Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

May be Chyna will give him an allowance? LOL

Now I'm hoping that Amber Rose and Caitlyn will start dating. I don't care if Amber Rose doesn't date women, I just want to see this pairing.

Close, but she's apparently going after Scott. LOL!

Is Amber Rose Hooking Up With Scott Disick?

'She has a lot of respect for him!' Amber Rose follows Scott Disick on Twitter after weekend in Vegas... as her BFF Blac Chyna starts 'dating' Rob Kardashian

Sorry, Kourtney Kardashian! Amber Rose And Scott Disick Spend Time Together In Las Vegas

• Love 2
Well played, Rob and Chyna.

Maybe they'll get their own spin off show!!!

LOL, I'd watch it without hesitation. I watch this shitty show so...

I don't know if I'd be back week after week that depends on them.

But if they put the premiere on another network, on the same night and time as the Kardashians, I would watch Rob and Chyna live.

Yep, they could have Amber and Scott show up, hehe.

Edited by represent
  • Love 4

Rob's instagram has never matched up with what his family,have stated to the media. I hope this is all Rob and not a Kardashian trick to get us watching the show again, from what I hear/saw the show is so boring without the original males! We shall see!

• Love 1

If Kylie wasn't such an obnoxious, snotty brat I might feel a bit sorry for her but I'm having a hard time working up an ounce of sympathy. Maybe I'm feeling extra bitchy towards her in light of this latest stuff because I just watched the KUWTK rerun where she takes Tyga along on what was supposed to be an all girls family vacation and she was glued to his ass the entire time despite Kendall feeling hurt and every talking head all she did was talk about how HE is her comfort zone, not her family and she just always wants to be with him because of how much fun he wants to have. Karma, child, karma.

This is delicious but will Rob hold his ground when/if Khloe threatens to cut off his monthly allowance and to make him get a job and place of his own? She does provide him with a certain level of comfort and life of leisure that he may not be willing to give up just to get revenge on Kim.

I'm curious about this too but I'm also wondering if he even is still living with Khloe? Because I'm trying to figure out how they could be spending so much time together and yet she wouldnt have a clue until now..unless she's away? While Rob obviously doesnt have the kind of money his family has to live in a mansion and live a carefree, luxurious life I bet he has enough to go live a modest life the way us normal folks do. Maybe he could get rent a small bachelor pad if Khloe throws him out. 

eta:  the picture posted that started this whole thing was posted by Blac Chyna, not Rob so I seriously doubt this is something the Kardashians are pulling for a PR stunt. Maybe Rob is starting something for his own good but no way this is something the rest of them are in on.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 5

Rob's instagram has never matched up with what his family,have stated to the media. I hope this is all Rob and not a Kardashian trick to get us watching the show again, from what I hear/saw the show is so boring without the original males! We shall see!

You make a good point and there's definitely a connection between the males (or in Caitlyn's case 'almost male') leaving the show and the boring trend it's on. Bruce, Scott, Rob and Lamar are all out of the picture and they've left behind nothing but the bitchy, egotistical, attention whores. They're trying to push Corey Gamble more and more into the series to take up the dead air left behind by the exiting men. The most interesting thing about the show are the brief glimpses of Kourtney's kids. On the whole, the women are boring and we're tired of their antics. If for nothing else other than her children, Kourtney may be the sacrificial lamb and take Scott back just for the sake of the series.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

If Kylie wasn't such an obnoxious, snotty brat I might feel a bit sorry for her but I'm having a hard time working up an ounce of sympathy. Maybe I'm feeling extra bitchy towards her in light of this latest stuff because I just watched the KUWTK rerun where she takes Tyga along on what was supposed to be an all girls family vacation and she was glued to his ass the entire time despite Kendall feeling hurt and every talking head all she did was talk about how HE is her comfort zone, not her family and she just always wants to be with him because of how much fun he wants to have. Karma, child, karma.

I'm curious about this too but I'm also wondering if he even is still living with Khloe? Because I'm trying to figure out how they could be spending so much time together and yet she wouldnt have a clue until now..unless she's away? While Rob obviously doesnt have the kind of money his family has to live in a mansion and live a carefree, luxurious life I bet he has enough to go live a modest life the way us normal folks do. Maybe he could get rent a small bachelor pad if Khloe throws him out.

eta: the picture posted that started this whole thing was posted by Blac Chyna, not Rob so I seriously doubt this is something the Kardashians are pulling for a PR stunt. Maybe Rob is starting something for his own good but no way this is something the rest of them are in on.

Kylie was downstairs on the boat getting laid. Khloe asked them all if it didn't bother them ( I think it was directed at Kris) but they all just sat there. Even Jonathan mentioned how fast a life she was leading but they just shrugged it off. I won't be surprised if next seasons big drama isn't a knocked up Kylie.

People is reporting, Kylie is livid.

http://www.people.com/article/kylie-jenner-livid-rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-romance?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Kylie Jenner and half-brother Rob Kardashian are on less than good terms following news he's been romantically linked to Blac Chyna.

"Kylie is livid," a source tells PEOPLE. "She feels super betrayed and can't understand why someone in her own family would stab her in the back like that."

Blac Chyna, whose birth name is Angela Renée White, is Tyga's ex-fiancée, and together they have a son, King Cairo, 3.

Jenner has been dating the 26-year-old rapper since late 2014, but the pair didn't take their relationship public until last August when they went on a PDA-filled trip to celebrate her 18th birthday.

And Blac Chyna's bad blood with Jenner involves her famous sisters. The mother of one was once close friends with Kim Kardashian West, though the friendship appears no longer. In addition, Khloé Kardashian and Blac Chyna's BFF Amber Rose have had many public feuds on Twitter regarding Jenner's relationship with Tyga.

Furthermore, Tyga and Blac Chyna aren't the friendliest of exes – he lashed out at her on Instagram in September for allegedly spreading rumors that he couldn't afford the Ferrari he bought Jenner for her 18th birthday in August.

Tyga has become very close with Jenner's family, having vacationed with the tight-knit brood in St. Barts this summer. And the rapper is also friendly with Scott Disick and Khloé's boyfriend James Harden.

On Monday, Blac Chyna shared an Instagram photo of herself wrapped in the tattooed arms of Kardashian, seemingly announcing her new relationship with Jenner's sibling.

Kylie was downstairs on the boat getting laid. Khloe asked them all if it didn't bother them ( I think it was directed at Kris) but they all just sat there. Even Jonathan mentioned how fast a life she was leading but they just shrugged it off. I won't be surprised if next seasons big drama isn't a knocked up Kylie.

I think Kylie is wise in that department and getting knocked up is something nobody would ever hear about.

I saw my brother's penis once and was scarred for life. Of course he was an infant and I was five years old. How could Rob not be an emotional and physical basket case? How could any child who idolized his father be unaffected by divorce of his parents, a step-dad who dresses up in women's clothes, sisters that he's seen either naked or half-naked that only talk about their selfies, photo-shoots, vaginas, anal waxing, penises, breasts and botox, and a mother who has been seen on National television spreading her legs while naked with an American flag covering her crotch? Holy crap, I'm traumatized from even thinking about them doing that in public for cameras.

Take a look sometime at one of the older episodes when things get raunchy and Rob's eyes are popping out of his head. This poor man needs a shrink if he doesn't have one yet which he probably does. That's enough eye-carnage that can never be unseen but maybe he can work his head around it with years of intense therapy. His health will improve once his mind is at peace and he can move forward.

And Khlogre, the unsexy one, made up for being unsexy with gross, inappropriate, stomach turning sex talk, and unwelcome physical contact, i.e. grabbing and humping.
  • Love 3

With everything that Rob has been through - from the loss of his dad, the loss of several male "role-models" (for better or worse), living with a group of incredibly loud and opinionated women who both coddle him and then make fun of him for being coddled, being mercilessly teased by his mostly made-of-plastic sisters, having his depression played out on television for entertainment, a mother who apparently either doesn't know how or doesn't care to raise a son, paparazzi who need a money shot...I mean, I'm kind of proud of the guy for getting out of bed every day.  Not saying that he didn't bring some of this on himself, but I have to wonder if he even really knows where to start to make his own way out of this mess of a family.

If this is the way he starts to climb out of his depression, I have to admire him for giving Kim back a little of what she loves to dish out.  She shouldn't be so untouchable.  She shouldn't be able to say or do whatever she wants to her family while everyone else stands back, chuckling uncomfortably but refusing to call her on it.  It's pretty clear Kim will do anything to remain firmly in the Kardashian spotlight.  For someone who claims to be all about family, she'd throw any one of them under the bus in a heartbeat if it would get her another magazine cover.

Now, I am out of popcorn.  BRB.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10

I think all the indignation coming from Kylie and Khloe stems from the fact that they really believe that only the Kardashian women have a license to go out and date or have sex with whomever they choose to no matter who they hurt. So far, the influence that Blac Chyna has had on Rob is all positive. He's losing weight and getting in shape and getting his diabetes under control. What's the problem with that?  Would they prefer he stay depressed, keep drinking and doing drugs that will ultimately lead to his death just so they can shame and punish him for not addressing his issues? Everyone needs someone close that they can rely on and trust that they have their well being in mind for no other purpose or reason other than they love them.

• Love 8

I follow Kris Jenner on Instagram (yes, I am ashamed).  Four days ago she posted some cryptic page with "#ArthurGeorge, website coming soon."  I wonder if they are jump-starting his brand?  Is he still running his sock line or did it fade away?  I wonder if Mamma Kris is going to take it all away now that Rob has been naughty and is being mean to her fave daughter.

This is delicious but will Rob hold his ground when/if Khloe threatens to cut off his monthly allowance and to make him get a job and place of his own? She does provide him with a certain level of comfort and life of leisure that he may not be willing to give up just to get revenge on Kim.

I dont' know that Khloe would ever do that.  Khloe needs to be needed by a man, even if it is her brother.  And as long as she enables Rob, he will need her.  She will not get that from Kylie.

• Love 1

Rob is suddenly in the spotlight right before his product launch. Enough said.

Everything this family does is fake and manufactured for publicity.

This, right here, pay attention folks! Everything is about the money in the end.

• Love 5

Rob is suddenly in the spotlight right before his product launch. Enough said.

Everything this family does is fake and manufactured for publicity.

If this is really what they're doing, that's twisted.  I'm having a hard time understanding the thought process that would lead to such a bizarre way to get one's name back in the headlines...although damned if RK isn't totally trending just about everywhere right now.  I suppose bad press is better than no press, but still.

• Love 1

He loves to insinuate that he has a child somewhere or that he's knocked someone up. He needs to put a sock on that topic, preferably one of his own design.

By, jove, iwasish, I think you've created the only ad campaign that could sell these socks. Socks to stuff in Kardashian mouths!

• Love 6

Rob making the same joke is getting tiresome but I did see something funny on Twitter yesterday and its along the lines of the meme Rob posted. Some tweeted Kylie saying something like "if your brother knocks Chyna up that baby will be something you'll never be but always wished you were -  a Kardashian" LOL I'm all for tormenting Kylie. Also by Rob posting that its further proof he's trying to stir the pot. I rather see him post stuff to piss Kim and Kylie off than stay hidden and depressed.

• Love 6

Since I am not a celebrity, I have to wonder how this kind of thing plays out...

Celebrity (or reality show personality) is bored.  He/she posts something cryptic, or bizarre, or inflammatory, on social media.  Do they then just chill in their manse all day long, sipping champagne and reading the replies?  How does that work?  Obviously it's done for attention, both positive and negative.  I have never understood the using of social media to convey "messages" to family members or friends when obviously other people are going to see whatever gets posted and comment on it.

I think this is part of the reason I watch this show.  I am trying to understand the mindsets at work here, while knowing that I never will because they operate on such a different plane of reality.

• Love 4

He loves to insinuate that he has a child somewhere or that he's knocked someone up. 

That's how he makes sure we all know he has a penis & that he uses it. It's not like with Kim where she can have pictures posted on the internet of her va-jay-jay, so he has to imply he's impregnating someone.

• Love 1

That's how he makes sure we all know he has a penis & that he uses it. It's not like with Kim where she can have pictures posted on the internet of her va-jay-jay, so he has to imply he's impregnating someone.

Apparently his sisters had a obsession with his penis from early on. They've discussed "flicking" it to get an erection. Not sure if Kris was aware of this little game they played or would even have cared if she did. Who knows if this caused any issues for him, or if his being constantly bombarded by his sisters parading around nearly naked in front of him as a teenage boy caused any sexual thoughts which he may have felt guilty about.

• Love 3

I'm all for Rob giving it to Kim and Kylie and PimpMomma, but quite honestly, that girl doesn't even look human to me! She looks sorta like a comic book villain or maybe a wax figure. Just imagine Kylie's head getting ready to blow right off her neck! And you know Khloe is gonna go charging into some kind of Twitter war here cus pooooor widdle Kyles is being bullllied.

• Love 5

Khloe is such an enabler, I don't see this happening. 

Rob Kardashian is enjoying his new romance with Blac Chyna, with a source telling PEOPLE the reality star "has been spending a lot of time" with the model at her home in Thousand Oaks, California.

Though the Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been living with his sister Khloé Kardashian, the source says the new romance with Blac Chyna means "he won't be welcomed back to Khloé's now," given the model's complicated history with the Kardashian-Jenner sisters.

"They are dating and have been for a few weeks. Who knows how serious it is," the source tells PEOPLE. "Rob has been lonely for so long, so of course it's great for him to spend time with someone other than his sisters. Rob has also found an escape from his family nagging him about his heath. He has ignored their attempts to contact him."

Over the past two years, Rob, 28, has battled depression and experienced significant weight gain and a health scare that saw him hospitalized and diagnosed with diabetes.

"Rob likes her and seems to think it's mutual. It's just hard to take things seriously since obviously both share a lot of anger toward the [Kardashian-Jenner] girls," says the source. "They have both had a lot of drama with Kim. Rob really seems to get a kick out of all the drama that he is causing."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20982486,00.html

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I'm all for Rob giving it to Kim and Kylie and PimpMomma, but quite honestly, that girl doesn't even look human to me! She looks sorta like a comic book villain or maybe a wax figure. Just imagine Kylie's head getting ready to blow right off her neck! And you know Khloe is gonna go charging into some kind of Twitter war here cus pooooor widdle Kyles is being bullllied.

Her whole look is total shtick from her wigs to her crazy makeup but under all that she's actually quite pretty

tumblr_nscg4a4Z3m1qfsqd6o1_1280.jpg

• Love 5

Woot!  Now Rob has moved in with Blac Chyna!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/27/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-living-together/

TMZ, "Rob Kardashian: I'm Shackin' Up with Blac Chyna"
1/27/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rob Kardashian packed a suitcase and moved in with Blac Chyna ... at least temporarily ... TMZ has learned.

Rob, who was living at Khloe's house, has been at B.C.'s digs for 5 days and counting. As for how it happened ... we're told Rob made the first move by DM'ing Chyna 2 weeks ago.

We're told Rob genuinely likes Chyna and is not hooking up to upset his family ... but we're told it has definitely upset the Kardashian brood. Kylie has been at war with Tyga's baby mama for more than a year.

Rob is using Chyna's home fitness equipment to train, with a little inspirational help from her.  

Rob and Chyna have known each other for a long time ... since she lived across the street from him when she was Kim's best friend.

Our sources say the Kardashians are outraged at Rob's hookup. They believe Chyna is manipulating everything and that SHE is the one who first reached out. They also say she's behind Rob's sudden interest in Instagram postings. They believe Rob's horribly depressed and she's playing into his insecurities for her own gain.

Jeez. I'd been thinking maybe this whole relationship  between Rob and BC and the sisters getting mad about it was just a new storyline cooked up by Kris. However, if Rob has really moved out of Khloe's house, after hiding there for so long and letting Khloe look after him, maybe he really is doing this independently.

TMZ said in an earlier article that Rob was just "trolling his sisters hard" with the Instagram post he made about BC and her plan to become pregnant with a Kardashian baby. Well, maybe he isn't trolling. Maybe he's sincerely giving the sisters the middle finger. If the Kardashians are "outraged" with Rob's relationship, that's fine with me. It's about time Rob stood up to them. Also I love seeing the K's being outraged. They've outraged the general public for a long time, so now it's their turn to be royally pissed off.

It's interesting to think of the complications this could cause down the road. Blac Chyna and Tyga have a child together, King Cairo (correct name?). So if Kylie marries Tyga and Rob marries BC, then Kylie would be King's stepmother and Rob would be King's stepfather. We'd have a sister and brother being step-parents of the same child.  LOL, how weird.

• Love 8

It's interesting to think of the complications this could cause down the road. Blac Chyna and Tyga have a child together, King Cairo (correct name?). So if Kylie marries Tyga and Rob marries BC, then Kylie would be King's stepmother and Rob would be King's stepfather. We'd have a sister and brother being step-parents of the same child.  LOL, how weird.

I had to read the bolded line about 14 times before it made sense to me.  This whole entire thing is weird beyond my comprehension.

• Love 2

Woot!  Now Rob has moved in with Blac Chyna!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/27/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-living-together/

TMZ, "Rob Kardashian: I'm Shackin' Up with Blac Chyna"

1/27/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Rob Kardashian packed a suitcase and moved in with Blac Chyna ... at least temporarily ... TMZ has learned.

Rob, who was living at Khloe's house, has been at B.C.'s digs for 5 days and counting. As for how it happened ... we're told Rob made the first move by DM'ing Chyna 2 weeks ago.

We're told Rob genuinely likes Chyna and is not hooking up to upset his family ... but we're told it has definitely upset the Kardashian brood. Kylie has been at war with Tyga's baby mama for more than a year.

Rob is using Chyna's home fitness equipment to train, with a little inspirational help from her.  

Rob and Chyna have known each other for a long time ... since she lived across the street from him when she was Kim's best friend.

Our sources say the Kardashians are outraged at Rob's hookup. They believe Chyna is manipulating everything and that SHE is the one who first reached out. They also say she's behind Rob's sudden interest in Instagram postings. They believe Rob's horribly depressed and she's playing into his insecurities for her own gain.

Jeez. I'd been thinking maybe this whole relationship  between Rob and BC and the sisters getting mad about it was just a new storyline cooked up by Kris. However, if Rob has really moved out of Khloe's house, after hiding there for so long and letting Khloe look after him, maybe he really is doing this independently.

TMZ said in an earlier article that Rob was just "trolling his sisters hard" with the Instagram post he made about BC and her plan to become pregnant with a Kardashian baby. Well, maybe he isn't trolling. Maybe he's sincerely giving the sisters the middle finger. If the Kardashians are "outraged" with Rob's relationship, that's fine with me. It's about time Rob stood up to them. Also I love seeing the K's being outraged. They've outraged the general public for a long time, so now it's their turn to be royally pissed off.

and Kylie would be the Aunt to her step child's half sibling.

• Love 3

I am seriously curious about where Rob's funds are coming from.  He hasn't done any K-shows, interviews, appearances, etc. in a very long time.  His sock line was a joke, and if he made any money off of that it's long gone.  The sock line was launched over three years ago, and I don't think it was exceptionally successful.  He's never done anything with that business degree, except for once when he was going to manage some girl band, but then Kris managed the girl band, but I'm like 90% sure that entire plot was scripted anyway.  So yeah, I think it's safe to say he's living entirely off his mother, and whichever sisters will support him.  (most likely Khloe.  No chance he gets anything from Kim.  I can see Kourtney giving him an occasional check, and maybe even an occasional check from Kendall.  Nothing from Kylie, especially now!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBAurS3pWVX/?taken-by=robkardashian

Also, where did Rob learn to speak/write?  This is not the writing of an upper class, privileged college educated person.  I've seen eight year old children write better than this.  

And King Cairo's half siblings would be each other's cousins.

Seriously, this whole thing reminded me of Olenna from Game of Thrones explaining to Loras and Margaery (brother and sister) how they would be related to each other if they married Cersei and Joffrey (mother and son).  And when your life starts to resemble Game of Thrones, you should stop and rethink your life choices.

• Love 8

And King Cairo's half siblings would be each other's cousins.

My brain hurts.

And I'm assuming that the wording on the Instagram was someone else's meme, and Rob reposted it.  I'd really like to think that at least one child in that family knows how to write a proper sentence.

• Love 1

They believe Chyna is manipulating everything and that SHE is the one who first reached out. They also say she's behind Rob's sudden interest in Instagram postings. They believe Rob's horribly depressed and she's playing into his insecurities for her own gain.

Bwaah! Are these Kardashian's serious?

I can't believe or can I, that they actually are accusing someone else of manipulating everything.

OMG, this shit is so very entertaining. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 5

Rob is a huge asshole, in my opinion. Anybody else here or on Twitsnapgram can say and think whatever they want about Kylie - hey, opinions are free and maybe she even is the insufferable troll some people claim - but her older brother ought to have *some* concern over dragging more drama into his teenage sister's ridiculous life. And he's slapping Khloe in the face. Enabler or not (big YES), she has stood by him and supported him for years, does she really deserve this bullshit from him? Rob is gross.

Good luck whipping this hidden gem into shape, Blac Chyna. He was a cheater when he was hot.

• Love 4

Rob is a huge asshole, in my opinion.

He's in good company. All these people are assholes, his may only be bigger if people want to make fun of his weight. But in quality, they are all equally assholes. 

Kylie wants to mess around with a grown man and I use the word man loosely, with a baby mama, who writes degrading lyrics in his songs about her, then too bad.  She wants to mess around in the big leagues of loose morals and backstabbing behavior, then she has to deal with the consequences and in no way should Rob protect nor stick up for her. He ain't her daddy and she seriously fucked up her chance along with the rest of the females in this family to defend Rob against blubber lips when she made fun of his weight on national tv.

May she learn from this experience... 

She needs to go find a goofy, wet behind the ears boy,  from a boy band, somewhat  like her sister. Cause guess who I don't see saturated in any of this shit? Kendall.

Go ahead girl, you are playing your cards right.

Kylie is way out of her league. 

I firmly believe that the last straw was when these bitches, Kylie included had that laugh at his expense and now every one of them including "poor little sister Kylie," give me a break by the way, is on his shit list.

They deserve it.

Khloe can't play both sides of the fence, housing weak men, yet going along for the ride as her mother and sister talk shit about them in public. Yeah, her ass was smirking and hiding behind her damn phone when Kim was talking trash.

Edited by represent
  • Love 13

Rob is a huge asshole, in my opinion. Anybody else here or on Twitsnapgram can say and think whatever they want about Kylie - hey, opinions are free and maybe she even is the insufferable troll some people claim - but her older brother ought to have *some* concern over dragging more drama into his teenage sister's ridiculous life. And he's slapping Khloe in the face. Enabler or not (big YES), she has stood by him and supported him for years, does she really deserve this bullshit from him? Rob is gross.

I agree. And, if he recognizes how fucked up his family is and how messed up it all made him you'd think he'd have some concern for his 18 year old sister who has grown up completely enmeshed in this bullshit and is probably the most messed up of the whole family. Rob is a whiny, immature man-child.

Also, I find it sick that he and Kylie are one degree of separation with their sexual partners. And that this Chyna chick looks so much like his sisters!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BBDbSbzJWWc/

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3

He's in good company. All these people are assholes, his may only be bigger if people want to make fun of his weight. But in quality, they are all equally assholes.

Kylie wants to mess around with a grown man and I use the word man loosely, with a baby mama, who writes degrading lyrics in his songs about her, then too bad. She wants to mess around in the big leagues of loose morals and backstabbing behavior, then she has to deal with the consequences and in no way should Rob protect nor stick up for her. He ain't her daddy and she seriously fucked up her chance along with the rest of the females in this family to defend Rob against blubber lips when she made fun of his weight on national tv.

May she learn from this experience...

She needs to go find a goofy, wet behind the ears boy, from a boy band, somewhat like her sister. Cause guess who I don't see saturated in any of this shit? Kendall.

Go ahead girl, you are playing your cards right.

Kylie is way out of her league.

I firmly believe that the last straw was when these bitches, Kylie included had that laugh at his expense and now every one of them including "poor little sister Kylie," give me a break by the way, is on his shit list.

They deserve it.

Khloe can't play both sides of the fence, housing weak men, yet going along for the ride as her mother and sister talk shit about them in public. Yeah, her ass was smirking and hiding behind her damn phone when Kim was talking trash.

I don't agree at all. Kylie is an ignorant child, something I mainly lay at her worthless parents' doorsteps. Adults shouldn't be engaging in childish drama with actual children. (And that goes for Blac Chyna, too. Get a grip on your dignity, Chyna) If Rob thinks he's been damaged and is suffering because of this toxic family - which I can well believe - where the hell is his concern for the well being of his much younger siblings? Nowhere, because I'll bet he's at least as narcissistic as the worst of them. If he has a problem with Kylie, beyond his self-involved obliviousness, I'd put it down to bitter jealousy that yet another sister is raking in the big bucks by flashing her big butt, and the success he feels entitled to as the prince of the family never dropped into his lap like it should have.

ETA: Oh, hey, Rebecca! I'm repeating what you said! Totally agree.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 1

f Rob thinks he's been damaged and is suffering because of this toxic family - which I can well believe - where the hell is his concern for the well being of his much younger siblings?

I disagree.

Yeah Kylie is eighteen, but the child defense is just about done as far as I'm concerned. Yes her brain is still young, but it's time for her to truly deal with the consequences of her poor decisions. She can't continue to blame her horrible mother and father and older siblings who share and have suffered the same horrible parentage. Or rather, I'm not going to.

No way do I see her as poor Kylie, victim of asshole brother Rob, sorry, she's not getting that from this viewer.

I gave her some empathy when it came to the parents who raised her, because it sickens me that her mother/father aren't more outraged that their eighteen year old daughter is injecting toxins in her body and dating a damn "man" with a baby mama. That I definitely think she is too young for. But that's it, no way is she getting any more "poor girl" from me.  Hell, other children have divorced their parents because they were like Kris Jenner. She's got at least one older sister who she shares full parentage with, who has the good sense to not hook up with a baby daddy, who has a baby mama, who is a straight up low rent, hustler.  

Why not look up to her? Why? Because she's too busy letting her jealousy eat her alive so instead, she tries to be like the other two Kim and Khloe. Well that's her choice and she should suffer the consequences and once again, Rob has his own damn problems. If her older sisters couldn't protect her and tell her not to hook up with Tyga in the first place why the hell should Rob ride in on his white horse. Forget her, he's about his hustle now and why not?

I have no doubt that her "loving" sisters set her up with this Tyga fellow, yet Rob should stay away from Chyna to not make matters worse? No, I don't think so.  Cause I know damn well she's lacks the game/skill to hook up with a Tyga on her own. Those nasty "role models" she looks up to orchestrated this shit along with her "loving" mother.

Nope, no way am I going to call Rob out on any of this moreso because he's the older brother. He suffered the same horrible parentage as Kylie and chips have fallen as expected. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 8

I really don't have much sympathy/empathy for any of them.  I do find it hilarious that the Kardashians are claiming that Rob is breaking some kind of code by dating his sister's boyfriend's baby mama.

What about the code that girlfriends (and their little sisters presumably) don't date their friends baby-daddy?

It's all such a delightful farce and over someone who is as ugly as Tyga?  Hahaha.

• Love 9

Who needs game to hook up with Tyga? Like he's somebody? They ran in the same circles, and Kylie's cute, insecure, and has more social media followers than Tyga could ever dream of. I think if there was game, it was Tyga making the play. I do blame Kylie's older sisters for not shaking some sense into her, but I wouldn't pin the set-up on them, not for Tyga.

I don't see why Rob should be excused from being a decent brother just because Kylie's special talent seems to be the making of bad choices, so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

• Love 2

I really don't have much sympathy/empathy for any of them.  I do find it hilarious that the Kardashians are claiming that Rob is breaking some kind of code by dating his sister's boyfriend's baby mama.

What about the code that girlfriends (and their little sisters presumably) don't date their friends baby-daddy?

It's all such a delightful farce and over someone who is as ugly as Tyga?  Hahaha

Now this I totally agree with.

Edited by represent
  • Love 4