Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Reunion (Part III)

• Start Topic

I have to go with butt ugly in the shoe department for Dorinda. Heather had great shoes but as others have said a little too dainty for the bathrobe made from retired theatre curtains.

Butt ugly is perfect! LOL

Your "theater curtains" comment made me think that Bethenny may have made the same observation and it inspired her Scarlet O'Hara comment.

I can't remember the discussion, but anyone else see Bethenny's classy double middle finger tribute?

I saw that and tried to screencap it on my iPad but I wasn't quick enough. I don't remember the discussion either but I think it was one involving Dorinda. Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

Anyone else tired of the "Our husbands didn't sign up for this." excuse? I believe it came from Heather in regards to Josh Takeman and Jonathan YummyTummy. Pretty sure they had to sign a release to appear on camera! And if you used them as part of your story line (Kristen) in which you decide to show your couple's therapy- that excuse goes out the window!

Yes. And Josh knew exactly what he signed up for.

tTzGpwp.jpg

ETA: just to clarify, that quote is not a dig at Kristen. It's an Internet-smack-in-the-head-with-a-shovel to Josh aka Mr Big NYC on Ashley Madison.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

I think I finally put my finger on what about Bethany's performance bothered me, even though I sometimes agreed with what she said (I also sometimes did not).  I felt that Bethany was not a Housewife participant, but someone auditioning for a second chance at a talk show.  She acts like she is much to good for this show and it is off putting.

It is also quite ironic, because one can argue that Bethany is the person who has financially benefited the most from this franchise.  I know she had a lot of "hustle", but her brand would be nowhere had she not come on this show.

I also think someone decided (because "the powers that be" are stupid) that there was no room for two strong minded successful business women on the show and that could only be Bethany's niche...hence the anti Heather campaign.

I really hope Bethany realizes that you do not look down at the people or in this case t.v. show that helped you on the way up, because it is not respecting the fans of the show, who were a big part of her success.

• Love 11

In April they were fighting, by July they made up. Here's a online link:

Jill Zarin flanked by 'Real Housewives' past and present at swanky Southampton luncheon

http://www.amny.com/...rity-1.10660235

Good find, talula.

Read who was at Zarins luncheon. Hmm...Beth Stern? Howard's wife. Couldn't possibly be interested in being a Housewife. However, I could imagine Andy trying to woo her as they all are part of the Hamptons social scene, just like he did with Carole. Plus Beth is a strong advocate for animal rights (a commendable endeavor). But she couldn't possibly need or be interested in a Housewife gig with Howard's success.

Maybe this belongs on the Housewives Past thread, but I still see Jill and this luncheon, as her keeping her dirty little vindictive fingers on the pulse of Bravo celebs and attempting to do behind the scenes machinations, gossip, control, etc..... just to mess with the network that fired her. It is so Jill.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 5

I think I finally put my finger on what about Bethany's performance bothered me, even though I sometimes agreed with what she said (I also sometimes did not).  I felt that Bethany was not a Housewife participant, but someone auditioning for a second chance at a talk show.  She acts like she is much to good for this show and it is off putting.

It is also quite ironic, because one can argue that Bethany is the person who has financially benefited the most from this franchise.  I know she had a lot of "hustle", but her brand would be nowhere had she not come on this show.

I also think someone decided (because "the powers that be" are stupid) that there was no room for two strong minded successful business women on the show and that could only be Bethany's niche...hence the anti Heather campaign.

I really hope Bethany realizes that you do not look down at the people or in this case t.v. show that helped you on the way up, because it is not respecting the fans of the show, who were a big part of her success.

Brilliant qtype! You nailed Miss Skinny Girl perfectly. She wasn't sitting there as a HW...indeed she was auditioning for another "talk show" and her buddy Andy Cohen was helping her!

Absolutely abhor what was done to Heather...she did not deserve the shaft. Shame on Bethenny for not being big enough for a little competition.

• Love 8

I think Ramona has been successful at business.

Those shoes are hideous. Aren't those platform things out of style yet?

She has had some moderate success. Her wines are sold in some throughout NY but I am not sure they are available outside of NY state and she did have a jewelry line on HSN for about a year but that is about it since she has been on the show. I am not sure how her book is doing though.

Dorinda isn't going anywhere unless they show her the door. I think she is getting off on the "fame". I also think she showed how nasty she truly is at the reunion. That means the "she's mean when she's drunk only" excuse is crap. I now officially dislike her.

I also hope Bethanny learned a lesson from this. On top of her failed talk show and dismal marriage, maybe she'll come off that high horse and seem normal again which is why she was even mildly entertaining in the first place.

Unfortunately, they'll be begging Kristin to come back now to capitalize on her humiliation. Josh was a schmuck last year and now he's shown it was not editing. He's a prick.

• Love 12

Brilliant qtype! You nailed Miss Skinny Girl perfectly. She wasn't sitting there as a HW...indeed she was auditioning for another "talk show" and her buddy Andy Cohen was helping her!

Absolutely abhor what was done to Heather...she did not deserve the shaft. Shame on Bethenny for not being big enough for a little competition.

I really don't think Bethenny would want to do another talk show. She mentioned how much she disliked the format, the schedule and having to break for commercials. If she were to do another show, I think she'd rather do a "Bethenny Starting Over" reality show but I don't believe that will happen. She'll probably stay with RHONY for a while. I don't think any of the HW's shows have much life left in them and expect Bravo to pull the plug on all of them in a year or two, the most. Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Dorinda isn't going anywhere unless they show her the door. I think she is getting off on the "fame". I also think she showed how nasty she truly is at the reunion. That means the "she's mean when she's drunk only" excuse is crap. I now officially dislike her.

I also hope Bethanny learned a lesson from this. On top of her failed talk show and dismal marriage, maybe she'll come off that high horse and seem normal again which is why she was even mildly entertaining in the first place.

Unfortunately, they'll be begging Kristin to come back now to capitalize on her humiliation. Josh was a schmuck last year and now he's shown it was not editing. He's a prick.

Heck, Heather tried to defend Dorinda's/John's relationship at  the reunion and Dorinda would not allow her to say anything. Instead she tried to "lecture" Heather about how wrong she was about her "friendship" with Ramona/LuAnn and even Bethenny called her, Dorinda's, claims BS on that notion. LOL

• Love 3

Heck, Heather tried to defend Dorinda's/John's relationship at the reunion and Dorinda would not allow her to say anything. Instead she tried to "lecture" Heather about how wrong she was about her "friendship" with Ramona/LuAnn and even Bethenny called her, Dorinda's, claims BS on that notion. LOL

That's because Dorinda aligned herself with LuAnn. I first noticed it at the FU dinner and then Dorinda's lame "I don't have my contacts in" response to being questioned about the naked man confirmed it.

What I find so surprising is that Heather was voted this season's "favorite" HW in the thread with the same name and yet she took a beating here on the forum for her over-the-top reaction in TC. I like Heather and defended her response in TC so I'm very confused by the poll results.

ETA: At the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again. Polls allowing multiple votes just don't work.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
I really don't think Bethenny would want to do another talk show. She mentioned how much she disliked the format, the schedule and having to break for commercials. If she were to do another show, I think she'd rather do a "Bethenny Starting Over" reality show but I don't believe that will happen. She'll probably stay with RHONY for a while. I don't think any of the HW's shows have much life left in them and expect Bravo to pull the plug on all of them in a year or two, the most.

I agree, even she realized a talk show is not the right vehicle for her.  However, I do believe her complaints are sour grapes and she was shocked that outside the RH franchise people did not take to her.  I think she thought she would be a sarcastic and beloved version of Rachel Ray.

Bethany desperately wants to get to the next level of fame and she knows the HO shows days are numbered.  I think she is addicted to the fame (as Sharon Osbourne said the fame is hard to give up) because she certainly does not need the money.

I do not think she hurt her brand by coming back to the show, but I doubt if it helped anything.  Many of her scenes started to feel like an infomercial for Skinny Girl.

• Love 8

Yes. And Josh knew exactly what he signed up for.

tTzGpwp.jpg

ETA: just to clarify, that quote is not a dig at Kristen. It's an Internet-smack-in-the-head-with-a-shovel to Josh.

Is this from Ashley Madison? Is it Josh's profile?

Sonofabitch.

• Love 5

Sonofabitch.

Yup. Son of a bitch is right.

What's so funny to me is how often dorky looking guys like Josh, on dating sites or in real life, are looking for models or model types, and have very real expectations of landing one. And in this case, Josh is already married to one! A tall, leggy, blonde, gorgeous model! (Her reunion look notwithstanding). I guess he wanted more than one. Sonofabitch.

• Love 16

I really don't think Bethenny would want to do another talk show. She mentioned how much she disliked the format, the schedule and having to break for commercials. If she were to do another show, I think she'd rather do a "Bethenny Starting Over" reality show but I don't believe that will happen. She'll probably stay with RHONY for a while. I don't think any of the HW's shows have much life left in them and expect Bravo to pull the plug on all of them in a year or two, the most.

Hahahaha!!   I can see how having to stop talking long enough for a commercial break could be difficult for Bethenny

• Love 9

Sonofabitch.

Yes, awful, isn't it? Here's a link to the story. Keep in mind "Mr_Big_NYC" made this so-called joke account while Kristen was pregnant. He's scum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211767/How-Real-Housewifes-New-York-star-s-Kristen-Taekman-s-cheating-husband-Josh-posed-Ashley-Madison-Mr-Big-NYC-seeking-discreet-experiences-beautiful-sexy-woman-said-no-limits-except-smokers.html

I repeat: scum.

• Love 14

She has had some moderate success. Her wines are sold in some throughout NY but I am not sure they are available outside of NY state and she did have a jewelry line on HSN for about a year but that is about it since she has been on the show. I am not sure how her book is doing though.

I mean her business reselling overstock clothing to discounters like TJMAXX and Marshalls. She is almost 60 and only married to Mario for something like 20 years. She was supporting herself before that.

• Love 5

I mean her business reselling overstock clothing to discounters like TJMAXX and Marshalls. She is almost 60 and only married to Mario for something like 20 years. She was supporting herself before that.

Yes, was a business woman before Mario and she did resell clothing but that was a while ago. I don't know that it would have been enough to give her the lifestyle she had when married though. IMO, Ramona has enough contacts to start up a new business, make a nice living for herself at the level she is currently living if she wants to, and she has the drive, determination and focus to do it.

• Love 4

I actually somewhat trust Ramona's name on products. Her skincare line got pretty good reviews on amazon, but it's not available for order anymore. And I doubt she'd drink nasty Pinot, whereas Bethenny would drink sewer water if it was low cal and had her logo (I'm looking at you SG Sangria).

• Love 13

Yes, was a business woman before Mario and she did resell clothing but that was a while ago. I don't know that it would have been enough to give her the lifestyle she had when married though. IMO, Ramona has enough contacts to start up a new business, make a nice living for herself at the level she is currently living if she wants to, and she has the drive, determination and focus to do it.

Does anyone know anything about the restaurant/sports bar Ramona owns with that Peter guy we saw this season?   Does she really own it?  Are they partners?  Or was it fabricated for the show?

• Love 3

Sonja really should capitalize on the damn toaster oven. People still associate it with her after what, 5 years? More? If she hired a real group of pros she could mass market the shit out of that thing. I'd buy it. If she refused to deign to the unwashed masses, she could probably score a deal with a fancy kitchen store.

Against all odds, she achieved national brand recognition by playing hard to get with the toaster oven. I don't think the same thing will happen by haphazardly releasing clothing associated with a "lifestyle" afforded by those who have secured a rich and mysterious benefactor and/or a large divorce settlement.

• Love 6

I remember her saying her off-color humor is more suited to late night TV not daytime or family time. I'm sure she'd love co-hosting WWHL if it ever went to one hour. I agree the HW shows may be hitting their expiration date soon.

• Love 3

Yeah, but daytime/nighttime, you still have to shut up and let the guest talk.  And let the guest occasionally be smarter and funnier than you are as the host, without always trying to one-up the other person.  Not her strong suit.

• Love 10

Yeah, but daytime/nighttime, you still have to shut up and let the guest talk. And let the guest occasionally be smarter and funnier than you are as the host, without always trying to one-up the other person. Not her strong suit.

Your probably right, skinny-girl-Miss-know-it-all was a colossal failure as a talk show host. She was too interested in getting her one liners out, rather than interviewing her guests, lol. Sort of like her performance during the reunion!

tumblr_mzgtnzhvu11sqxfjyo1_400.gif

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

Ramona's bigger business success were her wholesale resale clothing business.  Long before the RH or even Mario she had a business selling seconds and OSDs to places like Marshall's and TJ Maxx.  I believe in one of her blogs she explained that she didn't go to college and her (abusive) father loaned her $70,000.00 to get a start in business.  (She repaid him.)  So Ramona truly has a fashion background, she just has no manners.  I am wondering if she closed that business once her career on RHONY  took off.  One thing Ramona said on WWHL, while discussing Sonja's toaster oven-she uses other people's money to finance her endeavors and Sonja's investors for the toaster oven had fallen through.

Your probably right, skinny-girl-Miss-know-it-all was a colossal failure as a talk show host. She was too interested in getting her one liners out, rather than interviewing her guests, lol. Sort of like her performance during the reuniion!

tumblr_mzgtnzhvu11sqxfjyo1_400.gif

No truer words were ever spoken.  Miss Know it all is always looking for the straight guy to launch a joke. 

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure Ramona graduated from FIT, that was a plot point between her and Kelly in an early season. Kelly gave an interview saying she was teaching the HWs fashion and Ramona got offended bc she has an FIT degree and was in the fashion business

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure Ramona graduated from FIT, that was a plot point between her and Kelly in an early season. Kelly gave an interview saying she was teaching the HWs fashion and Ramona got offended bc she has an FIT degree and was in the fashion business

Found this:

Excerpt-

'Housewives’ Ramona Singer’s Role Model

By Ramona Singer

Housewives Ramona Singer talks about the woman who inspired her the most.

Ramona Singer started her first business when she was 29 years old. Her businesses include Tru Renewal skin care, True Faith Jewelry, Ramona Singer Collections on Amazon and Ramona Singer Jewelry for HSN. Ramona’s latest venture has her expanding to the wine world with Ramona Pinot Grigio.

My biggest role model has been my mother. I was the oldest of four children and my mother was a victim of domestic abuse. When I was growing up I would say ‘Why don’t you leave daddy?’ She would tell me that she had no choice but to stay. My mother was supposed to go to college but she got pregnant with me, and that ended that. And there were no shelters for women suffering from domestic abuse, as there are today (that’s one of the reasons I support women’s shelters).

Growing up, my mother wanted to make sure that I didn’t make the same mistakes she made. She told me to develop my own career and become financially independent. Even with a great marriage, she would say, when you are your own person, your husband will respect you more.

After high school, I studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. While working on my two-year degree, I realized I wanted to get a B.S. degree in business. My father told me he wasn’t going to “waste any more money on me” as I would just end up getting married and having kids. I remember so vividly first the anger, then the determination to prove him wrong. I was going to make something of myself and I was going to become successful. So I took a student loan, worked 30 hours a week and took 21 credits each semester. Nothing was going to stop me and I thank my mother for encouraging me to keep going.

After college I became a buyer at Macy’s. Then, at 29, an opportunity came up for me to start my own business, RM Fashions, and I went for it. At the time I knew I wanted to have a family, and wanted to have the flexibility to make my own hours. Over the years, I’ve been able to spend time with my daughter when I wanted to because I have my own businesses. Another benefit of being an entrepreneur is that there’s no ceiling on your income!

Edited to add article link--

http://thestoryexchange.org/housewives-ramona-singers-role-model/

Edited by talula
  • Love 8

The interesting thing is that Tru Renewal can now only be purchased on Ro's website.  True Faith, as far as I know, is Mario's family business.  It looks like her jewelry can only be purchased through her.  And her HSN is not there.  So all she really has right now is the wine.  Well, and the book but I doubt that's going to be a best seller.

She needs RHNY and a good settlement from the divorce.

• Love 2

I just figured Ramona still had her schmatta (sp) business. I've no reason to think otherwise unless she mentioned it on the show. The wine & jewelry just means her name is slapped on the labels. That wouldn't be enough to keep her busy I wouldn't guess.

• Love 1
I think Ramona is a smart person when it comes to business and she is knowledgeable about the ins and outs of owning a company. She has made many comments about businesses over the seasons but it doesn't get acknowledged much.

I agree with this! I remember on an earlier season she was trying to buy a warehouse full of something or other and then sell it to TJ Maxx. She probably is the one that sells all of Bethenny's shit to them. lol 

I think the stuff that she has her name on are sort of vanity projects. Her real job is hustling behind the scenes. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 5
She has had some moderate success. Her wines are sold in some throughout NY but I am not sure they are available outside of NY state and she did have a jewelry line on HSN for about a year but that is about it since she has been on the show. I am not sure how her book is doing though.

Her original business RMS Fashions is still going strong (30 years) and probably her main source of income outside of BRAVO.

• Love 5

Frankly, Bethenny does not exhibit off-color humor as I feel that her humor level is idling at low to nonexistent.

She just rambles incessantly.

Bethenny is only tolerable in small doses as only A part of an ensemble group. Her weak-ass humor and high strung jittery manic persona is nerve wracking, tiresome, and irritating.

Bethenny believes that she is The Shit, and, that shit must to be spread about and feted.

Bethenny IS dismissive of the great only once in a lifetime business BOON that she received as a Housewife.

With all of the loud proclamations of woe is me , the deliberate dissatisfaction with all things, the offhanded dismissivenes to some, the deliberate harsh emotional and psychological treatment to others, and the self grandiose antics and drama, MACBETHenny most definitely canNOT attach the snidely rendered nomenclature, Scarlett O'Hará to any other than HERSELF.

I think that Heather may have been informed about the positive public comments that LuAnn received about her looks in the YUMMIE undergarments and robe that she wore in the T&C's kitchen scene. Heather then, perhaps, attempted a facsimile of LuAnn's look for public wear and, well,...

Sonja really should capitalize on the damn toaster oven. People still associate it with her after what, 5 years? More? If she hired a real group of pros she could mass market the shit out of that thing. I'd buy it. If she refused to deign to the unwashed masses, she could probably score a deal with a fancy kitchen store.

Against all odds, she achieved national brand recognition by playing hard to get with the toaster oven. I don't think the same thing will happen by haphazardly releasing clothing associated with a "lifestyle" afforded by those who have secured a rich and mysterious benefactor and/or a large divorce settlement.

• Love 6

(The following comments pertain to the ^^above^^ QUOTE.)

Of course, Sonja probably will not do that. Percolating the toaster oven business venture may require giving kudos to Heather who proffered assistance and ACTIVELY helped greatly and generously. And, neither Sonja nor Bethenny will allow that UNLESS Heather is ruthlessly unacknowledged.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 4

I agree wholeheartedly, but you'd think making a lot of money (and having the opportunity to make more in the long term through expanding a home goods line) would supersede the humiliation of briefly acknowledging Heather. You'd think. I'd think. Anyone would think, except Sonja. :P

I'd make a joke about it and give Heather a car! Then I'd drive away in my better car with my millions of dollars.

• Love 6

I though part 3 was boooring!  I hate Kristen's slicked to her head hairstyle.  Makes her actual face look too angular -  like Cruella DeVille.   I also got tired of Carole and Heather jumping on Lu again about the guy being married.   They never saw him as far as I can recall.  I believe it was the owner of the house that clued them in.  Maybe the guy looked 31 and wore his ring on the right hand as they do in Europe.  Carole & Heather dug for that secondhand info.  Plus, take a clue,if you knock and someone doesn't answer, that means you aren't invited to enter. 

• Love 5

It got lost in the shuffle at the reunion but towards the end of this episode, when they were discussing that they had ordered something from Sonja's website and then there was discussion about it was pre- order and some more blah blah blah-ing of b trying to take over the conversation and Ramona popped up with some knowledge about buying and ordering and manufacturing and what she said made sense and seemed accurate and I was really glad she butted in and stopped b's motor mouth about it. I think Ramona is a smart person when it comes to business and she is knowledgeable about the ins and outs of owning a company. She has made many comments about businesses over the seasons but it doesn't get acknowledged much.

So true...Ramona seems to be a very astute business person. I remember her trying to help Sonja with the toaster over. She seemed very capable. With Bethenny it was almost impossible to get a word in edge wise. She believes she's better than the other HW and enjoys diminishing their accomplishments.

• Love 5

Did ANY questions get fielded towards Kristen?

I know there are 8 women, but I've never seen a Reunion where a HW doesn't get at least one question. If not a viewer question, then from Andy. I felt badly that Sonja got asked about her clothing line, when Kristen launched a business venture of her own and no mention of it at all.

• Love 6

talula, overall, I agree with your sentiments about Ramona.

However, she careened out of her lane and with aforethought slyness deliberately helped cause a crash in the Tale of the Vanished Toaster Oven. And, Sexy J's cheapness/greed, "you shall await my readiness" hauteur, unrelenting entitled demands, and flagrant unappreciation incinerated the FREE support and possible ride to millions. Ramona and Sonja were ridiculously rude toward Heather, Heather's staff, and Heather's high rolling business connections--all FR$$LY proffered.

One of my biiig questions about Ramona + Sexy J= toaster oven is: Why did Ramona wait to assist Sonja?

Why wait and then INSERT your supposedly strong business savvy when another willingly and freely did help?

Remember, Ramona oh, so wanted to ensure that Sonja wasn't being taken advantage of during the business meetings and business decisions. Then WHY act the role of seeming SABOTEUR with undermining and unprofessional acts during the FREE and sought after business hookups?

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

talula, overall, I agree with your sentiments about Ramona.

However, she careened out of her lane and with aforethought slyness deliberately helped cause a crash in the Tale of the Vanished Toaster Oven. And, Sexy J's cheapness/greed, "you shall await my readiness" hauteur, unrelenting entitled demands, and flagrant unappreciation incinerated the FREE support and possible ride to millions. Ramona and Sonja were ridiculously rude toward Heather, Heather's staff, and Heather's high rolling business connections--all FR$$LY proffered.

One of my biiig questions about Ramona + Sexy J= toaster oven is: Why did Ramona wait to assist Sonja?

Why wait and then INSERT your supposedly strong business savvy when another willingly and freely did help?

Why the role of seeming SABOTEUR ( remember, Ramona oh, so wanted to ensure that Sonja wasn't being taken advantage of during the business meetings and business decisions) during the FREE and sought after business hookups?

When you consider that Ramona's biggest business, most successful business, venture was behind the scenes, her comments about what Heather did for Sonja/TO was laughable. Ramona has yet to take any product with her name/face on it nationally or internationally, yet she questioned Heather's skill/knowledge and (most importantly) her success in doing what Ramona has failed at. Ramona didn't offer Sonja any help because she knows that she is not qualified to give her any real help IMO and was afraid we would all see how little she knows about product development and merchandising.  JMO

• Love 5

It was great that Heather stepped in and VOLUNTEERED her services to help Sonja.  What Sonja did not have is financial backing.  So without financial backing all the great ideas in the world don't really matter.  Way too much time was spent on what was on the box and not enough on securing investors and buyers to fill the box-not Heather's fault.  There is a certain amount of irony as now this season once Sonja has the product there is a two pronged attack about her not having retailers picking up her line. No one is criticizing her branding-she changed it to a rather simple approach. Heather help was certainly nice and it also provided her with a storyline because all she really had was her child's health and the fundraiser and shutting out Ramona from the London trip-which absolutely no one enjoyed Heather's marketing dinner and spying and blabbing about Luann.  So for all the bitching and moaning about Sonja being unappreciative-Heather was doing what real advertising agencies do everyday-present a pitch and hope the client likes it.  The fact that used on or not Heather wasn't about to receive any money.  I thought Heather and Sonja both acted foolishly.  Heather for not listening to Sonja and her sexy J crap, and Sonja for not realizing this years old story was going nowhere without financial backers.

When you consider that Ramona's biggest business, most successful business, venture was behind the scenes, her comments about what Heather did for Sonja/TO was laughable. Ramona has yet to take any product with her name/face on it nationally or internationally, yet she questioned Heather's skill/knowledge and (most importantly) her success in doing what Ramona has failed at. Ramona didn't offer Sonja any help because she knows that she is not qualified to give her any real help IMO and was afraid we would all see how little she knows about product development and merchandising.  JMO

Ramona wines are featured at selected Targets.  She does okay with her wine-not Skinny Girl okay but she produces thousands of cases a year.

• Love 3

Sonja never told Heather she had no backers and I don't believe she ever did from the get go. I think Sonja hoped that Heather would either fund/back her herself or find someone for Sonja. If you listened to what Sonja is trying to "sell" us this time around, her clothing line has been in the works for about 5 years now so which is it, she had NO backers or just ones for a clothing line and then if she really had these backers for the clothing line why even pretend anything about a fictional TO? IMO, it was Sonja that was desperate for a "storyline", not Heather.

I have yet to see any of Ramona's wine sold here in Pa.

• Love 2

Sonja never told Heather she had no backers and I don't believe she ever did from the get go. I think Sonja hoped that Heather would either fund/back her herself or find someone for Sonja. If you listened to what Sonja is trying to "sell" us this time around, her clothing line has been in the works for about 5 years now so which is it, she had NO backers or just ones for a clothing line and then if she really had these backers for the clothing line why even pretend anything about a fictional TO? IMO, it was Sonja that was desperate for a "storyline", not Heather.

I have yet to see any of Ramona's wine sold here in Pa.

I agree that this was more about a storyline for Sonja rather than Heather and Heather was not made aware that she had no backers.  IIRC, at the time she was saying she had a backer and then later said it fell through.  For a person who was working on a clothing line for five years, sonjamorgannewyork.com website was only registered last fall by her 'partners'.

• Love 5

It was great that Heather stepped in and VOLUNTEERED her services to help Sonja.  What Sonja did not have is financial backing.  So without financial backing all the great ideas in the world don't really matter.  Way too much time was spent on what was on the box and not enough on securing investors and buyers to fill the box-not Heather's fault.  There is a certain amount of irony as now this season once Sonja has the product there is a two pronged attack about her not having retailers picking up her line. No one is criticizing her branding-she changed it to a rather simple approach. Heather help was certainly nice and it also provided her with a storyline because all she really had was her child's health and the fundraiser and shutting out Ramona from the London trip-which absolutely no one enjoyed Heather's marketing dinner and spying and blabbing about Luann.  So for all the bitching and moaning about Sonja being unappreciative-Heather was doing what real advertising agencies do everyday-present a pitch and hope the client likes it.  The fact that used on or not Heather wasn't about to receive any money.  I thought Heather and Sonja both acted foolishly.  Heather for not listening to Sonja and her sexy J crap, and Sonja for not realizing this years old story was going nowhere without financial backers.

Ramona wines are featured at selected Targets.  She does okay with her wine-not Skinny Girl okay but she produces thousands of cases a year.

Heather's idea sucked IMO. I mean a shirtless man to sell a toaster oven? WTF?

• Love 9

You can find Ramona's wine in MD too.  I've never tried it, but did make a special trip down that aisle to see if they carried it.

• Love 1