Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, momma2seven said:

Quick question...do the Rods allow hand holding during courtship? Or was it just a Duggar thing that hand holding was saved for engagement? Actually I don't remember if this Not Nurie and her love are only courting or engaged...but they are holding hands.

No hand holding before engagement. Same as the Duggar's old rules. 

• Sad 6
  • Love 1

Jonathan’s face always looks like, “Do I get to do sex to her yet?”

If Jill can pull off this Gofundme, it might be her greatest grift yet. If she can get anywhere close to her goal, she can peel off enough for Kaylee’s wedding and maybe a mobile home for the newlyweds. And of course, some money for herself. It will be interesting to see how her sisters will react. Family squabbling over money can get ugly.

• Like 2
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So much to evaluate in this post.

682806C2-B1EA-4866-8128-3426592B7AC5.jpeg

JFC, your mother’s confusion is not an act, Jill. 

I don’t even have words for the lolz style emoji, other than Jillpm just cannot help but constantly out worsting herself  in every situation.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So much to evaluate in this post.

682806C2-B1EA-4866-8128-3426592B7AC5.jpeg

JillR is a fucking narcissist. She has no real feelings for anybody but herself, so she has no clue how tone deaf, absurd and offensive her posts are. 

• Like 1
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Is this going to be a reason Phillip (? i can't remember which one is which) doesn't go to college now?  So he can work and work and work and give money to BME to give to grandma's medical bills (lololol BME won't give it to anyone but herself and GWE)?  Or will this be the reason he drops out (not bc he is grossly unprepared for any kind of college atmosphere)?  

Yep.   Poor Phillip will have to give all the money he saved for college to help out his Mother errr Grandmother.   

Seriously, if Jill has any access to that money her parents won't see a dime of it.  

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

We took her out a few days earlier and then let Jonathan take her out (with a chaperone of course) for her actual birthday.

Oh how nice a 21 year old woman is allowed to go out with her fiance on her birthday.   What's the betting line on when Kaylee gives that nice necklace to her mother because she just wanted to show bestest momma ever how much she loves her?

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

why did Kaylee's cake/pie have decoration of a baby block and clown? Because her only thought is on having that first baby granddaughter to beat her sisters??

I’m guessing it was on deep clearance at DariQueen.  It looks like a DariQueen ice cream cake and it’s way too tiny for the size of that family.  How sad for all the kids to watch the parents and a few older kids eat it.

• Sad 14
1 hour ago, Trillium said:

JFC, your mother’s confusion is not an act, Jill. 

I don’t even have words for the lolz style emoji, other than Jillpm just cannot help but constantly out worsting herself  in every situation.

It isn't a an act and it isn't funny or cute. What a moron she is. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I can’t understand why BME insists on the smallest pie/cake for a birthday when you know there’s at least a dozen people to feed. GWE could devour the cake shown in 2 bites! Poor Kaylee looks so uncomfortable in these pictures. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

If Jill can pull off this Gofundme, it might be her greatest grift yet. If she can get anywhere close to her goal, she can peel off enough for Kaylee’s wedding and maybe a mobile home for the newlyweds. And of course, some money for herself. It will be interesting to see how her sisters will react. Family squabbling over money can get ugly.

Soon he’ll be able to do sex and do life with her! 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 14

Jill's parents raised an uneducated, self-centered idiot. Jill is what they ended up with for their trouble. 

Since Jill publicly grifted a car and money for Phillip's bible schooling, I think he will at least start this fall. How long he lasts is anyone's guess. 

Where will Patricia go when she is released from the hospital? If she doesn't go to inpatient rehab, Jill could take her in, but the upstairs attic guest room has stairs and no bathroom so that won't work. Jill and David could sleep in the attic and give her parents their room, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a sacrifice like that. There would be nurses and therapists traipsing through the house too, and they might see too much about the way the Rod kids are treated. If Patricia goes back to West Virginia, which seems likely, the GoFundMe will pay for lots of trips for the stink van. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

Well, I can go on with my day now, knowing 2 things.

1. Kaylee and Jonathon were allowed to go celebrate her 21st birthday together WITH a chaperone.

2. They are SOOOO in love!

Shut the fuck up Jill.

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Dead!🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Well, I can go on with my day now, knowing 2 things.

1. Kaylee and Jonathon were allowed to go celebrate her 21st birthday together WITH a chaperone.

2. They are SOOOO in love!

Shut the fuck up Jill.

Dead!🤣🤣🤣

Your post sums up exactly how I feel about Jill and her superiority complex!!!

She is like a mean girl in junior high school with her use of uppercase letters thinking she is so much better than anyone else. They are SOOO in love - we get it Jill, they love each other WAY more than ANYBODY in the world!

Thank goodness there was a CHAPERONE for your GODLY ADULT children. If YOU raised them with such perfect MORALS then why can't they be trusted to be out alone??!!

Edited by smallfry
  • Like 19
  • Love 1

How nice that a 21 year old was "allowed" to go out on her birthday.

Jill's post sounded like Mr. Subliminal from SNL: It was Kaylee's birthday! (Did you know my mom had an aneurysm? Send money). We took her out ahead of time (another dinner out, despite the strenuous economic times), and we GENEROUSLY allowed her to go out with her fiancé on her birthday (with a chaperone, because we are FAR more PURE than you. We'll still take your money though).

Then if that wasn't enough, she hijacks another daughter's birthday with a picture of daughter & her unconscious mom, in case you needed a reminder. Surprised she didn't put a link to the GoFundMe.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I read this in Kenny Powers' voice, and I don't think I'll ever not use him for my internal monologue for Jonathan going forward. 😂

eastbound-and-down-danny-mc-bride.gif.01421808df12ed9d29d389f79f4bced8.gif

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

f Jill can pull off this Gofundme, it might be her greatest grift yet. If she can get anywhere close to her goal, she can peel off enough for Kaylee’s wedding and maybe a mobile home for the newlyweds. And of course, some money for herself. It will be interesting to see how her sisters will react. Family squabbling over money can get ugly.

Warfare in the Noyes-Rodrigues tribe might be epic!  I'd be on the sidelines with popcorn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, ozziemom said:

I can’t understand why BME insists on the smallest pie/cake for a birthday when you know there’s at least a dozen people to feed. GWE could devour the cake shown in 2 bites! Poor Kaylee looks so uncomfortable in these pictures. 

Because Jill is incredibly cheap with anything that involves others and isn't for just David and her alone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Seriously, if Jill has any access to that money her parents won't see a dime of it.  

I'd like to know how this GoFundMe is set up, but, regardless, I bet Jill will get her hands in that pot of money somehow. 

14 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Warfare in the Noyes-Rodrigues tribe might be epic!  I'd be on the sidelines with popcorn.

May I join with a bottle of wine? Game of Thrones and Squid Game will pale in comparison. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
36 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I'd like to know how this GoFundMe is set up, but, regardless, I bet Jill will get her hands in that pot of money somehow. 

May I join with a bottle of wine? Game of Thrones and Squid Game will pale in comparison. 

The GFM says that Tim is the organizer, so I would hope the money goes directly to his bank account. But I have no clue how they distribute the funds. I sure hope monies go directly into his bank account.

Is this money taxed? 

ETA Just checked, and they've raised just over $2000 so far.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

We are a family of three and more than half of that would be gone at one time. I hope they had another cake for the kids. 

WE know someone who set up a couple of these and if they didn't reach their goal, they couldn't keep the money. I wonder if this is set up the same? 

• Useful 6
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

We are a family of three and more than half of that would be gone at one time. I hope they had another cake for the kids. 

WE know someone who set up a couple of these and if they didn't reach their goal, they couldn't keep the money. I wonder if this is set up the same? 

So they hold the funds until the goal is met? Interesting.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I suppose so. This couple was going for nearly the same amount and barely made 3 grand. My husband said it says it on the page. I don't know if the people asking for the money set it or the gofundme people do, because this couple would have kept every penny. 

I have a hard time believing that the daughter she has in the past referred to as (and Kaylee) and gleefully mentioned how they picked on her, is now the sweet darling angel. But maybe it's only because BME can bully and boss (and Kaylee) into having the wedding BME wants.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No, GoFundMe doesn’t work like that. And, a withdrawal can be made at any time, but won’t be reflected in the current amount donated shown on the page.

• Useful 6
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

No, GoFundMe doesn’t work like that. And, a withdrawal can be made at any time, but won’t be reflected in the current amount donated shown on the page.

Thanks for the information. I obviously have no clue how GFM works! 😀

Even if the money goes directly to her dad's account, I can see Jill trying to get her hands on the money anyway.   "Oh dad, you are so busy looking after mom, let me handle the money." Or "gee daddy, we spent all this time in the hospital and GWE just hasn't been working, they are about to turn our lights off, can you loan us some money?   We will pay you back right away."   Then the next thing you know the Noyes parental units have nothing left.   

I really hope the rest of the siblings step in to protect the parents from Jill's narcissim and greed.

• Wink 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 10

JillR has a weepy video on Facebook now talking about that her mother is not doing as well today as yesterday with talking. She also says that people in the past have not always been nice to her mother because of how good her mother is( paraphrasing, but the gist is that they are jealous of her mom's godliness). She includes a plea for donations to the GoFundMe. 

• Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 7

She also said that her dad may have to quit his job. I thought he had a business, but maybe that's not the case any longer? At any rate, he should be able to take FMLA unless he's working under the table or something. There's no reason why he has to quit. That would just set them up for financial ruin.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
17 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

JillR has a weepy video on Facebook now talking about that her mother is not doing as well today as yesterday with talking. She also says that people in the past have not always been nice to her mother because of how good her mother is( paraphrasing, but the gist is that they are jealous of her mom's godliness). She includes a plea for donations to the GoFundMe. 

Oh, FFS. Jealous? She is delusional. She should perhaps try talking to her mom’s doctors to try and better understand her condition.

2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She also said that her dad may have to quit his job. I thought he had a business, but maybe that's not the case any longer? At any rate, he should be able to take FMLA unless he's working under the table or something. There's no reason why he has to quit. That would just set them up for financial ruin.

FMLA is usually unpaid, so that wouldn’t help them with covering their expenses. Jill’s mom is very likely going to be transferred to a rehab facility as soon as she’s stable enough to leave the hospital. The rehab will probably be in West Virginia, so he should be able to keep working, at least part time, and visit her in the rehab daily.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Oh, FFS. Jealous? She is delusional. She should perhaps try talking to her mom’s doctors to try and better understand her condition.

FMLA is usually unpaid, so that wouldn’t help them with covering their expenses. Jill’s mom is very likely going to be transferred to a rehab facility as soon as she’s stable enough to leave the hospital. The rehab will probably be in West Virginia, so he should be able to keep working, at least part time, and visit her in the rehab daily.

I realize that FMLA is unpaid, as I am currently wondering what Evan Stewart will do in a couple of weeks when his FMLA runs out. I agree that Tim could work out something with his boss to be able to see Pat at her rehab facility. 

• Like 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

Jill will do anything for attention-and money.  It is typical after a life threatening brain injury that there will be ups and downs.  I suspect Jill is standing at her mother's bedside, goading her, trying to get her to speak for a video and/or trying to get photos of her with various family members.  Her mother is not a trained seal, she is a sick old lady.  Jill needs to leave her the he** alone for a while and let her recover.  She's probably just exhausted from being bullied into performing on demand

As I noted earlier, Jill was unreasonably ecstatic over her mother's speech anyway.  She is most likely simply imitating what others are saying. Other than her supposed back and forth convo with a nurse about her brain bleed (which it sounds like Jill wasn't present for and perhaps exaggerated for effect and donations); her mother seems to have a rather major speech issue and perhaps problems with processing verbal input, too.

Presumably, Mama will start therapy on Monday for speech, physical and occupational rehab.  She will start to make more progress once the pros start to work with her.  It is way too early to say how well she will do but Jill needs to get ready because the roller coaster has just left the station.  Mama seems to have pretty significant neurologic injury and her chances of returning to her pre-bleed level of function are low.

I notice she hasn't said anything at all about her mother's motor skills.  As I recall, she was weak on one side.  I suspect that hasn't changed since Jill isn't mentioning it.  If Mama needs a wheelchair or walker to move about, it is unlikely she will be able to be left alone while her husband works which makes getting her home problematic.  It doesn't sound like her husband can afford to retire and they don't seem to have any savings.  

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Jill will do anything for attention-and money.  It is typical after a life threatening brain injury that there will be ups and downs.  I suspect Jill is standing at her mother's bedside, goading her, trying to get her to speak for a video and/or trying to get photos of her with various family members.  Her mother is not a trained seal, she is a sick old lady.  Jill needs to leave her the he** alone for a while and let her recover.  She's probably just exhausted from being bullied into performing on demand

As I noted earlier, Jill was unreasonably ecstatic over her mother's speech anyway.  She is most likely simply imitating what others are saying. Other than her supposed back and forth convo with a nurse about her brain bleed (which it sounds like Jill wasn't present for and perhaps exaggerated for effect and donations); her mother seems to have a rather major speech issue and perhaps problems with processing verbal input, too.

Presumably, Mama will start therapy on Monday for speech, physical and occupational rehab.  She will start to make more progress once the pros start to work with her.  It is way too early to say how well she will do but Jill needs to get ready because the roller coaster has just left the station.  Mama seems to have pretty significant neurologic injury and her chances of returning to her pre-bleed level of function are low.

I notice she hasn't said anything at all about her mother's motor skills.  As I recall, she was weak on one side.  I suspect that hasn't changed since Jill isn't mentioning it.  If Mama needs a wheelchair or walker to move about, it is unlikely she will be able to be left alone while her husband works which makes getting her home problematic.  It doesn't sound like her husband can afford to retire and they don't seem to have any savings.  

I really hope these selfish numbskulls aren’t running around the hospital maskless and endangering others. I’m sure the staff gets tired of having to issue reminders. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Tim Noyes is still listed as a Pirana Septic System installer in West Virginia. It looks like it's his own business, and he must employ people to work on big jobs. The date of his start with this company is 2018, so he was probably in the septic business elsewhere prior to this. 

Perhaps he should keep working while he can. Depending on a GoFundMe and a delusional, always-broke daughter with a dozen kids is unsound financial planning. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Just the sheer number of them who have seemingly visited over the past few days is overwhelming.  Jill's mother doesn't need them all hanging all over her, begging her to speak like she's Lassie.  And the nurses sure don't need Loud as Hell Jill shouting orders, making videos and posing for selfies multiple times a day.

They ought to all go home except her father and arrange to Face Time for about 15 minutes a day, tops, so the woman can heal and to minimize the exposure and aggravation to the staff and other patients.  The kids can color Get Well pics for Grandma to decorate her room. They can pin some photos on the wall for her to see.  She doesn't need the circus in her room 24/7.

Agree. I hope someone on the staff is able to lay down the law.

• Love 9

Oh Jilly. Let me paraphrase your video. People were not jealous of your good mom; your mom was probably a self-righteous arrogant god botherer like you are. She probably turned people off by telling them how unholy they were and people don’t care for that. Evidently the grifting self-righteous apple didn’t fall far from that tree. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 3

Jill has another post up with the GoFundMe included, and this:

Please consider being a blessing to my parents at a time filled with hurt and uncertainty. 😥😢 Thank you so much!  If you want to send a card, please send it to - 

Tim & Pat Noyes
C/O Jill Rodrigues 
P.O. (I left the rest out)

We will be at the hospital often and all cards will be promptly delivered to my sweet Daddy.  😊🥰

With Timothy Noyes

• Mind Blown 4
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 2

Saw part of JillR’s post just now, but with sound off. Even with not knowing what she was saying, it was too much to bear. It is all about her all the time. How far is the Barndo from the hospital? If they’re going to be at the hospital so much, she’s definitely going to be begging for herself, ie gas money and $$ to replace lost income.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

How far is the Barndo from the hospital?

It’s about 1 1/2 hours, this  is without knowing the actual address of the hospital, just their house to Columbus itself.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Jill must have decided the gofundme wasn't going to bring in the $20,000. Just over $2,100 given so far and one donation was the $1,000. So now Jill asks for cash gifts sent to a P.O box in Wooster. No way she isn't going to open them and skim the cash before taking the cards to daddy.

I find it interesting and a bit amusing her posts about her mom are getting lots of comments along the lines of "thoughts and prayers" or "added your family to our church prayer chain" but those people and the Plexus folks jill shows often on her fb haven't given money to the gofundme.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Maybe Jill or David should go out and get a job to helP her parents. You know Jill is going to expect her own kids to contribute generously when she’s old and needs care.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4