Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Why, it's almost like a badly written soap opera.

And coincidently  the new season starts May 1st.  All this can't be for ratings can it? Would they be so Krass?

• Love 1

Does that strike anybody else as being a little creepy & too close?

Yes, but their whole relationship has always struck me as creepy - mostly on Khloe's part - she's way to physical with Rob.

• Love 5
(edited)
On April 29, 2016 at 4:42 PM, iwasish said:

And coincidently  the new season starts May 1st.  All this can't be for ratings can it? Would they be so Krass?

This whole story of rob and Chyna smells of a set up by Kris Jenner. Its one way to keep the public and press interested in them.  I stopped caring about rob and Chyna when Kylie posted a pic of her and Chyna together and captioned it as   "been best friends from the beginning" That is when I realized that this relationship was fake, and made up for the show. Look at the recent pics of Rob and Chyna, they don't look like two people in love, it's a business deal.  This family is one big soap opera and everything about them is a lie. I don't believe anything I read about this family.  

Edited by RoxieBear73
I can't spell lol
  • Love 6
On 4/29/2016 at 3:00 PM, GaT said:

Does that strike anybody else as being a little creepy & too close?

That was a very coupley post. I think Khloe uses Rob as a surrogate boyfriend, to deal with her own lonliness and she always has. But it just comes off with a very Cersei Lannister feel.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

So coincidentally Rob starts taping KUWTK again, then money is taken from a safe? Just like all the others? They still didn't find this employee?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/02/blac-chyna-rob-house-burglary/

A repeat of the Lamar's jewelry was stolen storyline. Did they forget that it was already used?

Did Lamar's stuff ever show up? Did they  make an insurance claim?   If not, then I call BS on it and probably on this most recent burglary also. They live in  gated community? Is there no security at all?

• Love 3

Watching daytime soaps for years means you see stuff like that all the time. And of course, you think to yourself "Ok, this works for a TV show, but would be kinda gross in real life to date and marry and have kids with (for example) your step-mom's sister". And now it's happening in real life...

• Love 9

I love he announces these things when the rest of the family is out of town. They are in Cuba now and where were they when he announced the engagement? You know he's doing this on purpose and I say good for him!

• Love 10
(edited)

I saw on X17 online  last week pictures of rob and chyna and Kim leaving what they said was an obgyn office. So I'm guessing that the family knew. ETA my bad ya'll it was just Kim, but still Rob and BC couldn't go alone or did they want Kim there for support?

http://www.x17online.com/2016/04/kim_kardashian_rob_kardashian_blac_chyna_pregnant_doctor_photos_042616

Edited by carolinagirl81
Added link to X17s story about the OBGYN vist.
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw on X17 online  last week pictures of rob and chyna and Kim and Kanye leaving what they said was an obgyn office. So I'm guessing that the family knew.

They were with Kanye? Why would Kanye be going to BC & Rob's visit to an obgyn? 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I love he announces these things when the rest of the family is out of town. They are in Cuba now and where were they when he announced the engagement? You know he's doing this on purpose and I say good for him!

Haha, I noticed that too! How convenient that they're all away in Cuba, a place with no paparazzi to ask them touchy questions. When Rob announced he was engaged to Chyna, none of his sisters commented on social media about his engagement to Chyna except for Kim, who only commented indirectly with the "crying" photo. Let's see if any of them break their stubborn silence now that Chyna has announced she's pregnant with his baby. Cuba may not have paps, but they certainly do have Internet service. Those harpies have been posting Cuba tourist pics on their social media, like those stupid pics where they all had huge Cuban cigars in their misshapen mouths.

Will they give Chyna a baby shower? Will they show up at the wedding, or will they suddenly decide they all have to go on another "family vacation" at that time? They have to face this relationship sooner or later, and face it with behavior more substantial than posting emojis.

Kris is probably jumping up and down with glee, mentally counting all the money the Koven will make from the pregnancy and marriage media coverage. She and her KUWTK scriptwriters must be busy polishing up the parts where the sisters react to the news.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

Not sure about Kanye, but I swear, the people in this family tag along on the strangest errands with each other.  It actually doesn't surprise me that much.

Perhaps Rob and BC will be the outliers of the family and live happily ever after, stay married to each other for 50 years and have several adorable and well-adjusted children.  Not if PMK has anything to say about it, mind you, but one can hope.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

1) everyone in that family is Kanye's bitch. When was the last episode when no one wore a Yeezy tshirt or something?

2) this family is heavily enmeshed. Good luck, Blac Chyna you're going to have 5 sisters in law (plus Scott, maybe Jonathan or Malika) and a mother in law in the delivery room, commenting on your vagina.

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Perhaps Rob and BC will be the outliers of the family and live happily ever after, stay married to each other for 50 years and have several adorable and well-adjusted children.  Not if PMK has anything to say about it, mind you, but one can hope.

I don't think  PMK can really be blamed if this relationship implodes.

36 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Lol at him again announcing something when they rest are on vacation.

Her rep says his family side leaked and she wanted to announce herself. I'm sure this will help family relations.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,21005049,00.html

Ouch, I can feel for her with this. Get used to it BC, for as long as you're in this family, your life is the property of PMK to buy and sell as she sees fit.

• Love 6
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Rob can barely care for himself. This child is screwed.

But my imagination just runs wild thinking about family Christmases, Birthdays, Thanksgiving and other family events. Imagine Rob and Blac Chyna (do we call her Blac?) and their new baby plus 3 year old King, the baby she has with Tyga. I can't even imagine them all mixing and having fun with Kylie, Tyga and Khloe.... who absolutely hates her?  My head is spinning thinking about the possibilities.

There's been countless times that I've wondered if Robert Kardashian, Sr. was still alive what kind of people they all would have grown up to be. I really can't imagine that he would have condoned the flesh peddling of his children by Kris. I think he was essentially a pretty religious man and I don't think he'd have approved of anything they've done on camera particularly the shaving of Kourtney's vaginal hair, Kim bragging about her beautiful vagina, and Khloe giving off sexual vibes to her brother. He might be rolling over in his grave right now.

Rob, please don't make Kim cry, we all know that can be pretty ugly.

giphy.gif

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

BC outplayed the Kardashians at their own game, using clueless Rob as a chess piece. I believe that Rob is unstable, but he's still an adult making his own choices. It's the poor little Rob-BC child born into this money-focused bizarre family circus that I feel sorry for.

• Love 12

Is it too early to star predicting names? Now, Blac Chyna (whose birth name is Angela) named her son King Cairo. Kourtney has Mason, Penelope and Reign. Kim has North and Saint. So I think there is reasonable odds of them going with this trend. (Royal Kardashian? Emperor Kardashian? Jesus Kardashian?) I also think that if it's a boy, there is a good chance that he would be another Robert Kardashian. I do, however, think that this child will not have a name that starts with K.

• Love 4
(edited)

If it's a girl, I would say Kween Kardashian is kwite kute.

Emperor Kardashian has a nice ring to it too, though.  I am torn.  I will lay awake nights wondering.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5

Eugh it seriously annoys me how people bring kids into the world with no real thought.  Rob has only just come out of hibernation, he has known BC for maybe 6 months and now they are going to have a child together.  For every time that it works out and the family stays together, there is another 5 where the parents divorce.  I'm not against divorce at all but it's not fair to a kid to be thrown into the middle of a made-for-TV marriage.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Has anyone actually confirmed she's pregnant, or is everyone assuming it because they both posted pregnancy emojis? Until somebody comes out & confirms the pregnancy in actual words, this could just be them screwing around with everyone.

EDITED: I was just on Gossip Cop (they're treating it as fact) & I was reading the comments on the story. I thought this one was hysterical "So if Tyga and Kylie get married then Tyga would be Rob and Chyna's kid's uncle and that kids brother would be Tyga's son. One of Chyna's kids would call Kylie their Step Mom and the other would call her their aunt. I'm from WV and that is just too much to keep track of even for me."

Edited by GaT
  • Love 6

Let's see...Blac Chyna's mom is Tokyo Toni.

Possible girl names (and you know it's going to be FUCKED up):

Korean Kween Kardashian 

Japanese Jade Kardashian 

Asian Ava 

Taipei Tina

Sorry...I just can't with these assholes.

• Love 5

Emperor Robert Kardashian for the boy? Or maybe in both cases Emperor/Empress Yerevan Kardashian? Or is Yerevan not "exotic" enough? At least Rob has some ties to there, unlike Tyga and BC and Egypt. 

• Love 3

I guess I am at a loss of whom got played here other than Black Chyna. The woman will have a kid in the crib and one in her bed. Rob has no sort will to work whatsoever. Kris pays his bill and everyone else babies him. The sock line is low grade and his earning potential is nil,. Once he decides he has caused enough drama he will be done with her  and she will be a single mom raising his kid while he goes back to pulling on mom's purse strings.

I feel for the child because nothing says smart or winning about this situation. It spells losing for the baby and her other son. I personally find no humor or glee when innocent children are involved. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Has anyone actually confirmed she's pregnant, or is everyone assuming it because they both posted pregnancy emojis? Until somebody comes out & confirms the pregnancy in actual words, this could just be them screwing around with everyone.

It was confirmed by E! Which is the Kardashian mothership. Since the family and the network are so heavily tied together, I doubt E! Would publish a story about them that wasn't true, or feel the wrath of PMK and her lawsuits

• Love 1

Okay so we're all going round the triangle with theses kids.

Blac Chyna+Tyga= King Cario (their son)

Blac Chyna+Rob= Baby Kardashian

King Cario+Baby Kardashian will be half siblings

Kylie will be Aunt to Baby Kardashian

IF Tyga and Kylie ever had a baby, Baby Tyga Jenner would be the cousin to Baby Kardashian and the half sibling to King Cario

I think i got that right

• Love 2
(edited)

I guess I am at a loss of whom got played here other than Black Chyna.

Seems like she was just as much a player as the rest of them. Looks like she will fit right in.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Eugh it seriously annoys me how people bring kids into the world with no real thought.  Rob has only just come out of hibernation, he has known BC for maybe 6 months and now they are going to have a child together.  For every time that it works out and the family stays together, there is another 5 where the parents divorce.  I'm not against divorce at all but it's not fair to a kid to be thrown into the middle of a made-for-TV marriage.  

I think Rob's kid has a far better chance of a "normal" life than Kimmy and Princess Kanye's. Now those two are truly doomed.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay so we're all going round the triangle with theses kids.

Blac Chyna+Tyga= King Cario (their son)

Blac Chyna+Rob= Baby Kardashian

King Cario+Baby Kardashian will be half siblings

Kylie will be Aunt to Baby Kardashian

IF Tyga and Kylie ever had a baby, Baby Tyga Jenner would be the cousin to Baby Kardashian and the half sibling to King Cario

I think i got that right

Here's a puzzle:

Caitlyn is Rob's stepson and Kylie is Caitlyn's bio daughter and Rob's half sister ( on their mother's side) the baby is Kylie's bio niece (half or quarter) but is Caitlyns step grandchild.

• Love 2

I really hope this baby wasn't conceived as a big "F.U." to Rob's family.

I read that Rob and BC were no-shows to their weekend club appearance, which would make some sense if BC wasn't feeling well, but they supposedly didn't give the club any notice that they weren't planning to show.  Nice.

• Love 1

Haven't Rob and Chyna been together longer than the tabs/kardashians have led us to believe?  Wasn't there an article or footage sometime back that said they had been together for a while and Rob kept it from his family, and Khloe walking in on them is how they got "outed?"  Did I imagine that?  

I'll be honest, in addition to thinking this whole thing is incestuously messed up, I think Cyna is as big of a fame whore as the Kardashians.  It wouldn't surprise me if she "forgot" to take her pill a few days.  Nab a K - there's a lot of 0s attached to that dollar sign, whether it come her way in the form of a joint bank account, a E! paycheck, alimony or child support.  And let's not forget appearances, tabloid photos, endorsement deals, and the potential spinoff, at least for a season before it tanks.  Let's face it.  Who really cared about her before she hit that?  And she gets to give her loser ex a big fuck you while she's at it.  

Checkmate.  

• Love 11

Wasn't Blac Chyna recently arrested for being a drunk mess on a flight? They also found ecstasy on her. This was around February I think. God I hope she wasn't pregnant than, but timing wise....

• Love 2
(edited)

Khloe claimed on her show that she saw Rob and Chyna together at her house and she kicked them out. This must have happened months ago, at least 6 months ago. With blac Chyna going as far as protecting her image, (filing papers) I think that hooking  up with Rob and then getting pregnant with "his baby" was her ticket into the fast lane and to get rich fast  and  to give it to the klan. I would like to see what happens when they break up and Chyna and Toni (her mom) go on a warpath, the kardashains haven't seen nothing yet. 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 1
(edited)

What's with all of these emojis all of a sudden? And why does Rob wear a Yankees cap all the time? Why is he wearing it to a launch party?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, GaT said:

What's with all of these emojis all of a sudden? And why does Rob wear a Yankees cap all the time? Why s he wearing it to a launch party?

Why is it sitting so far on top of his head it looks like a photoshop afterthought?? Yes, we are asking the important questions!

• Love 8

Rob looks better from a weight standpoint, but something still looks really wrong.  His face looks really swollen (not weight gain swollen) and maybe it's lighting but his skin tone looks really poor.   He looks really unhealthy.  

• Love 3

Rob looks better from a weight standpoint, but something still looks really wrong.  His face looks really swollen (not weight gain swollen)...

That was my first thought--his body looks lighter but his face looks incredibly puffy. Usually, most men lose weight in their faces pretty quickly when they've dropped a lot of pounds.

• Love 2