Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The reply…..

My dearest Darling Children,  Thank you for ALL of those kind words!  ❤️  I know how SHORT I fall from the glory of God....so for anything good in my life, I point all the praise to Jesus!  🥰  You children are the JOY of my life and to be mother to each of you, has been the greatest honor and blessing imaginable! 🙌 😁😉😘  I love you all, my sweet angels!  With DEEP love for all of Eternity, Mama  xoxo  😘 🤗 💖 💕 

P.S.  Thank you for organizing this whole FB surprise for me, Renee!  You are SUCH a servant and encouragement to me!  I love you, darling!  ❤️  Mama xoxo

🙄

• LOL 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Why did eleventy fundies announce their pregnancies on Mother's Day?

They want to show how fertile they are? When are they going to start adopting all of the unwanted children  they revere so much?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They want to show how fertile they are? When are they going to start adopting all of the unwanted children  they revere so much?

When hell freezes over When god commands them to adopt. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Why did eleventy fundies announce their pregnancies on Mother's Day?

To show the great unwashed masses what great MOTHERS they are? Even those like Esther who haven't mothered any kids yet. 🙄

• Love 7
8 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Nathan and Esther Bates announced they are expecting.

Screenshot (245).png

I know this is a carousel of photos, but it makes me laugh that in the cover photo of their announcement, the mother to be, the actual pregnant one, is hidden behind the father. On Mother's Day. Just continuing to remind us who the important person is and it's not Esther.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Fundies are so predictable. "SO EXCITED!!!!" What's to be excited about? Yet another kid in a family of fiercely fecund fundies? (I did that on purpose.) zzzzzzzzzzzz

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Haven’t they only been married for, like, a month?

Bubble bath?  They posted a picture of the two of them in the bathtub??

Yes. Yes they did.

Spoiler

Instagram-Stories-2022-03-25T165540.009-576x1024.jpg

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Yes. Yes they did.

Reveal spoiler

Instagram-Stories-2022-03-25T165540.009-576x1024.jpg

Okay WOW. That’s SERIOUSLY immodest. 

I have no problem with them taking sexy photos in the bubble bath to share with each other (whatever floats your boat as a couple you know), but they took it and shared an INSTAGRAM STORY where they are nude in a bubble bath together. 

By golly gee golly gompers, how is that modest? Godly? Appropriate? They aren’t even in a swimming pool or hot tub (which would be a public space and they would be wearing bathing suits). 

• Love 15
(edited)

Esther's wearing a lot of spackle even in the bathtub. She'll fit in well with her sisters-in-law, with their hair done and full faces of makeup even in labor. She still needs to work on the open-mouthed airhead look look of "surprise" that Carlin does so well. 

Nathan creeps me out. I don't know why, but he does. I can hardly stand to see his photo.  

39 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

By golly gee golly gompers, how is that modest? Godly? Appropriate? They aren’t even in a swimming pool or hot tub (which would be a public space and they would be wearing bathing suits). 

We hope so, anyway! You never know with attention-whoring fundies. It might be either a full swimming burqa or nothing at all. 

Edited by Heathen
To remove an unnecessary quotation
  • Love 10

Maybe Nathan and/or Esther were paying attention to all of Jill Dillard's sex advice posts. I'm sure bubble baths were in there - perhaps after the sexy lotion tease.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe Nathan and/or Esther were paying attention to all of Jill Dillard's sex advice posts. I'm sure bubble baths were in there - perhaps after the sexy lotion tease.

Ew. All around ew. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nathan was creepy when he still had a 6-pack. He's a mini Gil, and that's not a good thing.

How long ago was that?! Mini-Gil is right. And creepy. 

• Love 2

I picture this as David, in the recliner, watching the map, makes the offhand remark - "Hope you had a nice mother's day" Jill's mad editing skilz go on auto pilot to create a post.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nathan was creepy when he still had a 6-pack. He's a mini Gil, and that's not a good thing.

Honestly, it’s the ones who look more attractive who have the potential to be the most dangerous . Just look at all of the “their kids are so cute, they look so attractive and happy, they make a great couple” posts. The more attractive they are, the more people start to forget about their harmful beliefs.  Nathan has always been creepy, even when he was “better” looking. As they all are.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Honestly, it’s the ones who look more attractive who have the potential to be the most dangerous . Just look at all of the “their kids are so cute, they look so attractive and happy, they make a great couple” posts. The more attractive they are, the more people start to forget about their harmful beliefs.  Nathan has always been creepy, even when he was “better” looking. As they all are.

He's been shown to be an ass on BUB. Also, weirdly obsessed with Tori's wedding hairstyle.

• Love 8

🤣 Renee arranged a mother's day fb "surprise" that included 11 pics of BME ever with 11 of her children taken in the same spot in their yard???

not buying that story at all. Jill said hey renee take some the pictures and I will write/edit the tributes from the children.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

We all know JillR is a lying liar so it’s not surprising her kids were all forced into lavishly praising her on Facebook. Renee is now the second in command since Kaylee is too busy being engaged. Renee knows she must put together all kinds of gifts and pictures for BME’s Mother’s Day. She’s probably tasked with trying to get GWE to say something to post too. I’m sure the consequences of disappointing JillR are not nice.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

🤣 Renee arranged a mother's day fb "surprise" that included 11 pics of BME ever with 11 of her children taken in the same spot in their GARDEN GRAVEYARD ???

not buying that story at all. Jill said hey renee take some the pictures and I will write/edit the tributes from the children.

FIFY

The pics looked old and did Shaquille O'Neal take the pics? The pictures weren’t any good. The 3 youngest girls look SEVERELY ill… Hey momsy of the year take the kids to the doctor. Or at least feed them some plexus kids vitamins…

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Haha haha haha at the comment. Hard working beautiful couple? Where are they? That’s certainly not how I’d describe the Rod parents! 

18765E4E-FEF9-4D9D-917A-74230BC0A5A2.jpeg

26A5F10E-2C5E-420C-9D63-D1ED86F6F29A.jpeg

It’s just bizarre that David would (if he indeed did write this)tell his wife how much he appreciates her on Facebook. Whatever happened to a nice Mother’s Day card? And “striving for excellence?” Does he not see how badly educated all of his kids are? Tim flunking out and Nurie barely literate ?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Tori Smith (Bates)  is expecting baby no 4 in Aug.  It's a girl. Her last child will be a year in June. 

And her oldest won't turn four until November. Four kids under four, and Tori has 15+ years of fertility ahead of her...

1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

And her oldest won't turn four until November. Four kids under four, and Tori has 15+ years of fertility ahead of her...

I hope Bobby Randy Travis Smith makes good money and has decent insurance. I also hope they don't mind being crowded. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Heathen said:

I hope Bobby Randy Travis Smith makes good money and has decent insurance. I also hope they don't mind being crowded. 

Both Erin and Alyssa had their first 4 and first 3 in quick succession, but I think Tori may have them beat. Of the 20 grandchildren 16 are from 4 families.