Type keyword(s) to search

19 Parodies and Counting: The Goofy Thread

Aja
  • Start Topic

Sopranokris!!! that was hilarious!!!!! they did M's bug eye perfectly

Best quote"I'm gonna start popping them out 4 at a time! (bug eyed)!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

My favorite line is "they went Scooby-Doo-ing around"   Hehehehehehe....they nailed it!

• Love 6
(edited)

The Real Housewives of Tontitown - with Josh as Slade Smiley

RoseMEchelle's Babies - and she delivered all 19 of them!

Hee Haw - with special guest Mike Huckabee on guitar

Tatertots - the musical

Edited by Missmissie173
  • Love 1

Hey, It finally got fun around here again!...

Jinger eventually marries someone from the publishers and Jana settle down with Tim Tebow, ( cause apparently that's what's in the collective unconscious and there is no escape).

I guess I'm the odd one out, but I cringe when I think of Jana with Tim Tebow. Sure, he may only be fundy lite, but still. Why do we have to be pairing her up with anybody? I just want her to have some freedom and that could just mean having her own life and a bunch of friends. Or maybe eventually getting with a guy -- or girl -- who has nothing to do with Christianity at all. That's my fantasy for her anyway!

https://youtu.be/kUmP9oF_S9k

Thought this episode of kid farm was oddly appropriate

Haha! Anyone who hasn't seen Kid Farm, check it out. It's priceless.

• Love 2

"Gone with the Duggars"

Scene:   Wal-mart parking lot where Jill has been in labor for 3 days, lying in a handicap spot.   A policeman is writing her a ticket.

Paramedics show up, access the situation and proclaim    "Bitch, you know nothing about birthin babies"

• Love 5

We should at some point do a fake rewatch using the Kid Farm videos. I love them!

Me too.

One of my favorite scenes is when the school bus picks the kids up and they pull out the drive and drive right back in.

• Love 5
(edited)

The Duggar Redemption: Jordyn Duggar, previously thought to have stopped existing, actually spent 25 years tunnelling through the wall in the dorm room (concealed by a poster of Kirk Cameron) (and his wife) and you can now find her in Zihuatanejo repairing boats in sleeveless dresses and mowing lawns in bikinis.

Edited by Aja
  • Love 15

The Duggar Redemption: Jordyn Duggar, previously thought to have stopped existing, actually spent 25 years tunnelling through the wall in the dorm room (concealed by a poster of Kirk Cameron) (and his wife) and you can now find her in Zihuatanejo repairing boats in sleeveless dresses and mowing lawns in bikinis.

Love it !

On a totally different genre of TV

Josh Duggar changes his name and starts a daily fundie talk show.

Perv Griffin

• Love 8

Has anyone here ever actually seen a person mowing the lawn while wearing a bikini? Seriously -- who does that?

Raises hand.  Getting a tan while doing yard work is the only way to do yard work in the summer.  

• Love 5

I remember my mom doing that, but when I was mowing my own lawns for a few years, I always wore long pants. Plus, when I was in h.s., a friend's father lost his big toe to a lawn mower.

We now have a patio in a townhouse community that employs a grounds crew to manage the common areas. I don't do grass anymore. (Double entendre intended.) 

• Love 4

Has anyone here ever actually seen a person mowing the lawn while wearing a bikini? Seriously -- who does that?

One time I took out the garbage without wearing a bra.

• Love 15

I don't do it myself because the sun is my enemy (seriously, I swear I can get sunburn through window glass) but it's not terribly uncommon around here to tan and mow at the same time. Things have moved towards a more conservative and modest approach though, these days people actually use their bikini tops.

• Love 4

I always wonder what the modesty-obsessed crowd that also believes Adam and Eve were the first humans thinks about the part of the story that says Adam and Eve made coverings for themselves out of leaves. Couldn't have been very modest, although I guess Eve had no one to defraud since the only other person in existence was her husband, whose desires COULD be righteously fulfilled. But what, they then instantly invented cloth? Sorry, Gothard, but bras were only invented about 100 years ago or less. 

• Love 1

How can we do a musical when they are not allowed to dance? They'll have to march in single file and climb on counters in time to music.

We can ask majorie for help in the rythem department, and get erin to play piano... and David can lead us out!

We'll have a grand time, without heathen dancing!

• Love 1

This means I've been defrauding the pizza guys for YEARS.  Oh, the shame!

We've all done such shameful things! We need to find a Righteous man!

• Love 1

One time I met the UPS guy at the door without wearing a bra. So I can only assume he's divorced now...

I've been defrauding the FedEx guy for 21 years luckly he hasn't divorced me yet. lol

• Love 7

Most perfect line: "We did the right thing, and immediately waited three years before contacting the police."

Hahaha that was great!! I wish there were more parodies like that. That is exactly how I think of Mechelle and Jim Boob in my head.

• Love 3

I can just imagine standing up in court and stating THOSE grounds for divorce:

your honor I saw the neighbor kid mowing the lawn in her bikini and just had to divorce my wife.   Not to get with the neighbor kid mind you, just because.   

• Love 7

Does she actually say she thinks she caused the neighbors to get a divorce? That is certifiably nuts, and really quite narcissistic! We all have eyes and we all notice when people are attractive, even in really good relationships. A good marriage would never be ruined because of that, and it's actually kind of sad that in Gothard's world, they believe the power of defrauding is that strong. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It's almost as if Michelle has an extremely over-inflated sense of her own power and influence! Weird.

Edited by Aja
  • Love 2

I wish I could find it to quote..... but many, many pages back in one of these threads someone posted something to the effect of:

(paraphrasing) what if someone should find Michelle's next door neighbor who she feared she defrauded by mowing the lawn in her bikini and he said "there was a girl n a bikini?............  That quote won the internet on that day!

And, what special kind of stupid was Michele mowing the lawn in a bikini anyway?  I weed wacked once in shorts and my legs were cut to ribbons! 

• Love 2

The New Duggar Bus (non stink) Tour !

Ride in comfort with bad violins playing in the background as you tour Tontitown and the Duggar house.  

The tour is free because who in their right mind would ever want to go there or waste money?

Masks are provided for viewing the mold house and laughter is encouraged, especially when viewing the hideous McMansion.

Last stop is the Duggar house.  We will stop, stretch our legs, practice our putt-putt moves or yell Nike if you want.

Guests are encouraged to bring used Nike shoes and tie them to the white fence ala the bridge in Paris.

Drop off is at some random buffet restaurant where you DO have to pay for your meal.

• Love 8

The New Duggar Bus (non stink) Tour

Guests are encouraged to bring used Nike shoes and tie them to the white fence ala the bridge in Paris.

I'm really not one for defacing or graphic art (although I admit I am a little fond of the art on trains, even tho I don't know what it means...). However, the IMAGE in my head of Nike shoes draped over the fence... BAAA HAAAAA!!! There is a tree on the harbor at St. Simons Island (I know there are others as well) where it is traditional to throw a pair of tied sneakers over the branches. I don't even know the significance, but it's pretty cool to see.

Ride in comfort with bad violins playing in the background as you tour Tontitown and the Duggar house.

The tour is free because who in their right mind would ever want to go there or waste money?

Masks are provided for viewing the mold house and laughter is encouraged, especially when viewing the hideous McMansion.

Last stop is the Duggar house. We will stop, stretch our legs, practice our putt-putt moves or yell Nike if you want.

Drop off is at some random buffet restaurant where you DO have to pay for your meal.

Should i pack my prairie dress and at home perm kit, or will those things be provided?

• Love 2

Should i pack my prairie dress and at home perm kit, or will those things be provided?

If you wear the Duggar approved clothing and frame your counter top or whatever the hell they call it with a perm, you GET a big discount on the cost !

:)

• Love 3
(edited)

Last stop is the Duggar house.  We will stop, stretch our legs, practice our putt-putt moves or yell Nike if you want.

It's a buffet, though, so hey-hey-hey, no tip!  (and bring your tupperware!)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
(edited)

If you wear the Duggar approved clothing and frame your counter top or whatever the hell they call it with a perm, you GET a big discount on the cost !

:)

"Countenance", Cherrio. COUN-TE-NANCE. You know... Like PER-PEN-DI-CU-LAR.

And yes, Dill, I believe prairie dresses would be appropriate but you have to do that perm thing BEFORE you leave or you'll stink up the bus even worse. Please remember the leggings UNDER the prairie dress. Bonus points if you can locate your blouse with the ENORMOUS square collar. (You may have to launder if you've worn it recently...hehe)

Edited by Happyfatchick
  • Love 4
(edited)

I have a confession to make: I have a denim skirt, well actually  it's a skort and it's above the knees. (NIKE!) Ummm can I wear it or should I sew a panel on the bottom?

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 2