Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

I know right!!! Reality Tv Gods, please this was meant to happen!!! Plus please keep Kris Jenner's fingers out of this!

Honestly, I want to see this so much I would begrudgingly accept it if Kris got her 10%. But I don't want her controlling this at all. I don't want this to be just another K show. If this happens, it has to be on Rob's terms. If we're lucky, that Bachelor's degree in business and lifetime of watching Kris and Kompany being ruthless will have taught him a thing or two about negotiations.

• Love 1

"Y'all got no respect for me. I gotta tie my shoes. Let me tie my Yeezys."

Isn't tying the laces on $600 sneakers on everyone's mind when they've just been arrested for drunken and disorderly conduct and now drug possession? Nah, I don't think so. I feel that it's almost a certainty that people in the spotlight that have prostituted their souls for profit, fame and extreme wealth will eventually hit a wall and their fake lives will begin to erode and deteriorate in front of the public eyes. Unlike their elevation to fame over a number of years, their decline will be more sudden and much more painful for them.

The Kardashians are beginning to fall apart at the seams. Kourtney is turning absolutely skeletal trying to achieve her 'revenge body', Kim has lost the attention of the media and limelight to her two much younger step-sisters. Khloe thought that anything she put her name on would be wildly successful, but her new show is an embarrassment and a dismal failure. Kylie has this drama with Tyga and Blac Chyna and it's affecting her relationship with Tyga. Kris is starting to age rapidly despite having all the money in the world for surgery. Rob is in limbo, not wanting to be associated with that wacky family and struggles with addiction and depression. Caitlyn is history, nobody cares about her anymore and that's going to be difficult for her because she's always been a narcissist. Kendall is the only smart one, she's staying in Europe more and away from the fray of the family involvements. She also has good friends for support.

That family is crumbling before our very eyes and we get to watch every moment of the decline just as we got to watch the ascent.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 9

The only question is when will they start to turn on one another? Rob is already fair game for mocking by Kim and with Kris's tacit approval with her big old laugh at his expense. Who will be next?

• Love 2

The only question is when will they start to turn on one another? Rob is already fair game for mocking by Kim and with Kris's tacit approval with her big old laugh at his expense. Who will be next?

I think they've already started to turn on each other. I can see the friction and almost dislike (for a milder word for hate) of Kris by Khloe and Kendall. There's definite friction between Kim and Rob.  Of course Kris will put on her TV face for the cameras but I'm sure she can't stand being near Caitlyn. I think there's enough bitterness in that family to have cause some deep seated resentments.

• Love 4

Based on history, I think there are a few ways of deciding who that will be:

1) who makes the least amount of money. Rob has always been the lowest earner, out of the 4 K's. Everything he has is because he's Robert Kardashian's son and Kim Kardashian's brother. Kendall is safe in this respect. She has an actual career that is based on her, and not just her name (although it did give her a leg up). Kourtney seems to be more savvy with business decisions, and she's got the drive of supporting three kids. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, Kim will have appearances and ways of making money. Kylie is young, thirsty to prove herself and obsessed with material things so I think she'll bring in the money for a long time. That leaves Khloe. I don't think she has the earning potential on her own that the others have, so I nominate her.

2) who just doesn't fit in. Rob never fit in because he's a boy. Easy target. Out of the 5 girls, even though most people would assume Kim was the it-girl, I think Kourtney is both Kim and Khloe's favorite sister, so she fits in. Everyone seems to trust her and want her input on things. Kylie is desperate to be like Kim and Khloe, and is doing everything to fit in with them, including dating a dollar store version of Kanye. So that leaves Kendall. Now, I highly doubt she will become the next black sheep, but I do think it's possible for her to grow apart from her sisters, and for them to just bitch about how she's so disrespectful, while they chomp on salads like dinosaurs.

Also, Khloe kind of fits that misfit role too. She is so desperate to fit the "Kardashian mold" that she is a completely different person than she used to be. She looks like a discount Kim/Kourt with her new fake butt, and she just keeps trying to out vulgar and out outrageous herself. It just comes off as a desperate 30 something woman trying to fit in, and I think it's unappealing.

So overall, I guess I think Khloe is going to be the next least favorite. I think Kris and Kim have both disliked her from day one. Kim resents her relationship with Kourtney, and I think Kris has been pissed off about the attention that Khloe has brought her, in terms of her paternity. Kylie always seemed close to her, but I think if the tide if public opinion turned against Khloe, she would hop on that bandwagon.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 1

On the last page I jokingly said he would have to make a sex tape, but Larry Flynt was ahead of me. Let me be clear, I don't really think the world deserves a Rob K sex tape, but I guess we might be going to get one. I wonder who will pee on whom, or if Ray J will make a special guest appearance.

• Love 3

On the last page I jokingly said he would have to make a sex tape, but Larry Flynt was ahead of me. Let me be clear, I don't really think the world deserves a Rob K sex tape, but I guess we might be going to get one. I wonder who will pee on whom, or if Ray J will make a special guest appearance.

I had a flashback to the episode when Scott and Kourt "recreated " the Kris/Bruce sextape. Knowing Rob, if he did make one, I think he'd go for a RayJ/Kim vibe, just to get under her skin.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Maybe Kim's tape can be heard playing in the background for part of Rob's tape; would that get them around any licensing issues? And, it would drive Kim Krazy.

Even better, maybe it could be seen playing in the background complete with the scene of her getting peed on which was removed in the Vivid recording.

• Love 5

I know right!!! Reality Tv Gods, please this was meant to happen!!! Plus please keep Kris Jenner's fingers out of this!

I don't see how it's possible to keep Kris Jenner out of it. I'm certain she saved the cord blood from her children's births for them to use as ink when signing their various management contracts with her. And somewhere in that cold looking mansion of hers, there's a little box, filled with tiny dolls all dressed up in Balmain, each of them with a withered umbilical cord lovingly wrapped around it's neck.

• Love 5

Even better, maybe it could be seen playing in the background complete with the scene of her getting peed on which was removed in the Vivid recording.

I totally was thinking the same thing!!! Rob could use it as inspiration, and they could mimic the dialogue.

I don't see how it's possible to keep Kris Jenner out of it. I'm certain she saved the cord blood from her children's births for them to use as ink when signing their various management contracts with her. And somewhere in that cold looking mansion of hers, there's a little box, filled with tiny dolls all dressed up in Balmain, each of them with a withered umbilical cord lovingly wrapped around it's neck.

Cord blood? Nah, she pricks their fingers herself and squeezes the drops onto the contract.

Those "yeezys" she was wearing looked like senior citizen corrective shoes!

Everyone is saying that, so who's buying those ugly shoes? Well other then teenmom 2 Kail bought them for her and her family! Who wants to wear what Kail is wearing!

It's getting to where I have to sit down with a big bowl of popcorn every morning when I fire up the iPad to check on what's new in the Kardashian world.

Oh, Robert.  I guess it's sweet that you drove over a thousand miles to pick up your drunk, arrested girlfriend in Austin.  The thing is, if she's using him and this relationship does fall apart, guess who Rob will be able to turn to?  No one.  His mom and sisters will be far too busy doing high-fives, cartwheels, and planning an "LOLZ Told You So!!" party.  For all the crap this family puts out there, I do kind of worry about Rob's mental health, and about what the next headline might be concerning him.

EDIT: I see Kris is promoting Arthur George on Instagram again, with what I guess are a whole new batch of sock designs.  So who took over this company?  I doubt Rob is giving much thought to his sock line at the moment.

Edited by laurakaye

He dropped her off to get her "Future" tattoo removed? LOL, she just got that tattoo in October. She really pushed on that relationship, & Future had to publicly say he was single. She doesn't sound like the world's most secure girl, that probably makes her perfect for Rob.

Several pictures of Rob on the interwebz yesterday, many headlines proclaiming "First Full Body Pic of Rob Kardashian in Three Years!!"

I get that this is newsworthy, but they're making it sound like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster was finally spotted and photographed.  Geez.

That said, Rob does look like a guy who's been in hiding for awhile.  He appears to be hovering around 300 pounds, with longer hair and an impressive beard.  I may be in the minority, but I've always thought he was a handsome guy.  It's shocking how much he's changed in a few years, but if he can get his mind and health back, what a great comeback story he'll be.

Edited by laurakaye

I agree it shouldnt be a big deal but I suspected as soon as we got a good shot of just how much weight he's put on that the pics would be circulated all over.  He really, really looks unhealthy. That amount of weight is not good and if BC is getting him on a better path his family should leave him alone.  BC was all over Snapchat and Instagram yesterday defending him against the people laughing at the new pics, kind of nice to see after his mother and sister were mocking his weight on TV.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 6

Agreed.  It must be life-changing to have someone in your corner when your family claims to want to help you, but collectively laughs at you. 

I'm sure this was a vicious cycle for Rob...wanting to lose the weight, wanting to be able to go outside like a normal person, but knowing paps are clamoring for his picture (just as it happened yesterday).  Then feeling awful about yourself, comforting yourself with food, gaining more weight.  I guess it says something about BC that Rob is finally allowing himself to be seen as he goes out and about with her.  Although the one picture I keep seeing looks like it was shot from a rooftop above Rob, or heck - maybe from a tree, who knows.  That creeps me out.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6

Several pictures of Rob on the interwebz yesterday, many headlines proclaiming "First Full Body Pic of Rob Kardashian in Three Years!!"

I get that this is newsworthy, but they're making it sound like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster was finally spotted and photographed.  Geez.

That said, Rob does look like a guy who's been in hiding for awhile.  He appears to be hovering around 300 pounds, with longer hair and an impressive beard.  I may be in the minority, but I've always thought he was a handsome guy.  It's shocking how much he's changed in a few years, but if he can get his mind and health back, what a great comeback story he'll be.

I was watching TMZ the other night, & one of them said that the reason Rob drove 20 something hours to pick Blac Chyna up in Texas instead of just getting on a plane was probably because the moment he stepped into the airport, the pappz would get a picture of him. It made a lot of sense, he's been hiding from them for a long time.

I was watching TMZ the other night, & one of them said that the reason Rob drove 20 something hours to pick Blac Chyna up in Texas instead of just getting on a plane was probably because the moment he stepped into the airport, the pappz would get a picture of him. It made a lot of sense, he's been hiding from them for a long time.

Could it be that BC was placed on the no-fly list after her arrest? Or are people who are arrested for disorderly conduct on a flight allowed to hop on another flight so soon after?

Edited by chocolatine

Could it be that BC was placed on the no-fly list after her arrest? Or are people who are arrested for disorderly conduct on a flight allowed to hop on another flight so soon after?

Or is it  that Rob is a Kardashian after all and knew he'd get better mileage out of the midnight ride to rescue his muse, than merely bailing her out over the phone and having a limo pic her up.  

I'm not criticizing Rob or questioning his relationship with BC. I just believe he isn't unaware of  how to get the ultimate press coverage in a given situation. He couldn't have spent all those years watching Kris and his sisters and not learned something. The "Gone Girl" post was magic.. and shows just how savvy he can be.  If he's decided to emerge from his long recluse and become public, along with get under the skin of some family members, more power to him.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I will never understand why women work so hard to have an ass like that. Kardashian, BC.

I've never seen one like that in my life!

Most of us work that hard to NOT have one like that.

But from all the photographic evidence available Kim and Khloe have had some ass enhancement. Kourtney mentioned recently that her weight loss and work out routine shrunk her ass. So, if they hadn't made improvements, they too would see  a smaller ass when they lose weight. Kim's was /is just ginormous now,  

• Love 5

I will never understand why women work so hard to have an ass like that. Kardashian, BC.

I've never seen one like that in my life!

Really - looks a little scary, like it could knock you over if you got in its way. lol
  • Love 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3433914/Reclusive-Rob-Kardashian-flashes-big-smile-comes-hiding-support-Blac-Chyna-sexy-bikini-photo-shoot.html

Daily Mail, "Rob Kardashian gets groove back: Inside reclusive star's return to the spotlight and how love his making him smile again after years of hiding away"  Feb. 5, 2016

DM has an article with lots of photos of Rob at the beach with Blac Chyna at her photo shoot for a bottled water company. Look how much he's smiling! He looks really happy and relaxed, and he doesn't care that people are taking pictures of him.  I think this is a great step forward, considering how long he's been hiding. It's like he's saying, "Hello world, I'm back, and l feel good!"

• Love 3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3433914/Reclusive-Rob-Kardashian-flashes-big-smile-comes-hiding-support-Blac-Chyna-sexy-bikini-photo-shoot.html

Daily Mail, "Rob Kardashian gets groove back: Inside reclusive star's return to the spotlight and how love his making him smile again after years of hiding away" Feb. 5, 2016

DM has an article with lots of photos of Rob at the beach with Blac Chyna at her photo shoot for a bottled water company. Look how much he's smiling! He looks really happy and relaxed, and he doesn't care that people are taking pictures of him. I think this is a great step forward, considering how long he's been hiding. It's like he's saying, "Hello world, I'm back, and l feel good!"

He doesn't look overly huge. His legs are thin and baggy clothes cover a lot. I wonder if he's had stomach surgery and already lost some weight and now is out and about.

I see another reality show in the works.

• Love 1

The other day TMZ Live was talking about the whole Rob/BC thing and Harvey said Kim was telling people she was cool with it, that as long as Rob is happy that what matters but the other guy that is on there chimed and said Kylie and Khloe are still pissed apparently and aren't bending. He actually looked larger in the other pics that surfaced the other day, not the beach ones but he did lose weight (amber rose told some paparazzi he's been slowly losing and doing great)..don't know if it was surgery but a change in diet and exercising will make a huge difference.

The other day TMZ Live was talking about the whole Rob/BC thing and Harvey said Kim was telling people she was cool with it, that as long as Rob is happy that what matters but the other guy that is on there chimed and said Kylie and Khloe are still pissed apparently and aren't bending. He actually looked larger in the other pics that surfaced the other day, not the beach ones but he did lose weight (amber rose told some paparazzi he's been slowly losing and doing great)..don't know if it was surgery but a change in diet and exercising will make a huge difference.

I wonder if he was ever all that huge. I don't think he's that tall, his father was on the short side, too. They said he gained 100 lbs. could be an exaggeration. I do think he seems to show his weight gain in the face and belly. He couldn't be all that shy about being seen, since Kimmy clearly saw his tattoo. This family is so twisted in the face they show to the public, who knows what the story is with Rob. Maybe Kris finally came up with a story line for her son. He's always complained that she did so much for the girls to make them rich and famous and nothing for him. Could be his moment in the sun.

Kim was the one best friends with Chyna until the whole Kylie situation happened and when that did happen it was reported Kim was not thrilled with Kylie. So I can believe she's more ok with this than Khloe/Kylie. 

From Malika's recent comments though I'm surprised Rob was at Kim's. Malika made it sound Rob was not  interacting with the family. May be it was a different Rob's at Kim's? Or maybe he wasn't even there and Kim wanted to make it seem like he was? Or may be he was there and she's ok with Chyna.

• Love 1

So Rob is over at Kims? What about the feud? What about BC. Why do I think the whole live stream was just a setup to let us know Rob is hanging with them.? It's all manipulation of the public.

Of course the only reason she did the live stream was to let everyone know that Rob is with her. In fact, how do we know that he actually was there? All we see is Kim telling someone to bring the baby to Rob, doesn't mean Rob was really there. It could just be another Kardashian lie.

• Love 2

Of course the only reason she did the live stream was to let everyone know that Rob is with her. In fact, how do we know that he actually was there? All we see is Kim telling someone to bring the baby to Rob, doesn't mean Rob was really there. It could just be another Kardashian lie.

She even clarified her comment to from "bring the baby over to Rob" to "take him to my brother Rob" if she's lying about Rob bring there, which wouldn't shock

me, then it's pretty clear the whole crew is one big mess.

It's just getting too coincidental that there is always some new breaking story that hits the tabs as one season starts to wind down and they need interest to be drummed up for the next.