Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Spoilers

• Start Topic

There has been little discussion here of the S31 ponderosa intro picture spoilers.

http://imgur.com/a/0IJgi

https://i.imgur.com/itcbYP6.png

These are leg shots.

https://i.imgur.com/kTr9g5I.png

This is an overhead shot.

From looking at them, here is what I gather: I see what I assume are Julia's legs and Joe's up front. I see Jason's tattoos in the back. The bathing suit that is yellow belongs to Nick. The pants to Cydney. In the overhead shot, I see Scott in the back and Tai in front of Nick. Using the leg photo, I see barely part of Scott's foot and a pair of unknown women's legs.

So, where is Jason in that overhead shot? The position of his feet would indicate he should be somewhere around where Nick is, distance wise, but I don't see him. Perhaps he looks like what we are assuming is Scott's stomach hair and bathing suit? The more I look at it, the more possible that seems. In this case, the overhead shot has 8 people.

Also, if you look closely at the two shots of the feet, you can barely see Scott's foot. It is a light color coming out of the upper right side of what we assume is Joe's ankle.

So then who do those feet/legs on the right side behind Cydney belong to? This would correspond to the unknown person behind her in the overhead shot.

My inclination through the two photos of legs that I've seen is the ankle looks incredibly bony, leading me to believe it is Debbie. Particularly, in the first shot where the imgur is comparing Jason's tattoos, the ankle looks incredibly bony, which is more indicative of Debbie's body.

From looking at this, it might seem like there is a final two of Michele and Aubry.

• Love 1

^^ how about Neal?

I wonder if it is possible he ended up needing surgery and recuperating in the hospital and had to be flown in from somewhere else?

There is also speculation about a jury twist...no idea what that could be.

• Love 1

I agree with Big Mother.  Jeff would LOVE and totally hype a Tai win.

Jeff's lack of hype could be due to the medical evacuations.  It would be insensitive for him to be wildly enthusiastic, perhaps.  ??? Or could it be that he has gotten flak for his hype because it turned out to be a spoiler of sorts in past seasons?   I want to believe Tai wins and you would think he would rave about this outcome.  He loved Cochran and he wasn't the jock Probst usually favors.    

Being an optimist I am going to say it was discussed that he tone it down so as not to give the winner away.  Be careful, don't rain on my parade!  This season has offered very little excitement so Tai as the possible winner is making me very happy right now.    :>)

I was looking at Reddit and they now think Cydney is definitely in that shot of the legs.

So perhaps a Debbie, Aubrey, Micheke final 3?

So Missyae's spoiler has 2 out of those 3.

Not sure when that leg shot was actually shot though. I guess there could be a final 2 and we just don't see Debbie's legs and Tai was actually voted out F 3.

• Love 1
(edited)

Assuming a F3 like that, a Michele win is definitely plausible. Unless something happens she has Julia's vote for sure, and Jason/Scot seem close with her and so far we have no reason to believe they have any connection with Aubry or Debbie. Nick seems to like and respect her now, so unless she brutally backstabs him and he's momentarily bitter about it, she should have his vote. She really only needs those four, and there are a few more she could potentially get. 

Then again, I was already convinced by the edit that Michele was the winner, so I'm obviously inclined to be optimistic about her chances. 

Edited by Xazeal
  • Love 1

I think Jeff toned it down just because it's really questionable to be super hyped with a large number of injuries occurring (especially as it seems like we're not done with them yet...).

Why not? Meteorologists don't have any trouble acting like kids on Christmas morning during tornado season.

• Love 5

During WA, which Jeff overhyped to the max in the beginning, he said if his hype didn't match what the fans felt about the season, he would never hype again (though he was pretty confident the fans would agree with him).  Of course WA was a disaster.  I noticed at the start of last season, Jeff was pretty mum until fans really started getting into it, and then he started his hype about it being "the best season ever."  So maybe that's this strategy.  See how the fans respond, then decide whether you will overhype or not.

I don't know even know if this season is as bad as WA (yet).  Just really boring.  Even the people I'm rooting for, I feel like it's more by default than genuinely liking them (with the exception of Tai).  I can't stand Nick, Jason, or Scot.  Debbie's good from an entertainment perspective.  I like Michele, Julia, and Cydney okay, but they aren't contestants I get overly excited for.

• Love 2

I was looking at Reddit and they now think Cydney is definitely in that shot of the legs.

So perhaps a Debbie, Aubrey, Micheke final 3?

So Missyae's spoiler has 2 out of those 3.

Not sure when that leg shot was actually shot though. I guess there could be a final 2 and we just don't see Debbie's legs and Tai was actually voted out F 3.

In last night's episode, Cydney was shown wearing purple pants that looked a lot like the pants on the legs in the front right of that walking photo.

I would really be surprised at this point if the finals don't have at least 2 of Michele, Aubry, Julia, Scot or Jason in them in some combination. I just feel like nobody else has any kind of shot at being there. 

Play the Relationship Count game! :)

Purely off the top of my head - but on a relationship count basis it would appear AT PRESENT that Cyd and Scot have a lock on F2.

• Cyd has the most relationships of anybody - 5 or 6, depending on how you count - but only two strong ones, Scot and Bounty. IMHO the staying power of her relationships with the other women is questionable.
  • Scot has the next-highest relationship count - 4 - but I'd consider three of those to be strong (Bounty, Cyd, and Tai). The beginnings of a relationship with Julia(?) appear to be telegraphed, but I wouldn't depend upon its strength to any degree - yet.

Anybody else with more than 2 or 3? Outside Scot/Cyd/Bounty, Scot/Tai, and Michele/Julia, I'm not recalling any other strong relationships. The Brains, maybe?

This is purely off the top of my head, so please forgive any inaccuracies or omissions.

Not sure what the policy is for starting new threads especially for a season that will not air until next year but Redmond has posted a partial list of the names rumored to be in contention for season 34.  More names will be added before eventually it get cut down to 18 or 20.  I don't really want to derail this thread but I am sure some will want to see the list so I will post it here for now

http://insidesurvivor.com/rumored-survivor-season-34-cast-11495

(edited)

So it looks like a theme of pre-jurors/jurors/winners.  Can't say there's anyone I'm overly excited at seeing on that list, except Malcolm, Marty (finally), Tai, Ozzy, Danni (!), the two Natalie's, John Cody, and Hali, if they make the final cut.  I see Jon Misch decided to pick his phone up this time?  Some surprising choices (again, Hali and Danni).  Do not care to see Cirie again, and hope she is one of the first to go.  Loved her during EI, loved her during Micronesia until she got voted off and whined about Amanda costing her the million (and proceeded to bring it up again during HvsV).  But Monica Culpepper?  JT?  Troyzan?  Alexis Maxwell?  Sarah?  Debbie?  Peter?  At least Brad isn't on the list, nor are Jason and Scot from this current season.  They couldn't do a theme like this and use more people in the pre-HvsV era?

Is this list the final one?  Because, no Kelley Wentworth or Joe?  I wouldn't be surprised if Joe turned them down.  When asked if he would play again, he didn't sound overly enthusiastic, and said he was still recovering from Cambodia.  But there aren't any second chancers on here, so maybe he really wasn't asked.

Really don't care to see Mike or Carolyn back, either, and hope they are also among the first to go.  I feel pretty confident they are getting on.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Well Redmond did say between 30-40 players will be invited to finals before the cast is cut down the final 18 or 20 so we can probably expect a few more names to pop up providing Redmond can get that info.

(edited)

I hope so. This list isn't terrible, but since there will be cuts, I'm hoping there will be more to choose from.

ETA: Okay, Redmond said he knows some other people were called (he mentioned So and Sierra, though he doesn't say which Sierra).  I forgot there was a Sierra during WA.  What's with all the people from that cast?  If it is that Sierra, that'd be five possibilities.

Would love So to come back, but are she and Malcolm still dating?  Anyway, would love So to come back as I think she had a lot of game in her.  And she was kinda, sorta, voted off first twice (officially and unofficially) since she had to leave SJDS before filming began.

Edited by LadyChatts

It's a decent enough list, if it must be returning players, except for fucking Debbie. Please, no more of her. In fact, I don't care to see anyone from this season on my TV ever again. I will give a pass to Caleb, because he didn't really get to play the game. The rest of the people from this season are duds or terrible or both.

I love Cirie, but I don't think anyone should be on a 4th season. She won't get things rigged as hard for her as Rob did, playing against all newbies, but his season still makes me hate it when it gets this far. Two is too many times for me. Four is ridiculous. And the Golden Boys like Malcolm and JT? Ick.

As for SJDS people, I didn't give a shit about that season. I literally just found out that Natalie won when I read that list. I checked out on that one just a few episodes in.

If we must have returnees, though, more Sandra, please. Lots more Sandra.

The possibility of Sandra coming back makes me very nervous. If she wins? Indisputably the greatest player of all time. If she loses? Perfect track record tarnished forever. Too risky, girl. Stay at home.

I'm a big fan of this list, actually. All the returning winners are strong players (except Mike and possibly JT) and I'd be especially excited to see Danni and Sophie return. But most of all, I need Natalie Bolton to get on. One of my favorite things about Micronesia is how she was invisible all the way up until the final episodes, where she emerged as a batshit psychopath.

Of the non-winners, I think at least Tai, Caleb, Carolyn, Andrea, and Malcolm are locks, which I'm fine with. Andrea has had the misfortune of only getting cast on terrible seasons, so I've blocked out all memories of her, but I'm pretty sure she's okay. The only one on the list I really don't want to see again is Ozzy.

My money's on Danni to win if she's on, as I think she's a highly capable player but not memorable enough to be seen a threat. 
  • Love 3

Redmond has added Aubry, Varner, Sabrina, and Penner. So I guess second chances aren't being ignored after all. Would love to see Sabrina again, and even Varner, if the experience isn't too hard on him this time. Penner is always good for a laugh. Honestly, don't care to see Aubry so soon.

After all the belly aching Dan did about his horrible edit and then getting called out in spectacular fashion, I hope he never, ever is invited back.

• Love 3

The only one of those four I would want to see is Sabrina. Penner is way too impressed with himself, and has been given enough chances. Unlike Cirie, I can't at least say I like him, so I will deal. Totally unimpressed by Varner, especially last season. He definitely damaged good will I had for him by coming back.

The possibility of Sandra coming back makes me very nervous. If she wins? Indisputably the greatest player of all time. If she loses? Perfect track record tarnished forever. Too risky, girl. Stay at home.
Yeah, that's how I feel. It seems like only downside to me.

Totally unimpressed by Varner, especially last season. He definitely damaged good will I had for him by coming back.
I have a lot of good will for Varner's ability to craft a great sound bite, but I don't think he played well last season. Plus, it seems like it would be physically dangerous for him to be out there again.
  • Love 4

Dan is a fat, ugly, condescending, sexist, unctuous, whining blowhard and it was obvious from the way they treated him in the live finale that they hated him. Unless cbs interferes and insists on bringing him back, which they wont since he aint a bikini babe, he aint ever coming back. SEG loves their douchebags but there are plenty to choose from who are a lot easier on the eyes, have whiter teeth, and speak normally.

• Love 4

What is the logic behind either Joe or Tai going?  

Joe has a thing in the preview showing him being evaluated by medics.

Tai was shown saying a line in the last immunity challenge about pushing his body to the limits and whatever.

Jeff probst said this in episode 1:

The first part of the monologue is "Dehydration and heat stroke can bring down even the strongest". This obviously refers to Caleb

The second part is "The smallest cut can lead to a life-threatening infection". Neal

The third part is "If they last long enough,merely exerting energy will become the biggest obstacle". 

Basically Tai's body could give out from all the pushing he is doing.

Edited by anthonyd46

We don't know if Kyle and Scot go soon, to be honest. The belief is that they go far--one of them maybe making it to FTC--but don't win. That could be wrong if the Reddit poster who said s/he made it to the end but probably didn't win turned out to be Cydney instead of Kyle, though. I'm beginning to wonder about that, although with strong reservations. A big reason people thought it was him was because of the use of the words "dude" and "prick" to describe Probst. I use those words all the time, especially calling men I don't like "dude", so I never bought that it had to be a man based on that. I'm just unsure how many women actually hang around on Reddit. I'm not sure how much Cydney would condemn Probst's negative reaction to Darnell's ouster, either. Maybe I'm just looking for reasons that Kyle doesn't get to the end. 

Edited by azshadowwalker

Ok, my intense dislike of those two goons drove me to the spoilers. Please tell me they will be gone? Like soon?

Doesn't look like it. I think they are both making the family visit, but probably is like the final 6 or so. I think both are around till then. Assuming the evac is 8th or 7th place and not later. Also don't forget about the reddit Julia thing of Cydney and Julia getting into an argument I can totally see that happening if Julia goes back the guys here. 

Edited by anthonyd46

Joe has a thing in the preview showing him being evaluated by medics.

Tai was shown saying a line in the last immunity challenge about pushing his body to the limits and whatever.

Jeff probst said this in episode 1:

The first part of the monologue is "Dehydration and heat stroke can bring down even the strongest". This obviously refers to Caleb

The second part is "The smallest cut can lead to a life-threatening infection". Neal

The third part is "If they last long enough,merely exerting energy will become the biggest obstacle". 

Basically Tai's body could give out from all the pushing he is doing.

I missed that preview, somehow.  That has NEVER happened to me!  oh dear.  

My thought is as well that what happened last night with Julia sets up a fight with Cyndy pretty well.  Cyndy has been so quiet it makes me wonder if she thinks she will be perceived poorly.  . 

I watched that Debbie Ponderosa.  Yes she is shown talking a lot, yes she seems to love hyperbole but honestly if you listen to a lot  people for a longer period of time they aren't much different.  I like her.  I don't particularly want to see her hitting on Nick but she was very polite and upbeat with the Dr.s with Nick and Neal.  She was my favorite and I'm really sorry she is out.  I have very little interest in who is left.

Edited by marys1000
  • Love 2

Jeff's teaser for next week:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/14/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst-sabotage

Okay, sir. Tease us up for next week’s episode!

It’s getting more difficult to tease because so much happens. So how’s this? I think the audience will be screaming at their TVs by the time it’s over!

The part about the audience screaming I guess means the gruesome twosome live to see another day.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2