Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She is saying Lamar doesn't remember anything,but he was in the frame of mind to sign the papers cancelling the divorce. They are trying to shield him from finding out the truth about how he ended up in a coma. He is going to find out eventually. None of this makes sense.

Huh? Why would they be trying to shield him from the truth? Poor Lamar can't find out he OD'd in a whore house? Poor Lamar can't find out he's been reduced to paying for sex? Poor Lamar can't find out everyone knows he's an addict? What would be the purpose of him not finding out?

• Love 2

He needs to know how the fuck the got in the shape he's in. Why shield poor Lammie from his own failures?  I read Kim's comments about him and I'm getting the impression Khloe is trying to sugar coat the shape he's in. Kim says he needs to learn to feed himself, walk and communicate and most likely will never be the same.

I can't believe Khloe is going to tie herself to an invalid for the rest of her life. He's got friends and family, let them step up.

Have there been any reports of his kids or ex GF visiting him lately, or have they gone back to NY?

• Love 1

He needs to know how the fuck the got in the shape he's in. Why shield poor Lammie from his own failures?  I read Kim's comments about him and I'm getting the impression Khloe is trying to sugar coat the shape he's in. Kim says he needs to learn to feed himself, walk and communicate and most likely will never be the same.

I can't believe Khloe is going to tie herself to an invalid for the rest of her life. He's got friends and family, let them step up.

Have there been any reports of his kids or ex GF visiting him lately, or have they gone back to NY?

Lamar may be suffering from post-traumatic memory loss -- in his case probably as a result of the multiple strokes he reportedly suffered and possible damage to his brain. Often in those cases, the person can be disoriented, emotionally unstable and unable to fully process information. The focus would be on helping him to recover and gradually understand, and not punitively forcing him to confront whatever may have happened to him. If he does recover, he will have plenty of time to face up to the consequences of the behaviors that brought him to this point.

Nobody is forcing Khloe to do anything. At this point, long-term medical decisions for Lamar, including rehabilitation or custodial care (in worst case scenario), are undoubtedly contingent upon his progress and prognosis. If Khloe decides to resume divorce proceedings at some point and Lamar is unable to make decisions for himself, one of his relatives or a court-appointed representative can then take over these responsibilities. As for his children, I would assume that they have returned to school.

• Love 1

Hm. I wonder if, instead of being my Lamar's bedside at the hospital Khloe was there getting work done. It's a perfect cover. She wasn't seen in public for a couple of weeks.

It would be just like these people to think "yeah, somebody may be dying but since I'm already at the hospital anyway...might as well get something done".

Ding-ding, that's a winner! She had time to hide out for a while and get new lips. But she overdid it -- her upper lip looks really peculiar now.

• Love 1

Khloe's Ellen interview was interesting. Lamar really seems like he has a long road, he's learning to talk, walk, he doesn't remember how he got in the hospital and they haven't told him. The stroke affected his face and senses, he sometimes also has memory loss where he remembers the year/President but other times he thinks he's 26. He really has a long way to go.

She said she has a supportive boyfriend and they showed a pic of her with James, she's supporting Lamar with James's support. They talk about the book and how she got to the point in her life to want to write it and how she was in a bad place.

She said Caitlyn's still our dad, is working on Thanksgiving, but will be with them on Christmas. She sees no glimmer of Bruce in Caitlyn, they're 2 different people. Then that's the end of the interview basically. No questions on Kim/Kris or anyone else. 

She got a staph infection in Lamars hospital room?

Please more likely she got it in a gym or rolling around half naked and sweaty on the floor of some photoshoot bringing in the sexy for the Kardashian brand.

Or maybe she caught the flesh eating disease that helped kill Lamars friend Jamie.

Whatever,it's a good excuse to stay away from Lamar or a cover story for her absence from the public while she recovers from some enhancing surgery.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

She got a staph infection in Lamars hospital room?

I just saw this story, in order to get a staph infection from someone, you have to touch the infection on them while you have a cut of some kind. It's possible, but there's a very low risk of it happening. I think she probably picked it up when she was having whatever cosmetic procedure she had done.

• Love 2

Staph infections are very common in hospitals, my mom worked in one. They're also very easily caught in gyms and in schools. I'm guessing she can't visit till she's medically cleared, for Lamars safety. The fact that they are such frequent visitors to gyms, spas, various photo shoots in random places, and medical offices? She could have gotten it anywhere.

I just saw this story, in order to get a staph infection from someone, you have to touch the infection on them while you have a cut of some kind. It's possible, but there's a very low risk of it happening. I think she probably picked it up when she was having whatever cosmetic procedure she had done.

Staph infections are very common in hospitals, my mom worked in one. They're also very easily caught in gyms and in schools. I'm guessing she can't visit till she's medically cleared, for Lamars safety. The fact that they are such frequent visitors to gyms, spas, various photo shoots in random places, and medical offices? She could have gotten it anywhere.

I feel really bad for Khloe if she does have this. She had to have an open cut and touch Lamar to get infected. If she's been out of sight it's because the antibiotics they treat you with are very intense, and if they don't work they will have to hospitalize you and treat you with an IV.

Edited by citychic
  • Love 1

I feel really bad for Khloe if she does have this. She had to have an open cut and touch Lamar to get infected. If she's been out of sight it's because the antibiotics they treat you with are very intense, and if they don't work they will have to hospitalize you and treat you with an IV.

I am, and have been going through this awful infection for six weeks now. My son is home bound and I am his cargiver. He has bedsores and got infected and so did I.

I am currently on bedrest waiting on a surgeon to repair my torn anus, which is what the antibiotics and the disease can do to you with time.

I don't think she got the infection, if she has one, from Lamar. It would be deadly for him if his kidneys are compromised. She could have gotten it anywhere in the hospital. Or any place at all.

@GaT I read some where else that Khloe was shielding him. I don't know her motives. Everything on the internet is half bs anyway. I don't know what the motive would be to keep him from knowing. I just think he needs all the support he can get. Its all very strange to me. We are getting everything from the media. Who knows what is true.

And I thought Cedar Sinai was a super clean hospital since all the rich people go there.

Edited by riffraff

There's over 30 different types of staph infections and the one most feared is MRSA. It's alarming at the spiraling of MRSA infections in our hospitals over the past few years. A MRSA staph infection is difficult to treat because of the simple fact that it is resistant to most antibiotics. My husband contracted a MRSA infection after surgery last June and it took until December to resolve. After a lengthy hospitalization during last summer, he was discharged home with an I/V port in his arm. I had to connect this to antibiotics and run it for an hour every six hours. It's a real bummer to have to deal with. Luckily the MRSA didn't settle and colonize in his heart or kidney stents that he had put in years before or he would probably have died.

I just had a total knee replacement which is major surgery and before I planned the surgery I did my research on hospitals and doctors within my State and chose to drive an hour further to be admitted to a hospital with the lowest infection rates in the State. This is nothing to mess around with and can be life threatening. It sounds as thought Khloe had a MRSA infection and not a staph infection which is more common and more easily treated but MRSA staph infections are highly resistant to most antibiotics. If Lamar Odom was positive for a MRSA infection he most certainly would have been put on isolation precautions which means that Khloe would have had to put on a gown, mask and gloves while in his room. It's more likely that she received a MRSA or staph infection after an open wound procedure of her own.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

There's over 30 different types of staph infections and the one most feared is MRSA. It's alarming at the spiraling of MRSA infections in our hospitals over the past few years. A MRSA staph infection is difficult to treat because of the simple fact that it is resistant to most antibiotics. My husband contracted a MRSA infection after surgery last June and it took until December to resolve. After a lengthy hospitalization during last summer, he was discharged home with an I/V port in his arm. I had to connected this to antibiotics and run it for an hour every six hours. It's a real bummer to have to deal with. Luckily the MRSA didn't settle and colonize in his heart or kidney stents that he had put in years before or he would probably have died.

I just had a total knee replacement which is major surgery and before I planned the surgery I did my research on hospitals and doctors within my State and chose to drive an hour further to be admitted to a hospital with the lowest infection rates in the State. This is nothing to mess around with and can be life threatening. It sounds as thought Khloe had a MRSA infection and not a staph infection which is more common and more easily treated MRSA staph infections are highly resistant to most antibiotics. If Lamar Odom was positive for a MRSA infection he most certainly would have been put on isolation precautions which means that Khloe would have had to put on a gown, mask and gloves while in his room. It's more likely that she received a MRSA or staph infection after an open wound procedure of her own.

At the hospital where I work, they do gown and gloves for mrsa and isolation patient's but I've never ever seen family or friends that visit wear the PPE well there was this one time and the nurse made them. STAFF infections are easy to get sadly.

At the hospital where I work, they do gown and gloves for mrsa and isolation patient's but I've never ever seen family or friends that visit wear the PPE well there was this one time and the nurse made them. STAFF infections are easy to get sadly.

Truthfully, not to require that any person enters an isolation room without PPE (including family members) is just bad infection control protocol. These ineffective infection control practices are precisely why we have so much MRSA and VRSA infections in our communities.

• Love 1

Truthfully, not to require that any person enters an isolation room without PPE (including family members) is just bad infection control protocol. These ineffective infection control practices are precisely why we have so much MRSA and VRSA infections in our communities.

Yes at the hospital I work at, we definitely require visitors to gown up. We have an excellent infection control nurse. She is like a nazi with our protocol. Lol. She has actually recruited non medical staff to basically spy on medical staff to make sure protocols are being followed. She had someone in the housekeeping dept doing this and lord knows who else. But it has payed off because our hospital has a low infection rate.

Next to MRSA is VRE which I have seen more of but the patients have been coming to us already colonized. VRE is even worse to treat. It is the big daddy of antibiotic resistant bacteria.

There's over 30 different types of staph infections and the one most feared is MRSA. It's alarming at the spiraling of MRSA infections in our hospitals over the past few years. A MRSA staph infection is difficult to treat because of the simple fact that it is resistant to most antibiotics. My husband contracted a MRSA infection after surgery last June and it took until December to resolve. After a lengthy hospitalization during last summer, he was discharged home with an I/V port in his arm. I had to connected this to antibiotics and run it for an hour every six hours. It's a real bummer to have to deal with. Luckily the MRSA didn't settle and colonize in his heart or kidney stents that he had put in years before or he would probably have died.

I just had a total knee replacement which is major surgery and before I planned the surgery I did my research on hospitals and doctors within my State and chose to drive an hour further to be admitted to a hospital with the lowest infection rates in the State. This is nothing to mess around with and can be life threatening. It sounds as thought Khloe had a MRSA infection and not a staph infection which is more common and more easily treated MRSA staph infections are highly resistant to most antibiotics. If Lamar Odom was positive for a MRSA infection he most certainly would have been put on isolation precautions which means that Khloe would have had to put on a gown, mask and gloves while in his room. It's more likely that she received a MRSA or staph infection after an open wound procedure of her own.

I'm so sorry your family went through this, it's horrible. I'm going through it right now and I cannot describe the pain and just plain crap I'm going through. I don't wish this on anyone, and Kim really better keep her distance no matter what until she delivers and recovers. I wouldn't take any chances, if Khloe is seen cuddling with Kim and the rest of the family in the next month I'm going to call fake because you just can't recover safely that quickly.

• Love 3

They've got signage posted on the doorways of patient's rooms about the precautions but family and friends seem to think that it's only for hospital staff... and the nurses do not make the loved ones put it on which irks me to no end. I've even heard on patient's family member ask if they needed to put the PPE on and a nurse said no I was like WTF?! Oh OKAY....

Khloe Kardashian Slams “Disgusting” Paparazzi For Chasing Her To Staph Infection Doctor

In a back-to-back tweets, Kardashian wrote, “What scum paps are!!! I am on my way to an infectious disease doctor and they cut me off while driving, run red lights, tailing me for pictures.” She aded in a second message, “They make it even more difficult for me to drive when I’m already as weak as it is. How [expletive] disgusting.”

But she's not too weak to send out back to back tweets while she's driving.

• Love 4

Why did she feel it necessary to reveal that she has a Staph infection.. Why not keep it private?

And no one in her whole family who are just so supportive of each other could drive her? Not even the paid help?

• Love 3

They've got signage posted on the doorways of patient's rooms about the precautions but family and friends seem to think that it's only for hospital staff... and the nurses do not make the loved ones put it on which irks me to no end. I've even heard on patient's family member ask if they needed to put the PPE on and a nurse said no I was like WTF?! Oh OKAY....

We always put a sign on the patients' closed doors labeled to visitors which would instruct them to the nurses station before they could enter the room. They were then shown how to gown and glove outside of room and where to dispose of garments after their visit was complete. I am sorry to hear a hospital would be that sloppy with infection protocol because it really can be a life and death issue.

• Love 2

I don't know how comfortable I would feel eating food made by someone with an active staph infection.

Sweet baby jeebus I hadn't even thought of that. Gross!! I hope for the little ones sake that this whole staff infection is a lie

Didn't she claim she prepared last year's Thanksgiving dinner, too? I thought that some pap caught her leaving a store loaded down with silver foil pans full of prepared food.  I like the drips of filling down the side of the pan with the lattice-topped pie. Gives it that "homemade" look.

As much as I hate to defend her, she was seen buying aluminum trays before Thanksgiving last year. They weren't filled with food.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2837915/Khloe-Kardashian-cuts-lonely-figure-grocery-shopping-solo-boyfriend-French-Montana-seen.html

So, her full time staff bakes and cooks. That would make more sense than Khloe working night and day in the kitchen, all the while, battling a weakening body due to a staph infection.

Im with you. I was one that thought OJ was her father at one time but holy hell when you look at Khloe next to Alex the resemblance is startling.

Maybe that's what Rob Sr is trying to tell her, in those late night visits? 

As much as I hate to defend her, she was seen buying aluminum trays before Thanksgiving last year. They weren't filled with food.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2837915/Khloe-Kardashian-cuts-lonely-figure-grocery-shopping-solo-boyfriend-French-Montana-seen.html

Kris must be mortified if Khloe serves guests on anything less than Hermes best china.

• Love 2

It should also be noted that a couple of years ago dimwit Kylie tweeted a pic of Khloe and Alex together and she put the caption "first official picture of Khloe and her dad, like father like daughter" or something along those lines and once the picture started spreading to the gossip sites she deleted it and got all snotty saying she was only kidding. I always figured she deleted the tweet when she did because Kris must have went ballistic on her.

• Love 1

I personally dont think its Alex because that is the story they are trying so hard to spin. And I dont  think she looks like him at all his nose is way more pronounced than hers which is flat and I think her cheeks and her lips (before a thousand injections) are shaped exactly like Oj Simpsons.Alex has much bigger lips as well.  Also I read that she is in Oj Simpsons will which I dont think she should be unless he too thinks she is his.

I personally dont think its Alex because that is the story they are trying so hard to spin. And I dont think she looks like him at all his nose is way more pronounced than hers which is flat and I think her cheeks and her lips (before a thousand injections) are shaped exactly like Oj Simpsons.Alex has much bigger lips as well. Also I read that she is in Oj Simpsons will which I dont think she should be unless he too thinks she is his.

I think Rob Sr is her dad. She and Rob Jr look a lot alike especially when they were younger. And all the women have changed their looks so much it's hard to know who looks like who. Kim and Kourtney were very dark and hairy as toddlers.

• Love 2

I used to like Khloe the best and now i can't stand to even look at her. The scene last night with those weirdly shaped red lips. The constant duckface and hair twirling. I am watching her IQ going backwards with every scene.

I actually preferred Kim last night. You go, preggo! Enjoy the eff out of all those gooey sugary treats cus god knows you will never be able to eat them again once the baby comes and you go back to having your worth measured by your looks and body.(I know she created the monster).

It was just refreshing to see someone doing something normal like stuffing her piehole during a pregnancy craving..lol

Kylie ugh. Just cannot with her little entitled ass and empty head.

Kris had a LOT of work done over the hiatus. It really showed in the talKing heads. Also had bruising under her eyes in the scene with Scott.

To the poster who mentioned Masons eyebrows, he has Armenian in him. .cousin to Greek. Hairy hairy people. He will grow into them.

Kourtney and Kim were quite olive skinned as children from what i have seen.

I really wonder how long this trainwreck will continue. They are putting along on fumes now as it is.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 2