Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Lord Of The Manor

• Start Topic

(Sonja's belly skin shows me that she's had lipo - a less dramatic version of what happened to Tara Reid.)

Didn't she go for a lipo consult on the show? I want to say her first season?

i felt bad for Sonja when straight out the gate  Ramona claimed Sonja sleeps with everyone.  That is just no way to talk to a friend.

I agree. That was nasty. But what proceeded it was Sonja insisting that Moaner needs to get laid and insulting the guys she dates. Not excusing her response, but I think Ramona was lashing out because Sonja's critique of her dating game hurt her. Frankly, I think they're both shitty friends who just like to party together and act ridiculous. 

• Love 11

She was also pretty grabby with Sonja.  She's lucky that Sonja is a very touch feely person.  If Beth were grabbing at someone like herself, things would have gone down a little differently.  I have a larger than average personal space, and if I was being screamed at, told to shut the fuck up, and physically grabbed, I would have walked or probably run from her.  I don't know how much I believe in astrology, but I'm a Scorpio just like Beth, and I think we would clash big time.  I'm very self-aware of my stereotypical Scorpio attributes, and I realize I'm an acquired taste.  It took me years to figure this stuff out, and it's really easy to drive people away.  I'm just not sure Beth is self-aware enough to realize she's the one who sets the tone of her relationships.

I'm thinking Sonja wants the bathtub because it's a practical place to crash, when she comes home messy drunk and blacks out.  She can wake up (you know she must sleep nude) and immediately hose herself down.

She talked about how difficult it was to move on after her husband died.  I think she deliberately keeps a bit detached from John because it's a comfortable relationship, and she won't be devastated if he died.  She doesn't seem to want an all encompassing relationship, and she's keeping her heart guarded.

Redhead Zombie, I too am a Scorpio what are some of the traits?  Just curious.

I am tiring of this show.

• Love 1

Ramona is about 115 lbs soaking wet with a waist that’s probably in the low 20s.  The only soft spot on her body is her belly.  Just because it’s not rock hard (or an anorexic concavity beneath her ribcage) doesn’t mean she has an apple shape!  That said, it’s remarkable to see somebody so physically fit so completely physically uncoordinated.  

Sonja has some nerve saying LuAnn's clothing line is for the masses not the classes.

A proud member of the masses, but I don’t cobble together old bathing suits, paint over the scratches on my pocketbooks or have my teeth held in by glue.

• Love 18

"Breaking up" and "Not fucking anymore" are entirely two different things. I'm guessing that they were still fuck buddy's where Adam's definition of the term was friend with benefits and her definition of the term was possibly reentering into a relationship in due time. Admitting to the fuck buddy version is not something anyone involved is eager to cop to so there's no choice but to accept the semantics version of the whole thing but not me. I will happily continue to believe this instead.

LuAnn never said that her niece and Adam were still sleeping together. In fact, no one claimed that the niece and Adam were still having sex with each other and the niece has been silent on the whole matter. She has not said 1 word on it, even to defend her Aunt's OTT reaction. I really believe that LuAnn/her niece never had any problem with Carole and Adam hooking up, at all, ever. I suspect that LuAnn is still angry at what happened in T&C and hoped to sway viewers opinion of Carole before we see it in hopes that viewer support would be with her, LuAnn, after we see/hear whatever.

• Love 4

Yup. It's not a RHoNY vacation until Ramona goes batshit over something, wears a giant roller in her bangs, and floats in the pool with her noodle.

Bunny wish scene:

The ladies decide to go to the beach for some fun in the sun.

Ramona goes in with 3 floaty noodles and a tall glass of Pinot Grigio.

Since I started working out I'm a betta swimmah now, yes, I'm really a good swimmah, I'm so zen now.

Then Ramona swims into a rip current, in a panic the pinot grigio slips from her hand...

This is all I need... ROFS

• Love 2

Didn't she go for a lipo consult on the show? I want to say her first season?

I agree. That was nasty. But what proceeded it was Sonja insisting that Moaner needs to get laid and insulting the guys she dates. Not excusing her response, but I think Ramona was lashing out because Sonja's critique of her dating game hurt her. Frankly, I think they're both shitty friends who just like to party together and act ridiculous. 

Ramona has said horrible things to Sonja.  I remember when they were in Morocco and Ramona got that reading done (the woman told her that Mario had another woman).  Sonja was very upset about it.  Ramona shrugged it off and babbled that, [unlike Sonja's former marriage] hers was secure, she married for love not money and married a man her own age.  (This is not verbatim, but pretty close.)  She unwittingly revealed what she thought of Sonja then. 

I agree with you--Ramona and Sonja are just partying friends.  When shit gets real, it all goes downhill.

• Love 14

A proud member of the masses, but I don’t cobble together old bathing suits, paint over the scratches on my pocketbooks or have my teeth held in by glue.

This has me so weak, I'm holding onto the door jamb.    Cobble together.  BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

• Love 3

Redhead Zombie, I too am a Scorpio what are some of the traits?  Just curious.

Scorpio in a Nutshell:

Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Scorpios have a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if they ask questions, they are trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio's are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm

• Love 3
(edited)

Did Bethenny "I only eat shellfish" eat any of that delicious looking lobster?  I thought when Lu came inside to tell her and Sonja that dinner had been served, Beth told her that she wasn't eating.  Has Bethenny eaten anything on camera, or does she just survive on SG fake food snacks?

Edited by izabella
  • Love 8
(edited)

LuAnn never said that her niece and Adam were still sleeping together. In fact, no one claimed that the niece and Adam were still having sex with each other and the niece has been silent on the whole matter. She has not said 1 word on it, even to defend her Aunt's OTT reaction. I really believe that LuAnn/her niece never had any problem with Carole and Adam hooking up, at all, ever. I suspect that LuAnn is still angry at what happened in T&C and hoped to sway viewers opinion of Carole before we see it in hopes that viewer support would be with her, LuAnn, after we see/hear whatever.

Which is why in my post I point out that confirming fuck buddy status is not something anyone will be rushing to confirm or put out there. Like I said I will happily continue to believe that there was some kind of sketchiness going on there. Is there a crime to be fuck buddy's? No. Was it wrong for Adam to bed someone else. Nope. Is it wrong that Carole wants to get her ya ya's off with someone connected in her circle  (however slight)? Ehhhh, not my cup of tea but ya know not the worse thing ever. Does Lu have a right to feel second hand hurt for her niece? Absolutely. Is it cool that Carole wants to handle the situation as dismissive as she has? So uncool.

What I see are the basic points in the equation. Adam dated Luann's niece. Adam started fucking Carole. Luann was awkward about it. Carol was dismissive about it. No matter how many different directions this gets pulled in with Lu this, Lu that, 1 year ago, 2 years ago, friends, broke up, he's the chef, Carols too old, To me Carole was fucked up to act like Lu and/or her niece shouldn't have any feelings about anything. That was a ridiculous and immature position to take and she took it anyway then she continued the dismissive disregard in order to keep throwing shade at Lu because Lu felt a certain kinda way and didn't handle the situation as well as she could. A way that most people could see even a little bit wasn't completely wrong and within her right to feel.  Like really?

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 9

"Breaking up" and "Not fucking anymore" are entirely two different things. I'm guessing that they were still fuck buddy's where Adam's definition of the term was friend with benefits and her definition of the term was possibly reentering into a relationship in due time. Admitting to the fuck buddy version is not something anyone involved is eager to cop to so there's no choice but to accept the semantics version of the whole thing but not me. I will happily continue to believe this instead.

Well, yes. Because you've made it quite clear you think Carole's the villain in the situation. Regardless of the information that they've presented you're determined to believe something to the contrary.

Personally, I don't really care one way or another about Adam and Carole. I just fail to understand why anyone would be so set on thinking there's something insidious about the situation. "Carole the cougar" is the least interesting storyline to me, maybe even less so than Bethenny crying. Carole and Adam are adults, they can fuck/date/share bikes all day long, who cares. I only really find Luann's delayed outrage really suspect... yet fascinating?

• Love 5

There's also some sort of issue with Luann and/or Ramona bringing home a guy. I think Heather gets pissed off about it? And Lu keeps hinting that something happens in T&C between her and Carole, possibly related to the guy?

The bug and the macrame dress

I've read Ramona has a bug up her ass.

Was this SAID bug? If yes, was it trying to escape or was it trying to get back in?

I was SOL at Ramona wigging out.

This was Ramona's version of Turtle Twerking - one part Elaine from Seinfeld dance move, one part Macarena, one part Chicken Dance and a whole lot of Mrs. Whiggins

Hahahahaha

• Love 2

At the end of Lord of the Manor episode they showed some previews.  I thought i saw Dorinda upset at Heather and Heather saying don't yell at me.  Might explain why Dorinda is so annoyed with Heather in her blogs and on twitter.  I have to watch again.

Sounds interesting - Dorinda seems pretty level headed; I'm enjoying her!

(edited)

Girl consider whom you're referring to. Now say that last that part again.

I know. If these women were civilized even 60% of the time, Bravo would never have cast them for the show.

Not a girl, btw. I will update my profile to reflect that. embarrassed-smiley62.gif

According to Carole? Cause of course she definitely has accurate information. It seems ABSOLUTELY believable that dude was still having the occasional fuck with Lu's niece right up to when he met Carole. Let's get real people. I find it so annoying when people use semantics as a way to justify things.

Not just according to Carole. Even LuAnn admitted those two had been broken up for quite some time. There's no semantic justification going on here so I don't know what in blazes you're talking about.

As far as her body, she looks great, but seems to have no control over what it does. Maybe she should put down the weights and take a yoga class to work on a mind-body connection (I've never taken one but I think that's what happens!) The way she carries herself, Lucite heels or not, is just so awkward.

That might explain Moaner's zombie lurch down the runway. Edited by Rahul
  • Love 2

There's also some sort of issue with Luann and/or Ramona bringing home a guy. I think Heather gets pissed off about it? And Lu keeps hinting that something happens in T&C between her and Carole, possibly related to the guy?

Lu and Carole were in a bar in T&C and both locked their slougar radar on a young cub.  They went after him then Lu pulled out a picture of her niece, shoved it in  the cub's face and yelled "You can't have him Carole, he has seen my niece!"

I might have dreamed that.............

• Love 2
(edited)

Well, yes. Because you've made it quite clear you think Carole's the villain in the situation. Regardless of the information that they've presented you're determined to believe something to the contrary.

Personally, I don't really care one way or another about Adam and Carole. I just fail to understand why anyone would be so set on thinking there's something insidious about the situation. "Carole the cougar" is the least interesting storyline to me, maybe even less so than Bethenny crying. Carole and Adam are adults, they can fuck/date/share bikes all day long, who cares. I only really find Luann's delayed outrage really suspect... yet fascinating?

I'm not villanizing Carole. I'm reacting mainly to her dismissive attitude. I don't think Lu was all that out of line with her awkwardness or the little bit of shade she was throwing Carole over it. It was Carole's response to what I felt were mild irritations and understandable discomfort that really bugs me. It wasn't for all that. Carole was acting completely surprised that fucking someone's ex may just cause a bit of waves and she also acted like people needed to "get over it" in .012 seconds cause she couldn't be bothered by anyone else's feelings over the matter. Hey, don't give a fuck if you don't want to but Carole, honey, people can feel however they want about the pathetic display of desperation and give you the side eye for depositing the stench close enough to the circle to smell.

• Love 17

I get this image of Andy sitting in the editing bay with the editors, just cracking up at everything Bethenny says because she's his friend. He's probably, like, "Yeah, keep that in! It's hilarious!" Meanwhile, a segment of viewers are like, "What in all the hell? More Bethenny?!"

Season 1 Bethenny was funny - her observations were cute and humorous.  Now  I think she's trying too hard.  I think she was told to be witty in her talking heads especially, but it just comes across as mean and forced.  But I agree, I'm sure Andy thinks she's the best thing since....whatever.   (JMO).

• Love 7

Why are Ramona & Sonja so afraid of getting their hair wet?  Do they have extensions or weaves or full wigs on their heads?  If my hair gets wet accidentally and I plan to go somewhere, I use a blow dryer.to fix it.  Is it a phobia thing that they don't like water on their faces?  So many things about these two baffle me, but this freak out over wet hair is in the top 5.

Back on Ye Olde Site, during the airings of SpaSplashGate and then SplashOarGate, a poster offered this theory on why Moaner was so incredibly enraged by water hitting her hair:

The poster said most likely Moaner was (is) using Rogaine or another one of those Rx products for thinning hair. The stuff gets applied to the scalp when the hair is dry. Poster said that you can't get water on the product because it runs down the hair shaft making it stringy; in addition, it's a dark color so blondes (or "blondes") end up with grimy streaks.

IMO, this explanation makes total sense. I imagine Sonja, who is desperate to project an image of nubile youth, also uses the stuff. I can't recall who the poster was so, if you're on this site, jump in (but don't splash Moaner when you do!)

• Love 4

Did Bethenny "I only eat shellfish" eat any of that delicious looking lobster?  I thought when Lu came inside to tell her and Sonja that dinner had been served, Beth told her that she wasn't eating.  Has Bethenny eaten anything on camera, or does she just survive on SG fake food snacks?

She ate half a piece of rigatoni at the restaurant on the last episode.  It held her over until the T&C trip.

• Love 10

Do you remember Sonja at the market in Morocco? She was clutching her bag like she was going to be robbed. Not the behavior of a well seasoned traveller

I have been saying this for a while!  Sonja and Ramona both put on airs like they are So Sophisticated but it's very telling when we see what Awful Travelers they are!  These are two ladies that barely travel outside a one mile radius of their homes, let alone the world beyond Manhattan.  I feel embarrassed for them but hey, if they like their bubble that's fine.  But it's quite obvious they are not seasoned travelers.

• Love 5

"Breaking up" and "Not fucking anymore" are entirely two different things. I'm guessing that they were still fuck buddy's where Adam's definition of the term was friend with benefits and her definition of the term was possibly reentering into a relationship in due time. Admitting to the fuck buddy version is not something anyone involved is eager to cop to so there's no choice but to accept the semantics version of the whole thing but not me. I will happily continue to believe this instead.

We only know for certain that Nicole and Adam broke up "a while ago" or "a long time ago," both phrases that came out of LuAnn's and Carole's mouths, respectively. You've posited a post-break up, fuck buddy situation or theory or whatever, which pretty much looks like a "Prove the nonexistence of this thing" theory. I mean, girl, I guess.

Ramona is about 115 lbs soaking wet with a waist that’s probably in the low 20s.  The only soft spot on her body is her belly.  Just because it’s not rock hard (or an anorexic concavity beneath her ribcage) doesn’t mean she has an apple shape!  That said, it’s remarkable to see somebody so physically fit so completely physically uncoordinated.  

On point number one--yes! On point two--I've died! My ghost is finishing up this post.

I still hold fast to this theory. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Someone mentioned Lu called Ramona a cow during the room run, so I watched that scene obsessively and didn't hear that. I don't doubt she said it, I doubt my hearing, even with my iPad volume on high. I am not a Ramona lover but for Lu to call her a cow is below the belt. Tactless bitch yes but 'cow' coming out of the mouth of the 'poster woman' on etiquette shows she lacks class herself.

Bethany believes she is a psychiatrist/therapist but she didn't get a clue out of all those sessions. Go away Bethany and stop saying such crude remarks that are going to embarrass Bryn some day.

Edited by Deb2197
  • Love 1
(edited)

Not just according to Carole. Even LuAnn admitted those two had been broken up for quite some time. There's no semantic justification going on here so I don't know what in blazes you're talking about.

Semantics, everyone confirming the time frame of the "official" break up meaning that they couldn't have possible, absolutely no way, could have still been fucking. Cause noooooo, people never end a relationship but keep having sex when the opportunity presents itself if they are still friendly with each other. No way could something like that ever happen.  I mean Carole and Luanne says her niece and Adam broke up way back when so that must definitely mean that from that day forward they only ever interacted with their clothes on from that day forward cause ya know its impossible, what with that break up date, signed, notarized, submitted to federal court and set in stone and all.

• Love 2

Do you remember Sonja at the market in Morocco? She was clutching her bag like she was going to be robbed. Not the behavior of a well seasoned traveller

I have been saying this for a while!  Sonja and Ramona both put on airs like they are So Sophisticated but it's very telling when we see what Awful Travelers they are!  These are two ladies that barely travel outside a one mile radius of their homes, let alone the world beyond Manhattan.  I feel embarrassed for them but hey, if they like their bubble that's fine.  But it's quite obvious they are not seasoned travelers.

• Love 1

She ate half a piece of rigatoni at the restaurant on the last episode.  It held her over until the T&C trip.

ROFS Crikey

Let's not forget the lick of frosting at Georgetown Cupcakes

She also had 3 edamame pods...when they landed in her stomach she looked like she was carrying triplets.

Luckily, she was able to lose that ounce before the T&C trip

• Love 3
(edited)

We only know for certain that Nicole and Adam broke up "a while ago" or "a long time ago," both phrases that came out of LuAnn's and Carole's mouths, respectively. You've posited a post-break up, fuck buddy situation or theory or whatever, which pretty much looks like a "Prove the nonexistence of this thing" theory. I mean, girl, I guess.

I don't need any certainty. I just don't buy it. It's a vibe I get over that whole exchange. It's an instinct that kicks in when I see the subject come up with them. How Lu handles it and how Carole handles it. How Carole is with Adam, how she spoke on it in the beginning. Somethings off and honestly my theory isn't really all that much of a stretch.  Either way Carole's fucking him now and who knows, maybe, just maybe they WILL be broken up for "6 months" before he's off fucking someone she knows, but I doubt it.

• Love 3

OK, something that I hadn't even thought about before, but -- WTF is Resident Magazine?  Is that one of those free throw-away thingies?  Sigh, the doormen in my building banished those things, so I don't get to see 'em anymore.  But I think they're avail in those dingy-looking rusted-out bins I'm kinda afraid touching.  Oh well, guess I'll never see a print-out of Lu's cover op.  

Er, and I guess I shouldn't ask this question, (but you know I will anyway), certainly given Sonja being on the cover of Latina Show Magazine -- but why exactly is Lu on the cover of Resident Magazine?  Maybe Resident Magazine just puts any random person on their cover and I actually might have a shot at it too -- given that I am "famous" here for witnessing & reporting back on the status of whether Sonja's windows are open?

Honestly, I just luv how these broads keep getting their mugs on the covers of mags I've never heard of.

Oh, one other question -- and this one's really, really, really troubling me -- and I'm not even sure I wanna know the answer to it.  Just asking it is important to me tho.  Er, um, um, um, just who is Lu having this "mind-blowing" sex with -- and how old is this person?  Sonja young?  Oh, maybe I don't wanna know the answer.  Wait -- could it be Harry?  Ew.

Resident gives a self-description on its' twiter site and the first tweet up is an invitation to a Dorinda medley event tonight:  https://twitter.com/ny_resident

Back on Ye Olde Site, during the airings of SpaSplashGate and then SplashOarGate, a poster offered this theory on why Moaner was so incredibly enraged by water hitting her hair:

The poster said most likely Moaner was (is) using Rogaine or another one of those Rx products for thinning hair. The stuff gets applied to the scalp when the hair is dry. Poster said that you can't get water on the product because it runs down the hair shaft making it stringy; in addition, it's a dark color so blondes (or "blondes") end up with grimy streaks.

IMO, this explanation makes total sense. I imagine Sonja, who is desperate to project an image of nubile youth, also uses the stuff. I can't recall who the poster was so, if you're on this site, jump in (but don't splash Moaner when you do!)

Wet hair is not attractive on most people.  I think Kristen gets her hair wet but i didn;t notice the other ladies getting their hair wet and being filmed. My guess is Ramona gets a blow out and doesn't have the ability to re-style her hair on the fly without looking like RHOC's Katie Hamilton.  https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/577165032838062081/C-uNplw6.jpeg

• Love 4

Semantics, everyone confirming the time frame of the "official" break up meaning that they couldn't have possible, absolutely no way, could have still been fucking. Cause noooooo, people never end a relationship but keep having sex when the opportunity presents itself if they are still friendly with each other. No way could something like that ever happen.  I mean Carole and Luanne says her niece and Adam broke up way back when so that must definitely mean that from that day forward they only ever interacted with their clothes on. 

By your own admission in an earlier post, you are "happily continu[ing] to believe" your own timeline or version of events no matter what evidence has been provided to the contrary. Even if the niece and Adam were friends with occasional benefits, that doesn't give LuAnne the right to be all butthurt about it.

The fact that Nicole and Adam were not in a committed, exclusive relationship means Adam has the freedom to date other women and even sow his oats, if he so chooses. Nicole should know better than to feel hurt or betrayed if and when she chose to have casual sex with an ex of hers. That's a messy situation that you don't enter unless you can handle it. Friends with benefits means no strings attached.

• Love 8

Am I the only one that laughs when I see women with the tote bags and "MK" emblazoned on it?  Maybe they are THE BEST made totes for $200 gbut they look butt ugly to me and screams "I bought this with totes with MK because I want you all to be ipressed that I spent $200 for a tote bag."  I know $200 isn't much for people but $200 for someone's initials seems silly to me.  

Sasha wrote:

Am I the only one that laughs when I see women with the tote bags and "MK" emblazoned on it?  Maybe they are THE BEST made totes for $200 gbut they look butt ugly to me and screams "I bought this with totes with MK because I want you all to be ipressed that I spent $200 for a tote bag."  I know $200 isn't much for people but $200 for someone's initials seems silly to me.

This reminds me of an old New Yorker cartoon in which a man is at a dept. store counter being shown some merchandise, and he says to the salesperson, "If my mother wanted to name me Yves St. Laurent she would have named me Yves St. Laurent."

• Love 5

By your own admission in an earlier post, you are "happily continu[ing] to believe" your own timeline or version of events no matter what evidence has been provided to the contrary. Even if the niece and Adam were friends with occasional benefits, that doesn't give LuAnne the right to be all butthurt about it.

The fact that Nicole and Adam were not in a committed, exclusive relationship means Adam has the freedom to date other women and even sow his oats, if he so chooses. Nicole should know better than to feel hurt or betrayed if and when she chose to have casual sex with an ex of hers. That's a messy situation that you don't enter unless you can handle it. Friends with benefits means no strings attached.

Someone tells me I can't feel hurt for my niece because the rule book of casual sex forbids it? Better Gwaan with that mess, Carole.  My issue is how quick Carole was to wave away as unimportant other people's POSSIBLE feelings and discomfort over the issue. I mean shit, nobody was begging her to wear some scarlet A so her defensive disregard was unnecessary. Don't do messy shit and you don't have to deal with messy reactions.

• Love 10

Don't do messy shit and you don't have to deal with messy reactions.

Exactly. Sleeping with an ex without the promise of monogamy is some messy shit. If Nicole was still boinking Adam just before he and Carole got together as you claim, then by your own logic she should have been prepared for the fall out.

• Love 7
(edited)

Luann is upset because she says that her niece is upset.  I don't believe that Luann gives two figs who Carole sleeps with.

Exactly! Plain and simple. I think the fuel to this little non issue was based on Carole's unnecessary need to dismiss Lu's discomfort and turn it into Lu trying to make a BIG issue out of it when all Lu was doing was not hiding that the situation was awkward which no matter my theory, the truth, what was said, when the relationship was over seemed completely understandable to me.  Carole did not need to treat it as something no one close to the situation could feel anything about. It's like she banged the gavel and revoked Lu and the ex's right to emotions starting from the infamous break up date. I didn't like that approach because it wasn't necessary and not within her power anyway. It's not for her to dictate how they feel if they did indeed have any feelings on the manner.

• Love 6

Exactly. Sleeping with an ex without the promise of monogamy is some messy shit. If Nicole was still boinking Adam just before he and Carole got together as you claim, then by your own logic she should have been prepared for the fall out.

Feeling still get hurt no reason to be a cold hearted bitch about being the new chick the dude is fucking. Like I said no one was begging Carole to wear a scarlet A so the cold, I'm too cool to care about the last bitches feelings even though she's Lu's niece approach still makes this about Carole being pretty shitty and not so much about Lu and her niece and their feelings over the matter.

Not to be a pain, but can the Luann/Carole/Adam/Nicole discussion go to the correct episode thread?  I don't recall that being an issue in this episode, and frankly, I'm tired of hearing the same old rehashed again.

No worries. Putting a big fat PERIOD on it.  Cause when all is said and done Carole will still be guilty of the biggest crime of all which is shopping at forever 21.

Carole: "I got this at forever 21"

Lu: "Really, but that's Sonja young"  :-P

• Love 8

Which is why in my post I point out that confirming fuck buddy status is not something anyone will be rushing to confirm or put out there. Like I said I will happily continue to believe that there was some kind of sketchiness going on there. Is there a crime to be fuck buddy's? No. Was it wrong for Adam to bed someone else. Nope. Is it wrong that Carole wants to get her ya ya's off with someone connected in her circle  (however slight)? Ehhhh, not my cup of tea but ya know not the worse thing ever. Does Lu have a right to feel second hand hurt for her niece? Absolutely. Is it cool that Carole wants to handle the situation as dismissive as she has? So uncool.

What I see are the basic points in the equation. Adam dated Luann's niece. Adam started fucking Carole. Luann was awkward about it. Carol was dismissive about it. No matter how many different directions this gets pulled in with Lu this, Lu that, 1 year ago, 2 years ago, friends, broke up, he's the chef, Carols too old, To me Carole was fucked up to act like Lu and/or her niece shouldn't have any feelings about anything. That was a ridiculous and immature position to take and she took it anyway then she continued the dismissive disregard in order to keep throwing shade at Lu because Lu felt a certain kinda way and didn't handle the situation as well as she could. A way that most people could see even a little bit wasn't completely wrong and within her right to feel.  Like really?

Except that Carole didn't throw shade towards LuAnn until LuAnn started throwing shade AFTER the season began on TV and Carole was only dismissive in her TH's that were filmed after filming was done. LuAnn was fine during filming until whatever happens in T&C and even after that they were seen/photo'd out together after filming for the season ended. If LuAnn were really upset at Carole, they would not have been out together when the season was over. 

• Love 3
Luanne's EVine event

Sonja: Someone just gave me the side-eye
Ramona: Cyanide, doesn't that kill you?

Ramona: What's this?
Server: Figs on...
Ramona: Pigs?

Too funny

Add last week's Bros Before Hoes confusion. That Moaner.....smh

• Love 5

Finally a small increase

1.4/0.58

http://www.tv-recaps...une-23.html?m=1

Wow, that's actually kinda decent.  Maybe viewers were expecting Scary Island 2.0 & tuned in.  Interesting that ratings for Secrets & Wives, which was shown right after, were really awful.  Didn't have any interest to watch, but it looks like a terrible show.  Anyhoo, maybe the previews/commercials of B screaming STFU drew viewers in.  Uh-oh, we gonna be getting that shit every ep now?  Yikers!  Me skeered.

"I'm not good. I'm not nice. I'm just right!"

Guess I should watch this ep again -- at least another 50 more times to catch every single mo, but I'm lost.  Explain -- anyone, please?

I know. If these women were civilized even 60% of the time, Bravo would never have cast them for the show.

Not a girl, btw. I will update my profile to reflect that. embarrassed-smiley62.gif

That might explain Moaner's zombie lurch down the runway.

d'oh!  sorry.  no need to adjust, I can just pay attention ;) 

I didn't catch this until I re-watched the episode on the DVR

Andy Cohen is in a Snapple commercial - lots of NY references.

and it's awful.  He must've directed it or something because his creepola tinder ways are on full display.

• Love 4

This show is absolutely hysterical, just hilarious, I laughed for a full hour with this episode. I loved the race for the best room by Ramona and Sonja. And according to Bethenny, 'God punished them for being so grabby' and they didn't get a bathtub. So Sonja and Ramona had to figure out all that shower stuff with the handles and spray jets and oh no....possibly getting their hair wet.

They all look amazing in their bikini's, especially Kristen and Bethenny. Ramona looked to be in great shape but she's clumsy and un-ladylike with her 'hooker shoes'.  She has the grace of an awkward teenage giraffe.

• Love 9
(edited)

"Breaking up" and "Not fucking anymore" are entirely two different things. I'm guessing that they were still fuck buddy's where Adam's definition of the term was friend with benefits and her definition of the term was possibly reentering into a relationship in due time. Admitting to the fuck buddy version is not something anyone involved is eager to cop to so there's no choice but to accept the semantics version of the whole thing but not me. I will happily continue to believe this instead.

As far as I am concerned Lu can be mad about this situation if she wants to be mad about it. Anger isn't always rational. I completely get that. My issue is that she wasn't angry. She might have been shocked at first. Maybe annoyed or surprised by the way it all happened and she found out about it. But she wasn't mad. We have seen her interact with Carole on numerous occasions since this. In the episode right after she found out about their relationship she and Carole got out of taking the group limo to AC and traveled over together - just the two of them. A couple of weeks ago when they came to the AOA party they arrived together. They were close and having a ball together in the Berkshire's. They were still posting plenty of pics of each other hanging out together on social media - with just each other sometimes at Lu's house - after this all happened. Carole is the only one making any sense in this deal, and I like Lu and always have. They were very close friends with Lu having no real issues about the Adam deal until something happens in T&C. Lu can pretend like this was all about her nieces tender feelings, but she needs for all of us to forget that there were real cameras around capturing the footage of her NOT being that concerned about her niece for the vast majority of the season.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 7

Who was edited out?  There were a few references from the HWs to NINE women being on the trip and Dorinda specifically said she'd never been away with EIGHT girls before. I think it might have been Bethenney who said there was nine of them and seven bedrooms. Yet in total there is only eight of them.

Ah, Ramona, the crazy is strong with you. But you look fantastic and those implants are good - subtle and small, just big enough.

Talking to Sonja is like talking to a brick wall. And listening to Bethenney is like wrestling with a bear - it doesn't stop when you want it to, only when the bear does. Luann is a two-faced cow, I really can't stand her.

Those lobster tails looked amazing and I'm not even a fan of seafood. But I'm surprised that neither Sonja nor Carole screwed the chef. He was cute. Maybe he barricaded himself into the staff apartment or hid.

AND THAT HOUSE!!! OMG, the house was amazing.

• Love 7