Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

On 6/29/2023 at 7:53 AM, floridamom said:

Jill needs to quit taking pictures while in church. She is not focused on the Almighty but her mind is wandering to other things...and from such a "godly woman"....I am shocked.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that what is going through her head is something akin to, "wow, I bet all these people are just amazed at my voice, and are wondering how it is that I don't have a recording contract. But, of course, they don't realize that I am too SEVERELY devoted to my ministry to ever do anything that selfish. So I will continue to bless all these two-bit churches with my talent and beauty, because I know that my amazing humility will rack up points with JeeSauce and earn me my everlasting reward.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15

I'm looking at the toe ring tourniquet on Jill's left foot. If she puffs up any more, she won't be able to get that thing off. She'll sit in the barndo until her toe turns black and she has to run to the emergency room for a SEVERE medical treatment that will put her on crutches and necessitate a wheelchair for her recovery in Florida. Nurie will have to start a go-to-fund-me for her. 

Better than her knee torn in four places, the toe looks like a plump, juicy opportunity. Money must be getting tight after the wild Nashville spending spree and the $30 spent on cheap pizza and one ride in an amusement park for the kids. Love offerings and a chance to sit and be waited on in Florida might be looking attractive to Jillybean. 

• LOL 12
9 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm looking at the toe ring tourniquet on Jill's left foot. If she puffs up any more, she won't be able to get that thing off. She'll sit in the barndo until her toe turns black and she has to run to the emergency room for a SEVERE medical treatment that will put her on crutches and necessitate a wheelchair for her recovery in Florida. Nurie will have to start a go-to-fund-me for her. 

Better than her knee torn in four places, the toe looks like a plump, juicy opportunity. Money must be getting tight after the wild Nashville spending spree and the $30 spent on cheap pizza and one ride in an amusement park for the kids. Love offerings and a chance to sit and be waited on in Florida might be looking attractive to Jillybean. 

Then JillR is just like Carlin Bates with a major toe injury, lol.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 10
44 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

In Jill's mind, everything is about her. I really think she has main character syndrome.

ALL of these fundies seem to suffer from that!

• Like 10
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill screaming as if she was being murdered on the roller coaster sent me. Why is she always so loud? 

Because someone might miss what she was doing if she didn't make sure everyone could hear her.

Or she could have a naturally loud voice.   I get accused of shouting when I am really not.   I just PROJECT naturally.

• Like 6
(edited)

I'm not sure which is worse: the ear-shattering squealing or the high-pitched, syrupy, over-enunciated baby voice used with people who are not babies. Did Jill's mother talk like this? I have to mute because I want to start clawing on the walls when Jill starts performing for the camera, which is always. 

Oh, there's also the cackling. Does Jill ever listen to herself? 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That's why I said "supposedly." 😃

I too am dubious. 

What makes me most dubious is the fact that, according to Jill, they made more than one trip to the ER when she was supposedly having a “miscarriage” but it took multiple ER visits to find out exactly what the problem was.  Nope, not buying it. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Jill screaming as if she was being murdered on the roller coaster sent me. Why is she always so loud? 

Attention.  She’s an attention whore.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
38 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm not sure which is worse: the ear-shattering squealing or the high-pitched, syrupy, over-enunciated baby voice used with people who are not babies. Did Jill's mother talk like this? I have to mute because I want to start clawing on the walls when Jill starts performing for the camera, which is always. 

Oh, there's also the cackling. Does Jill ever listen to herself? 

Jill thinks she can win the American idol and sounds as great as Reba McIntyre/famous singer. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

More posting videos of her neighbors, their horses, their houses…

Her cemetery garden, new flowers, her clothes line outside.

And her finger pointing almost in every video.

So neat! (Smile)

18D4118C-EC08-406B-A182-61DA6643BD58.jpeg

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 9
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Kinda crazy how Plexus can change one's bone structure and eye color. 😁😬🤣

Apparently, a Plexus "membership" comes with prepaid plastic surgery, colored contact lenses, and a personal trainer. With all that, the price for the actual products doesn't seem outrageous, does it? Does it, Jill, you shameless liar?

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Again, one of Jill's problems is that she truly thinks everyone is as dumb or as delusional as she is. Otherwise, why would she use filters and photoshopping in  such obvious ways? This is not deep fake AI; it's clumsy use of common  technologies. A business can get in trouble for false advertising, but Jill  apparently thinks the fake photos are realistic, and since she thinks they're true, everyone else will too. 

Maybe she's both dumb and delusional and a hopeless liar as well. The woman isn't well. 

• Like 18
4 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

EF9CB10A-9168-4D0B-8AC3-E0A4ADBDC20D.jpeg

347C9958-35DB-482E-B22B-DC6C77C3E389.jpeg

The pics are so edited it’s ridiculous. And it’s all lies! Sigh.

Is she trying to make the claim that Plexus somehow affects serotonin in the gut??

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Apparently, a Plexus "membership" comes with prepaid plastic surgery, colored contact lenses, and a personal trainer. With all that, the price for the actual products doesn't seem outrageous, does it? Does it, Jill, you shameless liar?

And lots of pricey makeup,  veneers, and hair extensions!

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

The Mayo Clinic says that too much serotonin, which may come from medications, dietary supplements, etc. can cause serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome can result in unpleasant side effects and even death. 

Either Plexus is a scam or it's potentially dangerous. It will certainly empty a customer's wallet. 

Maybe someone will report Jill to Plexus, Inc., and she'll be reprimanded for these phony before and after photos. She also seems to be saying if you send a "before" photo, she'll photoshop or find a NICE "after" photo for you. She needs a collection of fake photos for her pitches. 

A good punishment would be to make her ineligible for the Hawaii cruise. A fine is useless since she doesn't earn enough from selling Plexus to pay it. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Jill would have a stroke if she went to Hawaii. All those sluttish women on the beach trying to lure her hunk away. Persecution! And we all know JillPM would be wearing her denim skirt in the ocean to show everyone just how godly she is.

LOL moment: I misspelled denim and it autocorrected to demon!!!! 🤣

I think Jill would LOVE to go on a cruise to Hawaii. It would show off her Plexus bona fides, give her and Hunky a much-needed vacation (they work sooo hard), produce lots of photos for her social media, and offer plenty to be shocked about (even more material for her social media). 

Lol. Jill knows nobody wants David. Nobody has ever tried to take him and nobody ever will. 

Demon skirt works if you're trying to swim in it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
On 6/28/2023 at 6:39 AM, oliviabenson said:

So much for my theory that baby Janessa is the fav child. Nope.

Look at her way too long, oversized sleeves.  Why is everything so huge on these last few Waifs?

• Sad 11

Jill doesn't seem to give the boys much attention at all other than occasional praise for their (ugh) academics (algebra-math) and preaching ambitions. I think the waifs came because a. there is a legit lack of chicken legs, especially when DBD "dips up" first so they were scruffier and waifier anyway and b. Jill the grifter realized there were richer pickings when you pull up with a rv full of extras from a Dickens movie than when you show up with a very pathetic version of the VonTraps.

• Like 11
On 6/29/2023 at 2:02 PM, charmed1 said:

I can just look at him and tell he snores like a MF. And she’s been hating that for 26 years. 

I feel that he also doesn't smell great. 

And while, I'm sure, they both believe his fidelity is an active choice on his part, the absolute absence of opportunity renders it, like most things in his life, effortless. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15