Type keyword(s) to search

Younger in the Media: Niche Marketing

dcalley

(edited)

Younger just posted on FB that Hilary is preggo with baby #2. So I wonder if that means we get to see Kelsey hiding behind giant plants and purses in the near future... (not sure when episodes were/will be filmed).

Edited by srpturtle80
10 hours ago, srpturtle80 said:

Younger just posted on FB that Hilary is preggo with baby #2. So I wonder if that means we get to see Kesley hiding behind giant plants and purses in the near future... (not sure when episodes were/will be filmed).

I think they're done with season five.  Season six hiding probably depends on when their filming starts. 

11 minutes ago, Stuffy said:

I think they're done with season five.  Season six hiding probably depends on when their filming starts. 

They’re probably done but being that they didn’t start filming season five until the end of last February, I think Hilary's pregnancy will have run its course by the time season 6 production starts up. 

360 degree table reading of S5.E1

Another scene at the table read

Younger cast supports March for Our Lives

Emoji phrases

Sex position or indie band?

The cast reflects on S4

What other character would you play?

Hilary's favorite scene

Laurenism: That bush!

Fan Q&A with Hilary Duff and Charles Michael Davis

Fan Q&A with Nico Tortorella & Miriam Shor

Fan Q&A with Debi Mazar & Molly Bernard

Promo: girls

Promo: candy shop

Sutton Foster outtakes & bloopers

Looks like Younger is moving, to Paramount Network. I haven't been watching much this season, and I guess now I don't really need to catch up and can delete the episodes from DVR since I don't have Paramount Network, and have no intention of getting it.

I wonder how much this will cut down their audience? I don't know anything about that network's popularity.

Edited by kirinan
On 11/10/2018 at 2:53 PM, kariyaki said:

Wants to legally change his change his age? Like that'll happen... Tinder doesn't require a birth certificate. Just lie!

I thought this myself but then I realized that if anyone wants to know your real age they can just Google it and find it on any number of people search sites.  I think he wants to change it officially so that all those websites might have to change his age.  But would they really have do that even if he changed it legally, which I doubt he'll be successful at doing anyway?

Here is the trailer for season 6:

I really wanna know if they will finally break the news to Diana.

Also, I had to laugh when they discussed singing on the show and Hillary Duff mentioned that Sutton, herself and Miriam all sing ... HD is not a good singer, I reviewed her first album back in the day for a music site and I didn't have a lot of nice things to say about her rangeless, flat voice.

Edited by Aulty
  • Love 4

Also, I had to laugh when they discussed singing on the show and Hillary Duff mentioned that Sutton, herself and Miriam all sing ... HD is not a good singer, I reviewed her first album back in the day for a music site and I didn't have a lot of nice things to say about her rangeless, flat voice.

I agree. I like her old music (haven't listened to the newer stuff) but it's mainly nostalgia because I'm in the right demo to have heard it during commercials on the Disney channel.

Even in my youth, I knew that Hilary Duff wasn’t a great singer but I still have nostalgia for songs like Come Clean (it always reminds me of Laguna Hills) and So Yesterday. 

On a related note, one day several years ago Straight Up came on the radio and Mr. EB said, “Wow, Paula Abdul is not a good singer. Didn’t anyone notice that back then?” I just had to laugh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Compilations:

Younger's most shocking moments:

The story of Liza and Josh:

Younger's most heartbreaking moments:

Charles and Liza's relationship timeline:

Younger's sexiest moments:

Bloopers:

NSFW bloopers:

Best of Maggie's wisdom:

Diana Trout keeping it real:

Younger's top 10 moments:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Cast Q&As and interviews:

Rapid fire questions with the cast of Younger:

3 essential items when binge watching Younger:

The cast of Younger plays Cop a Feel:

Soft spoken ASMR with the men of Younger:

Younger celebrates Mother's Day:

S6 photoshoot:

The cast answers fan questions:

The cast talks about what they did on hiatus (Hilary's baby, Sutton's Broadway performance,

Younger celebrates Galentine's Day:

The men of Younger make mundane phrases sexy:

Music emoji game:

Movie emoji game:

Cast's favorite scenes:

Bedtime stories with Peter Hermann:

Dunno if this is the right thread for this, please feel free to move it somewhere else if it isn't:

Question: Younger Q for ya. Now that Josh and Claire aren’t getting back together, is a Josh-Liza reunion imminent? —Kate

Spoiler

Ausiello: Judging by your question, I can already tell how you voted in our recent Josh-vs.-Charles poll — so I’m sorry to inform you that Liza will remain fully committed to her current beau for the foreseeable future, despite the myriad secrets he’s keeping from her. That said, you’ll still get plenty of interactions between Josh and Liza, including one particular scene coming up that should give you a major sense of deja vu.

via TVLine