Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

There’s probably a family of fundamentalist squirrels living in that beard. This photo looks so smelly.

And disgusting. Those vile baby-beaters were probably laughing their asses off on a high after seeing deep bruises develop after their latest child-beating. You can't convince me they don't get off on that kind of violence. IMO they aren't the first to justify their sexual perversions by claiming they're just honoring God, and they won't be the last, sad to say.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 8

OMG, really?! He's holding Janessa or Sophie?! And whoever it is, someone forgot to drag a comb through her hair.

Serious question - How did music become okay for Fundies? Even "without a beat", isn't music worldly?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

JonBoy has been officially Jillified. We lost him.

I can see Jill screeching into Jonathan's face about how much Janessa LOVES him and wants to be with him all the time so here you go, Jon!  Here she is - you go ahead and hold her so I don't have to pretend to watch her or care about where she is or feed her!

In other words, he's just another body to care for her kids because she's too vile to care.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:15 AM, charmed1 said:

I was going to say I can smell this basement. No judgment, because I have a basement with junk in it too. But everything about their lifestyle already seems so stifling and claustrophobic to me, the thought of living in someone’s dark and cluttered basement while being in a cult just feels so Investigation Discovery channel to me. 

Its the room from "ROOM"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Are you surprised? Jill is a moron. Her opinions are wrong and I wish she lost access to internet/phone for eternity.

She purposely put that shit in her stories so it can't get reported. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Can't post about it here. Go take a look at her stories. It's beyond ignorant.

Instagram? I'm blocked from everything she is on because I made a sad face on FB a few years ago in response to something she posted. 

• Love 1

Buy Plexus and marry my daughters! I got 8 left! Take them for in exchange for Olive Garden gift cards. My HUNKY man is HANGRY.

My 4 sons are worth half a cow each. Grab one while supplies last. 

• LOL 7

from the "orchestra" video it would seem Hannah is now learning to saw away on a mini violin. Sadie is apparently learning the Pianica. Sadie looks very unhealthy in the video.

The Pianica is a small, portable keyboard that's breath-powered; all that's required is to simply blow air into it while pressing down the keys. While the sound it makes is similar to an accordion or a harmonica, it uses the same notes and familiar black-and-white keys as a piano.

Screenshot (242).png

• Useful 5

Jonathan may now officially be known as Jilly222. He's been assimilated. Resistance is futile, poor guy.  

More sparkle filters on BME's photos to hide the overhanging nose, mile-long chin, and hate-induced frown lines. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jonathan may now officially be known as Jilly222. He's been assimilated. Resistance is futile, poor guy.  

More sparkle filters on BME's photos to hide the overhanging nose, mile-long chin, and hate-induced frown lines. 

But look at her showing off Kaylee/Renee's earrings! 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Looking like an old filtered unwanted 60 year old Barbie! Boo you look ridiculous!

B482CA93-2E90-4CCB-ADDD-A6BD1B1BF879.jpeg

Mannish hoodie check, mannish hat check. Big stupid toothy smile check.

80062956-AF53-4BA4-AA9F-8F9DA2C7388A.jpeg

Tammy Faye eyes..check

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Like I have said before… it will be a cold day in hell before that woman “sells” any of her sons. No one… and I mean NO ONE… will ever put another woman before BME!

Maybe that’s why the boys looks so sad. They will never get near a girlfriend. Humping the pillow in the upstairs attic forever, buying bme gifts and flowers forever.

53 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Hope his soul/life is worth a : not Nurie and her housekeeping skillz and having Jilldo in his face daily…

Oh and hangry hunk eating all the food he finds in Jonkay basement love nest. 

Okay that’s too depressing even for me! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Like I have said before… it will be a cold day in hell before that woman “sells” any of her sons. No one… and I mean NO ONE… will ever put another woman before BME!

I think there’s more to it than Jill’s pathological coercion, lack of boundaries, possessiveness, and all around vile behavior. Look at Timcel, he’s the second born, the first born penis, and he will be lucky to score a fundie wife when he is in his thirties. One would think the first born son was taught to provide by his doting parents. I’m not as familiar with all fundie families but the Rod boys seen the most helpless and hapless I’ve seen. 

My 15 year old daughter is asking to start the paperwork to train as a junior lifeguard. She’s looking forward to working summers. Phillip is 18 and is now thinking of getting a job? Tim is unable or unwilling to keep steady employment. They  have the equivalent of an elementary education. All they know is being on the road to grift. BME is going  to be stuck with the dud bots she and GWE created. Imagine being the mother of a prospective bride and choosing one of those boys. 

• Love 9

Doesn't Gabriel usually wear that hideous shirt?

And Jill, congrats on the shitty education you give these poor kids. There's a reason Timcel has failed to launch. Now it's Phillip's turn to struggle because he's functionally illiterate.

• Love 3

So….. Jill did one of her minute with Jill videos. She gave away 3 copies of her book. When she gets the information on  their website, they will be for sale. Yay? 😂🤣😂 A screenshot from the video:

DC1E73FD-F17F-4DBD-8352-7E311664BC61.jpeg

• Useful 1

Isn't it Teacher Appreciation Week? Jill seems to worm her way into all these worldly celebrations and make them about her. I wonder if she made David give her a gift on Administrative Professionals' Day? And of course Sunday is Mother's Day. I guess its a big week for Jill Rod.

She's probably pissed there isn't a Church Singers Hall of Fame.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

That pic in the car of Phillip.   He's looking at the cameera like "help me, I'm trapped."  He so does not want to be there.   And not just teenager "oh my parents are so uncool" not want to be there.

The book one is hilarious.   Jill hasn't figured out that the selfie function flips things.  You can't even read the title clearly.    

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

How did Philip "honor" BME - he took her out to lunch?  Using what for money?  Is that part of the "honoring" process - figuring out a way to collect enough money to treat Jill to a lunch worthy of her teaching greatness?  I picture this kid scrounging around looking for spare change in Gut's chair that may have fallen out while he was reclined watching his map, or collecting scrap metal for recycling or something.

I'll bet it causes a great deal of stress for these kids when it's their turn to "honor" Mama in any way, because her standards are so impossibly high.

• Love 11