Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Absolom said:

She tries to be present for all activities.  Of course, she does.  She probably picked the activities because they're what she likes to do or watch.

Of course she's present for everything.   1 - this family never does anything except as a group because 2) if they did, someone besides Jill might get a smidgen of attention.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

They are together 24/7 in that tiny RV. I’d have snapped by now.

And their vacation looks like what they do at home: mini golf, spying on the Amish etc. they wasted the grifter $ Should have stayed home. 

Agreed, it seems like everything they’re doing on this vacation is the same as what they do at home! Including swimming in dirty water!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Please note that BME is exhausted from participating in ALL the activities, cos ya know, she loves her family so much. More likely she has to be either filming everything or the center of attention. 

• Like 11
26 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I have never felt the need to repeatedly proclaim my love for family on SM. Does Jill actually feel blessed or doth the lady protest too much?

I think she's full of ......dissatisfaction. There's a hole as big as the hole in Sofia's Sunday socks in Jill's soul.

That's the narcissist's big, empty hole. However, sometimes one might wonder if Jill even has a soul. She certainly doesn't have a "heart for children" despite having so many of them.

Said in my best Southern accent: That woman just isn't quite right.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Please note that BME is exhausted from participating in ALL the activities, cos ya know, she loves her family so much. More likely she has to be either filming everything or the center of attention. 

She also has to make sure they don't run I to anything she doesn't approve off, like women showing shoulders. 

• Thanks 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

The Fact that Janessa is still holding her putt putt club backwards, and no one is correcting her is terrifying. She is old enough to be corrected and taught proper ways of doing things. Bad parenting all around. 

She'd probably like having someone take a moment to teach her how to play. Most kids enjoy that kind of attention. Poor Janessa spends a lot of her time just standing around sucking on a dirty blanket. 

• Sad 21
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

She'd probably like having someone take a moment to teach her how to play. Most kids enjoy that kind of attention. Poor Janessa spends a lot of her time just standing around sucking on a dirty blanket. 

I think Jill is making every effort to keep Janessa a perpetual baby, just as Michelle did with Josie.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 16
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I have never felt the need to repeatedly proclaim my love for family on SM. Does Jill actually feel blessed or doth the lady protest too much?

I think she's full of ......dissatisfaction. There's a hole as big as the hole in Sofia's Sunday socks in Jill's soul.

She posted this recently. I don’t proclaim my love on SM.

FE43FA3E-804F-48B2-85FF-FA553E3CC34F.jpeg

Enjoy your purse coffee Jill!

• Wink 1
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 11

She's so scared that someone is going to lure hunk away from her, that she continuously has to remind us that he's hers! Not that anyone really wants him, but in her mind they do.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

She has to convince herself that a man who is lazy, prefers napping to supporting the family or caring for the kids, and is just basically an asshole is the love of her life.   Or she will curl into a ball and weep that her life sucks so badly.

• Sad 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Find me one single woman who wants to steal HUNK away from Jillybean. Just one! 

I've heard his sermons. He's a nasty, racist POS.

Jill never has to worry that another woman will steal him away. She's the only one who thinks he's a prize. I'd add that he's also a deadbeat but then again so is Jill.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Abmis said:

Interesting that Jilldo lets the guys watch Gomer Pyle.  She obviously doesn't know about the wonderful Jim Nabors' personal life.

Or that of King James .  . .

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 18
6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Or that of King James .  . .

I was out with my two best friends this past weekend and we were talking about that! My one friend is studying to become a pastor and was saying she has many Bibles in all different translations. My other friend's husband is a Gideon and spends his time harassing people giving them pocket Bibles and trying to save them. I was telling them both about this page and these people. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, oliviabenson said:

No update on ma either. So much for her crocodile tears and what not. Does she even remember she has a ma?

Don’t worry, she’ll be back to begging for money in no time. She’ll expect everyone to forget she was just ON VACATION.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Cinnabon said:

Don’t worry, she’ll be back to begging for money in no time. She’ll expect everyone to forget she was just ON VACATION.

She got $6000 from go fund me plus a car etc. this chick has the magic touch to con people 

I expect a go fund me request/my parents are sick by the end of the week. 

She been home for more than a week already and nothing new. No one cares about your PA vacation.

Now if she and Dave went to Italy now that’s something I’d watch videos of!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, oliviabenson said:

She got $6000 from go fund me plus a car etc. this chick has the magic touch to con people 

I expect a go fund me request/my parents are sick by the end of the week. 

She been home for more than a week already and nothing new. No one cares about your PA vacation.

Now if she and Dave went to Italy now that’s something I’d watch videos of!

Ha. I still wouldn’t watch. But I doubt she even knows what a passport is or how to get one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Jill posted pics of “Adult couples night out” which included her & Hunk, Nurie & Nathan, and Tim and his date… Renee. Hee

Btw, Nurie’s hair looked very pretty.

(oh, we were posting at the same time.) 😁

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 2
  • Love 6