Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Kudos to Ava telling Morgan there would be no abortion.  At least for the fact, I want that kid to be Morgan's, so Carly is a grandmother.  And Morgan got the zingers in on his dad today!

I'd give her kudos if she weren't just using the kid as her "stay alive" card. I do want that kid to be Morgan's but I don't. I don't want Morgan saddled. Maybe he can give it to Lulu to raise?

They're trying to go for the re-Ronning of BJ's death, I know they are.  And they can't.  No one could touch the perfection of those scenes twenty year ago (?).  Sorry, but TeCa is no BM

Plus, this was a plastic baby. BJ was a child character on the show for 8 years. It was just emotionless Emmy bait. Well, maybe it will work for the voters. As something in the context of the show, it was awful.

• Love 1

Did Levi SERIOUSLY just say "the daughter you raised was selfish and materialistic" to Mac's face, implying that he was a crappy father? DIE, Levi. 

I was ready to throttle him when he played the "technically, she's not your daughter" card.  Die in a fire, Levi. 

• Love 11
(edited)

Felicia. Is an Aztec. That is all. #GH

That's a tweet from RC. This motherfucker is going to revisit the Aztec treasure stuff and royally fuck it up, isn't he? I can't with this guy anymore. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 1
(edited)

Epiphany crying over princess Sabrina's kid had me rolling my eyes hard.

I was actually surprised the show remembered Piph's dead son, though.  But yes, Felix breaking down in her arms would have made much more sense.

Edited by TeeVee329

Ah geeeez, I missed that part KerleyQ. That makes it worse! I will guess Levi doesn't want Maxie to have baby Georgie in her life because he thinks it will make her harder to control/manipulate? Baby Georgie back in Port Charles would mean Maxie's family spending more time w/her, and they don't approve of him.

I was actually surprised the show remember Piph's dead son, though.  But yes, Felix breaking down in her arms would have made much more sense.

Did we ever find out who killed him?  

I'd give her kudos if she weren't just using the kid as her "stay alive" card.

You know what, I'll take playing that card.  

I just want Morgan and Michael to wake up and smell the putrid of their parents, the both of them.  

• Love 4

I was ready to throttle him when he played the "technically, she's not your daughter" card.  Die in a fire, Levi.

This! Levi can't leave this show fast enough! Where did Maxie dredge him up from?He still has to be up to something because -- wow -- he is a horribly annoying character as is. There has to be a purpose to him besides making me look for the remote...

I realized that Sam was picking at the flowers behind her while the Nina marked her scent all over Silas' hand as if to say "Oh look at the pretty flowers, they match my dress, I'm totally not concentrating on my boyfriend's wife coming back from the dead".

(edited)

Sam seemed to handle the wife back from the dead a lot better than Sabrina.

Well, Sam never acted like she was a Disney Princess in exile or that Silas was her handsome prince sent sliding down a rainbow by unicorns eating cotton candy.

Did we ever find out who killed him?

Nope.  Stan's killer is still out there.  I assume he was killed by the same person who ran down Dr. Meadows.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 3

I wasn't hating the Nina crap today till she busted out the damn jazz hands. So, Nina is back. Blah. I guess that's begging for His Holy Highness, St Jasus to arrive.

I loved Morgan today. When his hair is properly coiffed, he is smarter. All that hair must weigh down his brain.

I'm so over Ava and grossed out by her that I give no fucks about the Carly/Ava Showcase Showdown tommorow. When she cries, I'm like fuck you for being a part of AJ's death.

Another surprise today - that they had Nina in a wheelchair.  Although of course then the bitch had to complain about not being able to run or dance after a 20-YEAR COMA!

Did she also seem a little weak on the concept of the internet?  At least, play at it?  

I was talking with friends about when Todd came back after eight years and asked about gluten and peanut allergies.  So, at least they don't have her diving head first into the 21st century.  I really thought they'd go full throttle there.

• Love 1

I've never seen the actress playing Nina before, and, well, I was .. not impressed.  The unseen character was already seriously annoying, and this lady is doing nothing to make her more interesting or less irritating.  I'm not even invested in Sam & Silas, mostly because Silas bothers me for some reason I can't identify, and I still want this story to just go away.  

Morgan absolutely killed me today.  I really need him to keep his anger and outrage going, and I want Ava to eventually tell him that the reason she can't have an abortion is because Sonny will kill her.  Although, what is this deal with Sonny promising to kill her in 9 months?  I thought he had some "code" that required him to protect the mothers of his children.  Stupid Sonny.  I hate him.

And I hope they were foreshadowing today about Michael finding out that Sonny killed AJ.  I need that.

And I *knew* Levi had some interest in the Aztec fortune!  Pardon me while I pat myself on the back for a minute, but I called it when he agreed to go to the Nurse's Ball after seeing Felicia's necklace.  Of course, catching stuff like that on this poorly written show is not really that much to brag about.

(edited)
Although, what is this deal with Sonny promising to kill her in 9 months?  I thought he had some "code" that required him to protect the mothers of his children.

It sounds as if he's learned to count and knows the baby can't possibly be his. Who cares if it's Morgan's? Who's Morgan?

HIs biggest "code" is that he doesn't hurt women, so...

Edited by dubbel zout

I thought he [sonny] had some "code" that required him to protect the mothers of his children.

Considering he threatened to kill Carly when he thought her scheme to have Franco murdered might lead to Olivia's death, I'd imagine any such code is long since void.

(edited)

While I have no issues with Michelle Stafford as an actress, I know what type of actress she is. She is not saintly ever and no scenery is safe. I believe she already knows what's up with Sam and Silas. I really thought we might get a hint that she knew about Silas and what is going on with him today -- a side glance or something.

She's been awake for a while -- even according to Madeline. Nina had to have looked at the Internet (even if she acts as if she didn't) or been watching TV.  The Nurse's Ball was on TV right? While rehab is consuming, there is some down time -- there is no way she didn't try to get information about her husband.

Morgan was on fire today. Snarky and angry suits him.

I don't blame Ava for playing the baby card -- it is the only one in her deck right now.

Edited by SoapDoc
  • Love 1
(edited)

The Silas, Sam, and Nina scenes had the same tone as Molly Shannon and Alec Baldwin performing the Schwetty Balls skit from SNL

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
HIs biggest "code" is that he doesn't hurt women, so...

But "bitches" need not apply, just as he treated Faith and Claudia for example, and he's already dubbed Ava the same title, along with "whore", so to him at this point Ava is basically a talking vagina and she's already served her purpose as such so time to be rid of her.

• Love 6

Another surprise today - that they had Nina in a wheelchair.  Although of course then the bitch had to complain about not being able to run or dance after a 20-YEAR COMA!

But but but she loves it! And horses! And frolicking! And wind in the grass! She just loves painting with all the colors of the wind, OKAY?!

• Love 4

I'm wondering if Nina (who knows how long she's been awake?) is somehow in cahoots with Fluke.

Hey, it could happen.

"Nina" is actually Bill Eckert, and "Luke" is actually Nina. 

• Love 9

I though MS was TERRIBLE today!  I'm not overly invested in that story, but I truly expected better from her.  If her intent was to inject some ambiguity in Nina's motives and veracity, she failed miserably.  Look, I get that the powers that be at GH hope to bring some of her Y&R fans over, but meanwhile the rest of us are left with... this.

• Love 1
(edited)
Mac says he doesn't think Maxie needed to be fixed, Levi says "I disagree." I really don't get why he's so opposed to Maxie fighting for baby Georgie.

I believe he's doing this because if she had a baby to care for, Maxie wouldn't be at his beck and call and she would put someone else's needs above his own. He barely knows Maxie, doesn't seem to like or respect her and discourages or otherwise interferes with her maintaining normal, healthy relationships with others, especially her own family. She is nothing to him other than an appendage and a convenience, he certainly won't accept a baby interfering with her availability to service and defer to him.  

Nina's gonna go psycho at some point, but we all know that, right?

I thought she was already full-blown bat-crap crazy. I also don't think they cast Michelle Stafford because they wanted to see what she'd do with a different sort of character than Phyllis. I half suspect she's been out of the coma longer than she's letting on and she's going to hop out of the wheelchair and do some running-man and twerking combo victory dance when she's alone. 

ETA

And I *knew* Levi had some interest in the Aztec fortune!  Pardon me while I pat myself on the back for a minute, but I called it when he agreed to go to the Nurse's Ball after seeing Felicia's necklace.

Besides being Levi's woman, it is entirely possible that he has an agenda for Maxie that is even more opportunistic than what has already been shown. 

Edited by yuggapukka
(edited)
I half suspect she's been out of the coma longer than she's letting on and she's going to hop out of the wheelchair and do some running-man and twerking combo victory dance when she's alone.

Throw in some "Superstar!" arms, and I'm there.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Yeah, I'll be stunned if Nina isn't fully aware of Sam/Silas and playing the innocent wheelchair bound wife.  If she doesn't get up and walk around the second Silas leaves her alone at his place, it'll be truly shocking.  It's going to be ridiculous when MS launches into full scenery chewing mode opposite ME and KeMo (where the most we'll get in return to said scenery devouring is a "WTF" face from KeMo). 

I need Mac to beat the brakes off Levi. I know that piece of shit didn't tell Mac he wasn't Maxie Father. Does he even know wtf a parent is? What it entitles because he is her father in every sense of the word.

Who in the hell is he to call or imply Mac is a crappy father? Mac is the best damn parent on this show. Does this judgemental tool know what parental abandonment does to a child as they get older? Stupid fuck.

He is the last too be judging anyone's character give his character manipulative inhumane bastard.

• Love 1

Yeah, I'll be stunned if Nina isn't fully aware of Sam/Silas and playing the innocent wheelchair bound wife.  If she doesn't get up and walk around the second Silas leaves her alone at his place, it'll be truly shocking.

Ugh, I didn't even think of that.  I hate "faking paralysis/sickness to hold onto the person I love/am obsessed with" stories.

That Nina is a man.  Another story to FF.  Her whispering talk style isn't for me. The show will probably get an influx of Y&R fans.  Jack Wagner and Tristan Rogers went to BB and YR, I followed to watch them.  Same with Genie Francis.  

I will not watch an infant die, plastic or Baby Tender Love with life like skin.  Though never invested, I did grow to like Johnny Zacchara because he had charm, so llet him come back and do something with Maxie.  I can watch this show in four minutes sometimes. 

• Love 1
(edited)
I don't want Morgan saddled.

I would like Morgan to get a job or go back to school or better yet, he can take a real long vacation with his vile parents.  Carly looked pregnant in that dress.  Her and Sonny's righteousness is beyond the pale.  The closed-captioning today had at least two instances of Sonny repeating his lines THREE times before he could get the words out.

Having never seen her before (and only reading negative things about her), I rather enjoyed watching Nina's performance today. At the very least, she will be making the Sam/Silas scenes more interesting to watch.

Enjoyable performances today by all four actors in the judge's office.

Edited by sunnyface

After today I'm pretty sure that Levi is gonna be Mac's son--which is why he called him a bad parent, is probably a con artist like his father was when younger, and is probably out to torture Maxie/Felicia because that was the family Mac chose. And because it is Re-Ron we'll let some big but terrible start from some other show to play the ex con/ex girlfriend of Mac/Levi's mother. 

The only question is who will it be? 

(edited)

That's what happens when you don't use protection. I don't feel sorry for Morgan.

The Internet existed twenty years ago, Ron. (As did search engines.) Nina probably was aware of it before the coma. Oh, lord. This whole story is so stupid.

Nina's coy, little-girl act is really annoying. 

I'm so disappointed that Sam didn't stand up to Nina. Tell her who you are! Let the chips fall where they may. Everyone is such a coward. That would be a lot soapier than the crap we're seeing.

Die, Levi. Die a horrible, painful death. "She's technically not your daughter." UGH. I wish Maxie had heard that. How Mac didn't immediately jam something into Levi's eye is beyond me.

I love Pip and Patrick together. Once they made her someone who does more than yell at him, they developed a really lovely friendship.

Sabrina's baby's death left me cold. TeCa is utterly unable to handle this story. Patrick looks like he's lost everything, and Sabrina looks like she ate something unpleasant for lunch. Sorry, Ron, Gabriel is no B.J.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

We're in for weeks of Nina playing this innocent, wounded angle and Sam and Silas sharing pained looks over her head and...UGH.  It's gonna be a long summer. 

I know it's a typo but can Nina's nickname be wounded angle? And then psycho angle with finally decapitated angle. Ha!

• Love 4

Silas bothers me for some reason I can't identify, and I still want this story to just go away.

He looks anorexic--and his face has a grey cast  Yeah, I'm a  bitch.

I actually cried today over Gabriel.  This situation is a little too close to a family situation and it really got to me.

Mr. Stoned came in today during the Levi/Mac dust up and I froze the frame so he could look a Levi.  Hi reaction: That's  girl, right? I asked him why he thought he was a girl and he said The styled hair and the boobs. Levi, when Mr. Stoned can't tell even that you are a MALE, it's time to consider another career.

Absolutely not interested in Nina and not at all impressed with the actress. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ava is ridiculous. Why the hell would Morgan be happy about her being pregnant?

Nina can make herself useful by shooting Ava in the stomach and then stabbing Levi in the face. 

Unless Levi is somehow ComaBaby.  Though the idea that he's Mac's son is intriguing.

Watching the scenes where Britt tells them Gabriel isn't going to make it, all I could think was how screwed up Emma is going to be over this. I imagine there will be confusion regarding the fact that her mom "died" and came back - couldn't Gabriel do the same?

I was thinking about that too. Emma's been through an emotional wringer this year. If anything, they should SORAS her and let her have the drug issues, due to all this, not some character we haven't seen in months ( and are happy about not seeing him). 

Levi said Mac wasn't Maxie's dad? Bitch please. 

That's what happens when you don't use protection. I don't feel sorry for Morgan.

I don't want Morgan saddled not cause I feel bad for him (in this regard) but because I just don't want him saddled from an entertainment point of view. I don't want the early twentysomethings stuck with babies right now. (Although I do have to add in, there was no mention of them not using protection till today. They just retconned that in there to make the chances more even, I think.)

After today I'm pretty sure that Levi is gonna be Mac's son--which is why he called him a bad parent, is probably a con artist like his father was when younger, and is probably out to torture Maxie/Felicia because that was the family Mac chose. And because it is Re-Ron we'll let some big but terrible start from some other show to play the ex con/ex girlfriend of Mac/Levi's mother.

That would be giving Mac a story. It likely won't happen.

I find RC's cultural appropriation and extreme ignorance of Mexican history and indigenous people offensive. Felicia is not Aztec. Promoting an imperialist, exploitive, colonial adventure in Mexico by the French and getting it soooooo wrong is head banging stupidity.

Levi is an anagram for evil and vile. That's the most interesting thing about him.

The baptism left me cold and TeCa is sure no Brad Maule. I didn't care for Ron's rip of BM's classic scene. Stop trying to make her happen.

I want Nina and Sonny and Franco in a containment zone triangle.

• Love 2
(edited)

Nina is scary as hell. I was suffering hardcore second-hand embarrassment but also a real fear was instilled in me during those scenes.

Morgan was killing it today. Why can't they just let him hate Sonny for good? He is so much better when he hates Sonny. 

I wish Ava would punch Carly in the face. I will say though, as awful as it is, I loved Carly saying she didn't give a fuck about lying to her children. Hey, she's honest!

I didn't watch the Sabrina/Patrick baby stuff. I don't care about them or the baby, but I just don't wanna watch a slow baby death. WTF is RC even doing with this story line?

I kinda like Maxie/Nathan. They're both just SO dumb! It's kind of adorable.

Levi is so heinous. I don't get it.

Sonny said/did something that cracked me up today, but now I forget what it was.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2