Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

The whole Lamar storyline felt even more scripted than usual. I guarantee that was never him on the phone at any point.

I wonder if Lamar is being paid for any of this, it's as if he's a fictional character and they just write in his part each week.

• Love 1

I agree, it's all scripted just to lead up to the ambush at the gym. 

These episodes are just disjointed because it was going on before/middle of 'I am Cait'. They're dealing with Vanity Fair now, when we saw it play out already and Kris/Caitlyn discuss it and the ESPY's already. It would have flowed better if they mixed the episodes up to have them follow each other. Maybe it would have helped 'I am Cait's' ratings too.

Kris is the devil incarnate. For the last two years of her marriage she treated Bruce like a piece of shit stuck to the bottom of her shoe. Now that Caitlyn is speaking out she's trying to rewrite the narrative to paint herself as the wronged party. Kris wasted no time finding herself a boy toy half her age, so I'm doubting she's as hurt as she claims.

• Love 3

Kris is the devil incarnate. For the last two years of her marriage she treated Bruce like a piece of shit stuck to the bottom of her shoe. Now that Caitlyn is speaking out she's trying to rewrite the narrative to paint herself as the wronged party. Kris wasted no time finding herself a boy toy half her age, so I'm doubting she's as hurt as she claims.

You know what her main issue is? He made her look like an oblivious idiot.Her main points of contention are that he was supposedly dishonest...she had no clue about his gender issues..all while he was sporting B cups.Their marriage was a mutual agreement and I think they both got what they wanted/needed for many years. She really did jumpstart his motivational speaking career and he allowed her to drive the bus and keep face with her Beverly Hills socialite crowd.

Read the book the nanny wrote. Lots of dirt in there.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 4

I heard the nanny book had no dirt in it whatsoever, that it was basically all ass kissing. Is there another book out there? I would love some old school kardashian dirt - I can't stand them now, but I find their past kind of intriguing ... Kris, Nicole Simpson & Faye resnick running around town with their boyfriends ... Kris with four young children at home. Dirt from that era.

In the Season 10 finale, Kourtney struggles to keep it together as Scott's behavior spirals out of control, but she reaches a breaking point when he's photographed in France with another woman. Meanwhile, Khloe schedules a face-to-face meeting with Caitlyn in an effort to salvage their relationship; and Corey finally makes the leap to full-fledged "boyfriend" status.

Maybe not filthy dirt, but if you read between the lines, you could sure tell she wasn't fond of Kris' mothering skillz..lol

Bruce was the hands-on involved parent and Kris was a bitch to all the hired help is what I took from it.

Oh, and I think she dated Sylvester Stallone....who I have issues with after reading ANOTHER book about how he is into being shit on by hookers.

I need to stop reading, maybe.

• Love 2

I heard the nanny book had no dirt in it whatsoever, that it was basically all ass kissing. Is there another book out there? I would love some old school kardashian dirt - I can't stand them now, but I find their past kind of intriguing ... Kris, Nicole Simpson & Faye resnick running around town with their boyfriends ... Kris with four young children at home. Dirt from that era.

That's the time frame when Khloe says she was taking her mother's place cooking and cleaning for the all of them while Kris was living the single life and beginning to date Caitlyn.

• Love 1

There's a new dirt-dishing book about Kim by celebrity bio author Sean Smith. Publication date is October 20, 2015, and the book can be pre-ordered on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/KIM-Sean-Smith/dp/0062443909

"Kim" by Sean Smith, hardcover (304 pages) or Kindle edition available

There are no reviews yet since the book hasn't been released, but here is the book blurb from the Amazon page:

The definitive biography of the world’s number-one reality star, Kim Kardashian West—the savvy entrepreneur and fashion forward woman who has defined fame for today’s generation—from the UK's leading celebrity biographer.

A thoroughly modern woman, Kim Kardashian West, the daughter of headline-making lawyer Robert Kardashian, grew up like a princess in a Beverley Hills mansion. As a young girl, Kim’s ambition was to appear on The Real World, the groundbreaking hit series. But reality proved even bigger than her dreams, when just a few years later she became the star of her own smash show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

While Keeping Up with the Kardashians took us into Kim’s privileged world and made her a household name, the details of her life story—murder, elopement, domestic violence, a sex tape, a quickie divorce, religious worship, and unbelievably glamorous designer fashions—played out like an X-rated version of the 1980s soap opera Dynasty. But Kim’s story has only just begun. Married for a second time—to one of the biggest stars on the planet, Kanye West—she has begun her own dynasty with the birth of daughter, North, and another baby due in November 2015.

Filled with delicious, painstakingly researched, eye-popping detail, KIM uncovers what it took for Kim to rise to the top—and how she intends to stay there. Sean Smith offers a multidimensional portrait of this remarkable woman, exploring her childhood, her family, her turbulent love life, and her glitzy multi-millionaire lifestyle. From her fabulous fashion-sense, to her world-famous physique, to her devotion to her family, including her relationship with her stepparent, Bruce Jenner and his transition to Caitlyn Jenner, this sensational, addictive biography tells the unvarnished truth about the undisputed Queen of Celebrity—the real story of Kim Kardashian.

Although the book is about Kim, there are bound to be details about other members of the family. He couldn't write about Kim's history without putting it into the context of the whole family.

Magilla Gorilla Fat Khloe has always been the ugly sister.  And once again, she showed her true bigoted, hypocritical mean girl self.

Her throwing shade, jabs at Caitlyn's transition - by still referring to him as Bruce - and then trying to convince the others there is a feud.  It's the same manipulation she tried to pull on Kendall in the Bruce transition story.  

Now all of sudden she is defending Kris - when she has always been the first to talk trash her.

No one seemed upset about the Vanity Fair article initially. If I recall they all called Caitlyn and raved about her look and Kim was all excited about her Twitter being so popular.

I guess they never read the article or only thought it offensive when the press picked up the stuff about Kris.

Kim said to Caitlyn that she didn't have to bash "us" on your way up. But there wasn't anything negative about the family and only mildly negative about Kris.

This is one of the first episodes where I really believe part of the story. Kourtney was crushed although who knows what was really going on behind the scenes (at the time I read that Scott being away was a planned break. Didn't seem like that tonight)

Also even though I rag on Kim she did the right thing in the scene where she distracted Mason from Kourtney crying. That is what real sisters do for each other. So good job Kim.

• Love 2

Wow, they sure changed the narrative on Scott for these last episodes, & I'm confused (and suspicious) about it. I just checked when the last season 10 episode was on before the break, & it was 5/31. Scott had some problems during last season, but everyone still liked him, & they made it look like he & Kourtney were going to stay together. The Armenia trip happened in April, so they knew about it in time to hold off showing the episodes, but the whole thing with Scott & the new girl was at the end of July. That seems a little convenient that they were filming just in time for Kourtney & Scott to blow up, it makes me wonder if they haven't really been over for a while. & the whole thing with Scott suddenly running around with the other girl in Vegas was all planned for filming.

I'm wondering if they've been covering up what he's really like all this time, or if he really has gotten a lot worse. Also, he's a scam artist, does he really think he should get more than Khloe? And Khloe talking about how she had to pay him a cut for her 1Oak deal (does everyone in the family have a deal with them?) sounds like she's really over him after being such big buddies.

While Khloe mentioned and alluded to Aspen, they didn't really say how bad it was there in the shows. They have been covering. They probably only mentioned it ever was because it was on TMZ and  the room damages were public.

That seems a little convenient that they were filming just in time for Kourtney & Scott to blow up, it makes me wonder if they haven't really been over for a while. & the whole thing with Scott suddenly running around with the other girl in Vegas was all planned for filming.

They were all in filming for 'I am Cait'. Plus they had the regular filming starting up for the aftermath and have shows to help the ratings of the Dolls show. 

Edited by Artsda

Wow, they sure changed the narrative on Scott for these last episodes, & I'm confused (and suspicious) about it. I just checked when the last season 10 episode was on before the break, & it was 5/31. Scott had some problems during last season, but everyone still liked him, & they made it look like he & Kourtney were going to stay together. The Armenia trip happened in April, so they knew about it in time to hold off showing the episodes, but the whole thing with Scott & the new girl was at the end of July. That seems a little convenient that they were filming just in time for Kourtney & Scott to blow up, it makes me wonder if they haven't really been over for a while. & the whole thing with Scott suddenly running around with the other girl in Vegas was all planned for filming.

I'm wondering if they've been covering up what he's really like all this time, or if he really has gotten a lot worse. Also, he's a scam artist, does he really think he should get more than Khloe? And Khloe talking about how she had to pay him a cut for her 1Oak deal (does everyone in the family have a deal with them?) sounds like she's really over him after being such big buddies.

I suspect that it was planned all along for KUWTK to air the final episodes of their season just after "I am Cait"  ended its run, to do some spin and damage control in the event there was some public backlash.  Other than the trip to Armenia, the producers really didn't have much to fill these episodes with.  They were so desperate for footage they showed Kim and Khloe having the same conversations with Cait about Kris and Vanity Fair, that we saw on "I am Cait".  Kourtney and Scott likely have been winding down for a long time, so they script these official breakup scenes to wrap a neat little bow around it.  Long term couples with several kids don't break up suddenly like a couple of high schoolers,  I remember when Kris and Bruce announced they were separating and they acted like they'd just announced they'd bought a new car.  And now we know what was really going on there.

I've always liked Khloe because she was funny and was laid back. These last few episodes she's just awful. I thought she's been a bitch to Caitlyn and the constant pursing of her lips and messing with her hair...she's as bad as Kim anymore.

My fave on this show has always been Scott. I know he's a mess right now but he makes me laugh and I think he genuinely cares about his family and friends but he has his demons that hold him back from showing it more. I felt bad for Kourtney. What sister doesn't hug her sister and reassure her that she will be supportive of her while she deals with a huge and heartbreaking change in her life....apparently, Kim.

Edited by CreamedPeas
  • Love 4

Also even though I rag on Kim she did the right thing in the scene where she distracted Mason from Kourtney crying. That is what real sisters do for each other. So good job Kim.

I liked that she did that, too. She seems to have grown up. She needs to shed that I'm better than my siblings because I have a perfect marriage now schtick. It's inevitable her marriage to Kanye is going to implode one of these years. 

I felt  really bad for Kourtney. 

The Scott scenes in the preview where he talks about having nobody is sad. 

I feel bad for her, too, until I remember she had a third kid (which Scott wasn't happy about). The relationship already had issues for years. She didn't need to bring another child in to the mess. She selfishly did what she wanted to do and now she is going to have to raise them as a single mom. 

As for Scott having nobody, he did this to himself. Yes, the loss of his parents is huge but he was a douche before they died. He had a girlfriend and three beautiful kids he could have focused on but instead.... club appearances and alcohol abuse prevail !

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

I've always liked Khloe because she was funny and was laid back. These last few episodes she's just awful. I thought she's been a bitch to Caitlyn and the constant pursing of her lips and messing with her hair...she's as bad as Kim anymore.

I don't like how she narrows her eyes when someone's talking and she doesn't like what they're saying. It's kind of menacing. It's like she's thinking, "Finish what you're saying. Then I'm going to destroy you."

• Love 4

I've never liked Khloe.  Go back and watch earlier episodes and she's just...unlikeable.  Not to mention, she's stayed exactly the same.  Kim and Kourtney seem to have grown up a bit.  You don't see Kim clobbering her sisters over the head with her purse and chucking her moms cell phone over the railing, or Kourtney laughing at Kim's ugly cry and talking about mayonnaise and...ugh, nevermind.  My point is, they've grown up a bit.  Khloe is still the same crude, classless and gross human being she's always been. 

• Love 5

Khloe is still the same crude, classless and gross human being she's always been. 

I agree, she's 30 years old, & she still "jumps" her sisters like she's 12, & the lip pursing, staring, & hair playing are all just annoying as hell. I think that since she's always considered herself the "fat" sister, now that she's lost some weight & gotten more into shape, she's become incredibly egotistical. She got the giant ass to compete with Kim, she never stops looking at herself in her phone, & I think she's one of those people who always say that she's "just being honest" but she's really being a bitch.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 9

I think that it's inevitable that the fast-paced lives they live wil lead to some meltdowns and life changing near-catastrophic events. But that's life for most people anyway, isn't it? The fact that Kourtney, who I once thought had all the brains in the family, has tolerated the wild and drunken behavior of Scott all these years and yet continued to make babies with him shows me that she just wasn't as smart as I thought she was. She was having 'Scott-issues' before she had Penelope (who is just a little doll btw) and then she got pregnant the second and THIRD time Scott and still didn't change his ways, I knew he would eventually be a toss-away. After her 3rd time pregnant with Scott's baby is when I knew that there's something messed up in her head too, not only Scott's. How old does Scott have to be to realize what's really important in life, and will he even live so long?

I agree that Khloe has become horribly annoying with her pouty photo-posing mouth and the incessant fiddling around with her hair. All these girls are thick as thieves with each other against the world of public opinion, but they are also highly competitive with each other. Khloe's only goal is to replace Kim in popularity. I personally like Kendall. I think she's probably the most likeable one of the bunch and possibly the wisest.

The Kardashian clan will put it out to the public eye that everything is 'glam', fun, family, and everything is great in their world. They move through life as though life is special only for them because they're rich and famous. But life is the same for all humans at the end. People get sick, get injured in accidents, get diseases and even die before their time. The Kardashians have been very fortunate for most of their lives. The day will come with there will be some cracking of the perfection and eroding of the bliss. It's all part of life and nobody is immune.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5

When Khloe was talking with Kris and Corey you could tell Kendall was completely over it. She seems to be playing her cards well where she's using the show to boost her modeling career but she's staying away from the drama and immature hijinks that are a staple for Kylie and Khloe.

• Love 2

Kourtney was seen on a date with Justin Bieber. She's 36 and a mother of 3 kids and he's 21. She sure likes young, irresponsible boys. Justin Bieber? How desperate do you have to be to date that loser? I thought she was more mature than that.

Kourtney was seen on a date with Justin Bieber. She's 36 and a mother of 3 kids and he's 21. She sure likes young, irresponsible boys. Justin Bieber? How desperate do you have to be to date that loser? I thought she was more mature than that.

I seriously doubt it was an actual date. 

• Love 4

So Khloe flirts on the phone with Lamar and is just sooo worried about him and always wants him in her life.... But when he coincidentally happens to be in Vegas and at her hotel/appearance, she runs and hides from him. She's as bad with him as Kourtney is with Scott. She's loving the drama of it all.

What I dont understand is how it seems to be acceptable for Lamar to run around partying and doing crack but not for Scott to drink etc ? Kris still talks to Lamar and in a loving way so does Khloe but watch how they will not do the same for Scott - so I guess he should have been doing some crack instead of alcohol?  Also thought it was really rude of Kim to make fun of Kourtneys mouth when hers is such a joke - like a puffer fish lips so big she can hardly move them. Thought they were all about supporting eachother - ya right Kim.

• Love 4

Don't worry Scott, hang in there. In a few years your little girl will be telling them to all to fuck themselves and  she's going to take care of her dad. Not that I'm excusing Scott's reckless behavior but I agree on the care that they show Lamar vs. what they've shown Scott over the years. Maybe one could chalk it up to them knowing Scott for many more years and having to deal with his demons longer. But something tells me that if they knew Lamar and his demons for just as long, they would still treat Lamar with more care than Scott.

Anyway, girls love their fathers, just hold on Scott. Your little girl is gonna have your back. She's gonna be pissed if they treat her dad like crap. She'll probably forgive him pretty much anything.

Edited by represent
  • Love 1

If Scott wants to be in the lives of his daughter and sons in the future, then he needs to make the effort now, during their formative years. Who’s stopping him?  I view Kourtney as the caring, attentive parent who seems to enjoy being with her children and making them happy.  I see no reason for those children to turn around when they’re older and tell her to “go f.  herself”.  However  they may  eventually judge their grandmother, aunts and uncles, I would think they’d be forever grateful to their mother for taking up the slack while their father was busy partying and indulging in his various vices, virtually abandoning them.  She is the one who is always there for them. I think Scott needs to be a little more proactive than just “hanging in there” if he truly wants to build a relationship with his children. He says that he has nobody, but that’s not true. He has three important little people who need him to be a steady presence in their lives right now. It‘s not up to them to build that relationship at this stage, it’s up to him. I just do not see Scott as a victim here.

• Love 7

My fave on this show has always been Scott. I know he's a mess right now but he makes me laugh and I think he genuinely cares about his family and friends but he has his demons that hold him back from showing it more. I felt bad for Kourtney. What sister doesn't hug her sister and reassure her that she will be supportive of her while she deals with a huge and heartbreaking change in her life....apparently, Kim.

I've always liked Scott and thought the show desperately needed him.  He was the only one with a vocabulary. He was the only one able to have spontaneous communication with another cast member.  

What is the show left with… hair playing and pursed lips and some screeching from Khloe.

• Love 7

So Kim thinks Scott's behavior is embarrassing?  As opposed to her sex tape, her 72 day marriage, the constant talk about vaginas, and her husband's behavior?   Not exactly a classy family to begin with.

I thought Khloe was the most honest anyone has been about Caitlyn when she was talking to Kim about her.   I appreciated that she was honest about her issues and I thought her comment about how she knew Bruce, but didn't know Caitlyn and wasn't sure she liked Caitlyn was right on the mark.  Truthfully I'm not that crazy about Cait either, with her Versace this and that, and her comment that Khloe doesn't know what she's talking about:  Khloe lived with her for almost her whole life, she is aware of things and most definitely entitled to her opinions without being shut down like that.   Once again, Cait comes across as defensive and, well, not a pleasant person.

Scott and Kourtney:  I have always had mixed feelings for Scott.  I like him.  I laughed out loud when he said "this one probably won't turn into a woman".  Scott has always been funny and many times he's been the Greek Chorus - I still remember when Kim told him she wasn't sure she wanted Kris Humphries to move in with her, and he he looked at her and said "You do realize you're married, right?".

But Scott has always had issues that he can't seem to get under control.  I suspect it's why Kourtney never married him.  And I think the issues were exacerbated after his parents died. On the other hand, I don't think Kourtney is a saint in all this.  She always seemed to treat him like a child, I don't think she ever really took him seriously, and IIRC she stopped sleeping in the same bed with him after Mason was born.  And yet continued to have children with him when clearly he was not stable.  I'm not saying his substance problems are her fault - Lord, no!  - but I don't think she was the easiest person in the world to live with, either.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 7

Scott has blamed the sleeping arrangements on his insomnia, in addition to Kourtneys parenting style of having her kids sleep in the family bed.

I see a real love from Scitt towards his kids. Sadly he will

lose their love and respect if he can't control his behavior. I do see a true caring for each other between him and Kourtney also. But I think she holds back from him due to trust issues and he is frustrated by that. I was shocked that in the years she's been with him she never told him about Caitlyn. But then this family keeps secrets. Kims attitude towards Caitlyn was for her to make an apology, sincere or not, and then we'll all pretend it's fine.... For the public... a united front. It's all surface no substance.

• Love 2

Scott and Kourtney:  I have always had mixed feelings for Scott.  I like him.  I laughed out loud when he said "this one probably won't turn into a woman".  Scott has always been funny and many times he's been the Greek Chorus - I still remember when Kim told him she wasn't sure she wanted Kris Humphries to move in with her, and he he looked at her and said "You do realize you're married, right?".

But Scott has always had issues that he can't seem to get under control.  I suspect it's why Kourtney never married him.  And I think the issues were exacerbated after his parents died. On the other hand, I don't think Kourtney is a saint in all this.  She always seemed to treat him like a child, I don't think she ever really took him seriously, and IIRC she stopped sleeping in the same bed with him after Mason was born.  And yet continued to have children with him when clearly he was not stable.  I'm not saying his substance problems are her fault - Lord, no!  - but I don't think she was the easiest person in the world to live with, either.

Scott is funny, I'll give him that. Aside from his faults, Kourtney is not blameless. It just boils down to two people that are not a good match for each other. Scott got involved with Kourtney when he was really young, bad move to begin with. He was like 22 and she is 5 yrs. older or something like that. Too young for any guy to settle down. Makes you wonder what Kourt was thinking having 3 kids with him. He was just not ready. She should have respected that but really didn't care. He is one of those men that probably shouldn't start having kids until he is well into his 30's. Nothing wrong with that. 

• Love 1

Don't worry Scott, hang in there. In a few years your little girl will be telling them to all to fuck themselves and  she's going to take care of her dad. Not that I'm excusing Scott's reckless behavior but I agree on the care that they show Lamar vs. what they've shown Scott over the years. Maybe one could chalk it up to them knowing Scott for many more years and having to deal with his demons longer. But something tells me that if they knew Lamar and his demons for just as long, they would still treat Lamar with more care than Scott.

Anyway, girls love their fathers, just hold on Scott. Your little girl is gonna have your back. She's gonna be pissed if they treat her dad like crap. She'll probably forgive him pretty much anything.

Scott's not some victim in all of this. He's choosing drugs, alcohol, and an 18 year old over his kids, including that little girl. Its not Penelope's job to take care of him, its his job to take care of her, and he doesn't seem to care to do that. 

Kourtney has always been the one stable parent in those kids lives. She's the one raising them, not Scott. She loves them, and would clearly do anything for them, so I don't see why Penelope or any of her kids would tell her to fuck off when they got older. Scott treats Kourtney horribly, and her and her children deserve better than him right now.

Hopefully one day Scott will get help, and make his kids his priority, but right now, alcohol is more important to him.

• Love 6

So, Kim suggests to Kourtney that she get some electrical stimulation therapy facial to make herself look younger and Kourt demurs because she is breastfeeding, maybe she's overcautious but at least she's thinking about her kid. Kim on the other hand, who keeps telling everyone how she hates being  pregnant and all of her fertility issues,,, possible diabetes, pre eclampsia, possible hysterectomy and blah, blah, blah, proceeds to have the treatments.  They're most likely safe, but come on, I can't believe Kanye is okay with that.

I don't get how her family doesn't tell her she looks horrible anyway.  She can't even move her forehead.

• Love 2

I know now that Donda really died from complications after her surgery, but I don't see how Kanye encourages all this shit.  Accidents happen. Leave your face alone.  Go find the doctors that keep Jane Fonda looking good but not a cat lady, and relax.

• Love 1

Kim's lips freak me out the most. They look like two dead slugs stuck to the front of her face. She can't even chew properly because her lips don't bend and move like a normal person's.

I think all of Kim's pregnancy dramas are 100% fabricated, minus the preeclampsia. She conceived twice in three years and hasn't been hospitalized for any complications. If she was that high risk she'd be ordered to stay home and rest.

• Love 3

Kim's lips freak me out the most. They look like two dead slugs stuck to the front of her face. She can't even chew properly because her lips don't bend and move like a normal person's.

I think all of Kim's pregnancy dramas are 100% fabricated, minus the preeclampsia. She conceived twice in three years and hasn't been hospitalized for any complications. If she was that high risk she'd be ordered to stay home and rest.

Now she says "diabetes". Does this dolt look up every pregnancy related complication in the book and apply it to herself? She was busy stuffing her face all thru

Armenia and then she's eating sprinkles with a bit of frozen yogurt to hold them on a spoon. What happened to her nutritionist? And the strict diet? I bet she has a hysterectomy just to lose five pounds of innards after giving birth. You know this bitch will never get pregnant again. She hates every bit of it.

• Love 2

Scotts a loser and it's his own fault he lost everything. I doubt Penelope will even know him in the future so I doubt she will take care of him. If any of this is real lol.

I don't know if she'll know him but she'll want to and I'm not buying that she won't, give me a break. 

Thing is, this whole debacle could all be a set up. I mean what story does Kourtney have if Scott isn't fucking up.  It's just that at this point, after all these years, it's time to take it a bit further and actually show a "split" between the two, or make that he and the whole family. I wouldn't put it past them which makes them as sick as Scott. I just can't figure out how much of it is fake, but I'm pretty sure it up pass their elbows. 

I don't know if she'll know him but she'll want to and I'm not buying that she won't, give me a break. 

Thing is, this whole debacle could all be a set up. I mean what story does Kourtney have if Scott isn't fucking up.  It's just that at this point, after all these years, it's time to take it a bit further and actually show a "split" between the two, or make that he and the whole family. I wouldn't put it past them which makes them as sick as Scott. I just can't figure out how much of it is fake, but I'm pretty sure it up pass their elbows. 

Yeah, Scott learns the error of his ways, gets sober, hands his balls over to Pimp mama and.... dum , dum , da dum  ..., maybe a wedding?? 

Scott is funny, I'll give him that. Aside from his faults, Kourtney is not blameless. It just boils down to two people that are not a good match for each other. Scott got involved with Kourtney when he was really young, bad move to begin with. He was like 22 and she is 5 yrs. older or something like that. Too young for any guy to settle down. Makes you wonder what Kourt was thinking having 3 kids with him. He was just not ready. She should have respected that but really didn't care. He is one of those men that probably shouldn't start having kids until he is well into his 30's. Nothing wrong with that.

When Kourtney found out she was pregnant with Mason and was unsure about what to do, it was Scott who was insistent that she go through with the pregnancy. She probably would have anyway but he at least paid lip service that he wanted to and was ready to be a father. I don't have any sympathy for him about the kids thing. If he didn't want any more after Mason, or after Penelope, he didn't have to. 

I do have sympathy for his obvious drug and alcohol issues, and for losing his parents. But he has the means and the opportunity to go to rehab or at least get therapy and he just won't. 

• Love 2

If he didn't want any more after Mason, or after Penelope, he didn't have to. 

I didn't get that impression when Kourtney got pregnant with Reign, it seemed like a decision she made all by herself & just let him know when she was pregnant. He seemed more pissed than happy to me.

• Love 2

Thing is, this whole debacle could all be a set up. I mean what story does Kourtney have if Scott isn't fucking up.  It's just that at this point, after all these years, it's time to take it a bit further and actually show a "split" between the two, or make that he and the whole family. I wouldn't put it past them which makes them as sick as Scott. I just can't figure out how much of it is fake, but I'm pretty sure it up pass their elbows.

This crossed my mind too.  We've seen her take Scott back over and over again. The only difference this time is the public cheating (the photos of him and some other woman).

They are not married, so there's no divorce agreement to be worked out - If they do split for good, I guess the only thing would be custody and visitation. Financially, Kourtney is fine, and Scott is probably ok.  What I'm getting at..if this is a permanent split, how would they ever stop Scott from spilling all the secrets, either by book or interview? What do they have to hold over him? 

Scott's been around for 9 years?  I bet he knows plenty!!!!!

ETA: People mag is quoting sources as saying a custody/visitation deal is being worked out, along with a financial agreement. Since Kourtney is in the better financial position, perhaps a payoff to Scott is in the works.

http://www.people.com/article/kourtney-kardashian-wont-split-custody-scott-disick-source

Edited by mwell345