Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

Hmmm, did they sell or were they thrown away or given to the homeless?  They probably didn't want it either.

Is sea salt the latest trendy thing in food?  Just went to my nearby breakfast joint & all they had was sea salt.  So I put that on my eggs & nearly gagged.  Blech, it was horrible!  Really -- who in the fuckety fuck would want sea salt in a cookie?   Makes me wonder how SG is doing.

Trends. I'm not a fan. I like what I like, don't make me change because you tell me it's popular. I don't care.

Yes, sea salt has been all the rage in recent years. However, I like sea salt. I like chocolate. But sometimes I want just straight up chocolate. I'm at this large candy shop looking for my semi annual hit of high quality chocolate caramels only to find they carry them only with sea salt. I asked for plain and the shop owner says they don't have plain but you must try the ones with sea salt because you will love them. Um, yah, don't tell me that i will want what I know I don't like, lady! Good Grief.

Pretzel buns are everywhere now. Pomegranate juice. You know how it works...something gets good press by Martha Stewart or Emeril or Dr. Oz and suddenly it's mass marketed.

Skinny Girl products are everywhere. They taste fake and too sweet. Obviously people drink it though so I'm in the minority.

Sorry to be off topic but thought I'd share...

.....seeing it rumored on the boards that Brandi is officially out from Bev Hills. 

Heading on over to the BH Forum.

Woohoo! Thank you sweet baby Jesus, please be true! See you over there.

(edited)

There are a certain amount of agist remarks that I have noticed. The Bethenny incident with the 4 year old's tshirt on was not about "acting your age" -- to me it was more about exhibiting a eating disorder because frankly, she could pose in any size 0 tshirt but to pose in one that you say fits your four year old -- as a public figure, that is pretty irresponsible and had the potential of creating a viral meme.

I agree. I don't believe that those pyjama's were Bryn's and think it was purely for attention because without the caption that they were Bryn's pyjama's makes them just another photo she's posted on social media. Since I do have an eating disorder, I am currently thinner than Bethenny (and also quite a bit shorter - I'm 5ft - with no boobs, fake or otherwise) and I could not fit into clothes meant for a four year old. I do wear children's clothes but that's because adult sized clothes don't fit me at the moment and it's not something I'm proud of. I'm too old to be wearing pyjama's made for a seven year old... And as underweight and short as I am, I still have an adults shape in the sense that I have defined waist and hips still - and so they do not fit me as well as those pyjama's fit Bethenny. The shorts she was wearing, if really were Bryn's, would not have been as well fitted as they were.

Everything about that situation was fucking weird and disturbing - and I say that as someone who more or less likes and gets Bethenny. I know I can't speak for every little girl on the planet but I have three and they have always wanted to play dress up in *my* clothes, not the other way around - just as I did with my mum when I was a kid.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 6

I remember last year when Heather listed all of his health issues, and the list was very, very long. Yes, when she made that statement "if I could just fix ONE thing" about his hearing loss, it was incredibly powerful and emotional. She said on WWHL that after trying to not do the invasive procedure on him that they discussed last year, it turns out he is going to need it after all. I think that the reason that Heather broke the 4th wall about the editing stuff after the Red Lion scene was that she got hammered away at like crazy for the nanny comment. People were so mean to her on Twitter. She said on WWHL that they had hired this nanny before Jax was born, and that she had always been with the family. She said the nanny had left the weekend they were shooting that scene at Dorinda's, and she was very emotional about it, as was the entire family. Having a child that has a lot of medical issues requires someone to be around who is trained to deal with them, so I am sure that losing her was hard.

I remember watching the scene with Jax's hearing test. Heather is realizing how significant his hearing loss is, but struggled to keep a calm expression because Jax kept watching her reaction. It was such a mom moment and you can really tell that it is difficult for that take charge personality to feel helpless.

• Love 12

Dorinda's blog is up.  She's kind of losing points with me:

I think the idea of having a cupcake decorating meet-up was a creative and fun one, and it gave us all a nice, relaxed environment to be ourselves. No pressure of loud music, hoes, bros, or flirty cocktail waiters. And since Bethenny organized it, it shows she really is making an effort with us—she likes us.

Who's us?  Was Heather, Kris and Carole invited?

Regarding the Lu photo shoot:

The focus should’ve stuck with Lu, Kristen, and the fabulous Ez de la Rosa, but of course, once Doctor Zhivago walked in, the focus flew like a line of daggers at Bethenny. Seriously, watching her get bombarded and fight people off is becoming a recurring nightmare. At this point, Bethenny should really develop Skinnygirl tissues…the scented ones…cucumber dill with a twist of jalapeńo…to keep you crying.

Who 'bombarded' Beth?  A recurring nightmare?

She did call out Ro Romeaner for jumping on Kris at Lu's party.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/blogs/dorinda-medley/dorinda-i-feel-bad-i-said

• Love 6
(edited)
I wonder if Sonja finally got Old Man Morgan to cough up more money. I notice she’s not trash-talking her ex the way she has in previous seasons, when she talked about suing him, getting her settlement.

I have no idea if her ex is helping her out financially.  But I don't get that impression.  That's why her financial situation is still very puzzling to me.  Her celebrating is more delusional lunacy from her.  Guess it's the only way she copes.

I think this means that the BK Judge signed off on the rest of her BK but she still has to pay the $9 million for the failed movie. It looks like that money will come from the sale of 2 homes but it might not happen as quickly as she thinks, her ex husband is suing her for part of that money last I read/heard, he has/had 50% ownership of the Colorado property. The documents were from when she filed BK but they do not contain any of the more recent numbers/amounts or the final court ruling.

This link confirms Sonja's ex sued her for the proceeds of the sale of CO property, but Sonja says she had 9 mil, which was frozen.  I don't get any of it.

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/18/sonja-morgan-settles-7-million-bankruptcy-judgement-andy-cohen-denies-talking-bethenny-frankel-wedding/

Maybe from our perspective, is it enough to just find Sonja's delusional lunacy harmless & somewhat entertaining -- and assume that most, if not all, of what she says is bullshit, nonsense & crapola?

Sorry, but if the woman really had money, she'd have a real paid staff, rather than a bunch of rag-tag kids she calls interns.  And she'd also be able to close her windows & run much-needed air-conditioning, as do all the the other rich people she lives next to.  Well, at least it was cool out today, so when I passed by her place tonite, I was glad for her that having all her windows open must have felt OK -- as well as airing out the joint from her farts.

Oh & I also noticed hers was the only townhouse on the block with lights on.  By this time of year (certainly by July 1st), ALL the rich peeps are gone from this area.  Not Sonja.  Nah, me thinks she's still got plenty of money probs.  She needs to find another rich old man to marry.

So she's out shopping for a place in the Hamptons?  Oh come now, Sonja.  And your "team" is still "in talks" to get those Sonja clothes in some kind of stores too, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
(edited)

I think the idea of having a cupcake decorating meet-up was a creative and fun one, and it gave us all a nice, relaxed environment to be ourselves. No pressure of loud music, hoes, bros, or flirty cocktail waiters. And since Bethenny organized it, it shows she really is making an effort with us—she likes us.

The focus should’ve stuck with Lu, Kristen, and the fabulous Ez de la Rosa, but of course, once Doctor Zhivago walked in, the focus flew like a line of daggers at Bethenny. Seriously, watching her get bombarded and fight people off is becoming a recurring nightmare. At this point, Bethenny should really develop Skinnygirl tissues…the scented ones…cucumber dill with a twist of jalapeńo…to keep you crying.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/blogs/dorinda-medley/dorinda-i-feel-bad-i-said

I don't understand why Dorinda accuses others for what Ramona starts. This is twice now that Dorinda has blamed Kristen for something Ramona started in her blog after seeing Ramona pour the gas and then throw a lit match on her on camera! Is she really that dense, that blind to Ramona's tactics?

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

Perhaps some of these Rhs would find it more palatable to think of the scheduling changes and such as being done for Bryn, and not Bethenny.  Little girl just wants to spend time with her mom. I get that.  

But anyway, I have no problem making accommodations for friends who have to do something, anything, for their kids. Kids come first. Reality show or no.

THANK YOU.

• Love 5

It seems that Sonja is able to now pay off the $9M she owed because she sold two properties - the France and Colorado places.  That money from the sale of those homes was frozen until a judge ruled on the claim that Sonja's ex made that, even though she got the France property in the divorce, he is the one who has been paying to maintain the property (and taxes and mortgage?), and was owed $6M from the sale of that house.  Apparently, he lost and the judge released the $9M owed to Sonja's creditors. 

That's what I got from all that.  Sonja paid off her debts by selling two homes that she got in the divorce.  She's still hanging onto the townhouse, though.

• Love 5

I don't understand why Dorinda accuses others for what Ramona starts. This is twice now that Dorinda has blamed Kristen for something Ramona started in her blog after seeing Ramona pour the gas and then throw a lit match on her on camera! Is she really that dense, that blind to Ramona's tactics?

Is it me but I have this feeling that her daughter is writing her blogs?  With Dorinda's approval.  I just can't help feeling this....it just seems that she's drinking the Beth cool aide after the fact.   I don't see this when the episodes are actually being filmed.

• Love 4
(edited)

I don't know what Moaner's problem was with Kristen's dress.  I thought it looked great.  I'm not a fan of gray particularly, but the fit & style looked beautiful.  And the fabric was totally appropriate for the weather at the time of filming.  Look, last winter was absolutely brutal.  There were stretches of weeks at a time when it was never above 30 degrees.  And where Kristen lives, down in Tribeca, the winter winds are horrible.  Eh, obviously Moaner was just looking for something to pick on her about.

Moaner's sleeveless number looked completely ridiculous to wear in the middle of a harsh winter.  Yeah, yeah, I know she says she luvs to show her arms.  No wonder she get colds.  I think she's nuts.  Notice how everyone else is sensibly dressed for winter.  But not Moaner.  Nooooo, not the Moaner.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13
(edited)

Hmmm, did they sell or were they thrown away or given to the homeless?  They probably didn't want it either.

Is sea salt the latest trendy thing in food?  Just went to my nearby breakfast joint & all they had was sea salt.  So I put that on my eggs & nearly gagged.  Blech, it was horrible!  Really -- who in the fuckety fuck would want sea salt in a cookie?   Makes me wonder how SG is doing.

The thing about sea salt is that you only use half the amount as table salt?  It is not like regular salt.  Can't even imagine a restaurant putting sea salt out on the table.  Stupid.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

The thing about sea salt is that you only use half the amount as table salt? It is not like regular salt. Can't even imagine a restaurant putting sea salt out on the table. Stupid.

I could be wrong but my understanding of sea salt is that it's less refined and therefore wouldn't you need more than normal salt for the same taste? Any chefs out there, I'm happy to be corrected!

• Love 2

I could be wrong but my understanding of sea salt is that it's less refined and therefore wouldn't you need more than normal salt for the same taste? Any chefs out there, I'm happy to be corrected!

Yeah, maybe I got that backwards!  Yeah, where are the chefs when we need them!

Yeah, maybe I got that backwards!  Yeah, where are the chefs when we need them!

Carole would confuse sea salt for bath salts and snort it. Speaking of Carole....I finally watched last night. Her scene with Bethenny was idiotic. She came in too hard, too fast and too giggly about the sex dream. Out of everything this season, so far, that felt like the biggest lie. It was probably edited to look like she jumped in that fast with that but it also felt like she was making the whole thing up. Beth looked incredulous and embarrassed.
  • Love 9

It was probably edited to look like she jumped in that fast with that but it also felt like she was making the whole thing up. Beth looked incredulous and embarrassed.

That is interesting, I had a totally different impression. It felt like at first Bethenny was bracing for some kind of criticism or complaint and when Carole said it was a sex dream, she completely relaxed and laughed-- seemed relieved.

• Love 5

Not an exciting episode, and all I'm left with is my continuing strong dislike, cause I don't wanna say hate, of Ramona.

After that last scene with Ramona attacking Kristen, I guess I'm too sensitive or whatever, but I swear for the life of me, I just cannot fathom how anyone can ever be friends with Ramona. I just don't see any redeeming qualities, ever. I go back and forth "loving" and "not loving" :) various housewives every season of every RH franchise I watch, but with her, it's just total dislike every season. And I'm not a fan of Kristen's, but I really thought that attack was totally uncalled for. I wish whenever one of these women was on WWHL, someone would call in and ask how anyone can be friends with Ramona for real, because I seriously don't get it. And I also love how far up Bethenny's ass she is this season because they're "going through the same thing". I'm curious to see how long that lasts.

I still flashback whenever she's rude like that, to an episode many seasons ago when she was interviewing a young woman for a position at her company, and then proceeded to tell her what bad skin she had and how she needed to do such and such to correct it. If I recall she also insulted her clothing. I still remember the look on that poor girl's face.

Bethenny's crying at the drop of a hat is too much. Heather can be annoying but I do see her point of you don't know how to handle/deal with someone like that. Walking on eggshells.

Lastly as much as I like Luann, a minor thing that always bugs - her son's name is "Noel"....I've never heard that name pronounced the way she says it for a guy's name. I've always heard it pronounced like "knoll", not like "Noelle" which is a girl's name.

Yes, this is the minor crap I fixate on when not too much happens in an episode.

Lu is saying his name en francais probably as her husband does.  But it bugs me every time I hear it.  I always think of his friends and how they react upon hearing it.

• Love 2

I remember watching the scene with Jax's hearing test. Heather is realizing how significant his hearing loss is, but struggled to keep a calm expression because Jax kept watching her reaction. It was such a mom moment and you can really tell that it is difficult for that take charge personality to feel helpless.

Yes, I remember that scene too. So heartbreaking. Being strong for your kids when things are falling apart is so, so hard. I can't even imagine having to handle it at that level. 

• Love 9
(edited)

There was a number of Skinny Girl items at my Grocery Store but they're gone now. 

I thought Bethenny arranged the cup cake outting for her ongoing image rehab. It's been reported that she keeps Brynn on a strict diet. So I felt like she was trying to act like she was "just another Mom" by taking Brynn to decorate cupcakes with her friends. Yeah right. That girl's going to have a hell of a time if she ever gains weight and ruins the Skinny Girl brand. I fear what Bethenny will do as Brynn grows and her clothes are baggy on her. I wonder if she'll tweet those pics too.

I saw the SkinnyGirl artificial sweeter at my grocery store and bought it.  More expensive than all the other regular brands and I didn't think it tasted as good but, meh, that's just me.  I also tried SkinnyGirl (something) - one of the alcohols, can't remember which.  I brought it to a HW viewing party and none of the ladies liked it, so there's that.  The only reason I bought Bethenny's alcohol in the first place was because it was drastically reduced, on sale, at the supermarket.  Interesting side note - the manager told me they were unable to move but a few bottles of the product (and this was at the height of the SkinnyGirl craze).

What other SkinnyGirl products are on the market these days?  I've only seen booze and artificial sweetener.  Has anyone else tried SK products?

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 3
(edited)

That is interesting, I had a totally different impression. It felt like at first Bethenny was bracing for some kind of criticism or complaint and when Carole said it was a sex dream, she completely relaxed and laughed-- seemed relieved.

I agree.  At first when Carole tells Beth not to "take this the wrong way", Beth says "Here we go" like she's expecting a criticism. Totally.  And even mentions that she was forewarned by Carole's TROUBLE sweater.  Carole tells her to chill and then jumps right in about the sex dream.  That's when Beth starts making these faces we've never seen before.  Near the end she has her hands clasped in front of her, rocking back and forth.  Her body language looked like she was praying and behind the maniacal smile, she's thinking, "Jesus, make it stop." LOL.  But she ended up coming away from that meal liking Carole. So it's all good. Although I think she probably ends up heeding her initial feeling, which I read as, "This chick is weird."

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't understand why Dorinda accuses others for what Ramona starts. This is twice now that Dorinda has blamed Kristen for something Ramona started in her blog after seeing Ramona pour the gas and then throw a lit match on her on camera! Is she really that dense, that blind to Ramona's tactics?

Yeah this is getting annoying, if you watch carefully, it is Ramona and Lu who start the "Beth might not be able to come, the scheduled days might have to be changed".

Kristen and Heather are only going by what they are being told, they don't speak to with Beth off screen.

Ramona is getting a huge pass and that is frustrating.

Kristen wanted to talk about what she was told. There nothing wrong with that. Ramona is the one misrepsenting the facts. And yet nothing is said to her.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

Shahs Of Sunset.

This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask you guys.  I like SoS but don't watch regularly.  Recently, I discovered that Asa has been with Jermaine Jackson Jr. for years.  Is he ever mentioned in the show?  I thought she was portrayed as a single girl, like Beth.

Perhaps some of these Rhs would find it more palatable to think of the scheduling changes and such as being done for Bryn, and not Bethenny.  Little girl just wants to spend time with her mom. I get that.  

But anyway, I have no problem making accommodations for friends who have to do something, anything, for their kids. Kids come first. Reality show or no.

And that is why it was nice to hear the conversation at Lu's launch party :

Heather :  ....Bethenny, she's got to leave the trip early and that's fine.

Dorinda:   Why?

Heather:   Because she's got to get back for her daughter's recital.

Kristen:    When she started crying, I mean, I haven't been around her that much.........

Dorinda   (interrupting) Wait a sec, why did she cry?

Heather:  Because it has to do with her daughter.  She's really broken right now.  I don't have to help her, I just want to hug                     her, I feel bad and I can't do that either.

It was a shame Dorinda interrupted Kristen.  I wanted to hear what Kristen was going to say.

Perspectives may differ, mine is that Heather showed she is respecting the boundaries set by Bethy and that Heather does understand that it is about the daughter/mother time together.

• Love 12

I think that Bethenny did not want to go on the trip. She said in another episode that the Atlantic City trip was not fun at all for her, and she was worried about another trip with 8 people. If she wants to bail, she should bail early, she is an adult. I have a friend that does not like anyone to cut out earlier than she does, so I'm guessing Bethenny felt sort of trapped, like when you are a kid a your parents force you to go visit so and so and you just sit on the couch the whole time wanting to leave. If I were Bethenny, I wouldn't even give an excuse, I'd just wake up in the morning I'm leaving and say, "I'm sorry, I have to get going now." And take off. 

• Love 2

Note to Crikey and anyone else that may be interested

The Watch What Crappens Podcast is up for RHNY/Secrets & Wives/Shahs Of Sunset.

Excellent, thanks!  Let the snarking/imitations begin!

Last time I kept getting dumped when I would pause the show.  The shockwave/flash thingy or something took a dive but I kept reloading it.  

I need a 20 something intern like Sonja!  He/she could fix a few of my broken bikinis, also.  lol made myself laugh there, me in a bikini!   lol

• Love 1

This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask you guys.  I like SoS but don't watch regularly.  Recently, I discovered that Asa has been with Jermaine Jackson Jr. for years.  Is he ever mentioned in the show?  I thought she was portrayed as a single girl, like Beth.

He was on the show the season she put out that song..I think she went over to his studio to bring him lunch.

SoS as well as many of the Bravo Reality shows....this is just how I feel...I think in many cases, these people portray an image that is very different from when they are not filming. Many portray a lifestyle beyond their means.

Going back to NY season 1, Jill Zarin is shown driving a Yellow Ferrari in her tag line showing the jet set life style she has...she leased the car for the day of shooting that footage. Same with Caroline in NJ getting a Porshe for her birthday, Gretchen getting a Bentley from Slade...those cars are never to be seen again.

Whatever home Kenya supposedly owns...they always look like model units that are staged for leasing/sale.

Excellent, thanks!  Let the snarking/imitations begin!

Last time I kept getting dumped when I would pause the show.  The shockwave/flash thingy or something took a dive but I kept reloading it.  

I need a 20 something intern like Sonja!  He/she could fix a few of my broken bikinis, also.  lol made myself laugh there, me in a bikini!   lol

There are several ways to listen.

I use Soundcloud..this works the best for me.

But you can also go to the Watch What Crappens Facebook page - that might work better for you...only reason I don't use it is cause I rarely go on Facebook.

In the podcast you always hear Ben and Ronnie cry for Pickles (I don't know if you remember that was one of Sonjas interns...she worked for her for a few seasons)

Earlier on the thread I called Sonja's Bathing Suit a Frankenkini or Frankini...cause it's made of parts from 3 old bathing suits) Ha!

• Love 2

Bunny dream scene:

My Touretzy Turtle, aka Rainman Ramona extends the olive branch.

Poor Kristen believes it, only Twitchy Turtle is extending the olive branch IN to the Pot Of Poo to stir.

TT invites Kristen for an outing in the park so they can try to iron things out before the T& C trip.

She tells Kristen she is going to invite Bethenny too and she will get an apology.

TT asks Bethenny out for a walk in the park with their dogs as Cookie & Coco get along.

Bethenny has no idea that Kristen is coming along or that she is supposed to apologize to Kristen.

They meet and Kristen brings up how beautiful the weather is...which sets Beserkenny off into a crying fit...I can't talk about the sky, do I know you?...if I talk about the sky I will be on grass Sobbing!!!

This sets Cookie off and prompts Cookie to attack Kristen's ankles.

Kristen leaves in a huff, feeling that this was all a set up.

Kristen yells to Bethenny as she leaves Central Park...I decided to change the name of my nail polish...I got the Trademark for Skinny Girly Nails...bye, bitch.

Bethenny runs in the opposite direction chasing after Cookie.

Touretzy Turtle plunks down on a bench, pulls out a bottle of Pinot and glasswear...muttering I don't understand why these girls can't be calm, I'm calm, I'm calm, I'm renewed, renewed, I TELL you, oh I will sit right here and cruise all the hot guys, where are the hot guys?

Camera pans to random unpaid mactor:

Hand is in a fist...pinky goes into the mouth

Insert Dr Evil laugh.....You paid Bethenny ONE MILLLLLION DOLLARS....hahahahahahaa

End Scene

• Love 4
(edited)

Ryebread....adding to the Kungfubunnys answer about Shahs.

I have followed the Shas each season. Jermaine has not appeared or been mentioned at all since season one. But when Asa was recently on WWHL, Andy Cohen asked if she was still with Jermaine and she said she was. Andy also asked about Janet Jackson and what she was up to these days. Asa said that Janet was getting ready to release a new album, I think.

Okay back to our regularly scheduled programming.....:)

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

Well, Sonja posted her blog this week and it is very, very short. She talks about the cupcake party and how it was nice to not have the "uptight girls" there. I take it that she of course means Heather, LuAnn, Carole and Kristen because according to Sonja, they talk about her/others yet she never mentions that her "fun girls" spent a limo ride talking about her the entire time.  Her "fun girls" pointed out her out of control behavior and her drinking to the point of talking about an intervention and using the T&C trip to "observe" how out of control she is. No mention of that at all! LOL

• Love 7

Bunny dream scene:

My Touretzy Turtle, aka Rainman Ramona extends the olive branch.

Poor Kristen believes it, only Twitchy Turtle is extending the olive branch IN to the Pot Of Poo to stir.

TT invites Kristen for an outing in the park so they can try to iron things out before the T& C trip.

She tells Kristen she is going to invite Bethenny too and she will get an apology.

TT asks Bethenny out for a walk in the park with their dogs as Cookie & Coco get along.

Bethenny has no idea that Kristen is coming along or that she is supposed to apologize to Kristen.

They meet and Kristen brings up how beautiful the weather is...which sets Beserkenny off into a crying fit...I can't talk about the sky, do I know you?...if I talk about the sky I will be on grass Sobbing!!!

This sets Cookie off and prompts Cookie to attack Kristen's ankles.

Kristen leaves in a huff, feeling that this was all a set up.

Kristen yells to Bethenny as she leaves Central Park...I decided to change the name of my nail polish...I got the Trademark for Skinny Girly Nails...bye, bitch.

Bethenny runs in the opposite direction chasing after Cookie.

Touretzy Turtle plunks down on a bench, pulls out a bottle of Pinot and glasswear...muttering I don't understand why these girls can't be calm, I'm calm, I'm calm, I'm renewed, renewed, I TELL you, oh I will sit right here and cruise all the hot guys, where are the hot guys?

Camera pans to random unpaid mactor:

Hand is in a fist...pinky goes into the mouth

Insert Dr Evil laugh.....You paid Bethenny ONE MILLLLLION DOLLARS....hahahahahahaa

End Scene

LOL

WAKE UP, wabbit!

LOL on Beserkenny, I think even Bethy would get a laugh out of that (but I don't want to be the one to try)  lol

These chicks set up some great openings for funny snarky comebacks if only Kristen wouldn't be so darn serious about herself.

• Love 2

I think that Bethenny did not want to go on the trip. She said in another episode that the Atlantic City trip was not fun at all for her, and she was worried about another trip with 8 people. If she wants to bail, she should bail early, she is an adult. I have a friend that does not like anyone to cut out earlier than she does, so I'm guessing Bethenny felt sort of trapped, like when you are a kid a your parents force you to go visit so and so and you just sit on the couch the whole time wanting to leave. If I were Bethenny, I wouldn't even give an excuse, I'd just wake up in the morning I'm leaving and say, "I'm sorry, I have to get going now." And take off.

But no one was asking for an excuse. Kristen naturally asked based on Ramona saying they should change the dates if that was what Bethanny wanted.

• Love 10
No wonder she get colds.  I think she's nuts.  Notice how everyone else is sensibly dressed for winter.  But not Moaner.  Nooooo, not the Moaner.

I wonder - if after trying to convince viewers a few seasons ago that she could possibly be pregnant and still had a period - Ramona is finally going through The Change, in which case, it's common for a woman to get hot flashes. I remember some innuendo at a reunion in which Ramona was overly warm and asked if the room temperature could be lowered, and then there was all that kerfuffle about A/C in the Berkshires last year.

I have to say, both Kristen and Ramona looked great….even if Ramona's dress wasn't right for the weather.

• Love 3

Maybe it's just me (silly ole me), but I can't stand it when straight chicks make up being into lesbian sex to sound cool or make some sorta impression on men.  Carole's fake bullshit was a bit annoying.  I think Carole was trying to keep up the tiresome too-cool-for-school aura.  I didn't believe her bullshit story for a second.  Her bullshit started to crash & burn when Bethenny wanted deets.  Carole said she touched her bathing suit.  Oh yeah, Carole you really are a big ole lesbian.  And yeah, sure, you really wanna bang Bethenny.  Hmmmm, yeah, yeah, sure, sure.  Well, Bethenny seemed to wanna believe that crap.  First time I saw her smile all season, other than when she was making fun of Countless modeling.

• Love 12
(edited)

I agree!   It makes me wonder if they are picking sides BEFORE taping the reunion? I thought Dorinda was more genuine and not an arse-kissser..looks like I was wrong.

Edited by BeachyMum
  • Love 9

LOL

WAKE UP, wabbit!

LOL on Beserkenny, I think even Bethy would get a laugh out of that (but I don't want to be the one to try)  lol

These chicks set up some great openings for funny snarky comebacks if only Kristen wouldn't be so darn serious about herself.

The reason I like NY so much is because the fights amongst each other are so catty...but not really deep and dark.

I like to snark about all of them and the HW's are catty with each other even when they supposedly like each other.

I still think a good chunk of the ladies (Ramona, Luanne, Heather, and Carole) are gaslighting Kristen.

Heather with the oh you weren't invited to the birthday party, and oh I spoke to Bethenny and she didn't care.

Carole with the Bethenny said you're dumb

Ramona for stirring the pot about John at Dorinda's and Kristen ending up in an argument with Dorinda about sandwiches.

Ramona stirring the pot about changing the dates for T&C and letting Kristen take the fall.

Ramona telling Bethenny at the nail salon, Kristen is not understanding.

Luanne to Kristen....well at least she didn't say it to your face

Ramona yelling at Kristen at Luanne's event.

I think they all played a role in Bethenny and Kristen giving each other the stink eye.

• Love 4
What other SkinnyGirl products are on the market these days?  I've only seen booze and artificial sweetener.  Has anyone else tried SK products?

I've seen SG cookies & chips in the bins by the registers at both TJ Maxx & Marshall's.  Just was at Marshall's today & the vast piles of bags of sea salt & peanut butter cookies I saw a few days ago are now gone.  Were they sold or thrown away?  You guess.  About a month ago I spotted (at TJ Maxx) SG kale chips & some kind of snack thing with yogurt & some kind of seeds.  They looked gross to me -- and also were untouched & unsold.  Is Bethenny coming up with the ideas for this stuff?  I'd like for her to push some of these strange-sounding products on the show.  Could be entertaining & provide some good material for our snark.

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me (silly ole me), but I can't stand it when straight chicks make up being into lesbian sex to sound cool or make some sorta impression on men.  Carole's fake bullshit was a bit annoying.  I think Carole was trying to keep up the tiresome too-cool-for-school aura.

No, it's me, too.  And another thing...I know she's too cool for school and I also know it's good to have a relaxed posture when you're dining with a friend.  But if Carole had been slouched any further down in her chair, her knees would have been on the floor.  Sit up, girl.  And stop trying so.damn.hard.

And....since I don't know what this Forever 21 store is, I went to their website.  So many attention grabbing tee shirts for Carole to choose from.  Even something for Ramona:

00141805-01.jpg

• Love 5

Ramona's body looks fantastic.  And she looks better than ever in my view.  She's a rude asshole, but damn it I can't quit her.

Continue to love Dorinda.  She'd be fun to have a drink with.

Kristin just annoys.  She does nothing for me.  And even though I know she's beautiful, I don't find her attractive.  Something in the way she shmushes up her mouth that drives me crazy.

I also think that Carole's sex dream was made up for titilation.  I think she loves looking like she's some sexually free woman.  And it also annoys me when straight women say "I thought about turning lesbian" as if people can just turn off their attractions as if it is a choice.

• Love 3

The guy who looked at all 3 thought bubble....is this my waitress, I need a refill on my drink

I wish I had a screecap of that.  There are so many possibilities for funny captions.

• Love 1

Ramona's body looks fantastic.  And she looks better than ever in my view.  She's a rude asshole, but damn it I can't quit her.

Continue to love Dorinda.  She'd be fun to have a drink with.

Kristin just annoys.  She does nothing for me.  And even though I know she's beautiful, I don't find her attractive.  Something in the way she shmushes up her mouth that drives me crazy.

I also think that Carole's sex dream was made up for titilation.  I think she loves looking like she's some sexually free woman.  And it also annoys me when straight women say "I thought about turning lesbian" as if people can just turn off their attractions as if it is a choice.

I love Ramona - especially when she goes off into cuckoo land. Ramona has always been into fitness..but I agree she is seriously working out now that she and Mario have sort of separated.

I am liking Luanne this season...she's learned to mask the insults better...but still so condescending.

I think Carole is trying to portray a sex kitten image this year...maybe to try to promote sales of The Widow's Guide as she doesn't have a new book out nor any storyline this year. I also think the dream was made up.

Kristen is just not compelling in anyway...if this was Survivor...Jeff Probst needs to tell her to put out her UNLIT torch.

Dorinda seems cool so far...this is her first season and I do think she will be asked to come back next year

I wish I had a screecap of that.  There are so many possibilities for funny captions.

It could even be...I keep looking up cause a camera keeps zooming in...hey are you shooting a commercial...who are you people?

• Love 4

I agree!   It makes me wonder if they are picking sides BEFORE taping the reunion? I thought Dorinda was more genuine and not an arse-kissser..looks  Thanks, KungFuBunny!) seems to be overly dramatic in her blogs when she recalls the HW's interactions with Bethy.   I liked her then sat back and waited until she had a few episodes under her belt and WHAM she brought out her douchy side.  Dang!  Just dang!  Like I said last week, she is fitting in very well.

Door In Dah  (tm Watch What Crappens guys.  Thanks, KungFuBunny!) seems to be overly dramatic in her blogs when she recalls the HW's interactions with Bethy.   I liked her then sat back and waited until she had a few episodes under her belt and WHAM she brought out her douchy side.  Dang!  Just dang!  Like I said last week, she is fitting in very well.

Last week it was nightsticks, Salem bonfire, billy clubs, a line to take hits, punches started swingin'!

This week it was line of daggers,  bombarded, fight people off,  recurring nightmare, 

I am all for a little exaggeration but she piles it on and does it over again.  One reference, maybe.  Two, stretching it.  Three, four.....no .  Then two weeks in a row.....hmmmmmm

IMO her need in choosing to use words that evoke violent images when it is really just douchy  HW  interactions is very odd.  

I found myself wondering if I would like it if someone chose those words when describing a similar simple verbal argument/interaction  I had with someone.  No.  Just no.

• Love 4

Bravo needs to have a camera stationed at Beautique at all times. I'm sure Sonja and LuAnn are regulars. Has anyone ever been? I live on the UES and am kind of curious! It seems like most of the yelp reviews are about the dining area and the manager replies to almost every review, which is nice. 

• Love 5

Lol, I feel like we are on the slipperly slope of a working moms vs at home moms discussion here. I am keeping my feet firmly planted about two feet away from the edge of that one!

Are they getting the grief from it though? Seems more "nuisance" to me, but tomato, tomato. Either way, couldn't they look past their own annoyance at Bethenny about it, just for Bryn's sake?  

I guess I think, couldn't Bethenny be a gracious human being and let other moms feel secure in their own scheduled, known plans where they already accommodated her and Bryn?  Not that the bullshit last epi wasn't 90% Ramona's fault, but Beth did give her own 10% with the dry-crying histrionics and (as someone upthread wrote), the obnoxious and manipulative presumption that other moms wouldn't get it by her defensive yammering before explaining the 21-days-in-31-days thing that she herself set up.

• Love 8

I guess I think, couldn't Bethenny be a gracious human being and let other moms feel secure in their own scheduled, known plans where they already accommodated her and Bryn?  Not that the bullshit last epi wasn't 90% Ramona's fault, but Beth did give her own 10% with the dry-crying histrionics and (as someone upthread wrote), the obnoxious and manipulative presumption that other moms wouldn't get it by her defensive yammering before explaining the 21-days-in-31-days thing that she herself set up.

I believe she only tried to explain why she was leaving early because the other women have had an issue with her attendance/involvement.

Well, Sonja posted her blog this week and it is very, very short. She talks about the cupcake party and how it was nice to not have the "uptight girls" there. I take it that she of course means Heather, LuAnn, Carole and Kristen because according to Sonja, they talk about her/others yet she never mentions that her "fun girls" spent a limo ride talking about her the entire time.  Her "fun girls" pointed out her out of control behavior and her drinking to the point of talking about an intervention and using the T&C trip to "observe" how out of control she is. No mention of that at all! LOL

You're right.  At the time she wrote that blog, she had to have seen the last episode.

I think we're seeing these smaller group gatherings because IMHO eight housewives is at least two too many.  When they're all together they're seriously competing for screen time and it gets real messy.  That alone makes me look forward to T&C.   They really have to bring it.

• Love 5
(edited)

Door In Dah  (tm Watch What Crappens guys.  Thanks, KungFuBunny!) seems to be overly dramatic in her blogs when she recalls the HW's interactions with Bethy.   I liked her then sat back and waited until she had a few episodes under her belt and WHAM she brought out her douchy side.  Dang!  Just dang!  Like I said last week, she is fitting in very well.

Last week it was nightsticks, Salem bonfire, billy clubs, a line to take hits, punches started swingin'!

This week it was line of daggers,  bombarded, fight people off,  recurring nightmare, 

I am all for a little exaggeration but she piles it on and does it over again.  One reference, maybe.  Two, stretching it.  Three, four.....no .  Then two weeks in a row.....hmmmmmm

IMO her need in choosing to use words that evoke violent images when it is really just douchy  HW  interactions is very odd.  

I found myself wondering if I would like it if someone chose those words when describing a similar simple verbal argument/interaction  I had with someone.  No.  Just no.

Yaw welcum Mr Jetzon....LOL

Intriguing...wonder what is behind this in her blogs

Could Dorinda be still pissed off at the Sandwich making between Kristen and John...hence still harbor hostility to Kristen.

Could Dorinda be angry at Kristen for not naming her blue nail polish "Blue Stone Manor"

Could Dorinda be pissed off at Heather for trying to take over hostessing duties in the Berkshires.

Maybe some kind of her own drama happens with some of the ladies in T&C

Could be she's just sucking up to Bethenny?

Could be she wants more people talking about her in Social Media and what has worked for all of them is to talk about or associate with Bethenny

Bunny likes...their cattiness with each other is delicious.....insert evil laugh

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
Bravo needs to have a camera stationed at Beautique at all times. I'm sure Sonja and LuAnn are regulars. Has anyone ever been? I live on the UES and am kind of curious! It seems like most of the yelp reviews are about the dining area and the manager replies to almost every review, which is nice.

Not sure why I'd ever be in that area at nite.  It's on 58th Street, off Fifth, near The Plaza.  At nite, I figured only rich and/or clueless tourists are around there, and the hookers who work 'em.   Nah, the girls who go to Beautique go out of their way to go directly there & there only -- with the intention to get themselves some young boys who will work 'em for any available cash they can get.  None of this interests me in the least.  I was thinkin' of going over there once just to observe, but since watching this scene play out on the show mostly made me kinda nauseous, I'll pass on hanging in this joint.

• Love 3

Yaw welcum Mr Jetzon....LOL

Intriguing...wonder what is behind this in her blogs

Could Dorinda be still pissed off at the Sandwich making between Kristen and John...hence still harbor hostility to Kristen.

Could Dorinda be angry at Kristen for not naming her blue nail polish "Blue Stone Manor"

Could Dorinda be pissed off at Heather for trying to take over hostessing duties in the Berkshires.

Maybe some kind of her own drama happens with some of the ladies in T&C

Could be she's just sucking up to Bethenny's?

Could be she wants more people talking about her in Social Media and what has worked for all of them is to talk about or associate with Bethenny

Bunny likes...their cattiness with each other is delicious.....insert evil laugh

LOL wabbit!

Quit making me laugh, I was trying to take the HW's seriously!

I am voting a big thumbs up on all your guesses!  Especially the Sammich John guess!

I am betting Sammich John got a earful after that and after  Sonja's pajama game nuzzling.

• Love 1