Type keyword(s) to search

NFL Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Alicia Keys and Cee Lo Green

I'm old and I know all them, so far.

ETA ok, I guess I am old.  I always thought the song was "turn down the wolf"!  🥴

Edited by roamyn
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Love the band dancing while they were in the shape of his name.  Also, roller skates what?  Gotta give him mad props for that.

I liked it!  Kept me moving and wasn’t boring.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

I knew Alicia and while I know Cee Lo's music I had no idea what he looked like.

It looks like he has lost weight since The Voice. Later we have H.E.R.  and Ludacris doing his Grammy winning rap.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

That was a very nice halftime show from Usher. The Weekend's halftime show a few yrs ago really sucked & he can learn a whole lot from this halftime show.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 3

Huh, I didn't know as many Usher songs as I thought I did. I did feel like I was watching a weird version of Tron at one point with the roller skating and weird costumes. I don't know, that was kind of a meh halftime show for me.

Mrs Raja didn't like the Vegas show theme and thought the camera stayed in too much of a closeup instead of showing all those dancers

Loved it! When Ludacris came out I was hoping for a “To the Walls” verse and got it. I don’t know how he can dance and sing like that in his 40’s when my back hurts just from sitting and watching this game.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
26 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

Recipe?

I'll post it in the Recipes thread of the Food section after the game and tag you (if I remember, anyway -- if it's not there by tomorrow, nudge me).

(edited)

Gut punch series, right there.

I don’t know what Reid said at halftime, but it was the wrong thing.

@Bastet I’ll forget :) But thank you. I’m just hungry. It’s time to start drinking for me.

Edited by BlackberryJam
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Punter is def in the lead for MVP.

Is Desmond Howard the only special teams player to win MVP?  Or has a kicker won it?  

(edited)

They just showed Post Malone wearing a Cowboys jacket in the suite. Basically the only way that the Cowboys will be relevant in the Super Bowl for the foreseeable future. 

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Raja said:

I was there when Garo Yepremian made the most unique play by a Super Bowl kicker endangering the Miami Dolphins perfect season

Of course, no kicking was involved…

Just now, BlackberryJam said:

Woops, league not sb, my mistake.

Wasn't Riggins the SB MVP that year?  If I recall correctly, he had more yards than the Dolphins' team total yardage.  That was a strange season, with the strike and the way they did seeding for the playoffs.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DoctorAtomic said:

Weak. Take it all off. 

Can you be called a streaker when you leave your pants on?

Exactly twoods - how much did that guy pay for a SB ticket just to spend the night in jail?  

• Like 3