Type keyword(s) to search

Non-traditional reasons you hate the Kardashians

• Start Topic

There was as movie back in the 70s or early 80s called The Best Little Girl in the World, about a teenage girl who was anorexic.  One of her things was not being able let her lips touch her fork or her food.  Whenever I see the K family eating, I think about that movie.

You may have touched on something deeper there regarding Kourtney. When I saw a photo of her and the kids dressed up for Halloween, I thought she looked anorexic.

kourtney-kardashian-mason-penelope-north

Kourtney became Khloes workout partner after the breakup. Plus breastfeeding, I imagine she dropped weight quickly. She lost most of her baby weight from Mason and Penelope fairly fast. I don't think she's the junk food eater that Kim and Khloe are.

• Love 2

But the Kardashians/Jenners? Nothing. Ever.

I have literally (and I hate using that word) NEVER heard a story of them helping or bringing attention to a worthy cause.

I believe they visited Thailand (I think) and gave some people in an orphanage Kardashian Kids clothing on their show....if that counts. Oh and Kim wanted to adopt one of the kids there and add them as her latest accessory. Urgh.

• Love 1

I've seen the Kardashians in a regular grocery store once. They looked about as natural in a grocery store all dressed up in black with gold jewelry as a clown sitting in the front pew of church on Easter morning. I absolutely hate it when someone buying groceries can't wait until they check out to open a bag of cookies or snacks like Kim did with her snack. Open it while shopping and start the snacking. CAN'T SHE WAIT to pay for it first?  Again, sense of entitlement.

• Love 5

Sounds like there's a concerted effort to ensure the viewing public believe that the baby makes her eat non stop, the baby makes Kim fat, not Kim! It's the babies fault, but she does try! She shops at an organic healthy whole foods type place, and she really likes healthy avocado milkshakes, but still, the baby is making her fat!

• Love 1

Has there been one scene in the last couple episodes that Kim wasn't talking while eating? Crunch, crunch, munch, munch. And all those avocados! I read that they are good for you, but have lots of fat in them. Kourtney might burn it off with breast feeding, but Kim could just be eating extra calories.

• Love 1

I think Kim is in for a rude awakening.  It's a lot easier to lose the baby weight from the first than it is with the second, especially when they are relatively close together. Kourtney struggled with it after having Penelope and she was a lot more careful while she was pregnant.  

The amount of food she ordered at that Asian restaurant was ridiculous. The editing is odd, you'd think Kim would not appreciate how she's being portrayed as this pregnant woman shoveling in huge volumes of food. I feel like this is leading up to something. I wish I could trust these people!!!

• Love 1

The amount of food she ordered at that Asian restaurant was ridiculous. The editing is odd, you'd think Kim would not appreciate how she's being portrayed as this pregnant woman shoveling in huge volumes of food. I feel like this is leading up to something. I wish I could trust these people!!!

Its leading up to a phony diabetes scare. Is there one pregnancy complication she hasn't had yet? I know people have tough pregnancies, but I'm not buying Kim as one of them. She hops on a plane at the sound of a dollar to be made, doesn't miss any chance to have her face photographed out and about and has endless hours to hang around sticking her nose in other people's business.

• Love 1

So Kris is called "Lovey" by the grandkids. Okay, where in the hell did that name come from? Gilligan's Island....I wonder if the Kardashians take trunks full of cash with them when they go on a three hour tour.

It'd all be worth it if they (minus the kids, who don't deserve it) get stranded on some Island for a few years.

• Love 1

I hate them for their hair.  HOW do they get their hair so shiny and gorgeous???  

Kris was probably one of those women who hates the name grandma because it makes her feel old so they came up with something else to call her.  My MIL was the same way.  It was actually really annoying.  

• Love 1

I hate that Kris, for all her talk about how much she loves her family, is never shown hugging or kissing her grandchildren. When she sees Mason she says "hi Mason", but doesn't even move in his direction. I feel so bad for the kids since she's their only grandmother, so they'll never get to have the warm and cuddly grandma experience.

• Love 2

I hate that Kris, for all her talk about how much she loves her family, is never shown hugging or kissing her grandchildren. When she sees Mason she says "hi Mason", but doesn't even move in his direction. I feel so bad for the kids since she's their only grandmother, so they'll never get to have the warm and cuddly grandma experience.

It seems the feeling is mutual, Mason rarely acknowledges her unless Kourtney prompts him. Kids know.

• Love 1

Well if the huge sunglasses are an indication of anything, it would be that they were hiding freaky looking freshly touched up face work, so both mason wouldn't want to go near it, and Kris wouldn't want him to go near it.

• Love 2

They are all disgusting eaters, but especially Kim and Kylie.

Kim seems unable to breathe through her nose, so she always looks like she's gasping for breath when she stuffs her face. Then she rolls everything around on her tongue for a while instead of just chewing and moving on like a normal human. She also does, like, mouth warm-ups while she's looking at anything she wants to eat. There is altogether too much going on in and around her mouth when she eats and it's gross.

Kylie, as part of her quest to be Kim 2.0, has adopted most of these mannerisms, but with the added bonus of having to TRY to fellate her food. At least Kim comes by her barnyard table manners honestly (well, with the "help" of so many facial surgeries that she can no longer control a single maxillofacial muscle).

I wish they could put together a whole episode of KUWTK without anyone chewing or sucking on anything, but it's probably impossible to find 45 minutes of waking footage without that.

• Love 5

I really hate that Kim doesn't have a mind of her own and has copied that Serbian singers style. I think it's totally true (it's just that Kim can't pull it off, Lol).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2993337/Kim-Kardashian-accused-stealing-bold-blonde-style-Serbian-pop-star-Jelena-Karleusa.html

Also, rumor has it that Kylie did the same exact thing. She found random YouTubers and Instagramers and copied their looks, and made it a thing for her to monitize. She wanted a different look and searched for people who looked cool to her. She didn't come up with the hair, the overdone drag makeup, etc herself. She was copying a more punk style before she got more ratchet actually.

I really hate that Kim doesn't have a mind of her own and has copied that Serbian singers style. I think it's totally true (it's just that Kim can't pull it off, Lol).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2993337/Kim-Kardashian-accused-stealing-bold-blonde-style-Serbian-pop-star-Jelena-Karleusa.html

Also, rumor has it that Kylie did the same exact thing. She found random YouTubers and Instagramers and copied their looks, and made it a thing for her to monitize. She wanted a different look and searched for people who looked cool to her. She didn't come up with the hair, the overdone drag makeup, etc herself. She was copying a more punk style before she got more ratchet actually.

Kim can't help that she's big-boned!!! God made her that way!

• Love 2

I hate them for their hair. HOW do they get their hair so shiny and gorgeous???

Lol, you'd probably have to ask the Asians in the Philippines or Thailand, or wherever their hair weave comes from:)

When you see REAL candid pics of Kim, it's amazing how much weight gets photoshopped off her frame even for the paparazzi pictures. I'm not trying to fat shame, but she's a stubby hobbit in real life, and they make her look like she's 5'8" and 115 lbs. in pictures. It's crazy.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

A girl I know wanted to get her hair braided like Kim. I cannot stand that this bitch is making hair braids popular.

I also can't stand how more people (in the media) are walking around being photographed with their coats gently resting on their shoulders instead of actually wearing said coat.

Arggghhhhh!

• Love 3

I hate hearing them talk.  What they say is stupid - but how they say stuff really drives me crazy.

Kourtney - Her vocal fry makes me want to stab chopsticks in my ears.

Kim - Up-speak much? 

Khloe - Baby Talk!?!  "Hi Laammmieee.  Hi Nooorrri.  Give KoKo a kiss."  Gross.

Kylie - Her sedated whisper voice makes her sound like she is on drugs.

Scott Desick - He is a good-looking guy but his voice sounds like he is still going through puberty and makes him less attractive.  It reminds me of the first time I heard David Beckham speak - big hunky guy with a teeny tiny voice equals big turn-off.

• Love 7

"We came for a family dinner".  Okay, PUT THE PHONES DOWN.  You're not that important and certainly not interesting to the rest of the world.  STOP posting online if you feel a family dinner is SO important.  Look at each other, although there may be a Botox/makeup/fatass explosion that would level Los Angeles.  Can you talk without saying 'like'?  Have any of you attended a university? 

Perhaps converse pleasantly without the annoying vocal fry?  Dress appropriately?  Kim, I'm talking to you.  You're kinda sly but basically stupid, you dress like a hooker on payday and it's really sad that you've destroyed your original attractiveness and turned yourself into a caricature.  I can't be bothered with discussing the rest of these venomous bitches.  They're all horrible.  I feel bad for Rob but he's allowed himself to board the Kardashian money ship and no lifeboats available.   I'd love to see this family on Jeopardy.  It'd make a great sketch on SNL. 

Guess I went off on a rant here.  Sorry but this entire family is composed of a crafty mother, several really vacuous and vacant famewhore daughters, a fat dumb son desperate for attention, a famous NBA player son-in-law who apparently felt whores and drugs were preferable to his wife's family, an ignorant egomaniac rap 'star', and now a new fame seeker. 

I'm done now but I had to vent.  I saw Kris and Scott pull up to a restaurant or maybe it was a Williams-Sonoma in Bentleys I just lost it.  These vile people should donate to charity. 

• Love 11
On 5/16/2016 at 4:33 PM, BananaRama said:

I hate hearing them talk.  What they say is stupid - but how they say stuff really drives me crazy.

Kim - Up-speak much? 

Scott Desick - He is a good-looking guy but his voice sounds like he is still going through puberty and makes him less attractive.  It reminds me of the first time I heard David Beckham speak - big hunky guy with a teeny tiny voice equals big turn-off.

Their Valley Girl accents drive me nuts. Honestly (and I know I sound crazy), they're the reason I would never want to visit California, well specifically Southern California. No offense to any Californians here. I'm sure it's a wonderful state, but I can't stand plastic, fake bitches like the K Koven and their whole Hollywood scene.  They're the epitome of trash.

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, BananaRama said:

Kim - Up-speak much? 

Absolutely fucking HATE the way they talk.    And the work "like" usage is mind boggling.  It's every other word.  Sprinkled liberally with "literally".   

I am certain Kylie is on something.    Look at old KUWTK episodes... she NEVER talked like that.  She actually had some personality at one time. 

A non traditional reason I hate them is how WHITE the whites of their eyes are !   They positively GLOW, did they bleach them? LOL

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Joe Jitsu913 said:

Their Valley Girl accents drive me nuts. Honestly (and I know I sound crazy), they're the reason I would never want to visit California, well specifically Southern California. No offense to any Californians here. I'm sure it's a wonderful state, but I can't stand plastic, fake bitches like the K Koven and their whole Hollywood scene.  They're the epitome of trash.

You'll be pleased to know that CA is safe. I live one off-ramp north of the K-klan, so in the general area, and no one looks or talks in similar fashion (like) as them.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

You'll be pleased to know that CA is safe. I live one off-ramp north of the K-klan, so in the general area, and no one looks or talks in similar fashion (like) as them.

So you know where they get those delicious-looking salads??  Jealous!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So you know where they get those delicious-looking salads??  Jealous!

29 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Don't know but I do see lots of places that they film.

Maybe here for the salads but I'd bet they have meal delivery services that are popular now.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=erewhon+market&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR02&pc=EUPP_

Here you go http://pagesix.com/2015/05/14/all-about-those-salads-the-kardashians-are-always-eating/

• Love 2

I hate them because they have these kick ass house's, car's and income yet they don't DO anything. Like I'd forever be in my kitchen cooking something awesome, i love cooking, and hosting dinner parties with my friend's. Or i would travel a LOT, if i get paid for appearances then my ass would be all over the world from one posh resort to the next and put that all over my social media than the endless naked selfies.

Seasons 1 through 11 is on HULU so i think i may have to start watching from where i left off before i cut off cable which is season 8 

• Love 1