Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

It still sucks that we have to wait until February to see that episode. I don't know why it couldn't air after Supergirl, the shows that's there now doesn't even get half the viewers that LoT got. I know the CW doesn't cancel shows like the other Networks but that's a show that should just be put out of its misery. No one talks about it. I think even the low rated shows last season were talked about more. 

Oy, that photo of Leo at the Wave Rider's console shooting that cocky grin in Constantine's direction. I will be so, so, so, SO sad when WM's stint is done. They'd better just send Leo back to Earth X and Ray (the other one, his Ray) or I swear, I'll Hulk out (I know, mixing comic universe streams). But I don't think I'll be able to handle it if they kill him off again.

And I can't WAIT for February 12; I miss my bonkers show. 

Edited by kirinan
  • Love 3
On 1/24/2018 at 10:00 PM, Sakura12 said:

I know the CW doesn't cancel shows like the other Networks but that's a show that should just be put out of its misery. No one talks about it. I think even the low rated shows last season were talked about more. 

I think that the "no one talks about it" may stem more from it pulling a demo of veterans who may not frequent the same social media spaces as viewers of the other CW shows. It'll be gone at the end of the season anyway.

14 hours ago, kirinan said:

February 12 happens to be my birthday -- having this bonkers show return then will be the best of all presents for me!

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, kirinan said:

Oy, that photo of Leo at the Wave Rider's console shooting that cocky grin in Constantine's direction. I will be so, so, so, SO sad when WM's stint is done. They'd better just send Leo back to Earth X and Ray (the other one, his Ray) or I swear, I'll Hulk out (I know, mixing comic universe streams). But I don't think I'll be able to handle it if they kill him off again.

I think he'll change his mind. No way do I think Leo will die. He still needs to be on Flash as well.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Proteus said:

I think he'll change his mind. No way do I think Leo will die. He still needs to be on Flash as well.

Indeed.  I still laugh when I think of Leo's flabbergasted reaction to Barry's Snart impression!  Besides, wouldn't Leo need Cisco to send him home?

Edited by legaleagle53

DCLegendsTV has posted the episode summary for #311 Here I Go Again.

FINDING YOUR PLACE – After the team returns from a mission, Zari (Tala Ashe) finds herself trapped in a time loop that results in the Waverider blowing up over and over again. Zari soon begins to suspect that the answer to stop what is happening might lie hidden among her fellow shipmates’ secrets. But in investigating them she starts to understand her place on the team. Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Dominc Purcell, Nick Zano, Maise Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano and Keiynan Lonsdale also star. Ben Bray directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Morgan Faust (#311). Original airdate 2/19/2018.

• Love 2

Time loops are a pretty standard trope in most SFF shows, and (IMO) they tend to be some of the most fun. Off the top of my head Stargate, Farscape and the Librarians have some of my favorite time loop episodes. Looking forward to this one, especially since it sounds like it'll give us more insight into Zari as well as the team as a whole.

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SyracuseMug said:

It sounds similar to the episode "Cause and Effect" from Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 5, Episode 18).

Ha, SyracuseMug, as I read the description, I was thinking, "All hands abandon ship! ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!" in my head, then laughed out loud when I read your comment.

I enjoy time loop stories, so I look forward to it. 

I just rewatched Person of interest's version of this trope (If-then-else). Which I personally think is a great episode. I can't wait for Legends take.

Bottle episodes can be off sometimes but this seems to be a strong character episode. 

• Love 2
On 2/1/2018 at 3:59 PM, Maelstrom said:

Time loops are a pretty standard trope in most SFF shows, and (IMO) they tend to be some of the most fun. Off the top of my head Stargate, Farscape and the Librarians have some of my favorite time loop episodes.

Dark Matter did a pretty good one, starting in the middle of the loop, where the "aware" character had already been through several iterations of the loop.

LOOK AT THAT GUITAR AND THAT BOARD. Mick is making music in that room too! He's just a Renaissance Man at heart, isn't he? The Waverider is allowing him to express himself fully.

Edited by Miss Dee
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Wth is Mick doing, writing fanfic?

18 hours ago, Miss Dee said:

OH GOD I HOPE SO. Smutty Arrow fan fiction. Oliver's gonna kill him when he finds out.

Or an erudite analysis on the flaws of the criminal justice system. Sometimes I like to think there's a supergenius philosopher hidden within Mick's alcohol-damaged, Time Master-warped mind.

2 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

Extended promo with some spoilers for next few episodes (I think)

EEEEE!!!

Ahem. I mean, gosh, looks like fun.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Or an erudite analysis on the flaws of the criminal justice system. Sometimes I like to think there's a supergenius philosopher hidden within Mick's alcohol-damaged, Time Master-warped mind.

Oh my God, this would be funnier. Especially if he claimed all his ideas were vetted by George Washington.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

See, I keep hoping Mick will get hit by some kind of super-intelligence enhancing ray so that Dominic Purcell can get his John Doe on for a while.

• Love 6

I loved that Leo and Sara talk (even though the Ava turnaround was kind of quick) and the Sara and Constantine talk. I loved how she turned his who owes who a favor back around on him. I am so looking forward to this episode!

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Starfish35 said:

Previews for tonight's episode (I haven't watched them yet so let me know if there's anything wrong with them):

Looks like I'm going to be a happy Sara/Ava fan tonight.

Leo is such a great character.

If they didn't make Ava so awful in the beginning, I maybe could've shipped her with Sara. But the fact that all she did was insult Sara and her team when we first met her made me not like her or want Sara to be with some like that. The sudden turnaround came out of nowhere making it a forced ship in my eyes.  If they wanted to do the hatred turns into love storyline they really needed to show more than they did.  These writers have always been terrible at writing the love stories they want to tell. Ray/Kendra and Nate/Amaya are prime examples, I feel like Sara and Ava are fitting right into that type of storytelling of we want these two characters together so lets put them together without writing much of a storyline to tell me why.  I know shipping is subjective, since people ship two characters because the actors were standing next to each other in a cast photo.  This is just my opinion on AvaLance. She's not who I want with Sara and I've shipped Sara with many others, Oliver, Nyssa and Snart. I liked Sara with the nurse and Guinevere as well.  

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

If they didn't make Ava so awful in the beginning, I maybe could've shipped her with Sara. But the fact that all she did was insult Sara and her team when we first met her made me not like her or want Sara to be with some like that. The sudden turnaround came out of nowhere making it a forced ship in my eyes.  If they wanted to do the hatred turns into love storyline they really needed to show more than they did.  These writers have always been terrible at writing the love stories they want to tell. Ray/Kendra and Nate/Amaya are prime examples, I feel like Sara and Ava are fitting right into that type of storytelling of we want these two characters together so lets put them together without writing much of a storyline to tell me why.  I know shipping is subjective, since people ship two characters because the actors were standing next to each other in a cast photo.  This is just my opinion on AvaLance. She's not who I want with Sara and I've shipped Sara with many others, Oliver, Nyssa and Snart. I liked Sara with the nurse and Guinevere as well.  

I feel your pain. I want AtomWave, and I have a better chance of Mick making out with his television. I think TV in general has a problem with pacing when it comes to romance. They either drag it out until fans have lost all interest, or they zoom through the plot points lickety-split to get to the good stuff.

I don't feel AvaLance is forced as you do, but I can't say it's thrilling me either. Maybe I'll like it better with more interaction. I did warm up to Amaya/Nate after a while. Nothing could have saved Ray/Kendra for me though. They were both too "cool" together to make it really interesting.

I think Legends stays pretty steady hovering around 0.5 and 0.6.  I wonder if Wally joining will bring any viewers from the Flash. 

We rose a little in viewers for the finals. 

Final-Bcast-2018-Feb-12.MON_.png

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1