Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Good grief, who is still watching, following, ect. this ASS clown family?

Big whoop she had a baby out of wedlock, seems like a family trend. Great message for young women out there , NOT!

Someone please get this entire repugnant family off of reality tv forever, if not I hope you enjoy their hands in your pockets everyday. 

These people are an embarrassment to society, where are their contributions back to society for all of the monies spent for their marketing? NONE, because they are all Thank You (FU) to their following sheepeople.

I guess everyone forgets that this family became famous for Kim's nasty sex tape with RayJ.

Edited by mbaywife123
Hit post too soon
  • Love 19

I'm watching E!News, & of course Khloe is a big story.  I had to LMAO when they started talking about how Khloe is a "hopeless romantic" who will "fight to save her relationship". I'm sure the fact that KUWTK is on the same network has nothing to do with that description. I guess now we know how it's all going to be portrayed next season.

• Love 11

If Khloe takes that asshole back, she needs to quit Revenge Body - I’ve only seen it a couple of times but she was encouraging participants to have self-respect and not take any shit from significant others.

• Love 11

My crackpot theory is that Khloe’s relationship with Tristan has been just as messy as hers with Lamar was, and she’s known about his cheating, keeps taking him back.  They’ve probably been able to prevent other tabloids from leaking stories/rumors, but the Daily Mail apparently DGAF, and then TMZ had no choice but to jump in.  Now that Khloé has forgiven him, will the kardashians go back to following him on social media?  I’m glad she’s filled with “bliss” or whatever the f*ck after having her baby, but when that wears off, she’s still left with a loser of a boyfriend.  I’m sure a crying colicky baby will keep him home at nights and out of the arms of instagram models, lol!

• Love 15

Someone please get this entire repugnant family off of reality tv forever, if not I hope you enjoy their hands in your pockets everyday.

Those idiots were never in my pockets. Never was & never will be. 

I guess everyone forgets that this family became famous for Kim's nasty sex tape with RayJ.

I know that the Daily Mail, TMZ, Radar Online, E Network, Ryan Seacrest, EXTRA, & ET have forgotten. But I haven't. I'm also certain that Joel McHale (wherever he is) & sites like Rhymes With Snitch haven't forgotten.

My crackpot theory is that Khloe’s relationship with Tristan has been just as messy as hers with Lamar was, and she’s known about his cheating, keeps taking him back.  They’ve probably been able to prevent other tabloids from leaking stories/rumors, but the Daily Mail apparently DGAF, and then TMZ had no choice but to jump in.  

I thought the Daily Mail are the mouthpiece for everything Kardashian. That rotten sewage of journalism is always painting the Kardashians in a positive light. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Magog said:

I thought the Daily Mail are the mouthpiece for everything Kardashian. That rotten sewage of journalism is always painting the Kardashians in a positive light. 

I suspect DM has probably been sitting on Tristan cheating rumors until they had pics.  And this doesn’t really paint the Kardashians in a bad light because Tristan looks far worse by comparison.  The timing was perfect because you can’t really shade a brand new mother, and it’s understandable that she would try to keep her new little family together and forgive him.  

I don't know why thy these outlets all started saying the family un-followed Tristan on social media. When I looked Wednesday yesterday Kris, Kim, and Kourtney were all still following him. I didn't check Khloe or anyone else.

The "sympathy" Khloe has been getting is already starting to turn. And after looking at various twitter/Instagram posts not everyone felt sorry for her. Many, many people saying things she deserves to be humiliated.

• Love 9

I want Khole (and any other woman) to have a safe post partum period and a healthy baby. Her emotional, physicial and mental health is the most important thing as she is going to be the primary parent for the little one, but I don’t feel sorry for her. Tristian showed her his true colors long before she was pregnant and she didn’t care. 

Khole needs to get in therapy and figure out why her self esteem issues make her choose guys that treat her like crap. This is a pattern with her. If she doesn’t do that she won’t change. Granted being a single Mom may take up so much of her emotional energy she has no desire to date, and she will have someone to love and nurture. 

I don’t think she’s an awful person but in this situation she’s not a victim. Just collect the child support and live your life. 

• Love 14

Kris clearly has no control over this situation because the much better "story" would be brave, strong Khloe dumping the guy who did her wrong and raising her daughter as a single woman. But nope, Khloe is once again sacrificing her dignity and self-esteem to try and hold on to a man who's just not worth it. And I'm not saying that infidelity should always be a dealbreaker, but what happened with Tristan wasn't a one-time, oops-my-bad situation. He is a chronic cheater/man whore as are all these basketball players Khloe insists on getting involved with. And his behavior shows that he's not mature or committed to Khloe and their "family," so he's going to end up leaving her just like he left his last baby mama, which is really going to make her feel like poop somewhere down the road. She's giving him all the power and control in this relationship. I honestly don't think he's sorry or even cares that she found out. If he did, he wouldn't have been so blatant about the cheating. He was probably hoping she would dump him so that he didn't have to play boyfriend/daddy anymore. This whole thing makes me very sad for Khloe and her daughter. I suppose the good news is that we won't be getting any more social media posts from her where she's waxing rhapsodic about her and Tristan's perfect love, or "sexy", half-naked pics of them together. She can't promote their relationship as being ideal anymore.

• Love 10

The Kardashian PR machine is now in full swing and Tristan is getting the Lamar treatment where Khloe is absolved of any responsibility for her poor choices in men and once again is just the hapless, heartbroken victim. And just as with Lamar, Mama Kris formerly adored Tristan, showering him with luxury gifts and declaring that he was Khloe’s “perfect match.” But now Kim is being cheered on social media for allegedly spitting at this guy, yeah, a cheater, a playa for sure, but one that her then 31-year-old dumbass sister picked out herself, knowing that as a 25-year-old celebrity athlete, he was likely to continue livin’ the vida loca. Did he not already have a baby on the way when she met him? Did she not already have experience with the lifestyle of these professional star athletes? This twisted family has no moral ground to spit at anyone, figuratively or literally. And if there was cause to do so, it should have been at Tyga, who was screwing the underage baby sister. Don’t mistake me; Tristan is no victim either. He chose to share the Kardashian spotlight and this is the dark side of that spotlight. He needs to get away from this dishonest, morally bankrupt family and just assume responsibility for his little daughter and develop a relationship with her. As for his “groupie” lifestyle, he should go for it openly at this time of his life and career if that’s what he wants, but not while pretending to want a real relationship and from now on being sure to “wrap it up” so as not to bring anymore innocent children into the mix.

• Love 24
51 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

The Kardashian PR machine is now in full swing and Tristan is getting the Lamar treatment where Khloe is absolved of any responsibility for her poor choices in men and once again is just the hapless, heartbroken victim. And just as with Lamar, Mama Kris formerly adored Tristan, showering him with luxury gifts and declaring that he was Khloe’s “perfect match.” But now Kim is being cheered on social media for allegedly spitting at this guy, yeah, a cheater, a playa for sure, but one that her then 31-year-old dumbass sister picked out herself, knowing that as a 25-year-old celebrity athlete, he was likely to continue livin’ the vida loca. Did he not already have a baby on the way when she met him? Did she not already have experience with the lifestyle of these professional star athletes? This twisted family has no moral ground to spit at anyone, figuratively or literally. And if there was cause to do so, it should have been at Tyga, who was screwing the underage baby sister. Don’t mistake me; Tristan is no victim either. He chose to share the Kardashian spotlight and this is the dark side of that spotlight. He needs to get away from this dishonest, morally bankrupt family and just assume responsibility for his little daughter and develop a relationship with her. As for his “groupie” lifestyle, he should go for it openly at this time of his life and career if that’s what he wants, but not while pretending to want a real relationship and from now on being sure to “wrap it up” so as not to bring anymore innocent children into the mix.

Spitting on someone is disrespect but in the most cowardly of ways. I would have hawked a big one and spit right back on her, right at her surgically enhanced face. And I'm sure her reaction would be one of shock even though she was the one that spit first.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I agree and that's why the only sympathy I have is for this poor, innocent child being born to these two dysfunctional idiots. If Khloe wants to stay with an unfaithful NBA player who bangs  strippers and groupies with no condom, then fine, but stop with the PR nonsense of trying to make yourself out to be some naive lamb who trusted the wrong guy.  Khloe is worth around 30-40 million. She has resources at her disposal that most single mothers can only dream of. There is nothing holding her back from scraping her dignity out of the gutter and raising her child on her own. The truth is she wants to be with a ball player at all costs, she just doesn't have the balls to own it. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
31 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree and that's why the only sympathy I have is for this poor, innocent child being born to these two dysfunctional idiots. If Khloe wants to stay with an unfaithful NBA player who bangs  strippers and groupies with no condom, then fine, but stop with the PR nonsense of trying to make yourself out to be some naive lamb who trusted the wrong guy.  Khloe is worth around 30-40 million. She has resources at her disposal that most single mothers can only dream of. There is nothing holding her back from scraping her dignity out of the gutter and raising her child on her own. The truth is she wants to be with a ball player at all costs, she just doesn't have the balls to own it. 

I don’t think anyone doubts she can and will support her baby properly. Khole is not an innocent lamb, but I think she’s very love hungry and insecure. 

At least with Lamar he did marry her (public commitment) and participate in the relationship until his addiction got a hold of him (I think he did mislead her about his sobriety etc in the beginning but that’s why you don’t marry someone after a month of dating!) She and Tristian were barely together it looks like. (Side note- Tristian doesn’t have a mistress he’s not married)

I think like a lot of women Khole wanted a baby, and she thought Tristian was attractive, but never expected him to commit to her. Or she thought she was so special she could change him. Probably a combo of the two. 

Tristian needs to wrap it up- period. Is no one afraid of STIs any more?

I don’t know what kind of father he is to his other child, the baby deserves two parents who will put their interests first regardless of if they are together or not. 

• Love 9

Maybe I'm cold hearted but, the only one I feel badly for is the new little baby.  Tristan gets nothing but a shrug.  Why boo him or spit on him?   He very clearly has showed who he is and what life he wants.  If Khloe doesn't get it, she needs help.  Looking at his Instagram he had very few posts about Khloe.  He used the word love, but wasn't gushing rhapsodic about the future or his great undying love for her.  He is who he is.  Ladies be forewarned.  While I don't agree with the morals of sprinkling babies everywhere.  He's not the first athlete or guy next door who's done it and he won't be the last.  My advice to him would be keep that thing covered if you can't keep it in your pants.  Don't be whining and crying if you go broke with child support or your weenie is rotting and covered in warts.  He strikes me as one of those players who could have been set for life and ends up broke.  Managers, agents, taxes, child support.  All it takes is an injury or being cut from a team and it's over.  

This is an opportunity for Khloe and the Kardashians to change the story line.  How about Khloe gets help to understand her issues.  This is the second man she has allowed to treat her badly.   Khloe seems to want to come across as sexy and in control.  She is anything but.  Sexy is not about over inflated parts.  Sexy is how a woman acts and carries herself.  Any woman can get a guy to bang her and knock her up.  The hard part is building a relationship.  And a relationship is not about how many expensive gifts you give each other.  Set an example for young women and learn from this.

Khloe's getting up there in age.  All the surgery and inflations just look desperate.  The more she stinks of desperation the lower quality of guy she's going to get.  Women of all ages are sexy and beautiful.  Khloe needs to do something shocking, for a Kardashian, develop a personality.   

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, beagletime said:

While I don't agree with the morals of sprinkling babies everywhere.  He's not the first athlete or guy next door who's done it and he won't be the last.  My advice to him would be keep that thing covered if you can't keep it in your pants.  Don't be whining and crying if you go broke with child support or your weenie is rotting and covered in warts.  He strikes me as one of those players who could have been set for life and ends up broke.  Managers, agents, taxes, child support.  All it takes is an injury or being cut from a team and it's over.  

Exactly. Slow clap for everything you said especially this part! Khole does need to get an order for CS ASAP  

Khole can serve herself best by loving her baby and working on herself. Once Khole loves Khole she can find a decent man (if she wants one). 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Does anyone know for sure that Khloe is taking the creep back? Is she staying in Cleveland?

She'll be in Cleveland for a least a month more until the baby is clear for travel. 

I agree with everyone that Khloe is so desperate for love and affection from a man that she ignores the warning signs. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

http://people.com/tv/kuwtk-filmed-khloe-kardashian-giving-birth-and-dealing-with-tristan-thompsons-cheating-scandal/

Yep, all on film - the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly.

(I sure wouldn’t want the contracts they have!)

I bet the only stuff on film is Khloé in a bed, the family around, dirtbag Tristan by her side.  I don’t believe she was pregnant.  I’ll believe it when I see her pull the baby out like Kourtney did.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:15 PM, farmgal4 said:

Are there people who really believe this farce??  She didn’t give birth, because she was never pregnant!  The surrogate gave birth days ago!  It’s been obvious for months that the entire pregnancy was a sham.  I’m constantly amazed that there are folks who believe anything these liars do.  Their entire life is fake and scripted.  Read all about it in Blind Gossip.  BTW, this family SUCKS.  I wish they’d drop off the face of the earth.

Blind Gossip is my bible.  They get EVERYTHING right, and they have good sources.  

People magazine is the Kardashian’s mouthpiece.  I actually think Kris writes the articles.  It’s so obvious.

From the last article-

footage published by the Daily Mail and TMZ. The Shade Room later published a video of Thompson and a brunette allegedly entering his hotel at 5 a.m.

How is allegedly when we SAW THE VIDEO???

or this bullshit quote from a “source” (Kris)-

less about ‘cheating’ and more like, it was just a random drunken hookup that meant nothing and was kissing at most and didn’t lead to anything else and was the fault of stupid groupies trying to trap him, and everybody just needs to move on.”

Ok Kris, they went up to the hotel room to kiss, nothing more!

These liars...

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She'll be in Cleveland for a least a month more until the baby is clear for travel. 

I agree with everyone that Khloe is so desperate for love and affection from a man that she ignores the warning signs. 

The baby could travel private jet tomorrow, according to one doctor who commented - if Khloe drags her feet (despite reports of her assistant packing up), I guess we’ll know she’s pretty desperate.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, beagletime said:

Maybe I'm cold hearted but, the only one I feel badly for is the new little baby.  Tristan gets nothing but a shrug.  Why boo him or spit on him?   He very clearly has showed who he is and what life he wants.  If Khloe doesn't get it, she needs help.  Looking at his Instagram he had very few posts about Khloe.  He used the word love, but wasn't gushing rhapsodic about the future or his great undying love for her.  He is who he is.  Ladies be forewarned.  While I don't agree with the morals of sprinkling babies everywhere.  He's not the first athlete or guy next door who's done it and he won't be the last.  My advice to him would be keep that thing covered if you can't keep it in your pants.  Don't be whining and crying if you go broke with child support or your weenie is rotting and covered in warts.  He strikes me as one of those players who could have been set for life and ends up broke.  Managers, agents, taxes, child support.  All it takes is an injury or being cut from a team and it's over.  

This is an opportunity for Khloe and the Kardashians to change the story line.  How about Khloe gets help to understand her issues.  This is the second man she has allowed to treat her badly.   Khloe seems to want to come across as sexy and in control.  She is anything but.  Sexy is not about over inflated parts.  Sexy is how a woman acts and carries herself.  Any woman can get a guy to bang her and knock her up.  The hard part is building a relationship.  And a relationship is not about how many expensive gifts you give each other.  Set an example for young women and learn from this.

Khloe's getting up there in age.  All the surgery and inflations just look desperate.  The more she stinks of desperation the lower quality of guy she's going to get.  Women of all ages are sexy and beautiful.  Khloe needs to do something shocking, for a Kardashian, develop a personality.   

I mean, its nice to feel sorry for the babies, but that ship has sailed long ago.  The KarJenners seem to be multiplying more than a plyg family.

7 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Spitting on someone is disrespect but in the most cowardly of ways. I would have hawked a big one and spit right back on her, right at her surgically enhanced face. And I'm sure her reaction would be one of shock even though she was the one that spit first.

I don’t think she has the balls to spit on anyone. Especially if Khloe is talking about staying in the relationship. The family barely stayed 24 hours before going back to LA,  not sure if Malika left,  But if everyone left who is with Khloe? Tristan? Or is she alone?

I hope next season isn’t all poor hapless victim Khloe.

• Love 3

All I have to say is the K-trash better milk this publicity run for all it's worth. Duchess Kate is due to give birth any day now and once that happens Daily Mail and TMZ won't give a rat's behind about Khloe's spawn. To say nothing of the Royal Wedding that's coming up in May. Khloe better hurry up and release pictures before she gets lost in the shuffle. Kim was real quick to release photos of Chicago once she realized no one cared about her petri dish kid.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

"They are both 100 percent committed to moving past this and focusing on the overwhelming joy they have in their life right now with their new daughter… Tristan knows he's got to step up now though and can't screw up."

What a delusional dumbass. I wonder what Khloe will do if that woman who posted the sex vid is really pregnant like she said? Did Tristan have overwhelming joy over his last baby? I guess not since he knocked up and dumped the child's mother.

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

"They are both 100 percent committed to moving past this and focusing on the overwhelming joy they have in their life right now with their new daughter… Tristan knows he's got to step up now though and can't screw up."

What a delusional dumbass. I wonder what Khloe will do if that woman who posted the sex vid is really pregnant like she said? Did Tristan have overwhelming joy over his last baby? I guess not since he knocked up and dumped the child's mother.

Sort of understandable, given Khloe’s delusional upbringing - Kris requires her (and everybody else) to pretend about Robert K being Khloe’s bio dad, even though it was okay for Kris to make money selling a book about her serial cheating. I hope this experience with Tristan inspires Khloe to face all of the delusion - it would do her and the baby good.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Sort of understandable, given Khloe’s delusional upbringing - Kris requires her (and everybody else) to pretend about Robert K being Khloe’s bio dad, even though it was okay for Kris to make money selling a book about her serial cheating. I hope this experience with Tristan inspires Khloe to face all of the delusion - it would do her and the baby good.

Also like how Kris and Bruce tried to make it seem like they were some blended Brady Bunch family and the Jenner boys revealed that couldn't have been further than the truth. Living a lie comes second nature to these people. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

" I wonder what Khloe will do if that woman who posted the sex vid is really pregnant like she said?

Maybe she'll get pregnant again quickly with a competition baby just like Reggie Bush's wife did?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Also like how Kris and Bruce tried to make it seem like they were some blended Brady Bunch family and the Jenner boys revealed that couldn't have been further than the truth. Living a lie comes second nature to these people. 

And how Kris supposedly kept Bruce from transitioning.

There was a time when Khloe seemed to be the truthteller - but Kris managed to get her under control by building her career and buying her a new image. 

Lies like these may be financially lucrative, but they are very costly in other ways.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

And how Kris supposedly kept Bruce from transitioning

Oh...that is not something I had heard about, but I would not doubt it in the least. Do tell.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Oh...that is not something I had heard about, but I would not doubt it in the least. Do tell.

Caitlyn has said that Kris was aware she had begun transitioning before they started dating, that she already had breasts by then, and suggests Kris discouraged it. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Delusional is right! Tristan knows he's gotta step up and can't scew up? HE'S ALREADY SCREWED UP! LoL Twitter folks are calling him Tristan "3rd trimester" Thompson, yes I know she's all hormonal and stuff but she needs a reputable therapist and to get away from her mother and family. 

• Love 9

looks like she tossed that image as truth teller and strong woman who puts up with no bullshit. She and Kim rode Kourtney's ass for tolerating Scotts crap for so long and all the lectures she gave Malika about being taken advantage by men. And here she is for the second time getting publicly humiliated and the guy isn't even her husband. She neglected his sexual needs while pregnant? WTF. He can't go a couple months without getting his dick wet? And to top it off, her daughter gets to see it all played out in tabloids and on TV, as I'm sure it will be next season ( Ratings girl!!!! Ratings and money!!!! will  be Kris's rallying cry) Posters have ragged on Kourt for airing her and Scotts business and how it might affect their kids, Khloe will do the same thing. 

I watched a rerun today with Khloe and Kim discussing the gross aspects of babies... High on Kim's list is the umbilical cord. Really? She couldn't deal with an umbilical cord? She never saw Mason's or P's? And then she says she just doesn't know if she'll "care" as much about her third because it is coming via surrogate? What's wrong with her discussing this shit on camera? Khloe has an inferiority complex as it is thinking her mom favors Kim (which is true) but if Chi ever feels second class, watching this will seal the deal.

And no sign of Rob? He and Khloe were soooooo close? Maybe he knew how it was going to end up.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Caitlyn has said that Kris was aware he had begun transitioning before they started dating, that he already had breasts by then, and suggests she discouraged it. 

I don't mind putting blame where it belongs and particularly if Kris is in the middle of it, but Bruce needs to take accountability for his own decisions whether influenced by that old sow or not.  He's always been a creepy thing and getting boobs and whatever else he decided to do to himself hasn't changed a thing.  He's still homely and FUBAR and needs to go away.  

As for Khloe, she's done her job, thanks to help from her newest fling.  All is well in her world.    Got a baby from some whore mongering dirt bag who is apparently treating her like she wants to be treated.   Hope the baby came out clean, but the odds aren't in any child's favor with those women consistently rolling around in the muck and mire with any horn dog that has a penis. 

So, thanks to Khloe and her boy toy, the Kartrashians are back on the media red carpet and the money is rolling in.   Pretty amazing how those people can come up with all kinds of outlandish, foolish, stupid drama in a heartbeat and the public just eats it all up.  

FWIW, I don't believe a single thing any of these media whores have to say about anything.  Ever.   They are fake from the top of their heads to the bottom of their bulbous asses.  

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

I don't mind putting blame where it belongs and particularly if Kris is in the middle of it, but Bruce needs to take accountability for his own decisions whether influenced by that old sow or not.  He's always been a creepy thing and getting boobs and whatever else he decided to do to himself hasn't changed a thing.  He's still homely and FUBAR and needs to go away.  

As for Khloe, she's done her job, thanks to help from her newest fling.  All is well in her world.    Got a baby from some whore mongering dirt bag who is apparently treating her like she wants to be treated.   Hope the baby came out clean, but the odds aren't in any child's favor with those women consistently rolling around in the muck and mire with any horn dog that has a penis. 

So, thanks to Khloe and her boy toy, the Kartrashians are back on the media red carpet and the money is rolling in.   Pretty amazing how those people can come up with all kinds of outlandish, foolish, stupid drama in a heartbeat and the public just eats it all up.  

FWIW, I don't believe a single thing any of these media whores have to say about anything.  Ever.   They are fake from the top of their heads to the bottom of their bulbous asses.  

And in today's rerun Kim and Khloe complained that the public thinks they don't have a right to a private life...(THE NERVE of us) . Ladies.... If you didn't discuss and tease  the audience with conversations on the show about hiring a surrogate or planning a baby with your latest man of the moment... We might not be curious. So anytime you want your privacy.. Get off the TV, get off Twitter, get off Instagram, stay off Ellen, stop telling the paps where you are going on vacation and making sure when you get there that they get great shots of your surgically enhanced tits and ass, and if you do all these things you'll find out that you have a nice private life... 

• Love 9

Lmao Khloé is a complete idiot. It’s not like he just made a little mistake he’s been fooling around and banging multiple women for probably their entire relationship. I don’t feel bad for her anymore if it’s true she took him back.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So anytime you want your privacy.. Get off the TV, get off Twitter, get off Instagram, stay off Ellen, stop telling the paps where you are going on vacation and making sure when you get there that they get great shots of your surgically enhanced tits and ass, and if you do all these things you'll find out that you have a nice private life... 

Yeah, they're full of it. Plenty of celebrities manage to live relatively private lives. I was once standing next to Reese Witherspoon at baggage claim in LAX and had no idea who she was until a friend pointed her out. Probably because she was dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt and a baseball cap and wasn't screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M FAMOUS!!!" to everyone within a fifty food radius. I highly doubt the paparazzi are lurking the bushes of the Calabasas 7-11 so they can catch Kim walking out with a Slurpee. They're being tipped off at every turn, so the sisters claims of wanting privacy are complete bullshit.

• Love 11

Ok Kris, they went up to the hotel room to kiss, nothing more!

Just the tip, baby, just the tip...?

Kris and Robert and Kris and Bruce did a number on these kids.  Kim has carved herself into a sexbot, Rob is a fucking mess, they allowed Kylie to be publicly groomed by a pedophile, Kourtney is an emotionless control freak with serious trust issues, and Khloe has the self esteem of a slug.  And Kendall...I'm not sure what her issues are other than anxiety but she will have something.  The kar-jenners are a DISASTER.  And they keep bringing babies into this mess.  

Khloe thinks that there is some dignity in forgiveness, and sticking by her man.  You know what would make people stand up and take notice?  If she said, "no, not okay, "and left his sorry ass in Cleveland.  Good Lord. At least make him work for it.  She lasted 2 hours?

I get the baby glow.  I get the bliss bubble you live in those first few weeks.  But one month from now, when it is 2am and that baby is screaming and Khloe is trying to reach Tristan, and he isn't answering his phone, she is going to be hit with the realization that she has no idea if he is asleep or with another woman.  And that crash is going to suck.  At a time when post-partum emotions are at their peak.  I hope that if she stays in Cleveland that somebody stays with her.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Twitter folks are calling him Tristan "3rd trimester" Thompson

That's awesome, one of the best nicknames I've ever heard.

• Love 8

This whole scandal has Kris Jenner’s fingerprints all over it. 

Im still not convinced that Khloé was actually pregnant ~ unless they show her delivery on the show I think she used a surrogate or adopted. IF she did give birth then what likely happened is that she and Tristan broke up months ago and Jenner paid Tristan to be the fall guy. Garner public sympathy and publicity for Khloe’s new projects. That would explain the weird photoshopped pics of Khloé and Tristan ( early pregnancy photos altered to look like 3rd trimester). 

The Kardadhians are like a coven of evil witches. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

This whole scandal has Kris Jenner’s fingerprints all over it. 

Im still not convinced that Khloé was actually pregnant ~ unless they show her delivery on the show I think she used a surrogate or adopted. IF she did give birth then what likely happened is that she and Tristan broke up months ago and Jenner paid Tristan to be the fall guy. Garner public sympathy and publicity for Khloe’s new projects. That would explain the weird photoshopped pics of Khloé and Tristan ( early pregnancy photos altered to look like 3rd trimester). 

The Kardadhians are like a coven of evil witches. 

What would be the point? Khloe could have had a much better story being a strong single woman who decides to have a child. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

I noticed that articles are already appearing out there trying to paint Khloe as the "strong woman who has been through so much" and that she deserves our sympathy.

http://www.wral.com/khlo-kardashian-has-us-rooting-for-her/17484978/

The only one I feel sorry for is the baby who is born into this mess. Khloe knew what she was getting when Tristan and her got together and he left his girlfriend who was 5 months pregnant.  if she wants to go back to the cheating dog (which smells like a Kris Jenner production and made up.... more so now that I found out that this was filmed for the KUWTK) so be it.  

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

I noticed that articles are already appearing out there trying to paint Khloe as the "strong woman who has been through so much" and that she deserves our sympathy.

http://www.wral.com/khlo-kardashian-has-us-rooting-for-her/17484978/

I’d cheer for her if she really did act strong for herself and her daughter by dumping the creep, giving the baby her own name, getting into therapy, and rebuilding her life. That would be something to cheer for!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RoxieBear73 said:

The only one I feel sorry for is the baby who is born into this mess. Khloe knew what she was getting when Tristan and her got together and he left his girlfriend who was 5 months pregnant.  if she wants to go back to the cheating dog (which smells like a Kris Jenner production and made up.... more so now that I found out that this was filmed for the KUWTK) so be it.  

2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’d cheer for her if she really did act strong for herself and her daughter by dumping the creep, giving the baby her own name, getting into therapy, and rebuilding her life. That would be something to cheer for!

Yes, I should have added that I feel sorry for the baby who didn't deserve to be brought into this mess.  For me, Khloe knew he was a dog and to expect him to change was a bit naive.  Maybe she will get some help and come out of this stronger.

• Love 4

I personally don’t see the significance if she gives the baby his name or not. Our culture is bilateral with patriarchal bias, but most children have their father’s last name. Since no one is claiming that this baby is not Tristian’s or that he’s giving up parental rights, the baby having his last name isn’t strange to me. If Khole WANTS to name the baby Kardashian that’s fine as well (whatever she wants), I just don’t see how following social convention is a sign of her emotional state regarding Tristian. 

The baby’s last name is the least of the issues here IMO. 

• Love 3

Idk, growing up I had a friend who had her father's name and he bailed very early on in her life. She always said it was weird having a last name she didn't identify with because her paternal family were virtual strangers to her. At the end of the day, it's Khloe's decision, but if I had a kid who's father wasn't likely to be a consistent part of the picture, I'd prefer them to have my name.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Idk, growing up I had a friend who had her father's name and he bailed very early on in her life. She always said it was weird having a last name she didn't identify with because her paternal family were virtual strangers to her. At the end of the day, it's Khloe's decision, but if I had a kid who's father wasn't likely to be a consistent part of the picture, I'd prefer them to have my name.

I understand. I guess I suppose just because Tristian is a cheating dog, that doesn’t mean he’s going to bail on the kid. Lots of men hate being in monogamous relationships but do love their kids. (And of course Khole should get all the CS the baby is entitled to)  Also I never had the same last name as my Mom, and although I’m estranged from my Father (my choice) I am super close to my paternal relatives and I am 100% comfortable with my name. It’s the only one I’ve had!

Of course whatever Khole wants, but giving a paternal last name doesn’t necessarily mean you’re madly in love with the Dad or anything. 

• Love 3

In western cultures, using the father’s name is tied up with legitimacy and social standing - high time the mother’s name is treated equally.

Khloe could take a page from Leah James, who used to be Leah Jenner and Leah Felder, but wanted her own name instead of her husband’s or father’s.

• Love 6