Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

The replies to that tweet seem to think it's Nyssa.  I didn't think of that, but I suppose it's possible? That would kill Sara/Ava dead though. (Not that I would be complaining.)

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 1

Katrina Law has her own show though so it can't be her.

I doubt we see Constantine for more than two episodes.

My guess would be Caity is thinking about Wentworth since at the end of the crossover the show didn't reveal to fans that Leo boarded the Waverider.

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1

Were it not for the fact that Supergirl viewers would scream bloody murder over it because it would mean losing the "sister" dynamic with Kara, I'd like to see it be Alex Danvers -- not because I think she'd be a love interest for Sara -- the chemistry is definitely there, but their personalities are too similar, and Alex definitely isn't ready to start another relationship while she's still mourning the breakup of her last one, and both she and Sara know it -- but I could see them becoming very good friends, and I think Alex would jump at the chance to have Sara train her in some of Sara's fighting techniques. Alex already fights at pretty much Sara's level, but Sara's ability to turn just about anything into a weapon would intrigue someone like Alex.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Delphi said:

@Starfish35 i would not worry about Laurel joining.   It's been obvious she doesn't compare to Sara,  I don't think they'd try to make that work. 

I also think that Katie Cassidy has proven to not be great with group dynamics and the scene partner swapping that is the core of LoT. While I never hated her character on Arrow, I don't think she ever came close to her potential. But there were moments, especially with Quentin or even Tommy that I could see the potential of why she was hired for the gig. I just think she works in a certain type of role/cast/show and LoT is not that show. And the show honestly doesn't need a Black Siren.

Honestly, I think I wouldn't mind seeing Quentin on LoT. I think he could fill in some of the generational wisdom that has been taken away by Stein's death. I doubt Arrow has found something to do with him. The only other ones I would take from Arrow would be Oliver, Felicity, and/or Diggle, and they aren't going anywhere. Arrow can definitely keep their newbies. And I can't imagine wanting anyone from Flash.

I'm neutral about Constantine. I have enjoyed him time on Arrow - but I do think he possess too much comic baggage that might change the nature of the show, which I don't want.

• Love 2

Quentin could work and could take over the older generation dynamic from Stein. I'd love it to be Nyssa but I doubt it. It doesn't have to mean the whole rest of the season does it, just who would you pick to come aboard? If so then WM is a probability as it wasn't clear what was going to happen to him and CL enjoyed CaptainCanary dynamic. I guess it depends if Constantine is supposed to be a surprise or not but I doubt he'll stick around.  

Please no Black Siren, I'd have to consider stopping watching and they already gave Sara closure with Spear!Laurel last season. She's fine being a 3rd string villain on Arrow and pitting the two together again would be pointless as Sara is so far beyond her as to be laughable. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Proteus said:

My guess would be Caity is thinking about Wentworth since at the end of the crossover the show didn't reveal to fans that Leo boarded the Waverider.

I forgot that KL had a new show since Training Day was cancelled.  

I wouldn't think it would be Leo, but maybe.  I guess technically he is from another show, Freedom Fighters, right?  But 

Spoiler

he's only going to be around for a couple episodes as well.

I would like to see Quentin on the show, though, at least for an episode.  I'm not sure what he'd do as a full-time crew member.  But I always enjoyed their father/daughter relationship, and Arrow seems to tend to forget that Quentin has another daughter most of the time.  

Edited by Starfish35

Ugh, horrible thought. Sara redeems BS and she rejoins Team Arrow as a good guy, unlikely but still. Especially as they spent the whole of the crossover going on about how doppelgangers are not the same. Even worse thought, she's redeemed and stays on LOT. Again I don't think it's likely since Arrow barely gives a toss about her. I hope it's Quentin for a bit if Leo and Constantine don't count, they were talking about trying to get PB on again during the summer. 

8 hours ago, Proteus said:

I don't know if Leo would be a secret since we all saw him stick around after the crossover. 

Maybe it's the Ray. I know he' getting an animated show but he could be joining the Legends. 

Edited by Sakura12

You can see Caity's answer in this tweet with the video clip. She seems very happy over who got recruited. Initially I thought that means Katrina Law is joining, but yeah, she has a new show. Who else could it be? She's close with Katie Cassidy, though. What about Willa Holland? Didn't she want to do fewer episodes on Arrow (not sure if that's her choice or the writers)? Legends' 16-18 episodes would probably be attractive to her.

I don' think Cassidy and Lotz are as close as they say they are. When they lived together you wouldn't even know it. Compare that to Candice who she lives with now. We always see pics of them together. 

I know it's not going to be Iris, because Barry needs his pep talker. I guess it could be Wally, since the Flash is obviously not going to use him. CL and KL have been following each others tweets lately. 

• Love 1

I still think she's just talking about Leo. I don't think some big name from one of the other shows is joining Legends this season and it'd be way too soon for casting info for next season for any shows.

Why would that be a secret though? We all saw Leo decide to stay. Plus Wentworth posted on Facebook that he's done with the CWDC and he was filming his last episode of both Legends and Flash. This was during the Viking episode. A one episode stint doesn't sound like a recruitment of another character from the Arrowverse. It sounds like it's someone else to me.  I think it for the rest of season since it appears we are

losing both halves of Firestorm, Franz hasn't filmed since 3x09. So we are probably going to get a new member this season.

Edited by Sakura12
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

This was during the Viking episode.

Was it? I know TVLine reported on it Nov. 6, and they would have been wrapping up episode 10 at that point, wouldn't they have?  That's why I assumed two episodes.  But maybe not.  

1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Why would that be a secret though? We all saw Leo decide to stay. Plus Wentworth posted on Facebook that he's done with the CWDC and he was filming his last episode of both Legends and Flash. This was during the Viking episode. A one episode stint doesn't sound like a recruitment of another character from the Arrowverse. It sounds like it's someone else to me.  I think it for the rest of season since it appears we are

Reveal hidden contents

losing both halves of Firestorm, Franz hasn't filmed since 3x09. So we are probably going to get a new member this season.

I don't think Wentworth is back for just a one episode stint. When 3x9 was filming he said he was in the process of filming some of his last episodes and was posting his message in advance. That to me means he has more to film for both Legends and Flash at the time 3x9 was filming. At SDCC they said Snart would be on the ship for a few episodes.

Edited by Proteus
Just now, lurker22 said:

What did happen to Nyssa on the island? Did Oliver know or he simply didn't care, cos' that would be rude since he was the one who asked for her help.

To my knowledge nothing has ever been established one way or another.  My guess is that she made it off the island and is now doing... other stuff.  I recall seeing Katrina Law in some Hallmark Channel Christmas movie and kept expecting her to break out her LoA moves and butcher the fuck out of her asshole boss but it was not to be.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, johntfs said:

To my knowledge nothing has ever been established one way or another.  My guess is that she made it off the island and is now doing... other stuff.

So they just left her fate hanging and no one cared? Wow, that is rude!

And once again, Sara was not told anything, not about her sister's doppelganger, or Nyssa, or how her father's doing.

1 hour ago, lurker22 said:

What did happen to Nyssa on the island? Did Oliver know or he simply didn't care, cos' that would be rude since he was the one who asked for her help.

She'll probably just be dead so that the Arrow writers don't have to bother writing in a divorce subplot to make Olicity's marriage legitimate. Since MG was adamant for years that liver & Nyssa's wedding was uber legitimate and legal.

Killing off the baby mama was how they got over that glitch of her existence as messy writing point/speedbump.

1 hour ago, jhlipton said:

Training Day is cancelled, and she's fairly far down the list of credits for The Oath.

I'm not sure how that changes things. She is still a series regular on another show.

That's why I was thinking Wally too. Ive noticed Caity and Keiynan retweeting each other lately. I thought it meant they had scenes in the crossover but that wasn't the case. I wouldn't mind Wally joining the team, at least he'd get to be part of a team where everyone does something and they'd notice when he was gone. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

That's why I was thinking Wally too. Ive noticed Caity and Keiynan retweeting each other lately. I thought it meant they had scenes in the crossover but that wasn't the case. I wouldn't mind Wally joining the team, at least he'd get to be part of a team where everyone does something and they'd notice when he was gone. 

I don't mind Wally joining the team (especially if Jax isn't coming back).  Wally's an engineering student, so he'd be helpful for fixing the Waverider.  I'm more concerned about Kid Flash joining the team since super-speed is so powerful in this universe.  Like, "Oh no!  Damien Darkh, Eleanor and Gorilla Grodd just showed up!"  *Wally speeds over and punches them all unconscious* "Okay, cool, what do want to do for the other 41 minutes and 49m seconds left in the episode?"

22 minutes ago, Miss Dee said:

Yay! Between Lucifer, Supergirl and Legends Monday's are finally something to look forward to!

They're a little too much to look forward to for me.  I'm already missing Supergirl due to conflict with Lucifer.  I'm going to get really pissed if I have to choose between Lucifer and Legends of Tomorrow.

Well, ok, coming back on Mondays I can believe (and that was the best option) but February 12?  That's right during the Olympics.  Is the CW not pulling their programming during the Olympics this time? They did four years ago, but....*shrug* Maybe not.

3 hours ago, Proteus said:

FYI, guys. If you look at the bottom corner in the promo for the next episode you can see that it says Legends returns Monday, February 12th. :)

Ray: "Did I tell you I don't like horror movies?"  I'm right there with you, Ray.

Apparently Franz Drameh really has left the show.  :( *sniff*

Legends of Tomorrow loses another team member

It should come as no surprise that just one episode after the death of Stein, Jax has decided to leave the Waverider — and EW can confirm that Franz Drameh has exited DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

-----------

Though Jax will no longer be a regular face on the Waverider as a Legend, the door is open for the character to pop up again in the future.

• Love 3

After the bad news that I have been receiving this past week, this news about Franz Drameh was the straw that broke the camel's back.  The Arrowverse producers went through all that crap of Jax trying to find a way to stay with the team . . . and they do this.  I'm through.  I don't know for how long, but I'm through.  As for Constantine, I just don't care about him.

Edited by LJones41

I still have to wait to see if it was FD's decision to leave. I can't blame the writers if it was the actors decision which was the case for Arthur, Victor and Wentworth. He is is British so it could be another case of being missing his home and family.  

• Love 2