Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: Ring on a String

• Start Topic

I hope the Kristen/James fight is early in the episode, so that we can see it in the First Look.

Kristen is so nuts that I doubt Muppet can say anything to her that will make me dislike him for it.

And hopefully it spells the end of Kristen on the show.  She will have no story - no Sur, no Muppet or Tom.  She will have no purpose, even less so than Stassi.

Even better if Ariana and Tom get engaged (highly unlikely, but still useful for rendering Kristin more worthless than she already is).

Buh-bye....

Edited by b2H
  • Love 1

Though it probably shouldn't, Kristen smacking Muppet surprises me a little. I wonder if she hits him hard enough to uncross his eyes?

Ha ha!

Everyone complete this sentence. Kristen hits James so hard...

And hopefully it spells the end of Kristen on the show. She will have no story - no Sur, no Muppet or Tom. She will have no purpose, even less so than Stassi.

Even better if Ariana and Tom get engaged (highly unlikely, but still useful for rendering Kristin more worthless than she already is).

Buh-bye....

I'm just the opposite. I always want Kristen's cray on the show, and would hurl if I had to sit through an Ariana/FI engagement. Although that marriage would blow up beautifully and could be entertaining to watch.

• Love 6

Though it probably shouldn't, Kristen smacking Muppet surprises me a little. I wonder if she hits him hard enough to uncross his eyes?

Or at least knock them back into their sockets.

How sad is it that I started getting nervous abour missing a First Look when this thread appeared?

• Love 3

Just more proof of how irrelevant StASSi is. And/or how she wants Lisa to hand her a pink(y) slip. Why was she making fun of what Lisa was wearing? Lisa didn't do anything to her.

Kristina is clearly a fucking idiot. She still works for Sur (for now) - - way to go, making fun of what your bosses have on. Smart one, that girl.

Scheana and Shay's wedding was absolutely gorgeous, color me highly surprised. And this, folks, is why you don't find your wedding planner on Instagram and hire her for $3,000.

I am itching with excitement for tomorrow night.

• Love 2

I'm going to assume Scheana had nothing to do with that party planner and that Bravo purposely picked someone inexpensive. Also that they are probably behind all the miscues/wrong songs being played to create drama.

I did have to unfortunately agree though with Stassi and Servant Kristina regarding Lisa's dress. It really just seemed odd for a wedding.

Edited by BogoGog24
  • Love 1

At first I thought it was an age thing but I'm only 5 years older than Scheana...anyway, Instagram. Wtf is up with Instagram? I use it for pictures, but Scheana found a wedding planner, Kristen found a Miami Girl, and Tamra Barney's (RHOOC) son found a dang wife. What am I missing here? I don't care that much because all three found items have been questionable, but it's the principle of the thing.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 5

At first I thought it was an age thing but I'm only 5 years older than Scheana...anyway, Instagram. Wtf is up with Instagram? I use it for pictures, but Scheana found a wedding planner, Kristen found a Miami Girl, and Tamra Barney's (RHOOC) son found a dang wife. What am I missing here? I don't care that much because all three found items have been questionable, but it's the principle of the thing.

Plenty of people advertise their wares on IG. There are "boutiques", floral arrangers, hairstylists, makeup artists, DJs, models, chefs/cooks etc.

It's not odd at all to me that a wedding planner put their stuff on IG. The problem is, there's no way to account for the things that the planner messed up, like music cues. 

• Love 1

I'm going to assume Scheana had nothing to do with that party planner and that Bravo purposely picked someone inexpensive. Also that they are probably behind all the miscues/wrong songs being played to create drama.

I did have to unfortunately agree though with Stassi and Servant Kristina regarding Lisa's dress. It really just seemed odd for a wedding.

My theory is the wedding planner is the only thing Scheana did pay for.  Even with some insurance settlement, I bet the 3 thou it cost her for that worthless pinhead was just about all Scheana could afford to contribute.

Lisa's dress looked a bit S&M, but I wasn't bothered by it.  I can't stand the way Lisa dresses so I barely notice her clothes anymore.

I wanna get a closer look at Scheana's dress at the reception.  I thought from a distance both Scheana & Shay looked nice.  Up close?  Ugh, not so much.  FI Tom did him no favor by putting his name on the back of the jacket, like it was a football jersey, or to make sure it was bright white & super shiny.  Oh, his name on the jacket was kinda cute, but the jacket looked tacky.  

The top of Scheana's outfit, with the pearls all over it, looked so hideous.  But I didn't see much of what the bottom part looked like, so I'm hoping to see it in this ep.  Still, they both looked happy with what they were wearing, so that is what counts.  And it made us look & maybe giggle, so all is good.  And you, Stassi, can fuck off with your comments.

Scheana and Shay's wedding was absolutely gorgeous, color me highly surprised.

This has been said a few times, but can't be repeated enough.  Who woulda thought a whiny, tacky lamebrain like Scheana could pull this off?  Not me.  I've been to plenty of weddings, some very fancy schmancy, some given by very wealthy people, where buckets of dough have been spent & they weren't nearly as nice as Scheana's was.  

Hate to say it, but Kristen was right.  Pandora's wedding was overblown & tacky in comparison to this one.  But Kristen was an idiot for not so much insulting Pandora, as she was smacking down Lisa.  Ah, so will Lisa give Kristen the boot from the show too?  Me hopes not.

Kinda doubt there's gonna be any other weddings from this crowd.  Schwartzie & Tequila/Motorboatin' Katie?  Yeah, right.

Btw, the big hint to me this thing was totally bought & paid for by Bravo was the appearance of Vail.  Er, Scheana's known her for what -- like 6 seconds?  And she's invited to her wedding?  Who invites a new co-worker, she barely knows, to her wedding?  Hmmmm.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Who invites a new co-worker, she barely knows, to her wedding?  Hmmmm.

And how about Kristen's personal trainer being invited?  How does that even happen at Scheana's wedding?  

Hell, this cast is so symbiotically and incestuously enmeshed that they probably all know each other.  And probably slept together.

I got the feeling Lisa might have been open to offering a recalcitrant Kristen her job back when she asked what Kristen was up to these days.  As per usual, Cigarette Sally took that opportunity to kick the proverbial gift horse in the mouth.  

Stassi, take your soccer mom ass back to your smarter-than-you boyfriend and GTFO my screen.  Yeah, I didn't care for Scheana's dress nor her makeup either, but it's her fucking day and if she wants to dress like Ronald McDonald, that's her business.  I'll be all eyes when your wedding day eventually arrives so I can see how your choice of attire and makeup stacks up to Scheana's.  Something tells me it won't be much, if any better.

And really, another forced gagworthy PDA by FI Tom and Ariana, no less at Scheana's wedding.  That kiss was totally unnecessary.  It's Scheana's fucking day, don't try to to steal her thunder with your questionable Great Love Affair.  Besides, Scheana's never going to get accolades for her singing career, so let her bask in her wedding day glory for that 12 hours.  Surely you two can keep your hands and lips off of one another for that short period of time.

And Kristen, 2 punches to Busboy?  I guess you didn't think the first one landed hard enough.

Or maybe you thought it bounced off of his oversized ear.

But that second one?  Busboy's going to be holding an ice pack to his jaw just like the one you had to use last season when Stassi clobbered you in the jaw.  Keep it klassy, girlfriend, keep it klassy.

Oh, and Busboy?  Yeah, you knew she had fucked most everyone at SUR when you got involved with her psychotic ass, so STFU and go join Pity Party, table for 1, at the reception.  

And Lisa, I loved your dress.  I'm not sure it was outdoors afternoon wedding appropriate but I loved the dress itself.  And at least I didn't start envisioning a walking, talking bottle of Pepto Bismol every time you appeared on the screen.

And why oh why do I think Natalie let something slip when she asked Lisa if she had paid for the event?  Hmmmm.

While maybe Lisa didn't fork over any cash, being as Pandora an Scheana have been friends for ages, I've no doubt Lisa helped Scheana get deeply discounted, if not outright comped, rates for everything, including the venue.  

Now the countdown for tomorrow night and the full episode.

*wringing my hands*

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

According to the latest VR podcast on afterbuzz TV, which had Kristen as a guest, Trevor is her and Scheana's trainer and friend, and also gay. James apparently got riled up from a combination of alcohol and FI Tom -- just like Kristen, maybe they are good for each other after all -- and flipped out on her.

• Love 3

According to the latest VR podcast on afterbuzz TV, which had Kristen as a guest, Trevor is her and Scheana's trainer and friend, and also gay. James apparently got riled up from a combination of alcohol and FI Tom -- just like Kristen, maybe they are good for each other after all -- and flipped out on her.

I had a massive giggle and eye roll during the First Look when Kristen said Busboy never hits the "happy drunk" stage of drinking.

Has Kristen ever watched footage of herself?  I don't think she has a "happy drunk" stage of drinking, either.

I can't wait until tomorrow night to see how all of these chucklefucks interact at the reception.  

• Love 4

Gawd.  I haven't seen the last episode or two, but the posts say it all.   This show is hysterical and the fact that we're all drawn to it is amazing.

What's the expression....."it's so bad, it's good"?

I prefer to describe it like this:

It's so bad it's good.

Or

It's like a car wreck- horrifying to look at and you know you shouldn't, but you just can't help but stare.

• Love 1

While maybe Lisa didn't fork over any cash, being as Pandora an Scheana have been friends for ages, I've no doubt Lisa helped Scheana get deeply discounted, if not outright comped, rates for everything, including the venue.  

Why are we assuming that Sheana put this together an paid for it rather than it being a show produced event?

• Love 3

Hasn't Scheana either implied or outright says she's paying for stuff?  I know she keeps mentioning costs.  She said to Lisa she wanted to have the rehearsal dinner at SUR to get the discount.  She mentioned the 3 thou for the crappy wedding planner & I think she said 20 thou for flowers.  And she said it was great timing she got an insurance settlement cuz her original budget was 30 thou, but it tripled.

• Love 2

And she had no idea Eddie Cibrian was married either.

Hence the word "claims" in my post, my friend.

I assume nothing where these chucklefucks are concerned; however, since Scheana is running all about WeHo stating that she herself paid for every single thing with her settlement check, that's what we have to work with.  

Hasn't Scheana either implied or outright says she's paying for stuff?  I know she keeps mentioning costs.  She said to Lisa she wanted to have the rehearsal dinner at SUR to get the discount.  She mentioned the 3 thou for the crappy wedding planner & I think she said 20 thou for flowers.  And she said it was great timing she got an insurance settlement cuz her original budget was 30 thou, but it tripled.

Precisely.  

• Love 2

Since so guilty, watching the current episode now. Jax/Jason is 35 (cough) and it's his first wedding?

I also admit Scheana has a great body (way better then mine ever was) but if you're going to wear a crop-top wedding dress on national TV, you shouldn't have an ounce of fat to potentially hang over your skirt (especially when they're bitches like us to make fun of you in a chat room).

• Love 3
I'm just the opposite. I always want Kristen's cray on the show, and would hurl if I had to sit through an Ariana/FI engagement. Although that marriage would blow up beautifully and could be entertaining to watch.

Same! I literally changed the channel tonight when FI was going on about taking a vacation in Ariana's eyes. Blech!

Meanwhile, Kristen is so entertaining to me lol. And tonight was actually not her fault,  imo. James hit the alcohol too hard and his insecurities came out. This should've happened while he was sober. 

And dare I say it- I think James is actually in love with Kristen. He seemed really sad that she was upset even though he kept insulting her lol. 

Finally, Scheana really does make everything about her, wow! When the group came in to help her clean and she started whining about Kristen ruining her wedding- which she did not even see- it really pissed me off. 

• Love 4

stASSi and her lady-in-waiting, bucktooth Kristina, are so pathetic. I hope we never see either of them again after this season.

The clean up scene at the fountain was really sweet and enjoyable. I guess the reception put me in a good mood because Easter Island Head eating the breakfast claw off the ground was a bit endearing, and everything he does usually makes me say, "What a gross, greasy, idiot."

Kristen's shrugs are so confusing. It's likes she punctuates every emotion with them. There's no consistency. If I had to talk tto her in person and she kept doing that shrug every sentence like she did tonight, I'd want to punch her in the face myself.

Rose gold, gross me out the door. I'd be bawling too.

Best wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Shay. I hope those kids do make it 32 years.

• Love 4

And what about Katie & Schwartzie?  He looks like he can barely tolerate her.  And she seems like she desperately wants to get married.  She keeps on making excuses for his crappy behavior to her.  Oy, just when I start to like her, she starts acting like a pathetic loser again.  Is she gonna go back to being an orange?

There's no need for Stassi's presence anymore.  She's not even worth discussing.  Be gone.

OK, am I alone here or is James lookin' more attractive?  I know he's got those goofy Dumbo ears, but the guy is looking really cute, in spite of his drinking too much & acting like a fool.

Wait, what?  Did Jax hit on Lisa?  WTF????  And did he eat something Scheana said was laying on the ground outside?  Ew.  I liked that he wasn't getting anywhere with Carmen.  But telling some chick he liked big girls & thinking that was gonna get him somewhere?  He really is a fuckin' idiot.

Vail continues on with the stupid cock-teasing flirting?  Boring, hun.  Think up another routine, Miss Princeton/Druggie/Failed Actress.  Honestly, most guys would catch on quick to this bullshit act & move on.  OK, Peter seems a bit slow on the take, but eventually he'll get it.

I was trying to see how the food looked, but couldn't tell at all.  Guess food was very much secondary with this crowd, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

Count me as disappointed that Kristen didn't let her vintage crazy self out at the wedding. Might have developed a little self-awareness? Unlike DJ Muppet Baby (aka Busboy), she seemed the most sober of the bunch. See disappointed. Also did somebody provide DJMB/BB an IV before he showed up at the after-party? At least a lot of water.

So THAT was the special signature dance move Schemer wanted to make at her introduction?

Let us not forget the twerking first dance and wedding planner Danielle walking around with a Hefty garbage bag. Truly a fairy tale come true.

• Love 6

The Scheana screeching was out of control this episode, especially as it related to her choreographed dance moves. After watching her spastic twitching, I can see how important it was to come out at the exact right moment.

Jax having negative game at the wedding tickled me to no end. I think he should go to more weddings.

I don't know why Schwartz wants to keep Katie around. They don't have sex. He's constantly cheating on her and dropping dickish comments. Why would he give her the international pop culture symbol of being too weaselly to end a relationship and call it some promise ring? I know Katie has seen Sex and the City. I'm sure she flashed to Carrie and Aidan and had her freak out.

The FI Ariana true love show made me want to vomit.

Kristen trying to crazy eye stare down Lisa was laughable, but she was right about James going from 0 to Katie when he drinks.

Stassi didn't look like a loser. She is a loser.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6

Lesson learned & thank you so much for this important knowledge, Scheana.  Guess I'll stamp this one on my brain -- don't get a wedding planner on Instagram.  Btw, does anyone know -- is 3 thou a very teeny amount to pay for a wedding planner?

Maybe Instagram is only good if you're a lazy worthless bum & you're looking for a sugar momma.  Seems to have worked out quite well for Tamra's shiftless shitass son Ryan.  Maybe Jax should give it a try & meet chicks on there.  He might have more success than he did at the wedding.  Hey, if Ryan, who looks like a serial killer now, can hook up, anyone can, even Jax.

• Love 2

And what about Katie & Schwartzie?  He looks like he can barely tolerate her.  And she seems like she desperately wants to get married.  She keeps on making excuses for his crappy behavior to her.  Oy, just when I start to like her, she starts acting like a pathetic loser again.  Is she gonna go back to being an orange?

There's no need for Stassi's presence anymore.  She's not even worth discussing.  Be gone.

OK, am I alone here or is James lookin' more attractive?  I know he's got those goofy Dumbo ears, but the guy is looking really cute, in spite of his drinking too much & acting like a fool.

Wait, what?  Did Jax hit on Lisa?  WTF????  And did he eat something Scheana said was laying on the ground outside?  Ew.  I liked that he wasn't getting anywhere with Carmen.  But telling some chick he liked big girls & thinking that was gonna get him somewhere?  He really is a fuckin' idiot.

Vail continues on with the stupid cock-teasing flirting?  Boring, hun.  Think up another routine, Miss Princeton/Druggie/Failed Actress.  Honestly, most guys would catch on quick to this bullshit act & move on.  OK, Peter seems a bit slow on the take, but eventually he'll get it.

I was trying to see how the food looked, but couldn't tell at all.  Guess food was very much secondary with this crowd, eh?

I think it was a Mexican buffet, Scoobs.  Someone mentioned enchiladas, and I'm pretty sure I saw rice and beans on others' plates.

Now, for the other good stuff...

Thank you, FI Tom, for letting me know I do not need to leave my living room to have a vacay.  I can simply gaze into Mr. Persnickety's eye.

GTFO.  Is that some line you learned in acting school?  Were you reciting that fuckery from some acting class you took at some point?  Holy gagworthy.

And really, Schwartz.  Giving your long-term girlfriend a ridiculous "ring on a string" signifies commitment?

In what world?  The world of SUR?  Hey, buddy, you're not getting any younger and neither is she.  If you can't get your shit straight and get serious, cut her loose and let her find someone else.  Before she turns back into that not-so-lovable lush known as Tequila Katie.  Nobody wants to see that shit again.

Stassi.  Just STFU and GTFO.  As much as you entertained me with your unbridled snark the first 2 seasons of this show, your appearance this season proves you're expendable.  

And please, by all means, take that fucking Kristina with you when you go.

Vail, still playing the players at SUR.  Can't snark on her game so I'll just say you go, girl.  Makes bigger fools out of them than they already are.

Carmen, congrats on not getting "Jax'd" again.  And thank you, Bravo, for showing us that Carmen had told Jax earlier that she would not be spending the night at the wedding venue.  Just don't hang around with these chucklefucks too long because I strongly suspect whatever they have is contagious.

Speaking of contagious, what the fuck was that on Ariana's back?  Well, besides FI Tom when he was hanging all over her.  Was that one of those temporary tattoos in the shape of a lipstick kiss, or perhaps the pox of some dreaded and as-yet-undiagnosed STD?  With this crew, anything is possible.

I will hang my head in shame and admit it to my fellow PTV'ers.  

That reception looked like a whole lot of good times and I think Scheana did a great job with it all.

No matter who really paid for it.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 9

The Scheana screeching was out of control this episode, especially as it related to her choreographed dance moves. After watching her spastic twitching, I can see how important it was to come out at the exact right moment.

Jax having negative game at the wedding tickled me to no end. I think he should go to more weddings.

I don't know why Schwartz wants to keep Katie around. They don't have sex. He's constantly cheating on her and dropping dickish comments. Why would he give her the international pop culture symbol of being too weaselly to end a relationship and call it some promise ring? I know Katie has seen Sex and the City. I'm sure she flashed to Carrie and Aidan and had her freak out.

The FI Ariana true love show made me want to vomit.

Kristen trying to crazy eye stare down Lisa was laughable, but she was right about James going from 0 to Katie when he drinks.

Stassi didn't look like a loser. She is a loser.

I have a strong suspicion that Katie is his meal ticket.

I can't imagine he books many modeling jobs and the local ones he does manage to get can't pay for shit.

From what she said a few episodes ago, when he's not hanging out with the chucklefucks at SUR, he's at home being 16 and gaming it up.

I think Katie is the breadwinner and paying all of the bills, including his.  He's happy to sit back in his teenage mind and just let her take care of him, IMO.  

• Love 4

The wedding planner has been on Bravo before. She planned Christine's Sweet 16 on RHoNJ, and she was Tracy's wedding planner on Jerseylicious.

Sn: why do I remember such information?

ETA: Engagement party not wedding

Edited by Chrissytd
  • Love 2

Lesson learned & thank you so much for this important knowledge, Scheana.  Guess I'll stamp this one on my brain -- don't get a wedding planner on Instagram.  Btw, does anyone know -- is 3 thou a very teeny amount to pay for a wedding planner?

Maybe Instagram is only good if you're a lazy worthless bum & you're looking for a sugar momma.  Seems to have worked out quite well for Tamra's shiftless shitass son Ryan.  Maybe Jax should give it a try & meet chicks on there.  He might have more success than he did at the wedding.  Hey, if Ryan, who looks like a serial killer now, can hook up, anyone can, even Jax.

A lot of wedding coordinators/planners around here either charge flat rates, based on type of services chosen (minimal assistance to full on planning/coordination), or some will charge a percentage of the total overall cost of the event.  For an event that large, 300+ people, bringing in caterers, servers, bartenders, musicians, all rentals (i.e., tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, portable bars, etc.),  I think she undervalued her services, but, seeing how she didn't do a very good job of it, maybe not.

For an event that large, in a venue that was as spread out as that was, she should have had at least two assistants, and not only that, but she should have been wearing something more understated (not a overall print), and she also should have been wired with the requisite "planner headset". 

The wedding planner has been on Bravo before. She planned Christine's Sweet 16 on RHoNJ, and she was Tracy's wedding planner on Jerseylicious.

Sn: why do I remember such information?

Wow - did we ever see Tracy's wedding...I must have missed that, darn!!  Would have loved to see what kind of tacky, tasteless event that turned out to be!! 

• Love 1

Jax's head looked bigger tonight.

And the scar left on his forehead persists.

I wish someone would have captured him on video running full on into that plated glass at the drugstore.  

I'd pay good money to watch that shit.  Repeatedly.  

• Love 8

Again, so much to snark on in this episode so I'm surprised the only thing to really bother me was my confusion over Scheana's fiancé'/husband's name: is his first or last name Shay? Because the glasses were monogrammed "Sheana & Shay" but multiple times the dj announced Mr. And Mrs. Shaaayyyyy!!! So either Scheana had her first name with his last name engraved on the glasses (odd) or the dj just announced Mr and Mrs (his first name) which is even odder. I guess I'm just so over everything else that this is all that bugged me.

And the scar left on his forehead persists.

I wish someone would have captured him on video running full on into that plated glass at the drugstore.  

I'd pay good money to watch that shit.  Repeatedly.  

Now, that would be "gif" that keeps on giving....

And, why, oh why, did he think it was necessary to try to "seal the deal" with Lisa??  Oh, yeah, because Lisa was going to drop everything and run off to the nearest bed, bathroom or behind a tree to hook up with him??  Seriously?? 

• Love 4

Again, so much to snark on in this episode so I'm surprised the only thing to really bother me was my confusion over Scheana's fiancé'/husband's name: is his first or last name Shay? Because the glasses were monogrammed "Sheana & Shay" but multiple times the dj announced Mr. And Mrs. Shaaayyyyy!!! So either Scheana had her first name with his last name engraved on the glasses (odd) or the dj just announced Mr and Mrs (his first name) which is even odder. I guess I'm just so over everything else that this is all that bugged me.

I think his name is Michael - at least, that was what the officiant said during the marriage ceremony.

For some reason, I get the feeling that the DJ didn't have too much dealing/conversation/coordination with Schaena prior to the wedding, otherwise, he may have known all these little details.