Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Reunion Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

I don't think she slept with him because her face changed hell of quick when Lisa V said he didn't.  I think she's lying and then once more she DEFLECTED into "You just mad because he didn't want to f*** you."  Really?  Lisa is a MARRIED WOMAN, you want her to commit infidelity!  I wonder will she bring up the trainer lie she even said Kyle told her about Lisa V out of desperation.  I don't  care that he's 22 and shes 42, they are both adults.  However Brandi wanted to stick it Lisa V by trying to have sex with him.

Agreed. I don't think she slept with that kid. She's obviously lying, I doubt she believed Lisa V would come out with that information and was taken back. Then naturally she had to attack but she's so dumb about it. BG wants Lisa V back in her life and yet cannot stop herself from saying junk like this. Also? BG looks hideous. She's the youngest? One would never know that looking at their faces.

I think BG is going to get killed at the reunion (no not literally!). I just think judging from the First Look and some of the other clips out there, that the other women are not going to let all her crap go.

• Love 7

Agreed. I don't think she slept with that kid. She's obviously lying, I doubt she believed Lisa V would come out with that information and was taken back. Then naturally she had to attack but she's so dumb about it. BG wants Lisa V back in her life and yet cannot stop herself from saying junk like this. Also? BG looks hideous. She's the youngest? One would never know that looking at their faces.

I think BG is going to get killed at the reunion (no not literally!). I just think judging from the First Look and some of the other clips out there, that the other women are not going to let all her crap go.

I agree as well-- I don't think Brandi did have sex with Andre(?).  I seem to recall that,  very soon after he arrived for the date, Andre asked Brandi if she was hung over, or something about drinking the prior evening, which supports Lisa V's statement that Andre didn't go further because he thought she was "too drunk"-- the guy has some scruples, I guess. 

Then, during their date, Brandi says what a "good kisser" he is and they talk about how just kissing can be better than what Brandi refers to as "the other thing", which I assume is sex.  That doesn't sound like a conversation between two people who just HAD wild sex  the prior evening-- here is Brandi telling him, yeah, actually I liked kissing you more than the sex we had.  And Brandi, so coy and shy, calling sex "the other thing"--?  No,  as to the 1st night  at least,  I think she is pretending she had some major sex romp with Andre, just to needle Lisa.  I would go so far as to say it was almost a threat to Lisa-- " You  want to ignore me? Then,  I will force you to pay attention to me by sleeping with the men in your life." 

Edited by BluishGreen
  • Love 9

BG you are mistaken. Bullying and abuse is what you did to Joyce and others. No one has bullied BG. BG says she tells it like it is (bullshit) but she can't take it. She (and Kim) whines about people talking behind her back but then when someone tries to talk to her in person, she changes the subject or uses some other tactic to avoid any conversation that calls her out on her actions/words/behavior/etc…

These women are too nice to BG and Kim. It frustrates me that they don't bring up BG & Kim's actions/hypocrisy: exposing Adrienne's surrogacy (think of the kids) and the fake "lawsuit", Kim getting the "think of the children---you are hurting my kids" (why can't the other's say: NO, your own actions are what is potentially hurting your kids) excuse from Yolanda, the bullying of Joyce and racism….there are so many examples they could use as evidence of BG's (and Kim's) horrible behavior and expose the OTT hypocrisy and lies. Maybe the women get so emotional they have a hard time thinking on their feet. On second thought, maybe they do bring it up but it is edited out.

It was shameful how Joyce was treated - couldn't believe Bravo kept Brandi and let Joyce go.
  • Love 16

To me, this is such an interesting dynamic: the individual who has taken pains to shit on you and yet wants you to stop "holding grudges." When you simply shut them off, they importune but they don't acknowledge or apologize, they say, "sorry" and then begin to list your faults. They don't understand that it is not fun to be around someone who will turn on a dime, that it is painful to experience mean behavior and that it is not "holding a grudge" to refuse to be a party to it any longer.

• Love 7

But all she'll get out of it is that she's the victim. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4

Brandi said on WWHL that the first hour of the reunion was very rough for her but she felt vindicated in the end.  No need to go into the fact that Brandi lies; we know that.  Just saying there may be a grain of truth in that.  And it could just be the focus shifts to Kim and Lisar so she feels off the hook, rather than a vindication.   

There had better be a smoking gun.   Andy will wish he had never said that, if there isn't.  

• Love 8

To me, this is such an interesting dynamic: the individual who has taken pains to shit on you and yet wants you to stop "holding grudges." When you simply shut them off, they importune but they don't acknowledge or apologize, they say, "sorry" and then begin to list your faults. They don't understand that it is not fun to be around someone who will turn on a dime, that it is painful to experience mean behavior and that it is not "holding a grudge" to refuse to be a party to it any longer.

I was surprised that Brandi didn't take the route of "we only made out", something a mother of a adolescent and 8 year old might do to save face.  I guess it doesn't bother JR because they were out boating this weekend with the boys.  How long is Brandi going to be able to keep up the person you see on TV or drunk in public is just an act?  I think Brandi hightailed it with Andre because she wanted camera time and was all out of tricks to disturb things at dinner plus Yolanda had forewarned her.

Every time Brandi and Lisa get together Brandi continually refers to Lisa's past transgressions (as Brandi sees them).  Continuing to employ someone who banged Brandi's ex is not grounds for firing.  Brandi didn't even know of the affair until after she and Eddie had divorced.  It is just so ridiculous and then she tried to do the same thing to Eileen and have her branded as undesirable.   

Brandi said on WWHL that the first hour of the reunion was very rough for her but she felt vindicated in the end.  No need to go into the fact that Brandi lies; we know that.  Just saying there may be a grain of truth in that.  And it could just be the focus shifts to Kim and Lisar so she feels off the hook, rather than a vindication.   

There had better be a smoking gun.   Andy will wish he had never said that, if there isn't.  

Don't count on it -I am still waiting to see the demonstrative evidence from Season 4 that Lisa was a bad friend to her-I don't count continuing to employee Scheana or helping her with her wedding a bad friend. 

• Love 5

My favorite RH smoking gun was when Bravo finally showed us the clip they'd been sitting on for a season or two which showed Adrienne refusing to be Taylor's daughter's godmother.

That was gold.  All of that speculation about the topic was finally put to rest.

I'm hoping this season's alleged smoking gun is at least equal to that Adrienne/Taylor footage, otherwise I'll be disappointed.

I'm also hoping it's about Brandi and enough to boot her from the franchise (although that probably won't happen).  

• Love 11

There is NO way, zero, zip, nada that Brandi will be fired.  She is the seat of conflict.  Without her they don't have all that much.

Such a sick kind of conflict though.
  • Love 7

There is NO way, zero, zip, nada that Brandi will be fired.  She is the seat of conflict.  Without her they don't have all that much.  

I dunno, wings.  If Lisa Rinna hadn't come along, I'd say Brandi was safe. But Lisa is just desperate enough to fill Brandi's shoes.  She's certainly got the chops.  And all Andy really needs is one Chief Head Idiot to stir up all the other idiots.

• Love 9

I would go so far as to say it was almost a threat to Lisa-- " You  want to ignore me? Then,  I will force you to pay attention to me by sleeping with the men in your life." 

More of the same creepy, stalker-ish, skin-suiting, ex-lover behavior from Brandi.  "You dumped me?!  I'm going to fuck allll of your friends, dude."

I'm sure he already is, since I'm also sure that we're not the only board who is picking apart his phrasing and going all Inigo Montoya on his ass.  lol

Ugh, then I'm out.  I feel like they have plenty to work with, without Flintstone Hooker Menstruation Mama Brandi.  They didn't need The Art of Camille and Satan's Psychic, they didn't need Oklahoma on Your Ass Taylor, they definitely didn't need Circus Freak Christmas Tree Tinsel Adrienne.   She didn't fit into this series to begin with and now she's decimated it. 

• Love 6

I'm sure he already is, since I'm also sure that we're not the only board who is picking apart his phrasing and going all Inigo Montoya on his ass.  lol

Ha ha ha ha ha!  Another good one SWORDQUEEN!

If anyone goes it will be Kim.  And that is fine with me!  She is taking Kyle out of the game.  That doesn't benefit them, she is too popular (it is said).  

• Love 2

Thanks, Wings!

Oh, I so want Kim to go.  But she needs to take BFF Brandi with her.  Kyle can stay or go, I don't much care.  I've had enough of the Richards sisters to last me a lifetime.  Although I wouldn't mind seeing Kyle without Kim, since I do like her friendship with Lisa V and she just seems so much happier and together when she's away from her sister drama.  But if she leaves along with Laverne and Shirley, there will be three spaces open for some new HoWives and I like that idea.   

• Love 6

They will keep Kyle and LisaVP always, they are the core and original cast.  I would like to see everyone's interactions without Kim.  Brandi is like a gnat.  They can ignore her and see her for the shit stirrer she is.  Kim commands every scene she is in and effects everyone with her poison.  

When Lisa and Ken took Brandi under their wing it was a good season. She doesn't have to be so outrageous.  

Monty will die and Kim will go off the deep end with alcohol and drugs and not be fit for another season.  And they will put her dog down contributing even more.  

• Love 5

BG you are mistaken. Bullying and abuse is what you did to Joyce and others. No one has bullied BG. BG says she tells it like it is (bullshit) but she can't take it. She (and Kim) whines about people talking behind her back but then when someone tries to talk to her in person, she changes the subject or uses some other tactic to avoid any conversation that calls her out on her actions/words/behavior/etc…

These women are too nice to BG and Kim. It frustrates me that they don't bring up BG & Kim's actions/hypocrisy: exposing Adrienne's surrogacy (think of the kids) and the fake "lawsuit", Kim getting the "think of the children---you are hurting my kids" (why can't the other's say: NO, your own actions are what is potentially hurting your kids) excuse from Yolanda, the bullying of Joyce and racism….there are so many examples they could use as evidence of BG's (and Kim's) horrible behavior and expose the OTT hypocrisy and lies. Maybe the women get so emotional they have a hard time thinking on their feet. On second thought, maybe they do bring it up but it is edited out.

I'll say it once and million times over if these two idiots were on ATL, NJ; or lesser degree OC or MIA, not a chance in hell they would get away with a lot of their antics. Not just this year but in previous seasons. I get these women on BH want to hold themselves with littlest form of class/sophistication they do have but no way in hell if I were casted next to a bunch assholes like Kim and Brandi I wouldnt keep my emotions in check, Im being honest. Maybe the Buddha these women take up is actually working.

Brandi grabbing on Kyle's wrists and pushing her down some steps - that couldnt be me Im a bull I would had hurt her. Brandi slapping LVP - couldnt be me because I would had slapped twice as hard or she would had went for a swim that night. Brandi throwing wine at Eileen - I would had tapped my face dry and sneaky reached for her slickback hairstyle and dragged her something good; I would had gotten the police called me but you wont disrespect me. Not now, not ever. Kim coming in Lisa Rinna's face trying to provoke and make up stories about her marriage - Again I might had leaped acrossed the table and made my presence known.

I get some viewers hates violence on HWs or Bravo shows but Im in the minority. When it comes to people like Brandi and Kim I wouldn't had begrudge any of the women if they did lost their cool and retaliated because guess what they have taken it there and wants it to go there especially Brandi!

When Lisa and Ken took Brandi under their wing it was a good season. She doesn't have to be so outrageous.

Monty will die and Kim will go off the deep end with alcohol and drugs and not be fit for another season. And they will put her dog down contributing even more.

Brandi was outrageous that season just ask Adrienne's kids someday how they were used as a storyline.

I agree about Kim. The minute Monty dies or she finally has to put down her dog shes either gonna be 10x times the bully at everyone mainly at Kyle or an emotional nightmare.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

Ugh, then I'm out.  I feel like they have plenty to work with, without Flintstone Hooker Menstruation Mama Brandi.

I feel the same way. I think they have more than enough things going on with the other women to do away with Brandi and Kim. Kim just needs to go for her mental health and everyone else's. Brandi needs to go because she doesn't belong.

I won't watch next season if Brandi remains. I love me some Eileen but that isn't enough to keep me watching. My hope is that the rest of the cast has told Andy that they will no longer film with Brandi and that's that. And IF Brandi does return, I hope the rest of the cast treats her exactly like Lisa V has managed most of this season: politely and with reserve. Basically, she gets no rise out of any of them and they basically acknowledge she's in the room and that's about it.

• Love 6

Wings, I don't think that is the point though, of why it is wrong to racially/sexually/ethnically/religiously/etc. stereotype.  Your Jamaican friend might not mind Brandi's joke towards Joyce (and black people in general), but others might.  It's not about the individual in this case, it's about the group.  Disparaging an entire group of people is never okay just because a few people within the group find it funny or don't care either way.  That then further sets apart and disparages those people who already feel disparaged as being "overly sensitive", or that they "can't take a joke" or that they are playing some "card". 

It's one thing to joke amongst your own friends, in private, and say things that are not "PC" when everyone in the group is OK with that language.  I'd wager most people do that to some extent.  It's another thing to say something about an entire group of people while you're trying to mock a person who may be in that group, whom you don't even know, while also being filmed for national television.  IMO, of course. 

This is what Brandi does all of the time, to everyone else, too.  She hurts someone by making an offensive joke at their expense and when they react in a normal offended way, she mocks them even further by making it seem like they are over reacting or they are being unfair by not finding her offensive, hurtful behavior acceptable.  So she makes fun of someone and then makes fun of them again for not enjoying being made fun of.  Now that, Brandi, is abusive and bullying behavior. 

eta: I'm trying to remember if Brandi had many examples of this, this season.  She mocked women in menopause and women who date/marry older men.  Did she make any other broad statements about groups of people this season?   

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 15

Wings, I don't think that is the point though, of why it is wrong to racially/sexually/ethnically/religiously/etc. stereotype.  Your Jamaican friend might not mind Brandi's joke towards Joyce (and black people in general), but others might.  It's not about the individual in this case, it's about the group.  Disparaging an entire group of people is never okay just because a few people within the group find it funny or don't care either way.  That then further sets apart and disparages those people who already feel disparaged as being "overly sensitive", or that they "can't take a joke" or that they are playing some "card". 

It's one thing to joke amongst your own friends, in private, and say things that are not "PC" when everyone in the group is OK with that language.  I'd wager most people do that to some extent.  It's another thing to say something about an entire group of people while you're trying to mock a person who may be in that group, whom you don't even know, while also being filmed for national television.  IMO, of course. 

This is what Brandi does all of the time, to everyone else, too.  She hurts someone by making an offensive joke at their expense and when they react in a normal offended way, she mocks them even further by making it seem like they are over reacting or they are being unfair by not finding her offensive, hurtful behavior acceptable.  So she makes fun of someone and then makes fun of them again for not enjoying being made fun of.  Now that, Brandi, is abusive and bullying behavior. 

eta: I'm trying to remember if Brandi had many examples of this, this season.  She mocked women in menopause and women who date/marry older men.  Did she make any other broad statements about groups of people this season?   

I think Brandi offends comediennes insult or otherwise with her constant claims of joking.  She is not funny.

Thank you sword queen!

Yes, thank you Sword Queen

• Love 3

Thank you sword queen!

No problem guys!  It's hard to keep all of Brandi's (general and personal) insults straight. Like which ones she used in which season and then there are ones that have been spread throughout the entire series, like it were, say, a venereal disease. 

This season it's been:

Menopausal Mamas

Homewrecking Ho(wife)

Eating Disordered "Jelly and Toast"

Prostitution Whore Wife

Hypocrites and Hash 

Bad Goddam Sisters

Unfairness and Facials

Gray Hair Horror

Psychotic Home and Garden

Wash Your Mouth Out With W(h)ine

Cheating Husbands (Besides mine)

______  Is A Better Person Than You

...any others?

Fuck that Reunion Bingo game.  I want Housewife Jeopardy!

• Love 6

This is what Brandi does all of the time, to everyone else, too. She hurts someone by making an offensive joke at their expense and when they react in a normal offended way, she mocks them even further by making it seem like they are over reacting or they are being unfair by not finding her offensive, hurtful behavior acceptable. So she makes fun of someone and then makes fun of them again for not enjoying being made fun of. Now that, Brandi, is abusive and bullying behavior.

Yes, and I just want to add one other thing to your excellent points on race discussions (are we at Starbucks?!) Brandi also claimed that she's not racist because she has black friends and her ex is half Cuban. A lot of people make this claim, and it's just so stupid. It proves nothing! There was a quick scene last season with Brandi and a model friend of hers who is African-American. Brandi repeated the "joke" to her friend, looking for a chuckle or validation, but the friend didn't bite. She wasn't as forceful as I wanted her to be, but she did at least say that what Brandi said wasn't cool.

• Love 10

No problem guys!  It's hard to keep all of Brandi's (general and personal) insults straight. Like which ones she used in which season and then there are ones that have been spread throughout the entire series, like it were, say, a venereal disease. 

This season it's been:

Menopausal Mamas

Homewrecking Ho(wife)

Eating Disordered "Jelly and Toast"

Prostitution Whore Wife

Hypocrites and Hash 

Bad Goddam Sisters

Unfairness and Facials

Gray Hair Horror

Psychotic Home and Garden

Wash Your Mouth Out With W(h)ine

Cheating Husbands (Besides mine)

______  Is A Better Person Than You

...any others?

Fuck that Reunion Bingo game.  I want Housewife Jeopardy!

She said a few negative things about Eileen's house that Eileen made her apologize for at the jewelry party at Lisar's house.

Yes, and I just want to add one other thing to your excellent points on race discussions (are we at Starbucks?!) Brandi also claimed that she's not racist because she has black friends and her ex is half Cuban. A lot of people make this claim, and it's just so stupid. It proves nothing! There was a quick scene last season with Brandi and a model friend of hers who is African-American. Brandi repeated the "joke" to her friend, looking for a chuckle or validation, but the friend didn't bite. She wasn't as forceful as I wanted her to be, but she did at least say that what Brandi said wasn't cool.

Yes I remember her saying that, now.  And I remember her friend gave her the stink eye when she retold her "joke".  lol 

Zoeysmom, oh, Brandi completely fails at being a comedienne.  Not only is she not funny, but she fails to do what all the successful ones have done -- make themselves the punchline, first.  It helps soften the blow because people then see that it's less personal and more about finding the humor in everyone's flaws.  She also can't take a joke, so that's another problem.  She needs to go back to doing what she does best; posing for pictures and keeping her mouth shut. 

• Love 5

tumblr_nlgxqiAMJr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nlgxqiAMJr1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

Realitytvgifs

It would be nice if Kyle responded back with: "Bitch, please…like I would ever stumbled around with my tampon string exposed to the world when I get/got my period…plus I'm only a few years older than you so what's up with all your ageism and misogyny". 

This is petty of me, but I am happy Kyle went there (tampon-gate) with BG. BG's come back is lame (so everyone who uses tampons should show the string to the world? really Brandi? Brandi needs to put down the crack pipe).

BRAVO:  we don't need BG for "drama". LisaR can bring non-malicious drama. Unlike BG, LisaR is "rich" and fits in with Beverly Hills…more so than BG or Kim

• Love 6

BG's come back is lame (so everyone who uses tampons should show the string to the world? really Brandi? Brandi needs to put down the crack pipe).

This is a lame comeback as is the one to Lisa V and her comebacks are all lame because the woman isn't funny at all. Her obsession with menopause is ridiculous. I started mine in my middle 30s (peri) and I have to say once I actually got through the whole thing? Love it. No more tampons or cramps or any of that nonsense. You'd think BG would look forward to that so she could stumble around naked in her skirt and not have to flash anyone her tampon string. Though I guess she thinks having a period is a huge accomplishment.

BRAVO:  we don't need BG for "drama". LisaR can bring non-malicious drama. Unlike BG, LisaR is "rich" and fits in with Beverly Hills…more so than BG or Kim

I have to agree with this. Oh and did Kim really say she's more picky about her acting roles than Lisa R?? What acting roles?!? Good lawd. Hasn't Kyle done more acting in the years just before this show than Kim?  Shut up, Kim. You aren't picky, it's that no one wants to hire you for obvious reasons.

• Love 5

Yes. Maybe now these dames can walk upright rather than as tho they feel they're about to tip over.

Except their heels are still too damn high. I mean if they only have to walk from the dressing room to the stage, then fine. But 4 inch heels are not really meant for women past the age of 40.

• Love 4

Except their heels are still too damn high. I mean if they only have to walk from the dressing room to the stage, then fine. But 4 inch heels are not really meant for women past the age of 40.

Hee, you're going to have to pull my 5" heels off my ( c )old, dead feet (which seems so unnecessary at that point) before I'll ever stop wearing them.  ; - )   How else can I reach stuff from off the top shelf?

Viva la hooker heels! 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 8

Kim is pissed at Kyle.  Kyle is pissed at Kim.  They both have their reasons.  I do applaud her for shutting down Kyle's dreams of a fake reconciliation for Bravo though, and especially for finally realizing they need a therapist to help them get there, if they are to ever have a chance in hell of doing that.

I don't think Kim has finally realized anything.  She's spinning her wheels, as usual.  She's willing to go for therapy, but not now.  Just like the old refrain that is so common with alcoholics.  They say they can stop drinking any time they want.  But not now. 

She sort-of opened the door, and then shut it immediately after.  IMO that's not proof that she's come to any kind of realization.  It's Kim, bullshitting her way thru life, playing with people's emotions, and trying to control everyone in her path.

I'm quite sure that Kyle has been down this road before.  Addicts lie better than anyone else on the planet.  They're experts at it.  Kim is completely without any self-awareness, and I find it unbelievable that she had some kind of epiphany about therapy.  Especially because she immediately rejected the idea.

• Love 17

Yes I remember her saying that, now.  And I remember her friend gave her the stink eye when she retold her "joke".  lol 

Zoeysmom, oh, Brandi completely fails at being a comedienne.  Not only is she not funny, but she fails to do what all the successful ones have done -- make themselves the punchline, first.  It helps soften the blow because people then see that it's less personal and more about finding the humor in everyone's flaws.  She also can't take a joke, so that's another problem.  She needs to go back to doing what she does best; posing for pictures and keeping her mouth shut. 

Years ago on RHOA a number of people had no problem telling Kim Z., she could not sing.  Granted she went on to make a heavily auto tuned hit but she still can't sing and wisely gave up the pursuit.

To me people need to start telling Brandi, she isn't Chelsea Handler and her book success was primarily about her slamming her ex-husband and his wife.  Now with a number three book promised she can't quite get it off the ground.  Bethenny got away with being the Greek Chorus Season 1 on RHONYC because she wasn't confrontational to the other women. She had a few comments to their face but didn't start yelling and cursing at them.

Lisa V may enjoy or any of them a few fun times with her but what Brandi has really wanted from day 1 was to expose these women for their hypocrisy (truth cannon) and their unhappy marriages (in her eyes), lives and be accepted by them.  To me, she needed to choose one path or other very rarely will people accepted you if all you want to do is bring them down.  She started with Kim and Kyle and Kyle managed to survive it, she moved on to Adrienne and destroyed her, Joyce was the next victim, then it was Lisa's turn, Eileen provided new target and finally back to Kyle again. To me Brandi is the perfect example of trying to stand taller while standing on the backs of another.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4

Years ago on RHOA a number of people had no problem telling Kim Z., she could not sing.  Granted she went on to make a heavily auto tuned hit but she still can't sing and wisely gave up the pursuit.

I never thought I would see the words "Kim Z" and "wisely" in the same sentence.  The apocalypse is nigh!

• Love 7

Look at those shoes!  Are hoofs out and pointy toe pumps in now?

Metallic, pointy toe pumps.  My flat, size 10s are aching just looking at them.  At some point they're going to have to stop wearing them all together.  Mariah Carey said her feet are so deformed from wearing stilettos that it hurts NOT to wear them.  Flats kill her now.  I hope LisaVP occasionally wears lower heels.  I've seen all the other ladies, in candid shots, wearing them.  Never Lisa V.  Only that time when they were on the scavenger hunt. 

• Love 4

Metallic, pointy toe pumps. My flat, size 10s are aching just looking at them. At some point they're going to have to stop wearing them all together. Mariah Carey said her feet are so deformed from wearing stilettos that it hurts NOT to wear them. Flats kill her now. I hope LisaVP occasionally wears lower heels. I've seen all the other ladies, in candid shots, wearing them. Never Lisa V. Only that time when they were on the scavenger hunt.

Not only your feet; your calf muscle shrinks so that flexing it down to the floor is painful. Feet, legs, back, head: that's the progression of pain with high heels for me. But beauty costs!

• Love 2

Hee, you're going to have to pull my 5" heels off my ( c )old, dead feet (which seems so unnecessary at that point) before I'll ever stop wearing them.  ; - ) 

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but when I read that I thought of finding my mother's favorite shoes for her to wear for eternity. She died at 92, and these shoes were black seude heels that she first wore in the late '30s. I was so glad that I thought to find them at the right time and I still feel kind of happy that she has them with her. 

• Love 12

Metallic, pointy toe pumps. My flat, size 10s are aching just looking at them. At some point they're going to have to stop wearing them all together. Mariah Carey said her feet are so deformed from wearing stilettos that it hurts NOT to wear them. Flats kill her now. I hope LisaVP occasionally wears lower heels. I've seen all the other ladies, in candid shots, wearing them. Never Lisa V. Only that time when they were on the scavenger hunt.

32c659f56ee7edbe30dfad6801f389aeff9ac54b Edited by talula
  • Love 1

Actually, I just bought 2 pairs of pointy flats (not metallic) to wear with jeans and skirts. I love them! They dress up my outfit and are so comfortable.

http://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2014/02/24/530bbb6188e3c665611b4f19/m_530bbb6888e3c665611b4f33.jpg

Love those! I wear flats or pumps, not five or six inch heels, though. I have to wear pointy toes because my second toe is taller than my big toe. The rounded toed shoes won't work. I agree, Lisa needs pumps. She toddles in her shoes and that ages her. Edited by Rhetorica
  • Love 2

Oh, I think she very likely may be done.  There's nowhere for Bravo to go with her.  We've seen and heard everything, and the other women aren't interested in interacting with her.  She's not interesting anymore because she's so predictable.

Conflict can come from anywhere - a new addition to the cast, trouble brewing between the remaining women, brand new storylines.  We've seen that over & over on other HW shows.  I would love to see her gone, but it's not just wishful thinking.  I believe she has reached the end of the HW road, and I predict we're going to see all kinds of bitterness and cries of "Unfair!!" from Brandi for years to come.

• Love 5

She can get her own spin-off show. "Underage Matchmaker." "Southern Exposure-It's Tampon Time." "Blood, Sweat and Menstruation."

The possibilities are endless. Get on it Satan Andy.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1