Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm assuming this was something JillR reposted as part of her Plexus push on SM.

Yes I do think it's the same person. Shape of the mouth, nose, and eyes is the same, as far as I can tell. The lighting is of course not the same in each photo, but that much weight loss will definitely extend to the face. (Of course we don't know how much time elapsed between those photos. We don't even know which is the real "before" photo and which is the "after" photo. I hope the woman indeed lost weight and didn't gain it. And if she claims she lost weight by guzzling Plexus and nothing else? I ain't buying it.)

We also don't know if she did anything else, like weight-loss surgery or prescription medications to aid in her weight loss.  I presume that the woman in question is selling Plexus herself, so I wouldn't trust that her version of her weight loss journey is completely accurate.

• Like 16
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Do you think it’s the same person?

it’s from Jill’s instagram.

FB21C6AD-774A-4D41-95DE-C3C196D98950.jpeg

Wow! She looks very Nurie-like in the 2nd photo. Looks like Plexus cured her vision problems too. 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

C47DA8CE-9128-46C3-B468-76CBC4EA1C99.jpeg

33F79ED9-2BF0-49DD-8A32-8563FBA88437.jpeg

C06645F6-BDD2-4FDA-944B-0EA6F7126A8D.jpeg

Who tells her her makeup is good??? And sweet cousin lovin??? 😫😬🫠

Oh lord, Jill you crack me up.

I know there is makeup smeared under her eyes but she also is rocking some serious dark circles.  

• Like 11

We rise by lifting (helping) others?????  Like the woman that needed a ride home from the hospital (but wasn't very important in the church)?  Trying to get people to pour money into an MLM with very questionable ingredients does not seem like "lifting others up" to me.  (I am very concerned about Kaylee, and therefore Gideon, drinking that "pink drink".)  How about lifting up your own children by feeding and clothing them, and teaching them independence?  I am so tired of her virtue signaling.  

I can sort of understand someone getting involved with an MLM that sells kitchenware or makeup to try to make some money, even though it will probably cost them in the long run. Those products do not impact anyone's health.  This non-FDA approved supplement is another story, in my opinion.

• Like 12
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I know there is makeup smeared under her eyes but she also is rocking some serious dark circles.  

I am so sure it is her sleeping habits. I don't think she sleeps much and I think she is  hopped up on plexus. She probably drinks 2x the amount she is supposed to. 

• Like 13

She's NOT wearing makeup in those pictures,  correct? She's definitely not wearing lipstick. 

I wonder if she saw all the compliments Kaylee has been getting lately for her makeup (or lack thereof), and decided to try it.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 4
4 minutes ago, beckie said:

She's NOT wearing makeup in those pictures,  correct? She's definitely not wearing lipstick. 

I wonder if she saw all the compliments Kaylee has been getting lately for her makeup (or lack thereof), and decided to try it.

Maybe, but I don't think she is that secure with her looks. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

What are these even supposed to be about? Did I miss something? Was there a reason she felt the need to smear her eye makeup into zombie look-alike territory? Which cousins are they having exactly what sort of love-fest with? I'm confused.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Instead of "brotherly love," our Jillybean has invented "cousinly love."  🤮

Raccoon eyes means she probably slept in yesterday's makeup.  Well, I guess it IS a vacation!

That Air B & B is going to be trashed, and JillCo will be asked not to return.

😝

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

As someone who is a crazy Britney fan... even Britney's eye makeup hasn't looked this bad since her days hanging out with Paris and Lindsey.  

Go a bit lighter on the makeup, and let your hair just be straight for a bit, Jillpm, and you'd look like an entirely new person.  (I know, I know, she can't do it.)

• Like 6
8 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

And it’s “usED to,” ffs. This makes me stabby. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Unless she tells us that her grand babies are boys,  she thinks we won't get it. (Oh, and Nemo hated best MEME ever rocking him to sleep.  That's why it took so long!)

As far as the makeup, I thought that look was the remnants of her finally removing the old, crusty, caked on forever stuff. Like she FINALLY decided to remove it, and that was the result. 

Edited by beckie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I agree. It's just like when she proclaims her great love for Dave and how happy her kids and grandkids make her - "she loves them with every fiber of her being". Somehow I think Jill is not happy with her life at all. A loving mother is not obsessed with her sons not being "whimps" and "sissies". I shudder to think of how they correct their sons when they don't think they are measuring up to their manly standards. 😥

• Like 17
  • Sad 7
30 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I agree. It's just like when she proclaims her great love for Dave and how happy her kids and grandkids make her - "she loves them with every fiber of her being". Somehow I think Jill is not happy with her life at all. A loving mother is not obsessed with her sons not being "whimps" and "sissies". I shudder to think of how they correct their sons when they don't think they are measuring up to their manly standards. 😥

Does anyone remember that episode of All in the Family where Archie is shocked to find out his manly, football friend is gay? 

• Like 8
18 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

She looks like she got punched in the face.  I have dark circles under my eyes and always have, but her makeup and/or filtering in these pictures makes it look like she either got beat up or had sinus surgery.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

A loving mother is not obsessed with her sons not being "whimps" and "sissies". I shudder to think of how they correct their sons when they don't think they are measuring up to their manly standards. 😥

She mentions something about her sons disagreeing with each other and sometimes their dad.  Sounds like an argument happened and Jill is not so passive-aggressively letting her sons know that she is siding with Big Papa, and that maybe they'd better watch themselves because she knows where the bodies are buried.

Any way you look at it, it's a crap post telling her sons that "whimps" will not be tolerated.  It must be awful living under Jill's regime.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 20
  • Sad 6
3 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

3DB6573E-1178-46D9-8454-D5263698134B.jpeg

The outfit is a CHOICE. A bad choice… I think she needs glasses. 

It is not a bad dress, it is just way too tight. You can see her bra... how is that modest? WAs this size the last on the rack? On clearance? She should have upped it one size. 

• Like 14
9 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

75809CFB-2C5C-4C6B-8ABE-409CA278F636.jpeg

D855FA3D-B645-4B52-ACBA-B79717B81E05.jpeg

8E94919E-2F08-43CC-90DB-2D1B232DD014.jpeg

C025E648-C80D-4697-A909-0B2029D6ED3D.jpeg

Ladiez, step right up and take your pick of my studly, MANLY boyz!  Please, no fighting over those HUNKS-to-be!  

Yeah, since when does "wimp" require an H?  And, is she implying that loving God makes one a sissyboy?  Sounds like it to me.

• Like 11
3 hours ago, BetyBee said:

On the bright side, now all the artsy, philosophical, techie, gamer, pacifist, openly affectionate, supportive partner guys can join us on the pants-wearing, blue hair having, going out in public with children but no husband folks on the bus to hell. (Just to be clear, the hell bus is the awesome bus, and not just because it's Mahmo-free). 

Edited by satrunrose
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8
21 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

It is not a bad dress, it is just way too tight. You can see her bra... how is that modest? WAs this size the last on the rack? On clearance? She should have upped it one size. 

There were no other sizes on the rack. A previous owner dumped this one in a  discard bin. It looks like a spandex nightmare to get on.

The problem can easily be solved by adding another layer of shirt. I suggest a sweatshirt to help protect the wandering eyes of innocent males. The female Rodlets wear multiple modesty layers, top and bottom, in the heat of summer, so why should their leader, BME, be different? 

• Like 10
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

There were no other sizes on the rack. A previous owner dumped this one in a  discard bin. It looks like a spandex nightmare to get on.

The problem can easily be solved by adding another layer of shirt. I suggest a sweatshirt to help protect the wandering eyes of innocent males. The female Rodlets wear multiple modesty layers, top and bottom, in the heat of summer, so why should their leader, BME, be different? 

It looks like a person could hurt themselves trying to get it on! Yikes! 

• LOL 4