Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy urges Liam, for the sake of their marriage,

This girl.is as dense as a black hole.

What. Marriage. Is. Left. To. Save?

Liam has never exactly been the most proactive partner towards any romantic lead, but even for him this is apathetic. For all his recent declaration of loving Steffy, he hasn't voluntarily reached out for her for anything since he got the annulment papers written. Not even for the ultrasound; Hope was his biggest cheerleader on that. Not even any obligatory whining about Bill robbing him, nothing.

Most telling is Liam has had not one, but two other women after him and he didn't jump in the sack with either one. It's been, what, 3 months since he found out? For B&B, that's gotta be a record.

I don't care if he ends up with Hope. If fact, I'd prefer it if she didn't. But I want Liam crawling back to Steffy even less.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Not even any obligatory whining about Bill robbing him, nothing.

Once Steffy said repeatedly that Bill didn't drug or rape her, Liam took her at her word that this was her conscious decision to have the one night stand. Unlike with Quinn, kidnapping, shoving over bridges or Hope getting locked in gondolas, Steffy could've walked away. She didn't. And Liam knows Steffy doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. Wish he'd had this attitude when he learned about Statt but he was so angry over what Quinn did and her interference he wanted a semblance of his life back and either forgot or overlooked the Statt cuddle to get things back to normal. Also Wyatt had always been a rival in romance and less family to him than Bill, but I can see why Liam would've never suspected Bill to come at him like this and why he couldn't press on with Steffy after this like he did before. 

Steffy's actually doing her due diligence in trying to save her marriage. Also running off with Bill while pregnant with his son's child is not the look she's going for -especially after her marrying Wyatt mere weeks after her fiancé went missing only to divorce him and marry Liam afterall a few months later. She knows her public image can't handle that. The current optics of this situation from the outside looking in is that Liam left his pregnant wife for a roach motel. And Hope Forrester is back in town.  He's the one gossipers are looking at funny. Although those who know Steffy's track record and are Liam loyalist are probably thinking 'Bitch cheated on him and that ain't his baby!' ?

This is why we need Forrester and Spectra interns who are gossiping in show about the stuff going down and how the commoners are processing all of this!

• Love 6

Liam, remember your last team up with Ridge to stop Quinn? He turned on you and fell for the mark! Don't believe him, Liam!

Wyatt looks as thrilled as the audience.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 3

Indeed. Or, I'd be perfectly happy with another tock for that tramp. She needs to lose the last leverage she has with Liam so he can move on. If Sally is coming back, then I'm team Lally all the way!

• Love 5

I don't remember which one it was, but one of the spoiler links said that the stress Steffy was under was putting the baby in danger.  So, I suppose Bill trying to reel her in is kind of stressful but compared to what both Bill and Liam have been thru recently it doesn't seem like all that.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Naw, they won't give her the Bridget treatment. My guess is paternity reveal or preemie delivery for the angst, which will temporarily put the bricks on Lope.

Yea they only seem to fuck over the interesting and unconventional characters on this show. 

• Love 1

Last Monday I saw a casting notice for this show; they're casting the role of a preemie baby, to be played by one baby or possibly identical twins or identical triplets.  They're looking for babies around 7 lbs.   I'm not sure how far ahead they're filming at the moment, but the first episode with the baby will film this Wednesday.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, CRT said:

Last Monday I saw a casting notice for this show; they're casting the role of a preemie baby, to be played by one baby or possibly identical twins or identical triplets.  They're looking for babies around 7 lbs.   I'm not sure how far ahead they're filming at the moment, but the first episode with the baby will film this Wednesday.

They film about six weeks out, so that should air early June.

No matter how much I hate Steffy, I don't wanna see JMW attempt to emote at the lose of a child. We don't deserve that kind of torture on our screens.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

No matter how much I hate Steffy, I don't wanna see JMW attempt to emote at the lose of a child. We don't deserve that kind of torture on our screens.

As if JMW has ever even attempted to emote.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CRT said:

If that's the case then looks like Baby Forrester-Spencer at least gets born. Unless Steffy is arranging for a black market baby. Or it's another fantasy sequence. I hope it's their real baby. As leery as I am of Liam tied to Steffy forever, I want him to have his kid already. And there have been signs that Steffy has some devoted stirrings that I'd like to see at play with her being a parent. 

We've already had Steffy grieving the loss of a child. I'm less enthused at her screeching through a long labor. I vote for her needing emergency c-section where she's knocked out and wakes up to see Liam holding the baby in his arms. Although as a preemie she'd be under observation so he would probably be hovering over the baby with Ridge or Bill standing vigil over Steffy.

5 hours ago, tessaray said:

I don't remember which one it was, but one of the spoiler links said that the stress Steffy was under was putting the baby in danger.  So, I suppose Bill trying to reel her in is kind of stressful but compared to what both Bill and Liam have been thru recently it doesn't seem like all that.

They pivoted this story to have Steffy as the central heroine so her stress and pain is now emphasized to be the most important. Her estranged husband is broken mentally and thinks he shot his father but she stands by him. Bill is relentless in declaring his love and keeping tensions high between him and Liam and her but she fends him off! Her father's rage at Bill got him arrested! Now her mother is revealed to have been the shooter with Bill holding her freedom in his hands and greatly hinting that he'll forget all about it if she comes to him. And she's in a high risk miracle baby pregnancy so yeah....of course the baby is in distress.

If Steffy were as badass as the show would like us to believe, Steffy would've told Bill to go f%#^ himself. No, she's not pimping herself out to save Taylor. No, she isn't signing those papers because he demanded her to do so. He wants to dance? Then they can dance. She really should've called his bluff because he knows damn well that if he sent her mother to prison, he'd never ever have a chance with Steffy ever again. They had Steffy play it all wrong.

"You send my baby's grandmother to prison then your punishment is the same. This sonogram picture on my mother's phone is the closest you'll ever get to your granddaughter."

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

We've already had Steffy grieving the loss of a child. I'm less enthused at her screeching through a long labor. I vote for her needing emergency c-section where she's knocked out and wakes up to see Liam holding the baby in his arms.

Maybe she'll die in childbirth and the ghost of the man Taylor was kind to back when she was pregnant with Steffy and Phoebe makes a return visit before sending her back to her body!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AyeMada said:

No way Brooke and Ridge will be able to sustain a healthy relationship

Rule #1 of B&B ;)

Wyatt is going to be very shocked to learn that Liam is moving in with Hope Logan and does not think it is a good idea.

Of course he doesn't.

Next to Quinn and Bill, Wyatt is person #3 who needs to say nothing about Liam's love life.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Of course he doesn't.

Next to Quinn and Bill, Wyatt is person #3 who needs to say nothing about Liam's love life.

Buuuuut it would be a way Wyatt can 'fool' Bill into thinking he and Katie are truly over- pretend to 'battle' Liam again and pursue Hope and then really fall in love with her all over again/for real this time. Or he could 'help' Bill b/c he knows how to make Liam want Hope- by having him as competition. Initially Bill would allow it since he thinks Wyatt would let Liam 'win' but when Wyatt's feelings get real Bill and Katie both get pissed.

But it still has Wyatt fucking around Liam's life for his own gain rather than being an actual true brother and pulling Liam aside to say 'Look, I'm running interference with Bill so he's not moved to do something even stupider regarding Steffy, but know this, he's still after her and manipulating like a bastard so don't be fooled by him for a second.'

• Love 1
14 hours ago, AyeMada said:

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers Tuesday, April 24: Hope Celebrates – Trouble Brewing Between Brooke And Ridge

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-tuesday-april-24-hope-celebrates-trouble-brewing-between-brooke-and-ridge/

No way Brooke and Ridge will be able to sustain a healthy relationship much longer while their daughters are at war

Keep them apart, keep them together, I really really really don't care, but for ONCE just keep something consistent!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

But it still has Wyatt fucking around Liam's life for his own gain rather than being an actual true brother and pulling Liam aside to say 'Look, I'm running interference with Bill so he's not moved to do something even stupider regarding Steffy, but know this, he's still after her and manipulating like a bastard so don't be fooled by him for a second.'

Their brother relationship--when it's allowed to form--is a great thing and a powerful force. I far preferred it to the hatchet job that was taken to Ridge and Nick.

So naturally, Wyatt will throw Liam under the bus either to be Daddy's favorite again or because he too has developed anmesia about how he was always Hope's second choice. Because B&B.

• Love 3

Source: http://highlighthollywood.com/2018/04/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-spoilers-for-week-of-april-30-may-4-dollar-bill-leaves-carnage-in-his-wake/

Monday, April 30 Episode 7827
Dollar Bill uses his own son Wyatt as a pawn in his dangerous game of deception.
Steffy gets unnerved when Bill suggests that they share a future, and a family, together.

Tuesday, May 1 Episode 7828
Wyatt is faced with a terrible dilemma when Liam shares his news about Steffy.
Justin becomes remorseful when Bill has no concern about the consequences of his actions.

Wednesday, May 2 Episode 7829
Steffy’s dream comes true, and then immediately crashes down around her.
Bill gloats to Justin then delights in having successfully manipulated Wyatt.

Thursday, May 3 Episode 7830
Brooke supports Ridge in being happy for his daughter, but worries about her own.
Leaving a trail of broken hearts behind him, Liam makes a decision based on false information.

Friday, May 4 Episode 7831
Bill assures Wyatt that he will be thanked for changing the course of people’s lives.
Unaware that Bill is mastering her puppet strings, Steffy unleashes her anguish to Ridge.

Bill = New Quinn

Steffy = New Hope

Liam = Same old, same old

Wyatt= Tool/Pawn of his crazy ass parents

Get ready for Liam saying once again 'We were robbed!' once he learns about Bill's 'manipplations' (TM Sonny Corrinthos).

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

He's baaaa-aaaaaaaack!

?

Jesus tap-dancing Christ, get your life together before yet another wedding. That's got to be wedding number ten now? 

I mean even if you are tricked to believe that your daughter is your sister, marrying your ex while your other ex is still pregnant with your sister-daughter is a bit much. How can Hope not realize that these are the actions of a man on the rebound? She deserves whatever heartache she gets. She's been down this road before!

The role of psycho interfering Quinn will now be played by Don Diamont as Bill Spencer.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

Ballando con le Stelle, Week 8...Last night featured the eliminated couples facing off against each other for the chance to re-enter the competition.  DD was actually pretty good and appears to have healed from his injury, but he was not the one picked.  It's probably better that way, since the guy who did win the chance now has to face off against the contestant who received the least votes last night.  That contestant is a favorite of the judges and has a compelling story...she was a Miss Italia finalist whose ex-boyfriend stalked her and threw acid in her face last year, and she has become an activist for violence against women.  I think she's going to win the whole thing, so DD just would have been eliminated again next week anyway versus her. 

They did show a pretty funny remote segment with DD on the streets of Rome.  A bunch of people wanted pictures taken with him.  One of them was one of those guys who dresses up as a Roman centurion for tourists.  He handed his phone to a bystander so that he could get a picture with DD, who grabbed the centurion's sword and aimed it at his neck for the photo.  DD seems like the anti-$Bill...he's such a good-natured, easy-going guy!  At least he's getting a 3-month Roman holiday out of this experience, and it looks like he's enjoying it there with his wife and sons.    

• Love 11
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy gets unnerved when Bill suggests that they share a future, and a family, together.

What is there to be "unnerved" about?  Didn't she hear him the 1st time he proposed to her?

• Love 2
On 4/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, Snaporaz said:

Ballando con le Stelle, Week 8...Last night featured the eliminated couples facing off against each other for the chance to re-enter the competition.  DD was actually pretty good and appears to have healed from his injury, but he was not the one picked.  It's probably better that way, since the guy who did win the chance now has to face off against the contestant who received the least votes last night.  That contestant is a favorite of the judges and has a compelling story...she was a Miss Italia finalist whose ex-boyfriend stalked her and threw acid in her face last year, and she has become an activist for violence against women.  I think she's going to win the whole thing, so DD just would have been eliminated again next week anyway versus her. 

They did show a pretty funny remote segment with DD on the streets of Rome.  A bunch of people wanted pictures taken with him.  One of them was one of those guys who dresses up as a Roman centurion for tourists.  He handed his phone to a bystander so that he could get a picture with DD, who grabbed the centurion's sword and aimed it at his neck for the photo.  DD seems like the anti-$Bill...he's such a good-natured, easy-going guy!  At least he's getting a 3-month Roman holiday out of this experience, and it looks like he's enjoying it there with his wife and sons.    

Usually the best bad guys on TV & movies are actually really great, funny guys, TGVN/Eric Braeden, not withstanding. Larry Hagman/JR Ewing comes to mind. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Usually the best bad guys on TV & movies are actually really great, funny guys,

And they always talk about how much they love playing the bad guy because it's so unlike their real selves.

• Love 2

"Her original engagement ring"

You mean the one he gave to Steffy two seconds after Hope took it off?

Say what you will about Ridge and his waffling,he at least got all his ladies (minus Katie) a fresh ring for each marriage. ?

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Say what you will about Ridge and his waffling,he at least got all his ladies (minus Katie) a fresh ring for each marriage. ?

I don't know how the writers managed to do it, but somehow Liam has even less agency than Ridge.  Ridge the guy who when he, Taylor and Brooke were in the same room together, Brooke was insisting Ridge should leave Taylor to be with her, and Taylor asked Ridge to tell Brooke that wasn't going to happen, says nothing.  Then after Brooke gets thrown off the Eiffel Tower, Ridge finally tells Brooke he will never leave Taylor for her or any other woman.  Liam has less spine and agency than the pathetic loser known as Ridge.

• Love 3

Liam has less agency than a newborn sloth.

At least Ridge you could have a fun time with; island vacays, hot dinners, hot tubing. Budget cuts aside, I don't think I've ever seen Lame do anything romantic for either of them. I mean, he did whine to Steffy that Quinn will fuck up for a whole six months, then had to sic Ridge on her. Oh boy, that got me so hot!

?

• Love 2
(edited)

Even Nicole got an occasional carry-out dinner in the Forrester manse kitchen.

What happened to Cafe' Russe (sp?) and the private dining room?

Back in the early days, there was one episode where Taylor got fed-up with Ridge dropping by all hours of the day for presumably a booty-call. She put him on blast and told him that he needed to court her properly with phone calls, flowers, day-after booty call check-ins, dates planned in advance, etc. RM Ridge momentarily looked stunned then gave her that cocky yet panty-dropping half-smile and an "Oh, doc ... " then Taylor actually showed him the door -- not to her bedroom -- but to the hallway of her apartment! I always hated Taylor, but I was, "You go, girl!" over that exchange.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 3
(edited)

It better not be that ring. At that point Hope's self-respect won't be zero, it'll be a negative number. (And how would she be back in possession of that ring anyway? If anyone has it wouldn't it be Steffy?)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It better not be that ring. At that point Hope's self-respect won't be zero, it'll be a negative number. (And how would she be back in possession of that ring anyway? If anyone has it wouldn't it be Steffy?)

Who the hell knows anymore, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of anything on this show :)

• Love 2

Well, that wasn't the only time that they got engaged. It could be from their last attempt at getting married. Besides, there is no way that Steffy ever gave back that original ring to Liam after their first breakup.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Well, that wasn't the only time that they got engaged. It could be from their last attempt at getting married. 

Oh, you mean the one where Hope married Wyatt because Lame was 5 minutes late?

Yeah, that's much better ??

...God, Lope is a mess, and I can't even with either of them. Seeing Steffy's face crack is the only thing they have going for them, but I could just wait for all the Botox to catch up to her for that.

• Love 6

The clothes on both of those women are ugly and unflattering. Not to mention all of Hope’s clothes since she came back. Who the hell is dressing these women? Not Forrester Creations, that’s for sure.

• Love 5
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:49 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Speaking of Taylor vs. Brooke....

Can't decide if I like Brooke's outfit or not. It's....something.

B&B.JPG

KICK her ASS BROOKE!!!!!

• Love 1
(edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 7:11 PM, Gam2 said:

The clothes on both of those women are ugly and unflattering.

I wonder if KKL is self-conscious about her legs, she's been wearing matronly pants for a really long time, I don't remember the last time I saw Brooke in a skirt.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Maybe she's gotten to the age where she no longer feels like she has to show off to look great. Kinda how SF said "fuck it" and took to the pantsuits the last ten years.

Oh no, if KKL starts wearing pantsuits...just NOOOO!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

Early Edition Spoilers

Wyatt stops Liam and Hope's wedding ceremony and asks for a private word with the groom.
Wedding guests take sides as everyone wonders what Wyatt and Liam are talking about.
Newspaper soaps column
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Week of May 28th
The best man drops a bombshell during the wedding ceremony.

Source: http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_713647f6-5af3-11e8-9132-9f302db86201.html

Coming up on B&B during the week of May 28:

Will Wyatt stop Liam’s wedding to Hope?
Liam confronts Bill.
A furious Steffy urges Bill to stay away from her.
Steffy takes a tumble.

https://www.thetvwatercooler.com/2018/05/bold-and-the-beautiful-hope-liam-wedding-spoilers-2018/

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Early Edition Spoilers

Wyatt stops Liam and Hope's wedding ceremony and asks for a private word with the groom.
Wedding guests take sides as everyone wonders what Wyatt and Liam are talking about.
Newspaper soaps column
(via courierjournal.net/soaps)

Week of May 28th
The best man drops a bombshell during the wedding ceremony.

Source: http://www.courierjournal.net/soaps/article_713647f6-5af3-11e8-9132-9f302db86201.html

Coming up on B&B during the week of May 28:

Will Wyatt stop Liam’s wedding to Hope?
Liam confronts Bill.
A furious Steffy urges Bill to stay away from her.
Steffy takes a tumble.

https://www.thetvwatercooler.com/2018/05/bold-and-the-beautiful-hope-liam-wedding-spoilers-2018/

nH7qg1z.gif

• Love 6
(edited)

This fucking show

*facepalm*

ETA: I didn't even see the part about Steffy stumbling, because of course she does. There were spoilers last month about an emergency delivery in June. Just...whatever. make it end already.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5