Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Isn't it illegal to fire striking workers?

That’s why Josh Griffin fired them right before the May 1st deadline when the strike would begin. It’s part of the writers argument that the studios are using loopholes to pay them less than ever before which affects their ability to make a liveable wage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2023 at 11:55 AM, Angeleyes said:

KKL has posted press day photos of the cast being on location in Italy.  They have been filming there the past two days. I’m not sure when the episodes will air. 

I read that the airdate would be end June or early July. That jives with the typical 6-week lead time from taping to broadcast for soaps (except Days, where it's 6 MONTHS). I'm guessing the episodes will be interspliced with scenes in LA with the actors who didn't travel to Italy, so that will probably work out to a week or more of episodes with Italian scenes.

Meanwhile, reading the daily spoilers for the next 2 weeks, it's just as I predicted. RJ is doing nothing but talk about his parents and siblings. My next prediction: he'll be downgraded to recurring or gone by next summer.

Edited by Aymery
  • Like 4
On 5/21/2023 at 6:30 AM, Aymery said:

RJ is doing nothing but talk about his parents and siblings. My next prediction: he'll be downgraded to recurring or gone by next summer.

Maybe he will find a partner to try to drive him off a cliff again.  

• LOL 2

Well, Thope hooks up next week.

F0Z948uWIAAWAUU?format=jpg&name=small

At this point with Waffles pontificating and threatening this, that, and the other with zero leg to stand on, I hope Hope rides Thomas like the Pony Express. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1

This is all well and good. But, I don't really care for the swerve to make the problem now all about Liam's *renewed interest* in Steffy. 

Hope kissed Thomas in Rome because she has feelings for him and had nothing to do with Steffy. I mean I know that Steffy has, indeed, been the constant third party in Lope, and Hope has decided to either just suck it up and try to make it work instead of taking a firm stand and setting some boundaries around Liam's nonessential contact with Steffy. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I really hope this is like a one time deal, just her deciding to burn it all down herself, so that Liam can't come back and try to rebuild things. 

And, apparently, they really are going with the whole "Thomas is really reformed now" thing. Still think it would have  been better to show him actually putting in the work instead of just deciding to make Liam an irredeemable asshole to make Thomas look better by comparison. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Ugh. Hope deserves better than any of this. Can people on this show not just be single for a minute? 

LOL NO.... especially not women :|

Although on a related tangent, I realize this is the first time that Liam has been shut out from both Steffy and Hope and has no other prospects available unless they bring Paris back, have him poach Flo, or God forbid have him sleep with Brooke which I was against even before that shit ass remark to Wyatt.

5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

This is all well and good. But, I don't really care for the swerve to make the problem now all about Liam's *renewed interest* in Steffy. 

This, too. It's lazy and cheap writing. They could've found some other wedge issue for Lope that drove her to Thomas.

She's known for quite literally her entire adult life who Liam is. She's not wrong and they are nowhere close to even, but Hope couldn't have picked a worse time to take a stand on this.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

I predict insta-divorce* by August 1 and a hasty Thope marriage by Labor Day. WTD SL to drop by November sweeps, which in B&B time will only be a few weeks! 

I really hope that Steffy comes clean with Finn and I don't want to see him readily forgive her. I want him to make her twist in the wind for a good long time. This would be about the time JMW goes on maternity leave (again.)

Finn really shouldn't give the Liam kisses a pass because then, he'd become a dumb-ass for the "fool me once ... " and all that ... BUT, I want to see Lame be bitter and all alone. 

*If Lope has a pre-nup, then I wonder who will benefit the most financially? Both are nepo babies, so are there any assets to fight over?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

This would be about the time JMW goes on maternity leave (again.)

I don't know why I keep forgetting that Steffy is necessarily going to be off screen for a few months soon. So, we can't really get a lot of a Steam reunion, if any in the immediate future, unless SC is going to take some time off, too, and they write the two of them deciding to get out of town together for a while?  Maybe Finn finds out about the kisses, we get the Finn/Taylor hook up, Steffy finds out, freaks out, and leaves town? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Ugh. Even in that picture, all I can see Thomas as the creepy weirdo who should never be in a relationship because he is a creepy weirdo. 

Hope deserves a better option than Thomas. So she picks the one man that Steffy won't be able to sleep with.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
36 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Unless there is some surprise retcon down the road that Thorne turns out to be Thomas' father! 

?

That would still make them half-siblings/cousins (via Taylor as their mom and Ridge and Thorne are half-siblings through mom Stephanie). 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Hope deserves a better option than Thomas. So she picks the one man that Steffy won't be able to sleep with.

Yep, and that might play a part in Liam's sniffing around Steffy now. Steffy is just as big of an Thomas enabler as Hope is. Actually more, because her defending him and forcing him back into FC got the ball rolling on this whole fiasco. But none of that clicks for Lame since A) he's a dumb hypocrite and B) He wouldn't have to worry about Steffy kissing/sleeping with Thomas since they're siblings. And this soap is set in California and not Alabama. Speaking of which....

24 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Unless there is some surprise retcon down the road that Thorne turns out to be Thomas' father! 

?

That would still make them half-siblings/cousins (via Taylor as their mom and Ridge and Thorne are half-siblings through mom Stephanie). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Based on this weeks promo Brooke walks in on Thope in bed together. 🤣 Though my question is why is she barging into his bedroom.

And good for Hope getting to do it on a bed and not the floor/couch for once. 🙌

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2023 at 8:46 AM, CharlizeCat said:

I predict insta-divorce* by August 1

Don't you mean an annulment? 😏

The last actual divorce I recall was so long ago, it predates the release of the iPad lol

On 7/8/2023 at 8:46 AM, CharlizeCat said:

*If Lope has a pre-nup, then I wonder who will benefit the most financially? Both are nepo babies, so are there any assets to fight over?

At least we can be sure there won't be a fight over who keeps the cabin, haha.  Renewed romance with Ridge or not, I also can't imagine Brooke letting Tom-Ass shack up on her property without a fight, which will also be interesting to see play out.

But for real, I suspect the issue will rightfully be Beth's custody. Whatever else I think of Liam, he is absolutely right to keep her away from Thomas, just as he was justified in keeping Kelly until Steffy proved herself to be sober. As was mentioned earlier, the question is whether they'll make him look like a horrible ass for doing what any parent in his situation would do.

• Like 3

Nothing would make me happier than for Hope to move out of that tiny, dismal cottage where everyone just walks in the front door without knocking. 

• Like 6

At this point I'd rather have Hope and Finn get together (Honn? Fope?) once he finds out about the Steam kisses.  

I'm holding on to the idea the Thom-ass, who has not changed At. All., has been drugging Hope's water/ something. This is the same guy who bought drugs to dope her on their wedding night.

I want someone Hope trusts, maybe RJ or Wyatt or Deacon (not Liam), to remind her Thom-ass kept Beth a secret for a year and watched Hope's agony and grief. Remind her that Thom-ass used that agony and grief to lure Hope into marriage.  Remind her of all the things he did to terrorize Douglas.

I want whoever that trusted person is to remind Hope that no one, not even Royal Crown Prince Thom-ass Forrester, changes and gets all better as quickly as RCPTF supposedly has.

I do not like Thom-ass in any way, and the mere thought of Thope makes me ill.

While we're at it, I want Bill and Wyatt to take turns smacking Liam up side his waffle head for the way he's gone after Stuffy and remind him 10,000 times a day of all the things he's done to Hope that are far worse than a kiss -- and she's forgiven Every. Single. One.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
19 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

I'm holding on to the idea the Thom-ass, who has not changed At. All., has been drugging Hope's water/ something. This is the same guy who bought drugs to dope her on their wedding night.

I had one little dangling thread of hope on that one after she said something like "I want to be with the  man who only wants me." Since that's something he's told her over and over, it kind of almost felt like it could be a little bit of programming.  That and, as others have pointed out, Thomas has had no point of view in this whole story. I've been thinking for a while that that is because he's not "all better" and they've been hiding that reveal from us. Because you know, it will be such a super duper shock when the guy who has been a manipulative asshole about Hope from the second he set foot back in L.A. turns out to, gasp, still be a manipulative asshole. 

• Applause 5

I saw a spoiler on FB, not sure how reliable the source is, but it did have other items on it that I have seen on other spoiler sites, so... 

Anyway, it was something about Hope and Wyatt talking about their past. I really hope that's true. I really liked Hope and Wyatt, even though I wasn't a fan of what an impetuous brat that version of Hope could be. (There's only so much "we were robbed," you can take when she and Liam were just so immature and reactive all the time.) I'd be perfectly happy for her to get over this Thomas thing and end up with Wyatt. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

As little as I would like to see Liam and Wyatt fighting over the same woman again, I'll gladly revisit Hyatt (Hott?) if it means we're free of Thope. That Hope gets one over on the missing Flo in the process would be an added bonus.

• Like 6

I don’t recognize the apartment that Hope/Thomas are having their afternoon delight in. Is it Thomas’ new apartment? Also Brooke’s blouse is hideous. She looks awful lately with her hair and clothing. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

KKL needs haircut PRONTO!  And drag Taylor along!  The long scraggly look does nothing for women over a certain age, drags their face down and they have to pay twice as much for fillers to lift it back up FFS.  

Ditto!!!

• Like 1

Brooke's hair, combined with the fussy top and messy skirt, were all just too much. A much better look would have been to have her hair either up or in a sleek ponytail, and an A-line skirt in a solid color.  Or, pair the skirt with a simple, more form-fitting top. 

I have no words for Taylor's hair wigs. That shaggy, overgrown mess she had on the other day looked like the results from a TikTok video of a random person giving themselves a wolf cut. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have no words for Taylor's hair wigs. That shaggy, overgrown mess she had on the other day looked like the results from a TikTok video of a random person giving themselves a wolf cut

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, July 28:

Steffy and Finn’s day at the beach takes an unexpected turn.

Hayes gets kidnapped by Sheila? Or they unexpectedly meet the "perfect" nanny aka Sheila in disguise? Sheila gets someone to kidnap Hayes and then rescues him herself, further cementing Finn’s newfound trust?

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

I'm going to be taking a break from this show for a while.  I refuse to watch fake nanny Sheila and dumb as rocks Finn and Steffy.  And poor Hayes.  

I'll just read spoilers to see when it will make sense to come back. 

• Like 5

Did the divorce not already clarify the state of their relationship? Does Steffy turn him down so he goes sniffing back around Hope? 

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, August 18:

Hope and Liam address the state of their relationship.

• Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Did the divorce not already clarify the state of their relationship? Does Steffy turn him down so he goes sniffing back around Hope? 

Given how quickly he ran to Steffy, I'm gonna assume that's a yes for now. And God, that's a level of pathetic I didn't think was possible.

Given his own divorce earlier this year, I feel even sorrier for Scott Clifton having to make this shit material work and I will be thrilled if he ever decides to leave this show. GH fans still have a lotta good will for his character there and if he's ambitious enough, CBS got a few new Star Trek shows that need casting once the strike is over.

My office job in customer service is not as rote and repetitive as the material he and the rest of the cast receives.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I wonder if Scott Clifton wants to leave the show because of his divorce and takes some time off from acting, or goes to a completely different, non-soap opera show.   I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed off on B&B.  

• Like 1

I could see Sheila killing him. I could also see Liam, if Steffy sticks with Finn, just up and leaving town. I'd honestly prefer him being gone to getting another round of Steam, especially with this whole great love of his life bullshit. 

And, really, if Scott does want off, and they don't necessarily want to kill Liam off, the recent writing is a good way to build up to him leaving. He couldn't just up and leave town when he was happily married to Hope. But, now he's single, he's throwing himself at Steffy, and if she doesn't take him up on it, that's a good starting point for an "I need to get away for a while" kind of exit. Yeah, there are his kids, but he wouldn't be the first shitty parent on soaps to peace out on their kids. And they could always have Hope and Steffy talk about sending the kids to stay with Liam periodically. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Killing him off would be lazy but there's plenty of ways to write him out of the show that keep a foot for his return. For better or worse, he's been on the canvas too long to just give him the 13 week villain treatment. Let Sheila put him in a coma indefinitely and if need be recast since that's the only way a character changes personality on this show.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 8/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, Crashcourse said:

I wonder if Scott Clifton wants to leave the show because of his divorce and takes some time off from acting, or goes to a completely different, non-soap opera show. 

I can't see him being cast on any other show, he's so bad.  I mean, he only seems average on this show where the acting can be atrocious (Taylor, Finn, Hope, Sheila, Paris, Zende).

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't see him being cast on any other show, he's so bad.  I mean, he only seems average on this show where the acting can be atrocious (Taylor, Finn, Hope, Sheila, Paris, Zende).

Well, I could have said the same thing about Chris Pratt's acting when he was on Parks and Recreation, and look what happened to his career?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Well, we differ on that point because I don't fine Pratt charismatic at all. 

Agree to disagree!  I've never seen CP in a TV show or film, but I have seen him The Graham Norton Show.

Edited by sugarbaker design
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I think SC is a good actor when he’s given equally good material ala Stallion Night reveal, Beth’s “death,” or the first time Liam held Beth, knowing she was alive. 

The problem is, much like KKL, he's only ever given one story more often than not. Frankly, I struggle to see even Oscar winners could sell this slop after the fifteenth time they've had to do this stale boring story, with slate boring dialogue that 15 years olds new to Wattpad fanfiction would be embarrassed of publishing.

• Like 6