Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Rude. His name is Johnathan. 

I’ve always thought he had a pretty close relationship with Kim’s ass, apparently both kissing and kleaning!

• Love 10
On 6/23/2018 at 9:21 AM, howmanywords said:

She actually doesn't post many selfies anymore, but she's saying she's not with her phone as much anymore? Gimme a break! She posts VIDEO on Snapchat and instagram stories every time she is doing anything puckering up her duck lips. Even the other night she and Kanye were eating Popeye's and she was standing in front of a mirror holding her phone lol

She posted a mirror selfie yesterday posing in her underwear...she probably should have done a better job choosing her words. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

She posted a mirror selfie yesterday posing in her underwear...she probably should have done a better job choosing her words. 

I think North took that and accidentally posted it.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Dang that North! That kid is a menace when she gets a hold of a cell phone!

Well Kim doesn’t have it in her hand 24/7 anymore so I guess it’s easy for North to do these mischievous things. I’m sure Kim doesn’t want this to continue so she’ll make sure to keep that phone safely tucked away. She certainly doesn’t want a bunch of tits and ass pics out there.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
On 6/9/2018 at 11:26 AM, howmanywords said:

Is Saint actually getting cuter? He is just adorable. I love these pics without the annoying filters.

I do too. Those filters are annoying on babies. 

• Love 4

Watching the preview, I wonder how Kendall and Kylie feel when Kim says that Kourtney “doesn’t want to be a Kardashian anymore”,  IMO, it drives home the idea that Kim sees  being a “ Kardashian” as something more than  being sisters. The younger girls ARE NOT Kardashians at all. 

• Love 2

On Celebrity Family Feud for whatever reason Kendall was considered a Kardashian. Then again that whole thing was a big WTF. With Khloe, Kris, Kendall, MJ and Jonathan on the "Kardashian" side it made no sense but it was a good example showing that the name Kardashian is a brand more than family. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

To distract from the size of her ass.

is this how low she has to stoop to keep Kanye from flipping out?

She’d do better to just tell him the clothes are crap, you can’t design for shit. I can’t keep renting storage units and buying up all the stuff that doesn’t sell just to keep you off the ledge.

Stick with what you know,.,,sneakers. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Chi seems like a very calm baby.

I also don't get the fascination with putting Snapchat filters on their babies. The whole point of the filters are to make adults look more adorable. Shouldn't a baby be able to do that on their own? The only time I really enjoy filters on babies is when they see their own reflection and have the most adorably confused look on their face as they try to figure out what the hell is going on, lol.

• Love 7

I thought I read somewhere that one of the reasons they were using more filters on the babies WAS to shield their true looks from people...from a safety standpoint, and as the child grows, make it unclear as to what the child really looks like?  Or something like that?  Or maybe it was to prevent public criticism?  But I thought I remembered reading that there was a very specific reason for all the use of filters.  

31 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I thought I read somewhere that one of the reasons they were using more filters on the babies WAS to shield their true looks from people...from a safety standpoint, and as the child grows, make it unclear as to what the child really looks like?  

That doesn't make sense to me, if someone sees them with a kid, who else would it be but theirs?

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I thought I read somewhere that one of the reasons they were using more filters on the babies WAS to shield their true looks from people...from a safety standpoint, and as the child grows, make it unclear as to what the child really looks like?  Or something like that?  Or maybe it was to prevent public criticism?  But I thought I remembered reading that there was a very specific reason for all the use of filters.  

Or they could just quit sharing pictures of their young children with millions of strangers?

• Love 24

I see many pap pics of celebrities and their kids where the kids faces are blurred. Don’t know if the celeb requested it or there is some copyright issue. But why some of the kids are shown and some aren’t I don’t know.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

I see many pap pics of celebrities and their kids where the kids faces are blurred. Don’t know if the celeb requested it or there is some copyright issue. But why some of the kids are shown and some aren’t I don’t know.

I think it depends on the publication. Some do blur the images of pap pics they publish but I think it also depends on how profile the parents are and/or whether the parents have willingly exposed their children to the media to date. For example, the Kardashian and Pitt children will be featured because their parents have placed them in the spotlight. George Clooney hasn't done so with his children but given his celebrity status, a publication may otherwise choose to reveal his children's faces largely because there aren't many pictures of them out there to begin with. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Meanwhile, advertising costs are passed along to the customer (higher prices). 

23 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian keeps up with California politics, lobbies Jerry Brown

Never mind that she added the wrong Twitter handle for Brown and that Assembly Bill 2550 is not yet on Brown’s desk. 

Rendon’s office said the Assembly Speaker supports the bill and does not need extra help to get it passed: “Unlike Donald Trump, the California Legislature doesn’t need awkward photo ops with Kim Kardashian to do what’s right.”

As for Brown, he had no response to Kardashian. A spokeswoman said the governor does not weigh in on pending legislation.

This isn’t the first time Brown has ignored one of her tweets. 

• Love 3

The girls are adorable here, but what’s the deal with Kim’s expression - she looks crazier and crazier with each video doing that psycho stare. Guess that’s what staring at oneself so much leads to!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

The girls are adorable here, but what’s the deal with Kim’s expression - she looks crazier and crazier with each video doing that psycho stare. Guess that’s what staring at oneself so much leads to!

That's because she's looking at herself in the camera, you can see her posing. She doesn't give a damn how Chi looks, she just wants to make sure her duck lips are good.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

That's because she's looking at herself in the camera, you can see her posing. She doesn't give a damn how Chi looks, she just wants to make sure her duck lips are good.

Yeah, but doesn’t she realize later that she looks creepy? (I feel sorry for her kids because they are just props.)

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't know Kim personally , but I'd be willing to bet that if she was given an ultimatum between her kids and fame/wealth ... she'd give up her kids ... nothing about her screams loving mom 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 5

Wanna hear something disturbing? My boss was at the convention all weekend and a little while ago she was videochatting with me and one of my co-workers. She was talking at the Q&A with a mother and her 14 year old daughter who traveled from NYC to LA just to see Kim and go to her KKW pop up shop, that Kim is their "icon" SMH. So I'm assuming if this child put on an outfit like Kim wore yesterday it would be OK. I knew Kylie had a young fanbase but I didn't fully grasp that Kim had girls that age looking up to her.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Kim looks like she’s suddenly began aging fast and hard. And badly.

I think that's one of the drawbacks of having all your pictures photoshopped to make you look like a 5'8" fitness model. When people see the real thing, it's jarring. For the amount of money and staff Kim has to make her life easy, she's looking awfully rode hard and put away wet.

• Love 5

That photo reminds me of an old Rosanne Barr joke:

"Kids, right? My daughter said 'Gee, Mom, when I grow up I hope my boobs are nice and long like yours.' "

• Love 3

This “fashion” item looks like a 9 year old’s craft project made from their mom’s fabrics scraps. And I feel confident that the 9 year old knew it was silly. Kim? Not so much.

The bottom looks like she forgot to pack something so she cut up a shirt and stuck on  Spanx. The left over piece of the shirt she just used as an actual shirt. I feel like it’s one wrong move from total nipple reveal. 

• Love 1
On 7/15/2018 at 3:58 PM, nexxie said:

Mornings with North and Chi.... no mention of Saint. Maybe he gets 2:30pm on Wednesdays?

10 hours ago, GaT said:

How else would she be able to stand with that giant ass?

What’s with the strategic placement of the big black bow between her tits? 

I notice that many times at these public events that she drags North to, the kid is carrying candy or ice cream. I guess she bribes her with sweets. Could be creating a bad habit for the future.

• Love 5

I wonder what the original outfit looked like.  It's pretty obvious that the skirt was supposed to be closed, but with Kim's huge butt, she had to wear bike shorts under it and that top is awful.  I clicked the link to the article and North looks completely bored with the whole thing and is more into her ice cream.  Poor kid.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

Mornings with North and Chi.... no mention of Saint. Maybe he gets 2:30pm on Wednesdays?

What’s with the strategic placement of the big black bow between her tits? 

I notice that many times at these public events that she drags North to, the kid is carrying candy or ice cream. I guess she bribes her with sweets. Could be creating a bad habit for the future.

Yeah I figure she has to bribe her or she gets her sweets to prevent her from having meltdowns in public. In Kim's Snap when they were in the car on the way to the convention North looked like she was over the whole day already.  

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

I've noticed that as well. Any time Kim forces North to do the ho stroll for the paparazzi, the kid usually has lollipops or ice cream in her hand. Kim also mentioned having to bribe North with candy to get her to take pictures for Easter. I agree it's an incredibly unhealthy pattern to establish. While I don't agree with Kim forcing North to parade in front of large crowds, the kid's going to be a spoiled brat if she refuses to do anything until she's given a treat first. 

Personally, I like Saint better. He seems much sweeter and more loving, if Kim's Instagram videos are any indication.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

Rocky was the dog she gave Reggie. IIRC, the dog was with Caitlin for a bit after Kim and Reggie broke up, and then eventually given back to Reggie only to disappear into the abyss of lost Kardashian pets. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Rocky was the dog she gave Reggie. IIRC, the dog was with Caitlin for a bit after Kim and Reggie broke up, and then eventually given back to Reggie only to disappear into the abyss of lost Kardashian pets. 

Ahh, I see. I wonder why this story is popping up now?

23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe got a boxer when she was married to Lamar, it was named Bernard. I guess it got passed on to some flunky when they broke up.

Does Kim still have Norths  dog? 

Kanye tweeted not long ago a pic of Saint walking Sushi as of recently he was still around.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Personally, I like Saint better. He seems much sweeter and more loving, if Kim's Instagram videos are any indication.

Same! Saint seems like such a sweet little boy. And Kim may be a mess but he always looks at her with such love so I hope that's a sign that she gives him a lot of love even though he doesn't get to participate in modeling shoots and trotted out to appearances like Princess North lol Kim posted a video of him with Chi last week and he couldn't stop kissing her. So sweet.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Kanye tweeted not long ago a pic of Saint walking Sushi as of recently he was still around.

Same! Saint seems like such a sweet little boy. And Kim may be a mess but he always looks at her with such love so I hope that's a sign that she gives him a lot of love even though he doesn't get to participate in modeling shoots and trotted out to appearances like Princess North lol Kim posted a video of him with Chi last week and he couldn't stop kissing her. So sweet.

Maybe Kanye and Saint hang together while Kim has the girls in the morning, presumably during makeup time.

• Love 1