Type keyword(s) to search

Mark & Nikki: Touch That Window, Lose Your Hand

• Start Topic

How are all of us Baltimoreans not renting a van together for an afternoon of stalking "The Speciman?" 

just pretend you have an event and rent a piano!  Or are you hoping to see the specimen in his natural environment....is there a Spencers Gifts around?

• Love 3

How are all of us Baltimoreans not renting a van together for an afternoon of stalking "The Speciman?"

Because you are all fat, ugly, haters (and women, of course) who don't appreciate a Speciman like him.

( you know I don't really think that about you all).

• Love 5

How are all of us Baltimoreans not renting a van together for an afternoon of stalking "The Speciman?" 

Here is a fun idea, you all rent a van, find the specimen and put fingerprints all over his car windows.  Hilarious.

• Love 5

If you live in the Baltimore area and use Uber, be sure to get a photo of your driver ahead of time. Especially if it's a weekend. Poor Mark is doing Uber driving, and selling Obamacare. So if you need a ride or some insurance, help a guy out so he can continue to make party.

• Love 6

I didn't think of that. Uber drivers use their own cars. That would drive him nuts, but he can't say anything because he wants a tip. Plus people will complain to Uber about what a douche he is.

Wonder if he is using the MIata?

• Love 6

Uber driver?! Oh my goodness. One of us needs to go to Baltimore, get him as their driver and TOUCH ALL THE WINDOWS!

What we really need is a brave and outgoing soul ready to moon someone but putting their bare buttcheeks on the Miata window. I got $10 on that if there is such a soul out there in PTV land....

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

He's probably using the car he used when he picked up Nikki at the airport. Yes, I will join in with $10 for a Moon Over Baltimore.

"Moons over Baltimore"  I absolutely love it!  It would be so worth it!!!!

• Love 3

Didn't his OKCupid profile say he made $150,000 - $250,000 a year?  I may be wrong.  I think if I looked at it again I might barf.

He probably made that one year in the early 2000's when we all had money and people were renting pianos for fun after seeing them in Nordstroms.  But that was probably one extremely good year and he figured thats what he would put on his profile.  Though, honestly, I think a lot of guys just straight up lie online about that sort of thing.....which I think is strange, because the type of girl that really needs you to make 150k is gonna figure out pretty quick if you don't.

• Love 3

Though, honestly, I think a lot of guys just straight up lie online about that sort of thing

They lie about more than their income. I want the 100s of women Mark took to dinner to come forward, please, and give us the scoop. Tell us, how was Golden Corral's family buffet?

• Love 7

They lie about more than their income. I want the 100s of women Mark took to dinner to come forward, please, and give us the scoop. Tell us, how was Golden Corral's family buffet?

I think you're giving him too much credit. He wouldn't spend that kind of money on someone, it HAD to be Shoney's he took them to :P

• Love 2

Obviously five stars!

I don't get lying while doing online dating.  I guess people think they can hook dates with lies, and then win them over with their personalities?  But who would want to date a liar?

• Love 6

While I don't live in Baltimore I am a MD girl and my husband and I usually go down there for a major anime con around the end of July, I will be keeping my eyes open for Mark and Nikki just to see if he comes out to see all the Halloween in July people lol.

• Love 3

Last night I was hanging out with friends, having dinner and watching TV. Without realizing it, I excused myself to go to the restroom and said "I need to go make potty."

Mark, I blame you for this.

Weirdly (and embarrassingly) I say this to my cat when I have to take her off my lap to answer the call of nature.  I think we all adjust to talking baby talk to things/people with child-like minds like cats and Nikki. 

• Love 3

I always figured Mark's weird comments, like "Songbird stopped singing" and "Make party" is because it's what he thinks people from the Philippines talk like, or he saw it in a movie once so it must be true.

I always have visions of Cartman and Butters at PF Chang's in my head saying "Herro, prease", because they believe that's how Chinese people talk.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 6

Remember Mark's photo of him and his first wife in matching outfits. He now has a pic of himself and Nikki taken in Hawaii on FB also in matching clothes. Creepy?

Please tell me they don't also match the original Mark/first wife's outfits.

• Love 2

Remember Mark's photo of him and his first wife in matching outfits. He now has a pic of himself and Nikki taken in Hawaii on FB also in matching clothes. Creepy?

It is a cultural thing Nikki is probably the one who pushes the matching outfits

She better not be. Mark will send her back.

ha!  good luck to him trying to do that.  It would be the one surefire way she could stay in the US.  But it wouldn't surprise me if he went and got a vasectomy just to prevent any accidents.

• Love 1

ha!  good luck to him trying to do that.  It would be the one surefire way she could stay in the US.  But it wouldn't surprise me if he went and got a vasectomy just to prevent any accidents.

Specimen don't get vasectomies. Ha!

• Love 3

Specimen don't get vasectomies. Ha!

He seems like one of those guys who firmly believes having the snip will kill his libido and give him ED.  My husband had one (out of necessity - pregnancy could kill me), and he said it makes it better.  It's sad that in this day and age some men still believe that, but a co-worker was recently saying that he son-in-law believes that.  Yeesh.

• Love 5

Nikki had a boyfriend named Jamie Jaramillo previous to Mark. Jamie has a sister named Karina Ramirez who has posted on You Tube. She is no fan of Nikki and trashes her with some nasty comments. Appears Nikki  had a relationship with Jamie who apparently got her into the entertainment business in Cebu as a Karaoke singer. Jamie is an entertainer and musician now living in LA.  He even bought the computer that Nikki used in Cebu to Skype with Mark in Baltimore. Some how the computer got back in the hands of Jamie at some time. Computer hard drive seems to indicate Nikki was a player in communication with several American men looking for relationships and financial help until she finally latched onto Mark.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, kokleo25 said:

Nikki had a boyfriend named Jamie Jaramillo previous to Mark. Jamie has a sister named Karina Ramirez who has posted on You Tube. She is no fan of Nikki and trashes her with some nasty comments. Appears Nikki  had a relationship with Jamie who apparently got her into the entertainment business in Cebu as a Karaoke singer. Jamie is an entertainer and musician now living in LA.  He even bought the computer that Nikki used in Cebu to Skype with Mark in Baltimore. Some how the computer got back in the hands of Jamie at some time. Computer hard drive seems to indicate Nikki was a player in communication with several American men looking for relationships and financial help until she finally latched onto Mark.

That makes sense, she has a limited window before creepy American men looking for a child bride start to lose interest.  Best to have plenty of irons in the fire. I suspect she had other, better prospects, but Mark talked her out of them and convinced her that life with him would be amazing because he has a big house on a lake, and runs his own business or whatever.

• Love 7
On 5/10/2016 at 11:20 PM, kokleo25 said:

Well this is all super interesting! Do you mind if I ask where you found this out?

• Love 1

Reading thru the comments section of Nikki and Mark videos on Youtube. Nikki seems to like older men. Jamie was 46 when they had a relationship.

• Love 1

They're both disgusting.

But FOUL-S are more disgusting (fat, old, ugly, losers)..though Mark isn't fat, he still fits the stereotype. He fetishisizes Fiiippina women and because of a number of personal and physical traits, can't get and keep a Western Woman. What better way to snag a woman than to go the desperate route?

Sickening. That these men justify their actions is a testament to being disingenuous. 

• Love 2
  • More news sifted from the internet. Mark is apparently suing TLC claiming defamation of character through the manipulation of footage from the show to falsely portray him in a bad light. He has related to friends that his life has "become a living hell" since the ending of the show.
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, kokleo25 said:
  • More news sifted from the internet. Mark is apparently suing TLC claiming defamation of character through the manipulation of footage from the show to falsely portray him in a bad light. He has related to friends that his life has "become a living hell" since the ending of the show.

The specimen must be stupid. Does he not know about TLC? Watch other TLC shows or at least a past season of 90 day ? The reason that Louis and Aya didn't participate in the reunion show(s) was for that exact reason. Hey you want your dirty laundry aired on tv for your 15 mins? Too bad, so sad.

• Love 6

Mike (Aziza's husband from Season 1) commented on Reddit that the producers tricked them into thinking they were taping an actual educational documentary about the K1 process. He had no clue until way later that this was actually going to be a TLC trash series where every single derpface they made would be used against them. 

I have no sympathy for the Season 2 and 3 morons who go on this show, though, LOL

• Love 6
On 6/16/2016 at 11:49 AM, kokleo25 said:

I can't imagine anyone would ship that relationship. Except other creepy men.

• Love 3
On 6/16/2016 at 8:49 AM, kokleo25 said:

LOL, I can't believe that cheapskate is hiring a lawyer for a case he is going to lose.  Good times!

On 6/29/2016 at 8:34 PM, truelovekiss said:

I'm sure they think Nikki is much too old.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Mark signed a contract, which allows TLC to use footage in any way they choose. A good attorney would tell him that, but a bad one will reap the benefits of his stupidity.

I imagine an attorney told him that, but since the specimen knows everything, he insisted on soldiering ahead 

• Love 3
On 6/29/2016 at 8:34 PM, truelovekiss said:

What does "ship that relationship" mean?  I don't know what ship means in this context. 

19 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

What does "ship that relationship" mean?  I don't know what ship means in this context. 

It's like when you support a relationship. It's mostly used by teenagers on tumblr, talking about fictional characters. I've been spending too much time with my little sister! ☺

• Love 2