Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

This is hilarious: Tristan posted a sponsored post on Instagram and people are dissing him in creative ways

My favorites are "I hope Netflix never loads for you" and "I hope you always have 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife" (Alanis Morissette shoutout).

These are great, I love "I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Solange.”, “I hope every time you use a self checkout lane it tells you to ‘please remove item from the bagging area.’ “, & “I hope every time someone waves at you it turns out to be for the person behind you.”.  

Why do they keep calling it "allegations" or "alleged"? He was caught on tape messing around, it's not "alleged" we can all see it happening .

• Love 9
Just now, GaT said:

Why do they keep calling it "allegations" or "alleged"? He was caught on tape messing around, it's not "alleged" we can all see it happening .

I guess because we don't have 100% proof that he had sex with those women who went back to the hotel with him? If the one who claims she's pregnant demands a paternity test and it comes back positive, we'll know for sure.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I guess because we don't have 100% proof that he had sex with those women who went back to the hotel with him? If the one who claims she's pregnant demands a paternity test and it comes back positive, we'll know for sure.

It doesn't matter whether he actually put his penis (and I'm sure he did) in any of them, he's on tape kissing & motorboarding motorboating other women, it's cheating.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
On 4/12/2018 at 11:26 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, who is still watching, following, ect. this ASS clown family?

Big whoop she had a baby out of wedlock, seems like a family trend. Great message for young women out there , NOT!

Someone please get this entire repugnant family off of reality tv forever, if not I hope you enjoy their hands in your pockets everyday. 

These people are an embarrassment to society, where are their contributions back to society for all of the monies spent for their marketing? NONE, because they are all Thank You (FU) to their following sheepeople.

I guess everyone forgets that this family became famous for Kim's nasty sex tape with RayJ.

I am in full favor of this getting them off TV thing! Yes!

• Love 6

Do these people think before they shag? You can't make the baby daddy evaporate so chose carefully. As far as I know there is no law saying you can keep the kid from the bio dad unless they are a danger. I don't know the legal stuff well but if the k's want sperm donors go to the bank. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

Do these people think before they shag? You can't make the baby daddy evaporate so chose carefully. As far as I know there is no law saying you can keep the kid from the bio dad unless they are a danger. I don't know the legal stuff well but if the k's want sperm donors go to the bank. 

This is very true. Being an asshole in a romantic relationship doesn’t mean you have fewer parental rights (or obligations); and I personally don’t like it when women use their children as pawns because they are upset the Dad doesn’t want them. If you want to Parent alone there is always a sperm bank or adopt as a single woman. 

• Love 5

Weird that there hasn't been any speculation about Khloe's daughter's name the last few days. I remember there were so many rumors about Kylie's kid. I guess the cheating scandal and the will-they-or-won't-they-break-up drama of her parents is overshadowing the poor kid herself. I really am curious to know if Khloe's going to go the wacky Stormi/Chicago direction, or if she'll shock us all by giving her child a normal name a la Mason. Make the announcement already, Khloe! She has to be out of the hospital by now if she had a regular delivery with no complications, right?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I personally don’t see the significance if she gives the baby his name or not. Our culture is bilateral with patriarchal bias, but most children have their father’s last name. Since no one is claiming that this baby is not Tristian’s or that he’s giving up parental rights, the baby having his last name isn’t strange to me. If Khole WANTS to name the baby Kardashian that’s fine as well (whatever she wants), I just don’t see how following social convention is a sign of her emotional state regarding Tristian. 

The baby’s last name is the least of the issues here IMO. 

There is no reason for most kids to have their father's last name any longer, IMO. Would love to see this change.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, chocolatine said:

This is hilarious: Tristan posted a sponsored post on Instagram and people are dissing him in creative ways

My favorites are "I hope Netflix never loads for you" and "I hope you always have 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife" (Alanis Morissette shoutout).

There are over 278,000 comments and each one is as savage as the next. Too damn funny. Good luck to Khloe for even attempting to post a picture with him anytime soon. Maybe when she leaves her happy bubble she'll see people hate him.

• Love 3

I still don't understand how this just happened to break right when she was about to give birth. The tape with the 2 women happened in October, that's 6 months ago  & he's easily identifiable in it. How (and by whom) did it get released at the same time as the tape from the week before? Somebody is playing some kind of game, I just can't figure out who. I don't see Kris doing this to Khloe, & if the family knew about the cheating all this time & were waiting to release the tapes, that meant Khloe had to pretend to be all lovey dovey for pretty much her entire pregnancy, which I don't see her doing. The whole thing is odd, I feel like I'm being played.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Weird that there hasn't been any speculation about Khloe's daughter's name the last few days. I remember there were so many rumors about Kylie's kid. I guess the cheating scandal and the will-they-or-won't-they-break-up drama of her parents is overshadowing the poor kid herself. I really am curious to know if Khloe's going to go the wacky Stormi/Chicago direction, or if she'll shock us all by giving her child a normal name a la Mason. Make the announcement already, Khloe! She has to be out of the hospital by now if she had a regular delivery with no complications, right?

Something very strange for sure.  Erie,  Cleveland, Cavalier??  Maybe heartbreaker?

2 minutes ago, GaT said:

I still don't understand how this just happened to break right when she was about to give birth. The tape with the 2 women happened in October, that's 6 months ago  & he's easily identifiable in it. How (and by whom) did it get released at the same time as the tape from the week before? Somebody is playing some kind of game, I just can't figure out who. I don't see Kris doing this to Khloe, & if the family knew about the cheating all this time & were waiting to release the tapes, that meant Khloe had to pretend to be all lovey dovey for pretty much her entire pregnancy, which I don't see her doing. The whole thing is odd, I feel like I'm being played.

Kris Jenner is known for good publicity for her girls.  Haven't heard much about the younger one that gave birth.  Now khloe making headlines!

I swear...The Kardashian 's have brought down our society to a new low!

• Love 4

I think I'm chalking this one up to coincidence with the timing. Maybe someone did plan it all out but weird timing happens. Remember when Lamar's OD happened like 2 weeks before Khloe's book was released. There was a lot of scepticism around that due to the timing.  

• Love 2

With rumors swirling about the K family not wanting Khloe to give her baby the creep’s name, Kim posted a pic of Saint and Dream, as well as a video of Chi - perhaps to distract from the lack of a name for the newest family member.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

direction, or if she'll shock us all by giving her child a normal name a la Mason.

Not saying Mason is not a normal name, but they named him that because it's the English translation of the word Kardashian.  They both mean stone carver.  His name is Mason Dash Disick, Dash is short for kardashian and is the name of their old boutique. So it's like his name is kardashian dash Disick. So even though it's sort of a more traditional name, it still has some off putting vibe to it, to me at least 

• Love 3

I noticed that articles are already appearing out there trying to paint Khloe as the "strong woman who has been through so much" and that she deserves our sympathy.

http://www.wral.com/khlo-kardashian-has-us-rooting-for-her/17484978/

I would root for the meteor before I'll ever root for Khloe. There is nothing about Khloe that shows that she is a "strong woman." I have nieces in my family & I sure as hell don't want them looking up to Khloe (or any Kardashian) as someone that emphasize being a strong woman. I just don't find Khloe to be mother material. Her mothering skills will be as similar as her siblings, Kim & Kylie. 

BTW, I will be shocked if Khloe gives that poor baby a normal name. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

This is very true. Being an asshole in a romantic relationship doesn’t mean you have fewer parental rights (or obligations); and I personally don’t like it when women use their children as pawns because they are upset the Dad doesn’t want them. If you want to Parent alone there is always a sperm bank or adopt as a single woman. 

He doesn't seem to be much of a parent to his other kid ( though he might do his visitation outside of the public eye) and if he and Khloe are over, he may not bother with this one either. As a pro athlete what is he going to do with a newborn, when he has to be out of town at games and such?  The last name is the least of the problems this baby faces, she will most likely grow up with little contact with her father and no real strong male figure in her life. I'll bet like a lot of children of celebs, that grow up with too much stuff and too little parenting, they'll make names for themselves in the tabloids and not necessarily for their achievements. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He doesn't seem to be much of a parent to his other kid ( though he might do his visitation outside of the public eye) and if he and Khloe are over, he may not bother with this one either. As a pro athlete what is he going to do with a newborn, when he has to be out of town at games and such?  The last name is the least of the problems this baby faces, she will most likely grow up with little contact with her father and no real strong male figure in her life. I'll bet like a lot of children of celebs, that grow up with too much stuff and too little parenting, they'll make names for themselves in the tabloids and not necessarily for their achievements. 

You ain’t never lied. Of course I’m not going to speak ill of an innocent baby; she just got here, the world is her oyster.

I don’t know anything about Trisitan and if he is involved with his other child (and makes sure the baby has access to healthy relationships with paternal relatives etc). 

1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

Not saying Mason is not a normal name, but they named him that because it's the English translation of the word Kardashian.  They both mean stone carver.  His name is Mason Dash Disick, Dash is short for kardashian and is the name of their old boutique. So it's like his name is kardashian dash Disick. So even though it's sort of a more traditional name, it still has some off putting vibe to it, to me at least 

"Dash" was actually after Robert Sr. - his nickname.  The name Mason was suggested by an aunt on the Kardashian side.

And Penelope "Scotland" - was named after Scott.

Kourtney has always said she would never have a "K" name.  That's why there isn't a Kristopher Disick and Kristina Disick.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

My best guess for the baby name would be Meil Tikkit Kardashian.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

With rumors swirling about the K family not wanting Khloe to give her baby the creep’s name, Kim posted a pic of Saint and Dream, as well as a video of Chi - perhaps to distract from the lack of a name for the newest family member.

God, who cares about any of these spawn?

• Love 6

How weird, there was intense constant coverage when the story of Tristan's cheating first broke, and then... NOTHING!  How does Kris get that to happen?  Everything has been shut down.  

I imagine that had the cheating not happened, we would have been inundated with articles and quotes from Khloe talking about how she has a fairytale, perfect life - perfect boyfriend, etc.  I bet all of those articles were supposed to come out once the baby was here and then they realized that they could not run them.

I am just happy that she didn't get her happy shining "moment" in the press, with a great guy and new baby, and now she looks like a fool for the world to see!  

I am enjoying her misery too much.  

• Love 12

Oh and you know she must have been chomping at the bit to post fairytale like family pics of the three of them. Regardless of this forgiveness and happiness she's supposedly feeling she has to know she can't keep up with a charade. Even if she defends Tristan there is too much damage.

• Love 4

There are stories saying she forgave him, she bought his excuses, she blames groupies - and also stories saying she doesn’t want a relationship with him other than as the baby’s father, she can’t wait to get home, etc., etc., etc. 

We’ll see...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Showthyme said:

True Thompson is the baby's name. 

Well, it's obvious who the "T" is for.  If it was a boy, she said it was going to be Tristian Jr.  That's why she was disappointed to learn it was a girl.  Khloe wanted to please him.

I have zero sympathy for her - she knew what she was getting into with this guy.  And it's only a matter of time he cheats again. 

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 6

Sister wives have Truly and Kardashians have True.  Interesting but why don't these people give children names they can be proud of.

True sounds harsh and cold.  Truly at least has some softness to it.

North, Chicago and Saint West are Kims.

Stormi Webester belongs to Kylie

Mason, Penelope and Reign are Courtneys

Dream Kardashian daughter of Rob

True is Khloe

WTH kind of names are these for little children.  I swear the Kardashians have brought our society to a new low.  I surely do wish they would GO AWAY!

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Well, it's obvious who the "T" is for.  If it was a boy, she said it was going to be Tristian Jr.  That's why she was disappointed to learn it was a girl.  Khloe wanted to please him since he already had a daughter.

Tristan's first child is a boy. I'm guessing the first baby mama wasn't inclined to name the baby after Tristan, since Tristan had already moved on with Khloe by the time her baby was born.

"True" is a terrible name. The kid will probably grow up to be a pathological liar just to spite Khloe.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 15

For fuck’s sake! True Thompson after Tristan Thompson’s assholery?! The name almost seems like a curse.

True Kardashian wouldn’t be great either, since Khloe may have had a different bio dad - but it would’ve been better than giving her the name of a man who has not been true to Khloe.

On second thought (and edit), True Kardashian might be perfect, since you can tell from what Khloe says and see from photos that Robert K was a true father to her.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7

I know that blissful feeling that comes following a birth, but Khloe must be beyond that - on her way to delusional - to saddle her child with a name that will forever be a reminder that her father was anything but “true” to her mother. wth is Khloe thinking?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

It's a Houghton family name according to Kris, which is kind of nice.

Well that explains it I guess - but under the circumstances, a different family name might’ve carried less baggage.

3 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Isn't there someone else named True? I think I remember seeing an African American actress on one of my favorite 90s shows and her legal name was True. 

I think you’re right - the name itself is fine, kind of interesting, imo.

Edited by nexxie
8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Isn't there someone else named True? I think I remember seeing an African American actress on one of my favorite 90s shows and her legal name was True. 

Off the top of my head I know there was an actress on the soap opera Days of Our Lives a few years ago named True O'brien.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, BrainyBlonde said:

It's a Houghton family name according to Kris, which is kind of nice.

What does Kris mean by her "real Dad?"  Does she have a fake dad?  

These people have a real tenuous grasp of the truth, so I am shocked that they would name a child that.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What does Kris mean by her "real Dad?"  Does she have a fake dad?  

These people have a real tenuous grasp of the truth, so I am shocked that they would name a child that.

MJ (Kris’ mother), was married 3 times. Her second husband was Kris’ biological father.

Though MJ’s third husband was a father figure to Kris, until he died in a car crash in 2003. They were married 40 years.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kokapetl said:

True Thomas Roldan Kardashian. What an ameezing name!

Funny you say that - I was thinking that, if Khloe was really stuck on the name True, she could’ve gone with True Roldan and really make a statement.

• Love 1

So, with the initials "TT" she can look forward to being called "Titty" in the future, especially if she's raised to show them off all the time like her momma & aunts.

• Love 10