Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: To The Gates!

• Start Topic

Awesome video on Facebook and Vikings on History Twitter.  Neither site would allow me to copy and paste.  Go and watch it either place, and don't miss the hilarious ending.  Hide your baguettes, hide your beret, hide your brie!

• Love 1

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to see the French princess get some subtitles going? When she was screaming while hoisting the banner, I could barely understand anything she said.

Also, is it bad that I was rooting for the Parisians the entire time? As long as Lagertha, Ragnar, and Rollo made it out, that is.

Damn. Lagertha drives a hard bargain.

Poor Ragnar, STILL mourning his lost boyfriend.

Edited by bandella
  • Love 1

Hilarious ending?  I didn't see anything particularly funny.  I didn't care for the "they're dead, oh no they're not" .....

Disappointing episode but not so much the content as the beyond ridiculous 5 minutes content, 10 minutes commercials format.  Seriously????  I'm going to stop watching this live and just stream it.

Edited by DHDancer

What a great episode!  I was afraid Bjorn died/would die and was disappointed that Floki didn't.  Glad Helga finally spoke up to Floki, that guy's a lunatic.

I'm glad Ragnar made that remark to Lagertha about the difference between a titled ruler and a true leader.  Kalf bailed her out twice this episode.  The end scene with her and Kalf was hot, though.

When Ragnar was saying his monologue, I was afraid Floki would pop up behind him, hearing everything he said. 

• Love 7

Man! Despite this being another set-up episode, I have to tip my hat to the writers. Extremely hot Lagertha at the end alone would have made the episode worthwhile, but Ragnar peeing blood? Where else can you get that sort of thing? ;)

Now, for the payoff,  time to go "Full Ragnar"!  I'm thinking his plan has something to do with the speculations in the other thread...

Edited by RiddleyWalker

DHDancer, I was not referring to this episode as being hilarious, as I did not see it before it aired.  I was referring to a promo video on History Channel Vikings Twitter page from yesterday, entitled The City of Love Will Never be the Same.  The video was humorous.

Edited by Babalooie
  • Love 2

Great episode! The fight scenes were intense and well done.

I was rooting for the Parisian's though. I thought Bjorn was a goner, glad he will be OK.

You go Helga! Glad somebody finally told Floki off. He's insane.

Ragnar seems badly hurt, his fall was brutal. I think Athelstan will ghost down to him, heal him and tell him what to do.

That last scene between Lagertha and Kalf was hot, hope she doesn't trust him too much.

Great episode!  Very impressive with the scale of the fighting and the use of CGI.  Absolutely insane fighting.  Impressed as well they managed to do the first forty minutes with very little dialogue.  Ragnar and Bjorn climbing the ladder together was awesome...really surprised when I thought they had killed off Bjorn.

Go screw yourself, Floki!  Still blaming Athelstan.  I'm glad Helga called him on his self-indulgent bullshit.  Still, great performance by Gustaf Skarsgård.

The Princess seems to be a more formidable opponent then the useless Emperor.

• Love 6

DHDancer, I was not referring to this episode as being hilarious, as I did not see it before it aired.  I was referring to a promo video on History Channel Vikings Twitter page from yesterday, entitled The City of Paris Will Never be the Same.  The video was humorous.

Oh ok, my bad for mis-comprehension of what you wrote.  Thanks for the explanation.  I don't do Twitter or FB.

Oh, and I think the Bear and the princess connected across the crowded battlements, oui?

Edited by DHDancer
  • Love 2

.....  I am pretty sure that you can read Twitter without joining.

Not going to happen :) I have no time for reading people's trivialities...and happy to throw the  baby out with the bathwater re Twitter and FB 

• Love 4

This was outstanding! 

Worst part was I could not understand the French princess. 

So what is Ragnor's long game plan? I thought at first he knew they would not breech the walls all along and was setting up Floki. That seems like a pretty dangerous and elaborate plan. I'm not sure what he is trying to do. 

Count me as one who thought Bjorn was gone. Did that son of the king(Horick?) get an arrow through the forehead?

Oh, and I think the Bear and the princess connected across the crowded battlements, oui?

Absolutely! I kept thinking tomorrow she's going to be confessing about having dreams of that godless savage ravishing her.

Despite Kalf being a weasel, he and Lagertha were so hot.

I found Ragnar's confession to Athelstan to be unnecessary. First of all, we knew that Ragnar was setting Floki up. Second, Ragnar is at his best when he's enigmatic. Ragnar, we all miss your boyfriend Athelstan, but doesn't mean you need to start monologuing.

• Love 3

Absolutely! I kept thinking tomorrow she's going to be confessing about having dreams of that godless savage ravishing her.

Despite Kalf being a weasel, he and Lagertha were so hot.

I found Ragnar's confession to Athelstan to be unnecessary. First of all, we knew that Ragnar was setting Floki up. Second, Ragnar is at his best when he's enigmatic. Ragnar, we all miss your boyfriend Athelstan, but doesn't mean you need to start monologuing.

Yeah, the confession was awkward.  Ragnar is at his most compelling when the viewer is left to discern his intentions.

Damn!  Those battle scenes were epic!  And the Vikings totally got their asses handed to them big time!  I'm sure the Parisians think it was that blessed banner the Princess put up and the Vikings think the gods turned on them/Floki fucked up, but I'm thinking a lot of it was this Count Odo guy, planning ahead apparently.  They were ready for almost every method.  Impressive!

Despite the body-count, pretty much all the regulars made it out alive, but Bjorn looks pretty banged up, and Ragnar's pissing blood.  That ain't good.  I did find it weird that we got this dramatic shot of Rollo falling in the water and sinking Siggy style, and then the next time we see him, he's just strolling around the camp.  Guess he just need a nap.  And, of course.  Fucking Floki cowers and manages to survive.  Dude is a fucking cockroach, but not one I like.  Of course he blames Athelstan from the grave.  He really never knew him, did he?  Even if Athelstan had the ability, he is the last person who would be petty enough to sabotage the Vikings just to spite Floki. Get over yourself, you silly little man.

Kalf and Lagertha hook-up.  Totally love Lagertha was basically like "Fine, lets do it, but just know that first chance I get, I will still kill your ass!", and Kalf's just stands there for a second and then is like "Would be totally worth it!"  And... I can't really blame him.

So, Porunn just bails and leaves Aslaug with the baby.  Can't believe I'm saying this, but poor Aslaug.

Ragner's monologue was a bit much, but he is right in that patience is clearly his strength.  He really is all about the long con.  And, apparently doesn't mind numerous Vikings dying in order to his sed revenge.  His love for Athelstan is strong!

• Love 5

Damn it, I'm a true shield maiden! I was rooting for the Vikings!!

Shirtless Rollo. That French princess was like, now that is a man!

That was an ill-conceived plan. Why attack a heavily fortified city in broad daylight? I was hoping Floki would burn up in his own siege tower.

Lagertha is so hot a guy will sleep with her even after she promises that will kill him one day.

King Hottie is back next week!

• Love 6

I had the impression that "the princess" had "given the eye" to Rollo, not to Bjorn.  Ragnar has some serious internal bleeding, not just blood in urine, but he was coughing blood.  I fear that this is Ragnar's last season on Vikings.  Bjorn was really lucky where those arrows hit him--missing anything vital.

• Love 2

Based upon the stinger from the episode before this, I was concerned that Michael Hirst was going to suggest that Floki invented siege towers. Which is BS. Thankfully, the show implied that this was a known known to the Parisians by focusing on the wall, the firing slits, and the oil.

I seem to remember a masked figure in Frankia castle looking very uncomfortable in episode 8. I think it could be Athelstan... or maybe a long lost twin? If not, who was it?

I think that was the emperor, quaking in his fancy slippers. 

I hope this isn't Ragnar's last season. Love him, hate him, or love to hate him, I really think the show would suffer without him. Still, though, as pointed out above, peeing or coughing blood is never a good sign. Both at the same time, though? Yeah. You're in some deep trouble.

• Love 3

Is Clive Standen contractually obligated to not wear a shirt all season? I mean, I'm totally okay with that.

Ugh, Floki. Build your boat and

sail to Iceland already

I love how Kalf hesitated for a moment after Lagertha's speech, and then grabbed her like, "Eh, who wants to live forever."

You know, regarding the "cheater princess," all I have to say is, I have this weird thing about not judging by contemporary moral values women who were given away in marriage like livestock without any regard or recognition of their consent. Particularly in a time when men were only punished for adultery when it involved another man's wife, not because of morality, but because they were considered to have deprived another man of his property rights.

• Love 9

Gustaf Skarsgård is a really good actor, and its pretty much the only reason I`m not begging them to off Floki. Guy is just being ridiculous. Even for a viking! Find a new person to bitch about, one who you didn't murder already!  

The fight scenes are so freaking epic! And...I kinda root for everybody. Its complicated. 

I know that Bjorn is going to be ok, but damn I was worried! I have to give more props to the actor who plays Bjorn, he just does a great job. I remember him from the first Hunger Games movie, and being impressed by his performance, its good to see him getting such a good gig here. 

• Love 4

Ding, ding. End of round one and the score is Franks 1, Vikings 0.  (Can't wait for round two).

About King Horik's son, Erlunder.  I think he was grazed but not killed.  No way they bring him back, marry him to Mr Borg's second wife and pump up his presence to just give me a no-name death in passing.  If he really was killed he'd get a big exit killing.  At least a "One Eye" level one.  Not something that you can't tell what happened to him.

Talking about secondary characters.  Wonder if we will see more of Siegried was it or Siegfried but is that Germanic.  Anyway big blonde dude bigger then most the other big blonde dudes.  He another Earl of something?  Kalf and Erlunder invited him along to the raid and he did a good job with the horsies in this episode.  I want to see more of him.  That guy is a giant, maybe bigger than Rollo.  He and Rollo could become a tag team on ye olde pro wrestling circuit for sure.

Missed the Wessex story line but it is hard to do cut-aways in the middle of the biggest, most impressive, most awesome looking battle in the series' history.  How gorgeous is warfare when we know it is with actors.

Poor Floki.  He sure had a bad gods day.  But Athelstan was behind it.  Yes, for sure that is it.  Then Doctor Floki does a self-diagnosis which now makes it official.  Floki has declared himself insane.  Also he is definitely sleeping on the couch tonight because even Helga has her limits with him.

I love the Ragnar soliloquies but agree this one wasn't needed.  Or at least not as blatant and concrete in it's composition as in:  "Dear Athelstan, in case you aren't catching all this from your heaven clearly enough I just want to clarify a few things for you.  (1) I'm setting Floki up but (2) how can he be so dumb as to fall for it (answer, cause he is Floki). And as you know, (3) I am very patient with my end game plans.  Oh yeah, (4) PS: Athelstan, Paris is indeed like you said.  Like totally awesome.  So awesome that I have to go conquer it now.  Laters."

All of the various posts from all of us on the board here about the Seer's princess and the bear proved correct as Mr Bear and Ms Princess got within waving distance this episode as mentioned by others above.

In other romantic news, yeah Lagertha will have her cake but also eat it too.  Lagertha is also patient.  Kalf, you saved her for a reason ... your future death apparently.

Awesome episode.  This show doesn't ever take a step backwards.  I loved the early stuff just in Kattegat and I love the massive raid now.  Excellent writing, acting, music, costumes, sets etc all the way through these three seasons.  I hate there is only 2 episodes to go this year.  Such a long wait until the fourth season.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

I want Lagertha to marry Kalf. Then on their wedding night I want her to flip him on his stomach, pin him down, and drag a knife down his back. When he points out that he's her husband I want her to say, "Sigvard was also my husband." Then I want her to blood eagle him, right there in the marriage bed.

That will make me happy.

• Love 12

I want Lagertha to marry Kalf. Then on their wedding night I want her to flip him on his stomach, pin him down, and drag a knife down his back. When he points out that he's her husband I want her to say, "Sigvard was also my husband." Then I want her to blood eagle him, right there in the marriage bed.

That will make me happy.

THAT would be awesome!

• Love 3

Also, is it bad that I was rooting for the Parisians the entire time? As long as Lagertha, Ragnar, and Rollo made it out, that is.

Also Bjorn.  But I, too, was kind of rooting for the Parisians. 

The whole thing was brutal though.  Not sure I liked it, but I was in awe of the fighters and the fighting.

• Love 2

They need subtitles for French Princess all I heard was mumbling. If she is Rollo's Princess then I can see why he would like her, she's brave and a better leader than her father. He can tell her he's been baptized. I'm glad a flag can inspire the French. I was rooting for them too. Count Olo is smarter than I thought he was, he was prepared for the Vikings better than anyone else we've seen. 

Yes, to Lagertha gutting Kalf on their wedding night and taking back her Earldom. 

Ragnar's speechifying was not annoying because he doesn't do that, it was annoying because I still don't get what his plan was. If he's going to talk about explain it. I get he wanted Floki to fail, but at the cost of a lot Viking lives and almost his son's life. How is that worth it? They have a much smaller army now. 

• Love 1

That French princess was like, now that is a man!

Hee! I know! They should have done one of those cartoon-wolf-eyes-bugging-out and 'boinnnnng' effects.  Can we guess that he's the bear the princess marries? (Now that Odo's got another gal in his sights...)

For those who didn't catch what Gisla was shouting, she was exhorting the soldiers to take faith from the 'oriflamme', the sacred banner of Saint Denis (patron saint of Paris), supposedly dipped in his blood. Then they should fight to the death.

"Beware of the fury of the patient man." Oh, Ragnar! You sweet-talker! Be still my heart!

• Love 2

Kalf and Lagertha hook-up.  Totally love Lagertha was basically like "Fine, lets do it, but just know that first chance I get, I will still kill your ass!", and Kalf's just stands there for a second and then is like "Would be totally worth it!"  And... I can't really blame him.

Well, if one stops to think about it for a second (like Kalf did) it becomes obvious that he has nothing to loose.  Lagertha is still going to kill his ass no matter what,, so by accepting the deal he gets to have the best sex of his life and his situation vis-à-vis his ass getting killed will not be any worse than it was before. 

For Kalf, Lagertha's offer was all carrot and no stick.

• Love 3

They need subtitles for French Princess all I heard was mumbling. If she is Rollo's Princess then I can see why he would like her, she's brave and a better leader than her father. He can tell her he's been baptized. I'm glad a flag can inspire the French. I was rooting for them too. Count Olo is smarter than I thought he was, he was prepared for the Vikings better than anyone else we've seen. 

Yes, to Lagertha gutting Kalf on their wedding night and taking back her Earldom. 

Ragnar's speechifying was not annoying because he doesn't do that, it was annoying because I still don't get what his plan was. If he's going to talk about explain it. I get he wanted Floki to fail, but at the cost of a lot Viking lives and almost his son's life. How is that worth it? They have a much smaller army now. 

How about sending a their forces Southwest to Rouen--and conquer land establishing their own realm--Normandy?

• Love 2

Ouch, so many pulling for the Parisians?  I found watching how the Vikings were failing damn painful and had a hard time watching, even though I knew it was going to happen.

I agree too that they've GOT to get subtitles for the Princess; you can't understand a damn thing she says.  I had to play it back several times and still didn't get it all.  How can they possibly not know that?

As for Ragnar's injuries, I think they're severe as well.........but in the promo for the next episode he's up and screaming at everyone.....looking fairly strong.  Someone mentioned that they hoped this wasn't Ragnar's last season.......honestly, I think the shows popularity would plummet if they killed Ragnar off.  I think i'd try to watch for a while after, but don't think I'd continue to.  It's HIS storyline that carries the show for the most part, if you ask me, everyone else being very secondary, and I think it would destroy the show if they kill him off.  I think the ONLY way that could be done and they could HOPE to continue being remotely popular is if Lagertha somehow replaced him as queen...

And yes, the Princess was totally giving Rollo the eye, and he was checkin her out too.  I think he was impressed by her bravery and she impressed by his..........well, everything.

I think Calf has a long-game plot planned to attempt to overthrow Ragnar.........hence his joining with Horik's son and Borg's widow.....but I"m hoping that if that's true, that 1) Borg's widow's growing fondness of Bjorn might make her his alli, and not Calf's and 2) Lagertha's growing closeness to Calf might make Calf a bit less careful and have her finding out things he wouldn't have liked for her to.  Calf doesnt' have the balls to truly challenge Ragnar, but he is intelligent, so I think he'll cause alot of trouble sooner or later.......unless Lagertha literally fucks him to death....one way or another.  Snort!

I'm also concerned that that old man who reported the settlement being massacred to Ragnar told Horik's son, or someone else.  Remember how it was one of the first things he asked Ragnar about when showing up with Calf?  He could use that info to drive a wedge between Ragnar and his people by revealing it.......by revealing that Ragnar told no one and has done nothing about it.

now i'm babbling.  sorry!

• Love 3

People laugh at professional wrestling, but this episode played out exactly like a wrestling match. Where the 'good guy' takes a terrible beating and appears on the verge of losing, only to pull it out in the end and make a stunning comeback. Does anyone here honestly think that Vikings ends here with Ragnar and friends defeated at the gates of Paris? 

• Love 2

May I be shallow for a moment and say what a fine looking man Rollo is. And such a fierce fighter. 

Floki is such a weasely coward.  I cannot wait for the fury of a patient man. 

When the princess and Rollo were looking at each other during the battle I was going "ding, ding, ding, we have a winner".

• Love 3

Now that I've had a chance to catch my breath, I do have some more thoughts. 

I was rooting for the Parisians in the beginning because they were, rightfully, defending themselves.  But then, as the Viking bodies just kept increasing, I started feeling some sympathy for the Vikings and then when Bjorn and Rollo and Ragnar started fighting like madmen, I was cheering for them.  So yes, I had mixed emotions.    

I've also got mixed feelings for Kalf also because he most definitely saved Lagertha's ass.  I don't know if he did it because he loves her, or if he's got some ulterior  motive but at this point, I'll just wait and see. 

I loved Floki driving himself crazy and Helga just walking away from him, saying "see ya!"

Not sure I like the mushmouthed princess that Rollo is supposed to wind up with.  I think he deserves someone better--like me.

• Love 4

For those who didn't catch what Gisla was shouting, she was exhorting the soldiers to take faith from the 'oriflamme', the sacred banner of Saint Denis (patron saint of Paris), supposedly dipped in his blood. Then they should fight to the death.

Thanks for that.  I got it was the something of Saint Somebody but never would have guessed it was a "oriflamme" cause I don't run into those things every day as in never nor do I know what they are.  So thanks.  Glad you are here to provide us the subtitles we need with this actor.  Cause honestly I wouldn't know when she is speaking actual medieval Frankish and when she is speaking Frankish-accented English except that when she does the actual Frankish we blissfully get subtitles with that.

Ouch, so many pulling for the Parisians?  I found watching how the Vikings were failing damn painful and had a hard time watching, even though I knew it was going to happen.

I'm also concerned that that old man who reported the settlement being massacred to Ragnar told Horik's son, or someone else.  Remember how it was one of the first things he asked Ragnar about when showing up with Calf?  He could use that info to drive a wedge between Ragnar and his people by revealing it.......by revealing that Ragnar told no one and has done nothing about it.

About rooting for the Franks.  It is the dynamic of this series that it follows the traditional villains of the European Dark Ages, the Vikings.  We get history with their religion, culture, mindset as our base viewing line.  We see them as humans with flaws but not as the boogeyman so much. 

And we get to see their positive sides and get to know individuals.  This causes empathy where you wouldn't usually place it historically.  This is part of the vision for the show I believe.  To show that all people, however painted as evil (sometimes for good reason too) they may be, are also fellow flawed humans after all and not two dimensional bad guys.

The result is that we tend to forget that the Saxons and the Franks never ever harmed a hair on the head of a single Viking until their lands were invaded by same.  They were the innocent parties that were raped, pillaged and murdered because the Norse religious culture and the harsh area of survival they lived in in the far north made them honor war and warriors more than anything else and the cause didn't matter.  Thus we ask ourselves how would be act if born into such a culture and not knowing anything else.  Raids helped them survive then flourish.  But at the cost of countless thousands of innocent victims.

If the series was called The Saxons or The Franks no one would care a fig for a bunch of no-name actors playing Vikings.  But we have come to know this group as individual humans played by outstanding actors thus it becomes "complicated" as others have said above when you see the battles.  Intellectually you know the Vikings are in the wrong morally and ethically but emotionally you empathize with humans that have become fleshed out individuals to us viewers.

About the latter comment.  I don't think the old man spoke to anyone but Floki.  Erlunder was shown having interest in the farmland the previous season.  There was a brief scene where Ragnar sees Erlunder running the rich Wessex soil through his hands like Ragnar had done.  There was speculation here after the finale last season that may well be why Ragnar spared his life when he had the rest of Horik's family slain.  That he thought he saw in Erlunder a kindred spirit to the concept of Viking settlements in England and elsewhere as being their best path to a better future for the Norsemen.

Which is another reason I don't think Erluder's storyline ended on the covered bridge in Paris and that he is still alive.  That very comment he made to Ragnar asking about the Wessex settlement seems to point to a future storyline involving him maybe.

Edited by green
  • Love 5

More to add later, but I had to throw this out there...

Anyone else like that bit where the viking with the fox-head hat is laughing at the cross-bow bolt in his shoulder and then gets a bolt in his forehead? "That was awesome!"-- in my best Chris Farley voice.  ;)

• Love 10

I do think it's unfortunate they had Rollo rape that girl in season one because ever since then I find it impossible to care about him, especially his romantic exploits. Siggy deserved better than him and so does the Princess. (Yes, I am aware I'm watching a show where characters murder people all the time. Sue me; imo, rapists can't be humanized even for the sake of televised drama. Same as child molesters.)

I quite like the Parisians and hope this will be the shot in the arm the series has needed.

• Love 2

Intellectually you know the Vikings are in the wrong morally and ethically but emotionally you empathize with humans that have become fleshed out individuals to us viewers.

No offense intended, but please speak for yourself. I find the Vikings morally superior to the English and the French in many ways. Amongst the Vikings, a simple farmer like Ragnar, a man with a vision of a better life for his people, can rise to be king and lead them to that better life. Amongst the Vikings a person (man or woman) can rise as high as their mind, their abilities, their ambition can take them. In Viking society, men and women stand together, to fight, to rule, to live. And it is the strong who rule.

As opposed to the E or F with their inbred hereditary rulers who hold their positions for no other reason than they won the birth lottery. The fine enlightened Europeans who professed that they were ordained at birth by god to rule and this justified their oppression of the common man and all manner of atrocities and corruption. And amongst the western europeans, religion is used as a club to beat people down the 'peasants' and to maintain the status quo of the ruling 'elite'.

Ragnar may be taking his people into war, but in their culture he is giving them the opportunity to reach Valhalla, the greatest gift he can give a Viking. And ragnar is right there fighting along side his people. Unlike the English or French kings who sit back on their horse watching the fight from a hilltop, or even worse cowering in the throne room. The E & F leave the horrors of war to others, while they reap all the glory when they win.

I'm sorry, but I can't sympathize with the English or French ONE BIT. They NEED the Vikings to help shake them out of the Dark Ages.

Edited by Bongo Fury
  • Love 9

I just started watching this show this season - my husband has been on board since the pilot - I have to say that the cinematography is AMAZING! I too thought that Rollo had fallen to his death, and when Ragnar found Bjorn I thought that he was a gonner too. I actually gasped NOOOOOO! outloud.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want to see the French princess get some subtitles going? When she was screaming while hoisting the banner, I could barely understand anything she said.

Damn. Lagertha drives a hard bargain.

Poor Ragnar, STILL mourning his lost boyfriend.

I watched it first with the CC on, then started watching with my husband without CC -- when the princess scenes arrived, they went back on.

I was also rooting for Paris!! I don't know why -- maybe because Paris is cool, and it represents my civilization (modern civilization), and probably because they did nothing to the Northmen to warrant an attack. So there's that. There they are, minding their own business, with their pretty churches and women and children, and then these people who intend to pillage and rape attack. Yeah, on the side of the French.

Plus, I wanted to see Floki fail. What a nutter.

The only character I wanted to survive is Lagertha. The rest can pretty much suck it. Well, Bjorn is OK -- I thought he was dead there. Not sure what was up with Rollo in the water, staring upward.

Not to say I don't appreciate the egalitarian nature of Viking society, though. The thing I love most about them and this show (go, Lagertha!).

And ragnar is right there fighting along side his people.

Eh, it took Ragnar a looong time to get off the boat and start doing something. He stood around a lot in the beginning.

Epic battle scenes -- did the Vikings show budget go up because it's doing well in the ratings? Cinematic stuff. So much planning had to go into every scene. I kept waiting for the French to bring out the hot oil and fire, and it was a sight to behold.

I loved that wall of spears that took out so many Vikings in one fell swoop. Woah. Good job, Kalf, seeing that coming!

Count me in as confused as to Ragnar's end game. Makes no sense to me. Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 2