Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Yeah, she's just covering all her bases now. I do think she believes JMac more than anyone else since he has no alliance to protect and she does want him to come back. If Meg and James had more than two brain cells between them, I think they would've flipped before when JMac activated his final stand and they could've convinced Vanessa to do it too.

• Love 4

I wonder if James and Meg have felt on the outside for so long that they are unable to think past their joy at being "included" by the cool kids. It really would make the most sense for them to flip this week and keep john. Then they have both john and the returning house guest. Even if it is Jackie they have time to try to make her see that next week is the last really good shot at the Austwins. But if they let John go they are down a vote next week.

• Love 3

Yeah I don't like the game Vanessa is playing right now, but it's kind of her only option. I don't think she'll ever be able to trust John, James, or Meg. And not snitching before almost got her evicted by her allies.

If it's endurance, James has it.

I'm worried about a James HOH if he still thinks he's at summer camp and besties with the Austwins. I don't think he's actually that dumb, but they kept him safe so I think he'd nom any combo of Steve/Vanessa/returning juror (unless it's Jackie). OTOH, if John is the returnee, he's got a shot to beat James and he's like the only one who WOULD put up Austwins, so... go John? ugh. THIS is my ideal scenario now? 

You know, I'm almost hoping Steve accidentally wins again and then accidentally gets Meg evicted to put her out of my misery.

• Love 4

The fact is, even if James/Meg had decided to do it, Vanessa was never going to, so it wouldn't have mattered. I think they probably didn't really trust Vanessa would do it anyway.

James/Meg's attempt to sell the plan was really halfhearted, though. It didn't seem like either Meg or James was really committed and James made the incredibly stupid decision to follow Meg's lead on how to handle the situation. If they had fully embraced the plan and gone to Vanessa voicing their strong commitment and making a Deal that they would guarantee her safety next week if any of John/James/Meg(Ha!) won HOH and that they would advocate to keep Vanessa safe and go after the Austwins if the returnee won HOH, that might have swayed her. As usual, they were waiting for someone else to take a strong lead and get out in front of The Plan, so it fizzled.

• Love 3

James said a few days ago to Meg that he might just put up the AusTwins this week if he were to win. John for sure got his wheels turning. He knew it was probably a lost cause for John but he got him thinking. I'm pretty sure if he wins HoH tonight he's going straight for thr AusTwins. And if Meg convinces him not too.. Well then I'm more done with her then I was previously.

If this week didn't prove to the remaining (rapidly dwindling) HGs that the Austwins need to be taken care of, there is literally no hope for any of them, save Vanessa (who HAS TO remain loyal to them on the surface because they are the only ones that have/would keep her safe, and just plant seeds and hope that others take them out). Seriously, ALL the Austwins deals (or Deals) were exposed this week, and there's the OBVIOUS FACTOR OF THEM BEING FUCKING TWINS AND A SHOWMANCE, but from what I've been reading, only the returning juror (and I'm dubious about Jackie and Shelli at this point, so basically John or Basic Becky) would ACTUALLY target them. People are saying James is getting a clue but he WILL be influenced by Meg (who, I swear to god has no actual idea there is actually a game being played for $500,000) because he's not thinking with the right head. And Steve... is Steve. He was in real, actual danger this week and had a large alliance exposed that everyone hilariously blamed him for orchestrating, but he WILL throw HOH. Again. And if he accidentally wins he will cry and then nominate Meg/returnee. 

What in the actual fuck with these morons.

• Love 6

Regardless of who wins HOH, if 2 of the three Austwins aren't nominated, I'm done. This show should change its name to "How to Avoid Winning $500K Without Even Trying"!

I agree. How idiotic for none of the other HGs to realize by not nominating any pair (Austin/Liz of Julia/Liz or Austin/Julia) they are handing the game to one of them. Nobody else stands a chance. 

I will say it again and again until I will it to happen: JULIA needs to win HOH and take out Austin. 

Yes, I realize I'm as nonsensical as Meg right now, but I've already had quite a bit of wine, so.... 

• Love 6

I agree. How idiotic for none of the other HGs to realize by not nominating any pair (Austin/Liz of Julia/Liz or Austin/Julia) they are handing the game to one of them. Nobody else stands a chance.

They need to nominate Liz and Austin. Although i like Julia the best of the three she is the worst at competitions. So nominating L and A is the greatest chance of getting 1 of the three out next week. And it should probably be Liz because then Austin will fold up like a chair, Julia would switch to Vanessa and someone not the Austwins might have a chance to win. If they only get Austin out the twins will just be happy and use Vanessa as a shield.

Edited to add that it is their greatest chance because they can put up julia if one of the nominees wins POV.

Edited by call me ishmael
  • Love 3

So no Liz HOH. And John said he would target Meg...so I can't cheer for him

Now Meg and Steve are go e

Julia fell, not Liz. And Johnny Mac is dead to me. He's going to target Meg. That officially makes him a worse player than... Meg.

ETA according to twitter, JAMES fell! Holy crap, this is anyone's game.

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 6

OMG Twitter has just informed me that Johnny Mac has already won the juror comp. What.The.Fuck. 

Well, I guess I should just root for him to take the whole thing and win HOH, so he can nominate Meg and watch her NOT leave. 

ETA Vanessa is HOH... so I guess... bye James. Or Steve. Austwins will live another week. Ordinarily I'd be happy Vanessa won HOH but not this week.

BIG BROTHER WHY MUST YOU DRIVE ME TO DRINK??

Edited by yankee1151
  • Love 2

Well...this is an interesting turn of events!

Yeah - so, what's with the no more than 10 minute competition??????  That's crazy.

I really hope Vanessa puts up Austin and Liz!!!

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 2

We know that Vanessa is not going to nom the Austwins, she better work with John and Steve. I bet she targets Meg, which is not totally bad since everyone would take her and it isolates James. Double Eviction next week so hopefully the Austwins go then. I know the Austwins are going to pressure Vanessa to nom John, she better not. 

• Love 1

Jackie went down on her butt and Vanessa was all "She's out she went on her butt it's against the rules!" and then they went to fish. They came back pretty quick and Jackie was still there and Shelli could be heard saying, "Can you do it sitting down?" to Jackie, fish again, and then when it came back only John and Vanessa remianed. Vanessa was all, "[cry voice] I wanna see Mel [/cry voice]" and John dropped.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Well, goodbye James or Johnny Mac. I can't with this week, although props to Vanessa, it sounds like she really, really wanted it. But the Austwins will have a 50% shot at HOH in the double eviction (and that's being very generous to Meg), and if they survive that, I just don't see one of them not winning. The twin's smug scale has gone through the roof and I truly dislike them at this point. And of course, Austin is the worst.

• Love 8

It all seems pretty shady imo. They have always been able to do this comp sitting.

ETA: I'll be shocked if it isn't John and James that go in the DE. John is no great loss (Targetting Meg?! Thanks for proving youself to be the floppoest flop ever!" but it's just like last week all over again, which is boring.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Wow that is so shocking! I have to believe John has lost his damn mind if he really thinks he should target Meg! MEG! What is wrong with him?

Ugh, Vanessa winning HOH means that we're not getting rid of Austwins anytime soon. I hope Vanessa realizes its double eviction next week and somehow forms a crazy plan to get rid of Austin and Liz in one fell swoop? Any chance of that happening? At all? Sigh.

• Love 1

John's back?  John who wants to go after MEG?  Despite actually mentioning the power the Austwins have as a group of 3?

What a freaking waste.

And with a Vanessa HOH? These people are all idiots and might as well hand Julia or Liz a check.

• Love 6

I just.....did I really see a like 10 minute endurance comp?  These hamsters are the worst.

Heh. I popped open the feeds, it was still on Jeff highlights so I figured I had enough time to run to the kitchen and grab a drink and a snack. Come back and the comp is done. Seriously? Either I'm really slow or they really suck.

I assume Vanessa will nominate James & John. Zzzzzzz....

Eta: since Vanessa can't play in HoH in the double, I think she's a goner. She won't win clown shoe.

Clown shoe is such a crapshoot, Meg could even win. Eh, never mind it involves running. But Vanessa could for sure.

These people are all idiots and might as well hand Julia or Liz a check.

Pretty much. This is theirs to lose now.

If Vanessa targets James and Meg, I'll be all for it. Why?

They have played a horrendous game these past two weeks. You NEVER side with a Showmance PLUS twins over potential allies which is what JMac and Becky were to them. 

That's the only upside of Vanessa not nominating the Austwins. These idiots will finally get what's coming to them.

• Love 4

I was really hoping for a Vanessa HoH, because I want to see her explain why it makes sense not to nominate the Austwins this week. :)

I'd love to actually see her do that, but she'll probably nom Steve and John again and whine about how they are targeting her.

• Love 1

Yup, while I'd love to see her surprise everyone especially Austwins by popping them up there (or BD Liz) I'm perfectly happy to see James and or Meg go, her stupid burns. 

• Love 3

I'd love to actually see her do that, but she'll probably nom Steve and John again and whine about how they are targeting her.

I sort of kind of see her agreeing not to go after John this week. So I think it'll be James/Steve, with Meg as the re-nom/backdoor.

I am actually pretty surprised she didn't think it a better idea to let John have it and then compete next week. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

I've said it 80 gazillion times but to have the austwins even get to three was absolute lunacy. What the actual fuck with these people? Never should have let the twin in the game, especially after the showmance was apparent. The SS thought they were set with numbers counting on them, but they forget that that automatically put everyone else on the bottom. Goddamn morons in this house

• Love 2

I'd be shocked if she didn't nominate James. And if she's not going after Austwins (she's not), she should nom James. John would be a fucking waste and Steve or Meg will be the pawn. Blah

• Love 1

I would laugh if every HoH comp from here on out is endurance, these lazy bitches don't want to play the strategic brain part of the game, then at least make them sweat/puke to have any power.