Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Screenshot 

Look my ball is the color of Plexus !

8351505D-31A7-4FC6-AF32-5ED1AC173789.jpeg

Look at my SEXY FEETS and BOOBS! My outfit is an eye trap, NIKE! I am the prettiest Rodrigues female EVER!

In Case Dave dies call me I’m available for marriage!

xoxo Jillybean Plexus-Rodrigues 

201447B6-C06C-467F-A797-31BDED40A7EC.jpeg

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

Sofia is learning to use filters on herself, just like Best Momma does.  

Who says Jill doesn't teach her children? She does! She just doesn't bother with reading, writing, math, and science. 

Her girls don’t need that education ! They need to catch a man! That’s is all their goals. 

1 hour ago, Notabug said:

Carlin has been filmed showing the world all of the many, many bills they've got and cannot pay.  And, yet

This! Who believes that they don’t get the majority of their bills online? I don’t believe they get many paper bills. She was holding up a bunch of envelopes, but bills? This is pure con.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

This! Who believes that they don’t get the majority of their bills online? I don’t believe they get many paper bills. She was holding up a bunch of envelopes, but bills? This is pure con.

And, if they really are having trouble keeping up with expenses, then why are they driving back and forth to Nashvill multiple times a week?  Why isn't Evan going to work?

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I believe Carlin is having a real problem and isn't making it up. I have had medical problems in the past that I could never get a real diagnosis for. If its not a broken bone, tumor or something they can see on a blood test, you're usually on your own figuring it out. I feel bad for Carlin.

Mental health problems are real medical problems, and don’t show up on blood tests, EKGs, or MRIs. They need to rule out any physical issues before they can determine if it might be a psychological disorder. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Notabug said:

And, if they really are having trouble keeping up with expenses, then why are they driving back and forth to Nashvill multiple times a week?  Why isn't Evan going to work?

And apparently they spend a lot on Starbucks and fast food. It seems like these 2 rushed into marriage and kids before they were truly ready and established. Looking for a bigger house in an expensive housing market just you’re having your 2nd child, because now you need more room? Should’ve been planning much further ahead for that.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Poor Gabriel didn’t even get a special dinner date with mommy and popsy.

It was an embarrassing dinner date with his brothers and parents. Jeez what a birthday present. 

These BOYS will be PURE for eternity. 

Where was TIM? Is he still PURE and PRECIOUS ? 

I think BME revealed that the 4 oldest Rodlets already had their purity dinner awhile back. So poor Timbits was lectured at the same time as Nurie and the NotNuries. Probably more embarrassing than the brothers dinner date. Now whether or not Timbits is still PURE, who knows. He’s definitely in BME’s doghouse for something.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, smallfry said:

She is a disgusting mother! Your boys staying PURE until marriage is nobody's business except their own and should never be on social media unless they put it there themselves! 

Lightening may strike me down for saying this but I don't think those boys will have any trouble staying Pure. They have no education, can't think for themselves, have no way of earning their own money because BME needs them for her grifting tours, and heaven help me are lacking in the looks department most likely from being denied food.

Is that a Vera Bradley bag next to Jill? She is the most vile person!!

Yes that is a Vera Bradley bag and yes BME is the MOST vile person. She never fails to prove this over and over.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Mental health problems are real medical problems, and don’t show up on blood tests, EKGs, or MRIs. They need to rule out any physical issues before they can determine if it might be a psychological disorder. 

I love you.

• Love 4
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Come sit with me so we don't waste lightening. The one boy that looks normal-ish... Phillip? I don't know... looks ok until he speaks. Let's just say there is no problem with those three remaining "pure." For a long time. And, Jilly ~ NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. I mean, come on now. We all know you are the bestest and holiest and Jesus likes you best *eye roll* but come on now. You take everything else away from your poor children. Give them some type of privacy. FFS.

Samuel is the one who is halfway decent looking. I think the other three will be pure for a LONG time. And it goes far beyond their looks. Will any of these boys be self-supporting, like, EVER?

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Love 3

Do all the boys have a flag shirt, or do they take turns wearing the same one? 

Jill may have lucked onto the Vera Bradley bag in a thrift store. Apparently, busy Jill has plenty of time to spend looking for stuff for herself. Meanwhile, the girls wear sandals in the winter and dress shoes two sizes too big for church. The younger ones dress like Dickensian orphans.

There's no reason David can't get out of his recliner and take some paying print jobs. Jill would probably make more money with a part-time job than she does posting photos of herself online shilling Plexus. The only people I see in this family suffering for Jesus are the kids. Jill and David are just entitled jerks, and no amount of lipstick on a pig changes anything. 

• Love 18
11 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

David and Jill take three teenage boys to a restaurant, read the Bible out loud to them, have them swear a purity pledge, and give them a gift. Nothing a guy wants more than a public performance about his virginity, but this is the Rod family. 

The girls get a ring or bracelet, I think. What do the boys get? A framed photo of BME and GWE in a lip lock to hang on the wall over their bed?

Zooming in on the picture, the boys appear to have each received a card and a little animal figurine. I see an eagle and a stag/elk and maybe something else next to it. 😂

Screenshot (247).png

• LOL 5

I think Sam is really cute. Breaks my heart because I could see him in real school … maybe popular and athletic (he seems to like running). Same with Tessie. She’d be a coveted gal in high school. 

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

She got shoes on

8D6208C9-0B82-4EFB-A11D-7378B85E2A96.jpeg

But they look like their legs are half the length they ought to be.  The fact the hem of his pants is several inches too long and her skirt is dragging the ground doesn't help.  What a tremendously unflattering angle for a photo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, smallfry said:

She is a disgusting mother! Your boys staying PURE until marriage is nobody's business except their own and should never be on social media unless they put it there themselves! 

Lightening may strike me down for saying this but I don't think those boys will have any trouble staying Pure. They have no education, can't think for themselves, have no way of earning their own money because BME needs them for her grifting tours, and heaven help me are lacking in the looks department most likely from being denied food.

Is that a Vera Bradley bag next to Jill? She is the most vile person!!

But, do these boys even know what “staying pure” means? Do they even know sex is?  I’m guessing it’s all euphemistic and mysterious for them and they have no idea what they’re committing to abstaining from. 

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C55A9EAC-2EB2-4D39-9C71-F37AB27E2BD2.jpeg

E24E7CED-B19B-4B23-BB18-5AD52B9E50A0.jpeg

The camera angle!  😂😂😂 their legs look 1 foot long!  How does she always get these overhead angles??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

No way Jill leaves her phone lying around UNLOCKED

I’m not defending Jill, but a lot of phones can take pictures while locked. 

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Gee, Jill bowling with such a SEVERE knee injury. Must be some new physical therapy.

A co-worker of mine SEVERLY injured his knee while bowling, to the extent that he actually needed physical therapy. Sadly, it appears Jill escaped that …

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Well I just found out that jellybeans fabulous husband has the same birthday as me. So I will be changing my birthday.  I am open to suggestions. 

I'm pretty partial to June 11...not that I have any personal reasons, like it being my birthday or anything. 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Zooming in on the picture, the boys appear to have each received a card and a little animal figurine. I see an eagle and a stag/elk and maybe something else next to it. 😂

Screenshot (247).png

Well, we know who decided a figurine from a child's play set is a perfect purity gift for a teenage boy--the queen of dust-collecting tchotchkes herself. The girls got jewelry at least. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

I think Sam is really cute. Breaks my heart because I could see him in real school … maybe popular and athletic (he seems to like running). Same with Tessie. She’d be a coveted gal in high school. 

But but then jellybean couldn't control them. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

How in the world can a person bowl in an ankle length skirt? I can’t imagine how uncomfortable let alone fearful of falling I would be.

Phony modesty before health and common sense. Don't forget Jill already has four torn thingies in her knee after tripping on the showoff staircase in the barndo. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

It makes me irrationally irritated that so many of these funds women lack the ability to hem anything. I guess it’s similar to their inability to cook. Apparently their traditional role is focused on pleasing their headship and gestating babies and that’s about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11