Type keyword(s) to search

Blood, Sweat & Heels - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The problem is, it's not a tired excuse.  I'm a tiny bit darker than Mica and believe me, even if you don't take yourself seriously, you do benefit from privilege.  

I really do feel for Daisy, I still don't like her but I feel for her because she really does have to work.  She can't just take a sick day.  She has to put on a brave face or else her career disappears.  I hope she's able to rest and take care of herself.

Yep. Jamilah Lemieux, senior digital editor for ebony.com, is about the same shade as Demetria, and she talks about the privilege associated with being light-skin or lighter skinned, too. Mica being over the top by letting everyone know that she's so self-deprecating doesn't change that some things might have come easier for her by virtue of her complexion.

• Love 1

Yep. Jamilah Lemieux, senior digital editor for ebony.com, is about the same shade as Demetria, and she talks about the privilege associated with being light-skin or lighter skinned, too. Mica being over the top by letting everyone know that she's so self-deprecating doesn't change that some things might have come easier for her by virtue of her complexion.

How do we know life is easier for her?  Just because she can enter some doors because of the way she looks does not mean that other doors are not closed to her.  She has been some guy's side piece for 20 years.  From my perspective, that is not a position of privilege, but YMMV.

• Love 1

Yeah, that's not what I mean when I talk about privilege. Having privilege doesn't mean that absolutely 100% of everything is great in her life.

Using another example from another reality show: Kim Richards (RHOBH) has addiction issues though she'll tell you that she doesn't struggle with them. Her addiction has caused turmoil in her life and the lives of her children and other family members. So, you know, she's got problems and life hasn't been easy. However, she was recently taken to jail for public intoxication, and she received a citation for kicking a police officer. No one will convince me that her Whiteness didn't help her there because a citation for kicking an officer? So, she's had a time battling addiction (i.e., not an easy life), but she still has privilege in other areas of her life.

Similarly, just because Mica was with a man who lied to her and had her out here as a side piece doesn't negate the fact that she's got some privilege as a light skinned Black woman (e.g., being seen as more desirable, automatically classified as beautiful). The two are not mutually exclusive.

• Love 2

I am sure that life hasn't been 100% easy for Mica; but the world accommodates her more because she's closer to the European standard of beauty.  The closer you are to it, the more privilege you have.  Just like it was posted above, if a black person did what Kim Richards did to that police officer, they would have probably been beaten, or killed.

• Love 1

I'm generally more of a lurker but I had to pop our out of hiding with a few random observations and a link

http://madamenoire.com/526733/geneva-thomas-pleads-guilty-to-assaulting-melyssa-ford/

Watching Arzo and her bf walk their dog made me miss Brooklyn SO MUCH! The promenade looked so pretty.

Geneva is such an ass.  Her "bulimia" comment was so baffling (thanks to you who clarified that she meant anemia). I dislike like her intensely but I did like seeing her scarf all the cheese, haha.

Poor Daisy.  I was with my ex-bf for many years. He passed a few years ago from a brain tumor, RIP.   Maybe it was the tumor but he did not handle it gracefully. Not compared to anyone, but especially compared to Daisy.  It is so hard to see someone young and otherwise healthy dealing with something so traumatic.  Daisy is a trooper and an example to us all. Heck, I don't even like her but her attitude is inspirational.  Perhaps she will find a new line of work as a motivational speaker? 

I'm generally more of a lurker but I had to pop our out of hiding with a few random observations and a link

http://madamenoire.com/526733/geneva-thomas-pleads-guilty-to-assaulting-melyssa-ford/

All Geneva's arrestes (from the Geneva dictionary for hardworking journalists), sure are piling up.  Interesting that she pleaded guilty to knocking Melyssa upside her head after attempting to sue Melyssa for stating that she knocked her upside her head.  

• Love 2

A reunion show or future seasons of BSH will be difficult/impossible if Geneva has been ordered by the state of New York to stay away from Melyssa.

And if anyone should be sued for $25M, it's one Miss Geneva Thomas.

• Love 2

Mica is gorgeous- I see Lady T when I look at her. Chocolate Soul

ITA! And with all her theatrics she could probably pull off a good karaoke of "Fire and Desire" with Terry wearing a Rick James wig!

I like Mica as a reality show participant. 

I love Teena Marie .as a consummate artist. 

No way in hell do I see a comparison.

Edited by SpringTulips

I'm confused about Geneva's "job".  Wasn't she working for a company last season and got some big deal promotion?  The event that Mica and Melyssa got really drunk and embarrassing at... wasn't that some party to celebrate it?  What was that job?

Edited by GracieK

A reunion show or future seasons of BSH will be difficult/impossible if Geneva has been ordered by the state of New York to stay away from Melyssa.

And if anyone should be sued for $25M, it's one Miss Geneva Thomas.

Agreed. That sentence is too lenient, IMO, and I hope Melyssa does sue. Geneva could have killed her.
  • Love 1

Comcast's watchathon had me all messed up last weekend, so now that I've gotten caught up on the past two weeks of BSH I see what so many of you mean about the matchmaker being whack. I'm not saying that she can't be an effective professional having not been married, but not even a long-term boo in the picture? Yeah, questions abound.

How did Arzo say she knew Melissa? All I heard was that they took turns crying on each other's couches after bad breakups.

I've seen the matchmaker on another show but cannot recall which one.

Random memory belch: it was "Miss Advised"!

http://www.bravotv.com/miss-advised

Stoooopid one-season-and-done summer Bravo show that I watched out of sheer boredom---it was about supposed "dating experts" who gave out love advice but couldn't follow their own. Dumbest reality show concept I'd ever watched, but I was oddly fascinated by how much these three supposedly professional chicks were willing to look like such complete losers on national TV. Amy wasn't as embarrassing as one of them, some batshit crazy bitch from LA, but she didn't come across as cool as the San Francisco chick either.

Anyways, the minute she copped to being single and the other BSH ladies started laughing at her, I immediately remembered that awful show and its awful concept. I wouldn't hire that kukoo woman to match me up with a pet hamster, let alone the potential man of my dreams!!

Anyways, I'm loving this season but hating the two new ladies. The British Afghan hound in particular seems like such a completely random addition to the cast. Maybe I'll like them better in time, but I'm just not feeling either of their thirsty asses.

I still adore sweet Daisy though, in all her wiggy, gaudy glory.

Demetria Downer?! That is brilliant!!!!

• Love 1

Orza dating a black man does not give her the right or the requisite knowledge to talk about what is racist.

What was hilarious to me was how she dismissed Chantelle explaining that Geneva felt the cab thing was racially motivated only to turn around and say that Chantelle calling her (Arzo) an Afghan Hound was racist.

I've never taken a cab in NYC (whenever I've visited, I've just taken the train), but I know the reputation precedes them when it comes to, say, routinely passing up Black customers. That said, Geneva giving her explanation and saying that it wasn't like she's some hood chick... :/

Even if she were from the hood and currently lived in the hood, the treatment she says she received from the cab driver would still be unacceptable.

• Love 3

Geneva, pay the fare. Get the guy's medallion, name, and info and make a complaint to the Taxi and Limousine Commission. Don'tget arrested like a dummy.

The proper way to deal with asshole, sheisty cab drivers is to file an official complaint with the TLC. Like they say on The People's Court, don't take the law into your own hands.

• Love 2

I am sure that life hasn't been 100% easy for Mica; but the world accommodates her more because she's closer to the European standard of beauty.  The closer you are to it, the more privilege you have.  Just like it was posted above, if a black person did what Kim Richards did to that police officer, they would have probably been beaten, or killed.

This may be true, but I am not sure what Mica is supposed to do about her perceived privilege.  Don't we all have the potential for privilege?  Are the traits that are more acceptable to white folks the only privileges in the world?  Is Mica supposed to act a certain way around black folks to show that she is black and/or aware of her supposed easier life?

While Kim Richards definitely has privilege, no one is asking to see her black card because she does not have one.  I guess thats just another privilege she gets.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 3

I don't know if it's wrong, but her wigs are definitely improved. C

Daisy is wearing beautiful "hair" these days. I sometimes think it is too much hair for her face.

She said she has a wig line, I suspect,hope,that's where her wigs are coming from. I hope she has other colors than the ones she wear.

I want my wigs to look like they could really be my hair. This color Daisy wears look more costumey.

I don't know what Mica is supposed to do about her light skinned privilege, so to hold her privilege against her says more about the person holding against Mica than it does about Mica. I haven't seen Mica in her daily interactions thinking she's superior to darker skinned women.

Everyone was looking at the Mica Pop Runway like Huh?

I don't like Geneva but does Arzo even know Geneva to be laughing and commenting on her situation? Or did she hear Geneva horror stories from Melyssa and felt like she knew of Geneva?

At any rate Arzo does look like an Afghan hound just like Geneva looks like Noxeema Jackson.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 4

Orza dating a black man does not give her the right or the requisite knowledge to talk about what is racist.

Orza is IMO a racist,but doesn't know it. She constantly calls attention to her nationality and everyone else's .

She wants to think she is "down", but it's not in her heart so she over compensates by bringing  it up every chance she has.

There is no need to point out the obvious. I don't think anyone thought for a moment her boyfriend was anything other than black.

Tonight was only the second time I've seen her and both times I had to hear he was black. Girls with boys like him are nothing new.

When Chantelle started the taxi story, she yelled about HER experience with ass hole cab drivers, then went  into she wasn't black (paraphrasing) and she would have been arrested,etc. She didn't hear the whole story as Geneva told Chantelle.

She thought the incident was funny!  That alone tells me her incidents with taxi drivers was not like Geneva's.

Maybe the cabbie didn't treat Geneva badly because she is black. But I'm betting Geneva has had more experience being treated badly to know if this was indeed the case, than little miss"united colors of Benetton" .

I bet this black boyfriend has to hear repeatedly how lucky he is to have a "white girl".

I don't like her. In fact I detest her.

• Love 4

I was distracted by Orzo's boyfriend during the shout-down. He stood there trying to decide whether to wade in, I think calculating how he could get more TV time. When he was in Orzo's apartment I had the same impression. Very awkward and forced.

Every time we see one of these Bravo melees, I ponder whether these people really behave this way in public or are they doing it solely for the paycheck.

Mica indulged herself in a little freak-out when she should have immediately squared her shoulders and dealt with the impending disaster (the ill-prepared flash runway). She looked silly and ineffectual flailing about. Was there one designer behind the bikinis? We never saw the name. I wonder if Bravo dreamed the whole thing up and forced her into the scenario at the last minute.

Geneva, was it worth the $5 in extra cab cost to get yourself arrested? (She said she was expecting a $10 fare and instead it was $15.) If she knows NYC drivers so well, surely she knew she couldn't waltz out of the cab without paying and not suffer consequences.

Demetria and her fiance are the most unexcited bridal couple ever. They do an awful lot of verbal poking at each other. He's kind of sullen and she pokes to get a reaction.

• Love 1

Cabbies don't play, I don't care if you're the Queen Mother, DO NOT leave your cab without paying.!

Geneva is dumb enough to pull a stunt like this for the dramatic effect and a storyline.  I just wish she were a better actress.

• Love 3

Geneva, pay the fare. Get the guy's medallion, name, and info and make a complaint to the Taxi and Limousine Commission. Don'tget arrested like a dummy.

Yeah, I didn't get why she just didn't pay.  She kept saying that she was being overcharged and I assumed that he wanted her to pay something like $40 instead of $10, when in fact, it was only $15.  I don't live in NY, but I've visited there enough (a childhood friend live in Brooklyn and my sister went to NYU) to recognize that most of the cabbies suck, and I even I know to get their info to report them if necessary.  And then to argue with the cop on top of that.  I bet she yelled, "Rehab!" to him to.

But on a serious tip.  Can we please talk about Arzo saying that her boyfriend is a cross between Prince and Chris Brown?  The fuck?!?!  Don't compare NOBODY to Prince unless they have the goods.  His song and singing were both whack as hell!  And I have absolutely no love for Chris Brown; I never found him attractive, even before all his shit.  But dude don't look nothing like CB.  At all.  She needs to go somewhere with that mess!

I didn't realize an Afghan hound is an actually a breed of dog, so that comment came across as a slur to me as well.  Especially based on the conversation we were shown, that comment came way out of left field.  I did however, like the interaction between British girl, and her brother and sister-in-law.  But then she ruined any goodwill she had built up at the party by speaking Geneva's business and then getting into with it Arzo.  You already said you didn't think it was funny, that doesn't mean other people can't find some humor in it.  She should have let it go, especially since the other ladies had moved on.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1

Officially over the new additions and this is, what, the third episode?

Totally agree. I simply do not care about them or their stories. And Arzo is really unattractive, as is her man, and her man's voice is very ordinary. Arzo's insults are weird - "fiery meatball?" "Neapolitan cake?" What?

Chantelle thinks there's no racism in England? "We believe in one race, the human race"? Chile ...

Geneva went to jail over five bucks? Pay the man and make a complaint later. Or take the subway. Geneva strikes me as the sort of person who takes cabs everywhere because she thinks it's above the subway.

I didn't understand Mica's pop runway.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 4

I don't know what Mica is supposed to do about her light skinned privilege, so to hold her privilege against her says more about the person holding against Mica than it does about Mica. I haven't seen Mica in her daily interactions thinking she's superior to darker skinned women.

So, this is not the first time I've read this, but I'm pushing back on it. Just--no. No one is "holding Mica's privilege against her." Remarking on its existence is not to hold it against her. It says nothing about me (or any other person who remarks on it). The comment reminds me of when certain folks say that Black people talking about race are "the real racist" (or like when Bill O'Reilly claimed that it's open season on White men because folks are remarking on White (and male) privilege). It's a way to shut down legitimate commentary on something that is real and actual in the world. 

Anyway.

I couldn't help but notice the differences in Chantelle's accent and her brother's accent. Something tells me that Chantelle has worked to rid herself of a more working class accent, trying to sound as posh as possible. Maybe that's why she came with that nonsense that there isn't racism in England.  

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6

Chantelle thinks there's no racism in England? "We believe in one race, the human race"? Chile ...

I just laugh when the Brits try to come across all evolved and post-racial. Elect a black PM or one of East Indian descent, then get back to me. You will see what crawls out of the woodwork. Until then, shut up.

Arzo is one rrrrrrrrrrough looking 36 year old. I honestly think she was laughing at Geneva's arrest, only to get a rise out of Chantelle, whose panties were in a definite twist from their previous encounter with the matchmaker.

I couldn't help but notice the differences in Chantelle's accent and her brother's accent. Something tells me that Chantelle has worked to rid herself of a more working class accent, trying to sound as posh as possible. Maybe that's why she came with that nonsense that there isn't racism in England.

I noticed it, too. The reason people leave the UK for America is because it's so hard to "rise above your station" over there.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 7

I just laugh when the Brits try to come across all evolved and post-racial. Elect a black PM or one of East Indian descent, then get back to me. You will see what crawls out of the woodwork. Until then, shut up.

Arzo is one rrrrrrrrrrough looking 36 year old. I honestly think she was laughing at Geneva's arrest, only to get a rise out of Chantelle, whose panties were in a definite twist from their previous encounter with the matchmaker.

I noticed it, too. The reason people leave the UK for America is because it's so hard to "rise above your station" over there.

I've had people actually tell me in all seriousness that they weren't bigoted but they were "classist" and that as an American I just couldn't understand.

Um, when did classist become okay and looking down on one segment of society (group) because they're not your segment of society (group) is kind of what being a bigot is.........

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 5

It's a way to shut down legitimate commentary on something that is real and actual in the world.

But we're not talking about the world in general, we're talking about one cast member, Mica, who has been accused of thinking she's better than the rest of the cast because of her skin color when we haven't been shown any evidence of that being the case. We all know that white/light skin privilege exists and it's real and we know that Mica (and Brie & Melyssa & Demetria & Arzo) have benefitted from it.  I'm quite sure most of those ladies would agree.  I think that's why Mica is extra & over the top and self deprecates because she knows she does benefit from looking ambigous/having light skinned privilege.

However, we haven't seen one shred of evidence of Mica thinking she's better than anyone else because of her complexion, so yes that accusation says more about the person making the accusation than it does about Mica.

We also see this in the assumption that Arzo is racist.  I think Arzo is uncomfortable with regard to race; her culture probably wants her to marry a fellow Afghani man who is also a Muslim.  She is dating a black man and that's probably a no no; bringing a white man home would probably go over better with her family.  And so she's uncomfortable with race, as the majority of the people in this country are.

But we can't assume that Arzo is racist because she says she has a black boyfriend every 2 seconds and doesn't think Geneva's arrest was race based.  Some of the other cast members (including one who is supposedly Geneva's good friend) don't think Geneva's arrest was race based either.  I'm going to need more evidence from ARZO that Arzo is racist than she's not black & she doesn't think somebody's arrest was based on race.

• Love 8

I didn't think the Afghan hound was a racial slur as it is an actual breed, and apparently Chantelle thinks Arzo has a dog's face. I think Arzo looks old enough to be her boyfriend's mother and he looked like he was there to be on TV and seemed to not be all that close with her.

I was disappointed that Mica's pop up failed as I really liked the concept. But she should have started planning that a long time ago so she could have executed it better, like when Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl had her guerrilla fashion show at a NY gala.

Demetria and her fiancé are SO dour. I wouldn't want to attend that wedding.

Geneva is a pretentious cow who is way more hood than she realizes. That said, nobody deserves to be treated badly by a cab driver but she was totally stupid to not pay the fare and then issue her complaint. The way she began the story with how he was going out of the way so the fare would be hire made me think that it was going to be way higher, not $5 damn dollars. After the first altercation, when he tried to put her out of the cab, did she really think he was going to let her get away without paying the fare? Also, that apartment she's living in is ridiculously small. The view seems very nice but is it worth living in a box when she could live in a really cool apartment in Brooklyn or Harlem from where a trip to and from Manhattan would be affordable by Uber or taxi.

Finally, who did she say she was writing her fashion week item for? I don't believe half the stuff she says. We have seen dear Daisy on the Today show, have we read any of Geneva's work?

• Love 2

LOTS going on in this episode. My take-aways:

Chantelle:

Chantelle thinks there's no racism in England? "We believe in one race, the human race"? Chile ...

Excuse my language, but Chantelle can eat a dick. England and the States are two different countries, the latter has serious, lingering, systemic racial issues that STILL affect black people today. That statement about England (vs. America) made her sound ignorant as hell. She was comforting in the scene with Geneva, but overall I get serious stuck-up bitch vibes from her.

Geneva:

Even if she were from the hood and currently lived in the hood, the treatment she says she received from the cab driver would still be unacceptable.

^^^^ Girl, she tried. With her 'I'm not just a girl from the hood,' as IF it would be acceptable treatment if she was. We'd all need more information to decide if the incident was "racial." (I'm sure there were certain undertones), but I wouldn't be surprised if Geneva's defensiveness and dramatics were the overriding factor her edumacated ass got arrested over five bucks in cab fare. Child, pick your battles.

Mica: I adore her, I really do. But why was she sporting that Joseline Hernadez wig, with capri pant jean overalls? I liked the idea of the pop runway, but the execution was poor. Her talking heads keep me howling.

Daisy: I'd warmed up to her, even before the cancer reveal. Her positive attitude, resilience, and humor through her illness has made me love her, questionable wigs and all! It's said that your character is revealed when going through hardships - well her true spirit is on display, and all the petty girls and their petty dramas should be ashamed.

Dour Demetria: That girl seems utterly humorless. She's also one chromosome away from looking like Tanisha from Bad Girls Club. That is all.

Azro: The dude she's fawning over is some twenty-something YouTube artist named YESTIDAY. AND HE HAS GOLD TEETH. She's the type who thinks dating a black dude makes her rebellious and edgy. (yawn) Bless her little afghan hound-ed heart.

• Love 7

Finally, who did she say she was writing her fashion week item for? I don't believe half the stuff she says.

She said it was for Italian Vogue. I don't read it and cannot check. Maybe a smallish blurb for something online?

Mica indulged herself in a little freak-out when she should have immediately squared her shoulders and dealt with the impending disaster (the ill-prepared flash runway). She looked silly and ineffectual flailing about. Was there one designer behind the bikinis? We never saw the name. I wonder if Bravo dreamed the whole thing up and forced her into the scenario at the last minute.

I so agree with regard to the freak out.  I always assume that, beyond their need for reality show "fame", people on these shows are trying to sell their business ventures.  How does Mica's behavior inspire confidence in people that she's the one who would get the job done for them?

Exactly what Drivethroo said about the Mica conversation. And, I'll add that those words, that thinking, has caused a lot of problems between female friends and for those fairer-skinned women who the comments are made about.

1. Orzo is oogly and that boyfriend is yuck. She can keep him. Black women everywhere are thanking her for taking him. So, she can keep talking about it all she wants.

2. Demetria reminded me of a gf I had when in college who I stopped dealing with completely. She was so, ugh, demanding. Just downright spoiled and demanding, did I say demanding? Of everyone in her life, including me, just a friend-girl (so not to be mistaken with a girlfriend of the intimate kind where you might have more requirements.)

• Love 3

I think I misheard- did Geneva try to compare herself and her cab situation with Trayvon Martin?  There was a lot going on in her comments, I'm thinking I didn't catch it correctly.

Mica's freakout didn't bother me because it seemed to happen backstage, with only her primary assistant.  And, she picked back up pretty well.  Though I thought the whole thing was weird, and if they were craning and climbing to try and see the clothes then it doesn't make much sense to me...unless the models hang around afterwards, maybe.  I have a skewed perspective, though, because I watch a lot of Housewives-types reality shows and I was so enjoying a woman working on what appeared to be a legit business venture (not just something thought up to leverage the show) that I may have been a little high and therefore more forgiving.

I like Demetria, but I have no idea what she's doing on the show.  Is it purely for promotion?  To offset wedding expenses?  

• Love 1

I like Demetria, but I have no idea what she's doing on the show.  Is it purely for promotion?  To offset wedding expenses?  

Demetria needs to sell her new book. But first, Demetria needs to finish it. I'm sure her salary from BSH is subsidizing her until the book is finished and on shelves/Kindles.

• Love 2

Excuse my language, but Chantelle can eat a dick. England and the States are two different countries, the latter has serious, lingering, systemic racial issues that STILL affect black people today. That statement about England (vs. America) made her sound ignorant as hell. She was comforting in the scene with Geneva, but overall I get serious stuck-up bitch vibes from her.

And England actually has the same systemic racial inequality in regards to White Brits vs Black Brits, especially African immigrants. Oh, and let's not forget the racism against South Asians and the Roma and...

Edited by cyberfruit
  • Love 1

But we're not talking about the world in general, we're talking about one cast member, Mica, who has been accused of thinking she's better than the rest of the cast because of her skin color when we haven't been shown any evidence of that being the case. We all know that white/light skin privilege exists and it's real and we know that Mica (and Brie & Melyssa & Demetria & Arzo) have benefitted from it.  I'm quite sure most of those ladies would agree.  I think that's why Mica is extra & over the top and self deprecates because she knows she does benefit from looking ambigous/having light skinned privilege.

- Thank you! You put it much better than I did.

On another note, Chris Brown?? More like Cuba Gooding Junior :-/.

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 3

Arzo is Yestirday's(I loathe that spelling) sugar mama. They don't seem to have chemistry and I doubt he makes any money. His attempt at singing was embarrassing.

I'd rather have Chantelle's brother and SIL on the show. They seem like fun.

Chantelle instantly goes for insulting someone's looks. That bothers me the most about her.

Mica tried. I'll give her that.

Geneva. Lawdy. She makes a mountain out of a molehill. I don't know enough details to determine if the incident was racially motivated, but I think Geneva's biggest problem is that she's dramatic as all hell. Geneva needs to learn to think before reacting. If she has such a problem with cab drivers, why not take the train? Wouldn't that be more convenient? The dramatic tears while she was lying in that dingy bed was too much for me.

Melyssa, not every first date will lead to marriage and babies.

• Love 1

I forgot all about Melyssa's date. At first, it seemed to be going really well and then it just fizzled. I couldn't really tell what happened. Dude sorta seemed spruced they weren't staying for dessert!

Her lipstick color during the date was pretty awesome, though.

On another note, Chris Brown?? More like Cuba Gooding Junior :-/.

Cuba Gooding, Jr is still too good.a description

But on a serious tip.  Can we please talk about Arzo saying that her boyfriend is a cross between Prince and Chris Brown?  The fuck?!?!  Don't compare NOBODY to Prince unless they have the goods.  His song and singing were both whack as hell!  And I have absolutely no love for Chris Brown; I never found him attractive, even before all his shit.  But dude don't look nothing like CB.  At all.  She needs to go somewhere with that mess!

Thanks so much yall.  I actually thought I imagined that she said YestIrday sounded like Prince and looked like Chris Brown.  I didn't even post about it because I was like.I must have dozed off and got confused because no way in hell did that come out of her mouth.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 1

The way she began the story with how he was going out of the way so the fare would be hire made me think that it was going to be way higher, not $5 damn dollars.

Yes, his going out of the way AND stopping to talk with some traffic people who said he had to keep her in his cab had me thinking the fare would be WAY more.  I don't believe her.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 4

I forgot all about Melyssa's date. At first, it seemed to be going really well and then it just fizzled. I couldn't really tell what happened. Dude sorta seemed spruced they weren't staying for dessert!

It seemed to me like Melyssa took offense to, or didn't like something he said during the dating conversation.  Was it that he didn't want to wait to marry until his late 30's or he didn't want to marry someone in her late 30's because it would be harder to healthy babies?   Anyway, she started getting this look on her face like she smelled something bad and it went downhill from there.