Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

I was kind of pleasantly surprised by Kanye. I thought he'd be a raving maniac and take over the music students' performance. He seemed uncharacteristically restrained and tolerable. Of course, we don't know how much footage remains on the cutting room floor.

• Love 1
Will they ever mention their Armenian heritage again? Or the genocide?

They've mentioned their Armenian heritage plenty on the show.  On the anniversary of their father's death they always go to his favorite Armenian restaurant, we've seen that.  When Mason was born they talked about how Armenian he looked.  The Armenian heritage is nothing new. 

As for the genocide, I'm pretty certain Kim wrote a blog post about it several years ago, long before this trip.  And to be honest, I have absolutely no issue whatsoever with the Kardashians visiting Armenia and exploring their family heritage during the 100th anniversary year, even if it was also opportunistic and self-serving.  This past year I saw friends, who I had no idea were Armenian, marking and recognizing the genocide in their way.  Had the Kardashians not acknowledged it everybody on here would have been slamming them for being too self-absorbed to know what it was.  Had they only tweeted some statement on it, people would be saying that they should be using their fame to raise awareness.  Could this episode have done more, shown more?  Probably.  But I don't think it was wretched.  I have a friend on facebook who kept posting about their trip when it was happening.  Finally one of his friends pointed out that it was the vapid Kardashians that he was posting about, hardly somebody of political importance.  His response? He didn't care.  It was raising awareness of the Armenian Genocide in this 100th Anniversary year, and probably with a fanbase who had never even heard of it, and yes, it mattered.  He has a very good point.

And as for staying in the best hotel in Armenia, again, I'm not going to fault them for that either.  For one, a quick google search shows you that the top hotels in Yerevan go for about $150 a night.  Most people pay something close to that to stay at the Quality Inn here in the US.  Furthermore this exodus took place 100 years ago.  Generations have passed since that time. When people fled the genocide, and when people fled the Ottoman empire as a whole during that time, entire families left.  Not just mom, dad and baby.  Entire extended families.  My family fled the Ottoman Empire from Lebanon and Syria during that same time.  The entire family left.  Some wound up in North America.  Some wound up in South America.  Some came through Philadelphia.  Some came through Ellis Island.  They were fleeing, they got on whatever boat they could and got the hell out.  Could I go back to Lebanon and search for some long distant relative?  Perhaps.  Would I want to?  I don't know.  Maybe?  Probably not.  I'd probably shape such a trip similar to the Kardashian girls. I'd stay in Beirut, I'd explore the city, take in the culture.  I would visit the village of Aabey, and try and see if I could find a family home, or something like that.  And I would stay in a hotel that I could afford.  I don't think that is any reflection on the value or interest a person might have in their heritage. 

Could they have done more with this episode?  yes, absolutely.  But this was a heck of a lot more interesting than most episodes.  I know you hate the Kardashians, but quite honestly, I think a little credit can be given here.  Would you rather watch another episode about Kim's uterus or Kourtney kicking out Scott again for the 700th time?  Because don't worry, that's coming up too. 

• Love 11

Her idea of helping him was to call him out as a lazy, spoiled, fat ass. Which he may well be, but as his loving sister, who was asked by her father, on his death bed, to look out for his only son, wasn't very nice. And if anyone has gone out of their way for Rob, it's Khloe, I'm surprised she let Kim stretch the truth that way.

Look out for him as a teenager, which is what Rob was at the time of his father's death.  But I did not interpret Rob Sr's wish as to have his family enable an almost 30 yr old grown adult - which is what Khloe does - and Rob takes full advantage of it.

Edited by getaway
  • Love 2

*sigh* I hate defending Kim, I really do. However I can see her points. Rob has been given every advantage in this world. Born into money, has a degree from USC, had a nice apartment in college and his tuition paid for thanks to his late father, has a mother who was willing to grease the wheels to help him get his business going and he's doing nothing with his life.

As much as I can't stand Kim, you never hear stories about her being unprofessional or difficult to work with. When it comes to her brand, she's on top of her shit (God, it pained me to write that). Rob isn't 19 anymore, at some point he needs to man up and get it together.

• Love 8

I really don't think Rob Sr meant on his death bed that even at this age, they needed to give Rob an allowance. Which Khloe does. 

Kim's tough love at this point I don't blame her for. At some point enough is enough. He doesn't want help, he doesn't want rehab, he doesn't believe in yet. Yet he just wants to freeload, not work, be waited on and have money given to him.

• Love 1

*sigh* I hate defending Kim, I really do. However I can see her points. Rob has been given every advantage in this world. Born into money, has a degree from USC, had a nice apartment in college and his tuition paid for thanks to his late father, has a mother who was willing to grease the wheels to help him get his business going and he's doing nothing with his life.

As much as I can't stand Kim, you never hear stories about her being unprofessional or difficult to work with. When it comes to her brand, she's on top of her shit (God, it pained me to write that). Rob isn't 19 anymore, at some point he needs to man up and get it together.

And meanwhile his 19 year old sister is the exact opposite.

Let’s just get rid of her family and everything, on her own, she’s an incredible model and when I’ve met her she’s been one of the nicest people. She acknowledges your presence and she’s very much there. She’s not looking around. She’s very focused and I think that’s what I like about her.

There are a lot of tall, beautiful girls, but the ones that make it have this thing about them, an awareness of who they are, and they’re very present and that’s how she is. When I’ve met her, I really liked her, but I think her success, obviously besides her presence and everything, she comes with a great sense of business. I’m not surprised she’s one of the highest paid models, she’s very charismatic.

Prabal Gurung on what designers, like himself, like about Kendall

Kim and Kendall will hustle and fly round the world to make a buck -  and then we have Rob not even being bothered to travel a few miles to go to meetings

• Love 3

Unfortunately for Rob, he didn't have a brother. The girls all have a sense of competitiveness with each other because in that family, they were one of the many. Rob is the only son, so he's spent his entire life being "different", & I bet he was treated differently because he was a "boy". If he had a brother, he would have grown up trying to do whatever as good as or better than his sibling. Khloe is only 3 years older than Rob, but Robert Kardashian apparently didn't ask Kim to look after her too, just Rob, so it sounds like even his father treated him differently. He's not even the baby in the family, but both Kendall & Kylie are more successful than he is, & both of their educations are sketchy at best, while Rob has an actual degree. He's just too used to being taken care of, & Khloe sure isn't helping him any.

• Love 2

Unfortunately for Rob, he didn't have a brother. The girls all have a sense of competitiveness with each other because in that family, they were one of the many. Rob is the only son, so he's spent his entire life being "different", & I bet he was treated differently because he was a "boy". If he had a brother, he would have grown up trying to do whatever as good as or better than his sibling. Khloe is only 3 years older than Rob, but Robert Kardashian apparently didn't ask Kim to look after her too, just Rob, so it sounds like even his father treated him differently. He's not even the baby in the family, but both Kendall & Kylie are more successful than he is, & both of their educations are sketchy at best, while Rob has an actual degree. He's just too used to being taken care of, & Khloe sure isn't helping him any.

Kim has been quoted before as saying that her father told her that he knew she would be okay but asked her to look out for her siblings.. not just Rob. In this episode she said he specifically said Rob... my son.  I don't put it past Kim to try and spin things to make herself look better. Seasons ago she and Khloe went at it because Kim was making it appear that she was the only one who saw her father regularly as he was dying.. when Khloe said that she was there too, Kim was just like, I don't remember that. I don't think Khloe isn't above a bit of lying but I'll generally take her word over Kim's.

• Love 4

Kim has been quoted before as saying that her father told her that he knew she would be okay but asked her to look out for her siblings.. not just Rob. In this episode she said he specifically said Rob... my son.  I don't put it past Kim to try and spin things to make herself look better. Seasons ago she and Khloe went at it because Kim was making it appear that she was the only one who saw her father regularly as he was dying.. when Khloe said that she was there too, Kim was just like, I don't remember that. I don't think Khloe isn't above a bit of lying but I'll generally take her word over Kim's.

First off, Rob is a sibling.  So there is no spinning there.   And I don't see how Kim was trying to make herself look good, considering that she could not get him to come on the trip.  The gist of the conversation between her and Khloe was on how their father would have been disappointed that Rob was a no-show on this pilgrimage, considering he is the only male child.

With Rob, it seems like everyone else is always to blame - Kris, Kim, etc.  Whereas I say the problem is with Rob. #toughlove

Edited by getaway
  • Love 1

I don't know, I definitely see turning "Look after your siblings" into "Look after my son" as spinning. It allows her to make this situation about herself on more than one level; she can feel like their dad thought was more responsible/capable than her sisters and it makes Rob's problems all about her guilt.

By everyone's accounts, Rob Sr. was a pretty shrewd man and he died a mere 8 weeks after diagnosis. So why, during that short time, would he ask Kim to look after Rob? She was in the process of a bitter divorce from an allegedly abusive man and Rob Sr. certainly knew how long and stressful a contentious divorce can be. If he was going to ask only one of his daughters, why not ask Kourtney who had already graduated and opened Dash with Kris by that time? I think it's more likely that he told them all to look after each other. 

• Love 2

I don't know, I definitely see turning "Look after your siblings" into "Look after my son" as spinning. It allows her to make this situation about herself on more than one level; she can feel like their dad thought was more responsible/capable than her sisters and it makes Rob's problems all about her guilt.

By everyone's accounts, Rob Sr. was a pretty shrewd man and he died a mere 8 weeks after diagnosis. So why, during that short time, would he ask Kim to look after Rob? She was in the process of a bitter divorce from an allegedly abusive man and Rob Sr. certainly knew how long and stressful a contentious divorce can be. If he was going to ask only one of his daughters, why not ask Kourtney who had already graduated and opened Dash with Kris by that time? I think it's more likely that he told them all to look after each other. 

Kim has pretty much washed her hands of Rob. She commented last year that she thinks he's merely lazy and unmotivated, and was all over Khloe and Kris for enabling him. Khloe has stated many times that she and Rob, as the two youngest K kids, have always had a bond and been very close. Suddenly, during this big trip to the homeland, Kim decides to get all nostalgic over a death bed conversation with her father over Rob, and express her deep sense of failure over her inability to do as he had requested. I'm sorry but I don't see from Kim that she expends much energy over anything that doesn't put a buck in her pocket. IMO, her comments about Rob were all about trying to make herself look good. She and Khloe have argued in the past over Kim's selective memory, in particular as to the time around their dad's illness and death.

• Love 2

Kanye stages a surprise concert in Armenia; Kim arranges a special stop in Jerusalem to have North baptized in Israel's oldest Armenian church; and in Los Angeles, Kris has difficulty adjusting to having Caitlyn in her life.

I know you meant "Kim", but i dry heaved when I read this.  Can you even imagine....

That would be like retirement planning to Kris, when she gets older, somebody has to make the sex tapes or how else will she get her 10%?

• Love 1

Kylie really can't deal with the press, huh?  Does she have anxiety? I've heard her mention potentially having an anxiety attack a few times on this show.

Damn, Kendall's career has really taken off.  She is always traveling and has deals that contradict with Kardashian deals now.  

Kanye and Kim have to make everything they do over the top, don't they?  What's wrong with a baptism at home with the family?  Not that I'm knocking them, the ceremony was gorgeous.

For some reason I don't buy Kris's tears and sadness about Caitlin's transition.

So Kylie thinks she's the new Kim? They slightly resemble each other but have completely different face shapes. Not seeing it. Kylie's dark maroon lips in her talking heads look awful. I always thought Kim's olive skin and "exotic" complexion came from her dad. But Kylie's skin is similar from what I can tell. Is it Kris' complexion instead of Kardashian's? Just wondering.

I officially need ear bleach after listening to 2 minutes of Kanye's concert. I'm not opposed to rap/hip-hop but his lyrics seriously suck.

• Love 2

Kylie really can't deal with the press, huh?  Does she have anxiety? I've heard her mention potentially having an anxiety attack a few times on this show.

Kylie knows she's dumb as a rock and I think that is the reason she doesn't want to talk to the press.  They may ask something unexpected and she does get tongue tied, because speaking coherent sentences seems to be hard for her.

• Love 6

Everybody wore white lace on their heads in the monastery, except for Kim who apparently had a special black one that Kanye put on her head. I don’t know why she switched to white, maybe it's like when she changes her clothes multiple times a day so that the pappz can get lots of pictures.

I laughed when Khloe said Kanye was going to put the monk’s clothes in his next show, especially since it looks like he did. Khloe is really sounding like she's totally over Kim the way she keeps snarking about her.

Geez Kanye, would it have killed you to eat one?

Kylie's skin tone is via tanner

The entire family's skin tone is via tanner

I don't quite understand why they would want Bruce's clothes.

• Love 2

Damn, Kendall's career has really taken off.  She is always traveling and has deals that contradict with Kardashian deals now.  

Kanye and Kim have to make everything they do over the top, don't they?  What's wrong with a baptism at home with the family?  Not that I'm knocking them, the ceremony was gorgeous.

For some reason I don't buy Kris's tears and sadness about Caitlin's transition.

And they had to go off and negotiate with Chris Gay in the middle of the shoot about how and under what circumstances she could appear .

That whole thing was to show how off her game Kris supposedly is because of her angst over Caitlyn. But looking at her face under her fashionable fedora, I think she was recuperating from some facial procedures, either a peel or a lift, she had no make up on and her skin was very mottled looking.

Who wants old clothes? Both Kris and Kim were more interested in the designer names than the nostalgia anyway.

Poor Kendall, Kylie really turned on the guilt trip, her handler didn't look pleased that she flaked on the interview.

• Love 3

I don't buy all this crying from Kris, she's doing all this crying over losing Bruce when she's already been with Corey for how long during this time? I would more get this as truth if this was right after the Malibu move and before they were actually divorced. However this is long after and long after she's been in another relationship. 

I guess Caitlyn is still going to show up on episodes. 

Kanye smiled a lot this episode. 

Fly Kendall fly! I love that she has her own deals and it conflicts with having to do group covers with her family, shows how more she's out there and doing everything on her own. Kris also has no control over her, or Kris would have known she couldn't do it. Also liked her doing her own thing on the red carpet for work. Kylie needs to get that, the guilt trip she gave Kendall because Kendall's there for a job and Kylie was there for what reason? If Kylie doesn't want to do press or walk a red carpet, why agree to go if Kendall or a babysitter has to hold your hand and talk for you.

I actually really liked Kim taking the clothes as a piece of dad to have in their closets at home. It's like a little piece of him as their father and the person he was before.  Not shocked at all the clothes only went to the 6  kids. I wonder if Caitlyn even thought to give some to the other ones.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

I don't buy all this crying from Kris, she's doing all this crying over losing Bruce when she's already been with Corey for how long during this time? I would more get this as truth if this was right after the Malibu move and before they were actually divorced. However this is long after and long after she's been in another relationship. 

I guess Caitlyn is still going to show up on episodes. 

Kanye smiled a lot this episode. 

Fly Kendall fly! I love that she has her own deals and it conflicts with having to do group covers with her family, shows how more she's out there and doing everything on her own. Kris also has no control over her, or Kris would have known she couldn't do it. Also liked her doing her own thing on the red carpet for work. Kylie needs to get that, the guilt trip she gave Kendall because Kendall's there for a job and Kylie was there for what reason? If Kylie doesn't want to do press or walk a red carpet, why agree to go if Kendall or a babysitter has to hold your hand and talk for you.

I actually really liked Kim taking the clothes as a piece of dad to have in their closets at home. It's like a little piece of him as their father and the person he was before.  Not shocked at all the clothes only went to the 6  kids. I wonder if Caitlyn even thought to give some to the other ones.

Kim and Kris get designer duds from Caitlyns closet and the others get polo shirts.

• Love 1

I was reading elsewhere that since she binned Kris for Chris at Society she has done only one cover (the one mentioned on the show last night) for a Hearst publication and that was a subscriber only/US only deal like the one that Kris and the Cosmo people had to swallow last night.

Kanye's buddy Carine Roitfeld who is editor in chief for Hearst has had the rest of them on multiple covers but Kendall has mainly been working for Conde Nast titles .

So it does sound as if her deals clash with the stuff Kris wants them all to do .It sounded like Kris and Liz just expected Kendall to roll over and do it as well .

What was with Kris' face at the photo shoot? Sunglasses on and no makeup. Her face looked super shiny, too, like she just had a peel or something. Surprised she let herself be filmed looking like that. 

I like that Khloe doesn't really care what she says on camera. At that book signing or meet and greet or where ever the hell she was and admitting  she doesn't even have a book out yet! That was hilarous! She really made Kris look like an incompetent ass, and they didn't cut that from the final footage. Loved that. She's always digging at Kris and Kim. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kylie is emotionally stunted at age 14. There is plenty of footage of a younger Kylie who was well spoken, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and confident. 4 years later and she can barely talk, can't handle herself alone, and seems completely the opposite of who she used to be. Yet then you have her sexed up photo shoots, selfies, etc. It makes me think that something may have happened to her at a younger age that resulted in this. I have a younger cousin who did something similar. At 12, 13, 14 she was this well spoken young lady, so crazy smart, and really pretty. By the time she graduated high school she was a mess. She lacked maturity, she still talked like a 12 year old and she couldn't do anything without somebody by her side - in her case it was her parents). She would push the limits with her clothing choices and dress inappropriately for her age. I remember her high school graduation party, the contrast between her and her friends was really obvious. We used to think that it was because her parents sheltered her way too much as she got older but another family member thinks it was the opposite, that her parents let her hang around some pretty questionable people when she was younger (she was 13 and would hang out with 16-17 year old kids who were going nowhere in life), and that something happened to her during that time, sexually, that really really messed her up. And now in her late 20s she's still...off, somehow. Watching this episode and everything else with Kylie just reminds me of all of that. Except amplified 220% due to the public lifestyle. That's one of the reasons why Tyga sickens me sooooo immensely. Because when I see Kylie, I see a 14 year old girl playing sexy. And this episode basically sealed the deal on that belief.

How old is Kendall now, 20? I cracked up when kim asked Her if she ever got homesick and Kendall basically said no. Go Kendall!

• Love 3

What was with Kris' face at the photo shoot? Sunglasses on and no makeup. Her face looked super shiny, too, like she just had a peel or something. Surprised she let herself be filmed looking like that. 

I like that Khloe doesn't really care what she says on camera. At that book signing or meet and greet or where ever the hell she was and admitting  she doesn't even have a book out yet! That was hilarous! She really made Kris look like an incompetent ass, and they didn't cut that from the final footage. Loved that. She's always digging at Kris and Kim. 

I thought she sounded sloshed on the phone with Khloe, when she called from Book.con.

I also think she had lots of facial work done and that the crap about her being so upset about Caitlyn was just a cover for her being out of public view and looking shitty (shiny skin and no makeup) at the photo shoot for Cosmo. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kylie is emotionally stunted at age 14. There is plenty of footage of a younger Kylie who was well spoken, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and confident. 4 years later and she can barely talk, can't handle herself alone, and seems completely the opposite of who she used to be. Yet then you have her sexed up photo shoots, selfies, etc. It makes me think that something may have happened to her at a younger age that resulted in this. I have a younger cousin who did something similar. At 12, 13, 14 she was this well spoken young lady, so crazy smart, and really pretty. By the time she graduated high school she was a mess. She lacked maturity, she still talked like a 12 year old and she couldn't do anything without somebody by her side - in her case it was her parents). She would push the limits with her clothing choices and dress inappropriately for her age. I remember her high school graduation party, the contrast between her and her friends was really obvious. We used to think that it was because her parents sheltered her way too much as she got older but another family member thinks it was the opposite, that her parents let her hang around some pretty questionable people when she was younger (she was 13 and would hang out with 16-17 year old kids who were going nowhere in life), and that something happened to her during that time, sexually, that really really messed her up. And now in her late 20s she's still...off, somehow. Watching this episode and everything else with Kylie just reminds me of all of that. Except amplified 220% due to the public lifestyle. That's one of the reasons why Tyga sickens me sooooo immensely. Because when I see Kylie, I see a 14 year old girl playing sexy. And this episode basically sealed the deal on that belief.

How old is Kendall now, 20? I cracked up when kim asked Her if she ever got homesick and Kendall basically said no. Go Kendall!

I agree, and a lot of that is dumped on the heads of Kris and Caitlyn. Caitlyn for abdicating her fatherly role and hiding in the garage because she didn't have the courage to stand up to Kris and stop the madness and Kris for thinking of her wallet instead of her kids welfare. Now she has two out of 5 with issues, Rob with possible mental illness and Kylie on her way to floozie status. Can't talk to interviewers but happy to roll around in her undies in a tub of water for entertainment.

Kim and Kris get designer duds from Caitlyns closet and the others get polo shirts.

I think all still had meaning. Polo shirts is what he wore 99% of the time not the designer duds. Bruce golfed on a daily basis at the country club. So I'd find the polo's more meaningful.  What Kim took was meaningful for her because it's what she was walked down the aisle with and given away by her dad. Kris said she bought him the one that she took.

Everybody wore white lace on their heads in the monastery, except for Kim who apparently had a special black one that Kanye put on her head. I don’t know why she switched to white, maybe it's like when she changes her clothes multiple times a day so that the pappz can get lots of pictures.

She wanted the white one because it stood out more vividly in the pictures. She wanted the Madonna and child look. The black looked more like she was there in mourning.

I was watching a rerun of the Bora Bora epi today and I was saddened by how pretty, outgoing and animated Kylie was in that episode. It's a far cry from the wax alien figure we see today who can't even do a simple interview without someone holding her hand and putting words in her mouth. What the hell happened to this girl?

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Kanye is actually a really good-looking guy when he's happy and smiling.

Kris looked like she'd just had a chemical peel done. The tight, shiny skin and floppy hat were dead giveaways.

I'm loving Kendall because she's the only sister who doesn't talk in that nasally Valley Girl voice with the annoying uptick at the end of every statement. She's really got a lot going on for herself.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I think all these things -- Kris's sad no-makeup face, the photo shoot mix-up and the book signing -- were all part of the "Kris is really off her game since Caitlyn left" storyline. 

That said, I think it's normal to feel sadness about a spouse a year after a divorce, even if you're having fun in the meantime, and even if your separation was amicable. So Kris may be legitimately sad, but I don't think any of her real feelings played out on TV.

• Love 2
The tight, shiny skin and floppy hat were dead giveaways

If she had worn the veil I would have sworn she stole the look  from Samantha from SATC!!!

I think all still had meaning. Polo shirts is what he wore 99% of the time not the designer duds. Bruce golfed on a daily basis at the country club. So I'd find the polo's more meaningful.  What Kim took was meaningful for her because it's what she was walked down the aisle with and given away by her dad. Kris said she bought him the one that she took.

Oh I think they had meaning, it's just that Kris and Kim were so quick to point out the designer name and that the tag was still on one of the jackets Kris took.

Interesting that Kim didn't think the other girls might have been interested in dress clothing, only every day wear.

• Love 1

So Kris may be legitimately sad, but I don't think any of her real feelings played out on TV.

I have no problem with sadness over the divorce. But I think Kris's issue is deeper than sadness. She's angry over the way she feel she was portrayed. She seems to feel that she had some kind of agreement with Caitlyn to leave her name out of any interviews.

I think she's angry and bitter that her whole façade of a big happy family has been exposed as a regular normal family with issues and problems. Unlike almost everything else in her life she CAN"T control this.  

I'm just shocked that with the amount of people who knew the secret, that it was kept quiet for so long. I think if she hadn't been an Olympic Champion, it would have come out sooner. If Rob Sr and  his buddies were talking about it, it had to be pretty well known within their circle. 

Oh Khloe is slowly becoming my favorite again. I had a rough time with her there when she was with Lamer and how she would be talking normal and then see Lamer and do some sort of squel-baby voice thing, no. But I love how she's over the Kim of it all. 

I think Kylie has always had some anxiety. I personally never think that Kendall and Kylie should have been home schooled from the get go. I know at the time, the girls were doing modeling on the side but then the worked should have been scaled back until  when they graduated high-school. For Kendall, an actual career was taking off which I get but Kylie wasn't at the time and I think taking her away from school was a bad idea. I think she needed that. 

Also, I'm pretty sure the About Bruce special was in April and the Billboard music awards were in May, but whatever show. I guess the live version of the Billboards could have taped in Aprl but I thought they were live and in May. 

• Love 1

Kylie dropped out of regular school because of supposed work commitments as did Kendall. But Kendall at least had a burgeoning career, where Kylie just was shooting the show and it was more convenient for Kris to have her available. She lost valuable years in high school maturing and gaining confidence in herself. She's always been in Kendall's shadow and under her protection. Add to that the Kris mentality that if she has a great work ethic and is making money that she's mature. Top off a massive insecurity complex with a snot attitude and over blown sense of importance and no parental guidance and you get a Kylie Jenner.

• Love 1

Oh Khloe is slowly becoming my favorite again. I had a rough time with her there when she was with Lamer and how she would be talking normal and then see Lamer and do some sort of squel-baby voice thing, no. But I love how she's over the Kim of it all.

I think Kylie has always had some anxiety. I personally never think that Kendall and Kylie should have been home schooled from the get go. I know at the time, the girls were doing modeling on the side but then the worked should have been scaled back until when they graduated high-school. For Kendall, an actual career was taking off which I get but Kylie wasn't at the time and I think taking her away from school was a bad idea. I think she needed that.

Also, I'm pretty sure the About Bruce special was in April and the Billboard music awards were in May, but whatever show. I guess the live version of the Billboards could have taped in Aprl but I thought they were live and in May.

The Kardashians live in their own time and space warp. There's a blog that recaps each episode and shows topics being discussed and conversations had about situations and incidents that had occurred weeks or months in the past as if they are yet to, or have just occurred.

That said, I think it's normal to feel sadness about a spouse a year after a divorce

I'm giving her a pass on this, she didn't just get divorced, her ex decided to change sexes. That's a lot bigger than your average divorce. 

• Love 2

When I was watching the baptism scene, I couldn't help but wonder if they had North drugged up with Nyquil to keep her calm. I thought she was going to freak out when all the strange men in weird outfits surrounded her and dipped her in the water. Maybe she was jet-lagged and it worked in their favor, or else she's just the world's most mellow two year-old, but I thought she seemed kind of zoned out.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

I'm giving her a pass on this, she didn't just get divorced, her ex decided to change sexes. That's a lot bigger than your average divorce.

True, but it's pretty clear, the gender issue wasn't a complete out if the blue surprise. However, I do think both of them avoided a deep discussion of it, each for their own reasons. I wonder if Kris knew that the 3 older girls knew, would it have made a difference, would she have been forced to deal with it 10 + years ago?

I'm also curious about her reaction to finding out that her daughters kept the fact that they knew about Caitlyn years ago and remained silent (or did they tell her and all kept silent).

And the big reason I think Kris is so upset, is how it reflects on her as a woman. She doesn't want it known that she knew and stayed. Better to be victimized. It may be a generational thing, I do think a woman of the younger generation while probably upset, wouldn't take it as a personal reflection on her.

And the big reason I think Kris is so upset, is how it reflects on her as a woman. She doesn't want it known that she knew and stayed. Better to be victimized. It may be a generational thing, I do think a woman of the younger generation while probably upset, wouldn't take it as a personal reflection on her.

Bingo!! She's upset because she feels Caitlyn made her look like a fool in front of the world. 

• Love 2

I was kinda creeped out with Kim's rundown of the designer and where it was worn. What, did she have all of the clothing cross-referenced in a little book or something? Of course she would know the tux worn at her wedding and the 150 polo shirts, but some of the other stuff was just weird. 

I'm just shocked that with the amount of people who knew the secret, that it was kept quiet for so long. I think if she hadn't been an Olympic Champion, it would have come out sooner. If Rob Sr and  his buddies were talking about it, it had to be pretty well known within their circle. 

But the thing is, it wasn't totally a secret. I remember reading more than once over the years rumors of cross dressing, but it was always tabloid gossip and easy enough to chalk up to the Enquirer making stuff up. 

I'm going to giver her a pass too. Not only did her ex change sexes, she launched a full out media campaign to do so. It's got to be hard for any spouse in that situation, but when it involves TV specials and magazine covers, it would be a big old mind fuck to even the strongest spouse. For all her faults, I'd give Kris high marks on this one. 

When I was watching the baptism scene, I couldn't help but wonder if they had North drugged up with Nyquil to keep her calm. I thought she was going to freak out when all the strange men in weird outfits surrounded her and dipped her in the water. Maybe she was jet-lagged and it worked in their favor, or else she's just the world's most mellow two year-old, but I thought she seemed kind of zoned out.

I couldn't help but wonder who dubbed in North's little "ma-mas." 

• Love 6

True, but it's pretty clear, the gender issue wasn't a complete out if the blue surprise. However, I do think both of them avoided a deep discussion of it, each for their own reasons. I wonder if Kris knew that the 3 older girls knew, would it have made a difference, would she have been forced to deal with it 10 + years ago?

I'm also curious about her reaction to finding out that her daughters kept the fact that they knew about Caitlyn years ago and remained silent (or did they tell her and all kept silent).

You're confusing the issue here.  The family knew about the cross dressing - but not about being transgender.  Not all cross dressers are transgender.

I am also going to give Kris a pass here, considering that Caitlyn's 2nd marriage broke up because of that.  And Caitlyn's mother has had a difficult time accepting it.  Her sister Pam knew, but it was never brought up for 30 yrs.

Kendall said that she's held off meeting her, because once she does, she will be saying goodbye to him forever.

• Love 3

Kendall also said recently that she's known for years, back to when she was a young kid.

I wonder if the older K girls shared what they knew with the younger two. Probably not.

When they were all over Cait a few seasons ago to cut the ponytail (well before the Kimye wedding) I recall her getting very emotional and Kourtney asked if she was going to cry. I guess things were starting to happen even then for Caitlyn.

Edited by iwasish

Kendall also said recently that she's known for years, back to when she was a young kid.

I wonder if the older K girls shared what they knew with the younger two. Probably not.

When they were all over Cait a few seasons ago to cut the ponytail (well before the Kimye wedding) I recall her getting very emotional and Kourtney asked if she was going to cry. I guess things were starting to happen even then for Caitlyn.

iwasish - They knew about the cross dressing - not about being transgender. The 2 don't necessarily go hand in hand. Caitlyn admitted she always knew she had the soul of a female - going back to when she was 4 yrs old.