Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is it crazy I want her to get back together with Scott???

Scott still has too many demons imo - plus, she was never joyful with Scott like she was with Younes, there’s something off between them.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Dear Lord, did Kourtney really think that some 25-year-old dude who didn't even live in the same country as her was going to be faithful? I hope she realizes now that Younes, and Bieber, and all of these other boy toys of hers are not monogamous relationship material. Get your head on right, sis!

As for a Kourt/Scott reunion, hell to the no! They were miserable together, and Scott seems to have finally moved on. No backsliding please!

I will say that the Kardashians have been super entertaining so far this year. It's some new drama with them every week!

• Love 7

I don’t get Kim and Khloe jumping into Kourtneys relationship. Especially publicly. (except for the publicity)

I’d have told Kim to mind her own business and by the way I enjoyed your video. And Khloe worry about your own man, what’s he doing right now?

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t get Kim and Khloe jumping into Kourtneys relationship. Especially publicly. (except for the publicity)

I’d have told Kim to mind her own business and by the way I enjoyed your video. And Khloe worry about your own man, what’s he doing right now?

Very odd that they’d chime in now, if Kourtney broke it off a month ago - unless she didn’t tell them.

Or maybe the woman he cheated on Kourt with is the same one he was photographed with this week.

Edited by nexxie

This family should stop meddling in each other’s business and concentrate on finding healthy, stable relationships of their own. If not, their children will be collateral damage as they grow up amidst the ongoing drama and confusing circumstances that has been the hallmark of this group beginning with grandma Kris.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Very odd that they’d chime in now, if Kourtney broke it off a month ago - unless she didn’t tell them.

Or maybe the woman he cheated on Kourt with is the same one he was photographed with this week.

Until those photos came out, it was private. Once everyone saw him with his "friend", right after Khloe's problems with Tristan, they had to respond. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I think they mainly spoke up now not only because of those photos surfacing but also because of Younes commenting yesterday with his overly defensive "I'm being made into the bad guy here/I'm not attached to this life" douchy comments. Yeah Khloe especially comes off like a hypocrite but IMO your first instinct is going to want to defend your sister when you see she was wronged.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

This family should stop meddling in each other’s business and concentrate on finding healthy, stable relationships of their own. If not, their children will be collateral damage as they grow up amidst the ongoing drama and confusing circumstances that has been the hallmark of this group beginning with grandma Kris.

I agree though I think the family lives by the motto that they can say whatever they want, but if someone else steps up it's all over. Like Kim and Kourtney could kill each other, but Younes coming after Kourtney is gonna get everyone's attention and reaction. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I agree though I think the family lives by the motto that they can say whatever they want, but if someone else steps up it's all over. Like Kim and Kourtney could kill each other, but Younes coming after Kourtney is gonna get everyone's attention and reaction. 

I thought Younes was responding to their comments.

I haven’t seen anything from Kourtney herself. 

It’s all just so much shit to drum up attention for the show.

what Younes said about Kourtneys pic is true, that’s what she has to do to get hits. We don’t know that it hasn’t bothered him all along, maybe they’ve had issues over it and he just had enough. 

Could be that the time Kourt spent with Younes and the kids didn’t go well. If so Kourt is smart to end it, especially if he’s cheated.  Lots of 25 yr old men don’t want to deal with the “baggage” that comes along with a relationship that involves the other partners children, ex, and family. 

One thing I noticed about Tristan and Younes is that neither of them spent a lot of time with the Kardashians. Neither seemed to even bother with Kris, where Lamar and Kanye got right up her ass. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Skip this post if you aren't interested in very amateur psychology based on Keeping Up with the Kardashians..?

Must admit,  I have a very negative reaction to what I see as Kourtney's lack of emotional response.  So (though I believe it is show drama driven) her crying on the first show of the season could be taken as a response to therapy and getting more in touch with her emotions.  Granted, the response was limited to her reactions, the toll it took on her, how she felt, the impact on her with no empathetic response that I could see.  Like how did others feel?  How did my response feel to to others?

Now I am looking at her as a case study (hahaha, a case study of a personality on a (imo) scripted reality show, how silly), looking at the possible whys and hows of her behavior.  Makes her much more watchable and palatable to me.

It would be easy to just label her a narcissist, but from what I know about narcissists they do feel things, they just withhold them.  And it seems to me Kourtney really lacks the ability to feel things or process things in a healthy or present way.  Part of that thought is because of the pondering she seems to have to do with each response (accompanied by the dead eye stare), and the easy way she drops out of conversations and fixates on her phone. 

Again, I realize the absurdity of analyzing a participant on a reality show, or making any assumptions about their behavior or mental status from the content of a TV show.  

But Kourtney is beginning to interest me.

Other thoughts:

alexithymia

flat affect and blunted affect

emotional detachment

• Like 1
  • Love 3

For me the psychological situations on these shows are really interesting too. 

Kourtney took her mother’s marriage to Bruce and her father’s death really hard, and was also very critical of her mother’s affairs - seems she learned to guard her feelings, at least from her competitive, fake, narcissistic family. Younes brought out a more joyful and less guarded Kourtney - and she’s probably responding to therapy now too, so yay!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I always thought Kourtney had Asperger's. It's like she could win the lottery or have an arm chopped off, and she'd have the same flat, unemotional reaction to both.

Yes exactly! Like I mentioned the other day when Kim was crying about fearing the robbers were going to rape or kill her *cut to Kourtney stonefaced*. When Scott broke down sobbing that he wasn't ready to go to the Hamptons because he couldn't face the reality of both his parents being gone Kourtney sat there without an ounce of emotion saying in that deadpan voice "well you have to move on sooner or later". Apparently just insulting her looks gets a reaction.

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Yes exactly! Like I mentioned the other day when Kim was crying about fearing the robbers were going to rape or kill her *cut to Kourtney stonefaced*. When Scott broke down sobbing that he wasn't ready to go to the Hamptons because he couldn't face the reality of both his parents being gone Kourtney sat there without an ounce of emotion saying in that deadpan voice "well you have to move on sooner or later". Apparently just insulting her looks gets a reaction.

There were some scenes way back when where Kourtney talked about being sort of frozen emotionally (during therapy with Scott I think) - but she may also have been passive aggressive with Kim and Scott because of their unhealthy dynamics. She does seem to be out of her shell more now.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There were some scenes way back when where Kourtney talked about being sort of frozen emotionally (during therapy with Scott I think) - but she may also have been passive aggressive with Kim and Scott because of their unhealthy dynamics. She does seem to be out of her shell more now.

I think some of it was because she was being filmed. Kris said Kourtney was the one who was most resistant to the family doing the show to begin with  and it could be that she was uncomfortable showing emotions on camera and just shuts down instead of reacting as most of us would. 

And I recall too that Kim’s reaction to other people’s emotional issues has always been “stop complaining, get over it” so, Kourt was just giving her the same advice. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I guess because her looks is all she has . These girls are in for it when even the plastic surgery won't help them look the way they want anymore . They have nothing else to offer . 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Kind of odd for them to egg this on if he's still with Sofia.

Probably just a title so people will look - they were at the same party, no actual drama.

• Love 1

According to an August 24 report by Us Weekly Magazine, Kourtney Kardashian threw some serious shade at her sister when she posted a fan-made rap parody diss about the famous family, hailing Kourt as the queen of the reality TV brood.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5043042/kourtney-kardashian-shades-sister-kim-kardashian-by-posting-fan-made-diss-rap/

“I’m the oldest of the fam but I look the best // I’m a skinny legend and the fans are all obsessed // When ya talk about my family you say Kourtney and the rest // No one recognizes Kim until she’s undressed // I think that I just spilled way too much of the tea // When you think about shade yeah you think about me // I have a busy schedule yeah I got places to be // After all I’m the only one with a degree.”

The part of the rap that she did not post is even more lethal, and throws shade at Kylie’s boyfriend Travis Scott, Khloe’s relationship with Tristan Thompson and Kim’s feud with Taylor Swift. The part of the rap that Kourtney left out is as follows:

“I’m the parents favorite and the world knows that // I’m so well liked that even Oprah’s a fan // I’m the most educated I’m the smartest of the fam // started out in college Kim we know how your career began // Kylie might be the richest but I’d never wanna be her // I’m the boss of the house so just follow the leader”

“Kylie and Khloe have so much similarities between them // Kylie’s boyfriend was Tyga and Khloe’s boyfriend is a cheater // I’m making business moves and you know that I’ll never quit // My sisters have zero talent and I’m the one with the gift // All this shade being thrown gives my spirit a lift // Kim did I forget to mention that I am team Taylor Swift.”

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1

Apparently Kourtney is on vacation. Again. This time in Cabo, & guess who is with her? Stephanie Shepherd, Kim's ex assistant. And not her kids. No idea if this is some kind of dig at Kim, & I always wonder who is paying for their girlfriends (there were a few more friends) to go on vacation with them. Are all their girlfriends rich? Or are the Ks paying for everything?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

Apparently Kourtney is on vacation. Again. This time in Cabo, & guess who is with her? Stephanie Shepherd, Kim's ex assistant. And not her kids. No idea if this is some kind of dig at Kim, & I always wonder who is paying for their girlfriends (there were a few more friends) to go on vacation with them. Are all their girlfriends rich? Or are the Ks paying for everything?

Me too. I always remember when Kourtney had her birthday trip and Kris was like “did you buy gift bags for the girls” and Kourtney explained that she bought gift bags filled with bathing suits and sunglasses for all her friends. Like.. huh? I mean that’s nice and all but gift bags for adult birthday trips?

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, GaT said:

But how on earth will she get through it without dinner with her kids or tucking them in?? Or is it only so called work that makes her feel like she can't go 3 hours without her kids at home??

That "rap" makes her sound like a jackass with an overinflated ego. The fact that she even reposted speaks volumes. Yeah OK. She's the "parents favorite"? The Queen of the Kardashians ?  Considering she's the lowest in terms of being the money maker of the family..

9 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I have a busy schedule yeah I got places to be // After all I’m the only one with a degree.”

Because obviously that degree is why she's soooo busy. I had no idea a degree was a requirement for vacations every 2 weeks and daily bikini photo shoots.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I always suspected Stephanie was the one who made sure the paps got those unphotoshoppes pics of Kim’s ass when they were in Mexico. She was just too happy to bring Kim’s attention to them.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Me too. I always remember when Kourtney had her birthday trip and Kris was like “did you buy gift bags for the girls” and Kourtney explained that she bought gift bags filled with bathing suits and sunglasses for all her friends. Like.. huh? I mean that’s nice and all but gift bags for adult birthday trips?

They get the gift bags as soon as they sign the non disclosure agreements. 

I’m sure the gift bags include designer bathing suits and sunglasses. Can’t have the poorer friends wearing Foster Grants. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

They get the gift bags as soon as they sign the non disclosure agreements. 

I’m sure the gift bags include designer bathing suits and sunglasses. Can’t have the poorer friends wearing Foster Grants. 

Yup. I think she also said she packed pajamas as well. I mean.. and look maybe I shouldn’t shake my head at it, this is as like you said probably a perk of being a “Kardashion friend” designer gift bags, trips to Cabo, etc. 

• Love 3

Jeez, Kourtney and Kim seem to be having an online swimsuit competition these days - I’ll bet Kim started working out because Kourtney really does have a “bangin’ body,” as she says.

Like just about everyone else, Kourtney Kardashian loves a good vacation. Following a trip to Italy last month, the star is back on that getaway life-and this time, the destination is Cabo, Mexico. 

After Kourtney posted a snap of herself in this purple metallic swimsuit, the 39-year-old followed up with a purple dress as the group made their way to Acre restaurant for dinner. Kourtney's netted, sheer dress featured neon orange pipping details and a matching beltcinched in her tiny waist. Underneath the ensemble, she wore a beige strapless bodysuit. A pair of simple hoop earrings and Stuart Weitzman nudist purple heels completed her sexy outfit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/celeb-style/kourtney-kardashian-parties-in-a-stunning-naked-dress-in-mexico/ar-BBMyssY?li=BBnbcA0

I forgot to say this before. None of the photos she's posting are selfies, that means she must have brought a photographer on vacation to take the pictures. I guess when Kim had a photographer with her in Miami, Kourtney had to try & one up her.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kourtney’s house.

So she copied Kris' black & white decorating? She pitches a fit when she thinks someone is copying her, I guess she feels OK with doing it when it's she's the one who is doing it. 

7 minutes ago, GaT said:

So she copied Kris' black & white decorating? She pitches a fit when she thinks someone is copying her, I guess she feels OK with doing it when it's she's the one who is doing it. 

Not sure which one was done first - this is a new spread but the design was done quite a while ago.

13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Not sure which one was done first - this is a new spread but the design was done quite a while ago.

Kris had it first. I remember an episode when Scott tried to talk her into replacing the black & white floor because she had it for so long.

Kourtney Kardashian is not letting any of the drama with her ex-boyfriend Younes Bendjima get to her.

The star, 39, was seen in a bikini while splashing around in a swimming pool with her kids on Wednesday.

But she did take time out of her afternoon to tweet that it's 'fake news' Younes 'tipped off' photographers during their sushi date on Monday.

Kourtney Kardashian poses in a bikini... after tweeting it's 'fake news' that ex Younes 'tipped off' photographers during sushi date