Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Did they say anything about Dante's knowledge of the paternity coverup, legally speaking?  Or was it only mentioned before LiLo went on maternity leave, and Olivia told Dante that Leo was alive?

Here's a question - now that her Dead Baby Lie has been exposed, why wouldn't Olivia try and get Ned back?  They broke up yesterday because of this stupid secret.

She'll be too busy getting knocked up by mobbed up baby daddy #3, Paul.

• Love 8

Did they say anything about Dante's knowledge of the paternity coverup, legally speaking?  Or was it only mentioned before LiLo went on maternity leave, and Olivia told Dante that Leo was alive?

Alexis said to Dante (and Lulu, who also knew), 'What I'm wondering is, did you know?" and Dante replied that she of all people should know that Olivia was just trying to protect the baby. Alexis was insinuating "don't push it because you could get in trouble for this too." A rare moment of subtlety on GH.

• Love 3

I want  to see Sonny more humiliated than lying on the hospital floor unable to get back into the chair. I want to see him throw lots and lots of barware when his equipment won't work and Carly is giving him a moopey "poor baby" look of pity.

But I think we can all guess where this story is going. Yes, at some point St. Sabrina will lay her healing hands on Sonny's thighs, staring at him with those Madonna eyes, and his synapses will sing again.

You're not alone anymore, Sonny.

• Love 3

You know what, the scene where Sonny fell out of his chair was actually well-done. But also I LOLed.

I can't even at Michael seemingly acting like he should be the one taking over the business. Sigh. I can hardly even be mad anymore. It's just so dumb.

Jason sucks. Liz is beyond help. End this story please.

I don't really remember anything else that happened.

• Love 4

Lololol @ Sam and her "Imgonnaneedurpassword." I love her sometimes.

Patrick was hilariously pissy and I appreciated it and him. /is this real life?

Liz reached a whole new low. So sick and disturbing. Even Nik has his WTF face on point.

• Love 9

I can excuse the dalliance with Sonny, because she was a kid. With Julian, though, there's no excuse. They both knew exactly what they were doing and why—classic hate/revenge fuck—so Olivia can spare me the self-righteousness about Julian's mob connections. That's what makes this story so rage-blackout for me.

What part of wear a damned condom during hate/revenge fucks do these people not understand?  Were they all raised by people willfully ignorant of the value of birth control?  And "oh, I was totes carried away" is not an excuse.  You can buy those things on every corner - or even get them from room service in "fine" hotels YOU ACTUALLY OWN when planning a drunken tryst.  They don't go bad, unless like a teenage boy you keep them in your wallet.  Think ahead!  Buy a box and leave it in your nightstand.  The simple things, people, the simple things!

Condoms:  The cheapest investment into a child and disease free future...lookin' at you, Olivia.

Edited to add Port Charles:  Where no one ever learns from a mistake, ever.  Especially if you are publicly shamed for it, you just commit the same damned mistake over and over again.  Whoops!  There I go again!  Teehee!

Edited by Reo
  • Love 8

Loved Patrick's smackdown of Sonny yesterday.  He's right that his lifestyle led him to his current condition.  And it looked like Sonny was finally getting it.

Then, he tried to trick Morgan into springing him, and it was more than clear that he hadn't.

Edited by Bryce Smith
  • Love 1
Patrick was hilariously pissy and I appreciated it and him. /is this real life?

It figures. JT gets ready to skedaddle just as RC's curse of suckitude for the character finally seems to be wearing off and pieces of his personality are starting to reemerge!

• Love 3

What part of wear a damned condom during hate/revenge fucks do these people not understand?  Were they all raised by people willfully ignorant of the value of birth control?  And "oh, I was totes carried away" is not an excuse.  You can buy those things on every corner - or even get them from room service in "fine" hotels YOU ACTUALLY OWN when planning a drunken tryst.  They don't go bad, unless like a teenage boy you keep them in your wallet.  Think ahead!  Buy a box and leave it in your nightstand.  The simple things, people, the simple things!

Condoms:  The cheapest investment into a child and disease free future...lookin' at you, Olivia.

Edited to add Port Charles:  Where no one ever learns from a mistake, ever.  Especially if you are publicly shamed for it, you just commit the same damned mistake over and over again.  Whoops!  There I go again!  Teehee!

Don't forget Ava and Sabrina?  Actually Ava has been fucking around so much, she should never leave home without two or three in her bra just in case. Sonny just needs to get snipped, though.

• Love 5

It figures. JT gets ready to skedaddle just as RC's curse of suckitude for the character finally seems to be wearing off and pieces of his personality are starting to reemerge!

Well....I wouldn't go that far. JT still looks like a zombie and the hair is distracting, but maybe that's intentional? Heh.

Sonny laying on the floor of the hospital was LOL.I turned around just in time. They should have done what you do to a child having a temper tantrum. Just left him there. Ignor him. So the SLS has returned. And he seems to be as stupid as his brother. Julian wants to be a daddy. Didn't someone burn down Alexis's house, shoot at Lucas yadda ,yadda ,yadda. I haven't really been watching but didn't the Jerome's seem to be on a hit list ? Leo, or Avery. Which is the first to be kidnapped shot, etc. They are part of all the mob families. Is Julian sure the baby is his, the child looks black to me. Maybe tiic think we are to stupid to notice it. Some day Alexis will learn to mind her own business. Her family daughters are all tied up in the mob. s . Alexis breaks the law almost as often as Sonny. It would serve her sooo right if Olivia and Julian got together again. What goes around ,most certainly comes around. What happened to Sonny's son TJ ? did he go over his days on screen ?

• Love 1

Wow, Jake was a real asshole today.  He better apologize to Sam and Spinelli for that hissy fit he threw.   Sam should have kneed him in the balls.

Liz.....Nope.  Not going to bother with words for her psycho ass.

I guess the new writers hated the Leo storyline.  I don't think I have ever seen a baby lie soap story tied up so fast and neat before.  I hope Sam finds out her brother is alive soon, she was blaming herself for his death.

• Love 13

Color me shocked that, after a rocky start in their conversation, Julian and Olivia managed to talk like adults and agree to work out a custody agreement for Leo.  Good sign the writers wanna make at least some positive changes?

• Love 8

Is it terrible I wished the kid never existed.

Nope, I could say that for him and at least 20% of the cast.

Nope, I could say that for him and at least 85% of the cast.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 6

Color me shocked that, after a rocky start in their conversation, Julian and Olivia managed to talk like adults and agree to work out a custody agreement for Leo.  Good sign the writers wanna make at least some positive changes?

I was starting to fast forward through the "Mine Mine Mine! Evil Evil Evil!" repetition, when NutmegsMom told me, "Actually, you want to listen to this part. It gets good." And then, with GoonDuJour and Alexis watching, we actually had inside voices. INSIDE VOICES!!

God healp me, if you ignore the historic doochiness of Sonny always winning and whining, the paralysis stroyline is good. But they need more than Max for the smarts to run the organization. Or not even run it. As implied in "The Princess Bride", it's merely the reputation of Sonny that keeps him in power (along with Jason or the Enforcer du Jour). The legend (in his own mind) stretches from controlling the docks to the Most Powerful Man on the Eastern Seaboard.

What he needs so for someone else to step in as the Dread Moobster Sonny.

• Love 8

Sonny falling out of his chair was worth all the stupidity of the story. Thank you, writers!

Again, taking out the Sonnyness out of it, just leave him on the ground and walk around him if he refuses help. Until he asks of help.

Putting in the Sonnyness again would have made this hilarious. Suck on this tough love!

• Love 4

But didn't Heather fall off the building and survive? 

Like so many over worked GH villains, Heather Webber has the genes of a cockroach in her ancestry.  They'll all be here long after the audience has shut off their viewing device of choice and left.

• Love 1

I am not okay with the Friday the 23rd scene at about 5 minutes into the show, where Liz and Jackson were in bed kissing and the actor playing their son came in. Then they leave the door open and start up again.

Everyone closes the door in real life, and I know it happens even then sometimes, but I am not okay seeing it in a TV show.

I saw the last 15 minutes or so - UGH that Michael has Sabrina come in the hospital room with him to deliver the pregnancy news to Sonny and Carly to 'cheer dad up.'  Although Carly's WTF face made me chuckle. This makes me hope that Carlos actually fathered the baby.

Also lol at Jake telling Jakeson "you are my daddy, I know it" (per eavesdropping on Mom and Grandma Laura's conversation) and Liz's look of horror. His tone suggests he would like to knife Jakeson (or something similar) if he thinks Jakeson would try to leave.

• Love 4

I am not okay with the Friday the 23rd scene at about 5 minutes into the show, where Liz and Jackson were in bed kissing and the actor playing their son came in. Then they leave the door open and start up again.

Everyone closes the door in real life, and I know it happens even then sometimes, but I am not okay seeing it in a TV show.

We all know Liz has issues with locking doors......

Oh come on, you knew that was coming right? I had to do it, it was a wide open shot.

• Love 6

**** saved this episode and I never thought I'd say that.

Between Perfect Sparkly Patrick (He cooks! He cleans! He even wipes your ass!), Dr. O, and Liz, I had a rage blackout that was the size of a small country.

• Love 2

Oh, wow. Patrick takes care of his house. Spare me the "I'm so evolved" attitude. 

LOL that Dr. O's shower gift was napkins and rings. That's so Kraut of her. I'd have loved it if she had her performance review anyway. That would be very Kraut of Dr. O, too.

Can we get a gif of a hungover Patrick wondering what happened after the bachelorette party? The one of Liz in sunglasses is one of my all-time favorites.

If Spinelli were as good a hacker as he's always yapping he is, wouldn't he have been able to break into the GH mainframe without leaving a trace?

• Love 3

Can we get a gif of a hungover Patrick wondering what happened after the bachelorette party? The one of Liz in sunglasses is one of my all-time favorites.

You mean this old thing!

tumblr_mwoztbYuck1qhi5j4o1_250.gif

Well, at least the forthcoming reveal will give Lizzie a pretty good excuse to get sloshed.

ETA...oooh, and with Carly as Jake(son)'s best man, perhaps we'll get an Air Kiss of Hate between Carly and Liz, like Carly and Alexis exchanged at Carly's wedding to Jax!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Am I to believe that Dr. Obrecht was a willing participant in springing Liz's surprise shower on her?

That is So Not Liesl!

This is where I wish I had 30 seconds with the writers, so I could say, "You know Dr. O shot Liz, right? Like with a gun shot her."

• Love 9

I loved Spinelli being arrested. Sure, it's only for two seconds I'm sure but I'm pretty sure his ass has never been handcuffed once before*, so that was pretty sweet.

*Was he arrested back in the day? I wasn't watching if he was.

Jordan should just kick everyone in the face. I appreciate her looking like she hates everyone. Yeah, that includes Dante. I don't mind she's bitchy with him, but that she's not bitchy with Valerie too. She should just be tired of everyone acting like they're in high school.

Please, let Michael laugh in Sonny's face after he says he has to marry Sabrina because she's pregnant. Is Sonny insane? Rhetorical question. Ugh if this baby is definitely not Michael's I'm gonna be annoyed. I'm startled that this is something I'm not apathetic about. 

Cute moment with Epiphany and Patrick at the end of the episode.

Please, please hire a new kid to play Jake show.

• Love 3

Jerry Jacks, too.

This is where I miss Ron, and his condescending "She hit the grass on the mezzanine!" and "He hit the tarped awning!" tweets, as though Ron believes those cartoons where the animal in the phone booth takes a step out of it at the last second and avoids dying when it crashes to earth are real.

Or even better, his "You may not like it, but it happened, so you have to accept it" proclamations.

I never don't smile when I think of him being let go.

Liz is lucky there wasn't a parapet nearby.

Ehh, they aren't so bad. Just tuck and roll.

~Brad

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7

Yes, that old thing! Thanks, TeeVee329!

Please, let Michael laugh in Sonny's face after he says he has to marry Sabrina because she's pregnant.

That was hilarious. Because marriage is always the first thing Sonny thinks of when he's impregnated a woman. Talk about do as I say.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5