Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

I thought it was also verified in other HW blogs?

I can't find anyone verifying it in their blog or even addressing it. So I am going to go with my gut feeling-an hour is a very long time.  There were cameras there so I am thinking Brooks/Vicki exaggerated the claim.

• Love 3

The LAST thing I want to see is Tamra and her finding religion.  Keep it to yourself, Tammy Sue.  NOT interested.   And Tamra, Tamra, Tamra......Be my Warrior, Tamra!  Sure, Vicki.   And then she backs the bus over her almost immediately.  Be a friend or don't be a friend.  Either way, Keep Your Baptism To Yourself! Can you tell that irks me?   Anyhoo, I would love to see more of Heather's house and sparkling wine and fun stuff.  And Meghan either looks like she's been constipated for months or that she has a hairball in her intestinal tract.  Nothing else could give her that continual sour expression.  

• Love 6

I hope I'm not getting credit for "Cyst & Disease," Cherrio.  That would be Tamra in an early season of RHOC...and she actually thought that was the term.

Yep, I was giving you credit.  :)    

• Love 1

We didn't see him get grilled but several of the women admitted that the questioning went on for well over an hour. I think most people would feel like they are being grilled after being questioned for that long. 

Just wondering about the admission that the questioning went on for over an hour. Did you hear it in an episode? I thought it was in a blog. Thanks.

Apologies if this has been said already I'm only on page one of the boards.

If Brooks had his report emailed it could just be the program on his computer couldn't transfer from the program it was written in and part of it is messed up. I'd had this happen! Or it could be sloppy transcribing. It happens! So now the guy has shown his medical report and everyone's going to pick on that for being fake? Good God. Also I have zilch idea the difference between a pet or a ct. To expect someone whos ill to get everything pin point correct is just stupid.I frequently mis speak. Doesn't mean I'm lying!

Is that horrid Megan wearing those asinine headbands because she thinks she's freaking wonder woman? I hate her as much as I hated Brandi. SO so so much hate. Shut up you stupid troll! No they don't do pet/ct scans there. They do them at another location and they (the dr.) gets the report from there! Lord that child is STUPID.and that smug look on her face makes me want to scream.

Thank you.

• Love 5

Beden

Sep 29, 2015

Tamara is an even bigger idiot than I thought if she thinks going to church is magically going to help Ryan and Sarah fix their relationship. They can go to church every single day of the week but they're still two poorly functioning adults who make questionable life choices. Top that off with them not having any money and an inability to feed their children breakfast and you have a recipe for disaster. Church can't fix that.

A lot of churches/ministers/pastors/priests offer marriage/couples counseling as part of their services. Of course, that doesn't mean that it always works and, in Ryan and Sarah's case, may be a waste of time. And, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. My sympathies are with 4 kids who'll be impacted by these idiots for the rest of their lives, even after they've grown and have moved on and it looks like the deck is stacked against them.

As for Brooks cancer...this horse has been beat to death. If the man really has cancer then I genuinely wish him well, all good luck and have no answer (aside from $) why he--or anyone--would allow this fiasco to play out on national TV. If it turns out he's faking (and I give him the benefit of the doubt--innocent until proven guilty and all that) then he should rot in hell. Either way, this storyline is a heinous and cynical attempt for controversy and ratings and should never have been allowed for many reasons.

--

Thank you, also.

• Love 4

I have an idea that would solve that problem.

Bravo could 86 the production manipulation altogether.

End of Housewives' production manipulation = dead air

Me thinks Satan Andy was enjoying Crooks' bluster & hot air.  Maybe he was even directing it.  But Meghan needs to cool it.  Her over-confidence about Crooks' threats is too revealing & Satan Andy don't like his secrets revealed.  What secrets?  That he & his minion producers create & direct just about everything we're seeing.  And the thought of Crooks suing Meghan is pretty laughable.  Cuz it's definitely not something Satan Andy would ever direct -- or permit.

I am quite surprised to see Crooks say . . . "manufactured drama".  Oh heavens, oh the horrors!!!  Uh-oh, Satan Andy no likey the mere mention of that.  Wonder what consequences Crooks will face for saying this.  Alex McCord spoke of it & now she's banished to Australia.  Hmmm.  Co-inky-dink?  Oh, I know, it's probably far-fetched.  Really far-fetched.  Or not.  Still, it ain't ever a good idea for these peeps to mess with Satan Andy & what he demands/commands/expects.  No, Satan Andy's pets know when to keep their mouths shut & be a phony-baloney when necessary, and/or be fine & dandy with acting out whatever storylines he comes up for them.  Ah, that's just life in Satan-Andy-land

• Love 3

At this point we only have Vicki's view they asked questions for an hour.  I find that hard to believe.  That would have been a long time between the arrival of the baby and the Brooks chat.  The doubt was that night after Vicki stormed out of dinner and called Tamra.

Shannon and Tamra both said that the "conversation" went on for much much longer than we were shown. Of course they couched it in "we really care about Brooks and were concerned about his altering his treatment." Tamra used it to back up the claim that something else was going on. Shannon used it to talk about how confused she was and how she really felt it was important to talk to Vicki about what was said after they left. Mehgan also implied that it went on for a long time because she felt that Brooks wasn't being consistent in his answers.  

• Love 4

But didn't they ask questions for over an hour?  I mean, if your questioning the answers to initial basic questions and it goes on and on wouldn't it be fair to come to the conclusion that people are stepping over that line into inappropriate doubt? Is there really anything wrong with Vicki and Brooks discomfort about the escalating inappropriateness with regards to their need for in depth clarifications? I mean why would the discussion of Brooks health go on for over an hour unless he had to keep offering up clarifications and explanations to more and more questions. How well does a group of people need to understand someone else's medical history or current health plan? I too would feel like there was a shift in the tone of the conversation if after a few answered questions I was still subjected to continued scrutiny. I mean if it were me and I was asking about his health and plan and some of the stuff didn't jive I'd just smile nod, realize I'm not completely "getting it" and then move on from the topic since, hell, I don't NEED to understand it so I'd mentally be like "this is where I leave you" and shift focus since I've gotten all I can get out of the inquiries. I wouldn't continue to probe until everything made sense to ME.

But anyhoo, thanks for the clarification. I was just wondering why it mattered when Brooks and Vicki started feeling like they were being doubting by "everyone" and who started what doubt at whatever time during filming. 

As ZM said,the only ones claiming they talked for an hour are Vicki/Brooks. Brooks did not even use the word "grilled" until 2 episodes ago, when he and Vicki were getting ready to leave for Shannon's party. Until then, all he said was that he answered their questions and he never seemed upset. Brooks takes his time answering/talking and I really do doubt that they asked anything out of line (we would have heard about it right away otherwise) because he started out the conversation announcing that he had decided to stop all chemo treatments and go the holistic route with Resveratrol. He spent the bulk of the scene we saw talking about that and the Dr. who would treat him with it and the fact that he thought Heather would know this Dr. so I suspect he expected to be asked questions.

The timeline of when Vicki/Brooks started to realize some had doubt is important, IMO. They really did not know that anyone other than Meghan had doubts about Brooks claim of cancer UNTIL Heather had her talk with Vicki and then Shannon with Vicki. So, most of the season, no one was giving Vicki/Brooks a hard time except Meghan.

• Love 3

I'm also going to Amsterdam, and I want to go to the place where the RHOBH had pancakes.

IHOP?

Very interesting.... so maybe Meghan was doing Tamra's dirty work? It worked because she and Tamra are friends now. Maybe Eddie, who I'm going to assume is relatively smart in that he has stayed out of the drama, knew that Brooks was faking and Tamra used Meghan to prove it?

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but did you notice how Tamra and Meghan played off each other?

• Love 4

There is a lengthy record of ear-splitting screeching, ad hominem attacks, and dumbass, bumbling deflection and prevarication that illustrate how Vicki behaves when she's uncomfortable. There's a less extended but not insubstantial videographic history depicting Brooks's default when cornered - he shuts down, evades, stonewallls. Both he and Vicki were participating in the discussion at CUT earnestly and robustly; Brooks volunteered the detailed information that generated one thread of suspicion when asked a general question about how he was doing. He could have said, "fine, thanks for asking," and left the discourse at that. He did not. Instead, he launched into rhapsody about the miraculousnness of cellulite chemicals. I don't doubt that the conversation lasted a long time - an hour actually seems relatively brief for a catch-up between "friends" that has to be worked into narrative formatting. These women and their cohorts film hours and hours of footage for every 60 minutes that audiences see. And Vicki and Brooks did not express discomfort with any aspect of the CUT rendez-vous until the broadcast highlighted how blatantly Vicki was contradicting herself with respect to her account of Brooks's circumstances . . . As for the c and d that Brooks shared with the public - his legal counsel must be as "world class" as his medical team. Or else we know why he gave Vicks the gate: he's banking on Jimmy being the type of respondent to settle just to make baseless complaints go away. I'm sure Meghan is quaking from fear over the threats of a dude who couldn't scrape together the necessary nickels to take care of his children and avoid incarceration.

• Love 10

I think all this questioning of Brooks diagnosis forestalled Vicki and Brooks from pedaling the Detox crap. It's on the website, but they can't say a thing about it on the air now, or the other HWs will then have a motive to hang their hats on for Brooks faking his diagnosis. BTW I think he is in remission, just not due to the Detox/reservatrol.

I don't think Brooks can sue Meghan because they all sign releases whether they get paid or not.

• Love 6

Something that has been covered a little bit.

I can't remember if Vicki said she had not been to his chemo appt.'s , but had gone to doctor's appt's. or vice versa.

Either way, when you have two people who tweet and instragram every single little thing, why no pictures while getting chemo?

Not one photo of them entering or leaving a medical facility, except Dr. Strawberry Smoothie.

If Vicki indeed never went to any chemo with him, why ?   Someone who you call your soulmate, are willing to disrupt and upset your entire family with.

Makes no sense to me, especially no photographic record of anything authentic.

Don't bother with the Hipaa stuff, cause iirc Vicki is the one who made sure everyone knew when her asshole broke.  And all these reality folks take hospital selfies.

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 17

End of Housewives' production manipulation = dead air

Me thinks Satan Andy was enjoying Crooks' bluster & hot air. Maybe he was even directing it. But Meghan needs to cool it. Her over-confidence about Crooks' threats is too revealing & Satan Andy don't like his secrets revealed. What secrets? That he & his minion producers create & direct just about everything we're seeing. And the thought of Crooks suing Meghan is pretty laughable. Cuz it's definitely not something Satan Andy would ever direct -- or permit.

I am quite surprised to see Crooks say . . . "manufactured drama". Oh heavens, oh the horrors!!! Uh-oh, Satan Andy no likey the mere mention of that. Wonder what consequences Crooks will face for saying this. Alex McCord spoke of it & now she's banished to Australia. Hmmm. Co-inky-dink? Oh, I know, it's probably far-fetched. Really far-fetched. Or not. Still, it ain't ever a good idea for these peeps to mess with Satan Andy & what he demands/commands/expects. No, Satan Andy's pets know when to keep their mouths shut & be a phony-baloney when necessary, and/or be fine & dandy with acting out whatever storylines he comes up for them. Ah, that's just life in Satan-Andy-land

Simon is from Australia.

That's it.

• Love 1

I think Andy realizes that having anyone else host the reunions would risk revealing any 4th wall secrets. As soon as a real host/moderator pressed any of these women for the truth, they, the women, would spill the behind the scenes manipulation by production. LOL

Not only that, but the first season of WWHL, when Andy took one of his first, and now infamous, two weeks or more vacays, he had Jay Mohr sit in for him so the audience wouldn't have to go too long without WWHL.  Jay was not only hysterically funny, but he asked great questions and made it ten times more enjoyable than it is with Andy.  You could also tell that the guests loved him.  

That was the end of anyone ever sitting in for Andy.

• Love 10
The LAST thing I want to see is Tamra and her finding religion.  Keep it to yourself, Tammy Sue.

I guess I should put this on the record so when I open my local Psychics-R-Us, it will be included in my ad campaign.  Remember how Tamra learned she really enjoyed speaking to a group (2013 L.A. Women's Expo) about her low self-esteem, bad childhood, suicide attempt, etc.?   I predict that she found religion and wants to learn more about Jesus so she can start her own TV ministry, "Tamra Talks Jesus."  It's a very lucrative business and she has the right look for many followers.

• Love 6

Wasn't there something in the RHONY forum about there being something in the HW contracts that if they start a business and make money --like Wines for Wives, or Ramona's Pinot that Bravo gets a cut of what they make off it?   And that Bethenny was able to negotiate that out of her contract?

So if Brooks and Vicki make money being celebrities and promoting this Detox thing, I wonder if Bravo gets a cut of what they make.

• Love 3

Not only that, but the first season of WWHL, when Andy took one of his first, and now infamous, two weeks or more vacays, he had Jay Mohr sit in for him so the audience wouldn't have to go too long without WWHL. Jay was not only hysterically funny, but he asked great questions and made it ten times more enjoyable than it is with Andy. You could also tell that the guests loved him.

There are 3 things I have never been able to figure out about Andy Cohen-

1. How did he get whatever job it is he has at Bravo?

2. How does he keep whatever job it is he has at Bravo?

3. Why is he famous?

• Love 11

3. Why is he famous?

Andy is a hard worker and he was given a job, on a fledgling station and he delivered some highly rated shows.  The RH franchise alone was big bucks, add Top Chef and a few others and he did very well.

He no longer holds a position at Bravo he is talent and the Executive Producer of several shows.

He is famous for making ordinary people rich-Teresa Giudice, Bethenny Frankel and a host of RH who know live off their RH salaries.  He has a live format and because he is big on pop culture and bring interesting guests on his show.  He also knows who to party with and when.  Not easy becoming BFFs with the likes of Howard Stern, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa.

Personally I think he needs to stop selling his soul for the likes of Brandi Glanville, Tamra Barney, TERESA GIUDICE, Caroline Manzo, NENE LEAKES and go with what sells.  He does well with the Kim Zolciak types because she has a very strong likeable husband.  I am tired of Andy telling me what makes for good TV with reality people whose only source of income are the shows and meager endorsements.  TERESA GIUDICE, Brandi Glanville, and Tamra Barney are a few that come to mind. 

• Love 7

Not only that, but the first season of WWHL, when Andy took one of his first, and now infamous, two weeks or more vacays, he had Jay Mohr sit in for him so the audience wouldn't have to go too long without WWHL.  Jay was not only hysterically funny, but he asked great questions and made it ten times more enjoyable than it is with Andy.  You could also tell that the guests loved him.  

I also loved it when Jay Mohr was a guest on WWHL. He was a huge RHNJ fan and was a frequent guest on the show after an ep aired. He made the fatal mistake of revealing on Twitter that Melissa Gorga had asked him to bash the Guidices publicly and be on the Gorga side of the feud. That got him banned permanently from WWHL.

Well if it doesn't work make sure you are making note. Nothing is more morally irreprehensible than advertising a product that doesn't work 100% for everyone! :-P

Vicki and Brooks are morally reprehensible for even insinuating the crap they are hawking has a chance in hell of curing cancer.

• Love 5

If Vicki indeed never went to any chemo with him, why ?   Someone who you call your soulmate, are willing to disrupt and upset your entire family with.

THIS! When my husband had chemo he has 6 cycles. The first 3 were very intensive and could not be done outpatient. He had to stay in the hospital for 4 days with with each of those cycles. You know what? I stayed with him all day every day until dinner time at which point his family sat vigil until visiting hours were over while I went home to take care of our son. Even though they had him drugged up and he was so out of it he didn't even know I was there I did not leave him to go through it alone. I also went to his inpatient cycles. Just because VICKI WORKS!! is no excuse not to be there (if there even was a chemo appt to attend). Vicki is self-employed. She can come and go as she pleases. She certainly finds the time to take off work for vacations and be up Brianna's ass visiting her once a month. Maybe give up a vacation and trips to stalk your daughter use those days to attend chemo with your loved one. Vicki's job also allows her to do her "job" by laptop and cellphone. Any supposed client meeting could be scheduled at a time when Brooks doesn't have chemo. You are given the schedule for that well in advance. I call bullshit on Vicki.

• Love 11

I also loved it when Jay Mohr was a guest on WWHL. He was a huge RHNJ fan and was a frequent guest on the show after an ep aired. He made the fatal mistake of revealing on Twitter that Melissa Gorga had asked him to bash the Guidices publicly and be on the Gorga side of the feud. That got him banned permanently from WWHL.

Vicki and Brooks are morally reprehensible for even insinuating the crap they are hawking has a chance in hell of curing cancer.

I totally forgot about that!!  Wow, Melissa Gorga truly is a POS.  She must be seething with rage that they won't start RHONJ without Teresa, and that everything she's tried to get rich with, like her singing career, never took off, while everything Teresa touches turns to gold (sans the money she and Joe stole).

Andy is a hard worker and he was given a job, on a fledgling station and he delivered some highly rated shows.  The RH franchise alone was big bucks, add Top Chef and a few others and he did very well.

He no longer holds a position at Bravo he is talent and the Executive Producer of several shows.

He is famous for making ordinary people rich-Teresa Giudice, Bethenny Frankel and a host of RH who know live off their RH salaries.  He has a live format and because he is big on pop culture and bring interesting guests on his show.  He also knows who to party with and when.  Not easy becoming BFFs with the likes of Howard Stern, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa.

Personally I think he needs to stop selling his soul for the likes of Brandi Glanville, Tamra Barney, TERESA GIUDICE, Caroline Manzo, NENE LEAKES and go with what sells.  He does well with the Kim Zolciak types because she has a very strong likeable husband.  I am tired of Andy telling me what makes for good TV with reality people whose only source of income are the shows and meager endorsements.  TERESA GIUDICE, Brandi Glanville, and Tamra Barney are a few that come to mind. 

Hmm..I wonder if that's why Lizzie was reduced to just friend on RHoOC, and wasn't invited to the reunion.  She called Tamra out and never backed down against her last season.  Not to mention, she and her husband basically laughed in Tamra's face when Tamra insisted an ambulance needed to be called to take Shannon to the loony-bin, at their dinner party.

ETA - You forgot Bethenny.  Andy will do anything for Bethenny.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 8

Andy is a hard worker and he was given a job, on a fledgling station and he delivered some highly rated shows. The RH franchise alone was big bucks, add Top Chef and a few others and he did very well.

He is famous for making ordinary people rich-Teresa Giudice, Bethenny Frankel and a host of RH who know live off their RH salaries. He has a live format and because he is big on pop culture and bring interesting guests on his show. He also knows who to party with and when. Not easy becoming BFFs with the likes of Howard Stern, Anderson Cooper, Kelly Ripa.

Personally I think he needs to stop selling his soul for the likes of Brandi Glanville, Tamra Barney, TERESA GIUDICE, Caroline Manzo, NENE LEAKES and go with what sells. He does well with the Kim Zolciak types because she has a very strong likeable husband. I am tired of Andy telling me what makes for good TV with reality people whose only source of income are the shows and meager endorsements. TERESA GIUDICE, Brandi Glanville, and Tamra Barney are a few that come to mind.

Thanks for your response.

I still don't get it, though.

It could be that I don't want to get it because I've never liked Andy Cohen.

I just sort of put up with his media presence.

• Love 5

Question:  When did Vicki say that the conversation with Brooks went on for an hour?  According to her blog:

I think it's important to explain to you what happened previously to the day when we did the workout at Cut Fitness. Brooks felt like he was on a witness stand being asked questions about his treatment and his cancer - which was very odd. Even though you only saw a few minutes of the conversation, it actually went on for much longer than that. We didn't really know at the time why everyone was asking so many questions, and now it all makes sense after watching this episode. We thought the ladies really cared about him, hindsight it was not the case at all. Tamra, Heather and Meghan saw "psychic Scott" prior to the workout and this is why they were questioning Brooks' treatment. I still can't figure out if they really think he doesn't have cancer, or if they just needed some controversy to film. Knowing what we know now, Brooks felt "set up" by being asked to come for birthday cake, when really all they just wanted to do was ask him questions about his health after seeing the psychic.

I also don't buy Vicks statement about it all about asking Brooks questions.  Production was there at a scheduled event to be filmed.  I have no doubt the Brooks birthday cake was part of it.  And if someone states that they're pausing chemo and starting an alternative therapy, it's natural for people to ask questions.  Add to that Brooks decided to share with the women that this is what he was doing.   And he also volunteered that he's going to a doctor who cured the same cancer that 'I had'.  Brooks volunteered a whole lot of information here.  I don't find it unusual that the women asked questions. 

• Love 5

I just keep watching these boring whores because I'm waiting, praying and hoping that someone will take down Tamra..call her out on her b.s.

Like the Atlanta episode where Claudia stood up to Nene.

However, I'm not optimistic. Seems like all these oc housewives are afraid of trashbag tamra.

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting ...for Tammy Sue to receive her comeuppance.

It was satisfying to see Lizzie call her a sociopath. But, I find myself wanting more.

I swear, the only reason Tammy Sue has friends is because people are too afraid not to be her friend.

Eddie must really like his harridans deep fried and bitter.

• Love 6

Something that has been covered a little bit.

I can't remember if Vicki said she had not been to his chemo appt.'s , but had gone to doctor's appt's. or vice versa.

Either way, when you have two people who tweet and instragram every single little thing, why no pictures while getting chemo?

Not one photo of them entering or leaving a medical facility, except Dr. Strawberry Smoothie.

If Vicki indeed never went to any chemo with him, why ?   Someone who you call your soulmate, are willing to disrupt and upset your entire family with.

Makes no sense to me, especially no photographic record of anything authentic.

Don't bother with the Hipaa stuff, cause iirc Vicki is the one who made sure everyone knew when her asshole broke.  And all these reality folks take hospital selfies.

This has been my argument since day one. Especially because it's Vicki - the biggest drama queen narcissist on the planet. She acted like the world was coming to an end when Briana had surgery. She fell on the floor when her mother died. She would go into hysterics if she got a split end. But the love of her life has stage stage 3 cancer and undergoes chemotherapy, and she doesn't show even a single shot, let alone a scene, of any of these drama-filled scenarios? And no pics? It makes no sense. The Vicki we know would be milking this for every attention-grabbing, poor-me ounce of pity. Especially since Brooks is living with her. So if it was real, the cameras would capture it. Instead, we see Vicki and Brooks looking well and living well, going out to dinner, drinking, traveling, discussing losing weight with pride via juicing (not chemo), until finally seeing an alternative medicine doctor on their payroll for some sham appt., and Vicki says to hurry it up so she can get to work. The scam has nothing to do with the psychic. The evidence is everywhere. And it comes from Vicki and Brooks.

• Love 14

SUCKING UP.

SUCKING UP.

3. Why is he famous?

SUCKING UP.

• Love 10

Question:  When did Vicki say that the conversation with Brooks went on for an hour?  According to her blog:

I think it's important to explain to you what happened previously to the day when we did the workout at Cut Fitness. Brooks felt like he was on a witness stand being asked questions about his treatment and his cancer - which was very odd. Even though you only saw a few minutes of the conversation, it actually went on for much longer than that. We didn't really know at the time why everyone was asking so many questions, and now it all makes sense after watching this episode. We thought the ladies really cared about him, hindsight it was not the case at all. Tamra, Heather and Meghan saw "psychic Scott" prior to the workout and this is why they were questioning Brooks' treatment. I still can't figure out if they really think he doesn't have cancer, or if they just needed some controversy to film. Knowing what we know now, Brooks felt "set up" by being asked to come for birthday cake, when really all they just wanted to do was ask him questions about his health after seeing the psychic.

I also don't buy Vicks statement about it all about asking Brooks questions.  Production was there at a scheduled event to be filmed.  I have no doubt the Brooks birthday cake was part of it.  And if someone states that they're pausing chemo and starting an alternative therapy, it's natural for people to ask questions.  Add to that Brooks decided to share with the women that this is what he was doing.   And he also volunteered that he's going to a doctor who cured the same cancer that 'I had'.  Brooks volunteered a whole lot of information here.  I don't find it unusual that the women asked questions. 

Wasn't it Brooks who started the whole thing?  IIRC it was Meghan who asked about going off chemo for 90 days.  I am of the opinion that you can't just lead with a controversial statement and expect others to just lap it up.  Had the situation been reversed and Brooks made the statement and no one said a thing, Brooks and Vicki would be saying no one cared.  Again I have found Vicki to be too much of an exaggerator to make this an absolute.  I can't deny how Brooks felt but I don't think the other women were questioning hi solely because of the psychic but perhaps because of the statement he had just given saying he was exploring Shannon's referral.  The article would have appeared very shortly before filming the scene.  Brooks clamoring for the limelight. 

If Vicki/Brooks had said they are taking all their money (well Vicki's anyway) out of annuities and investing all their assets  in resveratrol based supplements  business I think the others would be questioning their choice.  It is the cavalier way Brooks presented it.  Almost as if he hadn't been to chemo for a long while so let's make so grand claim.

I think Vicki has the perfect out come Reunion she will get to state her queasiness about all things and say she relied on Brooks representations because she is too busy to tend to Brooks.  She will then say she loved and trusted him and they will roll out Briana who will claim she never liked him. 

• Love 4

This has been my argument since day one. Especially because it's Vicki - the biggest drama queen narcissist on the planet. She acted like the world was coming to an end when Briana had surgery. She fell on the floor when her mother died. She would go into hysterics if she got a split end. But the love of her life has stage stage 3 cancer and undergoes chemotherapy, and she doesn't show even a single shot, let alone a scene, of any of these drama-filled scenarios? And no pics? It makes no sense. The Vicki we know would be milking this for every attention-grabbing, poor-me ounce of pity. Especially since Brooks is living with her. So if it was real, the cameras would capture it. Instead, we see Vicki and Brooks looking well and living well, going out to dinner, drinking, traveling, discussing losing weight with pride via juicing (not chemo), until finally seeing an alternative medicine doctor on their payroll for some sham appt., and Vicki says to hurry it up so she can get to work. The scam has nothing to do with the psychic. The evidence is everywhere. And it comes from Vicki and Brooks.

UMMMMM. Never knew you were REQUIRED to take pics of yourself while getting chemo...or going to the doc. Just because "all" the reality people take pics doesn't mean you have to! Brooks asked for privacy. Maybe, just maybe it's his choice. Just because dude on tv doesn't mean he owes us every single minute of his life. As for Vicky---all I can figure is people who criticize how someone handles the death of their MOTHER has more issues then I care to address. 

• Love 5

UMMMMM. Never knew you were REQUIRED to take pics of yourself while getting chemo...or going to the doc. Just because "all" the reality people take pics doesn't mean you have to! Brooks asked for privacy. Maybe, just maybe it's his choice. Just because dude on tv doesn't mean he owes us every single minute of his life. As for Vicky---all I can figure is people who criticize how someone handles the death of their MOTHER has more issues then I care to address.

This is my thinking too. I know from my own personal experience with my husband, that when he went for his first 4 hr chemo treatment, he did not want me there. My husband didn't want to "chat" for 4 hrs. Even when my husband was in the hospital for 24 days after the chemo literally almost killed him......he didn't want me there all day. It made him feel that he had to be social, when all he wanted to do was sleep. We also have to remember that Brooks has been fighting this illness off and on for years. Maybe Vicki had her narcissistic freak outs in the earlier years. Or maybe just maybe, she respected Brooks' request to keep his personal struggle as private as possible, considering being on the show.
  • Love 8

My ex had cancer (prostrate) I went to one Dr. visit. He didn't want "company" he just wanted to be left alone.

Last March my appendix burst. Surprisingly I din't take one picture of me barfing off the side of the gurney.

Sorry.

Unless the following criteria are met, I cannot believe you and will be forced to conclude you are running some sort of pyramid scheme.

1. Meghan PI must have witnessed and personally verified the actual bursting of said appendix mid-burst.

2. Meghan PI must have personally witnessed and verified you not accompanying your ex to said Dr. appointments.

3. Said barf must have undergone a rigorous identification process personally overseen by Meghan PI. I hesitate to even use the word barf here since I don't know it was actual barf that came out of your mouth.

4. You must submit to a 48 hour minimum interrogation administered by Tammy Sue Waddle Vieth Barney Judge TBD TBD etc. etc. without sleep. Your only nourishment will be cake and Sake.

5. You must produce All of your medical records and they must be available on a minimum of 50 billboards in all 50 states and territories, mistake free. Your records must have been proofread for spelling and grammar by Heather Dubrow.

6. All of the above must be verified by psychic Scott Cruz.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 15
I think Vicki has the perfect out come Reunion she will get to state her queasiness about all things and say she relied on Brooks representations because she is too busy to tend to Brooks.  She will then say she loved and trusted him and they will roll out Briana who will claim she never liked him.

...and then Vicki will announce that at the request of her family and employees, she has decided to retire from reality television and concentrate on things that are important.

• Love 7

...and then Vicki will announce that at the request of her family and employees, she has decided to retire from reality television and concentrate on things that are important.

I think Vicki will stay in but I think the others will extract a promise from her she will attend events and engage with the others.  She will be single, broken hearted Vicki.  She will hang around long enough to get her contract signed and then magically reconnect with Brooks. The reason I do not believe Vicki and Brooks sat around for an hour "being grilled" is because Vicki books when she is in the hot seat.  She has no problem doing it to Shannon and I would think the not going to Shannon's doctor would have come up.  I also can't imagine an hour without the conversation being about her.  There are only so many questions to ask in an hour.  I also can't imagine her hanging around for an hour to see Ryan's spawn.   

• Love 5

So at the Evine viewing party, soon-to-be-baptised Tamra hears Shannon say, "In church they tell us 'let Jesus be the judge'." Then she and Meghan nod and parrot back "Yes, let Jesus be the judge" like the imbeciles they are while neither of those hypocrites has the first intention of stopping their Cancer Inquisition and actually letting Jesus be the judge. Way to act like a true Christian, Tamra. Does she think that because her last name is Judge she is now an actual judge? Well, she admitted she couldn't even understand the "evidence" presented to her!

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 6

I guess I am calling 50-50.    After all she has zero dignity so if forced to place a bet, she stays.  That is, if Bravo sends her the letter for next season.

I think Vicki will stay in but I think the others will extract a promise from her she will attend events and engage with the others.  She will be single, broken hearted Vicki.  She will hang around long enough to get her contract signed and then magically reconnect with Brooks. The reason I do not believe Vicki and Brooks sat around for an hour "being grilled" is because Vicki books when she is in the hot seat.  She has no problem doing it to Shannon and I would think the not going to Shannon's doctor would have come up.  I also can't imagine an hour without the conversation being about her.  There are only so many questions to ask in an hour.  I also can't imagine her hanging around for an hour to see Ryan's spawn.   

Exactly how Tamra wants her.

• Love 5
Then she and Meghan nod and parrot back "Yes, let Jesus be the judge" like the imbeciles they are while neither of those hypocrites has the first intention of stopping their Cancer Inquisition and actually letting Jesus be the judge.

But, wait!  Tamra hasn't been baptized/pasturized.  We should judge not...yet.

• Love 3

Exactly how Tamra wants her.

Lol, I'll believe that...along with a few more contract stipulations. If she breaks a contract stipulation she gets heavily fined. JK of course.

-no more whooping it up

-no more boobs showing

-wear all clothes 2 sizes bigger

-keep children off show

-never communicate with Brooks again

-limit time talking/ showing office of COTO Insurance

-never film with Tamrat or Meghan

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

Lol, I'll believe that...along with a few more contract stipulations. If she breaks a contract stipulation she gets heavily fined.

-no more whooping it up

-no more boobs showing

-wear all clothes 2 sizes bigger

-keep children off show

-never communicate with Brooks again

-limit time talking/ showing office of COTO Insurance

-never film with Tamrat or Meghan

If Vickie wore clothes 2 sizes larger, they might actually fit.

• Love 4

Sorry.

Unless the following criteria are met, I cannot believe you will be forced to conclude you are running some sort of pyramid scheme.

1. Meghan PI must have witnessed and personally verified the actual bursting of said appendix mid-burst.

2. Meghan PI must have personally witnessed and verified you not accompanying your ex to said Dr. appointments.

3. Said barf must have undergone a rigorous identification process personally overseen by Meghan PI. I hesitate to even use the word barf here since I don't know it was actual barf that came out of your mouth.

4. You must submit to a 48 hour minimum interrogation administered by Tammy Sue Waddle Vieth Barney Judge TBD TBD etc. etc. without sleep. Your only nourishment will be cake and Sake.

5. You must produce All of your medical records and they must be available on a minimum of 50 billboards in all 50 states and territories, mistake free. Your records must have been proofread for spelling and grammar by Heather Dubrow.

I can't stop laughing. Thank you so much! This this just so absurd I can't wrap my head around it.

And yes, when you're appendix bursts (or did it?) you barf....a lot

• Love 3

Sorry.

Unless the following criteria are met, I cannot believe you will be forced to conclude you are running some sort of pyramid scheme.

• Love 1

Ok, Scrambled Fog, YOU definitely receive the grade of A+ for The Above.

Truly, it's ACES!

Well, well, talula. You have garnered yourself an A+, also.

For $hi+'s sake, is Tamra EVER going to receive her comeuppance!! Damn!

---

('cuse the cussin')

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 3

Who said posting pics was a requirement? Of course you don't have to. My point is that Vicki's behavior vis a vis Brooks' cancer is uncharacteristic. I'm not talking about you or me or anyone else's experience with cancer or chemotherapy or illness - just Vicki. And no, Brooks did not ask for privacy. Quite the opposite, in fact. He and Vicki made the choice to make his alternative choice to chemo a storyline on the show, not to mention putting their Club Detox miracle elixir up for sale. It's all out there for public sonsumption. Not because of Meghan, PI, or because viewers are nosy, or because anyone broke HIPAA laws. But because Vicki and Brooks put it out there. Yes, we're talking about them, but not in the way they intended.

• Love 14