Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

A lot of posters here despise the K family and see everything as a ploy for ratings, but some are just curious about people and relationships - post what you like!

Agreed -- as evidenced by my inquiry. :-D 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

You know, I don't get filters.  Are they supposed to make you look better when you are altered?  The Kardashians seem to use one that makes them look "cuter: (perfect skin, eyes enlarged, face heart shaped).  But I really don't see the purpose of using a filter on a baby, which has those attributes naturally.  Probably a function of my age, and delving too deep for a social media phase, but why do women have to look different than they do in real life?  Do men use these filters?  It seems to me that it is part and parcel of the "you aren't enough as you are" interpretation of a woman's looks.

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Eh, it's part of our generation. I try not to compare today's world of technology with what I did when I was younger because I'll never understand it. My daughter is 17 and is obsessed with filters on Instagram. I mean, she puts filters on everything to the point it gets on my nerves. Some are just meant to be funny or cute. Maybe adults like the Kardashians go overboard but I don't see a big deal tbh. As harsh as it seems I think Khloe does it to make True cuter.

There's actually a thing called “Snapchat dysmorphia” now, people are getting plastic surgery to match what their altered IG & Snapchat photos look like.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This is supposed to be AWESOME? Good grief.....so sad....poor girl.  Not sure if she wants it there.  There must be something going on in her mind that she can't see it....ughhhh....

http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/15/khloe-kardashian-beach-body-months-after-birth-puerto-vallarta/

"Khloe Kardashian just popped a baby out 4 months ago -- but you would never have known by the way she looks now." That's because she looks like she's still carrying it, in her ass. When she lays down on her back, do you think her legs & head hang down from her ass?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, Marley said:

It’s probably just gossip but I keep seeing things on google about Tristan maybe cheating on Khloe again.

Yep. It’s just a matter of time before he gets caught again, I bet. 

• Love 7

Khloe and Kim have the biggest asses and Kylie is well on her way to giving them a run for their money. I truly do not comprehend how they could lie on their backs comfortably for longer than it takes to snap a photo. I mean, try it for yourself. Lie down on your back with bed pillows/throw pillows (or a soccer ball) under your butt and see how it feels and how long you can tolerate the major back and neck kinks. I am so looking forward to knowing that they will have to deal with elephant-wrinkle asses when their phony curves get suctioned out. Where oh where will they hide the scars from removing all the excess skin that will Droop And Hang after the suctioning? Be still, my heart (dry washing my hands with glee in anticipation).

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, suomi said:

I am so looking forward to knowing that they will have to deal with elephant-wrinkle asses when their phony curves get suctioned out. Where oh where will they hide the scars from removing all the excess skin that will Droop And Hang after the suctioning?

For sure! The elephant-wrinkle ass after removal will be a real thing. Maybe they’ll keep them into their old age and might have to keep growing them. I wonder how giant fake butts will look on a 60 y/o woman. Will the skin be sagging and drooping over the implants?

disclaimer: I am 62 and I am living with “mature” skin, so I’m allowed to ponder these questions, lol.

• Love 14

I’m sure they’ll have the excess skin removed and their booties tightened  in a butt lift/tuck when the time comes. If they still care. I predict (at least) one of them will become an alcoholic after Kris dies and their fame runs out.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 7

Right, for sure they will have surgery, but my question is about hiding the scars from doing that. They don't believe in horizontal ass creases and where else is there to hide a scar? Will that mean no more ass photos? (No more doggy style? LOL)  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I’m sure they’ll have the excess skin removed and their booties tightened  in a butt lift/tuck when the time comes. If they still care. I predict (at least) one of them will become an alcoholic after Kris dies and their fame runs out.

You think their fame will ever die out? OMG....I guess we can dream of that day.  I thought they would fade a couple of years ago, but, now, they are in the mainstream media.  It's like I'm in an alternate universe.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

You think they’ll wait till Kris dies? Khloe is my choice for most likely to become a drunk.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

You think they’ll wait till Kris dies? Khloe is my choice for most likely to become a drunk.

I have long thought that a huge scandal would rock that family and all of that stardom would be seriously jeopardized.( A lot more than the cheating of Khloe's baby's daddy.) I have nothing to base that on....just a feeling...it's a miracle that it hasn't happened with their lifestyles.  They barely avoided a tragedy recently with Kylie's friend suffering from a medical emergency at their party. Do we really know what happened? I know that Kris has been all over it with damage control.  I hope the kids are spared.  

• Love 2

It’s beyond creepy what Kim and Khloe have done to their bodies - I wonder if Kim really thinks they’re more exciting to look at than Kourtney, or if she’s jealous of Kourtney’s fit, undeformed body.

• Love 10
On 8/15/2018 at 8:24 PM, Marley said:

It’s probably just gossip but I keep seeing things on google about Tristan maybe cheating on Khloe again.

More like a prediction based on empirical evidence.

khloe-kardashian7.jpg&w=2200&q=70

Size 4, my ass (pun intended).

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

More like a prediction based on empirical evidence.

khloe-kardashian7.jpg&w=2200&q=70

Size 4, my ass (pun intended).

It’s crazy that Kim and Khloe can look at millions of pics of their asses and never see what they actually look like.

• Love 15

If you're surgically altering yourself to resemble someone academics write entire monographs about, using phrases like "the colonized body" and "sexualized savages," in addition to exclusively dating men of a particular minority to the point of probable fetishizing, it may be time to sit way the hell down on that fake ass and think about your choices. I would never expect Khloe to read an actual book, of course, but she could at least peruse a Wiki page or two.

The-Hottentot-Venus-In-The-Salon-Of-The-Duchess-Of-Berry,-1830.jpg

• Love 10

I watched enough of the show "Botched" to know that Khloe' ass looks like a botched butt implant.  I use to think they had fat from other parts injected into the ass but that looks like an actual implant that isn't holding up well.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I watched enough of the show "Botched" to know that Khloe' ass looks like a botched butt implant.  I use to think they had fat from other parts injected into the ass but that looks like an actual implant that isn't holding up well.  

It really just looks gross, unnatural and uncomfortable and it's sad that there are people out there that find that attractive and want to emulate it.  Sigh...

• Love 9

I dislike Mommy shaming, but just gotta say this.... Khloé has always been so good with Kourtney’s kids, and seemed to really want a baby of her own. However I saw a video of her playing with True, and that baby did everything she could to avoid making eye contact with Khloé. I’m sure Khloé loves her kid but there seems to be a bit of a detachment between them. 

A lot of the photos and videos are taken in what appears to be the nursery. Wonder if True is “kept” in there with her around the clock nannies. I bet True has bonded with them. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I dislike Mommy shaming, but just gotta say this.... Khloé has always been so good with Kourtney’s kids, and seemed to really want a baby of her own. However I saw a video of her playing with True, and that baby did everything she could to avoid making eye contact with Khloé. I’m sure Khloé loves her kid but there seems to be a bit of a detachment between them. 

A lot of the photos and videos are taken in what appears to be the nursery. Wonder if True is “kept” in there with her around the clock nannies. I bet True has bonded with them. 

I read somewhere that Khloe and Kylie never spend a night away from their men, baby or not. I guess the fear that they’ll cheat is that strong.

• Love 8
On 8/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, GaT said:

There's actually a thing called “Snapchat dysmorphia” now, people are getting plastic surgery to match what their altered IG & Snapchat photos look like.

I know a 45yo who uses those stupid filters.  She looks good, but no one believes she really looks 15, like she looks in her altered photos, except pervs who follow her. 

HD emphasizes flaws you wouldn’t notice IRL, so there’s no reason not to do a bit of smoothing, but the giant eyes and alien heads, dog noses and ears are just fucking stupid on adults.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

HD emphasizes flaws you wouldn’t notice IRL, so there’s no reason not to do a bit of smoothing, but the giant eyes and alien heads, dog noses and ears are just fucking stupid on adults.  

The K's (and their assorted hangers-on) get paid to post that stupid filter shit, so they're going to keep doing it until the fad is over.  If you've noticed, nobody classy does it.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peaceknit said:

The K's (and their assorted hangers-on) get paid to post that stupid filter shit, so they're going to keep doing it until the fad is over.  If you've noticed, nobody classy does it.

Oh... Chrissy Teigen isn’t classy?

• Love 3
14 hours ago, iwasish said:

Oh... Chrissy Teigen isn’t classy?

Lol!  I don’t even know what she’s famous for, other than looking like a puffer fish.  

Im working like a beast and can’t get ahead at work, and these useless people are making bank posting stupid ass dog filter pictures.  I need to get my priorities straight. 

• Love 8

When this show first started, Khloe used to call Kris and Kim on their ridiculous values - now she is 100% onboard. It’s disturbing to see what she’s willing to do to “keep up.”

• Love 6
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

When this show first started, Khloe used to call Kris and Kim on their ridiculous values - now she is 100% onboard. It’s disturbing to see what she’s willing to do to “keep up.”

She knocked them because she was the ‘fat’ one and couldn’t  “keep up”. 

Now that she’s a MILF she embraces the shallow,meaningless existance of a Kardashian.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, GaT said:

That is one ugly ass outfit Khloe is wearing. Who looks in the mirror while they're wearing that & thinks they look good.

I know they get a lot of outfits for free - wonder if they agree to wear them, or even get paid to wear them.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I know they get a lot of outfits for free - wonder if they agree to wear them, or even get paid to wear them.

They might, but that's a Versace, it's not like they need the publicity or they're trying to get themselves established, so what's the point?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GaT said:

They might, but that's a Versace, it's not like they need the publicity or they're trying to get themselves established, so what's the point?

I don’t know what the deal or reasoning might be, but Kim wears a lot of Versace too - even remakes of old designs. 

• Love 1