Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: A Psychic Surprise

• Start Topic

OK, I know nothing about cancer treatment, but is it very strange to stop chemo & try other methods of treatment?  I've heard of others doing this.  Doesn't strike me as suspicious behavior.  And was Brooksie's "did vs. do" have cancer such a big slip-up?  Shrugging hard cuz I didn't see that as such a big deal either.  

Idk, I'm not seeing much to convince me yet he's faking cancer -- or to even make me suspect it slightly -- well, other than him being a slimy, suspicious character & a jobless penniless bum.  But just cuz he's a shady, suspicious character & a jobless penniless bum doesn't mean he's faking cancer.  Does it?  And don't get me started on the psychic silliness.  Sheesh, what a lot of hot air over nothing.  This storyline seems like a bunch of senseless crapola so far.

Hey, btw, what is with the similar shticks between this show & NYC?  First they're both all over that dumb junior high girl code bullshit & now both shows have psychic nonsense.  What up, Satan Andy?  Get some different scriptwriters for each of these shows, will ya?  Cuz a lot of us do watch both & we see the overlap & can see it's more than a teeny tiny bit coincidental.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 14

Shut up, Meghan!

That so-called psychic was full of shit, no doubt repeating things Tamra gossiped about with him but forgot. "I don't see cancer in Brooks, or maybe not...".

I was anxious that Vickie's reaction was to Shannon spilling the beans about not having cancer. I'm glad she didn't tell but said Meghan was involved.

Hmm, I wonder if Tamra was counting on someone else letting the cat out of the proverbial bag?

• Love 2

Eh, I don't think any of the women who participated in the delineation of suspicions suddenly developed skepticism entirely or even in part because of the psychic's contentions. His statements merely provided them with a point of departure to express and further deconstruct the inconsistencies in Brooks's and Vicki's narratives (I don't go with him to his appointments - no, wait, I do but I just didn't go with him while I was in Polynesia; he has what I had - no, wait, I mean what I have; I'm requesting my records - no, wait, actually I don't want to avail myself of your rolodex and contacts after all). Is Tamra full of shit as far as disingenuously paying lip service to the virtues of discretion? You bet; she was the first to whip out her phone to read off the psychic's text after clutching her pearls over the fact that Meghan would -gasp!- repeat a conversation that took place in front of cameras. But that is non-germane to the documented history of lying that is attributable to Vicki (I never had sex with a Greek guy, Lauri's making that up! Forget that footage that's going to air of me on the secrets revealed special talking about hooking up with a Greek man) and Brooks or to their present contradictions . . . My favorite part of the episode was Vicks chastising Shannon for not considering that Brooks's birthday should be peaceful while unnecessarily gesticulating, upbraiding her dining partners, and otherwise making the supper uncomfortable while Brooks calmly asked what Meghan had said. I don't know why Shannon would allow Vicki to make her cry over her earnest effort to clue her friend in to what their cast mates were saying about her . . . Never really saw his appeal before but David did look foxy at the birthday meal; the twins are absolutely adorbs. I hope the one who served it to Shannon about her "drinking" manages to maintain her moxie. It should be helpful when she's trying to surmount the number her parents did on her psychologically.

Eh, I don't think any of the women who participated in the delineation of suspicions suddenly developed skepticism entirely or even in part because of the psychic's contentions. His statements merely provided them with a point of departure to express and further deconstruct the inconsistencies in Brooks's and Vicki's narratives (I don't go with him to his appointments - no, wait, I do but I just didn't go with him while I was in Polynesia; he has what I had - no, wait, I mean what I have; I'm requesting my records - no, wait, actually I don't want to avail myself of your rolodex and contacts after all). Is Tamra full of shit as far as disingenuously paying lip service to the virtues of discretion? You bet; she was the first to whip out her phone to read off the psychic's text after clutching her pearls over the fact that Meghan would -gasp!- repeat a conversation that took place in front of cameras. But that is non-germane to the documented history of lying that is attributable to Vicki (I never had sex with a Greek guy, Lauri's making that up! Forget that footage that's going to air of me on the secrets revealed special talking about hooking up with a Greek man) and Brooks or to their present contradictions . . . My favorite part of the episode was Vicks chastising Shannon for not considering that Brooks's birthday should be peaceful while unnecessarily gesticulating, upbraiding her dining partners, and otherwise making the supper uncomfortable while Brooks calmly asked what Meghan had said. I don't know why Shannon would allow Vicki to make her cry over her earnest effort to clue her friend in to what their cast mates were saying about her . . . Never really saw his appeal before but David did look foxy at the birthday meal; the twins are absolutely adorbs. I hope the one who served it to Shannon about her "drinking" manages to maintain her moxie. It should be helpful when she's trying to surmount the number her parents did on her psychologically.

• Love 5

Quite obvious the the psychic got his info about all the women and Brooks from either Bravo direct or filtered thru Tamra.

The Brooks info will be interesting to see if it is true and Bravo is delivering it this way so that they are able to say that both they and Vicki were duped by him as well.

Jimmy and Meghan are well suited for each other. Mr. & Mrs. Asshole.

• Love 13

Ah, asshole Jimmy, what a charmer you are.  My goodness, but you're just such an awesome, always there husband & such a caring, truly caring father.  You bring a tear to my eye, asshole Jimmy.  I'm just so so so touched by what a truly sensitive soul you are, asshole Jimmy.  Sniff.  And thank you, asshole Meghan, for showing us your shit marriage for our viewing entertainment.  What lovely people, eh?

• Love 21

Man, Shannon's twin brats are 2 freakin' entitled little brats.  Bad enough Shannon, you're embarrassing these kids by showing off your shit marriage to the world.  Now you're showing these brats acting like little assholes to the world.  Nice, smart move, Shannon. 

Shannon does a pretty good job of calling out her kids in her blog and the dismal job they did correcting the children.  I would not want to be the kids after the episode aired. Apparently, they thought they were 18 year olds.

• Love 6

Ah, asshole Jimmy, what a charmer you are.  My goodness, but you're just such an awesome, always there husband & such a caring, truly caring father.  You bring a tear to my eye, asshole Jimmy.  I'm just so so so touched by what a truly sensitive soul you are, asshole Jimmy.  Sniff.  And thank you, asshole Meghan, for showing us your shit marriage for our viewing entertainment.  What lovely people, eh?

Looks like we are on the same brain wave tonight.

Rock on Mr. & Mrs. Asshole. (Well at least for the next year or so until Meghan become ex #3).

• Love 7

What the heck?  So, Meg tells Shannon what the Tamra's psychic says to her, Heather and Tamra.  Then Shannon does this teaser thing with Vickie about what Meg said.  I didn't think it was outrageous that Meg told Shannon what the psychic said (it was filmed) but Shannon made it sound like Meg is starting this whole 'rumor' thing.  Geez.  And then Shannon gets all upset.  Yeah, why are you even doing this at dinner?

All I can say on Shannon and David disciplining their ten year old twins - yeah, great parenting there.  A letter?  How about another grounding or additional punishment for each time they opened their disrespectful mouths. 

• Love 15

What the heck?  So, Meg tells Shannon what the Tamra's psychic says to her, Heather and Tamra.  Then Shannon does this teaser thing with Vickie about what Meg said.  I didn't think it was outrageous that Meg told Shannon what the psychic said (it was filmed) but Shannon made it sound like Meg is starting this whole 'rumor' thing.  Geez.  And then Shannon gets all upset.  Yeah, why are you even doing this at dinner?

All I can say on Shannon and David disciplining their ten year old twins - yeah, great parenting there.  A letter?  How about another grounding or additional punishment for each time they opened their disrespectful mouths. 

Well apparently, everything is scripted on these shows, sooooo.....

• Love 2

You know, we've seen bits of that scene where Meghan is calling someone a bitter old woman (but you really couldn't see who she's saying it to) & I was all set to hate on Meghan for saying this.  Ah, but now we see she's saying it to Vicks & some of the context of why she said it.

Hmmm, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm OK with Meghan saying what she says (well, sorta).  I mean, I don't like her calling anyone an old woman, even Vicks.  But Meghan's never anything other than a nasty piece of shit, so I can see why she'd say something so hateful & vile.  But I'm OK with Meghan defending herself against Vicks' judgements on her.  Vicks seems to think it's perfectly OK to make nasty judgements on everyone else, but when anyone makes judgements on her life, she screeches & explodes.  Well, she is entertaining when she screeches & explodes, so I'll be watching.  

Hey, Satan Andy, lose girl code & fuck off with the psychics.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 15

I've never been a fan of Vicki Gunvalson and don't think much of Meghan but I'm going to be cheering for Meghan next week.   It's about time someone laced into Vicki straight to her face.   

Vicki turned me off even more than usual this season.   I didn't believe that Vicki "just happened" to find out about her mother's death while the cameras were rolling.  I thought using her mother's death for camera time was despicable.  Her attitude and comments about SAH moms spoke volumes about her self-importance as a "bread winner."   I just wish that one of the HWs had pointed out that Vicki supported both Don and Brooks. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 20

Am I the only one who likes Shannon? She should of kept her mouth shut, but I can see why she was uncomfortable. Accusing a person of faking cancer is despicable. These women know there is a camera there recording them. Even I it is scripted. If Brooks recovers people will always doubt he ever had cancer. That could destroy a person's reputation. So is this Meghan's third reality show then? Her big claim to fame will be hopping around one stupid show to another? Then what?

As far as age shaming goes, Meghan do you not plan on living to 51? What a weird thing to say. I think Shannon looks great for her age, she is wacky and emotional, but I just don't hate her.

Does Brooks have a good reputation to ruin? If so, I must have missed something.

• Love 23

If Brooks is faking cancer, or its seriousness, or the timeline of it and he was asymptomatic during the filming, I regret not believing in anything because I certainly hope karma will bite him in his now skinny ass or that there's indeed a Hell in which he'll rot forever.

What does it say about you when everybody considers possible you're capable of doing something like that anyway? 

• Love 11

Meg needs to get over the age shaming.  Won't be long before she 'gets' it.  On the other hand, shut up Vickie and your judgements.  Take a good look at your own children and relationships before you criticize someone else.

Loved Shannon last season.  What the heck happened?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The psychic bit is possibly the worst bit I have ever scene on TV.  Tamra talking about Shannon and then telling him Shannon hates Meghan.  Gee wasn;t his response noteworthy.  If he is talking to Tamra a few hours a week I would say nothing is surprising about these co-stars.  The cancer thing was so bogus.  How can Tamra sit there with a straight face and claim to be offended that she is called a shit stirrer.  I notice on her Twitter tonight she proudly wears the shit stirrer crown.  I think Meghan is a close second. 

• Love 8

Nip it in the bud now, Shannon because if not, two words...Alexa and Raquel.

Wait a minute. I distinctly heard Vicki say that Brooks' cancer returned in 2012. Brooks said it returned 2013.

My dad had NHL. The real kind with real chemo that made his real hair fall out. And it kept coming back, which is why he needed that chemo. He passed in '07, before the stem cell cures they have now. If Brooks really has recurring NHL, why hasn't he gone for that treatment? I'm sorry, but even before I knew what kind of cancer he "has," I doubted the veracity of his story (even before the previews that we're seeing play out). FWIW, my dad was never beyond Stage 2, but it still killed him. How does Broooks afford those big name oncologists? hmmmm??? (sorry, I am REALLY dubious)

I wish the circumstances of the distrust were less shady. Psychic dude totally channeled Miss Cleo, and I agree that Tamballs fed him TONS of info to feed off of. The psychic slid by the pronoun "IT." They asked. Tamballs nods. We don't know what it is. I tell my students to define IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Well, here we go on this one. 

Meghan has NO ass. 

I know women who pee when they run. Shannon is lucky that she is so trim at 50 without rigorous workouts and the weight loss. Beeyotch can clean up her diet and drop 20 without any exercise. Yes, I'm her age, and I'm jelly. I have to work out. A LOT! 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 9

I'm shocked that some of y'all didn't believe the authenticity of the psychic scene.  Shocked!  What we witnessed tonight was powerful.  He didn't even have to meet those people or anything, at least not on camera.  He just had to hear a name and BAM! he had visions.  It was quite...amazing.  

• Like 1
  • Love 19

I don't know why everyone is freaking out about Brooke's drinking and eating sugar. I've known a lot of people battling cancer and they eat and drink what they want.

Alcohol and sugar have empty calories--meaning no real nutritional value, so for somebody fighting cancer it's important they eat the most nutrious food they can.only becuse they may not be utilizing it the same as somebody healthy.

In my head, I can just imagine how Heather would be dealing with her errant twins and punishing them if they'd done similar...,it wouldn't be antrhing like what we saw happen with Shannon & David. 

Heather's wo  would probably be suffering  from PTSD for months to come.

Loved the WWHL clip with Meg & Vicki on next week's show -  if Vicki can dish it out concerning Meg's stepdaughter & parenting, Meg can do the same to Vicki w/Brooks.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 4

I'm shocked that some of y'all didn't believe the authenticity of the psychic scene.  Shocked!  What we witnessed tonight was powerful.  He didn't even have to meet those people or anything, at least not on camera.  He just had to hear a name and BAM! he had visions.  It was quite...amazing.  

I know, right?  This is really b.s.  Brook's may or may not have cancer, but there is no credibility with this guy or with Bravo/Andy/Tamra even bringing him on this show.  I don't know much about psychics, but don't they ususally need to have a direct connection with someone when they make their (fake) predictions about their lives?

• Love 5

If Tamra, Heather and Meghan weren't already thinking Brooks was lying about having cancer in the first place, they would have been overjoyed at the positive news about Brooks not having cancer.  Their emotional reaction would have been happy surprise, not cringing concern.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

I think people wouldn't question whether or not Brooks has cancer if he hadn't been both so forthcoming about the sketchy details of his treatment. If he had said everyone, "I appreciate your concern. I get a lot of recommendations from concerned friends. I'm just going to do what I and my doctors feel is best and keep the details of my treatment private" he wouldn't have heard anything from anyone. But he overshares treatments and details that seem to contradict each other.

Shannon is so weirdly high strung. Anyone with any sense would have known to keep their yap shut, but Shannon is torn apart at the seams and sobbing. I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with her neurologically. David treated her terribly last season, but her moods seem far too labile.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 11

What the hell??? I thought Shannon was being a great friend to Vicki - I didn't get Vicki's reaction at all!

Oh wow, what a great psychic - he knows what anyone watching the show would know. Clearly Tamra told him what to say.

Tamra takes offense to Shannon saying she is a shitstirrer?? LOL she tells Andy she is all the time! She brags about it! What is the problem?

Shut up, Meghan. No one is jealous of your ass.

Also, since when does what Scott did fall into the description of what a supposed psychic does? He never even saw Brooks and wasn't commenting on the future.

Edited by Brooke0707
  • Love 16

The best part of the preview clip for next week was the expression on Vicki's face when Meghan told her she was just an old bitter woman. Her reaction seemed as if she was more shocked that anyone would dare speak to the OG of the OC that way than a reaction to what Meghan actually said.

• Love 12

It's not so uncommon according to this blog:

http://runoregonblog.com/2014/01/30/exercise-induced-urinary-incontinence/

But of couse this is whacko Shannon you're talking about so why should she get the benefit of the doubt?

True, she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt because she is a nut job. I have zero doubt it is a real thing, and don't mean to poke fun, it just figures that Shannon has yet another thing to add to her endless list of things.

• Love 9

True, she doesn't get the benefit of the doubt because she is a nut job. I have zero doubt it is a real thing, and don't mean to poke fun, it just figures that Shannon has yet another thing to add to her endless list of things.

Well, not eveyone doesn't give her the benefit of the doubt especially about every picayune thing she says or does.

The best part of the preview clip for next week was the expression on Vicki's face when Meghan told her she was just an old bitter woman. Her reaction seemed as if she was more shocked that anyone would dare speak to the OG of the OC that way than a reaction to what Meghan actually said.

I cannot wait for this. Should Meghan age shame her? Probably not, but since we are talking about Vicki, sign me up. Bitter old woman perfectly describes Vicki to me. It describes her well at 53, and it described her well at 43 when we first met her.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 14

In her blog Shannon said she thought that making the girls write the letter was too "harsh", but she went along with it. In the end, they just had the girls write a note to them. How grueling that must have been. The most shocking part of it all was when the girls kept saying they were not going to do it with such confidence. Of course, they knew of what they were speaking because they didn't do it. I actually feel bad judging the kids and even the parenting, but hate it more when dumb ass parents allow their children to be put in a position to have their behavior dissected. Shannon said the girls are acting out more than usual, which she finds understandable because of all they've been through this year. I'm sure that having it all play out on TV is really helpful to their plight. There are almost no words for how disgusting I find David and Shannon for doing this to them.

• Love 22

I feel bad for the Beador kids. It seems like they want parenting, but their parents are utterly clueless.

So many thoughts on cancergate:

1) if it was back in 2012 or 2013, why wasn't it a storyline then? Both seem like big enough attention whores to at least mention it in passing. It would've given Gretchen something to do too.

2) It's Brooks' choice to chemo or not to chemo. I've got some things I don't treat because not treating sucks less than treating. If he thinks chewing bark while standing barefoot in a field is the way to go, more power to him. Doesn't mean that has to be my choice.

3) It's his birthday. Let him have a drink or two for crying out loud. Nobody knows when they're going to go; might as well have fun while you're here.

4) I do the electronic version of a tabbed binder. I hate needles so any time I can avoid a poke by using data already generated I'm happy. That said, my doctors who work together share their notes that I'm not privy to, nor do I archive my charts. Is it that weird to have records sent and to keep some of your own?

5) WTH Vicki? Overreact much?

• Love 7

Unfortunately  I all know all too much about a cancer and several chemos.  When you are sick and vomiting and every smell makes you sick so if and when you feel like eating (lots of food taste really bad or likes chemical etc) you eat it, Anyone in oncology would tell you eat what you can.  That being said I have seen many people wolfing greasy hamburgers while doing chemo.  I know doctors can go along with the natural process if you insist on it, no doctor in a  institution of excellence  would tell you to stop chemo and take a supplement.  She is so in love with this man she is not in on the decision with Crooks and the doctor.?? I don't know anyone who would not be at City Of Hope with a specialist in their cancer field STAT. You don't even need your binder they have access to records electronically.

Binders with tabs, I had them, I kept them and I used them to question what was going on. You get copies of labs, scans and doctors will give you a copy of their visit immediately.

• Love 14

Geez Shannon keep your big mouth shut! And Tamra's the pot stirrer?

Absolutely Tamra's the shit stirrer.  The difference between Tamra and Shannon, is Tamra encouraged and enjoyed the speculation, but will probably run to Vicki and turn the story around.  Shannon tried to shut the conversation down, did not contribute to the speculation, and tried to defend Brooks/Vicki.  Knowing Tamra's a big fat instigator, knowing that Tamra will retell the story starring Tamra The Innocent One, knowing it was all captured on camera and Bravo was sure to air it, Shannon was right to attempt to tell Vicki.  Maybe not that night, but I certainly couldn't sit on something this big.

What the hell??? I thought Shannon was being a great friend to Vicki - I didn't get Vicki's reaction at all!

I didn't either.  Vicki seemed willing to alienate the housewife who supports her the most.  I found it very interesting that Brooks didn't seem at all upset, and seemed willing to have the gossip captured on film.  Maybe this incident happened shortly after her mother died, and Vicki is probably doubling down on defending her loved ones in reaction.

• Love 16

Shannon and David's daughters would probably have taken the talk more seriously if it wasn't being done in front of a camera crew. 

I wonder if it's possible that the whole psychic-involved theme was somehow instigated by Tamra and Vicki.  If the "psychic" is established in his "field", why would he take such a risk as announcing on national television that someone he's never met doesn't have a serious illness?  He was much too confident in his statements.  And why would Tamra take the risk of hurting Vicki?  Also, Vicki was emotionally inconsistent at the dinner, i.e., at first just shrugging off what she figured was just more typical gossip about her boyfriend that no one likes, only to suddenly become angry and hysterical, even though she didn't know what had been said about Brooks. This is playing out very awkwardly.  

I don't understand how any of the women can bring themselves to speculate about someone else's health status, let alone on national television.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 8
That so-called psychic was full of shit,

What?  A psychic that is not reliable???  What's this world coming to?   Or should that be: what's this world of "reality" television coming to?  

I will never question someone who says they have cancer.

I cannot make a similar statement...ever.

• Love 2

I cannot make a similar statement...ever.

I'm just curious, why is that? 

For me, it's just not in my personality to confront someone who claims to be seriously ill and make them convince me that it's true.  I will support them however I can if I think it's warranted, and if I am skeptical then I'll wish them well and carry on with my life, but I'm not going to put them on the spot and question their honesty about something so sensitive.  I just don't feel like that's my place.  If they are really dealing with something that serious and bleak, I don't want to contribute to their stress by demanding proof.

• Love 12

I'm just curious, why is that? 

For me, it's infuriating to be duped, defrauded, made a fool of. Etc., etc... Everything along those lines.

One last thought on the psychic- I don't believe in psychics, and I've never had a reading, but even I know that everything that guy did was weird, and, well, not what psychics do. Tamra said she had never met him, and that he was from LA. He was also young and good looking. Gee, I wonder if the guy's an actor. Here's my guess - dude just got his SAG card. (Speaking of being duped). Nice try, Bravo.

• Love 6

You know when Vicki and Brooks stormed out mid dinner I thought ... Wow!! they just stuck Shannon and David with the check!

Bwah! That didn't occur to me!

I know, right?  This is really b.s.  Brook's may or may not have cancer, but there is no credibility with this guy or with Bravo/Andy/Tamra even bringing him on this show.  I don't know much about psychics, but don't they ususally need to have a direct connection with someone when they make their (fake) predictions about their lives?

A lot of it is "cold reading", that is, vague statements that the victim fills in with his own details. For example, the pyschic tells Tamra someone is behind her, doing somethig with her hair, and Tamra tells him it must be her grandmother b/c she used to comb her hair. Also notice he equivocated on whether Brooks has cancer or not and they all took it to mean he doesn't have it.
  • Love 3

I am having a hard time with Meghan assertion because Vicki weighed in on Hayley she Meghan can weigh in on Brooks.  IIRC, it was Meghan who started the trip to Tahiti with a big boo-hoo because her stepchildren of four month didn't or would never love her like a biological child and then went so far as to say if only she could replace their mother.  It was also Meghan who brought up how ineffective she was in co-parenting her aimless step-daughter and bragging about how indulged the child was by her biological parents.  I believe she called Vicki a hypocrite for buying her educated, married, working, mother of two daughter a new larger family vehicle.  I never saw that correlation either.

Why Meghan even gives two rips at this point about what either Vicki or Shannon do with their lives is beyond me.  Vicki has not brought up Brooks cancer as being troubling to her only that he has it and she is supportive of whatever treatment course he takes.  Shannon needs to get over Brooks not following up on her suggestion as well.  I don't know about Brooks situation but if he were going for a second opinion chances are his medical records would come from the health care provider-not a spiffy multi-colored tab binder Vicki implemented for Brooks.

I have never seen any more clear and convincing proof than Tamra is a shit stirrer than roping in a psychic to dump crap all over the people she is at issue with-she is the ultimate shit-stirrer.  Shannon was very supportive of Brooks in the three on one conversation.  Of course Heather Dubrow if challenged, perception will be Shannon somehow questioned Brooks having cancer.

• Love 9

Note to the Beadors;

"Get your kids off TV,idiots !!!"

I got the feeling Jim not only doesn't care about Meghan, but Hailey either. Pathetic.

I think Jim doesn't care about Meghan parenting Hayley.  She's going to be 18 in September, and she's done nothing to try and continue her education, so it's up to her, not Meghan, to turn that around. In other words, Meghan is just a glorified babysitter until Hayley turns 18.

• Love 8

Bwah! That didn't occur to me!

A lot of it is "cold reading", that is, vague statements that the victim fills in with his own details. For example, the pyschic tells Tamra someone is behind her, doing somethig with her hair, and Tamra tells him it must be her grandmother b/c she used to comb her hair. Also notice he equivocated on whether Brooks has cancer or not and they all took it to mean he doesn't have it.

I imagine it probably wouldn't be tough to read these women.  They aren't exactly subtle with facial expressions or body language, which is what makes them sometimes fun to watch on television.  They also seem like they'd be easy to distract so they wouldn't notice there's a game afoot, except for Heather, maybe.

I'm just surprised that this is all they've got.  Maybe they need to import someone from a different city to help spark something, because a fight about a phone call, Vicki wailing on the floor (but don't talk about her relationship, please), Meghan's comments about her stepkids, and a psychic who doesn't see cancer (unless that's too offensive so, y'know, let's just semi-retract that) aren't doing it for me.

Also, that psychic was boring.  The coffee lady on RHONY (who I believe was legit) was a much more entertaining character.  This guy could barely muster up an expression to indicate a vision was being received.  Which...I guess is part of the nature of OC, the hollowness of it all.

• Love 3