Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Yes, she made it a tank top, wore it in public and posted pictures on SM, all while making her daughters wear 3 layers of clothing. How’s she going to explain that?

Jill takes her self-imposed rules and bend them to fit what she's doing.  For example, her "tank top" is not really a tank top at all - it began its life as a modest, long-sleeved sweatblouse of some kind and Jill only fashioned it into a monstrosity shirt with a low neckline and no sleeves because she didn't want to stand out TOO much while still maintaining her perceived modesty that literally no one cares about.  It must be exhausting to walk around every single day looking down and judging the peasants surrounding her while at the same time professing to be part of this wonderful Plexus family.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

4687666D-03CB-4615-AF7B-6DD190D9D6BC.jpeg

Is she wearing a tight tank top under a tighter bathing suit?  What is this?  

• Like 8
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 5
59 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Jill takes her self-imposed rules and bend them to fit what she's doing.  For example, her "tank top" is not really a tank top at all - it began its life as a modest, long-sleeved sweatblouse of some kind and Jill only fashioned it into a monstrosity shirt with a low neckline and no sleeves because she didn't want to stand out TOO much while still maintaining her perceived modesty that literally no one cares about.  It must be exhausting to walk around every single day looking down and judging the peasants surrounding her while at the same time professing to be part of this wonderful Plexus family.

Is she wearing a tight tank top under a tighter bathing suit?  What is this?  

Has she seen Flashdance? 😆

• LOL 13
(edited)

I actually do not think her clothing  choices on this trip are immodest( to me).  Mostly ugly, frumpy, and outdated.  This purple dress is actually cute. 

However,  some  of her outfits meet the category of what SHE has repeatedly described  as immodest.   The altered shirt on the kayak and on the beach for example.  It’s something that many people would  wear kayaking or lounging on a beach. If she has decided to change her definition of modesty,  then she needs to alter her website to say so. Otherwise she’s being hypocritical. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 18
  • Applause 3
9 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

F2A01D10-9187-4C68-B858-ADDD2B267797.jpeg

3ABF5635-C975-4E1E-9236-4E65DC65E48F.jpeg

7A0E5CE2-965D-4D31-9A83-9DE75DB74E01.jpeg

I died laughing. She is so shallow and vile. No one cares about your dumb trip that you paid 10x than what’s it’s worth. Dummy plexus scammed you.

I'm loving her smiley faces and note in the second picture, complete with hand drawn frowny face, "this means inconsistent or quarreling. ☹️"

8 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So they did pay extra to stay another day. I believe the rate was $269/day just for the room. 

Where does this endless stream of money come from for stuff like this?

I believe it is $269 per person per night, so $540 before taxes and fees for the two of them to spend another night.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 13

Cheapo did not buy a tank top? I’m sure gift shops were selling tank tops and bathing suits…

No instead she cut up a shirt.

So they stayed an extra day which cost even more $. 

$540 is a lot especially when 2 unemployed grifters go on a vacation!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Triple P said:

I'm loving her smiley faces and note in the second picture, complete with hand drawn frowny face, "this means inconsistent or quarreling. ☹️"

I believe it is $269 per person per night, so $540 before taxes and fees for the two of them to spend another night.

Holy shit, I missed the PER PERSON bit. That makes it even worse. I'd be pissed if I was donating to their ministry. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

So for all of her alleged "Plexus Sisters", did none of them make this trip?  Seems she would want ALLLL of the pics of her upline/downline/PlexusBesties.  Since all of her pics, activities, etc were only her and DBD, it definitely highlights how she isn't nearly as highly regarded as she wants to believe (or maybe just aspires to be).  

I think she knows she's not in the same league as most of the others in attendance.  I think Nashville was the first time she finally realized "Oh.... I see... um, okay..." with her Dollar Tree Hee Haw outfits and now at this event she was able to capture in her photos how "one of these couples is not like the others".  

Considering how terrible her photography skills are, it speaks volumes that her pics are able to capture that.  

but MAHHHHdesty, I guess.

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IRT to the trip - from what I've heard about MLMs, there is ALOT of pressure to go on these trips because they are a  MAJOR downline recruiting tool. I'll bet there's a fair amount of people there who don't wat to be, and/or cant afford to be.  Your upline wants you there so they can show off for THEIR upline.  Also, they want you there for the periodic refreshing of the brainwashing.  Those group events are very useful to the company to prevent people from waking up 

Note that she made a point to do a LIVE call from her balcony to her team. so they could be inspired that if they just shill harder, they can go to the tropics next time! 

Edited by MamaMax
  • Like 19
  • Useful 1

26 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Holy shit, I missed the PER PERSON bit. That makes it even worse. I'd be pissed if I was donating to their ministry. 

There was a farewell party at the end of the trip. Jill wore her purple medallion dress, and Hunk wore a solid white or light green shirt. Jill had her hair up in that stupid-looking braid. They sat with a group of New Yorkers and talked about New York.

Then, Jill in a different dress and different hairdo and Hunk in one of his bowling shirts go out together for dinner together on their last day. This doesn't make any sense. Even if they left the official Plexus party before eating and went out to dinner by themselves, why would both of them change clothes (and hairstyle)? It certainly looks as if they stayed an extra, expensive day after the conference.

Jill really should clear this up. Five hundred fifty dollars would buy a lot of gruel for the waifs or pay for a repair to the stink bus. 

2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m thinking her kids got viscously sick because their barn is not heated properly! And they probably don’t have any warm pajamas either.

At least Tim has a pair of warm pajamas. Heidi has an identical pair. Ha, ha.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

It would serve Mahmo right if Timmay and Heidi got married when she's away.

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'd be livid!  Selfish assholes.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I’m thinking her kids got viscously sick because their barn is not heated properly! And they probably don’t have any warm pajamas either.

I think you mean viciously. I’d say no, germs got them, and not the devil as Jill thinks.

• Like 7
14 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Not notes I've ever seen in a bible before.

I have a very old family Bible.  In the front pages that are usually used to write down family names, my aunt wrote, in pencil, all about a trip her family took by train from Iowa to New York to visit their aunt and cousins.  I have no idea why she wrote it there, but I'm guessing it was an important trip for her.  The trip was in 1916, and my aunt was 10.  She was not some full-grown woman who wrote all about herself in the the scriptures themselves.  A woman who has access to paper or a diary, neither of which my aunt had access to.  I have never seen anyone actually glorify themself on the pages of a Bible before.  It is rather disturbing.

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 2/19/2024 at 7:47 AM, BradandJanet said:

Jill and David appear to have the convenient religious belief that they have no obligations to their children except to make sure they're fully indoctrinated and have little or no ability to leave or even question what "God" wants. God obviously wants Jill to have an abundance of the tackiest possessions possible.

I don't think the kids expect anything from Jill's many yearly vacations except a show of everything she bought for herself. At least on this trip, the Rodlets who made the trip to Florida are getting fed on Nathan's dime, and Tim and Jonathan are feeding anyone who remains in the barndo. That's probably more than they usually get.

Not yet anyway.  It IS their inheritance after all.  😂

• Like 1
5 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Cheapo did not buy a tank top? I’m sure gift shops were selling tank tops and bathing suits…

No instead she cut up a shirt.

So they stayed an extra day which cost even more $. 

$540 is a lot especially when 2 unemployed grifters go on a vacation!

I cannot believe that they paid to stay another day.  They’re both a self-centered POS.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
6 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I cannot believe that they paid to stay another day.  They’re both a self-centered POS.

I can't believe people at the grift churches can see Jill and Dave spending money on themselves and still sign up to give them money, buy crap from their "ministry table", buy gas for the RV, fix the RV, donate paper, etc.

Also can't believe people responding to Jill's heavily filtered pictures with things like "so beautiful" 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My husband and I (who both work and pay our bills) don't even spend that much a night on vacation. Granted we don't do all inclusive places but even if we did, we don't grift. I have a friend who is a doctor who goes on short trips like this and is currently on a cruise. He works hard. He is the son of Mexican immigrants who worked the farm fields. He feeds his children! One is in college! He deserves it! These two do not. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

I don’t know anybody over the age of 25 who posts as many selfies as JillPM.  She is so completely in love with herself.  I wonder how many pictures of Jill are on display at the barndo/fire trap as compared to pictures of the children?

• Like 17
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

image.png.92da0f613e21f2589b8a9f07e672f413.png

The beachy hair came from a full day of playing in the ocean and kayaking to pester some poor dolphins. Jill seemed to have a good time after the Plexus crowd left.

I hope she's back in Florida by now. A couple of more days at Punta Cana and she'd be wearing that sundress without the t-shirt.

• LOL 18
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

The beachy hair came from a full day of playing in the ocean and kayaking to pester some poor dolphins. Jill seemed to have a good time after the Plexus crowd left.

I hope she's back in Florida by now. A couple of more days at Punta Cana and she'd be wearing that sundress without the t-shirt.

DBD kayaked. She just sat in the boat and pointed her phone at stuff. I guess she was confident that she wouldn't get wet. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

She’s born with it? Nope it’s samsung galaxy gadly approved filters. 

Jill filters half her pounds off along with nostrils and chin…

if she was rich she’d have many plastic surgeries 

• Like 14
8 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

She’s born with it? Nope it’s samsung galaxy gadly approved filters. 

Jill filters half her pounds off along with nostrils and chin…

if she was rich she’d have many plastic surgeries 

The one thing that didn't change were her drawn-in eyebrows. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
On 2/20/2024 at 8:09 PM, BradandJanet said:

And Jill's using her phone to look at God's favorite creation: Jill.

I have to say she looks much younger without the circus makeup. 

Lol—I thought she looked good there too. And hated myself immediately. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's been confirmed that they're stuck in Philadelphia. Must have missed their connection to Orlando. 

And David got patted down twice! How defrauding. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
(edited)

I’m surprised she didn’t blame Satan for this. Frontier is notorious for checking bag sizes at the gate and if it’s oversized it’s quite expensive to check it at the gate. She probably had a bunch of bags of all their bonnet caps and hoodie blouses she tried to carry on. They also would have had to pay for seat selection, so I’m sure that she didn’t like that. 

I’m not sure they missed their connection or they just had a crazy long layover and didn’t realize it. I was booking some flights a few weeks ago and some layovers were nuts. These two don’t strike me as the savviest travelers. 

Whatever happened I think is on them, or she’d have gone into detail. If since they effed up, she kept to vague, lest anyone know she’s not the most perfect person to ever breathe. 

Edited by Trillium
  • Like 22

Without fail every time my mother walks through an airport metal detector there will be a problem.  I think security must have her picture or something.  Either that or she wears her hatred/nervousness of airports in every fiber of her being because she will be body checked and she will be a bitch about it.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
26 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I bet after their little photoshoot they went to a hotel and had cheesesteaks. No way they slept in the airport!

I agree! She had to make it look like the suffered greatly after that extra day stay. 

I hope it was a woman, a young attractive one, that patted David down. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 19
6 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I bet after their little photoshoot they went to a hotel and had cheesesteaks. No way they slept in the airport!

The extra day at the resort and Jill's personal souvenir shopping probably left them with five dollars in cash. They just might have been stuck overnight in the Philly airport overnight with Jill trying to grift food and money from gullible passengers and staff.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

So, she got a new baseball bonnet. 

Surprising no one. 😂

Of course she did! Why isn’t it pink lol, everyone will think she is a man! Also Dave didn’t get a matching one?!

Jill sure Will bedazzle that hat asap!

• LOL 6

Did choosing Frontier dictate the days they flew on?  If, there’s the explanation for the extra day.      
If Dave got patted down twice, does that mean they entered security lines twice?   There are random checks, but there are also checks because something gets the attention of the agents.  Knowing these two, they objected to Jill being touched by a male agent, overemphasized their religious beliefs, etc.  Fanaticism of anything is going to get you noticed

• Like 12
4 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Did choosing Frontier dictate the days they flew on?  If, there’s the explanation for the extra day.      
If Dave got patted down twice, does that mean they entered security lines twice?   There are random checks, but there are also checks because something gets the attention of the agents.  Knowing these two, they objected to Jill being touched by a male agent, overemphasized their religious beliefs, etc.  Fanaticism of anything is going to get you noticed

It's been a really long time since I've flown internationally but maybe he got patted down in the DR and again when he hit US customs? 

Also, no one should fly Frontier. I'm not surprised they got stuck in Philly overnight. I was traveling once with some ex in-laws and we were flying from Minneapolis back to the east coast, and they cancelled our flight and offered us a flight to Denver with the promise of "trying to get you back to your destination" from Denver. We wound up taking a totally different airline, flying into a different airport, and needing to get rescued by family who drove us back to the original airport to get the cars. 

They'll be lucky if they get out of Philly this week if they're relying on Frontier. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, questionfear said:

They'll be lucky if they get out of Philly this week if they're relying on Frontier. 

Then they will have plenty of time for dinners out, shopping.... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

If Dave got patted down twice, does that mean they entered security lines twice?   

Dave probably went behind the counter of the airport Chick Fil A to fix himself a snack, forgetting that he was no longer in line for a free resort buffet, thus drawing the attention of security.

• LOL 22

What??

No "Now let me explain" that brings attention to Jill??

Oh the irony of "We are states away from our RV", but are like 7hrs from the barndo. 😂

Jill in another new sleeveless top even though the family blog says

"The females in our family wear long skirts and modest blouses (meaning nothing sleeveless or too low) at all times. Scriptures to refer to WHY we dress this way are: Deuteronomy 22:5; (nakedness is described in Isaiah and thus describes what we SHOULD cover) – Isaiah 47:1-3"

Someone on Reddit checked frontier flights yesterday from DR to Orlando with connection in Philly. None cancelled or delayed. So the fiasco was probably created by Jill and Dave.

• Useful 16
  • LOL 8