Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Surprise!

• Start Topic

We don't know what Kim has confided to Brandy. We don't know what Brandy has been able to prise out of Kim especially when she was under the influence and can't remember facts or conversations. We don't know if Brandy saw the patch, asked about it, and was told a convenient story.

I find it very possible.

We do know Brandy lies, a lot.  And takes a kernel of truth and exaggerates it so out of proportion that it has very little semblance to the original kernel of truth.

With all the e-cigs on the show and in Kim's hands, my first guess would be Kim has nicotine patches and Brandy is throwing "patch" out there during a "Kim needs an intervention" conversation in order to plant the idea that Kim could have stolen pain patches from Monty.

Brandy LIES.  I am no fan of Kim and I give her no pass for her behavior, but Brandy LIES so I'm not going to take anything Brandy says as truth about Kim.

• Love 5

We do know Brandy lies, a lot.  And takes a kernel of truth and exaggerates it so out of proportion that it has very little semblance to the original kernel of truth.

With all the e-cigs on the show and in Kim's hands, my first guess would be Kim has nicotine patches and Brandy is throwing "patch" out there during a "Kim needs an intervention" conversation in order to plant the idea that Kim could have stolen pain patches from Monty.

Brandy LIES.  I am no fan of Kim and I give her no pass for her behavior, but Brandy LIES so I'm not going to take anything Brandy says as truth about Kim.

I believe Brandi purposely embellished info in order to deceive LisaR regarding the degree of Kim's lack of sobriety.  Brandi enjoys twisting things around and throwing shade.  She's an unwholesome character IMO...I wouldn't put anything past her.  She has used certain words such as a procedure Kim had and that she wears a patch just to throw everyone off,  The woman believes she's involved in a "Who's Done It?" mystery.  We're all trying to figure out what the clues mean while she's laughing her ass off thinking how much smarter she is than the cast or audience!

Was Brandi hired as an instigator hoping to increase viewership...looks like it.  

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 3

I like Vincent Van Patten and his devil-may-care attitude. I like his poker games and script reads. I like that he still plays a wicked game of tennis. He seems like he's game for just about anything and I like him on the show very very much. He and his family have a lot of history in Hollywood and I feel so familiar with him and his brothers and his dad. He seems like he's enjoying being on TV again and showcasing his life with Eileen through this strange lens of reality TV. I haven't liked a husband this much since Mr. Joyce & Paul! I think he'd have got along with both husbands really well! And I agree with whoever said that VVP likes his food -- he really went after it in the date night scene with Eileen!!

Agreed - I'm loving Vince! He had me at the garage bobbing head and my love gets stronger with each appearance. 

• Love 7

I took Kim's hesitation to respond was because there was some truth to what Camille was accusing Kyle of. Kyle back peddles and during that dinner fight she put Kim on the spot which come on how old are we 12? I haven't dragged another person into a disagreement of mine to confirm a point since I was in elementary school.

Except Kim later stated, on the reunion, I believe or elsewhere, that Kyle had not said anything that Cammille claimed. At that moment sure, Kim hesitated, but Kim stated later that she did not like drama.

Just read on Facebook that Kyle has posted on her page, they are filming the reunion today.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

The problem as I see it is that at this point and due to all her contradictions Kim is totally in the hands of Brandi.

Brandi can make up anything , Brandi can say that Kim say A,B, .... Z and Kim would say "that is not truth" and Brandi only has to say , Kim, "you told me that, now you don't remember" and it would be set in stone. Brandi is a liar who lies and embellishes anything beyond recognition.

We have seen Brandi tried to blame Kyle last season reunion for the bankrupcy statement, Kyle was quick to clarify that she never talked about the bankrupcy but about ken saying that they used to live in the valley, yet that didn't stopped Brandi. Kyle again clarified in her blog but only a small percentage of viewers read their blogs anyway so for most viewers it came out there that Kyle told Brandi about the bankrupcy and probably stay like a fact.

When Kyle mentioned that "Kim would regret confiding in Brandi" I guess she was thinking not only about the things that Kim has said but also the ones that Brandi will make up. 

Brandi can say anything pretty much at this point, who is going to believe Kim Richards about anything?

All Brandi has to do it put the seeds and then sit back.

I think maybe Kim is regretting her friendship with Brandi now....unless Brandi is lying once again! LOL http://www.realitytea.com/2015/02/20/brandi-glanville-new-man-hot-teacher-rhobh-reunion-brandi-glanville-unfiltered/

• Love 5

I know Lisa said it was a "joke", but it wasn't funny and both Kim and Yo thought it was uncalled for.  I thought it was almost as bad as Brandi's joke about sending Kyle to Ebola town.

Since I know a doctor who went to "Ebola town" and witnessed entire families die, and watched children between the ages of 3 months - 10 years old die after several medical professionals worked tirelessly to save them, I don't agree that calling a bitch a bitch at your party is the same as saying you wish someone would move to "that place with Ebola". Especially since Brandi probably has no idea how awful and horrible Ebola is, which places actually have Ebola, and that actual human beings are suffering and dying. Brandi IS a bitch and Lisa V was being gracious by saying she was joking.

ETA: I wouldn't use Kim or Yolanda as my measure for what is or isn't uncalled for at my own party. Seriously. Yolanda even mentions her tacky hearts-on-certain-place holders debacle. And Kim? No words.

Edited by slade3
  • Love 6

I believe Brandi purposely embellished info in order to deceive LisaR regarding the degree of Kim's lack of sobriety.  Brandi enjoys twisting things around and throwing shade.  She's an unwholesome character IMO...I wouldn't put anything past her.  She has used certain words such as a procedure Kim had and that she wears a patch just to throw everyone off,  The woman believes she's involved in a "Who's Done It?" mystery.  We're all trying to figure out what the clues mean while she's laughing her ass off thinking how much smarter she is than the cast or audience!

Was Brandi hired as an instigator hoping to increase viewership...looks like it.  

While I don't think Brandi probably crosses double digits in her IQ score, I do think she is a genius at the art of innuendo, embellishment, and intimation.

I believe just the very way she so oddly said "procedure" was deliberate on her part to make it sound esoteric and like a distinct cover for something else.

And to whoever said maybe it was nothing more than a nicotine patch but Brandi intimated to Lisa R it was something more could be dead on the money.

I think Brandi hedges all of her shade-throwing comments so that she can, technically speaking, honestly say, "I never said it was a pain medication patch.  I just said a patch.  Why are you trying to make me look bad?  I never said that so you just shut the fuck up!"

Added to that a Bravo playback of the scene would show that, while Brandi never actually specified what type of patch Kim was wearing, the intent of her comment was obvious.

Brandi's all about semantics in these cases.  

And dealing with dim bulb Kim, all she has to say is, "See, Kim, I never said you were using a narcotic pain patch, I just said a patch and Lisa R totally misinterpreted what I said!"

Gawd, I hope both of these train wrecks are off of the show next season.  

• Love 10

We do know Brandy lies, a lot. And takes a kernel of truth and exaggerates it so out of proportion that it has very little semblance to the original kernel of truth.

Brandy LIES. I am no fan of Kim and I give her no pass for her behavior, but Brandy LIES so I'm not going to take anything Brandy says as truth about Kim.

And Kim probably shared her version of "truth" with Brandi, which confuses the issue even further.

• Love 7

Except Kim later stated, on the reunion, I believe or elsewhere, that Kyle had not said anything that Ca!mille claimed. At that moment sure, Kim hesitated, but Kim stated later that she did not like drama.

Just read on Facebook that Kyle has posted on her page, they are filming the reunion today.

I believe you remember correctly.

Far too late to be of any real assistance in the situation, poor little Kimmie, who doesn't like drama or confrontation and "gets nervous," finally admitted that she did remember the conversation and Camille has misunderstood what Kyle had said.

I found that all sorts of odd juxtaposed with her insistence that Taylor had used the word "insignificant" (or whatever the exact word was) regarding Camille during their airport conversation.  Those 2 heifers practically went to the mat over that argument (and courtesy of Bravo playback we learned Kim was correct about what Taylor had said).  

Kinda funny how Kim overcame her dislike of confrontation, drama, and getting "nervous" when she was defending herself.

I guess it only comes out when it's time to defend her sister.  Selective, like her hearing when she doesn't hear Brandi tell Kyle that Mauricio doesn't want her anymore.  

I honestly just believe Kim gets a lot of secondary gain from watching someone tear down her sister and chooses not to come to her defense, instead enjoying watching her twisting in the wind with the other women.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

Oh poor Brandi, no friends at the reunion. I wonder if she cared how Joyce felt last year at the reunion as well as every event she attended with those women, attack after attack. Brandi certainly has mastered being a victim hasn't she?

• Love 12

I think maybe Kim is regretting her friendship with Brandi now....unless Brandi is lying once again! LOL http://www.realitytea.com/2015/02/20/brandi-glanville-new-man-hot-teacher-rhobh-reunion-brandi-glanville-unfiltered/

And I believe multiple posters predicted this fuck and awe shit:

what about Brandi‘s bestie Kim Richards? Sad news! Brandi revealed that Kim is mad at her because of the “edit” of the last few episodes of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Never Brandi. Always that bitch Edit.

Maybe Kim actually watched the last few episodes sober(ish) and saw through Brandi's bullshit.  Finally.  

• Love 13

I think...I barely remember it, was it during the Paris trip?  And Mo bought Kim a expensive designer bag.

I remember it and I think it was in S2 for some reason.  He did buy her the designer handbag in Paris, though. 

Oh, I forgot.  One of the best comments of the episode was Yolanda admitting she was an asshole last season for the 'Dream Team' and the hearts she placed on the place cards for her dinner.  Yes, Yolanda, you were.

She did?? I totally missed that.  Was it during her meeting with the scavenger hunt planners? Cuz I totally FF'd through that nonsense.

• Love 3

Guys.

1) If you're talking about Kim and what you are saying didn't happen in this episode please take it to Kim's topic.

2) In general if you're talking about something and it didn't happen in this episode it doesn't belong in this topic.

3) Remember to be nice to each other! 

• Love 4

She did?? I totally missed that.  Was it during her meeting with the scavenger hunt planners? Cuz I totally FF'd through that nonsense.

I often ff through her lemon cleanse stuff, but watched this time.  She did in fact have Dream Team t-shirts made up for everyone for the scavenger hunt because, as she admitted in her TH, she made a fool of herself with the hearts on the name cards at her dinner.  I thought it was a great example of how people can admit their faults and be apologetic for them, something we rarely see on this show!

• Love 12

While I don't think Brandi probably crosses double digits in her IQ score, I do think she is a genius at the art of innuendo, embellishment, and intimation.

I believe just the very way she so oddly said "procedure" was deliberate on her part to make it sound esoteric and like a distinct cover for something else.

And to whoever said maybe it was nothing more than a nicotine patch but Brandi intimated to Lisa R it was something more could be dead on the money.

I think Brandi hedges all of her shade-throwing comments so that she can, technically speaking, honestly say, "I never said it was a pain medication patch.  I just said a patch.  Why are you trying to make me look bad?  I never said that so you just shut the fuck up!"

Added to that a Bravo playback of the scene would show that, while Brandi never actually specified what type of patch Kim was wearing, the intent of her comment was obvious.

Brandi's all about semantics in these cases.  

And dealing with dim bulb Kim, all she has to say is, "See, Kim, I never said you were using a narcotic pain patch, I just said a patch and Lisa R totally misinterpreted what I said!"

Gawd, I hope both of these train wrecks are off of the show next season.  

Yep she's some piece of work.  If you read the article WW left a link to further up thread, you'll see that Brandi said Kim is finally upset with her after seeing the last few episodes...so even the light bulb went off in her head! Brandi is threatening not to show up at the reunion cause all the ladies are against her, lol. It must be karma. 

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 3

Except Kim later stated, on the reunion, I believe or elsewhere, that Kyle had not said anything that Cammille claimed. At that moment sure, Kim hesitated, but Kim stated later that she did not like drama.

What else is Kim going to say? Now that she see's how Kyle reemed her for not backing her story. Yeah, I'm guessing what Kim states at the reunion is more of a literal take on what was "said". Kinda like well technically Kyle never used those exact words so in order to make Kyle happy I can actually say nope Kyle never said that but in that moment at the table Kim was unprepared for unconditionally defending Kyle based off of semantics which is why she opted not to say anything. Also, I thought it was unfair of Kyle to unleash such a punishment on Kim. I mean really? It's a juvenile disagreement you're having with another grown woman. I mean it turned into a pretty dragged out issue between Kim and Kyle that lasted a couple of episodes I believe Kim didn't even orchestrate that drama yet somehow Kyle found a way to be disappointed in Kim and turn it into such a freaking betrayal. Things like that make me feel sorry for Kim cause Kyle gets pretty erratic herself imposing such bullshit on Kim. It's just a big huge example on how quick Kyle is to guilt Kim over the littlest of things. I mean the times we see Kim do the whole you've hurt me Kyle spiel at least it isn't about something so stupid and silly as the shit Kyle gets all up in arms about.

Oooppss... sorry, was typing this response before the topic post was made.

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 1

I often ff through her lemon cleanse stuff, but watched this time.  She did in fact have Dream Team t-shirts made up for everyone for the scavenger hunt because, as she admitted in her TH, she made a fool of herself with the hearts on the name cards at her dinner.  I thought it was a great example of how people can admit their faults and be apologetic for them, something we rarely see on this show!

Well, huh.  Good job, Yo!

• Love 2

I believe you remember correctly.

Far too late to be of any real assistance in the situation, poor little Kimmie, who doesn't like drama or confrontation and "gets nervous," finally admitted that she did remember the conversation and Camille has misunderstood what Kyle had said.

I found that all sorts of odd juxtaposed with her insistence that Taylor had used the word "insignificant" (or whatever the exact word was) regarding Camille during their airport conversation.  Those 2 heifers practically went to the mat over that argument (and courtesy of Bravo playback we learned Kim was correct about what Taylor had said).  

Kinda funny how Kim overcame her dislike of confrontation, drama, and getting "nervous" when she was defending herself.

I guess it only comes out when it's time to defend her sister.  Selective, like her hearing when she doesn't hear Brandi tell Kyle that Mauricio doesn't want her anymore.  

I honestly just believe Kim gets a lot of secondary gain from watching someone tear down her sister and chooses not to come to her defense, instead enjoying watching her twisting in the wind with the other women.  

Kim is the same person that decided she could not wait to tell Adrienne/Paul what Brandi said at Kyle's/Mauricio's business launch/party and again this season with bringing Brandi to Kyle's mixer. She can not, IMO, claim to dislike drama/conflict when she is causing as much as the others. This episode, Eileen gave her the perfect opportunity to apologize to Lisa R and to herself, Eileen, for her behavior on poker night but, nope, Kim will admit to nothing she has done, be it get high and cause/start a fight, start a fight by blabbing on others or not tell the truth to stop a fight. Kim only seems to defend Kyle when they are 1 on 1 with each other, she refuses to do so when there is a third, or more, person present. 

I agree that Kim gets something for herself when others attack Kyle and or fight over her.

• Love 5

That was a very likable moment from her. Yo seemed genuinely rueful over the Dream Team nonsense. I've been wondering if what we're seeing from her now is just the real Yolanda. Maybe, with her illness, she doesn't have the energy left for all the gamesmanship and keeping up a persona for this reality show. I still think her priorities for her daughters are goofy but, hey, people are allowed to value an exciting, globetrotting, celebrity life over more ordinary life and educational pursuits. Other than her affinity for celebrity life, she's seeming to be an actually calm, kind person.

Many people have posted that Hoarders gets them motivated to clean. These shows are instructive on how not to behave. Anyone or anything put under a microscope will show flaws.

As a viewer and commenter, I am complicit with "Bravo" and "production" and "Andy," so I can't take a high ground on anything that appears.

Human behavior is varied and interesting to me. People don't change, revert to old patterns and dwell on old grievances. Right. In fiction, miraculous cures take place. Not so much otherwise.

Believe it or not, this season of Real Housewives has caused me to pay much closer attention to how I handle teaching my little kids to apologize. Mostly, I'm focusing on the behavior I model. When I apologize, I'm more careful now to keep it simple, complete, low key, and leave off the added extras like how I wouldn't have stepped on the damn Styracosaurus or Tyrannosaurus or whatever if it weren't right in the middle of the goddamn living room. I like having Dino Land! set up in the living room - it feels happy, and I want it to continue to feel happy.

There are so many reasons that the women on this show don't offer proper apologies, some of which I find very understandable, actually. It's given me a lot to think about. I don't want my kids to be floundering around as 40 or 50 somethings still struggling to manage basic social and familial interactions because I failed to provide a solid foundation in playing well with others.

• Love 9

I agree that Kim gets something for herself when others attack Kyle and or fight over her.

I agree with both of you and think Kim absolutely gets some sense of satisfaction when Kyle is in the hot seat. The sisters can repeatedly claim how much they love each other and that may be true but they do not like each other. There's a history of resentment between them and we can only speculate on when or how it started.

As far as Kim enjoying Kyle and Brandi fighting over her, I believe that makes her feel important. If it wasn't for RHOBH no one would be talking about Kim Richards in 2015. So far Kim hasn't made an effort to resolve the Kyle/Brandi squabble and if she ever does, something major will have to happen to make her do it.

• Love 6

I feel like Yolanda doesn't get enough credit for this, cuz I think she does it a lot, which is saying something - not in real life, but in Housewives Land. In some ways it's a gift to have the chance to see yourself as others see you, and those with any bit of maturity or self-awareness can use it to admit flaws, or maybe even change, instead of always making excuses for your less than admirable behavior. I never thought the "dream team" hearts or comment was a big deal, but I can see how it rubbed the non-dream teamers the wrong way, and I like how Yo acknowledges this. Similarly, after Bella's DUI arrest, Yo addressed it head on. Even though she was embarrassed, she didn't say it didn't happen, a la Joe Giudice, who drunkenly wrapped his car around a tree, and said he was simply "tired." Lies are so stupid. They never work. I'm looking at you, Kim Richards.

• Love 11

I thought this little tidbit from the above-mentioned interview with Brandi, regarding a new guy in her life, was interesting:

"He’s a teacher – a high school teacher, a normal good guy, doesn’t drink, clean living, crazy hot,” gushed Brandi. “We’ve just been talking. Nothing has really happened yet. It’s so weird...."

What exactly does she think she has in common with this guy?  If I were him, I'd be running for the hills!!! 

• Love 5

An extended preview of the women's arrival in Amsterdam and Kyle's delayed luggage.  Interesting to see Kim's immediate defensive reaction to Kyle's luggage being late and comparing it to her intoxicated late-arrival shenanigans:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-515/videos?clip=2848204

Kim is so grumpy and defensive.   I do not understand what makes Kim tick, and I think she is looking for reasons to be mad at Kyle.

• Love 7

I feel like Yolanda doesn't get enough credit for this, cuz I think she does it a lot, which is saying something - not in real life, but in Housewives Land. In some ways it's a gift to have the chance to see yourself as others see you, and those with any bit of maturity or self-awareness can use it to admit flaws, or maybe even change, instead of always making excuses for your less than admirable behavior. I never thought the "dream team" hearts or comment was a big deal, but I can see how it rubbed the non-dream teamers the wrong way, and I like how Yo acknowledges this. Similarly, after Bella's DUI arrest, Yo addressed it head on. Even though she was embarrassed, she didn't say it didn't happen, a la Joe Giudice, who drunkenly wrapped his car around a tree, and said he was simply "tired." Lies are so stupid. They never work. I'm looking at you, Kim Richards.

I really think Yolanda let go of her desire to get her own show/spin off this season and is allowing herself to just be Yolanda. She is correcting Brandi more and a bit more forceful, reaching out to Kim before Kim does something in front of her, and not getting involved with the petty, at least for now. We have yet to see what happens in Holland and which Yolanda shows up! LOL

• Love 1

An extended preview of the women's arrival in Amsterdam and Kyle's delayed luggage.  Interesting to see Kim's immediate defensive reaction to Kyle's luggage being late and comparing it to her intoxicated late-arrival shenanigans:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/episode-515/videos?clip=2848204

My opinion?  Kim is high once again, she seems more inclined to go at Kyle when she is high. Maybe she and Brandi were treating their respective Xanax's like tic tacs on the plane.

• Love 3

My opinion?  Kim is high once again, she seems more inclined to go at Kyle when she is high. Maybe she and Brandi were treating their respective Xanax's like tic tacs on the plane.

With Brandi and Kim on board that flight, the episode should have been titled "Snakes on a Plane."

Yeah, I know, I'm showing myself out now....  

• Love 11

Can we add the outfit Kyle wore to Lisa's birthday party to the "Big Miss" category? 

Yes.  The outfit itself looked fine on her.  It didn't swallow her up or show too much cleavage or any back fat.  But if you lined up all the ladies in order of most fashionable, Kyle would be last.  A miss, but not a big miss.  I said she gets Most Improved, not Best.  It's a process, people! (Ha!)

• Love 5

WireWrap, great minds and all that wrt Kim in that clip.

Kim *is* combative and confrontational when she's high. We've seen it over and over again. Game Night with Brandi; Hawaii with Mauricio and Kyle; with Ken 2.0 on the night of the opening of SUR; with Lisa in Paris; with Lisa and Ken on the sidewalk; with Taylor in the season 1 finale; with LisaR and Kyle at Poker Night.

I also think she's particularly prone to falling off of the wagon when she travels.

I also think that the above clip is proof positive about what many of us have observed when it comes to Kim and her elephant's memory for slights. This woman is still hanging on to being called out for frequently being late during the trip to Hawaii. And somehow in her twisted, drug addled brain she actually thinks that Kyle's luggage issue here is comparable or even the equivalent of Kim doing things like twice missing the plane, missing the boat, being late for dinner, lying about why they were missing or absent, etc. It's like Brandi stupidly thinking that her DUI is somehow comparable to Bella's.

These women truly are clueless at times.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 13

I really think Yolanda let go of her desire to get her own show/spin off this season and is allowing herself to just be Yolanda. She is correcting Brandi more and a bit more forceful, reaching out to Kim before Kim does something in front of her, and not getting involved with the petty, at least for now. We have yet to see what happens in Holland and which Yolanda shows up! LOL

I agree, but I think she's always been pretty authentic. In contrast to the majority of the HoWives across the board, who always seem to be strategizing how to come across or play the game each season.

• Love 5

WireWrap, great minds and all that wrt Kim in that clip.

Kim *is* combative and confrontational when she's high. We've seen it over and over again. Game Night with Brandi; Hawaii with Mauricio and Kyle; with Ken 2.0 on the night of the opening of SUR; with Lisa in Paris; with Lisa and Ken on the sidewalk; with Taylor in the season 1 finale; with LisaR and Kyle at Poker Night.

I also think she's particularly prone to falling off of the wagon when she travels.

I also think that the above clip is proof positive about what many of us have observed when it comes to Kim and her elephant's memory for slights. This woman is still hanging on to being called out for frequently being late during the trip to Hawaii. And somehow in her twisted, drug addled brain she actually thinks that Kyle's luggage issue here is comparable or even the equivalent of Kim doing things like twice missing the plane, missing the boat, being late for dinner, lying about why they were missing or absent, etc. It's like Brandi stupidly thinking that her DUI is somehow comparable to Bella's.

These women truly are clueless at times.

I truly believe that Kim enjoys hurting Kyle at this point. There is something so dark and disturbing about her aggression towards Kyle and all Kyle does is keep going back for more! I don't care how much you dislike someone, what we see from Kim towards Kyle is not just dislike but is hate, pure, real, to her core hate and it comes out in force when she is high. She can't control/hide it when she is high and this is what we are seeing IMO. I think Kyle is desperate for Kim to love her but it is never going to happen , ever.

• Love 8

Without Ken, I wonder who will be in charge of Kim's bikini bottoms in Amsterdam?  

Wasn't that her big excuse for missing the boat in Hawaii, that Ken couldn't find her bikini bottoms?

Oy, if this is how the Amsterdam trip starts out, I can imagine it's going to escalate in record time.  

I truly believe that Kim enjoys hurting Kyle at this point. There is something so dark and disturbing about her aggression towards Kyle and all Kyle does is keep going back for more! I don't care how much you dislike someone, what we see from Kim towards Kyle is not just dislike but is hate, pure, real, to her core hate and it comes out in force when she is high. She can't control/hide it when she is high and this is what we are seeing IMO. I think Kyle is desperate for Kim to love her but it is never going to happen , ever.

I agree.

I also can't quite piece together precisely how the women choosing to wait for Kyle's luggage is comparable to Kim's Hawaii fucknuttery.

I'm beginning to think Kim keeps a mental scorecard in her head (probably the only thing functional left in there) and is always on the lookout for ways to "even" the score.

She looks like an absolute jackass trying to compare missing luggage to her intoxicated actions in Hawaii.

Again, such a nasty and vile bitch.  

• Love 8

About that scorecard that Kim keeps--I don't even remember how it came up exactly but it was during the dinner in Hawaii and Ken and Kim were late as usual so Kim wants to point out how Kyle has flaws too, so she comes up with an accusation that Kyle drives around while talking on her phone. It was so odd and it couldn't have been more clear to me at least that she was reaching for something, anything even if it wasn't particularly relevant or accurate. She does seem to like striking at Kyle when she can.

Kim seemed like she was trying to strike at Kyle during the party for the Agency too and for no particular reason.

• Love 3

I think Yolanda has been pretty scheming surrounding Lisa V. And Brandi and even Kyle.

Yes. The outfit itself looked fine on her. It didn't swallow her up or show too much cleavage or any back fat. But if you lined up all the ladies in order of most fashionable, Kyle would be last. A miss, but not a big miss. I said she gets Most Improved, not Best. It's a process, people! (Ha!)

I think she looked better in that outfit than she did in het shorts jumper on poker night. Her legs are too short for that look.

• Love 4

About that scorecard that Kim keeps--I don't even remember how it came up exactly but it was during the dinner in Hawaii and Ken and Kim were late as usual so Kim wants to point out how Kyle has flaws too, so she comes up with an accusation that Kyle drives around while talking on her phone. It was so odd and it couldn't have been more clear to me at least that she was reaching for something, anything even if it wasn't particularly relevant or accurate. She does seem to like striking at Kyle when she can.

Kim seemed like she was trying to strike at Kyle during the party for the Agency too and for no particular reason.

Ahahahaha, I'd forgotten about that.

My favorite line from that episode came from Ken and his response of "We don't care" when Kyle was confronting Kim about her shenanigans.

It does look, however, like Kim was able to find her driver's license and passport for the Amsterdam trip.

Which may or may not turn out to be a good thing.  

• Love 4

With Brandi and Kim on board that flight, the episode should have been titled "Snakes on a Plane."

Yeah, I know, I'm showing myself out now....  

LOL, more like " VIPERS ON A PLANE" LOL

WireWrap get out of my head! I was going to say cobras but yeah.

Please, this is Brandi, so it's obviously "Motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane"

• Love 12

I like how Yo acknowledges this. Similarly, after Bella's DUI arrest, Yo addressed it head on. Even though she was embarrassed,

I agree that Yo fessing up about the hearts being an asshole move, was noteworthy. She acknowledged and took ownership of it. Great. As for her addressing Bella's DUI, I can give her props for addressing it, but I wonder if she would have addressed it if not for the fact that the cameras were there when she got the call. Also, she blatantly lied about the details. She totally down played what really happened. Cannot give her props for that. She was better off not saying anything about the details.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I agree that Yo fessing up about the hearts being an asshole move, was noteworthy. She acknowledged and took ownership of it. Great. As for her addressing Bella's DUI, I can give her props for addressing it, but I wonder if she would have addressed it if not for the fact that the cameras were there when she got the call. Also, she blatantly lied about the details. She totally down played what really happened. Cannot give her props for that. She was better off not saying anything about the details.

All things relative. In a way, she downplayed the DUI ("one glass of wine"), but in other ways, she talked about it almost incessantly. But compare the way she addressed it to almost every other HoWife, from Kim ("It was a water pill") to Teresa on NJ, who pled guilty to 5 charges of fraud in federal court, and the very next day told Andy Cohen she was innocent, yet only pled guilty b/c she got bad advice from her lawyers. I guess I'm judging Yo based on the Real Housewives lenses I'm wearing.

• Love 7

OK, I am just now watching this week's episode, so I haven't read through all 14 pages of comments so please excuse me if someone else has said this already but HOLY FUCK, PEOPLE... what have these women done to their faces??? Kyle looks like a completely different person in these scenes with Kim in the car. Brandi's Sober House friend appears to have had tangerines implanted in her face (with the color leaking through). I am honestly baffled as to how anyone can think this is attractive.

• Love 10

Just like I was confused watching NJ, I'll never understand why reality shows expect people who are in real life legal trouble, to go on national tv and talk about and reveal details about that legal trouble. I'm sure Yo was advised by attorneys not to go into any detail at all while filming. She would have looked stupid not even acknowledging that it happened but heck. I would have called her an idiot for going on tv and discussing legal matters on camera.

• Love 3

I think Yolanda has been pretty scheming surrounding Lisa V. And Brandi and even Kyle.

I think she looked better in that outfit than she did in het shorts jumper on poker night. Her legs are too short for that look.

I am not keen on Kyle's fashion sense but she has to live with a 5'2' petite frame.  So far she hasn't looked good when she tries to cover it up, she doesn't look good in shorts, shocking the mother of four has some overage in the backstrap of her bikini, man hands, her crew neck sparkle top and black pants were a miss, her teal dress was a miss-is there anything that looks good on this clothing store owner?  Because I think she looked fine, she doesn't look as good as the models and tall girls, Yolanda, Brandi, Eileen  and Lisa R but I have to say if Kyle were at a party in my neck of the woods she would be envied.  I don't think it is necessary to bring up Lisav's cellulite that shows through when she wears white either.  Now if we are talking women who over inject their faces that is a horse of a different color-all voluntary unlike being 5'2" or 6'0" tall. 

• Love 6

yeah, I don't know. Good deeds over the years doesn't mean that Kyle wasn't a nightmare either. I get the feeling like all that Kim contributed as a good sister and mom gets pushed to the wayside just because of her addiction. There's no reason to believe that Kim NEVER came through for them in one way or another as well, but because Kim is an alcoholic that's all anyone wants to wrap their head around like there is no possible way Kim could have ever been a good sister, good friend, good mom, good citizen because all these years she must have spent every day of every month of every year stumbling about her life, incapable of anything while neglecting her kids, trying to hide it all and putting Kyle through hell.

I understand what you're saying.  Kim certainly is and has been more than just an addict.  And despite everything, I really don't completely dislike her.

However, it crossed my mind during this episode that we don't ever see her reaching out to any of the other HW's or doing anything for them.  She's very focused on herself and what people do or don't do for her.  She seems to see herself as a helpless little flower who can barely manage day-to-day life herself, and she uses that as an excuse to not be a good friend to others.  I think she's quite comfortable being that way, and my guess is that this is how she's rolled pretty much her whole life.  She's so fragile, so insecure, and I think she could be 100% sober for years and would still have a whole lot of things to work on.

That doesn't mean she hasn't had "good mom" moments, and obviously she opened her home to Monty.   But her relationships with the women on this show - this cast and those in the past - all seem to be very one-sided.  Have we seen her even help to clear a table or express concern at someone's bad moment?  Can we imagine her being available for 2 am phone calls when she's not the one in distress?  She strikes me as a taker, and - for whatever reason - is not just that interested in being a giver, even in the smallest of ways.  I could be wrong - There may be things I have missed, but that's been my impression for awhile.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 12

I understand what you're saying.  Kim certainly is and has been more than just an addict.  And despite everything, I really don't completely dislike her.

However, it crossed my mind a day or two ago that we don't ever see her reaching out to any of the other HW's or doing anything for them.  She's very focused on herself and what people do or don't do for her.  She seems to see herself as a helpless little flower who can barely manage day-to-day life herself, and she uses that as an excuse to not be a good friend to others.  I think she's quite comfortable being that way, and my guess is that this is how she's rolled pretty much her whole life.  She's so fragile, so insecure, and I think she could be 100% sober for years and would still have a whole lot of things to work on.

That doesn't mean she hasn't had "good mom" moments, and obviously she opened her home to Monty.   But her relationships with the women on this show - this cast and those in the past - all seem to be very one-sided.  Have we seen her even help to clear a table or express concern at someone's bad moment?  Can we imagine her being available for 2 am phone calls when she's not the one in distress?  She strikes me as a taker, and - for whatever reason - is not just that interested in being a giver, even in the smallest of ways.  I could be wrong - There may be things I have missed, but that's been my impression for awhile.

Kim thought it a good idea to stalk the guy Brandi has been breaking up with in even number months for three years.  I think her heart was in the right place but I think Brandi used Kim's compassion to further her agenda. 

• Love 2

Lisa Vanderpump is one of my favorite housewives, however, I don't understand why she is so unwilling to forgive Brandi whilst she allows Kyle (the most two-faced, pot-stirring phoney of all the housewives, ever) back into her life with no consequences.  Brandi was the least "brutal" of all the conspirators on that awful trip to .... wherever they all were ganging up on Lisa V.  Brandi was legitamately hurt by Lisa shoving Sheana down her throat.  Period.  Brandi is honest to a fault.  She's brash and tempermental.  She's inappropriate.  However, everyone seems to forget when she first arrived "on the scene" how "principled Kyle" was mocking her high heels on crutches, followed by the despicable mean-girl antics with stoned Kim about not "wanting Brandi on her team...."  And do we recall how Kyle always talked shit about Lisa V. (and everyone else?)  How about how she tormented Camille Grammer the first season?  Kim may get on most viewers' nerves, however, I disagree.  She's sweet, and she's absolutely right in feeling that Kyle exploits her weaknesses to make herself look good and righteous.  Kyle is so UNcool, it's cringe-worthy.  I know plenty of gay men, and none would lower themselves by attending a party with such a crude label.  There's a reason why Yolanda (annoying with all her "loves", for sure, but arguably the most genuine and least petty of all on the show, is so close with Brandi.  Yea, yea, yea; Eileen and Lisa R. are great.  But I am always suspicious of anyone not suspicious of phoney-ass, trouble-making, social-climbing, Kyle.  Oh, and one last thing.  Have any of these women learned not to use their swizzle sticks as straws?  For crissakes, they might as well slurp their coffee!

• Love 3

Kim thought it a good idea to stalk the guy Brandi has been breaking up with in even number months for three years.  I think her heart was in the right place but I think Brandi used Kim's compassion to further her agenda. 

I didn't see that as Kim doing anything for Brandi.  It seemed more that she thought it would be an adventure for herself.  I don't think she intends to be so selfish, but more that she's just never extended herself to others and just continues on that way.  Kim does have a sweet side, but more often that not it seems to be buried under a shitload of insecurity and angst.

And yes, I absolutely agree that Brandi takes advantage of Kim to further her own agenda.  In that episode, and in this one too.

• Love 4

Lisa Vanderpump is one of my favorite housewives, however, I don't understand why she is so unwilling to forgive Brandi whilst she allows Kyle (the most two-faced, pot-stirring phoney of all the housewives, ever) back into her life with no consequences.  Brandi was the least "brutal" of all the conspirators on that awful trip to .... wherever they all were ganging up on Lisa V.  Brandi was legitamately hurt by Lisa shoving Sheana down her throat.  Period.  Brandi is honest to a fault.  She's brash and tempermental.  She's inappropriate.  However, everyone seems to forget when she first arrived "on the scene" how "principled Kyle" was mocking her high heels on crutches, followed by the despicable mean-girl antics with stoned Kim about not "wanting Brandi on her team...."  And do we recall how Kyle always talked shit about Lisa V. (and everyone else?)  How about how she tormented Camille Grammer the first season?  Kim may get on most viewers' nerves, however, I disagree.  She's sweet, and she's absolutely right in feeling that Kyle exploits her weaknesses to make herself look good and righteous.  Kyle is so UNcool, it's cringe-worthy.  I know plenty of gay men, and none would lower themselves by attending a party with such a crude label.  There's a reason why Yolanda (annoying with all her "loves", for sure, but arguably the most genuine and least petty of all on the show, is so close with Brandi.  Yea, yea, yea; Eileen and Lisa R. are great.  But I am always suspicious of anyone not suspicious of phoney-ass, trouble-making, social-climbing, Kyle.  Oh, and one last thing.  Have any of these women learned not to use their swizzle sticks as straws?  For crissakes, they might as well slurp their coffee!

Brandi proudly led the failed coup in Puerto Rico.  It really isn't about the lesser of two evils for Lisa-Kyle was kind to Brandi until Brandi unfairly went after her.  Too bad for Brandi she did it in front of Lisa.  Lisa and Kyle had a true friendship before the show began and long before Brandi hobbled into their lives.  In terms of this episode Lisa seems to be quite comfortable in her arm's length relationship with Brandi. 

• Love 8