Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Anyone know why Khloe wasn't at the Met gala with her family?

Kourt wasn't there either, but I don't think that's her type of  thing.

• Love 1

“Khloé didn’t even have the guts to tell me herself that my rent wasn’t going to be paid anymore,” said Joe Odom, 62.

Ugh, I'm no fan of Khloe's, but Lamar's dad is just a waste of space. My father would be mortified to accept me paying his way and Lamar's dad is whining to the press, not at all embarrassed about his son paying his $4,000 (!) a month rent.

• Love 4

Joe Odom was a piece of crap dad. (So is Lamar, but that's not relevant to my point) His son is under no obligation to financially support him, and neither is Khloe. However, if Lamar can afford it, then that's his decision. 

Khloe and Lamar are still legally married, right?

• Love 2

From the article:

The former NBA star had paid his disabled father’s $4,000 rent for 10 years when Kardashian kicked the Army vet and his wife, Cecelia, 59, to the curb last November.

Trying to make sure Lamar is being more financially responsible, or Khloe being a smothering control freak? Maybe a bit of both, but still, it's not really Khloe's business. Nor is it that horrible for Lamar to be supporting his dad.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Joe Odom was a piece of crap dad. (So is Lamar, but that's not relevant to my point) His son is under no obligation to financially support him, and neither is Khloe. However, if Lamar can afford it, then that's his decision. 

Khloe and Lamar are still legally married, right?

Yes they are.

• Love 2

She always hated that he took care of his dad and Jamie. Tried to get him to cut them off right from the beginning. But I think they kept Lamar supplied with drugs (at least Jamie did) so kept them around. 

Only her family can use Lamar. 

" Kanyes music saved him" If I heard that shit none stop while in a coma, I'd go deeper.

• Love 13

Well considering Jamie died of a heroin OD. I don't blame her for wanting him out of Lamar's life, or his also drug addict father as well. Wanting the bad influences from him and wanting him around people like Kanye, her sisters who does have a work eithic and are not addicts.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

She always hated that he took care of his dad and Jamie. Tried to get him to cut them off right from the beginning. But I think they kept Lamar supplied with drugs (at least Jamie did) so kept them around. 

" Kanyes music saved him" If I heard that shit none stop while in a coma, I'd go deeper.

They are really trying to push Kanye is a God who heals people ain't they? The only way Lamar got better, is due to Kanye's Music Playing constantly. Oh please! This family is a piece of work.  

And the fact that they showed Lamars pics while he was in a coma is so low. They are using him and Scott's issues for their own agenda. They will go back bashing him and Scott in a few months, just watch... 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, RoxieBear73 said:

They are really trying to push Kanye is a God who heals people ain't they? The only way Lamar got better, is due to Kanye's Music Playing constantly. Oh please! This family is a piece of work.  

And the fact that they showed Lamars pics while he was in a coma is so low. They are using him and Scott's issues for their own agenda. They will go back bashing him and Scott in a few months, just watch... 

Yes, Lamar's recovery had nothing to do with the educated hard working doctors, nurses, and therapists who spent countless hours treating and rehabbing Lamar. The egos on these people are ridiculous. 

• Love 8

Music can help an awful lot when it comes to recovery, especially stroke recovery.  When the story first came out about how Kanye kept playing his new songs in the hospital the wording wasnt as dramatic saying it saved him, but more like the music was helping Lamar comprehend words which regular speaking wasnt really doing. Around that time apparently Lamar couldnt really get sentences out. And honestly? I'm not a fan of Kanye's music but his music does reach a lot of people especially his older stuff. Go on any music board like ATRL or Pulse and you'll see a bunch of people who have nothing do with the Kardashians who do think he's some type of rap genius.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Music can help an awful lot when it comes to recovery, especially stroke recovery.  When the story first came out about how Kanye kept playing his new songs in the hospital the wording wasnt as dramatic saying it saved him, but more like the music was helping Lamar comprehend words which regular speaking wasnt really doing. Around that time apparently Lamar couldnt really get sentences out. And honestly? I'm not a fan of Kanye's music but his music does reach a lot of people especially his older stuff. Go on any music board like ATRL or Pulse and you'll see a bunch of people who have nothing do with the Kardashians who do think he's some type of rap genius.

I'm completely conscious and I can hardly understand a word Kanye says, let alone anything he sings or raps or screams or screeches, maybe Lamar's first words were "shut the fuck up"? They would have been mine.

• Love 11
(edited)

TMZ has contradictory stories. First they said Lamar did not agree to having his hospital pictures on KUWTK. Then they published an update article saying he did give permission and wanted the pictures to be shown. Kris must have called up Harvey Levin and demanded some damage control.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/09/lamar-odom-hospital-photos-kardashians-kuwtk/ "Lamar Odom Hospital Not Off Limits For Kardashians' TV Show" 5/9/2016 7:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF. "Lamar Odom's near-death experience was never supposed to be on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- or so we were told."

Then about three hours later this article showed up:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/09/lamar-odom-hospital-photos-khloe-kardashian-kuwtk/  "Lamar Odom WANTED Hospital Pics on 'KUWTK' " 5/9/2016 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF.

"Khloe Kardashian shot a bunch of photos and videos of Lamar Odom on life support -- but he signed off on them being used on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" ... TMZ has learned.

"Sources closely tied to production tell us Khloe took the images of Lamar in his hospital bed, so she could "share with him his progress when he got better."

"We're told when Lamar got better, Khloe showed him the images ... and HE decided he wanted them on the show.

"As for Kim's declaration during Lamar's darkest days that the family did not have TV cameras in the hospital -- we're told that's true. The loophole is Khloe's smartphone ... which was used to take the LO images. But, again, we're told he had every opportunity to nix airing them."

What a bunch of low-down liars! They kept swearing there were no cameras in Lamar's hospital room, but conveniently omitted the fact that "no cameras" did NOT mean "no smartphone cameras."  Well, I guess it shouldn't be surprising, considering how much they lie about their plastic surgery and virtually everything else in their lives.

It is disgusting that Khloe violated Lamar's privacy like that, and double disgusting that Kris and her nasty family are still milking Lamar's hospitalization for ratings. Triple disgusting that these cold, mercenary bitches probably coerced Lamar into agreeing to have the pictures shown on KUWTK. Either he needed the money from his KUWTK contract, or he hopes that if he goes along with what Khloe wants, she'll take him back... or both. Lamar has made his deal with the devil now. I feel pretty hopeless about him, and feel sorry for his children.

Looking at those pictures, I wonder how Khloe has the nerve to say that Lamar was competent enough to understand and sign the papers canceling the divorce while he was in the hospital. He looked smashed up both physically and mentally. 

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 4

I am more convinced than ever that Khloe doesn't give a shit about Lamar. Which is fine, given what he's done to her. In fact, maybe all of this is just a scorned woman getting revenge, which would be hilarious!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

TMZ has contradictory stories. First they said Lamar did not agree to having his hospital pictures on KUWTK. Then they published an update article saying he did give permission and wanted the pictures to be shown. Kris must have called up Harvey Levin and demanded some damage control.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/09/lamar-odom-hospital-photos-kardashians-kuwtk/ "Lamar Odom Hospital Not Off Limits For Kardashians' TV Show" 5/9/2016 7:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF. "Lamar Odom's near-death experience was never supposed to be on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- or so we were told."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/09/lamar-odom-hospital-photos-khloe-kardashian-kuwtk/  "Lamar Odom WANTED Hospital Pics on 'KUWTK' " 5/9/2016 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF.

"Khloe Kardashian shot a bunch of photos and videos of Lamar Odom on life support -- but he signed off on them being used on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" ... TMZ has learned.

"Sources closely tied to production tell us Khloe took the images of Lamar in his hospital bed, so she could "share with him his progress when he got better."

"We're told when Lamar got better, Khloe showed him the images ... and HE decided he wanted them on the show.

"As for Kim's declaration during Lamar's darkest days that the family did not have TV cameras in the hospital -- we're told that's true. The loophole is Khloe's smartphone ... which was used to take the LO images. But, again, we're told he had every opportunity to nix airing them."

What a bunch of low-down liars! They kept swearing there were no cameras in Lamar's hospital room, but conveniently omitted the fact that "no cameras" did NOT mean "no smartphone cameras."  Well, I guess it shouldn't be surprising, considering how much they lie about their plastic surgery and virtually everything else in their lives.

It is disgusting that Khloe violated Lamar's privacy like that, and double disgusting that Kris and her nasty family are still milking Lamar's hospitalization for ratings. Triple disgusting that these cold, mercenary bitches probably coerced Lamar into agreeing to have the pictures shown on KUWTK. Either he needed the money from his KUWTK contract, or he hopes that if he goes along with what Khloe wants, she'll take him back... or both. Lamar has made his deal with the devil now. I feel pretty hopeless about him, and feel sorry for his children.

Looking at those pictures, I wonder how Khloe has the nerve to say that Lamar was competent enough to understand and sign the papers canceling the divorce while he was in the hospital. He looked smashed up both physically and mentally. 

She told Malika, he couldn't live alone, he needed round the clock care. She wanted to Kris to stay with him when she went to NY for her book tour because he has NO PHONE. Why no phone? Can't use one yet, or she's monitoring who he speaks to and what he says? But he's mentally well enough to okay having his privacy invaded?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Or I might wake up screaming. It's a toss up.

18 hours ago, AndySmith said:

From the article:

Trying to make sure Lamar is being more financially responsible, or Khloe being a smothering control freak? Maybe a bit of both, but still, it's not really Khloe's business. Nor is it that horrible for Lamar to be supporting his dad.

I can't fault him for not wanting to see his dad living on the streets.

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I agree about music. Not whatever Princess Kanye does.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tmz (like radar on line and Daily mail)  is on the Kardashian pay roll, they will write up anything the Kardashians want them to. they probably put contradictory stories out so they can get more people talking and arguing about them. As they say, "bad press is good press" and with every click on the links, the Klan gets paid.... no matter what. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

was that accident responsible for the distorted ass she's toting around? 

What about her lips? What excuse does she have for them? Her nose? Tits? Etc... 

Why bother posting pics anyway? Just plaster the walls in her house with them and stare to her hearts content. She can tell herself any fantasy she wants about them and believe it. Just don't try to sell us a load of crap .

• Love 3
(edited)

They are really trying to push Kanye is a God who heals people ain't they?

Maybe he needs to go on a world tour, visiting refugee camps and leper colonies and hospitals? Kris could somehow work that into a special or spin-off.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

On the show, they said Lamar was awake but not speaking yet and Kanye's music gave him the breakthrough to speak. (This is not verbatim but that was the point they were making). 

All the different therapy departments which would include speech, physical, occupational, etc.. are more than aware what it takes to aid a patient to speak. These are educated people who do this for a living and have much experience. Yes music can be an aid and they know that. But it takes the whole disciplinary team to move a patient forward. Family certainly helps with the process. Do I believe that Lamar just suddenly began speaking with Kayne's music.  No, no I don't. The groundwork had already been laid. They just exaggerate and flat out lie and it irritates the crap out of me when they do it at other people's expense. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Maybe he needs to go on a world tour, visiting refugee camps and leper colonies and hospitals? Kris could somehow work that into a special or spin-off.

Kim and a leper colony? That's not happening!!

• Love 2

Khloe has filed for divorce again.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/26/khloe-kardashian-files-for-divorce-lamar-odom/  "Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce ... Again" 5/26/2016 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian has just gone to court a second time to end her marriage to Lamar Odom ... TMZ has learned.

Khloe, with the help of attorney Laura Wasser, filed for divorce Thursday, claiming -- as she did the first time -- irreconcilable differences. Our sources say there is a prenup and the 2 worked out a property settlement the first time around, so now it's just a waiting game. In California, a divorce cannot become final until 6 months after it's filed.

We're told the divorce is amicable ... Khloe and Lamar are on good terms and he was given a heads-up she was filing. In the docs, Khloe does say she wants to legally drop the Odom name and go back to her maiden handle...

Will she get rid of her finger tattoo? And change her name back? I think she didn't just take Odom as her married name,  she said something about actually changing her middle name to Kardashian.  

26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Will she get rid of her finger tattoo? And change her name back? I think she didn't just take Odom as her married name,  she said something about actually changing her middle name to Kardashian.  

She'll just remove the Odom part I guess and lazer off the LO

Laura Wasser is having a busy 48 hours. Johnny Depp yesterday, Khloe again today.

What ever Khloe and Lamar's current relationship state is, she said this marriage was done regardless. 

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Another day, another Kardashian showing off her store-bought body parts. 

They should just keep them in the box & wear them as necklaces.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So according to TMZ Khloe wants a family, so i feel that given that it will take 6 months for the divorce to be final Khloe will be prego before the end of the year.

Why wait for the divorce? Didn't stop Kim.

Kanye wants a third, Kim is "afraid" . Why not let Khloe get IVF with a Kanye/Kim embryo and we're  good for a few more seasons.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why wait for the divorce? Didn't stop Kim.

Kanye wants a third, Kim is "afraid" . Why not let Khloe get IVF with a Kanye/Kim embryo and we're  good for a few more seasons.

She was shown possibly leaving an LA night club with James Harden according Kardashian news reporter TMZ so maybe she's going back there with him.

• Love 1
(edited)

To me, her body looks good either way (mostly because you can't see her ass in either pic). I prefer the dark hair and her new lips are ridiculous. They take up like 30% of her face.

Edited by ExplainItAgain
  • Love 5

I liked her before the uber skinny, pouty lips look.  I thought that she looked refreshingly normal for someone on TV, she was relatively in proportion and had lovely hair.  Now she looks completely different and is so obsessive about her arms/waist/legs/butt that it is unhealthy. 

• Love 8

Not to be morbid, but imagine the funeral... all those Kardashians dressed to the hilt in fashionable black outfits, (coordinating of course) and sunglasses. Khloe in a big ole black hat with maybe one of Kim's fuzzy black coats and all the ladies doddering around in high heels... and the debate over whether they should take the white limos or the black ones.

And of course we'll be able to follow the whole thing on Insta gram and see endless selfies of Kim perfecting her solemn sad duck lip look.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Not to be morbid, but imagine the funeral... all those Kardashians dressed to the hilt in fashionable black outfits, (coordinating of course) and sunglasses. Khloe in a big ole black hat with maybe one of Kim's fuzzy black coats and all the ladies doddering around in high heels... and the debate over whether they should take the white limos or the black ones.

And of course we'll be able to follow the whole thing on Insta gram and see endless selfies of Kim perfecting her solemn sad duck lip look.  

Yep, and then there will be a huge media cascade of interviews and articles about "Khloe's Heartbreak."  They will make it all about Khloe instead of about Lamar and his children.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep, and then there will be a huge media cascade of interviews and articles about "Khloe's Heartbreak."  They will make it all about Khloe instead of about Lamar and his children.

Lamar had children? Just kidding!

Kris will do many talking heads about how brave Khloe is and how her heart breaks for her. 

Kim will do a talking head about how sad it is but that she can't spend her day crying about it cause she just got out of glam. She'll try to squeeze out a tear later. 

Kanye will play some dope music at the funeral and maybe even wear clothes without holes. 

I bet they'd make a big deal about respecting his privacy and " turning off the cameras"... Until they need ratings. 

• Love 8
On 6/3/2016 at 5:30 PM, Coffeecup said:

And then the following season will follow heartbroken Khloe as she opens her heart to love again, after being tragically widowed.

• Love 2
(edited)
On June 2, 2016 at 7:41 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

She looks too thin, she was tall and fluffy looked normal and now i dont know. Its like she had the fat lipoed from her body and but into her ass and lips

I saw an explanation of a Brazilian butt lift on some doctor show and that is EXACTLY what it is lipo the midsection put it in the ass and that is what she did. I'm positive 

Edited by Dahlia
  • Love 4

Don't forget, at the funeral itself, they'll all be looking at their phones while the priest is saying what he has to say, all busy on social media, uploading and checking out the reaction to all the pics and videos they uploaded to twitter/instagram/snapchat of them getting ready for the funeral, them on the way to the funeral, and them arriving at the funeral. Kim might even begin noshing on a salad she brought with her ("What, I'm like, sooo literally hungry right now. I mean, literally hungry. Yeah.").

• Love 3

Lamar is now out of control and threatening poor Khloe!!!!  She might have to get a restraining order! He could sell her secrets to the press!! Will pimp mama stick with Lamar or support her daughter? I mean we  know she loves Lamar like a son.

Ho Hummm. All about getting us prepped for next season. Fake drama from even faker people.

• Love 1

I can easily believe he is out of control, high as a kite and threatening Khloe. Because when you are that high off drugs you lose total concept of reality. I know a lot of what this family does is scripted but Lamar's demons and his drug and alcohol addiction are very much real. The K's choosing to exploit it is a whole other matter. Frankly I dont find this particular situation funny. Drugs and how they take control of your life is no joke.

• Love 3