Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Why are they bringing on a teenager when we don't care about teens on this show? It's only 30 minutes long and we don't need even one of them sucked up by Slouchy. What we need are a few more men and women who aren't Spencers or Forresters!

• Love 7

Zap2it.com spoilers

Mon 2/20
S30, E127
Ivy confronts Quinn about what she saw following Nicole and Zende's reception; Ridge opens up to Brooke about himself.

Tue 2/21
S30, E128
Ivy feels she must tell Brooke something before the wedding; Bill ensures Spectra Fashions' first preview fails.

Wed 2/22
S30, E129
Thomas gets wound up by Steffy's criticisms of his designs; Spectra Fashions debut their first collection.

Thu 2/23
S30, E130
The people at Spectra await the review on their collection; Bill meets with an associate to make sure he gets his real estate investment.

Fri 2/24
S30, E131
Ridge and Quinn come to an agreement about their relationship; Shirley recommends Sally look to the original Spectra Fashions playbook.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/EP00004217?aid=tvschedule

Spectra is moving quick with the debut of their new designs. Wonder who their designer is?

Ivy, stay out of this. Just sit back with a bag of popcorn and watch the shit fly.

Bill is too involved in the Spectra stuff.  Calling it now - he's Sally 2.0's father. Will, Liam and Wyatt having a kick ass sister would be hilarious. Or perhaps Bill falls for the younger Sally? Honestly...I need a chem test.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Not like that!!! :)

Hee.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Bill is too involved in the Spectra stuff.  Calling it now - he's Sally 2.0's father.

I hope it's not that. They can't dip into that we'll a third time and expect returns. :/

If we need to learn about Sally's past, I hope it will be a new character entirely that will direct Katie's attention from Eric.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Or perhaps Bill falls for the younger Sally? Honestly...I need a chem test

I much prefer this. It'd be one more way for Sally to bend her nose out of joint. ?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Why are they bringing on a teenager when we don't care about teens on this show? It's only 30 minutes long and we don't need even one of them sucked up by Slouchy. What we need are a few more men and women who aren't Spencers or Forresters!

This came up in discussion re: Reed in the Y&R section, and one poster reminded me that a good teen scene helps to mold and develop characters for the next generation. How many of those characters who are Y&R's veterans today were introduced as teens in the 80s?

That said, I would've preferred they'd age up RJ alongside Hope, the way Bridget was with Rick, because having one teen by themselves gets old fast. He could've been mixing it up with all his siblings and always being Switzerland in the endless power struggles. Bringing him or anyone else as a prop for another couple is an epic fail, regardless of age.

• Love 1

Why did they go there with a stupid dream sequence?

I fell for that scene hook line and sinker when Quinn bashed Katie over the head with the candlestick.

Then to find they took the cheap way out and it's a dream sequence..... FFS

On 2/15/2017 at 11:33 AM, Artsda said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4225610/The-Bold-Beautiful-s-film-wedding-scene-Stdney.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

So Thomas invites Sally I suppose to the wedding? I'm guessing she or Quinn is involved in the reception fight that ends up with someone in the water?

Feel bad for Darrin but happy that Wyatt doesn't get peer pressured to attend the wedding. 

Thanks for the link. Here are a couple of quotes from the above linked article:

"Lady in lace! Jacqueline was clad in an unusual bridal ensemble consisting of a white lace jumpsuit attached to a train"

unusual bridal ensemble = worst bridal outfit for Steffy yet. She continues to outdo herself. It's a lace onesie with 3/4 sleeves and a table cloth tied around her waist. It makes all of Sally 2.0 Spectra's designs look really good. 

"The whole family's here! Cast members who were spotted on set includes Don Diamont (right), Katie Logan (Nancy Sloan) and Australia's own Ashleigh Brewer (left)"

It's been how many years now that Nosy McLemonhead has been played by Victoria Newman?

"Scott Cliffton was pictured mid-sneeze on set "

Yes, there's a pic of him sneezing. Probably the most interesting thing he did all trip.

"A wedding showdown will take place at Manly Wharf and body doubles will be shown falling into the ocean,"

My guess is it's Sally who ends up in the ocean. Like her great aunt.

• Love 2

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but I saw this on Soap Central:

There is a casting call for a Middle Eastern female between the ages of 27 and 34 to play a beautiful, courageous, and tenacious young woman. This is a recurring role and is set to begin taping in early March.

I wonder who this is. 

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

I've seen that and my first reaction was, that Bell was about due to mangle another social issue by jumping on deportation of Middle Easterners. /eyeroll.

Otherwise, I have no idea.  I'm try to think of what type of cultural stereotype role she'd play. Asians have physicians covered and black males are attorneys (except ZZZende ...) Got me.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, but I saw this on Soap Central:

I wonder who this is. 

Wasn't Taylor kidnapped by a sheikh?  A sibling for Steffy/Thomas?  Though 27 to 34 is a little old for that. 

Middle Eastern stereotypes include physicians in my area, so maybe a new doctor isn't out of the question. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Wasn't Taylor kidnapped by a sheikh?  A sibling for Steffy/Thomas?  Though 27 to 34 is a little old for that. 

Middle Eastern stereotypes include physicians in my area, so maybe a new doctor isn't out of the question. 

I've been wanting a Prince Omar/Taylor offspring popping up for years now. But if Taylor isn't on canvas then it's not even worth bringing the character on since the drama comes from her being involved. Unless it's upon Taylor's death that her lost child emerges. But again, why come to L.A. to mix it up among her peasant siblings?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I've been wanting a Prince Omar/Taylor offspring popping up for years now. But if Taylor isn't on canvas then it's not even worth bringing the character on since the drama comes from her being involved. Unless it's upon Taylor's death that her lost child emerges. But again, why come to L.A. to mix it up among her peasant siblings?

I 1st read this as pleasant siblings haha...I'm sure that's something Steffy has never been accused of being :)

• Love 3
8 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Sounds right to me, many roles start off as recurring. 

Good point.  Then I hope she is for Wyatt & has no idea who Liam is. 

Why did they get rid of a character with so much potential (Sasha) to just bring on somebody new?

• Love 3

Maybe it's possible they decided to do away with the whole Avant family? Given that the whole creation of that family was a plot point for Maya's tragic past, I'm not terribly sad that they're all likely gone at this point.

That said, unless FC is moving to greener pastures of her own choosing, the decision to get rid of her seems a bit short-sighted. Why not have a non-Forrester entitlement brat move to Spectra fashions, and integrate the SF group a bit more? As it is now, they all apart from Sally exist in their own bubble.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

Why did they get rid of a character with so much potential (Sasha) to just bring on somebody new?

Her story was to be the Avant wild child and bring the drama for the family since the story shifted from Julius rejecting Maya as Maya was victorious in all things now. She also had to be friend/foe for Nicole since Maya couldn't be sullied in any negative light such as being jealous of Nicole's bond with her child or manipulating things with Nicole and Zende to get what she wanted.

It was telling that the show made no real investment in Maya -the center of the family- getting to know Sasha as a sister and independent of Nicole. She could've given a damn about this poor girl and yet they both could've bonded over their issues (identity, being made to feel like an outsider/freak, living a lie) with Julius.  Instead Maya rejected her as a liar, made it clear that Nicole would always be her main priority, and didn't want Sasha on her turf- period.

They briefly broached playing her with Thomas but it was probably mostly filler to fill the time and/or they needed to play her more to meet her minimum guarantees in her contract. Hey, at least we saw her and Thomas break up as opposed to Thomas just showing up one day and shrugging his shoulders that he and Sasha broke up offscreen!

And I think they see swapping Sasha out to help pay for the Spectra crew as an even swap in terms of potential. So far none of Spectra 2.0 are related to anyone on canvas so they all have 'fresh' story potential that has the added layer of Spectra/Forrester history. Sasha doesn't have anything to root her. Even if she got pregnant with a legacy kid (Say a one night stand oops baby for her and Wyatt) it's no guarantee to keep you on canvas as Caroline has a Forrester kid and is part of a core family and she was dumped off screen.

It's pretty par for the show. Aly was dumped for short term shock value, to prop Steffy, and free up money for Nicole to be added to the show to launch the Avant expansion. As the Nick Marones were ushered off canvas, the Spencers were ushered in. Now the Avants are being ushered out as the Spectras roll back in. The Spectras probably have 18 months to two years to make an impression or else they'll be culled down as well. 

The Fullers are/were possibly an exception in that Wyatt seems to be a lock to stay until DB wants to leave since they love his chem with Bill and Liam, but there had to be a time when Quinn was on the chopping block but was saved due to Rena Sofer's appeal. Twice they backed her into a corner, twice they salvaged the character because they were determined to keep her. Had FC had some kind of 'IT' factor that made someone on the show want to fight for her, they'd have kept her and spun her into Spectra and/or at Wyatt or kept her with Thomas. But the appeal of putting Thomas with Sally (and it looks like Coco and RJ as well) was too hard to resist and so down to recurring Sasha went.

• Love 3

Meh. They could've still had a Sasha/Thomas/Sally thing going. And yes, we'd have likely bitched about it but since there's no blood relation, no intermarriage of any families and the guy at the apex isn't Liam yet again, I could forgive a lot of that.

Still, for what we've got now, it could honestly be much worse. It's time someone properly invested in Ridge Forresters son.

• Love 3

Spectra was probably a lifesaver story-wise but I still think they could have/should have kept Sasha.  She had chemistry with Thomas (and that's borderline miraculous IMO) and such a sad vulnerability thanks to Maya's parents that she could have contributed to story for years for any writer with half a brain.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter. When you've been watching soaps for the better part of five decades you know when an actor/situation has been wasted. And waste is something the genre can't really afford. No doubt FC will go on to bigger and better things. B&B's loss, though.  

• Love 6

maybe Phoebe isn't dead, and Prince Omar did what he did with Taylor and took her?????  I mean the guy was coco, maybe he was trying to get Taylor back and decided to use her "dead daughter" as a dangling carrot to lure her back.

7 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Meh. They could've still had a Sasha/Thomas/Sally thing going. And yes, we'd have likely bitched about it but since there's no blood relation, no intermarriage of any families and the guy at the apex isn't Liam yet again, I could forgive a lot of that.

7 hours ago, tessaray said:

Spectra was probably a lifesaver story-wise but I still think they could have/should have kept Sasha.  She had chemistry with Thomas (and that's borderline miraculous IMO) and such a sad vulnerability thanks to Maya's parents that she could have contributed to story for years for any writer with half a brain.

To both these posts, exactly!  We all know Thomas is going to move over to Spectra, why couldn't Sasha be their lead model?  Her leaving Forrester would make sense so she wouldn't have to work with Zende, and regardless of her wanting to be more "sisterly" with Maya & Nicole, I would imagine she could use a break from the stink-eye they're constantly giving her.

• Love 6

No doubt FC will go on to bigger and better things. B&B's loss, though.  

I am so hoping that if the Black Lightning DC comic book pilot on CW happens and goes to series that FC somehow snags one of the roles of the lead's daughter who goes on to become a heroine in her own right. 

And I totally agree that Sasha spins into the Spectra storyline and a triangle with Sally/Thomas/Sasha so easily it's a damn crime they didn't do it, but like I said, par for the course with this show.

My bitterness will always be Oliver/Aly.  Once again the Ridge-line pisses on the Thorne-line to the point of wiping Thorne's progeny off the map. Not that Steffy shouldn't protect herself but storywise it was short sighted and a waste to do that-especially since there was always a possibility that Spectra would return. Aly in the true bridge between Forrester and Spectra but since they killed her off, of course Ridge's sons are the ones who will connect the families.

Oliver and Aly should've gotten a medieval fairy tale wedding or Oliver becomes a ride or die stand by his crazy lady man and spirits Aly away from LA to get her help and stand by her side.

• Love 4

I'm still praying for a modified re-boot of the Stephanie/Angela Forrester storyline instead cast this time with Thorne and Aly.  In my particular fan fiction Thorne whisked a comatose Aly off to a Parisian clinic to get away from her disgusting cousin Steffi, bribed some EMT's to stage her death.  Several months later a comatose Aly hears a French radio report about the resurrection of Spectra Fashions, spurring a resurrection of sorts in Aly.  She wakes up during a visit from her ex-beau Ollie, rips out her IV's and heads to LA to claim her rightful place in SF.

Unlike the Angela Forrester story where Angela turns out to be the cunning Deveny Dixon, this time Alexandra Forrester is really Alexandra Forrester.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 5

It looks like wasting money flying to Sidney may not be in Sally Spectra's best interests. I think it was a bloody stupid idea. She's caused a public scene with Steffy, causing public embarrassment. and crashed Nicole's wedding. It's tacky as hell and even if Steffy was the nicest person in the world she would still be annoyed AF about this woman inserting herself into this wedding. Where the hell is she going to stay. It's also dumb as hell because the money she's spending would be better spent on her business. And, hello? Thomas may have said it would be nice if she was there but did he invite her? No.

Week of March 20:

Monday March 20:

B&B Spoiler Video Brooke doesn’t want to hear one more word from Katie

Brooke doesn't know whether to believe Katie or Ridge.

Eric and Quinn explore Sydney Harbor.

Sally anticipates surprising Thomas upon her arrival.

News: Hallmark's Spring Fling event, new original movies featuring soap alums

Tuesday March 21:

Steffy and Ivy do a photo shoot for Forrester Creations in front of the Sydney Opera House.

Sally is torn between her mission to steal Forrester designs and her growing feelings for Thomas.

Wednesday March 22:

Steffy and Liam's wedding takes place.

Wyatt drowns his sorrows, knowing his brother is marrying Steffy.

Thursday March 23:

Steffy is brutally honest with Thomas about him inviting Sally to her wedding.

Brooke and Eric reminisce about the thirty years they have known and loved each other.

Friday March 24:

Due to his plans to marry Brooke, Ridge and Quinn agree to put an end to their encounters.

Sally suffers the consequences of attending an event she was not officially invited to.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter and Soaps.com on Facebook, and Soaps.com on Instagram.

1 hour ago, politichick said:

Wyatt drowns his sorrows, knowing his brother is marrying Steffy.

I hope that's not code for an upcoming alcoholism story....although I'm not sure what else exactly they can do with him. Get back with Ivy? Become a spoiler in Zende/Nicole? Hook up with Katie? TIIC don't seem to be setting up a triangle for Tally as of yet and they certainly don't need one; that said, if TPTB go that way, it'll be an improvement over him going for Liam' s scraps.

21 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

although I'm not sure what else exactly they can do with him.

There was a mention of a new female character coming on the canvas, maybe Wyatt's new love interest?  Zende and Nicole seem to be on the way out, Katie does not have much to do but I think she may be a player in the Spectra storyline in the near future or possibly a spoiler in the Eric/Quinn romance.

• Love 3
On 3/16/2017 at 3:16 PM, politichick said:

B&B Spoiler Video Brooke doesn’t want to hear one more word from Katie

Brooke doesn't know whether to believe Katie or Ridge.

All in the same episode?  Talk about whiplash!

• Love 2
On 3/16/2017 at 1:51 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Zende and Nicole seem to be on the way out

Oh I hope so. Talk about empty space.

Sorry if this has been asked but I'm having trouble accessing previous pages: is there going to be a plane wreck on the way home from Oz**? Isn't it a soap standard that when a bunch of cast members are together on a plane/ship/train that a catastrophe happens and someone is lost at sea or dies or ends up on an island with amnesia?

**I've been traveling and have to catch up on some of last weeks episodes so my question assumes they're all still wandering around in front of the Opera House.

Edited by sarivon
11 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Isn't it a soap standard that when a bunch of cast members are together on a plane/ship/train that a catastrophe happens and someone is lost at sea or dies or ends up on an island with amnesia?

Not when a major airline like Qantas is a huge sponsor of the show.

• Love 3

thetvwatercooler.com Spoiler

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2017/03/bold-and-the-beautiful-30th-anniversary-episode/

Bill contemplates starting a new life without Brooke outside of Los Angeles.

Wow, am I disappointed in Bill. Not only because he's been reduced to begging this woman to choose him and constantly whining and following her around, but now he's actually going to let her run him out of town -away from his young son- because he needs to start over?

Brooke, especially this current iteration, ain't all that.

How the mighty stallion has fallen. Ugh.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

thetvwatercooler.com Spoiler

http://thetvwatercooler.com/2017/03/bold-and-the-beautiful-30th-anniversary-episode/

Bill contemplates starting a new life without Brooke outside of Los Angeles.

Wow, am I disappointed in Bill. Not only because he's been reduced to begging this woman to choose him and constantly whining and following her around, but now he's actually going to let her run him out of town -away from his young son- because he needs to start over?

Brooke, especially this current iteration, ain't all that.

How the mighty stallion has fallen. Ugh.

Geez....this kind of melodramatic crap wasn't even tolerable with Liam. But Dollar Bill the Stallion? Unforgivable. I never thought I'd be watching long enough to see another character assasination as complete as the one Nick got, but at least he didn't go down without a fight and took the Forrester snots with him. This limp into being tamed by the Golden Cooter is just pitiful and painful to sit through. 

• Love 3

They couldn't bring Taylor back for her daughter's wedding because she looks like such a freak. That would take the attention away from the frozen faced bride and Waffle. I caught the first part of the show and the last minute of the boat ride. Even with that strong wind blowing in her face, it never moved! Frozen, indeed. I will never understand why that attractive young woman destroyed her face like that. One more comment--during the wedding when she was "crying", I so wanted to take a wet wash cloth and scrub her face clean of all the makeup and false eyelashes. Don't even ask me about that hair.

• Love 2

Ok, one additional comment. Wasn't there a very short time (maybe a few days) when she cut her hair and really toned down the makeup/eyelashes during which we all said how much younger, fresher and charming she looked? Then it was back to Bridezilla. If someone loved her, they'd tell her to just stop it. She's approaching Taylor territory. 

• Love 2

Hunter Tylo has been MIA for a couple of years now. The last I saw of her was when she was doing this web-based called "Queens of Drama." Donna Mills was in it and sort of heading it up and there were three other younger soap stars I think from the ABC shows.  I recall that part of HT's SL was that she'd recently remarried (again) to some much younger man and they were having some ugly dispute over her taking his last name.  Anyway, ff ... the ladies were all filming some pilot show and when it was HT's turn to do her intro scene, she just collapsed. She was conscious and said she'd broken her hip and elbow. She was carted off in an ambulance and that was the end of it. On the remaining episodes of the program, Donna Mills said that she'd tried and tried to reach out to Hunter and didn't receive any type of response. ????

• Love 5

It's been a while since I watched that bizarre ill-fated attempt at whatever it was show but I think that when Donna Mills called for help she said that HT had an artificial hip. So, more likely when she fell, she dislocated her implant. (Uh, the one below the waist ... OK ... I know, tacky.  Sorry.) I've had a hip replacement and while fortunately, I haven't had a serious fall, I certainly believe that whatever happened could have injured her. When she fell it was more like her ankle gave away. Very bizarre. I'll have to look up and see if I can find the scene online.  I truly hope that she's OK and has just been laying low. Her new husband seemed kinda like a first-class jerk so maybe he's not allowing her to act or something ...

• Love 4

Yikes!!!!!!!!! 

That sounds painful about the hip. Ouchies.

OK I watched a bit of the family fued and OMG Heather...... "swoon" and I didn't realise Ashleigh was that tall.  She's very pretty.

They were all hamming it up really nicely..

Edited by Coco Pops 67
  • Love 1

I think I have a dvd somewhere with old classic celebrity Family Feuds. I used to watch them live and honestly, that was the only way I knew who some of the CBS soap people were.  (Originally an NBC/ABC soap fan.) They were usually fun.  Any chance this one is posted anywhere?

Edited by tessaray

I think I have a dvd somewhere with old classic celebrity Family Feuds. I used to watch them live and honestly, that was the only way I knew who some of the CBS soap people were.  (Originally an NBC/ABC soap fan.) They were usually fun.  Any chance this one is posted anywhere?

I'd try searching youtube....  I know tenplay.com.au has it but that's the official site for Australian channel 10 and you'd need something to rip the video.

OK I need spoilers.......

What happens to Ridge and Quinn?

16 hours ago, Coco Pops 67 said:

OK I need spoilers.......

What happens to Ridge and Quinn?

Alas, you need to be Australian for the website and there hasn't been anything on YT. (Although if you search YT, it helps to use all star and not celebrity, and add Australia. My search skills must be rusty.)

B&B does much too good a job keeping spoilers from escaping. I actually think spoilers help the anticipation but I'm probably in a minority there.

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 3