Type keyword(s) to search

Non-traditional reasons you hate the Kardashians

• Start Topic

A bit of a fun and games/humor topic.

Instead of the reasons everyone states, what are the more out there non-traditional reasons you hate this family (or any member contained within, or any personage not related but connected to their reality empire).

==========

I'll go first.

I hate that they've damaged the classic comedy rule that K words/things are all inherently funny.

Not that the Kardashians AREN'T all ridiculous, but they've actually pushed this rule SO far with their overuse of K, that K comedy fatigue has set in.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I hate that they take great selfies. I mean...how the hell are they holding their phones? I always wind up withsuper blurry shots or pics of the folks behind me.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 6

I hate that Robert got OJ Simpson off after he murdered two people.

He didn't.  He wasn't even a practicing attorney when O.J. was arrested.  He had to re file for his license or something so he could be on the "Dream Team".  Those famewhore apples didn't fall far from that tree! 

• Love 3

I hate that the name Khloe has been in the top 100 baby names for several years now (it's trending down, thank God) and was #88 for 2014. I don't know why anyone would choose to name their daughter that botched up version of Chloe, an otherwise nice name. Name your kids Kylie, Kendall or Kimberly, that's fine. Khloe looks like a hot mess.

• Love 3

He didn't. He wasn't even a practicing attorney when O.J. was arrested. He had to re file for his license or something so he could be on the "Dream Team". Those famewhore apples didn't fall far from that tree!

Not to split hairs but didn't he help him by concealing evidence as well as joining the dream team.

• Love 2

I hate that the KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD game allegedly made something like $14m per month last year (it's a free game but I guess there must be addons people pay for).  I mean I'd just say it was good business sense if the game didn't REALLY look like it sucked.

If it DOESN'T suck?  Okay, then I hate that I have to see Kim's face so often when scrolling through the Google Play store, and I'm sure the iTunes crowd has the same problem.

• Love 7
(edited)

I really hate how they vacation. They go to some of the most fabulous places in the world, and all they do is sit around their hotel, fight with each other, and go on mainstream organized tours. They never seem to have fun, do anything spontaneous, or meet the locals or fellow travelers. They're so incredibly ungrateful for their wonderful opportunities to see the world and it makes me loathe every single one of them. Bible.

Edited by Jodio
  • Love 12

I really hate how they vacation. They go to some of the most fabulous places in the world, and all they do is sit around their hotel, fight with each other, and go on mainstream organized tours. They never seem to have fun, do anything spontaneous, or meet the locals or fellow travelers. They're so incredibly ungrateful for their wonderful opportunities to see the world and it makes me loathe every single one of them. Bible.

And eat, they eat all the time. And there's always some drama over who isn't coming or arrives late and who has a nicer room, and jumping in the water with their clothes on, like that's unique to them. Like. literally there are so many reasons to hate them.

• Love 3

I hate that they see nudity as fashion.  To quote Carolina Herrera, "How can you be a fashion icon if you’re not wearing clothes?"  As the mother of 2 young children, including a 4 year old girl, the being naked trend concerns me and I can't help but hope that the pendulum starts to swing the other way a little bit.  You know...back to tank tops and shorts, as opposed to butt cheeks and side boob.  Just saying.  I don't think that's too much to ask.  

I hate any time Khloe tries to be edge with her makeup, being dark or bright lips.  It makes her look like a casting reject from Twilight.

• Love 11

I hate that they see nudity as fashion.  To quote Carolina Herrera, "How can you be a fashion icon if you’re not wearing clothes?"  As the mother of 2 young children, including a 4 year old girl, the being naked trend concerns me and I can't help but hope that the pendulum starts to swing the other way a little bit.  You know...back to tank tops and shorts, as opposed to butt cheeks and side boob.  Just saying.  I don't think that's too much to ask.  

I hate any time Khloe tries to be edge with her makeup, being dark or bright lips.  It makes her look like a casting reject from Twilight.

The ridiculous way they sit around the house dressed to kill, in full makeup, constantly touching their hair  and that in every major conversation , Kim has at least one phone in her hand and is texting or reading something on it.  At Bruce's family meeting, if I were there and Khloe showed up in the fur vest and the hat, no way could I have not busted out laughing.

• Love 8

I hate, hate, hate how Kim never seems to dress comfortably in any situation. She just looks so uncomfortable because FASHION! What is wrong with wearing sweats and comfortable shoes? What is wrong with wearing a messy bun with no makeup? At least Kourtney looks like a mom. You can tell that Kourtney is definitely more secure with herself than Kim.

I hate Kim's hairline. Stop lasering it off!

• Love 11

I hate that Kim clearly has no influence over her man. She should be able to tell him to lose the leather sweatpants. In a real marriage you should be able to tell your partner that he looks like his balls stink.

Isn't that relationship 101? "Hey love, weather man says it's going to be 90 degrees today, maybe you wanna put on some shorts so we can avoid your swamp ass for one night"

• Love 13

I hate that Kim clearly has no influence over her man. She should be able to tell him to lose the leather sweatpants. In a real marriage you should be able to tell your partner that he looks like his balls stink.

Isn't that relationship 101? "Hey love, weather man says it's going to be 90 degrees today, maybe you wanna put on some shorts so we can avoid your swamp ass for one night"

You think she wants a 30 minute rant on how his ball's artistic juices marinate much better in a warm confined environment?

• Love 7

I hate how they eat salad with their mouths open and talk with their mouths full of salad.

Kim's the worst offender; she always chews with her mouth open. It's like she's still trying to make her signature blow-up doll face while she eats.

• Love 4

I HATE how they treat their pets. Every one of them has had an animal that has mysteriously disappeared, or died, or had to be given to a friend. That to me is SOOOOO bad, if anything the biggest indicator that they are evil people. 

• Love 10

I hate the d-r-a-w-n out monotone lazy voices with zero inflection, no emotion and southern California laid back affected vocal fry.

I also hate that they have no life skills. Oh, right they know how to text and pose.

I hate those pointy dagger finger nails of Khloe's. 

I love this thread. 

• Love 10

I hate the d-r-a-w-n out monotone lazy voices with zero inflection, no emotion and southern California laid back affected vocal fry.

I also hate that they have no life skills. Oh, right they know how to text and pose.

I love this thread.

Whenever I see those disgusting nails on Khloe and Kylie, my ass twitches. Wiping could cause a major injury.

• Love 3

I love this thread.

I'll second the vocal fry. Hate it.

• Love 8
(edited)

When I try to explain what vocal fry is to people who never heard the term, I always say, "...it's the way those Kardashian girls talk."

Then they get it. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 7

They ruined fat asses for me.

The song "Fat Bottom Girls" used to be kind of awesome.  Now it kind of causes me to put my head in my hands.

Fuck you, K-Girls for ruining a great song for me!

• Love 2

They eat men. I mean they just chew them up, absorb all of their essence and just spit them out. I can't think of any that made it out unscathed.

And really, how does it help the cult if you just keep destroying the important part of the equation that produces more life suckers?

• Love 4

I hate Kim's repetitive Instagram posts.  She posts 5 pictures in a row of the same person/thing, just in a slightly different pose.  Yea I could just unfollow..but where's the fun in that?

There had to be at least 5 pictures of her at Kylie's bday party with the duck face and the V hand sign in every one of them. It's either that or tits and ass hanging out in almost every pic there is of her. she's just sooo original!!

• Love 2

In the last year alone, Taylor Swift sent Christmas presents unsuspectingly to hundreds of fans. She lit up her whole stadium in the colors representing a girl with cancer. Sent $1989 to a fan to help with college loans out of the blue. Donated $15,000 to a girl who was in the hospital with leukemia and had to miss the tour.

Here's the thing, people who do stuff like that are the real celebrities to me. Brad and Angelina do tons around the world, and any big stars Wikipedia page has a philanthropy section. Even if they're doing it for press, they are still being in attention and doing good. The one Taylor Swift did where she donated $15,000 to the sick girl got tons of attention and while she might be looking like the hero, her fans spread the link and the gofundme is at $80,000+.

But the Kardashians/Jenners? Nothing. Ever.

I have literally (and I hate using that word) NEVER heard a story of them helping or bringing attention to a worthy cause.

Even the Duggars give back more than these people. Though that's a whole nother issue ;)

• Love 8

In the last year alone, Taylor Swift sent Christmas presents unsuspectingly to hundreds of fans. She lit up her whole stadium in the colors representing a girl with cancer. Sent $1989 to a fan to help with college loans out of the blue. Donated $15,000 to a girl who was in the hospital with leukemia and had to miss the tour.

Here's the thing, people who do stuff like that are the real celebrities to me. Brad and Angelina do tons around the world, and any big stars Wikipedia page has a philanthropy section. Even if they're doing it for press, they are still being in attention and doing good. The one Taylor Swift did where she donated $15,000 to the sick girl got tons of attention and while she might be looking like the hero, her fans spread the link and the gofundme is at $80,000+.

But the Kardashians/Jenners? Nothing. Ever.

I have literally (and I hate using that word) NEVER heard a story of them helping or bringing attention to a worthy cause.

Even the Duggars give back more than these people. Though that's a whole nother issue ;)

But they all donate 10% of their salaries to the church! The fact that it's Kris' church is just incidental I'm sure. /s

• Love 1

But the view is incredible.

I hope she likes it because I think she's going to be up there alone a lot of the time.

When that older lady mentioned the freak factor, you could see the wheels spinning in Caitlyns head. She's never really thought that she'll be anything other than accepted. That somehow she's different than the Blossoms and the Chandis.

• Love 2

The ridiculous way they sit around the house dressed to kill, in full makeup, constantly touching their hair  and that in every major conversation , Kim has at least one phone in her hand and is texting or reading something on it.  At Bruce's family meeting, if I were there and Khloe showed up in the fur vest and the hat, no way could I have not busted out laughing.

This!! I always said that, do they just sit around all dressed up all the time?? Doesn't Kim ever feel like just bumming it in yoga pants like I do everyday? Lol.

• Love 2

This!! I always said that, do they just sit around all dressed up all the time?? Doesn't Kim ever feel like just bumming it in yoga pants like I do everyday? Lol.

I'm guessing no. I think part of the reason Kim looks miserable 24/7 is because she stuffs herself into Spanx and clothes that are three sizes too small, not to mention the ridiculous stilettos. It's like wearing your club outfits every day of your life. I also think a lot of it has to do with Kanye's influence. She dressed a lot more appropriately and casually in the past.

• Love 3

I'm guessing no. I think part of the reason Kim looks miserable 24/7 is because she stuffs herself into Spanx and clothes that are three sizes too small, not to mention the ridiculous stilettos. It's like wearing your club outfits every day of your life. I also think a lot of it has to do with Kanye's influence. She dressed a lot more appropriately and casually in the past.

And the episode where Kanye cleaned out her closet...I hated every second of that!

• Love 3

I can't stand watching any of them eating and it seems like they're always eating somewhere. Do they really have to protect their lip gloss while having a meal? I mean lip gloss is cheap, they can afford to reapply it after eating like normal people.

tumblr_megb601aPj1rmpdhpo1_1280.png

• Love 3

There was as movie back in the 70s or early 80s called The Best Little Girl in the World, about a teenage girl who was anorexic.  One of her things was not being able let her lips touch her fork or her food.  Whenever I see the K family eating, I think about that movie.

• Love 4

I can't stand watching any of them eating and it seems like they're always eating somewhere. Do they really have to protect their lip gloss while having a meal? I mean lip gloss is cheap, they can afford to reapply it after eating like normal people.

tumblr_megb601aPj1rmpdhpo1_1280.png

Kim must be having her makeup done/"artistically restored" several times each day, so she's got a full time makeup person who could do it too. Perhaps it's not the master artisan who does the full face trompe l'œil painting in the mornings, but they can probably reapply whichever unattractive lip colour she's wearing for the day.

I know that's Kourtney, but Kim is the main offender.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1