Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Nathan and Jonathan are probably the most sorry Jill ran off Renee's guy and Timothy seems to be doing his own thing. It should have been Tim or 😎s turn to buy the tree.

Nathan and Nurie went to the tree farm with the rods in 2021 and last year Jonathan and Kaylee "wanted to come with them" to the tree farm.

Sorry Nathan, back to on your dime again this year.

The Hill Family making memories christmas content for mama was taken in the store of the tree place. You can see the same furniture in Jill's videos of the place and the items on the wall behind the Hill family all had price tags on them.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

Nathan and Jonathan are probably the most sorry Jill ran off Renee's guy and Timothy seems to be doing his own thing. It should have been Tim or 😎s turn to buy the tree.

Nathan and Nurie went to the tree farm with the rods in 2021 and last year Jonathan and Kaylee "wanted to come with them" to the tree farm.

Sorry Nathan, back to on your dime again this year.

The Hill Family making memories christmas content for mama was taken in the store of the tree place. You can see the same furniture in Jill's videos of the place and the items on the wall behind the Hill family all had price tags on them.

Sure they did. Though Jonathan, not quite knowing the level of grifting, might have really wanted to. 

• Like 6

Isn’t it kind of early to put up a real (as opposed to artificial) tree? The Rods house is already a firetrap and that tree will probably be dried out by Christmas. Some day that house is going up in flames…

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

“Health and wellness company” So Jill made Kaylee her down line. She probably pushed them to make this page and said “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of posting, and you’ll make money off of it” 

I noticed when she announced Timmy’s page she said she wouldn’t be posting about them as much. But this time she made no such promises.

This is the opposite of JohnathanKaylee breaking away from Jill. They are quite literally letting her control their lives, whilst she makes money off whatever Plexus sales they get. 

Fuck all the way off Jillpm! 

• Like 14
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2

I find it extremely creepy that Jill is asking people she doesn't really know to send her daughter friend requests.  Is Kaylee supposed to accept all of them?  Is there any vetting involved?  Or are they just all potential Plexus marks for Jill?

As always, excellent parenting, Jill.  

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

Poor Kaylee. She has a baby, an intrusive, selfish mother-in-law, an overpriced vitamin drink to sell in an MLM scheme, and now a Facebook page to maintain. 

What market could Kaylee have for Plexus? Everyone she's ever known has already been approached by BME to sell pink drink. This scheme could end up costing her money.

Let's see if Nathan refuses to have a "family" Facebook page his MIL will monitor.

• Like 10
1 minute ago, BetyBee said:

Jill will teach Kaylee and Jonathan how to block anyone who posts anything that smells of disagreement. Either that or she'll offer to run their page in order to "help" them

Yup. Kaylee likely will never log on.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Poor Kaylee. She has a baby, an intrusive, selfish mother-in-law, an overpriced vitamin drink to sell in an MLM scheme, and now a Facebook page to maintain. 

What market could Kaylee have for Plexus? Everyone she's ever known has already been approached by BME to sell pink drink. This scheme could end up costing her money.

Let's see if Nathan refuses to have a "family" Facebook page his MIL will monitor.

If I understand it correctly, part of the scam is having a certain # of people in your down-line to "level up", so  huns  just sign people up and shift sales around from their customers. Even if Kaylee manages to convince one person to sign up as HER downline, it helps Mahmo out  

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

I get Kaylee going along with this.   It's all she has ever known -- Momma runs things.   But Jonathan should know better.   He needs to  put his foot down, and take back the key he no doubt gave to Jill.   I just can't get over how hard he has drunk the Jill kool-aid (which sounds gross put that way but you know what I mean).

Nathan hates social media so Nurie will never get a page.  She's far enough away that Nathan can assert his headship.   

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
15 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I get Kaylee going along with this.   It's all she has ever known -- Momma runs things.   But Jonathan should know better.   He needs to  put his foot down, and take back the key he no doubt gave to Jill.   I just can't get over how hard he has drunk the Jill kool-aid (which sounds gross put that way but you know what I mean).

Nathan hates social media so Nurie will never get a page.  She's far enough away that Nathan can assert his headship.   

I don't understand why Jonathan bends to Jill's will. She doesn't even have money/inheritance to keep them under her thumb like JimBob. All she has is shrieking and guilting. Grow a backbone, Jonathan! Kaylee lacks the will to do so.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2

Jill is going to run that FB page all on  her own. Or she will stand over Kaylee dictating what to do. Jonathan needs to grow some but I doubt he will. Heidi has bigger cojones than him. 

I don't like Nathan but I hope he continues to put his foot down about social media. 

• Like 19
3 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Surely Jill will announce the new Keller fb page soon. If Kaylee and Renee have joined mama's downline, Nurie won't be left out.

Jill announced that Nurie and Nathan joined her downline about 2 years ago because they both had "health goals they wanted to overcome" and saw that Plexus was the solution. 

Guessing that fizzled out because they didn't actually join, or had no sales/didn't create socials to generate sales, or Nathan didn't know they had joined Jill's downline until Jill posted about it and he then told Nurie "no."

• Like 7
  • Useful 8
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

I don't understand why Jonathan bends to Jill's will. She doesn't even have money/inheritance to keep them under her thumb like JimBob. All she has is shrieking and guilting. Grow a backbone, Jonathan! Kaylee lacks the will to do so.

If this is what a headship looks like, I'm confused. Jonathan has done nothing we know about to support Kaylee and his son.

It's not just this Facebook nonsense. He's become a piggybank for his lazy in-laws. He also let Jill drag his tired wife and his premature newborn right out of the NICU on a bunch of activities that Jill wanted to do (meals out, theater, shopping, etc.) and probably paid for everything. 

I realize Jonathan is young, but he needs to establish a household for Kaylee and his children. This marriage is Kaylee's one chance to have a family of her own, but Jon is clearly enmeshed with his grifters-in-law. Jill has the ability to sniff out and take over a mark when she finds one. Poor Kaylee is and may always be Jill's (and Kaylee). 

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Applause 8
39 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill is really trying to level up in plexus huh. Kaylee and Rene. Heidi will probably sell under her own mom?

Can’t these people work in Walmart? They all sell plexus lol.

Jill is really irked she didn't get the cruise this year.   That's won't happen again.   No one puts Jill in a corner.

As for Heidi, I don't think she will be selling plexus because 

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

. Heidi has bigger cojones than him

A lot of these fundies are into MLM because it lets them promote the belief that this is just a little something Mom can do while still being a terrific Mom and Wife.   Also self-supporting and not dependent on the ebil government for assistance (while they all take food stamps and have medicare). 

(nothing against food stamps and medicare, but don't call the government ebil out of your mouth while holding out your hand for government money)  

• Like 18
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I think the Hill family is on FB for one reason only… Plexus.  

I thought Renee was the one Jill had guilted into joining Plexus. I guess it’s both Kaylee and Renee 😪.

26 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill and Dave accepted all that stimulus $ with no problem. Those 2 accept free anything with no shame.

Accepted it AND boasted about how much they benefited, in Dave’s case. Didn’t he openly state to several congregations that the stimulus money (and their kids’ money) paid for all of the work on the barndo?

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
21 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Accepted it AND boasted about how much they benefited, in Dave’s case. Didn’t he openly state to several congregations that the stimulus money (and their kids’ money) paid for all of the work on the barndo?

Yes he did. when speaking at at least one grift stop video I watched Dave tells about the moving to the barndo, how it needed so much work to fit their family and it was "such a blessing they were able to use, you know, the government money that became available"

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

I thought Renee was the one Jill had guilted into joining Plexus. I guess it’s both Kaylee and Renee 😪.

that is right! I wonder how much longer until Tessie is selling. Isn't she next in line age wise? 

• Sad 7

I guess it was only a matter of time.  As we all know, most MLM huns create ghost accounts set up under family member names and buy product to maintain rank.  Renee/Kaylee/Nurie are absolutely not the only ones in that house with accounts -- that they may not even know about themselves!  I'd bet the boys have accounts they don't know about.  

And now imagine all of the PRODUCT they have stocked at the barndo.  All of it just so she can maintain rank.  What's your profit/loss look like, Jill?  Huh?  Mrs Oversharer of the Century, why don't you share that with us?  You have no shame sharing anything else.  Nothing you share is any of our business, don't draw the line here...  How many of your kids and family have accounts they don't know about?

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4

Isn't Heidi already in Jill's downline? I seem to remember a screenshot Jill posted of one of her downline zoom calls and Heidi was on it. I could be wrong about that.

As for poor (and Kaylee) unless they manage to move far from BME, she will do whatever BME demands.  It's the only way she gets positive attention from Jill, sadly enough. 

• Sad 11
7 hours ago, merylinkid said:

nothing against food stamps and medicare, but don't call the government ebil out of your mouth while holding out your hand for government money)  

Medicaid. Medicare is for people receiving social security from paid work and/or over 65 or disabled.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Useful 2

Everybody, clutch your pearls!!  Jilly must be feeling persecuted again based on her last FB post. She also posted a ton of videos of the kids doing all of the decorating at the barndo.  Why, you may ask?  Well, straight from Jill's mouth: "This Fall has been absolutely GRUELING. By the time it came to Christmas decorating, I was weary TO THE BONE!  Tim got a shout-out, there's no hiding Nurie's pregnancy, the map made a double appearance, and there was no sign of the resident hunk.  This woman has so many screws loose...

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Jill was telling the kids where to put every single trashy decoration while sitting down and not physically doing anything. 

She is tired from trying to get pregnant and being jealous of her married daughters.

Of course MR lazy hunk was relaxing. He never does anything at all.

• Like 14
19 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Of course MR lazy hunk was relaxing. He never does anything at all.

This one time I can't blame him. Hauling all that stuff down from the upstairs attic or wherever it sits all year and then having to run around while Jill, camera in hand, points and squeals about where every little piece of it should go would make me look for any possible escape. 

Also, isn't this attention to commercial glam and glitter a bit unseemly for the most devout Christian woman who's ever lived? 

Since Jill has had such a grueling fall, I suppose she won't be able to host her fabulous Christmas parties this year. I think there were two last year--one for the Amish neighbors and the other for her church friends. I'm sure everyone will be sad to miss the bowl of white melting chocolates and the basket of potato chips this year. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 15
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Also, isn't this attention to commercial glam and glitter a bit unseemly for the most devout Christian woman who's ever lived? 

It’s all about stuff for her. Stuff, and more stuff.

• Like 5
  • Applause 10
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It’s all about stuff for her. Stuff, and more stuff.

Stuff and more stuff to show off. 

I wonder if the Amish neighbors who came to her Christmas party were impressed by the lights, tinsel, and glitter covering every surface in the house, contrasting with the meager table display of processed snacks for the guests.  

Somehow, I think the partygoers went home with a lot to talk about. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8

There is a teeny tiny part of me who, despite living nowhere near the Rods, would kind of love to infiltrate a Jillstravaganza. I'd have anecdotes for years. 

Caveat: I would have to put on my best fake fundie, though. Having Rods harangue me for an hour about Jeesauce would be hell enough. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
45 minutes ago, satrunrose said:

There is a teeny tiny part of me who, despite living nowhere near the Rods, would kind of love to infiltrate a Jillstravaganza. I'd have anecdotes for years. 

Caveat: I would have to put on my best fake fundie, though. Having Rods harangue me for an hour about Jeesauce would be hell enough. 

The only way to shut Jill up about Lord Daniel, is to agree to be in her Plexus downline!

• LOL 11

Oh yasss Mrs Rodriguezzzz I’d love to sell plexassss for you! Enjoy that cheap rewards: bag and blender. Yassss wouldn’t it be nice for you to go on a cruizeeee that I helped you earn???

/s

Edited by oliviabenson
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3