Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

She is not using the spoon correctly. Her rag is on the table. 

And the way the other girl started fawning/breathing freaks me out and I’m grown! 

That is a house of horrors and I’m watching it wow. 

Save the kids cps.

94272C07-FAF2-4FC4-BC05-690C67ADCEB6.jpeg

CC29B642-6092-49C5-9B07-1C463D681FBF.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He may still be doing the lawn care business with his brother David. 

I don’t know why but I thought David lived in Arkansas now.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

She is not using the spoon correctly. Her rag is on the table. 

And the way the other girl started fawning/breathing freaks me out and I’m grown! 

That is a house of horrors and I’m watching it wow. 

Save the kids cps.

94272C07-FAF2-4FC4-BC05-690C67ADCEB6.jpeg

I was flabbergasted that a 5 year old doesn’t know how to use a spoon correctly.  And Olivia acts that way every time BME speaks to her.  It’s bizarre.  They all act that way to some extent but with Olivia, it’s really bad.

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
Just now, farmgal4 said:

I was flabbergasted that a 5 year old doesn’t know how to use a spoon correctly.  And Olivia acts that way every time BME speaks to her.  It’s bizarre.  They all act that way to some extent but with Olivia, it’s really bad.

J is 6. 

I hope she was so scared of Mahmo and that is why she used the spoon wrong. 

According to Jill if a girl wears glasses what man will marry her or something. All her daughters need is to be trim and uneducated and sell plexus.

• Sad 11
16 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

And Olivia acts that way every time BME speaks to her.  It’s bizarre.  They all act that way to some extent but with Olivia, it’s really bad.

It has to be a fear reaction.  The poor child probably goes over the top from being reprimanded by Mahmo that she wasn't giving her enough "joy."  I think the proof is that we've seen these kids wearing their "real" faces until they realize Jill has her camera aimed in their direction, at which point they completely contort their expressions from boredom or apathy to extreme toothy smiles and giggles.  That is not normal.

I cannot fathom the mental exhaustion the Rod kids deal with every single waking hour, not knowing for sure when they will be expected to perform for Jill, but knowing that it surely WILL happen and they'd better do a convincing job of it.

27 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

And look! There are cookies on the table and neither child touched them. Show me a 5 year old who wouldn’t go for the cookies.

They probably had to wait for Big Poppa to snort himself awake from watching the map so he could dip up first.

• Sad 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

And look! There are cookies on the table and neither child touched them. Show me a 5 year old who wouldn’t go for the cookies.

One that has been blanket trained from birth wouldn't go for the cookies. 

• Sad 13
28 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

And while David, Jill, Samuel, Gabe, and Hannah were gone on the ski trip, Kaylee arranged scavenger hunts at the barndo. One picture revealed a practically empty pantry. 

Empty but loaded with Plexus!

• Sad 8
34 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Empty but loaded with Plexus!

I would think Plexus is too expensive for her family to use.  Although I don't know what she does with the quantity she has to buy to keep getting invited on cruises.  Maybe that is why they recently added the second storage attic.  I hope the younger children are not living on Plexus.  They need food.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I can just imagine how not fun severely injured, narcissistic Jill was on that ski trip!

That's why she brought Hannah, to keep her company. 

And why have we never heard about her SEVERELY TORN shoulder before this? 

They skiied bunny slopes. She could have handled that.

• Like 8

If it was anyone else, I'd say trying to grab something to catch themselves when they fell down from the upstairs attic, but it's Jill, so I think she just forgot what lies she told in the first place. 

• Like 14
3 minutes ago, beckie said:

Maybe I'm dumb but how does one severely tear their shoulder? 

My friend just had shoulder surgery for a "severely" torn rotator cuff.  Her rototiller got the better of her.  How you severely hurt your shoulder selling Plexus and grifting I do not know.  Maybe the cowbells are too heavy.

• LOL 19
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

And while David, Jill, Samuel, Gabe, and Hannah were gone on the ski trip, Kaylee arranged scavenger hunts at the barndo. One picture revealed a practically empty pantry. 

Jonathan and kaylee must have stayed at the barndo. The little girls were doing their scavenger hunt at 11:15pm.

As for samuel's trip, now we know why the boys had skis in their bedroom when Jill showed Gabe practicing banjo a few weeks back.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 6
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

So I don’t think Jill is going to Dominican Republic for the Plexus trip. But what do I know? 

OH she's already laying the groundwork for it with the mentioning of all the SEVERELY torn ligaments in her body.l

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Kaylee got a dog. Absolutely the wrong breed for small children. 

We'll see how long that lasts.

By spring the dog will be gone, what happened to their last dog? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I would think Plexus is too expensive for her family to use.  Although I don't know what she does with the quantity she has to buy to keep getting invited on cruises.  Maybe that is why they recently added the second storage attic.  I hope the younger children are not living on Plexus.  They need food.

Sadly, Kaylee has been posting her hundreds of dollars worth of monthly Plexus products alongside her near-empty cupboards. . . 🥲

6 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I can just imagine how not fun severely injured, narcissistic Jill was on that ski trip!

Why did Jill need to go at all? David could’ve taken the kids and Jill could’ve stayed home with HER MANY OTHER SMALL KIDS.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Why did Jill need to go at all? David could’ve taken the kids and Jill could’ve stayed home with HER MANY OTHER SMALL KIDS.

😁🤣😆

• Like 4
3 hours ago, AstridM said:

Sadly, Kaylee has been posting her hundreds of dollars worth of monthly Plexus products alongside her near-empty cupboards. . . 🥲

At least she's not using Kelly Bates's excuse for going on the ski trip because she need to cook for them.

Speaking of dogs what happened to Tim's dog?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, AstridM said:

Ski areas have restaurants, gift shops, and hotels with swimming pools. Why would Jill stay home and miss the things she loves? 

15 hours ago, beckie said:

Maybe I'm dumb but how does one severely tear their shoulder? 

In JIll's case, maybe satan decided there weren't enough cans of green beans in the barndo to bother with, so he took up residence in the massive staircase Jill just had to have in the new addition. He got one of her knees, so why wouldn't he go for a shoulder too? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
11 hours ago, AstridM said:

Because Samuel invited Hanna-and Hannah couldn’t go without Mom 

• Like 3
  • Sad 7