Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She looks miserable holding her kids.

That's because she's trying to do her Kim pose instead of just having the assistant/nanny just take the picture real quick. Lord knows how many times that the kids had to sit there in order for Kim to get the one she wanted.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's because she's trying to do her Kim pose instead of just having the assistant/nanny just take the picture real quick. Lord knows how many times that the kids had to sit there in order for Kim to get the one she wanted.

The hell with how the kids look.. Kim has to look fab!!

From the look on Norths face, Saint has better watch his step.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

The hell with how the kids look.. Kim has to look fab!!

From the look on Norths face, Saint has better watch his step.

Kim blatantly lies about everything, usually just to get attention for herself. I’ve never believed her narrative that North is some kind of malicious bad seed who hates her little brother. Even if there is sibling rivalry of some kind, I’m sure Kim is exaggerating it. And instead of handling this privately within the family, Kim once again showed that she has no protective maternal instinct at all with her recent remarks on the Ellen show that North does not like or even talk to Saint. She thereby knowingly exposed her own daughter to vicious remarks and profane, ugly name calling from random members of the public who don’t even know this little girl -- a 4-year-old. And did Kim rush to defend her child from this barrage of online insults? No, she was too busy with her heated defense of her husband after his Trump comments, and Kanye is a grown man, quite able to defend himself with his loud mouth and multi-media platform.

I just hope that North, Saint and Chicago do become close as siblings because with narcissistic Kim as their mother, they’re going to need each other.

• Love 7

Kim really is a special kind of stupid. I guess naked pictures of her aren't getting her the attention she needs, so she's putting her kids out there instead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5742227/Kim-Kardashian-shares-photo-babies-North-Saint-tub-revealing-along.html

I don't care if a parent takes a cute pic of their kids in the tub to show their spouse or family, but IMO, this is NEVER something that should be posted on the Internet, especially with the amount of perverts running around these days. You'd think a woman obsessed with security after an *alleged* robbery would know better than that.

• Love 16
48 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kim really is a special kind of stupid. I guess naked pictures of her aren't getting her the attention she needs, so she's putting her kids out there instead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5742227/Kim-Kardashian-shares-photo-babies-North-Saint-tub-revealing-along.html

I don't care if a parent takes a cute pic of their kids in the tub to show their spouse or family, but IMO, this is NEVER something that should be posted on the Internet, especially with the amount of perverts running around these days. You'd think a woman obsessed with security after an *alleged* robbery would know better than that.

Agreed 100% 

• Love 9
(edited)

She's a moron, I hate to think how many perverts are trading this photo right now. She won't show her jewelry anymore because she doesn't want to get robbed, but her naked kids is OK? Does she have any kind of grasp of reality?

Edited by GaT
  • Love 13

Plus Chrissy and John had baby number 2, so Kim’s gotta get her kids some exposure, which gets Kim exposure, which is the only reason she gets out of bed in the morning.

• Love 10

Weird that Kim posts that she bribed her kids with lollipops to sit still for a photo and  then advertises appetite suppressant Diet Lollipops . Haha, guess she doesn’t want fat kids... ?

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Weird that Kim posts that she bribed her kids with lollipops to sit still for a photo and  then advertises appetite suppressant Diet Lollipops . Haha, guess she doesn’t want fat kids... ?

Can you imagine if North has weight issues?  I’m not wishing it a child but I’d love to see Kim’s head explode if she or the other two did grow up to be less than perfect physically.  After the way she treated Rob (and Khloe when she was heavier) it would be karmic.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Can you imagine if North has weight issues?  I’m not wishing it a child but I’d love to see Kim’s head explode if she or the other two did grow up to be less than perfect physically.  After the way she treated Rob (and Khloe when she was heavier) it would be karmic.

Allegedly Saint was born with a birth defect (cleft palate). 

If North and Chicago become major emotional eaters, what would Kim do? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Appetite suppression lollipops? Fat camp? Cutting them off financially till they straighten out and lose weight! 

• Love 3

What a sad looking bathtub. 

4 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Elective bariatric surgery. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Well, there’s a royal wedding coming up and a naked Kim hardly generates much attention these days.

Then how else is Kim going to bring attention to herself other than those stupid selfie photos, "look at me" quotes on Twitter, or doing something revolting with help from that wretched Daily Mail? The Royal Wedding is on right now & that crummy photo from Kim is already old news. Those 3 innocent children doesn't deserve this constant agony that they have to deal with on an every day basis. A trip to the woods with the bears, wolves, & coyotes would be more productive in their lives than being photo ops for their idiot mother, their idiot family, & that Daily Mail.

What the hell are appetite suppressant Diet Lollipops? And who would even eat that crap? That stuff sounds absolutely disgusting. Besides, its not like Kim even eats that garbage on a daily basis. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2

It’s sad that the K-J women have become so addicted to attention - otherwise, they could invest their fortunes and do something else that they’d enjoy. Kim once said that she’d love to be a detective.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kim gets as much as a half a million bucks for everytime she advertises a product. I doubt she gives a crap about what it is as long as she gets paid big money. The disturbing thing is all you have to do is look at the pandemonium Kylie caused at her pop-up shop the other day. These woman have tons of fans, especially young girls who worship them. These girls will buy anything that the K's slap their name on or endorse.

Eta: my daughters prom was last night and the banquet hall had this giant wall of white roses and carnations displayed for everyone to take pics. My daughter texted me and said "look Kanye's wall is a thing now" lol

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
On 4/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, iwasish said:

North is getting used to having her picture taken and even starting to mug for them. II just wish they’d knock off with the “gangsta” hand signs.

North was using a hand gesture than means peace; it's not associated with anything "gangsta".

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

North was using a hand gesture than means peace; it's not associated with anything "gangsta".

Agree -- a peace sign is not the problem. The bigger concern is that she is already sucking in her cheeks and doing duck lips. This kid stands no chance . . . 

• Love 9

Common sense should tell people that obviously none of this shit really works for Kim or she’d be thin and beautiful all the time and not constantly seeking the next miracle cure.

And Chrissy T had her baby and there was a royal wedding.... no nudie pics from Kim to get the attention, she had to sink to bath pics of her children. 

• Love 4
On 5/21/2018 at 12:30 PM, iwasish said:

Common sense should tell people that obviously none of this shit really works for Kim or she’d be thin and beautiful all the time and not constantly seeking the next miracle cure.

And Chrissy T had her baby and there was a royal wedding.... no nudie pics from Kim to get the attention, she had to sink to bath pics of her children. 

She isn’t constantly looking for miracle cures. She Kris gets approached by people to promote their products, and as long as the price is right, she’ll promote anything.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Say what you will about Kim and Kanye but they sure do make cute kids. Chicago is beautiful without those stupid filters

Love this sweet sibs pic!

• Love 2

Chicago is stunning, like Kim used to be before all the surgeries. Of course, growing up with Kim as a mother, the poor kid will never appreciate her natural beauty and will start having procedures as a young teen.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

In case anyone is worried that the attention isn't on Kim, she's doing her best to fix that.

I was on DailyFail today and they had this picture under articles about the Royal Wedding. Seeing everyone look so fabulous and classy on Saturday really underscores how basic and trashy Kim is in comparison. I know Kim still has a huge following, but her glory days are far behind her. There's something really sad about having nothing but your fake ass and rubber tits to fall back on at 40. It's like she hasn't progressed in life at all.

• Love 8

I was on DailyFail today and they had this picture under articles about the Royal Wedding. Seeing everyone look so fabulous and classy on Saturday really underscores how basic and trashy Kim is in comparison. I know Kim still has a huge following, but her glory days are far behind her. There's something really sad about having nothing but your fake ass and rubber tits to fall back on at 40. It's like she hasn't progressed in life at all.

There has been a lot of talk of the impact that Meghan Markle will have on the fashion industry - the Markle effect.  And i've seen articles comparing her to Kim - the "glam" vs. the understated - in everything from fashion to makeup.  Granted, I don't consider ripped sweatpants and a neon bomber to be glam, but honestly I don't care if it means that we leave this sexed-up-trashy trend behind.  It's even filtered down to children's clothing.   

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

There has been a lot of talk of the impact that Meghan Markle will have on the fashion industry - the Markle effect.  And i've seen articles comparing her to Kim - the "glam" vs. the understated - in everything from fashion to makeup.  Granted, I don't consider ripped sweatpants and a neon bomber to be glam, but honestly I don't care if it means that we leave this sexed-up-trashy trend behind.  It's even filtered down to children's clothing.   

The pendulum really needs to swing in the other direction. Both Meghan and Kate had conservative, long-sleeved wedding dresses and both ladies looked spectacular. Hopefully young girls start realizing you don't have to be 80% naked to get noticed. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The pendulum really needs to swing in the other direction. Both Meghan and Kate had conservative, long-sleeved wedding dresses and both ladies looked spectacular. Hopefully young girls start realizing you don't have to be 80% naked to get noticed. 

The ironic thing is when Kim married Kanye her dress was shockingly  pretty conservative. I remember my jaw hit the floor when I saw the long sleeves and high neck. I had hoped at the time that was the beginning of her realizing you could look beautiful without dressing trashy. Sadly her style just went down the toilet after that.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

The ironic thing is when Kim married Kanye her dress was shockingly  pretty conservative. I remember my jaw hit the floor when I saw the long sleeves and high neck. I had hoped at the time that was the beginning of her realizing you could look beautiful without dressing trashy. Sadly her style just went down the toilet after that.

Her style got worse after Kanye cleaned out her closet and trashed up her wardrobe - the k women seem willing to do anything to please their weird-ass men.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Chicago is stunning, like Kim used to be before all the surgeries. Of course, growing up with Kim as a mother, the poor kid will never appreciate her natural beauty and will start having procedures as a young teen.

I also noticed the strong similarity in eyes and lips between Chicago and old school (closet organizer/Paris Hilton friend) Kim. No wonder Kim's trying to distract from that with filters and angles. It's going to be a problem as Chicago ages and the inevitable comparison "Oh you look just like your mother when she was young" or it reminds people of how extensively she's changed her face with snips, fillers, and Botox. It may even give her some angst seeing a presurgery version of herself and that beauty. 

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I also noticed the strong similarity in eyes and lips between Chicago and old school (closet organizer/Paris Hilton friend) Kim. No wonder Kim's trying to distract from that with filters and angles. It's going to be a problem as Chicago ages and the inevitable comparison "Oh you look just like your mother when she was young" or it reminds people of how extensively she's changed her face with snips, fillers, and Botox. It may even give her some angst seeing a presurgery version of herself and that beauty. 

I just hope Kim doesn’t take that angst out on her daughter.

• Love 4

But... but... but.. I thought she hasn’t had any work done. Isn’t it all just the magic of contouring and lighting and posing? I’m sure when Kim looks in the mirror she sees the same face she had when she was a just a tot.. minus the lasered hair line, moustache and sideburns, of course.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

My bet  is the first underarm hair or pube will be celebrated by a trek to the  salon by the 3 generations of Kardashian/Jenner women and removed via laser.  Of course countless photos will  be taken to memorialize the occasion as Lovey makes progressively incoherent drunken toasts and eventually passes out mid massage, requiring Corey to tote her out and dump her unceremoniously in the rear seat for the drive home.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

I don't think she's around Chicago enough to have any of her angst be an issue. She's there for a few pix a day, then she's out. For Saint? Even less. She's there for a few pix a month. He's a boy, & boys aren't quite the money-makers girls are in that krew. North is very clearly the favorite, followed by poorly-named Chicago. Saint is way, way, way down on the list.

• Love 6

Saint is actually becoming more visible lately. North is still clearly the favored child. North is the one who will be in an upcoming Fendi campaign with Kim. North is Kim's mini-me. But I'm glad Saint is starting to get more attention. From all the pics and video from that friends b'day at Disney the other day Kim was holding him quite a bit and was next to him on the rides. Up until not that long ago you didn't see him on these outings that North was getting to go on. Now it seems like parties and such he's there right along with North. It likely helps that (supposedly) he and North are getting along better.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Saint is actually becoming more visible lately. North is still clearly the favored child. North is the one who will be in an upcoming Fendi campaign with Kim. North is Kim's mini-me. But I'm glad Saint is starting to get more attention. From all the pics and video from that friends b'day at Disney the other day Kim was holding him quite a bit and was next to him on the rides. Up until not that long ago you didn't see him on these outings that North was getting to go on. Now it seems like parties and such he's there right along with North. It likely helps that (supposedly) he and North are getting along better.

Once she gets the two of them getting along well, she can get them both in her upcoming ads. Eventually Chicago will be dragged into them also.

So much for Kanye’s desire to keep them out of the public eye  and off the show. 

• Love 8

She actually has been posting more pix of Saint, & she should, he's the cutest guy this side of my son. I do think he's going to have a rough life, though, not being a girl in that family, especially when Mommy thinks it's adorable that his older sister hates him, & thinks its' adorable to repeatedly tell the world that his older sister hates him. Even Kayne very obviously favors North.

It's so weird, I have an older girl, younger boy, just like the Wests. Ours are about 21 months apart, so closer in age than North & Saint by about 6 months or so. My kids absolutely adore each other. My son thinks his sister hung the moon; I got him up this morning, & as soon as he saw me, he asked for her. They immediately hugged & were inseparable until we left for the day - she even brushed his hair & fixed his sandals. I know all families are different, & I know that we're blessed that our kids love each other, but I can't imagine that it's natural for a child North's age to harbor that much animosity for a younger sibling. I definitely don't think it's natural for a mom to brag that one of her kids hates the other. 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So much for Kanye’s PRETEND desire to keep them out of the public eye  and off the show. 

Fixed that for you

• Love 5