Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Haven't watched in awhile, but a summer cold, and unable to really do anything else and my Roku remote was too far away, kinda forced my hand.  What is going on with this show? The only thing I found enjoyable today was Julian not being at all impressed by Morgan's antics and Rebecca Budig's character (I think her name is Hayden?).   Watching all the people wringing their hands over Sonny made me want to barf, so I got bored and tried to create a new language with my cat (pretty sure we came up with an "I hate Sonny" meow pattern).  So sick of every damn time Sonny gets shot it's, "Sonny loves the people he loves because he loves so much and it's all love!". No, Sonny is a mobster that gets himself into these situations usually by his own shitty decisions.  I really just should have trained my cat to bring me the Roku remote.  I could have at least watched a good show then.  

Clearly you need to download the Roku remote app to your phone or tablet, so you never again have to suffer the horror of this show when you already feel like shit. 

Agreed. But the downside is that she will look like a big fat hypocrite and an opportunist when it is discovered that she kept Jason's identity a secret, while she outed the Ben secret with so much glee. I like Liz, but she didn't allow Britt to come clean on her own, which would have been the best thing for everyone involved especially Rocco. The only thing they have in common is that it involved getting or holding onto a man. 

I don't think Britt was ever going to come clean on her own.  

• Love 7
I don't think Britt was ever going to come clean on her own.

Maybe, maybe not. But I think the night of the engagement party if she went to Britt and told her to come clean now or she would tell Lulu and Dante herself, it might have slightly soften whatever the fallout was. Dr.O might not gotten the chance to kidnap Rocco. It might have been a smoother transition for Rocco, since Britt was the only mother he knew at the time. Understand, one way or the other, it should have been resolved that night. I think her going straight to Lulu, knowing how combative Lulu is, for Rocco's sake, might not have been the best course of action. But I think Liz wanted the entire thing to be embarrassing for Britt as possible. 

Speaking of Lulu, what a fucking bitch was she when, after Morgan found out about Julian being near the docks, she announced very loudly it looked suspicious. Not really a Jerome family fan, but I loved Julian throwing shade on Dante and Morgan. I hope he does sue the PCPD and wins.

• Love 6
Speaking of Lulu, what a fucking bitch was she when, after Morgan found out about Julian being near the docks, she announced very loudly it looked suspicious.

That scene was so laughable. Olivia seems to be totally uninvolved, and she was the one who actually saw Julian. Of course, the "evidence" against him is so ham-fisted there's no way he's guilty here.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Jewelz probably had a doughnut and a beer on the same day. Once. In 1992. So it'll be totally justified when he's murdered for a crime he didnt committ, without ever having known his child.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Speaking of Lulu, what a fucking bitch was she when, after Morgan found out about Julian being near the docks, she announced very loudly it looked suspicious. Not really a Jerome family fan, but I loved Julian throwing shade on Dante and Morgan. I hope he does sue the PCPD and wins.

It was dumb, but not bitchy. Lulu doesn't care about Julian either way. Dante was a bully, but his (and Lulu's, I guess) from his POV Julian tried to kill Morgan and then dragged Morgan into his mob games, and helped cover up his cousin's murder. There was also the time Julian encouraged Ava to kill Michael to cover up their tracks with Fluke, although Dante doesn't know that, but my point is, Julian is no more an innocent than Sonny is here.

• Love 1
from [Dante's] POV Julian tried to kill Morgan and then dragged Morgan into his mob games

Morgan was the dumbass who wanted to work for Julian in the first place because Sonny wouldn't let him work for Sonny. Just about every snag Morgan has gotten into is because he's a dolt.

• Love 13

Morgan was the dumbass who wanted to work for Julian in the first place because Sonny wouldn't let him work for Sonny. Just about every snag Morgan has gotten into is because he's a dolt.

Not exactly. I mean, yes, overall he did get into the situation because he's a dolt, but I forget exactly what happened, but I think after Sonny offered Michael the job, Morgan stomped back, overheard that he who Julian really was, stupidly told Julian and Ava he knew, and Julian was about to kill him when Morgan offered to work for him. So he didn't exactly have a choice. Either way Morgan's being a dolt wouldn't trump Julian hiring/trying to kill him from Dante's POV.

• Love 1

What the what?!  Britt stole Lante's embryo and that had NOTHING to do with Liz or Cam.  Sheesh

In the soap opera world where Ava will get away with killing AJ, where Sabrina should be locked up for what she did to Ava and her baby, where Nina should be behind bars for what she also did to Ava and her baby, where serial  killer Franco is walking around free and another mass murderer and drug kingpin his the fucking HERO of the town, Britt can have her baby.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Edited by One More Time

I'm never going to give Morgan the benefit of the doubt the way you do, ulkis. ;-)

Britt can have her baby.

Ben wasn't her baby; she was essentially a gestational surrogate for him.

Ron had weird ideas about mothers and babies. I don't mean a gestational surrogate is weird, just that he wrote a lot of drama involving mothers and babies that was a bit alarming—stealing embryos, creating embryos via rape, ripping babies out of their mothers' wombs, etc.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Ron's writing for women in general is pretty problematic. 

I honestly think he's terrible at writing for women. He gutted Kate and turned her into a broken rape victim and made her ambitious, self-made success an aspect of her mental illness - which mainly exhibited itself as badly dressed sluttishness.
Nina is a broken doll with the mental/emotional age of a teen.
Maxie went from being a canny, selfish, loving, career focused woman to a jobless hobo who only exists to carry water for her dullard boyfriend
Alexis's only story for months has been her teenage breakup to makeup romance with Julian and assorted and occasionally cringe-inducing sex scenes
Carly married FUCKING Franco.

Elizabeth is... 

The writing was bad overall but I think it was particularly bad for the women

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 12

Anything that happened to Britt because of that, was on Britt. Liz didn't do shit to her.

Exactly. She set out to win brownie points by stealing a video that was supposed to be a gift for Liz's child, and it was allll downhill from there. Liz has many faults, but stealing someone else's child and raising him/her as her own is not one of them. Britt made it pretty clear she never intended to come clean about Ben/Rocco because she liked playing house with the baby, Nikolas and Spencer (all the while knowing Nik was actually the baby's uncle). Writing that confession letter on the back of a flyer (that Cam found) and throwing it out isn't good enough. I also found it disgusting that she threw in Liz's face Lucky abandoning Cam and Aiden because 'he didn't want to be around you.' That witch wasn't even there and didn't even know Lucky to comment on the past. I disagree the kid would have been better off raised by Britt and Nikolas - just look at how Spencer has turned out. And Britt thinks he's the most awesome kid ever. 

Now I get why some people would see Liz with Jakeson and her boys now as being similar to what Britt was doing - but Jakeson is a grown ass man who could   go to a professional and give the flashes he's had more thought, but he's just acting like he's not too interested in who he used to be. That's laziness. Ben/Rocco was a stolen innocent, who Britt used to hang onto Patrick and then Nikolas. Pathetic.

• Love 3

I disagree. The best thing was for Dante and Lulu to know the truth as soon as possible. It's not like Liz outed Britt before telling Lulu; she told Lulu first. Sure, there was happy to catch Britt, but she prioritized Lulu.

But during the first round - when they thought Ben was only Dante's - instead of going straight to them, Liz hopped the launch to Wyndemere to gloat first and actually, stupidly gave Britt an opportunity to control the narrative.

That said, I'm a Britt fan (we do exist!), but Britt didn't really do anything to Liz.  They were rivals on opposite sides of a man and a scheme.  But yeah, now Liz looks like a huge hypocrite because she is doing exactly what Britt did - keeping a parent from its child to hold on to a man.  And I'm guessing Liz is about to get the same public humiliation that Britt did.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
but Britt didn't really do anything to Liz.

Britt did  steal a “Christina Comes Home For Christmas” DVD from Liz.  Other than that, Liz was relegated to propping up Sabrina with Felix at that time. The best that the idiot writers could come up with was turning Sabrina into Liz (looks wise - see hair style) after people behind the scenes and the fans gave a thumbs down to the actress.  Too bad, they didn't let the Liz character do something else at that time because Liz v. Britt Could have been fun soap centered at the hospital.  Since it doesn't involve the Mob or Corinthos spawn, I guess RC/FV didn't think that it would be entertaining.  sigh.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 2

But yeah, now Liz looks like a huge hypocrite because she is doing exactly what Britt did - keeping a parent from its child to hold on to a man.  And I'm guessing Liz is about to get the same public humiliation that Britt did.

Britt kept a child from both of his rightful parents. Danny has been with his mother (since he was rescued from Heather). Jakeson has acknowledged he *could* have a family out in the world somewhere, but hasn't bothered to try to find out. (I don't consider him asking Hayden what she remembers an effort.) Liz may have discouraged him from focusing on the past, but it's not like she has sabotaged on-going identity pursuing efforts. Someone in the world, let alone in the same town, raising Dante and Lulu's child is rightly a thought that never crossed their minds.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1

Jakeson has acknowledged he *could* have a family out in the world somewhere, but hasn't bothered to try to find out. Liz may have discouraged him from focusing on the past, but it's not like she has sabotaged on-going identity pursuing efforts. 

Jake(son)'s apathy doesn't let Liz off the hook for what's she done and is doing.  Is she supposed to get a medal because she pleaded with Nikolas not to kill Rebecca Budig?  Meh.

Liz v. Britt Could have been fun soap centered at the hospital.

I thought they made great soap rivals, KT and RH played off each other well in scenes where Britt and Liz squared off.

The fact that we're talking about Britt vs. Liz just speaks to how awful "Generally Sonny" was this week.

• Love 6

But during the first round - when they thought Ben was only Dante's - instead of going straight to them, Liz hopped the launch to Wyndemere to gloat first and actually, stupidly gave Britt an opportunity to control the narrative.

no argument there that that was definitely shitty of her.

Liz may have discouraged him from focusing on the past, but it's not like she has sabotaged on-going identity pursuing efforts.

How is that not the same thing, pretty much, though? Her not wanting him to be around Sam or Danny or Jake (that happened, right? I forget, but I thought she didn't want him around Jake at first) is imo sabotaging him from getting to know his identity.

• Love 1

Jake(son)'s apathy doesn't let Liz off the hook for what's she done and is doing.  

It doesn't let Liz off the hook, but it makes Jakeson an unsympathetic character and, in my opinion, not an innocent. (For example, he knows those violent skills must come from somewhere.) I feel far worse for Sam in the chapel scene with Liz, and her scenes with Nikolas at Patrick's house and elsewhere, where Sam is in distress longing for and remembering Jason yet they've both kept their mouths shut/lied to her face.  I'm saying that as someone who's never been a Sam fan.

• Love 2

The fact that we're talking about Britt vs. Liz just speaks to how awful "Generally Sonny" was this week.

Even if I liked Sonny, I hope I could admit his death could open/drive so much new story. I still wish they had killed Luke off, because I really doubt Tony Geary will ever come back if it means reuniting Luke and Laura.

• Love 1

How is that not the same thing, pretty much, though? Her not wanting him to be around Sam or Danny or Jake (that happened, right? I forget, but I thought she didn't want him around Jake at first) is imo sabotaging him from getting to know his identity.

For me, her having a lame line here or there about a dream he's had or saying "we're focusing on the present" isn't the same as actively preventing him from being around Sam/ saying "Please don't spend time with Sam; it makes me uncomfortable because I sense an attraction on her part", or manipulating a situation (say, running into Sam and Danny in the park) so that Jakeson doesn't get to bond with Danny where he otherwise might have. Liz looked (and was) uncomfortable at the proposal for Jake and Danny. She okayed it after Patrick came to pressure her, on Sam's behalf.

But while Jakeson is a passive douche, Liz can EASILY end this: Take Jake aside and say, "Uh, yeah, hi. You're Jason Morgan, the holiest of hitmen!" She hasn't. Because Jake not knowing benefits HER little fantasy of a family with Zombie Jake, her poor forgotten two other kids, and her. In her deepest part, Liz probably knows Jason has always chosen other women and Sonny and Carly over her: Courtney, Sam. Liz is the backup.

So the only way she can have her delusion is making damn sure her lie doesn't get exposed. And counting on that Jakeson's memory doesn't come back.

The ultimate responsibility for Jakeson knowing who the hell he is does fall on him, and his lazy ass deserves this because he can't DO SOMETHING. But just because Liz's offenses are by omission or whatever does not make her less culpable either. She was so quick to rail on Ric for his misdeeds. Well, let's hope Sam (whom I really don't even care about, or JaSam, but it is the principle here) gets the same opportunity.

If Liz is a big girl enough to start this lie rolling, she had better make damned sure she is ready to accept the fallout. And Nik needs a hefty slice of comeuppance, too.

• Love 8

I think the biggest thing that Jake has done wrong at this point (and this is a HUGE and nonsensical plot hole) is fail to ask Sam about the memories.

He and Liz claimed that early on they spent a lot of time trying to figure out who he was - offscreen, because RC had to spend more time on Nina/Franco - then Hayden showed up and turned out to be lying. At this point, he's been an unclaimed John Doe for a year so believing there's no family out there looking for him is fairly reasonable.

He and Liz should be MUCH more concerned by his skill set. If he were in the military or a police force his fingerprints would be on file  somewhere.  Given the things he has done and has found himself capable of doing, figuring out his identity should be his first priority.

• Love 2

Jason has shared some of his "visions" or questions...except no one cares. He's mentioned dreaming of a sexual whatever with Sam, he's said that he recognized Robin, and he told Liz about dreaming of playing with Danny. And that's just a few examples.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

But while Jakeson is a passive douche, Liz can EASILY end this:In her deepest part, Liz probably knows Jason has always chosen other women and Sonny and Carly over her: Courtney, Sam. Liz is the backup.

. But just because Liz's offenses are by omission or whatever does not make her less culpable either. She was so quick to rail on Ric for his misdeeds. Well, let's hope Sam (whom I really don't even care about, or JaSam, but it is the principle here) gets the same opportunity.

If Liz is a big girl enough to start this lie rolling, she had better make damned sure she is ready to accept the fallout. And Nik needs a hefty slice of comeuppance, too.

A) She does; she said that (although Courtney was not included in the lines) aloud to Nik after the revelation at the Nurse's Ball.

B) She is lying, no doubt. My point is that Jakeson hasn't gone on some identity-finding mission that has been thwarted by Liz 's efforts, which would make him a victim. Liz was quick to rail on Ric because of their history and his promises not to lie or hurt her again. She felt like an idiot, and she was right to feel that way.

C) Actually it was Nikolas who started the lie rolling - for money and power. Yes, Elizabeth should (and I will assume will, big time) but Nikolas should get the huge fallout from it, since he has known the truth for a long time, withheld the truth from Jason's family (even when confronted by Sam with her husband's wedding band!!) but told Elizabeth. I still can't help thinking he told her because he hoped she would cry on his shoulder and then end up in his bed.

• Love 3

B) She is lying, no doubt. My point is that Jakeson hasn't gone on some identity-finding mission that has been thwarted by Liz 's efforts, which would make him a victim.

Sorry, but that doesn't hold water with me.  He'd be MORE of a victim if she was thwarting efforts to find out his identity, but the mere fact that she knows the truth and has decided that what she wants is more important makes him a victim.

• Love 9

Sorry, but that doesn't hold water with me. He'd be MORE of a victim if she was thwarting efforts to find out his identity, but the mere fact that she knows the truth and has decided that what she wants is more important makes him a victim.

And she IS thwarting efforts...every time he shares a feeling or a strange vision he has and she talks him out of it.

• Love 6

I knew as soon as I Michael yelled "AND, I AM HIS SON!" This place would want to gag. LMAO!

Like I thought Michael Q was just as whiny if not worse than Michael C. I just can't stand the character. He is too much in his fathers and other family's shadow. If he is not with Sonny than he is with his bio father's family- the Q's. He never branched out. This is a time to explore and setup the next generation but I see nothing just a pawn. 

I like the Jasam scenes though. They were much more interesting than anything they have had previously. 

I also liked Rick's scenes. I am glad they got him away from the useless Nina and Franco. 

• Love 2

Let me get this straight. Sonny shot Dante and he was forgiven? Sonny shot Michael's bio Dad and he was forgiven? Sonny had crypt sex with Morgan's (sorta but shouldn't have been) girlfriend and he was forgiven? I know this is a soap but they really love to build up MB ego, don't they? He's a shorter version of Eric Braeden from Y&R and he gets away with everything, too. I know MB is extremely popular but I think he is one of the worst actors with all his mumbling, stammering and stuttering. I think he believes he is method acting when all he really is doing is trying to remember his next line. At least, we were spared MB taking his shirt off for the inevitable honeymoon scenes. Thank you, Mr. Carlavati.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 10

I don't think MB/Sonny are as unpopular as they are here. But nor do I think, after 15 years of growing worse and worse, are they the solution to lowering ratings like the showrunners seem to think.

• Love 8

Jason has shared some of his "visions" or questions...except no one cares. He's mentioned dreaming of a sexual whatever with Sam, he's said that he recognized Robin, and he told Liz about dreaming of playing with Danny. And that's just a few examples.

Yes, this is a big problem - it's ridiculous that nothing gets pursued. Jakeson is so utterly passive and unobservant; that combined with his perspective of Elizabeth as this flawless person (when he's known her for what, a year?) and allowing Carly to be in charge of his life in situations makes it really hard for me to consider him a victim. Jakeson just sort of dropping his concerns about his entire life after Liz basically pats him on the head and tells him not to worry, everything is fine is something a 5-year-old would do. Jason has been a victim of his own choices for the most part over the years. (Exceptions include the Cassadines freezing him after fishing him out of the harbor, getting run over after he escaped from the C-C clinic). I think of him in contrast to Robin, who has truly been victimized over the years - from Lisa to Faison to the Cassadines.

• Love 1

And I'm guessing Liz is about to get the same public humiliation that Britt did.

She better! I'll come back to watch that!

I don't think you really need to consider Jason a victim to be able to see that Liz is like 100% unhinged and awful for doing what she's doing. But I'll give Liz this, she is a fascinating character. In the hands of better writers she could provide brilliant story.

• Love 13

I don't think MB/Sonny are as unpopular as they are here. But nor do I think, after 15 years of growing worse and worse, are they the solution to lowering ratings like the showrunners seem to think.

I'm going to comment on this in the speculation thread.

I'm not sure the positioning of the people in their groups means much in the opening. I mean, for instance, weren't Tracy and Anna grouped together previously? And yet, other than both being female vets, there's no reason for that. Have they even had a scene in years?

Some of the groupings make sense, some don't...which is why I can't put much stock in the importance of who is with who and where.

It's not so much that Jake regards her as a flawless person - he just seems to be relying on a mistaken belief that she is not an insane person who is lying to him about his identity because she wants a "her turn" with him

• Love 1

Let me get this straight. Sonny shot Dante and he was forgiven? Sonny shot Michael's bio Dad and he was forgiven? Sonny had crypt sex with Morgan's (sorta but shouldn't have been) girlfriend and he was forgiven? I know this is a soap but they really love to build up MB ego, don't they? 

Can I trot out a few of Sonny's former crimes, just for old times' sake? He was also forgiven for giving Scott's daughter Karen drugs and encouraging her to be a stripper, ordering Jason to kill approximately 1 bazillion people, threatening approximately 2 bazillion people with a gun, shooting Carly in the head, while she was giving birth, and being a part of the Angel storyline. 

I get that any long term character will have a number of bad acts that are swept under the carpet in order to keep the character on screen. The whole town of Port Charles should be doing hard time in maximum security and yet I manage to watch. What pisses me off about Sonny is that the show constantly has him doing heinous shit and being forgiven for it in the same week AND he's beloved by the entire town. 

Michael telling off Sonny (& Carly) brought me back to the show. That was good soapy drama. Michael being a Sonny apologist again is my ticket to the barge.

• Love 15

As nutty as the Jakeson story is, I think the writers have done a decent job of making both sides of it fairly equal. Liz is withholding the truth from Jakeson but Jakeson isn't interested in figuring out who he actually is. He and Sam have a sort-of attraction, but neither is pursuing it. (TBH, I'm kind of surprised the show hasn't gone there.)

The pacing is all wrong, but the setup is okay. When we can make points for both sides of the story, that's a decent story.

At least, we were spared MB taking his shirt off for the inevitable honeymoon scenes.

His shirt is off in all the hospital scenes, so we aren't being spared anything.

being a part of the Angel storyline.

Hee. Mo hated that story and actively tanked it, so I give him some credit for that. (Even if I have mixed feelings about actors actively working against a story they're in.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Michael telling off Sonny (& Carly) brought me back to the show. That was good soapy drama. Michael being a Sonny apologist again is my ticket to the barge.

There's always space on the barge. I'm on the Scorpio deck in the Robin Scorpio fangirl suite. The Q deck has recently been renovated and expanded.

I'm not seeing anything that will bring me off the barge for the week or the future. The changes/tweaks that TPTB have made are all things I hate and finally made me give up and head to the barge for permanent residence.

• Love 3

I always thought it was inevitable that Michael would return to the Sonny Fan Club and I knew I would hate it when he did. I did enjoy it while it lasted. There is little drama in Sonny getting shot because we know he will be fine in no time and surrounded by the town telling him how wonderful he is. Not that it is news to him or anyone.  The characters are and will be saying such stupid things to justify their ass kissing of the oily orange mobster and I can't unsee and unhear it. I don't think I will put myself through that but I will read this cuz you all rock the snark.

• Love 4

I don't think you really need to consider Jason a victim to be able to see that Liz is like 100% unhinged and awful for doing what she's doing. But I'll give Liz this, she is a fascinating character. In the hands of better writers she could provide brilliant story.

I agree with this. In this storyline, I truly feel bad for Sam (despite thinking that she has terrible taste in men, aside from Jax) and Monica re: Nikolas and Elizabeth's lies. I would tune in to see Monica go ballistic on her son-in-law and let him know he's utterly betrayed the memory of her daughter who he's supposedly loved. (I still think of Nik as her SIL because he was engaged to Emily when she was murdered and he has not gone through with a marriage so far.)

It's not so much that Jake regards her as a flawless person - he just seems to be relying on a mistaken belief that she is not an insane person who is lying to him about his identity 

This sentence is hilarious yet true. LOL, thanks.

• Love 2
C) Actually it was Nikolas who started the lie rolling - for money and power. Yes, Elizabeth should (and I will assume will, big time) but Nikolas should get the huge fallout from it, since he has known the truth for a long time, withheld the truth from Jason's family (even when confronted by Sam with her husband's wedding band!!) but told Elizabeth. I still can't help thinking he told her because he hoped she would cry on his shoulder and then end up in his bed.

I absolutely think he harbored some hope he'd get her in his bed out of the whole deal.  Telling her was probably win/win for him.  Either she came clean, possibly lost Jake, and ended up in his bed on the rebound, or she keeps quiet and he gets to go on with his plan without any hurdles. 

• Love 6

I always thought it was inevitable that Michael would return to the Sonny Fan Club and I knew I would hate it when he did. I did enjoy it while it lasted. There is little drama in Sonny getting shot because we know he will be fine in no time and surrounded by the town telling him how wonderful he is. Not that it is news to him or anyone.  The characters are and will be saying such stupid things to justify their ass kissing of the oily orange mobster and I can't unsee and unhear it. I don't think I will put myself through that but I will read this cuz you all rock the snark.

At this point, even if I liked Sonny, I think it's pretty obvious that the only two interesting options for this character is being shunted out of the mob and losing all his power and most of his material possessions or death. Maybe permanent paralysis would be interesting too but I don't know if watching MB try to play that would be good.

• Love 6
I absolutely think he harbored some hope he'd get her in his bed out of the whole deal.

Nik is always trying to get someone in his bed; look at how he's sleazing Hayden these days. Ugh. There always seem to be a vague sinister undertone to his sexing. No bueno.

Maybe permanent paralysis would be interesting too but I don't know if watching MB try to play that would be good.

I'd settle for temporary paralysis at this point. Anything that doesn't immediately return Sonny to status quo.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

For the show open today, the 14th, I thought it was Sobby crying through the flashback rather than Liz and I was super confused, then I figured it out when she turned to face us.

There are so many brunettes on the show right now with really great hair, TeCa, Kelly, JT, Rebecca, Brytini.

Speaking of which, Byrtini was repping a bra store this morning on her twitter feed, and she has the stripper writing on her ribcage. At least it isn't as bad as JT playing the bestest neurosurgeon ever with frat tats.

DIE SONNY, DIE NOW!  Go floating off into the fiery beyond where you belong.  Sorry, but I just can't garner any sympathy for this long-standing criminal, ESPECIALLY after what he did to AJ.  My feelings about that killing will never go away.  Carly is nothing but a worthless bitch praying for him.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 7

I haven't cared about the Liz/Jason/Sam thing since ... oh wait, I never cared. In fact, I've never cared about any Jason pairing. So imagine my surprise when I found myself not exactly caring but interested in the initial Liz + Jake story. The idea of blank-slate-Jake and Liz was interesting to me. Used-to-be-Jason and Liz? Meh. Yet another round of Liz/Jason/Sam? No. I can't get all bent out of shape about what Liz is doing to Sam because these do have been doing shit to each other for years so Liz can just claim it's payback for that time Sam hired guys to mug her or whatever. It's all lather-rinse-repeat. What Liz is doing to Monica is shitty but then Monica is never around to play that story so good job Show! Way to drain any dramatic potential out of a decent story!

I'm watching live: more people talking to unconscious Sonny. Because it's so obvious that Sonny might actually die! And the people of Port Charles are so unaccustomed to random gunplay. 

Rick Hearst looks fine today. Why is the show having him be the lame villain du jour? 

• Love 6

I'm watching live: more people talking to unconscious Sonny. Because it's so obvious that Sonny might actually die! And the people of Port Charles are so unaccustomed to random gunplay. 

Rick Hearst looks fine today. Why is the show having him be the lame villain du jour? 

Agree on Sonny

If Crazy Pants and the Serial Killer are threatening you, are you really the bad guy?

• Love 4

Little Jake looks so fiendish to me.  I think if the show ever decides to step outside of the box with a serial killer storyline where the culprit is a child, I'd totally believe little fiendish-looking Jake as the killer.

• Love 3

Agree on Sonny

If Crazy Pants and the Serial Killer are threatening you, are you really the bad guy?

I kinda like Crazy Pants and the Serial Killer together. Yes, they make zero sense as characters so I just try to enjoy individual scenes.

I'm more annoyed with the show's lame use of RH since his return. First he's evilly plotting against Jake. Then he's evilly plotting against Nina. Then everyone is shocked that he dares try to visit Sonny. He's one of the few characters on the show who hasn't committed murder (I think he killed someone in self defense .. am I forgetting a murder?) and he's treated 10x worse than Sonny, Franco, Ava, Julian, etc. What is up with that?

• Love 2