Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, rcc said:

I always kinda thought it was but after today I am sure that all Phyllis and Billy have is pure lust. He doesn't care about anyone or feel bad about anything he's done to his brother. Victoria acts like a teenager when he's around. The writing is terrible for all the characters involved today.

Why the hell did they have to break up Jack and Red for this bullshit. To give JT a storyline because he's the hotshot coming over from another soap! I hate it.

At least Cane is feeling guilty about what he's done. Billy has no remorse. Spoiled, entitled brat who's older than Reed but much the same.

When is the show going to realize that showcasing JT every damn day is doing nothing for the ratings? And Philly already tanked them and will continue to do so. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

TIL.What does salt water do for your hair?

It gives you the carefree tousled waves!  I know this because I use sea salt spray...the good stuff, not Brash'n'Sassy.  So I look like a surfer even though I live 500 miles from the ocean!

• Love 6
On 5/1/2017 at 1:35 AM, Oly said:

Back in the day I loved Marla Adams--not so much on Y& R where she was not a major character but I think she was Belle on Another World or Secret Strorm or some  CBS show? her husband ran for the senate? ---gee I feel old---

It was The Secret Storm. I remember her from a bit part on the Golden Girls. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

It gives you the carefree tousled waves!  I know this because I use sea salt spray...the good stuff, not Brash'n'Sassy.  So I look like a surfer even though I live 500 miles from the ocean!

That's awesome. Do you make it yourself or buy it off the back of a truck?

• Love 2

My OCD precludes me from buying anything off the back of a truck.  Then there's the whole quandary of products tested on animals.  I used to use Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, thinking it was cruelty-free.  I think it kind of is, but isn't, or it's in a grey area?  So now I use Lush Sea Spray, which definitely is cruelty-free (and about $15 cheaper!)

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

My OCD precludes me from buying anything off the back of a truck.  Then there's the whole quandary of products tested on animals.  I used to use Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray, thinking it was cruelty-free.  I think it kind of is, but isn't, or it's in a grey area?  So now I use Lush Sea Spray, which definitely is cruelty-free (and about $15 cheaper!)

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were joking as this was something I was unaware of. I'd like to try it though.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

TIL.What does salt water do for your hair?

It puts the 'dread' in dreadlocks.  Salt water is actually not good for your hair, but in AH's case, it might be an improvement.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, MollyB said:

It puts the 'dread' in dreadlocks.  Salt water is actually not good for your hair, but in AH's case, it might be an improvement.

I was wondering, because when I lived in Hawaii my hair got super dried out and I thought it was from the salt water and too much sun.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were joking as this was something I was unaware of. I'd like to try it though.

Ohhh, I never joke about my hair!  It's one of my better features!  ;^)

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 4

So that last scene between Billy and Phyllis has her looking like "Oh shit, what have I done?"  Have I thrown Jack away for this loser? What will I do now to end this and get back with Jack? I think her conversation with Lauren about what she and Billy will have now is the most telling thing about this relationship. As old as Phyllis and Billy are, they're acting like teenagers in heat. This will not end well and they'll both regret what they've thrown away in the previous relationships. I do hope it's too late for them to go back and they'll just both disappear from GC. Yuck for both of them. Go away.

• Love 9

Slightly stumbled across Summer previews

The Newmans
Nikki, Victoria and Nick are wary of letting Victor back into their lives. Victor won't give up easily and plans on regaining control of his family, no matter what it takes

Nick/Chelsea 
They will face struggles. Nick can't be completely honest with Chelsea about Victor’s involvement in Adams death which makes connecting with her very difficult.

Mariah/Devon/Hilary/Jordan
Hilary and Devon will always be emotionally connected but are attempting to move on and pursue other relationships. Mariah enjoys dating Devon but notices the deep connection Hilary & Devon share and starts to doubt the strength of their relationship. Hilary is surprised by the connection she shares with Jordan.

Phyllis/Billy/Victoria
Phyllis gives Billy an emotional high; he is able to be himself. Victoria is stability and family for him. A crisis at Brash & Sassy will push Billy further into Victoria's orbit, which she may take advantage of

Abby/Scott/Sharon
Scott and Sharon are in a no pressure relationship. She enjoys the mystery around him. He enjoys that she is so receptive to his unique personality. Abby and Scott lock horns competing in the workplace. They have nothing in common, but you know what they say about opposites attract. Abby's attention will be diverted a little when she gets involved in a startup co. and it's founder

Lily/Cane/Juliet
Cane regrets his night with Juliet and trying to keep his mind on business and staying one step ahead of Billy at B&S. His ruthlessness will causes him to make a rash decision at work that will have a damaging domino effect on his personal life.

Kevin
He is going through a tough time adjusting to fatherhood. He will find himself forced into a situation where he will need to unleash his inner bad boy .

Dina/Jack/Ashley/Traci 
Unfinished business that will affect all the Abbotts, including Traci, which will force them to confront the skeletons in their closet in a classic and emotional family story.

• Love 4
On 5/1/2017 at 11:12 AM, crosby777 said:

As long as villy is over I am glad.. Philly is fun because of all the hate. LOL

On 5/2/2017 at 11:08 AM, MollyB said:

I would be, too, if I didn't think they will drag on a story about Vic 'forgiving' the buttbiscuit (after all, she can forgive her father) and her attempts to reconcile for the children.  [Kinda like Victurd's For My Fambly philosophy.]  She really should 1.) fire noteverBilly, 2.) find that hunk with the sailboat and 3.) go off with aforementioned hunk.  Saltwater could do wonders for her hair.

Although I have no love for Philly, Villy needed to die ages ago, far too many times for me to count, and that was even before Miller left.  It's a shame that MoreBillyThanBilly (I honestly forgot the character's name--Travis or something?) was thrown under the bus and given his walking papers. That, or even had Cane cheat with her and watch Billy and Lily' s heads explode simultaneously. 

• Love 16

Very interesting development for a few Genoa City residents.  As always Lauren and Michael had better watch their backs (not that it will do them much good), Gloria and Sheila aka Jennifer Mitchell have a history of their own, Scott will doubtlessly be pulled into this and quite possibly (due to their current rapport) Sharon, a regular "Perils of Pauline" as dubbed by Billy, could find herself on the wrong side of Sheila Carter as well.

I honestly didn't think we would ever see her again.

• Love 11

Oh God! As little as she needs to be on B&B, she needs to be in Genoa City stalking Lauren (and likely Scotty as well) even less.

Although, if Billy and/or Victor get caught in her crossfire, I likely would overlook quite a few things and go with it.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Oh God! As little as she needs to be on B&B, she needs to be in Genoa City stalking Lauren (and likely Scotty as well) even less.

Although, if Billy and/or Victor get caught in her crossfire, I likely would overlook quite a few things and go with it.

Sheila's the only one I think could legit take down Victor in the cold blooded way he deserves and not give any damns. The only drawback is that he'd be made a martyr in death for being the 'victim' of an unstable sociopath when he has targeted his foes using unstable women as tools of destruction for almost a decade. Billy, Jack, and Adam have suffered grievous bodily harm (rape, imprisonment, and death) due to his crap. It would be ironic if the great Victor Newman finally met his maker due to the Queen of unstable women.

But then my mom would be sad. She still likes the old buzzard despite his sins.

• Love 11

i was just visiting a different site and they had a spoiler about the court case.

cane gives his version then it's juliette's turn.  she mixes a little fact and fiction.

she says that she helped a very drunk cane back to his room then says that cane told her she could have the job if she slept with him..cane denies it.

then LESLIE shows a security tape from hotel showing cane and juliette entering his hotel room and then shows the next morning when juliette leaves.  there is also a time stamp on the video...lily is upset..

LOL  all i can say about it is oh well........

• Love 7
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

i was just visiting a different site and they had a spoiler about the court case.

cane gives his version then it's juliette's turn.  she mixes a little fact and fiction.

she says that she helped a very drunk cane back to his room then says that cane told her she could have the job if she slept with him..cane denies it.

then LESLIE shows a security tape from hotel showing cane and juliette entering his hotel room and then shows the next morning when juliette leaves.  there is also a time stamp on the video...lily is upset..

LOL  all i can say about it is oh well........

There is the possibility that this actually did happen, the way Juliet recounts it, because we never saw the scene, but....

It is more likely that Juliet is lying.  First, she got Cane drunk intentionally.  Then she went to his room with him.  They probably didn't have sex, we only got a flashback of a kiss, and they are standing.  And then them in bed asleep.   Also Juliet wasted no time in whispering to Jordan about what a wild and crazy man Cane is when he has a little alcohol in him.  So she is def devious and okay with lying, I think.

But Cane was beyond stupid getting drunk with her, and allowing her to get him to his room.  And then trying to get her the job overseas far away from him, when he realized he had slept with her (at least he thinks he did).  And Cane is responsible for the entire hockey deal going south, which led to Juliet being fired.  So he is no innocent here.  A bit of karma.

• Love 9

Juliet must be some kind of tactical and strategic genius. She saw so far into the future that  when she met Cane in Japan, she knew that if she  got him drunk  he would end up with her in his room, Victoria would offer her a job, Billy would get the hockey players to talk about betting, Juliet would then in her capacity of marketing person be asked to call the team, fuck that up, be fired and voila! a sexual harassment suit would ensue, in which she would retain the spellbinding Leslie to represent her and she wins = PROFIT. Like I said genius.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

What I don't get is that if they had sex in Japan, she wasn't employed by B&S at the time so he wasn't her boss or even a coworker. How is this a legit harassment suit? Why would any lawyer think it was?

Yes, that is an excellent point and I think that even came up via Leslie talking with the judge.   I cannot recall how she rationalized that because it all happened before she got the job.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

What I don't get is that if they had sex in Japan, she wasn't employed by B&S at the time so he wasn't her boss or even a coworker. How is this a legit harassment suit? Why would any lawyer think it was?

3 hours ago, bannana said:

Yes, that is an excellent point and I think that even came up via Leslie talking with the judge.   I cannot recall how she rationalized that because it all happened before she got the job.

Isn't this the famous "Hawaii Volcano Toss In vs. Genoa City" case, applicable wherever logic interferes with plot device?  I assume it's also invoked on daily basis to keep Victor's withered behind from the chopping block.

And it's in current use in Washington, or so I understand.

• Love 13

I agree that if Juliet and Cane had sex overseas when she wasn't employed by B&S (stupid name) then she has no case against B&S. And on another note, it's time to set fire to the "sex on the sofa" sofa. It's been defiled too many times. YUCK!! Isn't there a bed in that place??!! 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I agree that if Juliet and Cane had sex overseas when she wasn't employed by B&S (stupid name) then she has no case against B&S. And on another note, it's time to set fire to the "sex on the sofa" sofa. It's been defiled too many times. YUCK!! Isn't there a bed in that place??!! 

Ha!  I just said the same thing in the episode thread!

Yeah, I don't think this case would have any merit in real life.  All of Michael's points, and even Cane's points, make way more sense than any of Leslie's.

• Love 6

So are we done with Kevin and Chloe now?  Are they just going to secretly live in that poor doctors house like the world's worst rodent infestation?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, boes said:

So are we done with Kevin and Chloe now?  Are they just going to secretly live in that poor doctors house like the world's worst rodent infestation?

And, is Kev going to breeze into GC, pick up Bella, and never be seen again?  What about grandmas Esther and Glo?  And uncle Mikey?

• Love 8

I don't know how they are going to explain the Sheila return here.  On B&B, when Katie told Sheila she thought she was dead, Sheila said that there are a lot of rumors out there about her. Since she "died" on Y&R, no further explanation was required.  I wonder what stupid thing the Y&R writers are going to come up with.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I don't know how they are going to explain the Sheila return here.  On B&B, when Katie told Sheila she thought she was dead, Sheila said that there are a lot of rumors out there about her. Since she "died" on Y&R, no further explanation was required.  I wonder what stupid thing the Y&R writers are going to come up with.

easy peasy...like pheila said to lauren, "you shot the wrong one".

• Love 7
On 6/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, Gam2 said:

retire it to the StickySofa hall of shame and garbage dump. It's soap's way to insure only skinnies need apply.  It's why they dumped Tracy.

• Love 2

Maybe Sheila will bring grandbaby Lucy to visit Grannie Phyllis and they can both wear "World's Best Grandma" teeshirts together, give ButtBiscuit a real treat!

I should go text that to Jason Thompson on his fun new app!

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, boes said:

Maybe Sheila will bring grandbaby Lucy to visit Grannie Phyllis and they can both wear "World's Best Grandma" teeshirts together, give ButtBiscuit a real treat!

I should go text that to Jason Thompson on his fun new app!

5 bucks, please.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, boes said:

Whoa, I had never thought about Lucy getting shortchanged in the grandma department. What would she write in an essay about her grandmothers? "One ran over a man and made him impotent" and "The other stole a baby, and tried to kill great grandma in a fire. And that's just the tip of the iceberg."

• Love 12

Y&R's hair folk should check out GOT or Lethal Weapon  (Clayne Crawford's been my babe since playing a somehow likeable but prickish jerk on Rectify) and he does the curly combed back controled/falling forward wildman thing really well. 

MYson's hair is too stiff and it makes it look dirty. Jon Snow can pull it off--- hey it's the dark ages--- No lice is a plus.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, peacheslatour said:

Actually, a person doesn't have to be an employee of a company to be harassed by one that is (they can be a contractor, consultant, etc.) and the individual who is employed promises (stated or implied) that there will be some quid pro quo reward for engaging in the sexual contact. Harassment within the context mutual employment doesn't even have to be physical contact. In Juliet's case, even if they did have sex, it would have been consensual provided he was not drunk enough to impair his physical wherewithal to perform, which would indicate to me that he wasn't too drunk to "forget" the encounter in its entirety. Whether she set him up from the beginning or used his condition thereafter is what's in question here. I'm of the camp that believes she didn't set out to do this but was more than opportunistic enough to seize the situation as a means to finagle a lucrative job out of him. She had ammo about the nearly-blown deal to use against him already. When he got shitfaced, she used that as well. I don't believe he was able to do anything beyond hitting the sheets in a drunk coma. I think she simply planted the camisole in his bag and set up the aftermath.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, crosby777 said:

I disagree.. Cane got Cane drunk.. she didn't force it down his throat.

I totally agree with this,  I always say: you are your own liquor control board.

But she played him and he was stupid enough to get shit-faced

• Love 10
7 hours ago, bannana said:

I totally agree with this,  I always say: you are your own liquor control board.

But she played him and he was stupid enough to get shit-faced

If Victoria or Abby drank and got fall down drunk and a guy 'helped' them to their room and had sex with them could he sue?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

If Victoria or Abby drank and got fall down drunk and a guy 'helped' them to their room and had sex with them could he sue?

If sweet words of job opportunity were slurred whispered as a condition of sex and he agreed and then later got fired on a bogus charge to cover up the drunken promisee, well, then, yeah.  Actually, anybody can sue anybody anytime. Doesn't mean they will win.  The courts are there to sort it out.

• Love 6
On 6/23/2017 at 11:47 AM, valleycliffe said:

easy peasy...like pheila said to lauren, "you shot the wrong one".

Hmmm..so Phyllis is really dead & Sheila had more full body plastic surgery to go back to looking like herself.  Who can GT really be?  I mean, as everybody says, Phyllis & Billy would never be interested in each other, so if they're going to go all out weird by bringing Sheila back I'd kind of like GT Phyllis being an imposter.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Hmmm..so Phyllis is really dead & Sheila had more full body plastic surgery to go back to looking like herself.  Who can GT really be?  I mean, as everybody says, Phyllis & Billy would never be interested in each other, so if they're going to go all out weird by bringing Sheila back I'd kind of like GT Phyllis being an imposter.

LOL i wish!!  but no, i meant that pheila was really sugar.. 

*** kanyeshrug ***  i am sure the soap will make up something or just ignore that whole s/l like it was a dream or something.

• Love 1